Blonde hair

>Blonde hair
>Blue eyes
>"Japanese"

Attached: persona-5-ann.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

She's american in the game. Bait thread

Why is an American living in Japan?

No she has 1 white grand parent with some extremely strong recessive genes.

Her parents are Japanese and Finnish and she's a quarter American.

Japanese are racist, they can't handle gaijin in all our smelly, hairy, sexy glory.

She is a mutt

Her parents probably look like this and her grandpa was a handsome blonde american.

Attached: Ann Parents.jpg (2156x637, 121K)

God I want to show Anne my dick.

Bros I'm playing through 4 and now I love Rise wtf

Shes a nationalised finn/american

Attached: IMG_1146.jpg (1200x901, 84K)

>tfw part Asian part Hungarian living in Asia
>everyone is short and small-framed while I tower over everyone and have broad shoulders to the point where I can't get clothes easily in the local clothing stores, I need to rely on the Western stores like GAP
It happens, OP.

Game and anime said she was race mixed

post bimbos

Attached: 53435347_2059785544056628_1141205005622050816_n.jpg (604x960, 53K)

her parents were wealthy fashion influencers and held multiple major events, we learn this in her s-link. Now the reasoning for her being in japan was never stated. I believe the game said they were from France so maybe they moved to japan at some point and she was born there so she held citizenship and her parents thought maybe it would be best to raise her there

Isn't she part American and Finish?

Thats a toilet cleaner

Attached: IMG_1147.png (1721x1173, 1.01M)

i want her to clean my toilet

No, it's because by making her Half Jap they can have her still speak Japanese and be mostly somewhat familiar with Kimono and festivals etc. Otherwise she'd just be the big dumb foreigner.

... user, do you not understand that people can live anywhere?

You can only get Japanese citizenship if one of your parents are either Japanese or you are at least a grandchild of one
Japan ain't jewmerica, my friend

According to her description she doesnt even sound like shes half japanese.

Japan just likes making their characters part Jap even if there's no excuse like that. That's why MGS has Blood Raven say Snake is part Jap.

Half swedish you fucking ignorant piece of shit don't ever talk about my wife again

I love Anne.

Attached: 1510803675085.jpg (1985x2048, 445K)

*finnish
But nice try, swedecuck.

So i get why they put her in bdsm gear
But the pink toilet cleaning gloves?
My guess is its a pink panther reference.

Why is Japanese media so keen on the Chad asian man/western bimbo fantasy but shuns the actually commonplace white male/asian female pairing?

Attached: 1537390778277.png (500x322, 254K)

Stop this swede meme. Its a huge lie

>commonplace white male/asian
You mean bottom of the barrel white guys and Asian women that produces Elliot Rodgers?
AMWF is on the opposite spectrum since the Asian guy has to be a Chad as a requirement.

Not really, just rich

>Chad asian

Attached: IMG_1313.jpg (360x360, 26K)