FATALIS IS IN MONSTER HUNTER WORLD ICEBORNE HOLY FUCKING SHIIIT (From this page )

FATALIS IS IN MONSTER HUNTER WORLD ICEBORNE HOLY FUCKING SHIIIT (From this page capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/15th/topics/#miraboreas)

Attached: FATALIS IS FUCKING IN.jpg (1903x728, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qgqOOGBMLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being excited for reskinned kush

>more dragons
Boring. Wake me up in 10 years when they finally add giant bugs back.

WHERE ARE MY CRABBOS CAPCOM

>t. someone who has never fought a fatalis

YOOOOOO
best theme coming tru
youtube.com/watch?v=_qgqOOGBMLk

Fatalis has always been a boring fight. Why are you excited for this?

>just a bio and HD render
Doesn't confirm shit.

Because it might mean crimson fatalis (who is an actually good fight, at least in 4U g-rank)

Attached: 1535971058964.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

MIKE IS BACK BOIS

Now this is actually based. Unfuck gunning and I might actually buy this shit.

That's just art showing every flagship monster + Fatalis. Are you people that desperate?

glad they brought back all the flagships at least, wonder is frenzy is going to make a return as well or just the virus mechanic for Gore

It’s only fair considering this motherfucker was THE ultimate end goal for all hunters back in the day.
If this means he is in, then I imagine they worked out the weird kink with skeletons that have serpentine necks. So Leviathan kino is back on the menu

Attached: B031788B-6712-4D9B-94AD-3A6CC4DC012C.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

He hasn’t been a challenge since 2 though

wonder if they'll bring the rest of the fated 4 since they got glav and valfalk in there

When is the Anniversary Stream?

Hate to break your hearts, honeys. But this is just promotional artwork for all the flagship monsters. As far as we know they’re not in World. The website just says it’s a celebratory artwork

I find it incredibly hard to care. The anniversary festival really killed any excitement I had for the game.

well that's shitty, wasn't there supposed to be some sort of big announcement for the anniversary?

Well nevermind then. Hopefully they make a more traditional game with the actual cool monsters and not a billion fucking flying wyverns.

>baiting people with promotional artwork
>worldfags actually taking it
This is some next level desperation, holy shit.

Sometime this month, yes. Likely near the end of it.

I’m hopeful that there’ll be more monsters using the other skeleton types in the DLC. We’ll see. Silver and Gold Rath are unfortunately a given and I’m sure the inflation bat and legiana will get a subspecies too so there’s 4 more flying wyverns

samefagging

>glavenus
>valstrax
>zinogre
I apologise for every bad thing I've said about World.

flagships always get a subspecies as well so we'll see steel nerg or something like that

>Rathalos gets more spotlight than everyone else despite being the worst flagship
FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER DRAGON REEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be fair the only other time we’ve had an elder as the flagship was like fucking Dos, or maybe freedom so I’m not sure we will see a sub for Nerg.

>VALSTRAX
>IS
>IN
YESSSSSSSS
NOW I FEEL REAL COMPELLED TO GET WORLD FUUUCK

Look on the right side of the artwork. Looks kind of like a huge wing. Maybe just coincidence but let’s pretend it isn’t. What the fuck could it be

he's the first one, so of course he gets that treatment. It's like Pokemon not shilling Pikachu

Kush was Dos's flagship and rusted appeared in Dos as well which is weird

Jesus Christ do you not read the rest of the thread before you reply? It’s fucking promotional artwork for the 15th anniversary. These are the flagships and a majority of them likely won’t be in. I’d love to be wrong but the website implies it’s just regular art.

Rathalos is Ryozo's favorite monster!

Fatalis's wing. It's just promotional art, don't go reaching out there.

Does NintendoGAF still hate this game? I've never even played MH (including World), but man, following the drama of World pre-release was some funny ass shit

the answer is no next question

>adding 11 unique monsters
that's already more than what a typical G rank game does

Did anyone ever find out what pic related was about? Some user posted it on Yea Forums back in February and it barely got attention. Is the monster all the way on the right brand new or is it some shit from Frontier?

Attached: 1549756925135m.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

it's a fan sculpture

>lagi
>steve
>glavenus
>brachy
>valstrax
>zino

Attached: thisshitrightthere.jpg (567x450, 39K)

Oh. Shit. You’re right. Never mind. I see the tattered broken sections in the membrane now

Shhhh, don't tell them.

Attached: bueno.jpg (580x625, 96K)

Literally pissing myself here. It's sad since i can totally understand why you reach for every straw there is, but come on man.

holy shit didnt expect that many monsters to be added, capcom really out did themselves,

I will save this picture and repost it in 3 days to see who still gets baited