Ok Google

Ok Google.

Win the console war

Attached: google_stream_controller_4.jpg (1050x700, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fiber.google.com/ourcities/
fiber.googleblog.com/2019/02/louisville_7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this real?

No, it's a mockup.

Didn't stop literal thousands of Yea Forums users from embarrassing themselves for days thinking it was real though.

Real or not I said this before and I'll say it again, that shit looks uncomfortable as fuck to hold.

It's not real, dipshit, the fuck does it matter

You’re such a retard it’s insane

It is not real. It's a mockup of a patent.

>buy new Google vidya console
>start-up new awesome exclusive game
>press R to Attack
>presses the shoulder button
>nothing happens
>wtf?
>press shoulder button over and over
>nothing
>try every button
>red button works
>R is red
>mfw

Attached: image(5).jpg (640x1216, 139K)

Real Talk:

How can any new gaming company create a controller without immediately being sued for copying the design of other controllers on the market?

Like, the picture in OP is just a playstation controller with different colours...

At least the sticks are in the right position, but it doesn't look like it'd be very comfortable to hold.

Internal PCB designs may differ.

I don't know man. There's only hundreds of different controllers. Maybe they got lucky?

It's losing. US internet is nowhere near good enough and thank god. Google seems to think that everyone has fiber when that's just a small minority.

>How can any new gaming company create a controller without immediately being sued for copying the design of other controllers on the market?

because you can't own generic things. it is considered an impediment to progress/commercial activity to restrict use of generic things

>Google announce their giving everyone who buys their console Fiber

Eat shit, Microsoft.

Attached: 1451414077404.png (724x611, 100K)

It's a 5G device, retard.

so what games do you think will be exclusive? Is it just going to be another ouya console?

the intent of the device is not to offer exclusive games

it will have anything that is freely avaiable on pc (read: not epic store)

Good luck with that. We've got government enforced monopolies and in my town Charter is the only provider and I mean that as in they're the only ones who can legally run lines.

Imagine wanting big brother to win the console war.

> Real or not
> OR NOT

Fucking self-own

so what the fuck its just going to be a console for pc? thats retarded

So? Reception is shit out here.

>everyone else is stupid, not me!
it doesn't matter how you evaluate it because it is ONE MILLION PERCENT NOT EVER GOING TO EXIST, RETARD.

it is not a console. it's a dumb terminal. it's a streaming device.

exclusives will come in 1-2 years if it sells.

streaming is not viable for games where your input latency needs to be very low. especially in places that aren't major cities.

5G has 1ms latency.

This device is not for people who aren't in major cities. If you do not live in a major city, I have some surprising news for you: Google does not care about offering products to you, because you do not make any money.

Fiber isn't available everywhere. I live in the same city as Google's main office and it isn't fucking available.

Attached: 1543606243282.jpg (270x270, 14K)

It would cost an amount of money that probably doesn't even exist to install google fiber everywhere in America.
well that's fine if they don't mind it being a niche product instead of something that will actually sell.

What the fuck is this 5g joke?

It's like someone took the "SOULLESS" meme and poured it into a controller. It looks like the kind of controller that you'd see on a sitcom while the kid star plays "GOREBLADE IX" on their Gamesphere.

Streaming is the next logical step of digital distribution, anyone that has paid for digital distribution voted with their wallet for this. I didn't even want Steam, now I pirate aside from the rare DRM free physical release PC gets and sometimes I buy an old physical copy off of ebay of an old game I pirated if I like it enough.

yes yes onlive was such a good service. thank god sony saved it and ps now it also very popular.

>i'm a cast-off person who does weird fucking autistic shit that repels women

surprise

>dual lower
Dropped

Not even in all major cities more like a select few that got lucky. There's still a sizeable number of states (like mine) where you must go with ONE cable provider and they're not budging. Municipal broadband where cities get fed up and built their own networks? Illegal. Cable companies are writing these laws. Google once tried to compete and they failed because of all the red tape that's how you know American internet is fucked.

New buzzword and I'm not noticing any improvements to cell service in my town.

none of the garbled crap you just spat out has anyhting to do with 5g, which will be everywhere

>New buzzword
That's what I thought. Wake me when any mobile G works like supposed to.
Just get a fiber if available at least then you won't be fucked when every teenager starts to use their phones at night.

If you want internet that's remotely usable for gaming then you have to get cable or fiber and guess what? Mobile sucks! I've had it for years out of desperation and it was slow, cut off whenever it felt like it, and had some absurd data cap like 5 gigs which is just a couple of movies. What's this 5g shit going to do any differently? I doubt they're building new towers over here.

Fiber is available universally in the northeast, which has a population of over 50 million. Verizon alone has 5 million active fiber accounts in the tristate area. Just because it's not available where you live in the boonies, doesn't mean it's limited to a minority.

Based

>everyone else is stupid, not me!
Well, you certainly seem stupid.
Read what I wrote again, retard.

Google fiber is essentially dead, along with game streaming being a viable option but don't let the graveyard of past 10 years of other game streaming services stop google, they just want headlines, people genuinely believe they're innovating

Attached: 6ffe3e3e7ffa4bbd4b64541220ac364a.png (220x237, 5K)

And that's just the northeast. What about the whole rest of the nation?

Google Fiber has a massive footprint throughout the south, what the fuck are you even talking about

fiber.google.com/ourcities/

One city in Alabama. Big whoop.

OUYA

>massive footprint

fiber.googleblog.com/2019/02/louisville_7.html

Google knows how many people have fiber. You think they don't keep track of that shit?

I think they do and it's not a whole lot out of 300 million. Look at this shit. Does this look like a majority?

Attached: Fiber cities.png (1015x725, 228K)

That one provider, Verizon handles the northeast, Sonic does the west coast and Google does the south/middle of the country

If you live in a major population center, you probably have access or will soon

faggot

Cool. I'll see you in ten years if this site is even still alive. I know my part of the boonies won't get it but I sure do feel like moving to Huntsville.