Give me your energy drink

Give me your energy drink

Attached: Boomer Vergil.png (1067x625, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPQc0klvriM
youtube.com/watch?v=pomC2SRngEQ
twistedvoxel.com/devil-may-cry-5-datamine-major-playable-character/
youtube.com/watch?v=khUJdd-KSis
youtube.com/watch?v=aFSNVhibOWA
youtube.com/watch?v=kfCeBOZHwxg
youtube.com/watch?v=ml6wKLgA66s
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhoZySkw-g
digitaltrends.com/gaming/devil-may-cry-5-is-fantastic-but-dmc-devil-may-cry-is-more-relevant/
streamable.com/5gqku
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/J7i7qde0wiy9K_lVwTiFRA/
youtube.com/watch?v=AOWR0CfMUZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No way, you've got your own!

Attached: 1537484185912.jpg (1080x602, 195K)

It still works if you put a comma there
"Give me your energy, drink"
Like he's talking to it

Give me all your DMC memes, stat.

Attached: 1528676619715.png (730x657, 558K)

Why does this look so good. He needs sunglasses.

Find a flaw.

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-v.jpg (620x349, 28K)

QUE CLASE DE PODER ES ESTE

Shit gameplay

Attached: 1552112852083.png (500x376, 295K)

No way, get your own.

Attached: image0.jpg (1000x1333, 820K)

Mission 1-9 are boring as fuck
Mission 10-20 are hype as fuck (except 14)
I was playing with a smug face once I unlocked dante.
I think this game gave me back my soul

Attached: shaq.jpg (612x612, 149K)

Named after the worst board on Yea Forums.

>tfw V thought Vergil would be better when he return
>He's almost the same, just a little more friendly, but just a little.
He must feel bad in Vergil consciousness now, if he isn't getting bullied by Urizen.

Attached: Kill yourself, literally..gif (480x270, 3.6M)

Hedgehog 2 sucks the ground spikes barely hit anything

Vergil (Motivado por el trago energizante)

Didn't get any new toys.
Got cucked by the plot.
That bit before the "boss rush" where he trips a couple times is annoying on replays.

I'll take that...

Attached: 1552238339770.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

He doesn't, i love him already and he doesn't deserve the hate.

Attached: 1552269820830.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Can we talk about how great DMD Vergil is in this game? You are forced, unless you use Gold Orbs like a pussy to use all of your styles. Trickster to dodge Judgement Cuts, Swordmaster to use Round Trips to get in close, Gunslinger to destroy the summon swords around Dante, and Royal Guard to block his summon swords and DT Judgment Cuts and Royal Revenge his DT Flying Charge. he is the perfect final challenge for Dante.

Attached: When you get triggered.jpg (3840x2160, 503K)

Not enough exclusive missions.

Attached: 1551382393022.png (344x366, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WPQc0klvriM

Angels do exist.
>The fallen
>A Fallen is so named because she fell from angelic grace for deceiving her victims. She covers herself with her beautiful wings, which act as an impenetrable shield for the face on her vulnerable abdomen, and wields a lance of light.

>Mission 12
>Third dante mission
>Unlock Faust
>Unlock a new devil trigger form
>Mission 13
>game ask me if I want to play as V

Attached: Anon.png (226x263, 72K)

What should Nero's rival be like?

Attached: DEADWEIGHT.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

what are you talking about, he's stopped trying to murder people as of the end of 5

youtube.com/watch?v=pomC2SRngEQ

Out of my way, bakas.

Attached: bang bang bang devil trigger.gif (635x354, 2.96M)

Attached: que.jpg (550x1000, 141K)

How do I royal guard? is releasing the energy the same as parry?

You guys think my shitty 770 2gb can handle this game?

What to they mean by this?

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.11 - 23.29.47.73.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Vergil never murdered anyone.

That's because he can murder demons until the end of his life now, with the only person he really respect.

What the fuck? Is that a mod?

Does Nico get BLACKED?

I'm running this on a 750, it runs better than RE2R too.

Not swolo enough

Attached: 1537418298097.jpg (386x639, 28K)

another chad like him.

He kinda died, and we'll probably never see him again

Attached: 1530109185328.png (250x382, 154K)

Attached: 20190312000411_1.jpg (975x768, 135K)

Why is the boomer meme so infectious

Attached: 1551258724113.jpg (642x361, 93K)

A punk ass girl like Nico

Can we talk about how great DMD Vergil is in this game? You are forced, unless you use Gold Orbs like a pussy to use all of your styles. Trickster to dodge Judgement Cuts, Swordmaster to use Round Trips to get in close, Gunslinger to destroy the summon swords around Dante, and Royal Guard to guard his summon swords and DT Rapid Slash and DT Judgement Cuts and Royal Revenge his DT Flying Charge. he is the perfect final challenge for Dante.

Attached: When you get triggered.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Someone has access to BP through hex editing, by the looks of it, since Vergil has a unique finisher for V which a mod wouldn't have.

I have a twin brother, sir. We fight over things often, so i havw to write my name on things to make them truly mine.

Wish I had decent MSpaint skills, I had a fun idea for the Devil Trigger meme involving Flintstones

Again, how did he not died after being killed TWICE?

Attached: I seriously hope you guys don't say the J word.png (974x737, 595K)

Datamined playable Vergil and matchmaking if anyone is interested.

twistedvoxel.com/devil-may-cry-5-datamine-major-playable-character/

Woah shit, guess I'll have to try. Thanks user.

Nico and Morrison are the only ones that condone smoking.

She's already like half black.

If we are lucky, Vergil will have his moveset as a weapon in DMC6.
>tfw Griffon is back and hate Vergil, saying he prefered V.

Man too motivated to die finds additional motivation he didn't know he had in Nero

DmC was ahead of its time with its art design. It's a shame that it's basically just DMC3 for white kids though. Say what you want about Ninja Theory and Tameem but the suits are just as much to blame for outsourcing one of their most unique IP's just to cash in on the mainstream market. Those were some pretty dark times for Capcom.

>have to wait one (1) month for bloody palace
it's just not fair bros

i could run it on my 670. granted its overclocked but you should be fine

only because he's "stuck" in hell. if another opportunity to get more power comes but it requires killing people, he'll still do it in a heartbeat. i still dont understand how he boned a human instead of a succubus.

Fallen are demons. The DMC universe is confirmed as one where there are no angels, heaven or God.

royal release can parry moves and it does extra damage if you do
Normal guards just block the damage and add a section to your royal guage that increases the damage of your next release

motivation
The early 2010 to 2015 were indeed dark times, Capcom were going full mobile and pachinkos at this moment.

Attached: 20190311023114_1.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

He was too motivated

Attached: motivation.gif (498x266, 1.91M)

Because its more of a symbol nowadays than some marketing. The drink itself is shit, but its a symbol, just like floppy disks

Wasn't expecting that they actually spawn an even number of demons so you can tie with Vergil

Attached: 20190311181635_1.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

Cordial reminder that Tameem and crew's game had better art direction than 5.

Attached: DmC.jpg (1478x1106, 710K)

Press circle as an attack connects, then press forward+circle to release the built up charge from blocking as an attack.

>DmC was ahead of its time with its art design.
Just the opposite. DmC looks like it came out straight out of the '90s. It came out dated.

Lizandro

Attached: 1552354052.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

I was hoping that they ended Dante andVergil storyline, leaving the future to Nero, Lady, Trish and new characters. But having actual, canonically, Vergil mission would be hype.

I so want this, give this to vergil as a stance, or weapon swap maybe?

He's a chinlet.

Attached: chinlet.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

I wish I could hard disable the cameo system
My framerate tanks like in like 2/3 of them despite running fine otherwise

Vergil and Dante would be in the endgame only in a bonus mission in hell, and in bloody palace.

He didn't do that out of moral decency he only did because it was interrupting his squab with Dante

mods already enable playing as vergil

I thought V would.make a good rival, since he was some poetic fuccboi that uses william blake/shakespeare poems as sick one liners which is a nice contrast to Nero beimg a crude punk.
But we know how that turned out.

Attached: 3t0g3b4ye5421.jpg (3840x2160, 438K)

Post yfw
>FUCK YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=khUJdd-KSis

Attached: 1524880052234.png (556x553, 380K)

> super bright UE3 environments
yeuck

And 4 had better direction than DmC and 5(DmC2).

MOMMY

Attached: 20190311235459_1.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Try asking this guy that too since he came back twice

Attached: D916E474-F69B-4190-9BF0-68A5CEC1BBBB.jpg (720x720, 72K)

redpill me on how to deal with Riots on SoS/DMD
also best way to SSS Urizen on higher diffs with Dante? With Nero it's ezmode.

That ending scene's dialogue sounds like they've been only sparring, and also sparring for a while.
I really don't think he's even trying to kill Dante anymore

Poor creature getting tortured by Dante.

Attached: 1552354308.jpg (1920x1080, 944K)

Attached: pizzaman.png (700x690, 873K)

>An entire combat subsystem for Nero is introduced as part of THE CREDITS
The absolute balls of these lads

based sephiroth sword

He's not Nero

Attached: Nero rocking out.webm (540x304, 2.93M)

Eh, Hayter was just sour over the whole being replaced as Snake, at least he's not bandwagoning in that witchhunt like some libtard.

and he will probably return in 8 according to all the rumors
and that's a good thing. they better not touch his voice actor tho.

Attached: 1550298028998.png (500x450, 216K)

Please do not sexualize Eva. She was a great mom who raised two great kids.

As I discussed with an user in the last thread, could be someone, either demon or human, who has conflicting obligations and thus challenges Nero because their objectives are clashing.

Attached: Baul and Modeus.png (1104x1600, 2.25M)

link?

It's funny how similar both of them are. Similar rivalry, similar power-trip autism, similar death retconning, and even the same "Selling point" characters

Spam rainstorm and round trip

I'm glad the first time you do mission 20 you get DT regen to make Vergil your bitch. No way I could fight again with that hype overflow.

Attached: BLACKO HAWK.gif (220x268, 622K)

Hayter also calmed himself now, and even joke about Kiefer. probably because Konami also want him back as Snake, he already returned in Bomberman R to voice him.
Hayter also don't scream a lot about his politics on social medias, at least less than others, he even made a "political account" to not disturb most of his fans.

D.C Douglas expressed interest in coming back, but so did Richard Waugh, ala CVX/0/4 Wesker

I have a magazine filled with nothing but tomboys. the ground bounce gives you so much variety and options

What rumors? Umbrella Corps isn't canon.

You think li'l Vergil ever read L'Etranger and cried at the opening lines?

*COUGH COUGH*

Attached: 20190308030543_1.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

It just proves that the DMC characters need RE costumes.

90's aesthetics are becoming popular again. It is, dare I say it, more [/spoiler]soulful[/spoiler].

That and they both bang a random chick out the country and produce fucking strong as shit kids. DMC starting out as a Resident Evil keeps showing up in the series

>smashing vergils head in with his doppelganger
>"You dropped this"

Attached: 1549846628392.jpg (280x330, 23K)

shame you can't pull the FUCK YOU moment again. It's a one and done event

It is canon user.
Not having wesker cloning himself, late clone is douglas, early clone is Richard.
Eheh user, good one.

Attached: 1536422358785.jpg (720x644, 53K)

Uroboros was also in DMC2. Where Uroboros was the company that was manufacturing demons for profit.

That's good to know he should keep his politics away from fans.
>meanwhile, some fans of James VA, Guy, are uppity because he openly supports Trump

Attached: James' shadow puppet.jpg (1280x960, 62K)

I told you, DMC5 is DmC2. Thanks Itsuno-san for liking my game.

Attached: Tameem.jpg (375x600, 47K)

Attached: 1545321543543.jpg (294x294, 18K)

Says who? The game bombed, and didn't even have a plot to speak of. Why in the world would they keep that shit canon?

Reuben is a crazy guy on twitter. Full on conspiracy man.

Jesus Tameme is thin.

It actually is user. Capcom themselves consider it canon. It’s why the 2 mangas consider shit like that canon. The manga is how we 1st learned of Carla, and the 2nd manga we learned that H.C.F & Tetsu we’re working on Eveline, and H.C.F is involved in 7

why does the jump to parry with RG?

He's also wholesome and kind, though.

Is there a secret to getting S rank on missions 10 and 15, I can't get one and I've S'd every other level

It was literally motivation only he was standing there to take Yamato back

The thing that got me is that the song atart with sad violins implying that this will be an emotional fight between father and sin, but then FUCK YOU happens and the music changes into a remix of devil trigger and the entire fight us just Nero beating the autism out of his dad.

She raised a guy who never pays his bills and lives in a trash heap and Vergil, great work

That was back before RE6 nearly killed the series.

CAN YOU MODEL SWAP NICO AS NERO NOW????

Attached: 1F85F20E-7772-4AF0-9738-21E08EB88702.gif (200x118, 749K)

My man, you really haven’t been keeping with the shit fest that is the modern RE timeline. It’s hell user. It’s why everyone’s hoping the remakes follow a different timeline now, because the modern one is an absolute clusterfuck

It's weird that RE6 was 7 years ago this year

In the end , i don't really cares about what politics the VA are following, i just judge them as VA. If they are great individuals, then it's just some bonus.
Kevin Spacey is still one of my favorite actor for a reason.

Attached: 1523174709667.jpg (1255x2300, 1.06M)

I didn't like that, I'm at least glad that it feels like more of a real fight on harder difficulties, but I was a bit underwhelmed by how they just hand you the victory on Devil Hunter.

Most kino part of this game, go.
What is it, then?!

Attached: 1551287860211.png (853x565, 689K)

Dante became like that after Eva's death. Don't blame wholesome Eva for it. Dante and Vergil basically raised themselves.

Capcom considers the sales fantastic for 6, but consider it a failure reception wise. Still they consider shit like UC and the mangas canon, hence why they are mentioned in RE7. What Capcom really needs to stop doing is bringing in literal who companies over and over in each of their games and discarding them immediately after with zero explainations. This has been a problem since the original RE2 sadly

So she didn't raise anything.

I got some goosebumps when Nero want DT for the first time.
I liked he talked about Credo, he's my favorite DMC character and was afraid he was never going to get mentionned.

I feel the same. It just sucks to watch people you like go into meltdowns over stuff. Even worse when they start attacking some of their own fans. Like I can't look at Schafer's autograph in my Brutal Legend artbook without a twinge of disappointment in my heart.

>Where'd you learn to count? We're even!

Attached: Dante blocks hardf.webm (540x304, 2.91M)

Is it possible to get the cutscene in the middle of that bossfight from V's side? Iv'e gotten myself as the ghost but i'm pretty sure I never saw it as V.

Attached: 1552259219621.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Mission 13 was supposed to be the big co op mission? What the fuck? It lasted 5 mins, easily one of the shortest missions in the game.

Dante maybe an hobbo but he's a great guy, i would befriend a guy like him even if he has nothing in the society.
i don't get why people are judging you as your place in society and not as an individual.

It just wouldn't make any sense to keep stuff from a game that bombed harder than the mainline entry that forced the series to reform itself as canon.

Absolutely kino.

Nero is Sparda 2.0. Kyrie will have twins and the circle starts again.

one son is a summoner like V and the other has Yamato and E&I

Attached: 1551755450056.jpg (540x960, 73K)

From the looks of it, they might have to replace him. At least Richard expressed interest in coming back as him though.

Mission 13 feels like a tech demo.

The whole beggining of the final mission, and personally when you call Nico inside the tree and Nero is sleeping with the magazine on his head

the kinoest of all kino in this game
youtube.com/watch?v=aFSNVhibOWA
>I WONT LET YOU DIE!

They could just be keeping the evil Umbrella company in canon, but not necessarily the whole thing about clone-Wesker or whatever he is.

You can max-act on the air taunt.

Attached: index.jpg (1422x882, 110K)

Mundus when he comes back. Dante said his son would take care of it but he never had a kid. Vergil's should work

But this time it will be a cohesive family because nobody is trying to kill Nero or Kyrie

BP tech demo.

Nero at the end of the game is like the spirit of the history of DMC. The grown ups want to be dicks and be done with it and he's all like "shut the fuck up we're staying here until you fix your goddamn lives". It's poetic after all these rocky times.

Attached: 1417247925337.jpg (1440x810, 130K)

Where does this find itself in the top 10 final bosses of all time?

Attached: maxresdefault-161.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

>they're now acting like proper brothers

Attached: All these small timers.jpg (709x538, 113K)

>Even worse when they start attacking some of their own fans.
Remind me of the American Mcgee situation, poor guy really have an hard life.

Attached: 1548943650160.png (1052x1940, 1.57M)

Oh I agree with you user about what you’re saying. But this is sadly the RE team we are talking about. Look at the story they did for 6, and The Family in general. We STILL don’t know anything about Ada despite an entire shrine dedicated to her in that game. Everything revolves around her and we get no answers. It’s why DMC while having a very simple plot, has never had some bullshit like the RE plot has been going through over these years. We quite literally have mind swapping now

Not like Dante is unable to sire a kid. Though if he were aiming for Lady, he best hurry since her body isn't going to be fertile for much longer.

Vergil didn't even want to kill Dante when he first reformed.

Any leak of the Legacy remix during this scene? it's a little different from the normal one.

Is he still made of glass on later playthroughs? A buster absolutely rapes his lifebar on the first go

Dante isn't a great guy though. He's a cunt. His first reaction to Nico getting excited about him was to doubt the authenticity of her relation to her grandmother, after that all he did was take the hat from her without a word and show off for his own benefit. His treatment of literally every other character in 5 was cold as all fuck. The one time he smirks in a friendly manner to someone is to his brother right before he's about to start trying to murder him. Even then, he doesn't seem to have much stock in it given that he prior was gonna let V kill what he thought to be his bro. Even Nero stopping them he just played off as if it didn't really matter one way or another, using it exclusively as a chance to shit talk Vergil. The nicest he probably was all game was to Trish, at least before he decided to dump her naked on the street and half unconscious with V, a guy he barely knows. He's one of the worst people you could possibly call a friend. Want him to come to an important even of yours that happens once in a lifetime? Too bad, he pulled out the telephone cable while you were excitedly sharing the news with him, what a guy.

U WHAT

Attached: 1449110042616.png (640x480, 424K)

McGee was born under a cursed star. He's had a hard life. I just hope his wife doesn't get abducted to be turned into a native Chinese man's breeder or something.

He still gets fucked by busters, but it's a lot harder to stagger him.

Still not DMC3 Dante vs Vergil tier, but probably just before.

Attached: 1550969138759.jpg (534x489, 38K)

>webm
My dick is so fucking hard right now

Attached: 8867362547.png (662x439, 387K)

WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER
IN THIS DISSOLVING SOUNDS OF CITY'S CRY
WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER
IN THIS EVOLVING PLAN THAT'S USELESS AND SEAMLESS
WE SEE THE SAME LIGHT
YET DIFFERS IN MIND
MAD QUALIA

I WANNA SENSE WHAT YOU FEEL
I WANNA TASTE HOW IT FEELS
I WANNA TAKE WHAT YOU FEEL
I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS REAL

Attached: 1552274376908.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Faggy haircut and speech intonations

>V knew that saving one or two people wouldn’t stop the Qliphoth, but if it bought one or two seconds more, he was still willing to do it. V’s soul told him he was obligated to do it.

How's it feel to be wrong?

Sadly the files in 7 reveal Weskers H.C.F having a hand with Eveline, and Red Umbrella is stated to be controlled by him in the UC game. I despise how many retcons RE has man, it’s really frustrating that they continue to pull this bullshit game after game, but it is what it is. People will easily accept Wesker back with open arms since he prints money, as shown through 5 and Afterlife being the most profitable RE movie

I saw Woolie do it. I've been tring for a while and I haven't gotten it once. I dunno if its tied to style or what.

>vergil actually fucked a demon
>nero's mom is actually a demon
>that's why he's strong as fuck
>she had the seed of sparda on her womb
>makes her powerfull as fuck

DMC6

Attached: SPARDA vs spurdo.jpg (536x433, 23K)

Well they did retcon the family out for the Connections from what I understand.

Urizen shield is yamato

so do you guys like new subhuman? i think its really fucking good

YOU CANNOT KILL ME

Attached: 601150_20190311001520_1.png (1366x768, 1.31M)

They always did.

Attached: -jTIeqC3bAo8aGDojoFmT2ARO7WclJ9hlghhkO9OKzI.png (597x894, 750K)

no, it's a forced shitty marketing meme
boomer vs zoomer was fabricated to sell a drink
boomer doesn't even make sense. baby boomers are way old by now.

Geez that’s depressing.

I feel like you have more freedom in how to approach it than Vergil in 3 which is good, but the fight doesn't even feel like it really begins until you buster him and he's 1/4 of the way dead already at that point, which I don't like.

All that could mean is the companies are involved, not necessarily that Wesker or a clone of him is going to show up. And we don't even have any concrete info on RE8, just that rumor that it might be like the scrapped RE4 concept with the hookman ghost.

>The seed of Sparda from a judgement nut made a woman stronger
I can't even

Attached: 1524284585173.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

im pretty sure for Max Act its when nero puts his feet on the sword

yes we know we've played the game user

Dante is boomercore
Nero is zoomercore
V is doomercore

What is Vergil?

Swapped this shit for Devil Trigger. I wish I could use one of the DMC1 remixes from the minion fights.

I like it more than Devil Trigger and Crimson Cloud.

There's no better song when you're kicking ass. Kind of eh otherwise

DLC 1 LADY & TRISH CAMPAIGN COOP ending gives it hints and Trish has a actually scanned jacket and glasses, i don't think it was just to pic related

DLC 2 DANTE & VERGIL GETTING OUT OF HELL CAMPAIGN COOP

DLC 3 ??? inb4 it's actually crewcut with re2 gameplay

Attached: 1552261727727.jpg (1906x1382, 161K)

Yea, but for a good part of the endgame, they were like two dogs behaving poorly with each other.

what is the purpose of the nigger? is he just there to be there?

weaboo?

Attached: 53754227_10212693464071472_7653634899747799040_n.jpg (492x381, 24K)

Millenialcore?

Weaboomer

Not him, but Capcom can easily bring Wesker back and people would eat that shit up. I’ll never forget how many people were flipping their shit during the RE7 release about the Albert gun.

Bloomercore

>She's already like half black.
it's called "italian"

That fucking guitar solo, hell, the instrumental itself is great.

FUCK YOU DT was actually amazing

>Agnus
>Italian

Such a weird clothes to wear while having twins shota sons in home, haha...

I only like the YOU CANNOT KILL ME part but I like it enough to not switch from it.

Attached: this looks better than trish.gif (640x550, 204K)

>eggplant

Attached: 1552322137658.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

>DmC hypes up how its Sparda is certainly alive
>he doesn't ever show up, nor do his kids care to save him
At least that "leaked ending" had him show up, then die.

>Agnus is italian
lol

Call me a retard, but I want him back. The series isn’t the same without him. Pull some Vergil shit with him. I’ll buy it

I'd rather they don't, or, if they absolutely had to, at least do something like he copied his mind into Steve's body, since there's still that whole chestnut they haven't touched in 20 years.

the fuck is a bloomer?

Attached: 1552262834493.gif (624x335, 2.98M)

It feels so good to have been a Subhumanbro since the beginning.

Attached: WAHOO.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Both Subhuman and Crimson Cloud sounds much better while playing than listening the song alone

kek

Attached: vergilta.png (428x503, 397K)

>Weeks before release
>BANG BANG BANG PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
>Two days after release
>SAVIOR BLOODSTAIN HELLFIRE SHADOW

Attached: 1552322975782.png (2156x3073, 1.64M)

meowdy

Best cat. He could've been the only summon and I would've loved V just for him.

Attached: fatto_catto.jpg (1200x393, 252K)

>DMD
>hellpride coming in for the slash
>try to do a launcher as Nero
>its too late
>oh no no nono
>in my split second panic I hit square
>a fucking fist comes out of nowhere and knocks the pride back
>hit him with my launcher
>wtf did I just do
>check move list and find out its buster knuckle
>you can DT for a double
I honestly can't believe the lengths they went through for this game.

Attached: 1528961179649.jpg (479x428, 31K)

I'll be honest, Subhuman has grown on me.

Wesker's honestly more iconic to Resident Evil by this point than Chris or Leon, no way he won't be back.

Worst of all is that he’s still alive in DmC, and in game Dante and other characters themselves forget they are half angel and half demon, referring themselves as human in many instances. What the fuck were the writers doing? You’d think they’d keep tabs on that simple shit

HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE!

I love how activating tomboy looks just like playing a guitar.

>YOU CANNOT KILL ME
>I AM OMEGA

Attached: .gif (200x199, 442K)

Dante just wants to take shadow for a walk

Attached: 20190311175747_1.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

That song has the best drums when it's ending.

shouldve been V

I was 100000% expecting Dante and Vergil to have fights thoughout the game, as well as V vs Nero. He wouldve been a perfect counter

>they were like two dogs behaving poorly with each other.
Rough housing, fucking eachother over !?and just being assholes in general to eachother is part of the sibling experience.

Attached: 1552005823631.gif (334x251, 2.24M)

Attached: 1529373070571.jpg (944x3546, 341K)

I still wish the ending that was "leaked' was true, I loved the quotes it had.

Attached: Tameem and Crapcom.png (963x2822, 695K)

I liked Crimson Cloud enough to upon hearing for the first time I ripped it into an mp3 so I could listen to it for skiing over Christmas break.

is Dante designed to shit out style points?
is it possible to not be stylish with Dante?

Just wanted to say I really love this game and I'm glad I'm enjoying it along with you nerds.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1552284168366.png (1067x625, 524K)

Maybe they were smoking too much Diablo 3 lore?

What first kicked off Fatto Catto posting anyway? I only started coming to these threads after the demo dropped.

You don't try to kill a brother for a disagreement, mate. It's one thing to argue and rough around, but those two were ready to kill each other full stop. Dante was clearly done with Vergil's shit, and Vergil apparently thinks Dante had it easy after their family was destroyed.

Play DMD and ask that.

>at least do something like he copied his mind into Steve's body, since there's still that whole chestnut they haven't touched in 20 years.
The funniest shit is that Darkside Chronicles actually did touch up on this, with Javier buying a sample of the T-Veronica virus from Wesker + his experiments with it. The jabbarwock is a direct experiment from Steve’s body

Attached: 3CCE25F1-24B8-434D-AC85-82DCBE5D19F3.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

>is it possible to not be stylish with Dante?
absolutely, just put me behind the wheel

>read that as fucking eachother over and over
I need sleep.

Attached: 1524880800056.jpg (1280x740, 31K)

>buster knuckle is an exceed for your exceed

It feels good to hype a game and actually have it live up to it. After MGS5, I almost lost hope man...

Either a loose cannon kind of guy that clashes with nero and his feelings of responsibility or a sultry girl that gets him flustered like with Trish as Gloria in 4

the only flaw I have is that he won't be in anything else after this

Kek it's not just you

Something about that year and its obsession with nephilim

And remember:

Tomboys = masterrace and only jawlets thinks Lady has a manjaw

Attached: tomboys.jpg (520x1024, 102K)

fair enough

>alternate ending where V kills Vergil and takes his place

Attached: 20190308.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Yea, but the game is mostly just a summary of events for fans, who knows if Capcom will bother keeping its bit of original content, and that of UC canon at all.

Kek, you and me user. Sometimes I just get overwhelmed with all the weapons. Maybe going the Itsuno route would help by using 2 melees and 2 guns for your loadout to simplify things.

>get SSS rank
>about to finish off last enemy
>taunt him for extra style
>turns out I forgot there was one more enemy I forgot about
>hits me, knocking me out of my perfect stylin'
This is normal, right bros? h-haha...

GO GO
GO GO
GO GO
GALO SENGAN

I'm so worried about Vergil. There's so much that could go wrong with him.

>His theme fails to live up to the others
>No new campaign
>No new weapons
>Or Beowulf and Force Edge again
>No trick down or ground trick again
>No new mechanics or moves

At least I know some of these aren't the case due to the datamined Vergil, but still.

Attached: 1552202593170.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

>You don't try to kill a brother for a disagreement
I would definitely do if i knew he's nearly immortal and so am i

The “leaked” ending was such a great idea man. If you’re going to go full dumbass in story, at least go all the way. The ending we got is still insulting to this day. Twitter caps, selfies, and the world is WORSE off than how it originally was.

I don't think V's cane was destroyed. So it's possible he'll come back. Might have a way to unlock him in the book.

SELLING
NUMBERS
WHEN

Attached: 1551895438202.jpg (350x268, 29K)

It seemed like a novel thing at the time I guess. The Nephalem thing in D3 didn't take me by surprise since I read those Sin War books like 4 years previous. Mind, I think they're dumb and kind of ruin the grim tone of the series.

Redpill me on the dual wield Kalina Ann
Gunslinger moves are hype but too slow to be useful in combat

Attached: 1552267348085.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

That is just Dante and Vergil being Dante and Vergil, they turn up everything to do to 11.
Stabbing eachother in the chest might as well be a noogie for them.

Attached: 1552285757361.png (800x450, 250K)

Leon’s campaign in that game needed a full fledged game. I would play missions from the U.S Government with the RE cast

Give it a week at least, autist

>5:00 am
>also read that line this way
God what a relief to know that i'm not the only one

>Angels in DMC exist guys! I'm just gonna ignore all other evidence that they don't!

Attached: this_shit.jpg (604x340, 69K)

stagger big enemies

I agree
> I feel like dodging is too hard to do in this game
> The lock on button is required to do special moves
> Every time I use my arm it blows up so why the fuck should I use it
> Shit on the walls and streets look just like prototype shit
I bought dmc V because of this board. I dont regret it but it should be more fun and easier to do combos. I'm new to this franchise but fuck the fighting isnt fluid.

How to S rank mission 10? I'm getting SSS all battles and A rank overall.

Attached: cover.jpg (756x610, 97K)

If it makes you feel any better I almost wrote "fucking eachother" instead of "fucking eachother over"

What are some examples of great japanese character design?

Attached: vurgil.jpg (750x1500, 286K)

What was the ending we got?

I only drink v8 energy

Combine it with DSD, use the summoned swordmaster moves to keep enemies busy and then switch to gunslinger to pull off laser canon.

i still gotta try DMD Vergil so that's on hold
Sin DT as a concept
Cerberus fight
unlocking Nero's DMC4 moves after the game

and i have a warm spot in my heart for the fight on the escalator because it's dumb and it actually works

Attached: 1546913593999.png (900x900, 79K)

Is anyone having issues crashing while fighting bosses? I keep fucking crashing right as I'm about to beat Urizen in prologue, and I can't figure out why. It's absolutely infuriating.

Turn off auto assist, you smelly chode

the fighting is fluid, you literally just need to get good. this isn't the kind of game you can pick up and be playing to the fullest in one day

I don't care how stupid this sounds, but I would really really like just one quick scene with Kyrie, Nero, and Vergil where Kyrie absolutely murders Vergil with kindness

>mfw someone legitimately wrote an article that DmC had a much better theme about anti-consumerism and rebelling against the system

Attached: Stop the timestream, I want to get off.jpg (544x400, 42K)

Who’s the bigger autist? Who’s the better father?

5500+ style points, you may be ending fights too fast so you cant build points up.

>tries to remove his humanity thinking its holding him back from more power
>demon side tries to power up through human blood and still loses
>human side literally forces him to accept it

Attached: 1551824028241.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

Vergil's Resurrection
Nero's Devil Trigger
Dante/Vergil in the Demon World

Apparently the way the game works is it bases your battle rank based off how long you were in a certain ranking. So you just have to drag out each battle while you are at S rank to get a good style score.

>better art direction than 5
not even a little DmC fag
>5(DmC2)
objectively false on every level, 5 has so much more in common with DMC4 than DmC and that is a fact

Attached: file.png (460x258, 173K)

>dodging is too hard to do in this game
Not this again. Nero has 6 fuckin' dodges for fuck's sake.

>I'm new to this franchise
>the fighting isn't fluid
You'll get there
>It should be more fun and easier to do combos
You'll get there. If not, you could always try bayonetta or metal gear rising.

Attached: 1548105892482.png (432x453, 243K)

Is it bad that I've been almost solely using gunslinger

Attached: d.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

talk me out of getting the vergil haircut

If you have to ask
IT'S TOO LATE

How do I style on Furys aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate these niggers.

>I can't wait to *sip* a MONSTER COCK!!!

Have you tried not being a PC fat?

They beat Mundus, but then Vorgil goes "Good work Donte, we freed mankind, so now they're free to live in this wasteland our war created, and humans are now aware that soulraping demons that want to eat them are around. Also those human's we fought to free are too stupid to run things, so we'll become their new overlords. Like Mundus." And they fight.

That webm is smoking.

you'd never have the sheer volume needed to contain its power

cunt I have never used auto shit. give me real advice on how to work with this broken ranking system

>ending fights too fast
what am I supposed to do once I hit SSS? the rank plummets pretty fast if I just stand around shooting them.

BORN

It's badass

Nico actually looks normal for what they're trying to pull of with her. Trish looks completely fucked up, actually hard to even look at.

Try putting on Auto if you have trouble with combo's, it won't help much with Dante to be honest but with V and Nero it'll simplify things for you if you find the combat system challenging. Dodging can be somewhat rough, so you might wanna use your orbs to get lots of extra health. As for the breaker arms, if you really like a certain one, stock up on it so even if it breaks you don't have issues. Otherwise, when you finish the game, only use the devil breaker from then on which never breaks. I think that'll make your DMC5 experience more quality for you, user! I'm sorry it didn't totally live up to your expectations, but I think with these tricks you can be the top tier devil hunter the cutscenes portray your characters as. Nice immersion fun.

The max level of Shotgun stinger is way too fucking kino

>Or Beowulf and Force Edge again
I really couldn't see him having either weapons at this point since reusing them for the 2nd time will get old now, especially for "borrowed" weapons. Maybe he's swole as fuck at end-game's point that he can just use his barefists and legs since he ate the fruit afterall
>No trick down or ground trick again
Dante has it so I'm not worried
>No new mechanics or moves
Hey we got a yamato stinger, at least!

Attached: wait a minute this isnt power.jpg (337x477, 52K)

Other than the obvious choice like the after-credits scene of Dante and Vergil, I think the scene of Vergil actually stabbing himself to split himself in two, V "reuniting" with Urizen, and the scene after Mission 18 when Vergil gets revived were some of the most kino scenes.
>I need power...more power!
>I know..We are one and the same, you and I
>But you've lost me, and I've lost you.

Attached: 1523980051561.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

>5 has so much more in common with DMC4 than DmC and that is a fact
>Style meter is DmC tier
Cope.

Attached: Savage.webm (908x514, 2.96M)

It would look better if the sides were shaved

Sam > Bladewolf
The mutt doesn't even deserve to be playable again if there's a MGR2.

Attached: 20190112005425_1.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

how do I make gunslinger work? pistols and shotgun feel like poo compared to the rest of dante arsenal.

Next DMC will be a Remake, so Capcom can milk DMC hype and normalfags can get into the history.

It will be in chronological order, so 3 first then 1 and finally 2. 2 will be almost a entirely new game

It will be directed by Matt Walker and supervised by Itsuno, since Itsuno will be busy at DD2 and Rival Schools

Attached: DMC2.jpg (241x136, 5K)

No, because rainstorm is actually super useful, now.

Same here mah nigga. Stay spiffy and keep stylish!

can you tell how to get twosome time to work? i follow the directions on the skill but it never works

I'm just too old and don't have the reflexes I used to
I still have an absolute blast but I just can't style and improvement is a slow uphill struggle for me
>Maybe going the Itsuno route would help by using 2 melees and 2 guns for your loadout to simplify things
maybe, I'll give that a try, thanks user

he's gonna have a DT and his own SDT, so there's that
also, he's definitely gonna have a costume that changes his DT into Urizen, with his SDT turning into Urizen without the plant armor, of course both forms are gonna be human sized so as to not be OP
maybe one of his weapons is gonna be something akin to giving him attacks being augmented by Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare, as a neat tie in to his time as V

What about as an alternate style, like how V uses Shadow, but Raiden has him instead of a heavy attack?

fix DMC5's story with 3 changes or less
>V, instead of double-crossing for dubious reasons, gets forcibly absorbed by urizen after he realizes that human blood is why dante is so powerful
>Nero, rather than getting his superpowers from a phonecall, is forced to watch the fight after being bound or having his other arm cut off or something similar. Once both impale each other at the same time and they look like they might finish each other off, he intervenes.
>Vergil's change of heart has a better explanation than "oh well I lost lol," maybe dante or even V finds a memento that vergil lost in their old house

Dante and Vergil being in hell opens up so many possibilities to just go hunting for devil arms for them to compete against each other with
>I want a set of gauntlets and greaves
>I too want a nunchuck

Reminder to turn off chromatic abberation.

If we go by Kamiya's thing about Eva being a witch like in Bayonetta, then yes they do

DMC3 is never getting a remake.

No. Tell us your secrets, gunfag.

Attached: 1552257254046.jpg (390x398, 135K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kfCeBOZHwxg

I just realized bladewolf actually has some moves Shadow did.

I think it's just that in some shots, especially in promotional pics and freezeframes of V gameplay, Shadow just looks kind of chunky.

Attached: shadow_peek.jpg (799x445, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ml6wKLgA66s
Best summary

Do dante and vergil still have the same model? vergil face looks too different from dante.

This is actually sort of genius. The perfect foil to Nero would be a hotheaded, sexy as fuck punk girl who revels in his adverse reaction to sexual tension, while he simultaneously worried about Kyrie finding out.

Why is he still the best boss fight in the entire series?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>not having a coop mode when the second player play as bladewolf.
Sam is for the DLC again, but his body is used by the antagonist to make a cyborg, forcing him to be alive when he want to be dead.

To be honest ,Raiden will either be evil or dead at the end of the next game.

Attached: 20190301172854_1.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Anyone else feel really empty after finishing it? Like, the fuck do I do now?

Attached: 1550465420731m.jpg (1024x860, 111K)

>DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT
>JACKPOT

Attached: file.png (1533x851, 1.62M)

Damnit, these threads are what keep me coming back to this site, Yea Forums in particular. This place is a lot of shit, but this makes it all worth it.

No they don't.

>post yfw Devil Sword DANTE and Sin Devil Trigger

Attached: Ohr9sUU.png (691x597, 16K)

I'm imagining she's like the Scottsman from Samurai Jack, but a girl.

It's the first time Gunslinger has been incredibly useful in the series.

Because he's got a shield to stop you from styling on him too hard.

So did Vergil had a kid before DMC 3?

How many new DMC memes will DMC5 create?

Attached: 1551820144459.png (370x420, 228K)

>only goes up one rank
if this was DmC you'd have full SSS for like 9 full seconds

Play again on a higher difficulty and get S ranks on all missions?

Grind for those taunts, build up that muscle memory for BP, take funny pictures, actually try to land a real impact on something that isn't stunned.

>Director who isn't even involved in making the games anymore puts little cameo reference to a character in his new game years after he stopped working on previous series
>this now counts as hard canon as opposed to both directors literally saying angels/heaven aren't in DMC
fuck you're more stupid than people who who try to use actual stuff in DMC games as evidence

where

Play on a harder difficulty. Experiment with combos, aim to get a better score. Revel in the good times on here.

>gets to the point where they're hungrily scouring hell in search of strong demons to turn into devil arms, causing every demon in the area to actively and immediately run for cover the moment the twins show up anywhere

Well, I want yours, too.

Yeah, i finished today and i don't know what to do with my life. I need more DMC. It doesn't help that i'm in love with Lady

Attached: 1551902301327.jpg (2560x1440, 242K)

>all these 2012-ass memes in this thread
Man you guys are old as fuck, hopefully this boomer shit flops lol

shotgun is a combo finisher in lieu of whatever other final strike you're using or a way to clear out a mob around you, also you should be holding X/square the whole time you're not shooting to power it up
pistol is most useful for the downward spin move, but also really great at interrupting fury
use both X/square and B/circle when shooting normally for better dps

>the best boss fight in the entire series

Attached: vergil3.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>they have to hitchhike for a ride in hell because Dante broke Cavilere via being too crazy with it
>Vergil recalls in one of his books about a ritual but is too embarrassed to go through with it
>Dante grabs Faust and performs pic and vid related
>Vergil rattles with Summoned Swords
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhoZySkw-g

Attached: 842BD4B0-11F2-4FBA-A3CE-460A3FD6B7CE.gif (480x368, 1.94M)

this
and i don't even like V that much
also i find myself singing subhuman more than devil trigger for some reason

>I really couldn't see him having either weapons at this point since reusing them for the 2nd time will get old now
I think either Vergil or Trish will get a gauntlet moveset since it's pretty much unused.

>Griffon spear
>Shadow scythe
>Nightmare clubs
Yes.

You press square then you quickly mash circle
and hold a direction. It works the other way around too. You have to be pretty quick.

V didn't double cross them, he went back to being whole, but couldn't control who he was going to become again

well for one, we need to fill this out completely

Attached: dmc dance.gif (2454x1125, 3.3M)

>454161757
cope

Should i do SoS in my second playthrough, or go straight to DMD?

Attached: 20190311223218_1.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

You need to be near intant on the inputs or it won't go off and I don't think it works if one of your guns isn't ready. E->I->I->I or I-E-E-E etc. First gun fired stays forward.

>Devil May Cry hunting business booms massively due to the demons escaping Hell to pay Nero and Company to keep them safe from the Sparda Boys

>Plot for the next game is caused by the villain breaking into their Hell Armory and equipping an army with its contents.

Calm down you spergasoreass

How do I deal with Furies? They're fucking awful and I don't get what I'm supposed to do, you can't even get a full combo on them.

I actually want him to have the DmC gimmick of different stances for Yamato. It makes more sense he'd focus all his effort on a single tool. But obviously don't make it shit like DmC did.

already 10 000 000 copies sold but NT

Thank you, I'm buying dmc 1-4. I know I'm shit at this game but it's made me want to play the rest.

>Capcom's second best selling PC release
C O P E

it was literally just They Live, and even then, They Live was aware of how silly it was at times
it did nothing interesting that hadn't already been done in a practically identical manner 30 years earlier

one second bud, I got you.

Yeah he fucked some chick in the city/island where DMC4 takes place but skedaddled out of there before said kid was born
no u

Attached: deadbeat_grin.png (1223x688, 1.85M)

Yea Forums is actually good when a game releases and
>is under the radar so shitposters dont flock to it but has enough fans to keep threads going
or
>is a big with so many people playing that obvious shitposters get drowned out
Theres no point browsing Yea Forums during the "downtime"

>The best Nero that has ever been
>Have to fully S Rank every mission on SoS
>Still have to beat DMD and Hell and Hell
>Bloody Palace next month with possibility of coop and playable Vergil
>have to buy EX Provocation just because

Boy I'll probably be playing this for a year.

The opposite of a doomer

You crazy motherfucker.

Attached: 1552006949471.gif (814x584, 410K)

The diet Monster tea is fucking disgusting.

>tmw Dan Southworth doesn't actually like the Jackpot line
>this scene happens
We've come full circle, boys.

learn their moveset. the only time i feel comfortable to attack is when he does his crosschop. when he does that. grapple with nero or air trick with dante. you could also use that move to get a perfect release. they dont have much health so its an almost instant kill except dmd. they are my most hated enemy on Hell and Hell

digitaltrends.com/gaming/devil-may-cry-5-is-fantastic-but-dmc-devil-may-cry-is-more-relevant/
Tell it to this wackjob.

Attached: Sniper barg.png (256x256, 69K)

>possibility of coop and playable Vergil
its already been confirmed by datamining

Let me guess, Sparda will only be available in DMC5 special edition just like in 4? time to wait 7 years i guess...

So is V just not going to come back in the next games? He still seems so unfinished compared to Nero and Dante.

Every Monster flavor except Mango Loco is trash

better?

Attached: 1551811163597.png (1910x1080, 1.41M)

What the fuck? In that case, Vergil is right about ruling them
Thank you user. I now know why people avoided DmC

>anything about DmC
>subtle
These people are pathetic

Yea, like triangle moves will be the scythe, square for the spear, circle for clubs
or maybe take inspiration from king cerberus and have to hold the button be the spear

What the fuck? I noticed that people who wrote DmC blogs praising it, are the same people who praise social justice, but his game goes against everything they stand for.

Same, Yamato having faster and slower stances were a good idea for Vergil so he could fulfill his own niche instead of being a blue Dante by having his DMC3 kit all over again.

I disagree on how DmC handled it being shit though, it actually made sense in my mind in contrast to the weapon cycles. Heavy/Light stances being on toggles/holds is intuitive. The problem was that the moves themselves in DmC were shit, limited and lacking in variety/creativity/fun.

Doesn't seem like they have any plans for postgame content other than Bloody Palace. Seems like we aren't getting costumes.

Politicalfags are unable to comprehend outside their narrow worldview, like fun and good games.

My problem isn't dying, it's getting higher than a fucking C rank while fighting them. All that works is dodging and spamming stinger.

Post yfw Devil May Cry 6 gets announced in 2020-2022 and we'll get to play as Dante's Daughter

Attached: 1538857486475.jpg (1000x563, 111K)

I can do that, but fucking hell my life feels so directionless, now. My whole MOTIVATION for trudging through work and college was for this damn title. I don't know what to do, now.

Attached: 1550275152892.gif (324x240, 1.99M)

Who are we missing from here? Morrison & King Cerebus right?

>actually believing that
playable vergil is literally confirmed already. its already fucking playable right now, broken, but playable

hope not. maybe bloody palace. hes an expiremental character. thats probably why they shafted him so early. hes not bad when you get used to him but he is very braindead

> finish game
> exhausted
> start SoS difficulty with the the live-action cutscenes and music changes to old battle musics
> suddenly having twice as much fun as the first playthrough, enemies are way more aggressive and don't die in a few hits.

Damn really, usually lost interest in extra playthroughs in the past but this time im enjoying it way more.

>Tell it to this wackjob
I literally will if I can find some contact info for him

>cause chaos in hell over obtaining devil arms or just sibling fighting
>influx of demons try to escape to the human world for safety
>Nero wondering why are there so many demons trying to escape

Attached: 1550009221344.jpg (1199x617, 63K)

>spoiler
when will this meme die

Nigga this is Capcom. Have you forgotten that already?

That's why the whole story was bunk. Virgil is being framed as a bad guy, for stuff like sniper rifles abortions, but given how retarded humans are, most people with a brain go "you know maybe humans would be better under Donte and Vorgil's enlightened dictatorship"

The story has so many clashing narratives, and it's all presented in an edgy, but somehow still boring way.

I don't think they'd give him Beowulf or Force Edge since it seems like they give much more of a shit about continuity and story and know it wouldn't make any sense.
What does the datamine say, though?

He's not wrong.

it's fun to use shut up

Dante is confirmed a virgin user.
He has to get his power from somewhere.

I want a character that is a female Dante. Not a combo slut, not a step on me mommy, just a badass chick.

the live cutscenes are the best

Attached: 20190311125425_1.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Bro, you should know by now to never underestimate the power of DMC memes. How many memes have come true? Count them and see that it’s not to be fucked with.

I understand you, user. It is 11 years of waiting and hype accumulated

Attached: 1551540590324.jpg (1200x1882, 508K)

I think I remember the rocket launcher causes them to knock back allowing you some combo time.

I cringed super hard when I heard that. Not cool.

Attached: BEA34B81-9951-485B-98F4-7EEDED2354E2.png (369x373, 191K)

Sure thing user. I should warn you that 1 and 3 are fairly harder, while 2 isn't a very enjoyable game. Never the less, I'm sure that if you put time into it and give it your best you'll succeed. Feel free to skip 2 if you like after trying it.

>once a month, the twins come up from hell to have a nice weekend with Nero and friends
>eat a nice home cooked meal by Kyrie, catch up with Lady and Trish, see how Patty's doing, finally get Dante to fuck Lucia
>even during dinner, the twins can't help but make everything a contest; "see who can finish first," "bet I can eat more than you," etc

EX Dante looks too good for his own right.

Attached: 20190311231801_1.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

streamable.com/5gqku

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (331x279, 139K)

Nigga he can just jerk off into a shot glass and hand it to Trish.

>virgin asking virgin how to hook a chad

Which enemies are the best to practice Royal Guard? I want more to do when it's not safe to attack as Dante since I'm on SoS now.

>tfw can't kill prologue urizen on sos
I have gotten him to half health before his shield pops back up.

>SIN Devil Trigger probably should have had a few extra seconds of Dante contemplation
>The environments really meld in together with three differently colored tiers of tree-hell in the last half/quarter of the game
>Vergil can combo you if you get hit, but he's pretty slow and gets juggled a bit too easily
>His fight theme takes 5 minutes to actually get good
>Nero's inner conflict might have needed one more pre-mission cutscene instead of just phonecall with Kyrie and reminiscing about Credo
>No Mad Qualia
Aside from that, the gameplay makes up for most hiccups in the story beats. Loved it.

Attached: 1550687716322.webm (912x512, 406K)

How many times do we have to teach you retards there are no angels in the DMC universe, the entirety of 4 was all about false saviours and how all the "angels" are just demons pretending to be divine

It's just one (1) tranny that wants it headcanon to become real

Dante kid IF he has a kid will be a male to rival Nero, but i doubt because Nero is Sparda 2.0

Attached: howdy.png (777x676, 864K)

>Demon Sword Vergil is a second katana
>Vergil puts it on his back like DMC1 Yamato
>Circle uses Yamato while triangle uses DSV (trick goes to L2)
>DSV has the Rebellion moveset
>Changing from one sword to the other after allows for different combos like DmC mixed combos

Attached: 1552175090666.png (1800x967, 1.02M)

I know we got drawfags around here, but do we have an animator that can do this? It'd be hilarious

playable Vergil was already datamined
plus, the Trish and Lady ending kinda implies a possible dlc campaign for them

>confirmed a virgin
Yea Forumsirgins projecting does not count as "confirmed" user, but you are free to make whatever headcanons you want, I'm not judging

Attached: 41yearold_man.jpg (817x659, 167K)

Howdy

This just feels especially special, since DMC fans are happy to have another DMC game after more than a decade. Sure there was 4's special edition, but it's just not the same as having an actual current generation game come out, and having it do well.

Vergil should absorb Yamato to make DSV

The co-op aspect has been confirmed as well? I saw some vids of playable vergil but he had the exact boss moves.

Put Patti in there somehow, or a four frame gif of V, Urizen, and Vergil switching back and forth.

I would literally pay a drawfag or animatorfag $200 for this to be done.

he is, because DmC has no reason to exist since its entire social commentary is literally identical to the one put forward by They Live, except interspersed with a shitload more terrible writing that doesn't have an ounce of self awareness

if you're invested in DmC's message, just watch that movie
if nothing else, it's over a lot quicker

What's the idea, I have Photoshop and a graphic tablet.

Except he literally is.

t. Vergil

>dsv is an odachi

>Not a combo slut, not a step on me mommy, just a badass chick.
aka a dyke, begone tranny, go play your the last of lesbians jew

>objectively false on every level, 5 has so much more in common with DMC4 than DmC and that is a fact
Wrong.

Attached: fuck manlets.jpg (2756x1148, 759K)

howdy, pardner

Yeah hold on. Can I give you my paypal info?

200 bucks? then don't ask for a drawing, just animation

I'm surprised that dual wielding swords isn't as prevalent in a chuuni series like DMC. Last time we properly had it was in 3 with A&R.

We got Showdown back at least, and looks better than ever.

Attached: 1552257310082.png (741x592, 81K)

You haven't beat a mission until you got an S-rank

Attached: 20190310180202_1.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Y I K E S

Attached: DMC Animation Comparisons.webm (640x650, 602K)

>The Demon World got single handedly BTFO by Sparda alone 2000 years ago.
>Now they have two beings that should basically be STRONGER than Sparda wrecking shit in there.
>The absolute state of the Demon World when they find this out.

Just give Nico a sword.

Wish we had the Castlevania drawfag here. He did this for me, complete with video and sound. It all stated with me saying Confound those Belmont Boys.

Attached: B1904153-1B4A-49E0-A9B4-88BE7B0964FE.gif (640x360, 3.92M)

The datamine's got all his 4SE moveset, minus the sword after combo C and DT rapid slash, plus his new helmbreaker (on back-forward on air). It also allows him to block and parry, and his side-dodge (which is absent from the boss fight) looks a lot like V's with Shadow.

It's very incomplete however (it doesn't have even turning prompts), and his boss fight shows he does seem to have just cuts because he has the glow for them.

can you imagine the virgin rage around here if we got a tough no nonsense female protagonist

Casuals. I want to go back to 2006 Yea Forums please.

weird to think these images are only younger than Yea Forums by a couple years

Post gameplays now faggots.

Attached: 1103192247.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

>Vergil rattles with Summoned Swords
KEK, give him a Faust hat too.

Basically Bam-Bam (colored as Nero or Dante), doing his shtick along to the "BANG BANG BANG" part of the song, with that one image of Fred angrily waving his arms and the line "Yabba daba my Devil Trigger!" with him dressed like one of the DMC characters.

Agreed. Notice how many people have been calling the game too easy? They mashed triangle with B ranks and quit playing. Secondaries don't know how to style.

>implying Ms not-a-real-Goldstein is gonna use a sword

in case a newfag bites this, its a very old bait from when it was shitposted as DmC2
>comparing normal DMC5 to turbo DMC4
>using youtube quality
>spammed to hell for added measure
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/J7i7qde0wiy9K_lVwTiFRA/

This was done by that autist in the DMC discord. Either this is an imposter or the faggot came back. Either way, its cherrypicking

Attached: Leon Blanco looks for pizza in a spanish village.png (2560x1226, 2.37M)

Amen brother, and you haven't beat the game until you beat all difficulties.

Attached: 1552206701541.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

>I wonder who could have made this

Attached: BarryXV.png (587x476, 257K)

Is it okay if I try my best on SoS, and then focus on getting S-Ranks when I get to DMD?

Look forward to a future where Itsuno can continue to direct fucking great games because of DMC5's (likely massive) success, and Capcom/Japanese devs in general can continue to redeem themselves by creating even more great vidya. Future DMC installments are all but guaranteed considering Capcom wants their major franchises to have a 2.5 year release schedule nowadays.

Attached: 1445749750111.jpg (469x563, 68K)

What the FUCK are you talking about?

Give her a gunsword

All I know is that the lore contradicts itself a lot and while I agree that angels are just beautified demons. I'm more confused about how the concept of heaven doesn't exist but is used in game and lore. Particularly V quoting Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

wait you're supposed to attack urizen directly after the shield?
fucking kek i've been only attacking the shield for 2 whole runs until he kills me
no wonder i do no damage to his lifebar

Attached: 20190308152807_1.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

You autists are pretending like getting S ranks is hard. The game is easy as fuck and V is the worst.

>exceed any of Nero's new skills
>instant SS
>use Dante kungfu
>instant SSS

wow so difficulty

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.11 - 19.28.15.13.DVR.webm (700x398, 2.97M)

I thought god hand edits were born on Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=AOWR0CfMUZE
Even helps that Bam Bam was already an albino

SoS is cake to S rank if you're decent at the game since the enemies finally have enough HP to make fighting every group relevant for constant style gain.

Yeah they were, just marveling at how old they are.

Ah that webm is really short. I don't know how to make it any longer

Sin Devil Trigger was really fucking hype

What do you expect of XVkun? The guy's more desperate than a virgin with his bait to sow discontent between a bunch of fanbases.

DD2 is next on Itsuno's list
now that he and his team have the experience from the first DD, they can make the sequel closer to their original vision
even take some of the devs from DDO and have them come up with some more nice classes, cuz alchemist is the best fucking thing, and I need that in DD2

Nice reddit speak faggot. Go back.

Oh, you said younger. I misread, sorry. I'm very tired.

Needs some unlockable summons.
>No Agni and Rudra summon where they share one body and chat with the whole fight.

Attached: AB992746-B854-419E-A7E8-CC65157FA868.jpg (600x476, 78K)

> The lock on button is required to do special moves

I've always found this kinda weird, why exactly did they make this the case. I know it was in previous games it's just kinda weird to me.

Anyone else feel empty after beating the game?

Attached: 1550630190646.jpg (403x403, 58K)

What is this fuckin' RWBY now?

It's not really that hard to S rank a mission as long as you don't use a gold orb you'll usually end up 1 rank higher than what you scored in battles.

The only ones where I've gotten B-ranks are some of the bosses, usually Urizen, and Cavalier. I'll never accept using an orb.