DmC5 is overrated garbage

>HURR this game requires execution!!!!!
>THESE VARIATIONS OF PRESSING (Y) ARE SO HARD OMFG!!!!!
>LOOK AT THESE AIR COMBO AGAINST ENEMIES WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING
>even though it's against enemies who never retaliate!!!!!
>IT'S ON PAR WITH FIGHTING GAMES EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO PVP OR COMPETITION
>LET'S CIRCLEJERK ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS
Can we stop pretending this game is anything else but button mashing?
I just finished the game and got an S rank on every mission on demon hunter and I'll never play it again ever
Honestly DmC drones are insufferable faggots this games is easy as fuck stop pretending already

>V
>mash Y and X
>summon with lb
>SSS

>Nero
>mash Y YYYYY then YY YYYYY then air combo with YYYYY then devil breaker
>Sometimes dodge but since enemies are nothing but bags of sands it's unrequired most of the time
>SSS

>Dante
>devill trigger
>do a single combo of every weapon by mashing YYYYY
>devil sin or whatever
>don't even need to use anything else but swordsmaster
>Sometimes dodge but since enemies are nothing but bags of sands it's unrequired most of the time
>SSS

Attached: DmCdrones.png (897x807, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxMp8RKoP8s
youtube.com/watch?v=JBA7Jtsl-58&t=64s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr dumb wojakposter

quick someone censor this asscrack

DMC5>NT DmC

The game is good. But its too short and small.
We needed more content, more outfits and maybe more characters.

I spy a salty DmC (aka the shitty reboot) troll

Hardest modes should be availabe on first play.

Consensus on this game is already nosediving. Is it really this average?

True. I do like that if you beat prologue Urizen it goes ahead and unlocks the next difficulty though

It's called shitposting.

Yep. People were desperate to love this game after a ten year wait, but what we got was something considerably worse than all of the other games that isn't DMC2.

Attached: 1547234956838.png (625x626, 56K)

Cheer up crew cut

>Trying to claim DMCV is easy
>Trying to act like S rank is hot shit
>Claiming SSS is easy despite only getting S in stages supposedly
>Calls it DmC V
>Posts Donte meme
Surely you aren't a DmC dicksucker, user, right? Only those types would be so petty that their garbage edgefest got cucked out of a sequel by something people actually wanted.

Attached: 20190307_003610.jpg (676x231, 55K)

>demon hunter
Look at this little baby.
You don't get to call this game an easy masher unless you beat Urizen in the prologue on your first playthrough and unlock SoS right away.

I'm enjoying how desperate shitposters are getting over DMC5 being a fantastic game.

Lol you're mad over a videogame

I agree t.b.h., I just played the first 3 games to get up to speed but I just deleted them and don't plan to play 4 or 5 now, it's just smol brane spam bullshit. If it can't hook me in three games then I don't expect it to get better. Gameplay sucks. It is the most dumbed down, slackjaw'd normie bullshit ever.

youtu.be/fxMp8RKoP8s

Considering the people who think DMC5 is better than 3 sound like this... well...

Not OP, but why are all DMC fags like this? You can't criticize the game unless you do X. You fags are the only fan base worse than Dark Souls. Like I'm just starting my DMD playthough, how far are you?

>all this huge cope ITT from the cap-cucks defence force
Glad I pirated this game day one
How does it feel to have actually spent real money on literal garbage?

Attached: 1551425791685.png (901x931, 28K)

In the case of DMC usually shitposters use difficulty as a measurement for how good a game is, but then they only play normal once before shelving the game when DMC is designed to be played multiple times over multiple difficulties. This is even more prevalent in 5 with Nero getting a wildly expanded moveset after you beat the game the first time.

Feels like I'm having a great time with the game. How does it feel to have actually spent real life time shitposting about a genuinely good game for no reason?

have fun with your mutliplayer retard

I feel the enemy is incredibly passive compare to metal gear rising or bayonetta

BASED and youtubepilled

That wojak of DmC sucker on suicide watch fits you perfectly.

Here you go man

youtube.com/watch?v=JBA7Jtsl-58&t=64s