XIV

what went wrong

Attached: stormblood1.png (1200x630, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1AcYjLEq7Gp8GasCkOxFQnbNbyKR8-_WsoxQ91-jzdik/edit
textools.dualwield.net/
xivmodarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freed two countries during the 60-70 leveling process, most of the story between then and now existed to kill off new characters, the primals are kinda shit.

>what went wrong

Attached: 1546929743129.jpg (1536x2048, 881K)

Didn't give players the option to breed their favorite NPCs.

Attached: 1531120708601.jpg (7811x3074, 3.7M)

cute war criminals spotted

Attached: 1535259705072.jpg (796x1080, 338K)

I'd cum on her face, if you know what I mean.

The fanbase. Everybody wants a freakin epic dragonsong war that's overbloated with flimsy story elements.
So when they finally dial back the story to something more character-focused and grounded the story doesn't feel like an anime anymore so the playerbase can't enjoy it.

Fordola's only mistake was being naive enough to believe that she could ever earn the Garleans' respect. She was absolutely right that her people are stupid fuckers that need to be dragged kicking and screaming into a better society. They tried to stone her to death as a child because her parents were trying to give her a better life, and then ACTUALLY stoned her father to death when he protected her. FUCK (most) MHIGGERS

Please let this be the Euro FF

Attached: 1546304309235.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

Its the American one. Tranny Yotsuyu and tranny Tsukiyomi are Euro FF, though.

why does Quaintrelle's Skirt have to include the stockings

Attached: 1551569692597.jpg (600x439, 23K)

Attached: 1536274052961.png (582x668, 470K)

Attached: ffxiv_03112019_192854_531.png (502x299, 93K)

based and probably banned

>Fordola's only mistake was being naive enough to believe that she could ever earn the Garleans' respect
If Gaius were still around, it would've been possible. She was personally mentored by him and grew up under his philosophy that anyone willing to contribute should be considered just as Garlean as himself. The entire purpose of her role in SB was showing how Zenos and the rest of the Garlean leadership was destroying what he stood for.

Attached: etyu.png (1360x768, 614K)

I feel bad for this dude. Just wants to play the game but has to deal with the creeps flooding this game.

give me that fucking fancy manta ray from hydatos already you fucks

>If Gaius were still around
Wait for it

*ahem*
Fordola did nothing wrong and only played the cards that she was dealt.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-02-28_23-37-42.png (1525x1080, 2.46M)

I saw this dude. He's gonna be stuck on the crystal data center isn't he?

On a side note anyone know a fast way to level Crafters from 50-60 fast? Levequests are a bit tough solo in this tier and moogle side quest hell is a no for me. Anything like company engineering manual but lasts longer than 300k exp?

Garlean race when?

>Getting rid of Cleric Stance dancing
>Nerfing WAR to retarded levels only to rebound it back to braindead/OP
>Destroying anything DRK and MCH had going for them
>Slowing down DRG and MNK
>Healer balance is on a thin wire

I know he's alive, but I mean if he were still in charge of Ala Mhigo.

And got Arenvald's half-Garlean cock as a reward. Fordola made out pretty well.

>can't play any job except MCH and GUN
Great idea

Kill yourself Epperson.

>pull hate off tank with BRD opener
>die
>wait a full 3 mins to accept raise while I watch Youtube

Attached: 1552096145078.png (435x535, 287K)

Eiffel tower sidequest when

>Go crazy fast with Cash Shop additions
>Pacing to MSQ fucked by disjointed regions and lack of focus
>Eureka steals the only thing that propped up old content's longevity
>Only 2 Ultimates
>Dungeons still one and done content
>Crafting made way easier and given less meaning outside of Day 1 Raiders
>Ignores all Gameplay related feedback but responds to NA/EU Cosmetic Request and JP Housing requests
And nothing will change in ShadowBringers

Attached: FFXIV_Cash_Shop.jpg (5694x2214, 3.87M)

I didn't care for a lot of post-4.0 story until it started focusing on the ascians and the story leading up to ShB. I really didn't care for what happened in ala mhigo either.

I enjoy like half of the extreme trials, mainly Tsuyu I only did some savage but it's ok.

Attached: ffxiv_03052019_161647_674.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

why don't you just press your 'negate enmity generation for 30 seconds' button

50-60 was all leves for me. 60-70 was a lot faster/easier grind, 50-60 felt really long

Alisaie is for hyurlads only, not cats and certainly not femcats

Attached: 1551039816433.jpg (1408x2000, 351K)

>didn't like it up til the last 5 minutes
ok thanks for sharing bro

Quelling Strikes was removed and BRD doesn't get Diversion. Only have Refresh/Tactician as enmity dumps and Refresh is already on cooldown. I didn't use Tactician out of spite, because there is no way in hell a BRD should be at full aggro 20 seconds into a fight

>implying Yoshida doesn't keep her exclusively for his femlala

Hey you're welcome man thanks for asking.

Yeah any luck with doing leves solo? I'm trying to HQ most of the stuff but I've been mostly getting 10% HQ chance at max.

Hey guys. Is this armor available for glamour?

Attached: ffxiv_03022019_204527_901.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

By not copying WoW anymore.

I had HQ gear for my level, and I could usually get ~80% to 100% using Byregots method. With some of the harder recipes I'd buy the HQ mats

No shit, it's a basic haubergeon

uniroinically they could not have stopped copying WoW at a better time.

Yeah, basic armor. Plenty of dungeon drops give a look like it, or you can craft it yourself.

Attached: 1549913620957.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

What is Yoshi gonna do when they've exhausted all of the recognizable FF motifs and villians? Just original stuff from that point on? The original primals have been kind of wack so far sans ravana and a couple in Stormblood.

Attached: 1551755963357.jpg (720x825, 30K)

Got kicked from my FC for the dumbest fucking reason.
Some dipshit freshly made cock smoker officer is standing in Gridania inviting sprouts. One of the new invitees chats "what up my niggas?". Fucking silence. I imagine people were extremely uncomfortable and possibly seething. I type "ok... heh" as a way to lighten the mood. Sprout gets kicked from FC. I get kicked from FC. Leader messages me telling me racism will not be tolerated on his watch. Sends another 3 or 4 messages scolding me. I don't reply, I considered telling my side of the story but fuck them.

Attached: thelma.jpg (491x963, 52K)

They're still copying WoW what the fuck are you talking about

Maybe I'm doing it wrong... I've been hasty touching with inner quiet with Byregots but I'm still not getting enough to get it past 10%.

Do you have a crafting rotation guide?

Maybe we'll actually get some decent FF OC

They will never run out of possible primals to use in the game's lifetime unless they continue to waste them on stupid shit like how the Brothers are a fucking NM in Pagos.

But Ravana is the only original primal so far..

The Nier raid should have already answered your question. FFXIV will be the SE whore, taking in all possible IPs they owned with Third Party crossovers here and there. The saddest part is the Third Parties will get the better end of the stick every time.

Hey, this is FF14's chance to be terrible all by itself.

prove with a screenshot or go fuck off

We'll move on to FF17 and the process will repeat

I played a lot of BFA and stopped before the new raid came out, no they're not. If they remove any type of redundant skills they add new ones in at the same time which honestly WoW should have copied.

Give me 3 examples of how they're copying it.

LMAO I'd fucking laugh.

Looks like your FC is a bit sensitive mate. Maybe the dude was black and he's okay with saying it. You should've said nigga back.

I mean he said it with an A with an end so you know it's fine.

Me and fc mates used this rotation for HW, worked pretty well. Cross class really seems to do the job most of the time
docs.google.com/document/d/1AcYjLEq7Gp8GasCkOxFQnbNbyKR8-_WsoxQ91-jzdik/edit

Susano, Tsukuyomi and Titania are original I think

It happened on Saturday ;_;
Is there a log somewhere on my pc?

Fuck blue mage and the concept of limited jobs in general.
That is all.

Do we still make fun of the French?

>What is Yoshi gonna do when they've exhausted all of the recognizable FF motifs and villians?

Xenogears, baby!

Attached: Xenogears10.png (1099x1683, 949K)

Susanos from bravely

Ah you're right about Tsukuyomi too. Can't believe I forgot that one. Titania is unique in a summon but is a FFTA enemy.

Thanks mate.

Well I haven't played that and how much does he resemble that version

Keep your /xivg/ drama to your containment thread.

Naw, I don't think games produce text logs anymore. But shit sucks if you got kicked from a FC for that.

well they can't use magic, so never

>Friend says he's logging out for the night
>Hear battle.net ping
>He's in WoW now
>mfw
I almost feel bad for the dude. Just when I thought he was freed from the curse, he jumps right back in.

Attached: 1552271441912.webm (294x232, 1.3M)

No pacifier mod to go with the diaper mod.

Does Yoshi speak a little English then? He reacted to the question pretty much instantly without having to wait for a translator

That man is so ugly. I thought brown skin asians were shunned in Japan?

Yoshi understands English perfectly well, but he's too embarrassed to speak it because he doesn't think he's good enough at it himself.

He has been practicing english for a while I think. A while back he wanted to say thanks to fans directly in english without a translator.

scrub fc

Attached: spinkles.jpg (1080x1077, 159K)

How bad is BFA? Is it actually so bad people are fleeing?

Wear this shit around me and you're getting blacklisted. End of story.

Attached: 1550795804983.jpg (848x1417, 664K)

I hardly even see that these days. Slut glam has evolved greatly since ARR.

I can handle her being a slam piggy, everyone needs to clap some fat cheeks every once in a while.

It's the face. Jesus christ, what an abomination

Lyse and thats it really

Even in PotD / HoH? I feel like deep dungeons are the perfect place to rock the slut glams and silly shit like full chocobo/pig.

Oh. You think that's a woman?

Attached: faces.jpg (1600x900, 181K)

>this faggot giving femroes even more of a stigma than they already have

Attached: 1544154756463.png (345x283, 5K)

XIV was bad from the get-go. They flayed XI and threw the skin on WoW -- the Leatherface of MMOs. They could've done something new, but instead they tried to sell out to normalfags without sacrificing their hardcore fans. And it worked, sadly. The game's design philosophy was to allow players to get in, grab their piece of cheese and get out, move on to something else, and no one can argue with their reasoning that curbing video game addiction is a good thing, and so everyone praises it. However, in doing so, they completely neutered the sense of adventure and weight XI had, and left "community" - its pros and cons - as a vestige for sexual degenerates.

They followed an MMORPG up with a linear single-player action game with cringey characters and, the unbelievable thing is, XV ended up being the more immersive, adventurous and RPG-ish of the two. What a joke. MMOs need to be recreated from scratch and SE ain't the nips to do it.

Attached: 1541719390879.jpg (366x493, 21K)

this desu
>Could have just had Yda being too worried about her homeland to be her regular genki self
>Instead decide Yda was never Yda, it was really this boring girl pretending to be her superior sister the entire time for the sake of forced drama

Attached: 1527686430481.png (492x504, 356K)

Begone, discord tranny

Attached: 1312602824094.gif (180x200, 1.08M)

I wish she would never open her fucking mouth

Attached: ffxiv_03082019_141318_122.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

>Tfw Yda was beaten, raped, and slaughtered off screen

Attached: 1529869444538.jpg (865x974, 158K)

tfw snowflake in my fc got chased off by the JQ getting brought up

Attached: 1521817197795.gif (500x373, 2.92M)

*clenches fist*

The reason is that Yda was a combat veteran of the Ala Mhigan civil war and had led numerous successful missions. Oda wanted his precious 'growing up' storyline, so he needed to replace her.

She was brainwashed by that Garlean dick as well

What went wrong?
>lack of giant lion mommies
Soon to be rectified though.

Attached: 5._pantera_female.png (872x983, 762K)

IT
ISN'T
FAIR

>tfw you weren't there to protect her

Don't talk shit about Yoshi-P

The only lions you're getting are lionhead rabbits.

Use the GC Squadron Crafting Buffs you fucking mong

And now Lyse is queen of Ala Mhigo. After working so hard for its liberation over the years. How does that make you feel, lads? Here are a few Ala Mhigans working hard to restore their country.

Attached: file.png (1085x516, 1.06M)

He could have still had it with Yda learning to command an organised army rather than operational units, and then learning to lead a nation.

there won't be female hrothgar
female roegadyns are pretty beastlike without going into furfaggot territory

What question was this a reaction to?

Yda was an adult. Lyse is a girl growing into a adult, which is what they wanted.

Yeah, but apparently despite being fantastic at worldbuilding, Oda isn't that great at scenario writing.

He failed at that then because Lyse did absolutely nothing to grow or show she deserved all the praise and position.

About playable half-breeds.

And Lyse did exactly zero growing. She's the same naive idiot as when she started, but now with less WHY WON'T THEY GET UP AND FIGHT and more HOW DID THEY SUMMON A PRIMAL IN MY PEACEFUL MEETING ON THE FLOOR

>tfw no amnesia gf

Attached: arya.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

seems the appropriate response

Oh also she stole Raubahn from Ul'dah, so if you're part of the flames, enjoy pipin the flame cuck.

Is his the only way?

Attached: 1535093117452.png (1600x820, 1.03M)

>PEACEFUL MEETING ON THE FLOOR
I'm still mad at this. So dumb.

But it's such a strong political move that shows how much she has grown!

t. Alphinaud

Arya is not for gf

Attached: 1533667151048.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

My favourite character, Yotsuyu, died. I wanted her to accompany us to Garlemald.

>Peaceful meeting on the floor
>I chose to tell them Tempered are not to be trusted
>They get let in anyway
T-thanks...

I just want to fucking raid. How do I become geared enough to do the hardest raid?

So what's going to happen when we purge the Ascians from Garlemald and a new (nice) emperor takes the throne. Are we going to be friends?

Gaius will become emperor and help you get to the moon for the final battle.

Final boss is obviously Hydaelyn, you're going to go full SJW on the other Planes and stop her from Light bombing them

Get to the minimum item level for current raids. 380 I think. Not hard retard, just farm your tomestones and get gear.

tempurd bad?

Attached: 1530602341388.jpg (391x409, 36K)

>ARR
>Thancred tells you there's no saving tempered, and that they have to be mercy killed both for their own good and for the safety of the world
>SB
>Lyse, Alphinaud, and Alisaie all just walk away and let all the tempered Ananta live after giving them some very harshly spoken words about believing in themselves

Looks like a perfectly normal fRoe to me

Eureka's BA is the worst fucking goddamn shit ever just because of the entry system.
>nobody ever does it unless a discord raid is organizing it
>these same people complain about discord monopolies instead of just trying anything else
>discord itself is retarded with frag farms, DEAD AS FUCK AV/OZMA PROG, then Ozma farm groups

Just get gear from Alphascape and Ivalice then go from there.

>think aww that's a cute couple
>do the next step in quest
>tfw ywn be a seneschal to your princess

Attached: wholesome.png (1366x705, 1.74M)

>monk expansion
>literally nothing for monks

Attached: capture.jpg (678x518, 33K)

>My favourite character, Yotsuyu
You know she's had thousands of penises inside of her, right?

Attached: 1551041407324.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Hm, somehow I doubt that. She barely has enough power to communicate with her servants I doubt she is the one light bombing anything.

It was the weeb expansion

You can't let Alisaie kill too many beastmen, or people start asking questions. The Kojin massacre was already bad enough.

Attached: 1550014295541.jpg (2480x3508, 614K)

cats
warriors
fflogs

>monk expansion.
Heh. BTFO even in the trailer.

Attached: the garleans fear the samurai.png (1200x675, 1.45M)

Remember when the JRPG fanbase wasn't flooded with trannies? Those were the days.

yeah dirty doman pedo rapist penis
she did nothing wrong and she didn't deserve her fate
all domans need to burn
fuck Yoshi the Hack P.

But purifying a villainess / slut until she becomes your lovey dovey wife is a high tier fetish. I loved that she was happily with Gosetsu until 4.3.

>They flayed XI
1.0 was pretty much XI 2.0 and look how that turned out.

>Steals your raidspot
>Does as much damage as you
>Dabs on your shitty weeb sword.

>Give monks the best AF set.
monks whine
>Give monks better utility so they dont all get replaced by SAM
monks whine
MNK players are little bitches.

>But purifying a villainess / slut until she becomes your lovey dovey wife is a high tier fetish
You know what tumblr meme about girls "having fun with the bad boy, but settling with the nice boy"? You're the guy that jacks off to her getting fucked by the nice guy

Attached: 1531966091312.jpg (400x300, 55K)

>>Give monks the best AF set.
>using or caring about AF, which all looks like shit, EVER

>BEST RAW DPS GUYS

>try to get a PV spawn party happening
>only one person replies

why the fuck do they make it so you have to fight these bastards 2 times even if you get a gold rating

No. I'm the guy that wants to lovingly hate fuck Yotsuyu until she leg locks me and realizes the error of her ways.

Good luck outperforming those fat doman men

I've known several people that have played since the very early days of WoW. Up until BFA they were constant subbers and would play at least a few hours a day, a few hours a week during the slow periods. BFA couldn't keep them anymore than 3 months. I'm pretty much in the same boat as them, but I quit WoW in WoD and only off and on played since then to play with those guys. BFA is the most out of touch MMO expansion to date.

Whatever man. And to answer your unasked question: salty milk and coins. Later dude

Attached: 1540698392990.jpg (442x442, 27K)

Yotsuyu did nothing wrong

She definitely did take a mile of cock though

Based

Imperial Will

/y FOR THE GLORY OF GARLEMALD!
/wait 1
/imperialsalute
/wait 1
/blueaction "Self-destruct"

Attached: file.png (640x640, 646K)

>Hey, maybe I could resub and make a Zandalari druid since there is not much to do on FFXIV right now
>I have to grind TWO reps to exalted for the privilege of paying blizz for a race change or making a character from scratch (when leveling has been fucked for a year and they are making it even more tedious)
>By the time I can make one I will be able to make a Viera on the benchmark.
>BfA druids are just watered down Legion druids, who are just watered down WoD druids, who are just watered down MoP druids.
I honestly don't understand what the fuck was blizzard thinking.

2.0 was pretty grim in some ways

the kojin weren't even tempered, they were just in the way.

They were trying to make the "content" last as long as possible so people wouldn't complain about there being nothing to do

Will we have our dragon army?

>install nude mod
>jack off to my character
>can't play as her for like a week because I think she's a slut now

Attached: 1542499419613.png (400x389, 48K)

Probably not unless things boil over to worldwide problem of unimaginable proportions. Then Middy will summon his kids to help out. Otherwise they just gonna chill.

That's why you make an alt specifically for that.

>not using AF gear
>calling iconic gear sets like lvl 50 WHM and lvl 70 RDM shit
are you one of the refugees?

No ambition. Poor ideas for content. And though not SB's fault, poor underlying systems that have long since worn their welcome (tomestones, dungeon design, road design, gear design, over reliance on aesthetic rewards etc) and will never be changed

Basically the game has been.stale since 2.3 or so and it's not done much to improve

>be a drifter from FC to FC when tired of the various quirks of them
>make my own FC with friends
>I'm the lead so I go out of my way to make/do everything to get started up
>power leveled FC and bought a large house, the whole 9 yards
>eventually we raid and meet more friends
>static members hop servers to be with us
>we have our own little group always doing shit
>static falls apart, friends become disinterested
>I'm all alone now with a big house
>still log in and make sure it never gets demolished in case people come back

Alisaie doesn't discriminate

Attached: 1532544895730.jpg (422x800, 81K)

Can someone explain to me why the gross majority of fetishists in this game are the thirstiest footfags in existence?

iktf but I kept getting more and more degenerate
>install mod that changes face tats to cum splatter
>fap to char all damn day
now I just have the base body mod that makes the grills /fit/
should probably look into a version of it with small clothes though

Feet is probably the most common fetish

>footfags
You mean futafags. Futa is a way bigger problem than fucking feet and that's saying something considering how fucking vocal footfags are.

>Midgardsormr is in a coma
>Bahamut is dead
>Ratatoskr is dead
>Nidhogg is dead
>Tiamat grounded herself forever
>Hraesvelgr largely doesn't give a fuck about us
Maybe Azdaja and Vrtra will be based

iktf user.
only I quit too eventually.

Attached: mmo feeels.png (1295x755, 520K)

Let me fuck (insert NPC here) already!

Attached: 1538196849208.jpg (1061x1500, 440K)

kinda funny how domans/hingashi revere dragons, but there are no dragons there

>Everyone keeps modding in all this degenerate shit
>I just use the mod that gives my character huge boobs

Attached: 1514776385530.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Hraesvelgr obeys his daddy like a good son. He comes and saves you from the collapse of the interdimensional rift at Midgardsomr's request. He will be there for us again if needed. He just wants to live a quiet life and I don't blame him after all he has been through. And his brood had 7, so still 3 more kids to meet!

They probably have some very old myths originating from Midgardsormr. Especially because it was revealed that the primal Shinryu was actually a primal of Midgardsormr.

>over 100 days played
>never never met one person through this game I'd consider a friend
Mostly just people I say hi to occasionally

Attached: 1480808472719.jpg (750x732, 75K)

Literally bullshit as the plot wasn't character based in Stormblood at all. It was location based. We were focused on liberating two places and characters served only that purpose. There was little development and the raid was completely disconnected from the actual game leaving players with little to do in the world after liberating.

I didn't mention mods.

Pretty much the same here. I installed some gear mods that were inoffensive too, like a tanktop that replaces the survival shirt.

Probably hard to get friends if you keep everyone at arm's distance...

that's up to you user.
its also best to take casual acquaintance relationships outside the one game and into others.
Discord gets a lot of flack but its pretty good for that if you just have a small group of people you hang with

Oh. Then I'll agree with the futa guy, that shit is everywhere. Personally never understood the appeal.

They won't say it but I will. It is an acceptable way of self inserting as your character into erp.

blacklist THIS

Attached: 141234444.jpg (340x570, 158K)

I think it's the admiration of the female figure combined with the desire to see her penetrate others (aka the person who likes it)

But she certainly do jump out to deliver useless speeches at tempered beastmen and almost get tempered herself.
Are Thancred and WoL the only scions who are aware what tempering is?

Attached: 1550972776386.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

If there are footfags in the game they are using the feet mods, period
I'm not even a footfag and I'm using the better female feet mod

>Be a guy
>Want to ERP
>2 female avatars
>Hey what if one has a dick
>Sex between 2 female avatars
I don't ERP but I assume thats how it works

Why is it that DPS seem to always die more often in extreme and savage, when healers and tanks have more to keep track of on top of their own personal dps? Should DPS technically have the easiest time handling mechanics?

>I'm retarded and liked using a toggle that didn't turn off half of the time to make healing DPS less fun and more clunky please kill me.

Y'shtola's ass gets tempered by Beastmen every weekend. Does that count?

>doesn't like feet
Gay

I have a over a year of being logged in since 1.0 days
I make friends occasionally, usually I just see people that need small shit done and help them. Something like dungeon runs or making a piece of gear for them. I'm also probably blacklisted by a bunch of people because I made it my hobby to cuck people out of a small house plot by moving mine around to whatever one is open.

>mmorpg

She's fulfilling her role as the overeager kouhai trying to do her best to make (You) proud. Naturally the trend demands she makes mistakes.

The skirt and boots on that SMN AF are already perfect. I don't understand why catshitters constantly have to fuck around with already decent sets by adding legitimately worse options to them.

Die, freak.

>I play the fashion game completely straight and am rather conservatively dressed
>In PoTD I go as either a lolita, Link from LoZ or in my underwear wearing a goofy hat/doing /mdance all the time
I do wonder how many people have blacklisted me...

A lot of people that play DPS are either retards or tunnel-vision their hotbar so much they don't even notice mechanics happening

Because DPS attracts the laziest players.

There is a significant subset of players that go into Savage and pray that they don't get targeted by mechanics, which is the same thing they've been doing in every other fight so far.

Doesn't really work too well when damn near every Savage fight will target everyone at least a few times with a mechanic that will wipe the raid if unhandled. Most get walled out by the 2nd or 3rd fight.

>e I made it my hobby to cuck people out of a small house plot by moving mine around to whatever one is open
you aren't a french lalafell are you

Attached: 1516335403742.gif (208x183, 1.53M)

I don't not like feet, I'm referring to people who are physically incapable of talking about anything else.

Usually its greenlet/bluelets trying to push out as much damage as possible and forgets to move the fuck out of the AOEs so they can hit one more button on their rotation. My old WAR tank did the same shit and kept getting hit by AOEs pushing his felcleaves

They think that healers can just adjust.

They want to be "unique" but don't have the aesthetic sense to make anything good, so they just ruin something already good by making it sluttier

>I'm also probably blacklisted by a bunch of people because I made it my hobby to cuck people out of a small house plot by moving mine around to whatever one is open
Based

Attached: 1342073326938.png (151x195, 59K)

Nah, I'm a c@ and on Levi.

Anyone here burned out of the game?
I only joined in 3.4, but since then i actively raided, even cleared 1 ultimate.
Right now i don't see myself buying ShB if it's the same gear treadmill as 4.0(it will be).
Man i wish i started earlier because liked HW's content much more than SB's content. Story is better, Primals are better, music is better, gameplay was less casual and classes were more fun.

Even raids looked better, all Omega raids are nostalgia wankery in same circle arena. In have it felt more like traditional raid because of trash packs and beautiful backgrounds. Those cities inside Alex look amazing.
And what we have nowadays? How's that any different from trial? Hell, at least Trials have voice acting.

I'm genuinely surprised how can people even manage to stomach this game for so long. I knew active raiders who raided since 2.0 without breaks. HOW? This game is shit and it gets more and more shitty.

Attached: 1541754574415.png (470x538, 300K)

Stop looking for your boogeyman, retard.

I'm just waiting for the SBR early access, hopefully that triggers the 30 free days with my purchase. I'm not resubbing for the 3.57 MSQ, so I gotta do it then.

The people who never take breaks are people whose social lives revolve around the game.

There's really not more than maybe 2 months of content to burn through every other patch even if you're playing daily.

It just makes me irrationally pissed off. Like all those tanks who glamour taffeta loincloths with a heavily armored top. If you really, really want to show off some skin, there are actual tank-looking leg options that leave at least a little ZR, and this game has no shortage of plateskirts to choose from.

Actually, you would if you aren't shit. Bard has the highest burst opener.

>this game is shit etc
Well, not the game for you. It's not without its faults but I daresay it just isn't the mmo that suits you. You should leave and not come back if that's the way you truly feel. However, if you're simply saying that as you're burnt out on the treadmill, then only play until you complete content, then come back when new stuff drops.

>Yotsuyu looking away from the camera
STOP THIS

I am but I log in to keep my fc on life support alive and to keep my house.
At least you got to raid. I'm too much of a pussy to. Too much grind for too little of a reward.

Attached: 1525918499643.jpg (479x640, 59K)

>I'm a shitter and I love casualization and homogenizing classes, who needs these skills anyways

I'm going to try to get a static for ShB but I've always kind of felt the same way.

Some of the Savage fights are fun but it feels like an awful lot of grinding for a bit more crit substat.

VIRGIN LOOK OUT CHAD IS COMING RIGHT AT YOU
OH GOD HE'S GOT HIS AIRPODS IN HE CAN'T HEAR US

>t. closet homo femroe with the same skrillex haircut and glasses as every other femroe

Running around in 2.X was kino. FATEs were a thing, the ARR leveling areas were populated, etc. I can't imagine starting in 3.X or 4.X. Being the only person in Central Shroud doing MSQ after MSQ must be depressing. I had 6+ people doing the same MSQ stuff as me most days

Not really, you sound like an assblasted futa hater. There's a severe lack of futa's on the RP servers. Don't even try to hit me with your stupid ass bullshit. I actually play on both, so go fuck yourself.

I'm actually a catgirl, I just don't dress like a slut

>shitting on femroes out of nowhere
rent free

>Bard has the highest burst opener.

Attached: 1551222643897.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

No idea my man. I know some people who have been playing almost non-stop since launch, regularly take off from work for patch days (most especially days new content comes like raids, eureka, blue mage, etc). Meanwhile my group stops raiding once we get 8 pages from the final tier and we've all gotten one coffer each, I stop capping tomes once I finish getting mostly BiS for my raid job, just get mega burned out in general when I play too much, but my friends still want to play so I keep subbed to play when they want to do stuff. Without them I definitely wouldn't continue.

Attached: 1340427704116.png (453x321, 47K)

>Literally seething over objective facts
Retard

I joined in 3.4 and there were still FATE trains in Coerthas and Northern Thanalan. Everything else was dead though.

By the time 4.0 dropped the FATE trains were definitely dead.

It's immersive if you think of it in a way like I do, being "adventurers are elsewhere from where you are right now" tricking myself into believing the world is bigger than it is.

The gear isn't what makes raiding fun. Its playing with your friends for several hours a week that makes it fun. Giving people friendly amounts of shit for fucking something up and feeling great when you finally make progress. The gear itself is secondary.

>Almost 4000 hours on steam
>Barely a few jobs 70 with max item level 384
>craft and gather jobs under 40 since years ago.
>only made it to t9
> never unlocked eureka
>never did pod

Feels good

>M-me spam o-ogcd
>m-me d-do big doooohm-mage
>m-me g-gud b-burst w-with r-r-ramp u-up t-time
>b-barrage g-gud.

Attached: 1524795458130.jpg (720x736, 29K)

Correct, they still have the highest burst opener.

I wish I had friends that played XIV. Most savage pugs I've been in are a 50/50 mix of seemingly well-adjusted people and people I don't think I could stand listening to for more than a few hours.

what the fuck did you do in those 4000 hours?

>Its playing with your friends for several hours a week that makes it fun
and therein lays the problem
Had no problem getting friends together for Rath Ex, but 7 others? No way in hell. I have about a dozen people I talk to regularly in this game but only three raid and they all have their own (separate) statics, and the rest just don't.
Sad.

Hello there greylet. I understand that it's hard to comperhand that weak job can have strong opener.
But it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes.
Btw, the opposite is also true, Samurai's opener is low dps, but he has burst phase later on.
HOW CAN A CHAD DPS LIKE SAM LOSE TO SUPPORT KEK BARD?????

I was only able to fill my static out with 5 people (including myself) and had to get the other 3 from the general population. It takes awhile, but you're bound to find some cool ass people. Worst person I've dealt with so far was a guy that literally cried over me rolling on alt job loot and winning it.

Did you idle for several actual months or something? What the fuck

Attached: 1533782736541.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Cap tomes
Get gear
Occasionally some RP
Some relic weapons

Also

>Retainers still level 1 since I bought the game in 2014

>late night ex roul just before reset
wish me luck lads

Legit, as much as people >reddit here, Reddit's raid recruitment, and even the discord recruitments work with finding people in a timely manner. Just don't try finding bards since they're all either taken or total fucking flakes.

Have fun with your single pull PLD and Medica 2 spam WHM.

>It's homogenization of classes for every class to have an instant dot, a cast dot, and a main filler.

>It's not homogenization for every healer to have a toggle, a instant cast dot, a cast dot, and filler!!!11

>I should probably have killed myself ages ago for being this fucking retarded.

Amdapor Keep runs. Yep... Back in the day, now that was content. That demon wall.. such a fight.

Never feel like trying something new.

80% of the content the game offers is pointless to me.

I bought one of the apartments and leaved it empty with a single table.

Pre-Nerf Demon Wall was basically an EX primal

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

how do i mod

God help you if your dps couldn't kill the bees in the af1 gear.

textools.dualwield.net/

xivmodarchive.com/

The Demon was is the first non wipe/fucking around time I've died in a dungeon.

It's easy, retard proof, and easily reversible. I did it in literally a minute. Blew my load, then unactivated the mod in seconds

thanks, for the archive do i HAVE to sign into discord? i dont want people to know im modding, sfw or not

Papalymo and Yda got knocked for a character that has the character growth of a soggy napkin. I just want Papalymo back. I'd JUST gotten him back for all of 15 minutes, dammit

>fun. Its playing with your friends for several hours a week that makes it fun.
I dunno man...
I tried to raid with friends. While we did clear content it was so slow and we barely could do it.
My friends were either slow as fuck on learning mechanics or just had shit dps while playing useless jobs like SAM/BLM
Fucks sake if you are playing buff-less job, then at least pull your weight.

Then half of them left "to take a break before next raid tier" right after they got their gear from final savage floor.
I'm like
>man wtf is this? Why are you leaving guys, we don't have gear yet and pugs will steal our coffers
and they be like
>well i've got my gear what's the point in raiding for me?

I wanted to do Ultimates, they were like "yeah yeah sure man we can do this easy we are good at the game".
Half of them were lazy greylets. I got fed up with this shit and left them.
Joined group of complete strangers, got myself orange 99's, cleared UwU.
You can't raid in this game and "have fun with friends" at the same time.
Majority of nice and friendly people are fucking garbage at the game.

Attached: 1549574871649.png (497x549, 210K)

Thanks user.

The only time I cared about "try harding" was in HS.

In less than one day people already demands " lul no bonus " in 99% of PF and after beating sephiroth ex I never cared about hardcore content

>install TexTools
>install FFXIVTools
>find mods, download the .ttmp
>open up TexTools
>import .ttmp
>open game
>look at big fat cat tats
>disable mods when game updates or its fucking rip
I don't know how people didn't die to the dragon in Brayflox when the game first came out. That fucker would always kill the tanks and heal too fast because a lot of tanks didn't understand to move him out of the pools.

Attached: ffxiv_02222019_205756_634.jpg (3840x2160, 2.18M)

No, you have to sign in with your discord info on the site, but it won't have you join the server. The site is stand-alone and aggregates all the mods being posted onto the discord server. No idea if they post updates on the site when things break or not like with the Eureka Hydatos patch.

will I get bullied for saying that a lot of classes have ridiculous ability bloat? I mean I didn't think I was a brainlet but 8ish rotationals and 5-6 ogcds and 3 cds is a lot

That is literally Melusine.

>Done 8 rolls for Pyros (rdm)
>+250crit +185d +220sps

please kill me

Attached: 1425238043364.jpg (500x667, 98K)

Why would you deactivate it?
Why not leave it on for next time?

No, you don't. And its not like people can see your log into the archive.
Oh, I know. I was a greylet DPS for a while and we still managed to kill everything. I ended up going healer and had more fun and contributed more. Thankfully I was with people who didn't really care and just had fun.

>Alisaie is for hyurlads only

Attached: __alisaie_leveilleur_au_ra_elezen_and_ranier_layarte_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_vanillafry__ (1268x1087, 942K)

>bothering to deactivate it

rip how? shit wont work or auto ban?

Scholar only had that one fairy cleanse too at that level which was on a cooldown so if they got poison stacked up there was nothing you could do.

yeah it was a shame he was gone for most of HW and then died shortly after coming back. Though we didn't need any more mages in the Scions

the server tick rate was also kinda shitty back then too, I still remember people eating poison breath and titan punts.

Your index gets fucked and the game will crash on start u so you'd have to redownload the whole game, or go to the discord and follow the steps on how to unfuck the game without uninstalling.

You will get bullied for acting like a faggot you are.
Why do you even care about what other people on the internet think?
Also have you tried reading what you just wrote?
>will they talk shit about me playing hard class
Why would anyone talk shit about players who try hard? If anything people laugh at brainlets who play easy jobs like red mage and samurai.

Also2: there are no hard jobs this game. You are just bad. Man the fuck up, read guides, train your rotation on dummy.
Or if you are not going to raid just ignore that i've said and play like you want

It'll cause the game to crash and then you will have to reinstall your mods. Keep in mind it's entirely possible it won't do this at all. People just do it as a safety precaution. If you mod, make sure to create a modpack of all the mods you have installed so that if shit ever breaks you can just 1 click install all your mods again after deleting/using start over command.

Degenerates. I don't need sex blasting me in the face at all hours of the day

Susano and Tsukuyomi are extremely common in JP games and anime. I'm actually surprised we didn't get Amaterasu, Izanagi and Izanami too in the weeb expansion.

I completely accidentally figured out his mechanic because when tanking I glaze my eyes and only pay attention to the boss' health and any tells on the grounds. I noted his health was not falling anymore which made no sense since he was still being attacked by everyone. Then I made the connection of "Acid Dragon standing in Acid". We managed to kill him so I guessed I figured it out. I doubted myself for a while after that only to find out I was a genius on accident.

Yeah, the tick rate was abysmal. It is solely why Titan HM was the biggest cockblock known to man at the time.

>Make a small, cute Midlander
>Mod her with FAT fucking titties

I accept my degeneracy. Mine isn't even that egregious.

Attached: b.jpg (650x341, 59K)

nigga you just use start over which removes all the mods. If THAT still doesn't work, then you go and redownload the latest index files from the discord server and then reinstall your mods. I've never had to reinstall the game except back when textools modding existed like with the original nude mod.

>I'm actually surprised we didn't get Amaterasu, Izanagi and Izanami too in the weeb expansion.
Just you wait. There is still that Kojin katana that Zenos has. But will he fight WoL or will he join him?

Attached: 1548109199576.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

>cranking it to your character
do not

>being gay

The boobs in this game aren't even that bad. It's the asses that are lacking.

Attached: ffxiv_07152017_214824.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Wasn't Y'Shtola x brown futacat enough? Why do this to my cute elf gf.

I believe he is still obsessed about murder and whatnot, so I doubt he'll be joining the ranks of the Scions anytime soon

>get sick of spellspeed/skillspeed ruining all my potential good rolls when it shows up
>make a sam relic for fun, figure they're one of the two jobs that dont hate skillspeed
>get a 700 crit roll
well then

It's not that any of the classes are hard, it's just annoying to have to bind ~20-25 keys to perform at potential

I've been doing it since Morrowind, just try and stop me.

The mod has ass physics too.

Been cranking it to my XIV character and some of my friends' since 2013, I've no regrets. Haven't really been in ERP for a long time though, I just prefer to enjoy stuff privately.

Attached: 1449893697221.png (255x205, 68K)

I only have pure thoughts about my character.

Attached: ffxiv_03042019_172245_911.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

>female lalafells got modded dicks before male roes
what a sad world we live in

Yeah, I found that out the second time I broke the game.

What kind of person decides a christmas cake elf best represents them in a video game

>tfw BLM can't go overboard with spellspeed anymore without ruining their foul timer
SE hates fun

Attached: ryc0nzn7sdk21.png (489x467, 167K)

What is the best part of the story?

>it's okay when wow does it

it's not like there's anything else in the genre worth playing right now

might as well be xiv's slogan at this point

It is a character within the world of Eorzea. It's not me nor am I meant to be living through it vicariously.

Attached: 1378859996803.jpg (630x355, 148K)

heres your blm relic bro

Attached: 5436535775.jpg (420x502, 39K)

Especially since a lot of these can be reworked to be like the PvP keybinds and be functionally identical. There's no reason for a combo to be more than one keybind, other than to say "I'm pressing different buttons for this combo"

My midlander qt is canonically a virgin who likes to sleep naked in her bed

>oppai lala yet to exist

where's the crit senpai

every single elezen player is a 25-35 year old woman who's either a fujo or self inserting, no i don't have any proof of this but i'm right

It's okay since you can easily make a low SS i400 gearset.

begging to be raped

The best kind.

3.3 > 4.3 > Rest of HW > End of ARR > Rest of SB > Rest of ARR

based

now THIS is autism

>you can see the boob increase if you put the slider to 100 on lalafell
oh yeah baby.

Attached: spy.jpg (452x573, 126K)

Do Lalas have a booster seat in that scene? Would be the most hilarious thing ever.

>twenty minutes later
it was single target dps, every single time
>didn't get a single comm even tho I did more dps than the sam on pld
FUCK

Attached: cat shit.png (569x331, 401K)

Attached: FFXIV_Mustadio.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

SOMEBODY

Now I really want to see this.

>tfw all of your friends quit the game

Attached: 1519193498806.jpg (773x645, 82K)

recommended mods?
is there anything to make the textures not shit for everything?

Since coming back I noticed fucking nobody commends the tank anymore.

Like the DPS die to avoidable aoe, you save them with cover, heal them with clemency when the WHM is asleep and generally do everything perfectly; 0 commendations.

i know that feel bro

Attached: disgust.png (974x844, 1.26M)

Someone with fantastic taste

>tfw one of my friends moved to a different server
>the other just stopped playing
>final eureka relic is so shit that I stopped playing too
hopefully gunbreaker is fun

I play lala and no.

i'd put 3.4 right behind 3.3 but otherwise this is correct

It has easily the worst early-mid game of any MMO on the market today. A ridiculous amount of fetch quests that provide no interesting content for the early game experience drives people away.

They killed my main job MCH.

am I expected to dps during leveling dungeons? Fuckin' going oom under lv 40 dungeons.

I love 2k dps sams because they help me set easy 100s in dungeons

what is that belt

What the fuck is Yoshi's problem

Attached: 1548565041867.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

I always commend the tank as healer. Healer as tank. And dps as dps. 8 mans I always commend the other tank or healer. I never commend any of the dps if I'm one of them.

tax evasion

>mfw used to solo it from half hp as war because party was brainlets and get 3 comms every time
I miss those days when dungeons were actually moderately difficult.
Maybe its because I was just "new" to mmos, but it actually felt harder

>switched servers for a dumb reason and left all my friends behind
at least i can visit them soon

Only for player characters and things like SCH fairies really. Texture mods for the overworld/cities would just not really be friendly at all. Recommended character body mods are Tight&Firm and Sel's Curvier.

don't forget most of the classes having 2 abilities to use until about level 25

>tfw leveling MCH
Only level 63 and I want to fucking kill myself. Why does this shitstain of a job even exist

Attached: 1491154567436.gif (459x239, 965K)

That's why I'll never shill this game, I don't expect half of the newcomers to make it to HW

I have no idea how you can go oom at level 40
You don't even have any expensive aoe skills (which you should be spamming when you get them) yet

They really need to change it up WoW style.

because I'm tired of commending the tank, I've been commending the tank for years now
if I get a monk, drg, or ast bro to throw me a buff I commend them even if they fuck up a mechanic

By WoW style I mean how they revamped all the lower leveling.

Sometimes, this game is alright.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2017-08-25 01-29-15.jpg (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Never speak again.

>not exclusive commending the highest dps player that also did moderately well

Sorry. I meant dpsing while healing.

>rolling on rng stats for a glorified glamstick
>worrying about stats at end of expansion
You are a fool

I have no idea how to see someone's dps.

It used to be good

I wish Yoshi implemented a way to see your own DPS ingame if he hates addon support so badly.

speed belt, one of the meme eureka gear pieces with negative haste

You have a 30s window to cast foul before the proc is wasted. That's enough time usually to either slip it in between fire4 and fire 1 to refresh, or just up until your umbral ice cycle after running out of my again. Its not like there's a strict timetable or rotation to stick to with blm. Is there some meta bullshit I'm not up to date with?I don't see why foul timing not being perfect would be an issue. You'll still be casting it once every 30 sec window.

I think its better to ask people finding an MMO a question of: Do you like Western Animation or Anime?
>Western Animation
WoW
>Anime
FFXIV
and don't you pretend XIV is any better than WoW. Remember XIV is WoW-lite made by a Blizzard loving Dev who loves WoW, Diablo and anything Blizzard while also praising Rockstar for monetizing GTAV

I fucking know it.
I've saved o12 normal and ex trial runs dozens of times with clemency, acting as the sole healer while doing as much dps as I can.
Every single time its either one or 0 comms. It wasn't always like this.
Is it because I'm not spamming macros and being a general loud faggot? idk. Sad.

Attached: 1523687337716.png (322x218, 46K)

>It used to be good

Attached: 1551752148367.jpg (609x607, 125K)

go by highest or lowest aggro, because either no one uses aggro shit or the one guy who does is probably top dps anyway

I'm sort of glad this game doesn't support addons, Recount and DeadlyBossMods killed WoW's raiding community.

I always use foul whenever it's up, if I'm in the middle of casting Fire4s and it's about to overlap I use that one ability that makes a guarantee free fire 3 proc and foul then fire 3 to refresh my fire timer.

Real talk.. does anyone even drop a commend after doing their challenge log for 5 or whatever? I know I don't.

Attached: 48f4f9qwe84f.png (500x343, 187K)

Tight and Firm if you like /fit/ grills

Those things have already existed for a very long time in XIV.

Absolutely. Not DPSing as a healer turns a 15 minute dungeon into a 25+ minute slog. You really shouldn't even be healing all that much outside of large pulls. Stop spamming your big heals and let your HoTs do most of the work.

I do, because some players might be aiming for that 3000 commends chocobo, and if they're a decent player, I want to help them a little.

Not him but going by what they said they obviously mean MCH during the Creator tier when it was actually one of the most desired classes and rare given how few MCH mains there were . I hope they fix it in ShB. Stuck by it since Early Access and still stick by it to this day.

Nowhere near in the same capacity. Stop your hyperbole.

>not using the soft body mod for tight&firm
What a literal gay.

Because of the way MP ticks work, you usually want to be able to do Blizzard III > Foul on a bad tick (because Foul is 0MP). Otherwise you're waiting for an MP tick before you can actually cast something, resulting in lost DPS.

On extremely high spell speed, you will actually catch up and be able to do an entire rotation when you don't have procs in less than 30 seconds. Resulting in foul not being up after a Blizzard III.

>killed WoW's raiding community
>forgetting that Gordias pretty much almost did the same thing
Had they not made each tier after that easier and easier they would have completely lost the raid scene.

>right around 90 or 100 unique IPs again
It never really changes in these threads. Have I been talking to the same few dozen people for years?

Gaius was a shithead too and doesn't deserve nearly the amount of adoration he gets.

Same goes for every Garlean loyalist.

I can't wait until shad so monks stop pretending their job is hard

Well that's just not correct at all

After Post-Stormblood quests are actually pretty fun. Lyse no longer has a major role, and all of the remaining characters are fun or interesting. Story is getting better too, can't wait for Shadowbringers.

>he doesn't like muscle mommies

Attached: ffxiv highlander and roe.jpg (1167x1000, 134K)

i'm posting on 80 different phones, it's all me
also most threads don't get more than like 150 ips anyway, it's not that odd

I mean I''m not too far in but I just feel like dpsing in dungeons is suicide unless a dps knows how to use their ability to give mp.

How is it not? Am I supposed to just let it override?

>he fell for the WoWfugee meme
>he thinks anyone but Sunk Cost faggots play this game

you get several for yourself though
and you don't even need those unless you holy spam. which you should be doing on trash pulls btw

>soft body
get away from me
au ra with abs is the best thing ever

Attached: 17159450_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 250K)

>Have a Brazilian friend that has no interest in playing the game
>buys the game for 200 Brazilian bucks
>doesn't play the game and subscription expires

wtf bros

Attached: 1506371001708.gif (206x176, 370K)

I actually have it installed so that only Au Ra show up with abs. Everyone else has soft stomachs.

Xaela should have been sexy amazon muscle girls and Raen stay the cute dainty ones.

it should be illegal to be this gay

You don't let it override but you don't use it whenever it's up either, generally
If you will override by waiting till ice to cast it then you can fit it in without having to worry about shaprcast by doing 4 f4s or 3f4 foul in the second half.

yeah a subscription there is really high price since they adjusted the prices a while back.

shut the fuck up tranny

>trusting a Brazilian
that was your mistake, gringo
t. Hue

soon

Attached: 1523808111130.jpg (7299x4320, 3.93M)

Is spamming the highest dungeon you have the fastest way to level as a tank?

for both healer and tank, yes

So it's pretty much speedkill or parse min maxer nitpicking? Because the way you describe it, that would total to one total missed tick of cast time. If you're fast enough to reach blizz3 before your foul proc is up, you'll reach it again before the next one pops.

i cant see the point of clothing mods, other than maybe installing them to take screenshots then removing the
If i was good at modding, id go around editing every view-able pair of panties under skirts into actual panties

only you 2 are gay, au ra look great with titan firm since it was made for them

11 days

Attached: 1522278187949.jpg (315x383, 38K)

He bought the complete edition is the problem. I even warned him to try the trial to see if he ends up liking the game, and then buy it if he does.

But instead decided to drop 250 bucks on it and has only got up to Sastasha. Sucks that ARR's pacing is so shit, he'd probably like HW.

What's wrong with using sharpcast then for when you refresh your fire timer so you can cast a foul and lose nothing then? I know you're not supposed to use it whenever it's up but if it's going to override during your fire spam It seems still like the best option. You still get 4 fire 4s in the second half and a foul proc and free fire 3.

Say I quit at the launch of 4.1. How much content is there if i came back?

No, the job plays like shit if you don't have a foul in ice phase. You either have to wait 3 entire seconds worst case for an MP tick or go in with thunder last and only have mp for 5 fire 4s.
Do you purposefully press wrong combo buttons on melees too? Don't try to lecture people on a job if you think proper play should be derided as min maxer nitpicking.

You are already using sharp cast on cooldown and can't just save it for foul overriding
It helps if both cases align but that's not all the time

Eh i'm content being short, I only wish I had muscles and titan gave me some
Too bad he left the modding server and now modding is dead in the water :)

He left? Why?

The story, which includes 3 dungeons. All 3 ivalice raids. The last part of Omega raid. The Four Lords trials which also has 2 dungeons associated with it. All the stages of Eureka you've missed. Two Ultimate fights and if you act now, little ladies day.

>Too bad he left the modding server and now modding is dead in the water :)
what happened? discord tranny drama?

Stop topping everyone off.

Got tired of faggots making money of his assets
Modding was ruined by paid private mods

>three fingers and three toes
disgusting
plus its literally just a furry femroe with that titan firm body

Attached: 1505515802621.jpg (708x708, 80K)

>friend on balmung
>initially got there on my trial period
>game somehow changed account to steam and fucked me
>reroll new account and level on mateus because it had XP bonus
>come back and cap
>turns out mateus became balmung 2.0
>friend for a fact knows nobody on balmung, is homeless and contemplates buying gil to get a plot by miracle
>still wont just move to mateus and expects me to

Is there any chance Yoshi implements this feature in 4.56

Attached: 1552238935891.jpg (1449x841, 321K)

>Liking a masculine feature on a woman's body is not gay
cope

>only use mods to give female Au Ra the same blue mouths or dark sclera that males have
muh immersion

shut the FUCK up blessfag you post this shit in every thread
you're getting two genderlocked races and that's it
if you want your furry bullshit go play your dead mmo

no, there is no logical point to doing so.

>toned abs
>masculine

Attached: ab wife.jpg (1308x1753, 132K)

how i nthe FUCK do you spawn PV
just spent 3 hours killing crystal claws and nothing
i thought all the nm's that spawn in hydatos just needed mob kills

Just admit you want to suck a cock already faggot

>you need to have to parse/speedkill in order to do a proper rotation
Any rotation which involves not casting as a Black Mage for up to 3 seconds is not a good rotation. It also completely destroys any DPS gain from getting the extra spell speed in the first place because of that waiting.

Why do those guys have tits?

I regret making my femroe not have any muscles

Server limitations please understand

B-BUT FEMALE MUST BE WAIFUS, ONLY MALES ARE ALLOWED TO GET COOL THINGS

Yes actually, a masculine frame is masculine.

The real trannies are the ones who want to play cute dainty girls because they will never be able to be one in real life

>being in shape is masculine
laziness is a womans strait..

Healing in ff14 is about attacking as much as possible and bitching at dps whenever they get hit by avoidable damage.

the muscle tone slider doesn't add much unfortunately, so you're not missing out
the way it is with the titan firm body is how it was meant to be I think
just give us butts and slightly bigger breasts and it'd be gold

Attached: abs n thighs.png (193x319, 98K)

titan large ass is fine

Titan Firm's body is pretty much fine overall with the soft mod, although it could use larger breasts.

>being attracted to something 100% biologically female makes you gay because they are fit and in shape
Au'ra trannies need to leave

Being attracted to masculine features makes you gay, yes. Same as someone who talks about how much they like cocks

Yeah, but it happens at the start only. You would reach your next umbral ice phase after burning your mp with fire 4 casts again is the point I'm making. So not having foul up would only be an issue for your opener, or absolute worst case Every other blizzard phase .Every otherer phase should have it ready since you stocked it up and saved it.
You will still effectively casting a foul every window for it. This is like the bitching out during the last server transfers that occured and people couldn't reliably double weave anymore.

God, I forgot how fucking painful the books part of the ARR relic was.
I can't believe I did it on my SCH

Attached: 73633508_p0.jpg (2000x2329, 3.44M)

The Japanese aren't into asses, so no. When the Nier raid happens and we meet 2P or 2B or maybe some new 2-something, the ass will be flat as a Lalafell's chest.

Vanilla tits are the best tits and firm is better than soft though
Or at least it is on race that don't have a slider like cats and au ra
Firm is disgusting on roes

Attached: 1476899287793.jpg (253x364, 27K)

They're humans features, any woman who works out will get muscles and become fit. I wouldn't expect a tranny to understand because you're barely even human anymore.

not enough Lalas in game

Attached: tumblr_pi2ag64Y401wshxtxo2_1280.jpg (1280x1026, 319K)

Tits: Hentai > Vanilla > >Medium > Small
Ass: Large > Medium > Small
Muscles: None, because I'm not a faggot.

Being attracted to masculine features makes you gay. Wanting a vagina attached to it makes you closeted

that's like saying a woman's eyes are masculine features since men also have eyes

Vanilla tits are tiny. If you're not flat you'd better have fat tats or there's no point. Tight and firm looks weird on cats and au ra compared to soft which gives them tone without looking like they just straight up have man abs, while also giving muscle slider characters man abs and man legs

If those eyes looked like a man's eyes, then yeah. Now you're seeing why femroe players are almost always gay futa horscock lovers.

No, you're talking about intentionally going for extra substats in spell speed to give yourself more casts within an encounter, only to get less casts for your efforts.

It's retarded.

Get to a proper spellspeed breakpoint that you're comfortable with, then focus on crit.

But I'm a dude. I play an Elezen with the blackest skin I could get because it was funny.

I wish there was any reason to play Mahjong in XIV.

It's all pain
The Atmas right before the books suck if RNG decides to shit on you (and you need 12 inventory slots open which can suck if you're carrying around crafting junk)
Right after the books you gotta meld 75 materia and do light farming

A woman has to work out a shit ton to get that much visible muscle. It isn't something that just any woman can do.

Mod my leylines

Attached: 1533089791245.png (469x387, 407K)

If you like it so much, you can simply play it for the pleasure.

>They're humans features, any woman who works out will get muscles and become fit.
Women don't get muscles visible beyond what the soft body tone already gives them unless they're body building.

hentai are too big and look stupid, like senran kagura dumb

updated version

Attached: no sir not getting out of this leyline.png (468x387, 406K)

Muscles are not a purely masculine feature, what, do you think women are just fat and bones and gas? The amount of mental gymnastics you have to go through is ridiculous. I bet you're the same kind of person who is so unsecure in their masculinity you think you're suddenly gay if you're balls deep in a girl and she suddenly cuts her hair short because you're "fucking a guy"

>Got 5th stat with Tenacity
>Don't care about rerolling, because the relic is complete

Just accept it and move on

I can't do things just because I enjoy them

I don't understand why they didn't just make atma drops key items

can someone link the world transfer dates

Why is tsuyu angry she fucking has a yakuman

>If those eyes looked like a man's eyes, then yeah
was are masculine eyes you raging retard

>Too big
>Unironically being gay
Just admit you wish you were a girl already, faggot.

There are better programs to play it if I want to play it like tenhou.

Eureka and BLU are the too big black spots on Stormblood's record.

firm at 0% muscles best

Attached: ffxiv_06272018_205032.jpg (3240x1920, 1.65M)

>make half assed single player rpg
>slap multiplayer on it
incredible

huge floating tits look stupid

Attached: Capture_2018-03-15-10-11-48.png (306x301, 172K)

>all women outside of this specific look I like are 100% men and it's gay to like those women
Imagine being this insecure in your masculinity that you think it's gay to like women

Attached: doomgu.jpg (184x184, 6K)

The problem is that his definition of soft skinned/sensitive is probably super different from other people's. We need like a numerical scale or something.

Not as stupid or retarded looking as you.

Forget the discord trannies, apparently we're being raided by a blatant muscle fag discord

>Really wanna play GB
>Afraid it'll be the next SAM/DRG where it attracts every shitter in the game
>Or DRK where it's completely useless

It really pisses me off that they don't at least give us some basic skill or GCD shit that the new jobs use.

I get wanting to feed content into us slowly but if we're just gonna wait for shadowbringers anyway just give us everything you hack.

Is there still no way to mod big breasts on fem Lalas?

Attached: 57602819_p0.png (871x1100, 438K)

all this mod talk...
I can't get into mods because to me, half the point of fancying myself up is that other people can see it.
all mods seem to be for is taking screenshots.

>no u

>he says making no argument
admit defeat retard

It's the discord trannies getting mad that people are not attracted to their girly au'ra/cat characters because they'll always be men

Play it faggot. Stop caring what people on the Bhutanese eel-rearing seminar care about your class.

they need to be modded into a humanoid body shape first, they are a fuckin' pear with arms and legs stapled on like a mr potato head.
even a plain shortarse race would've been better than this.

What are your predictions for shadowniggers?

>we're being raided by a blatant muscle fag discord
If only.

Attached: 1550604558132.jpg (1080x1349, 324K)

hentai don't sag enough to be good

what's the soft mod look like?

This. All modding's good for is taking screencaps and jerking off. Miss me with that gay shit.

Seeing crafting become easier and easier is the one that made me sad.

imagine the smell

vanilla textures, aka boring

>tfw no real phsyics and saggy veiny mega tits

Attached: 1528770194209.jpg (846x846, 47K)

go into coma as well
zodiark tells us we must help him or else
use graha tia's portal to get the fug outta zodiark's realm
punch things with a dark thing instead of a light thing for a bit
he tells us to kill minfilia
turns out its a ruse
restore hydaelyn and minfilia
never step foot in garlemald because that's for next expac

For it to not look funky, the lalafell body would have to be remade from the ground up, which good fucking luck with the retarded social stigma that working on potato bodies is akin to pedo shenanigans.

Even you know that's not true.

It looks like a soft, feminine body shape with slight muscle tone. As opposed to the firm version where they look like bodybuilders and if they have their muscle slider turned up they're just dudes with tits

The same can be said of men too, men who don't work out are pretty much as untoned and soft as women who don't are, minus some extra fat in areas

I've got two questions. How do I get one of those customizable quotes under my name for when people examine me? I can't seem to find the option for it unless it's something you gotta buy.
And is there a rank higher than Captain for grand companies?

Attached: 356875689139.png (609x438, 115K)

>good taste in this general at last
>long after I no longer care about anyone here

so, you want the Elin crowd then?

I guess you are attracted to men without muscle definition since they are just women too by your logic, right?

A man can have visible muscles with a normal workout. A woman has to get on a special diet and start bodybuilding to get easily visible abs.

that's just your search profile thing
no captain is highest for some retarded reason

right click yourself in the party list outside of a duty, edit search info

>forever stuck with dumb floating senan kagura tits

Attached: 1548105682917.jpg (428x318, 56K)

1. right click your own info and select edit search info, or select this from social.

2. Captain is the highest so far.

No actually since lacking muscles isn't an inherently feminine trait, but having them is a masculine one. This is a pretty simple concept to grasp user, I don't know why it's so hard for you to pull the femroe horsecock out of your ass and listen

>liking sag
YIKES.

Sure but it's a matter of difficulty. Any man can have muscles after casually going to the gym for a while but the same is imposslbe for a woman.

I never said that.

That's just not true, women don't get as huge wiithout a special diet and body building but they get abs just the same as men. The real issue is finding a woman who doesn't just give up because working out is hard and they don't have to do it to get attention

>liking anti gravity tits

Attached: 1453011071600.jpg (500x563, 214K)