Dragon Dogma Netflix

Uh oh.

Attached: DD Netflix.jpg (1080x1348, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1892/Sublimation
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=11642
youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA
pcgamer.com/dragons-dogma-is-getting-a-netflix-anime/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqdf-hTUAe8
youtube.com/watch?v=MCE3e1-jNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=voIOPKuIlmE
youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA
youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Netflix_original_anime
youtube.com/watch?v=SE2ADqLuzvU
youtube.com/watch?v=3WgWMgGrZDY
youtube.com/watch?v=njmCtiO_Xj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like slagons slogma

>Netflix
I don't know if I should be happy or not Yea Forumsros...

>No B'z

Attached: efghjik.jpg (1140x644, 755K)

prepare for we wuz kangs and the chozens

So will all of the characters be black or trannies?

If the pawns don't spew nonstop repetitive tips/hints then its shit.

Attached: 1539977471681.png (613x356, 32K)

There are a already blacks/browns in the game though.

Wow its real... thought is was bait like the Bloodborne spam

I'm fine with anything as long as this helps the series gain more popularity.

And it had better include bitterbutt isle

Give me one reason this is bad without using a buzzword.

not enough for a netflix adaption.

This reminds me they're doing DMC too. God, it's going to be bad.

Netflix and a literal who studio.

The studio confirmed to do it has very little work under it's belt and what it does have is 3DCG
myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1892/Sublimation

You cant write a show about a game where the protagonist and their companions keep switching genders, age , height and clothing like its nothing.

There better be parts where the pawns just up and start destroying all furniture around them for no reason.

>Netflix

It's shit.

This is just advertising for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Attached: 1543799383123.gif (200x133, 613K)

They have a fair bit of work if you look at more complete sources and not myanimelist.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=11642

Yeah, they can't make a show around the original Arisen, right?

>cg
yeah it's gonna be shit

That lineup doesn't seem very diverse.

>you'll get to see the cut content on the moon
sounds promising

Yay more shit I won’t watch

>Last time on Dragon's Dogma
>IF THERE IS AUGHT I CAN DO

Attached: BBI.webm (960x540, 2.13M)

>Brought to you by the clowns who animated Psycho-Pass
I can't wait for QUALITY all over again, holy fuck

Attached: 1540008233629.gif (396x279, 930K)

>tfw the show is great and everyone loves it
>they never make a season 2

>they make a season 2
>everybody hates it

You have the gif of the season two old man beating the hostage?

Wow, I just canceled my Netflix account and clicked on Yea Forums to see this thread.

It'll probably be trash like every Netflix show or movie.

Oh boy I can't wait for another amazing CG animation from Japan

Attached: lmyfjl.webm (662x414, 1.18M)

>yfw the OP is "THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: Guts walkin.gif (418x594, 2.77M)

here comes the woke as shit DD anime where half the cast are niggers.

Attached: cbf345e86ddf37f09db22f95416a67f474b260289f59a54589e5ae78168dbe29.jpg (435x326, 50K)

Why do faggots like you ignore the many Netflix adaptions with almost nothing but Europeans like the King Arthur movie? Has the victim card gotten to your head

Is this meme coming on because of Black L? They'd probably turn any asian characters white for redpill points then

Attached: 1446782480928.webm (1280x720, 802K)

NO NO FUCK NO NO NOOOO!!!!

KISS YOUR LOLI PAWNS GOODBYE

dragon nogma

but why? no really, why?

Attached: 1376678809804.jpg (226x199, 16K)

It's another patented Capcom Test to see if the west really wants another Dragon's Dogma game

To promote Dragons Dogma 2.

how is this REAL
damn

Attached: heard you talking shit like I wouldn't find out.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

this is exactly how we DONT get dragons dogma 2

Will it be Devil May Cry anime levels of quality?

netflix originals love adapting characters into niggers or having interracial white girl X nigger plots

I wound prefer they bring over DDO if they want to test the waters since both "tests" are equally worthless when it comes to gauging interest in DD2

Will it have lolis

That takes effort.
With this they just sign some paper work and Netflix and the literal who studio do all of the heavy lifting.

Hey Arisens,
My name is Daimon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are base, trifling, slaves to a broken order who spend every second of their day completing stupid ass quests. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pawnssy? I mean, I guess it's fun killing random stuff because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than doing radial quests on Skyrim.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I played 190 lvls as a Sorcerer, and started as a Mage. What builds do you play, other than "jack off to shameless princesses"? I also have every other Vocation maxed, and have a banging hot pawnfu (She just told me wolves hunt in packs; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just godsbane yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my waifu

Attached: daimon2.png (640x666, 598K)

fuck you eat my conq perries

Mercedes is going to be the hero of the story and rescue the Arisen from the dragon after she effortlessly defeats Julien.

Attached: 1510124096144.png (1575x1800, 1.88M)

I've seen tons of just whites in Netflix originals which adaptations are you talking about?

my dick

Is this the closest thing to a proper Berserk adaptation?

WE FREE NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA

Attached: 1550686949628.gif (460x351, 308K)

That was just a short user :)

No. However, if the Castlevania cartoon is anything to go by, they will forcibly insert political messaging that directly contradicts the plot of the game for the sake of progressive politics.
Not sure how they're going to manage it this time, but I'm sure they will.
Also the budget will be next to nothing and the vast majority of the runtime will be a diverse cast of characters standing still and swearing at each other because
>muh mature
>muh grit
>muh edge
>so real

>Dragon's Dogma is getting and full CG anime
>Meanwhile we still have that fucking Resident Evil series and Monster Hunter to "look forward to"
Who the fuck is in charge of licensing at Capcom? Why do they allow shit like this to happen?

Also what the fuck is an Altered Carbon and why should I care it's getting an anime?

Attached: 1525225112054.gif (400x225, 924K)

Worst case scenario:
>get a shit "anime" that I'm not gonna watch anyway and nothing changes
Best case scenario:
>the series gains massive attention and Capcom gives Itsuno all the time and money he needs for DD2

I'm pretty happy DESU

DMC 5's big success pretty much already guarantees that Itsuno will have plenty of time and money to develop DD2.

Beware the monster Arisen, it seems to be white and male! Aim for the crotch, Arisen!

but it's netflix adaptation
it's now feature length
and black

>Wished for more DD
>Get a shitty Netflix adaption
FUCK YOU MONKEY PAW

The last Netflix adaptation I've seen they gave it the advice that retards gave Kingdom Come. There was a magical African slave that got shoehorned into a European setting for brownie points.

They have the money to do whatever the fuck they want now.
Here's hoping that they don't spend it all on stupid shit.
>Altered Carbon
It's an okay sci-fi Netflix series with a nip living his westaboo fantasy in a white male body killing everyone, pretty good first half, the ending sucks so I won't recommend it tho.

How the fuck are they going to handle pawn chatter? And hearing something like "Masterworks all you can't go wrong" in japanese is going to be weird.

I hope they take the "this shit is a videogame angle" and include wacky scenes of shit like this, or your pawns just constantly telling you about how wolves hunt in packs.

>Why do they allow shit like this to happen?
Because
>Hey we'll give you a pile of money for basically doing nothing if you lets us make stuff based on your IP
Is really stupid to pass up from a corporate perspective. If it's successful, more free money. If it's not, still got your licensing bux.

Sadly, Netflix don't know how to do fun shit like that.
It's all gotta dark and brooding, you know, to appeal to millennials and what not.

Attached: 1552191908286.jpg (500x541, 61K)

I was worried for a second and thought you were saying they should go the Isekai angle like they're doing with Monster Hunter

How does stuff like this actually works?
Who's paying?
Is Capcom paying Netflix to do it or is it Netflix paying Capcom for the licensing?

I don't trust some literally who studio to make this anything other than "Generic Medieval fantasy"
The fun of Dragon's Dogma is that it's a very specific brand of low, dirty fantasy using common D&D-esque creatures and tropes. A larger issue is that I'm not sure how you make this into an animated series. I suppose it could be an anthology, showcasing different Arisen through the eras as they embark on different quests and different ways to hunt the Dragon, but I don't want to give them that much credit, I'm almost positive it'll be "Generic Arisen with snarky non-loli pawn does LotR shit"

I really hope it isn't just a retread of the game's barebones story and questlines. I'd feel bad that the game would be presented so poorly that way, all the fun is absurdity only it being this bizarre online videogame can bring.

That's the only upside
Either that or they're bringing DDO to the west

THEY BETTER FUCKING USE GRIGORI'S VOICE ACTOR

Attached: 1459230743005.png (470x483, 513K)

Do you honestly expect any publisher to fund an incredibly expensive anime backed by an IP almost no one knows? Of course it's going to be CG, even Berserk which is far more popular than DD gets CG.
Just depends on how good the CG is, the Berserk movies were fine but the anime is trash tier.

It probably will be but with Netlix will insert all sorts of fun ideas they think would spice it up to make it interesting.

>appeal to millennials and what not.

More like appeal towards 90s-early 2000s anime fans

>normalfags jump into the first game
>complaints everywhere due to loli pawns and pawn abuse
Fuck

>DDO
No thanks, we don't need that Jap MMO shit. Give us a proper sequel that had a budget higher than $2.50 this time.

>tfw not on spotify

the wind will never push me at work

It's going to have barely anything to do with the games you retards

Gunna be bad. I WANT a new game damnit.

I can't wait to revive /ddg/ for the 6th time

I don't even care if it's any good,
Itsuno keeps fucking saying "MAN I'D LOVE TO DO DD2 IF I COULD" so this is just a sign that we're probably getting a sequel.

Kind of excited now.

>an adaptation of Dragon's Dogshit
Ok I've seen it all now

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

transgender arisen huh

>pcgamer.com/dragons-dogma-is-getting-a-netflix-anime/
>An action adventure about a man challenged by demons who represent the seven deadly sins of humans
The fuck, did they mistake DD for DMC3?

Attached: 1544121434529.jpg (720x720, 40K)

sounds like that is the case

>"TIS A OPRESSED WOMAN OF COLOUR, ARISEN."
>"TIS WEAK TO HRT"
>"THE DUKE SHOULD REALLY COMISSION SOME NEW REPARATIONS FOR ISRAEL"
>"I GRANT YOU DIVERSITY QUOTA"

>7 deadly sins archetypes
wow that sure is original

Attached: 1542325874471.jpg (250x250, 58K)

DMC is too gay for Netflix

netflixvania guys are doing DMC next actually
my bet is that lady's gonna be the blackwashed character this time

I swear to god if youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA isn't the opening, it's automatically trash

>Netflix
More like DRAGONS LIGMA, right guys?

Castlevania Season 2

He said give a reason why it'll be bad

cg can be good when its well done user
youtube.com/watch?v=vqdf-hTUAe8

I'd prefer some charmeful and fun CG shit like Kemono Friends (1st Season) over these soulles promotional animes that are basically just commercials for a light novel or manga.

holy fuck my sides

Attached: 1544373522147.jpg (316x315, 17K)

This was the most inappropriate song for a fantasy RPG.

Attached: 1511145407256.png (366x463, 115K)

>Same guys that animate GARO
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

asking the real question here.

And yet it is so right

then the next generation of consoles will come out and Capcom will remaster DD1 on all of them to gauge interest

Why tho? It's not like dragon dogma is known for its story telling

And so /ddg/ shall revive for 7th time

what
what
I... what?

what

Attached: arthur.gif (500x321, 490K)

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551371750537.jpg (266x189, 6K)

at least its not cg

Black and muslim people everywhere out of nowhere everyone and everything is gay or trans and white people barely exist in a medieval setting and
on top of that

I JUST WANT ANOTHER SINGLE PLAYER DRAGONS DOGMA GAME WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT A GOD DAMN MOVIE OR TV SERIES???

Hopefully this and the Switch version pave the way for more games.

wait what the fuck why???? It's not even that popular or have high ratings. I'd expect dark souls or some shit but Dragon Dogma?

Attached: 1452527026936.jpg (410x377, 26K)

Odds are this means they're ready for DD2. Also, odds are the mean to use this as a metric tp gauge interest in a DD2 because they're actually retarded like that.

A king arthur movie sure as shit better be white as snow. It'd be absolutely absured any other way.

If it's like the Castevania one it might be alright.
>3DCG
If you look on the bright side, at least there's a chance they won't use Flash.

Definitely happy.
Who gives a shit about the Netflix series, this means they are likely gearing up for Dragons Dogma 2 and the series will be part of the marketing campaign.
If it sucks we just won't watch it.

its going to introduce normies to the franchise in preparation for DDO

Just give me DD2 already. Complete your transition from capcom into capkino

>not DDO2

BASED WIND

Attached: 1480204188427.jpg (637x957, 140K)

and it all comes full circle

Is it worth getting the Switch version? Played the PS3 version but didn't finish

If you wanna play it on the go, sure
Best version is the PC one though

>Netflix
Here's your Selene, Arisen!

Attached: where my witches at.jpg (1209x1390, 223K)

Yes, pls provide more money to capcom and pray daily to you are local senechal so we can have DD2

>American take on a Japanese IP
Why the fuck would this ever be a good thing?

I wish we got the Berserk armor back with the re-releases. Fuck even the MMO got them way later

Attached: 20180501_030614_thumb.jpg (554x313, 47K)

Will best birb make it into D Dogans animu bros?

Attached: 1539415231094.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

this t b h

Probably the whole, turning Isaac into Shaft thing in Castlevania.

>kill Grigori
>no more electro Birdo

I hate that shit

I guess they recognize the long tail of sales on DD:DA, but aren't convinced yet. What's a random Japanese executive's idea on how to better gauge interest?

Anime!

>random Japanese executive's
This is Netflix's project, they probably contacted Capcom and not the other way around.

but why?

Witcher series is already looking shitty. It's a shame, Jaskier/Dandelion and Geralt, as well as Ciri are all well cast. Meanwhile Fringilla is black despite being explicitly related to a French analogue duchess for the setting (and magics herself deathly pale after her tryst with Geralt), and Yennefer is an Indian-British actress. Possibly worst of all the costuming looks mediocre when the dress and hair of the sorceresses was so detailed in the books.

Netflix desperately wants to get into the cartoon market.

Wow what the fuck? I didnt expect this shit. Normally a game would get a sequel or two and get some mainstream appeal before getting a fucking show?

Dark Arisen (essentially an expansion that rebalanced things, added a new post-game area, and on newer systems improved graphics) did quite good sales-wise, and it's pretty clear from DMC5 interviews that Itsuno has been raring to make DD2.

>dragon dogma is about the gameplay
>makes a fucking anime
retarded

>tfw normalfags will confuse it with silky smooth 12 fps dragon prince
Kek

name one adaptation that neetflix hasn't destroyed

Devilman

Devilman.

NIGGERS!
Tis weak to work.

>It bombs
>Uh oh i guess nobody wants a sequel to the game then if interest is this low :)

Wrong

The story got pretty interesting in the endgame. The endless cycle, the dragon's place in it, your place in it, the Duke's place in it, the Everfall. If you flesh out Salvation's role more and give side characters like Selene, Mason, and Mercedes character development then you've got a decent setup, and that's just if it's a retelling.

It's a fucking video game adaptation. They are notoriously bad since the fucking 80s. There are very, very few outliers like Kirby and you fill in the blanks because that's the only passable one.

They wouldn't be making an anime if they wanted to gauge interest. The Switch port of Dark Arisen is more likely to be something like that, and even then Capcom's made statements that they're trying to temper their sales expectations to be more realistic (although that's pretty funny in retrospect given that that came out right around the time MHWorld, RE2make, and DMC5 all blew up right in a row and MM11 is on track to be one of if the best-selling game in its franchise).

This anime sounds more like marketing than a "Capcom Test". Netflix is how you get attention to your IP.

>Let's spend the money making a fucking anime instead of DD2!!!!!!!!
Fuck you

I'm not sure which one of these is mine so I'll respond to both

Now that I think about it, Devilman wasn't actually made by them, they just purchased the rights, so that doesn't count either.

>instead of

Attached: 1496170762554.jpg (594x412, 83K)

Correct.
For all its modifications, it is by far the most faithful adaptation to date.
And the animation is amazing when it's good, and the music is top tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=MCE3e1-jNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=voIOPKuIlmE

at least its netflix outsourced meaning money is a non issue for capcom, that's why death note 2 is happening because Netflix is fucked

Wrong link on that last one
youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68

Well, good then

pretty sure Netflix is outsourcing it as well

>Dark Arisen coming to Switch
>Itsuno talking almost constantly in interviews about how DD2 was the other option he had besides DMC5 and how he wants to go back to the series
>A fucking Netflix anime is announced
LOCALIZE DD ONLINE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1543055013913.png (580x750, 405K)

Of all the series to adapt, DD is a weird one. It's a cult hit that sold reasonably well, but most normies have never even heard. Also the game has barely any plot aside from "fight big dragon and then become god".

I just hope this is a sign that Capcom want to revive the IP, because DD has so much goddamn potential as a series and I want my RE engine sequel now.

We all know the story was crap, right? We only played it for the gameplay.

Attached: 1513462383749.png (491x563, 397K)

These threads were amazing

t. sacrificed his beloved for dukedom

Attached: 1550431299858.jpg (540x696, 170K)

Netflix should just have paid to make a Skyrim anime. Every fucking normalfag would gobbled it down.

What if the series is TERRIBLE, but everyone loves it for some reason
Then we get 12 new DD's, and DD1 gets forgotten and unliked

>"anime"
>based on a western IP and produced by white people
about as anime as my left nut

This is great news, it pretty much confirms that Capcom is willing to invest in the brand and universe. Hopefully they'll make a proper series out of DD.

I really hope this mean they are bringing DDO to the west, also they NEED to have the same voice actor do Grigori's lines, specially his final speech.

>tfw missing my left nut

Alright, Yea Forums. Even though I'm not interested in the cartoon, the massive cult following this game apparently has made me interested in it. What is the go to class?

Time to watch Mahoujin Guru Guru again.

WAIPEPO EVIL DOWN WITH WHITEY!

If you can make an anime out of Devil May Cry, they've got an even better chance of making this.

Why does everyone just assume it's going to be a retelling of the game's story?

Attached: 1509481983756.png (162x191, 66K)

Red vocations are straightforward melee with some defensive options. Yellow vocations are faster and have more ranged options. Blue vocations do magic. There's hybrid vocations that mix all three of those into three pairs.

Fighter and Strider are both good starting options. Fighter is very easy to grasp, while a Strider takes advantage of the unique systems like climbing on monsters better.

>netflix series before a sequel
life is constant suffering for people who actually like dragon's dogma

>people that never played the game will get mad when they see black characters in the series when they were always there
I'll bet money that somebody on this board, either a legit dumbass or a great false flagger, will make a thread asking why they blackwashed the series while posting a picture of Mercedes.

desu TES has some material for to adapt. Problem is if it ever got an adaptation it'd be a boring bethesda tier story filled with retcons.

Netflix is so jewish so jewish that I bet Soros find every show produced by them disgusting
I bet even the most leftist jew in San Francisco hates Netflix

>Netflix
>made by some literally who studio
>CG
Why WOULDN'T you assume they're not just going to put in the least amount of effort possible and just retell the game's story? They probably won't even come up with an English dub, or even if they did it wouldn't have the same goofy and flowery dialogue.

t. tranny

Or that one nigger you see when you first reach Grand Soren.

Attached: wyuaZK3.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

What the fuck does that have to do with Dragon's Dogma? Reeeeeeeeeee

DD2 confirmed get hype boiiiiiiis. I'm going to never buy crapcom game again if they do all this shit with Dragon's Dogma and don't MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING GAAAAAAAME

not what anime means reeee

>abandon all delusions of patriarchy and binary genders

Attached: tumblr_ob1juqG2jf1s74c5xo1_400.gif (400x437, 1.07M)

Because doing a 1:1 adaptation would be shit. The game wasn't good because of cutscenes.

The endless cycle

The real question is what is the story going to be? is it going to be anime original or are they going to follow the actual game? if it follows the game WHO WILL BE THE WAIFU?
Mercesdes pls.

Bro what if the anime bombs and they decide to cancel the sequel though?

>They probably won't even come up with an English dub,
pretty sure it's way more likely you don't get a Japanese dub

First Witcher now this...Fuck life sucks.

WE'LL GET LITERALLY ANYTHING DRAGONS DOGMA EXCEPT A FUCKING SEQUEL GOD DAMNIT. PREORDER DRAGONS DOGMA POPTARTS BUT FUCK YOU IN THE ASS IF YOU WANT A VIDEO GAME.

>Because doing a 1:1 adaptation would be shit.
That's the point. You think they're trying to make a good show? Hah.

Yeah, I realized after posting that it's Netflix and they'll definitely make sure to do an English dub because that's their target audience. Still, I have massive doubts they'll try to do it like the game.

*Castlevania

>WHO WILL BE THE WAIFU?

Fornival, obviously.

That sounds awesome

I'd like to point out everything in this gif was fixed in the blurays

>netflix

Attached: 1546848335269.png (680x680, 378K)

I mean I think Netflix has done anime alright so far but nothing about the fucking game is very anime (obligatory guts and loli rp fags aside).
No way this turns out good.

Attached: 1525946426708.jpg (285x368, 55K)

Wait is the berserk armour not in the PC port or switch port?

Netflix's "anime" aren't very anime to begin with.

I still dont think a not very anime company is gonna make a good anime out of a not very anime game. Then again I can't play the MMO, I want another fucking game, not a not very anime anime by a not very anime company.

>Netflix
Incels hunt in packs, Arisen.
All roads lead to San Francisco.
They're Chinese made shit, you can go wrong.

I don't think they will bring the original composer for the anime adaption, but i hope whoever they bring to compose remix some songs from DD.

None of the anime they fund are made by them, they only throw money at licenses and studios/directors.

They usually have some part in the process, though. Devilman was almost completely finished prior afaik, they just needed a place to put it that wouldn't require them to censor it.

Netflix just loves labeling everything "Netflix original" regardless of how much they had to do with it.

I'm more amazed they bought Kakeguiri anime.

They are gone in everything but the original releases

For people who played Online, does it require a lot of typing?

>netflix
oh no

more like Nigger's Enigma

Netflix is extremely restrictive when it comes to anime budgets and stories. You either make a 3DCG anime aimed at teen-year olds in their edgelord phase or you don't make anything at all.

And who would have guessed, this is made by a 3DCG effect studio that has, until now, only done additional effects to other studios' anime.

The CG in each of those listings is pretty top tier user.

here's your DD2 bro

Too bad the devilman sucked ass anyways
Shit series
At least the anime had a cool ost

More like Dragon's Dogshit

Who says the dragon will be Grigori?

>mfw Mercedesfag
aw hell yeah
but who would play her?

Attached: 6.jpg (161x182, 14K)

It was Quina in the Progress manga.

Attached: Progress.jpg (960x703, 137K)

Okay boys, predict what vocation the MC will use. My bets are on Mystic Knight.

is that cammy

Why not all of them? Just have the Arisen swap vocations every now and then. If they're really adapting the game wholesale they have plenty of episodic lee-way, they can just tackle sidequests in whatever order and showcase the different vocations.

It’s by the based castlevania guy though

I don't get it? The appeal of the game was in its gameplay. The storyline was fucking lackluster at its very best.

why in the living fuck would I care about this? where is dragons dogma 2 you fucking shit eaters... I swear, anons like you just keep shitting in my yard

I love this game, but it's the last game on my mind for a TV series. Such a weird choice.

The only way this could possibly be good is if they recognize that it being a videogame is the best part about it, and play into the more wacky and absurd situations that come with it being a videogame. Stuff like juggling goblins with your pawns, brining shit pawns, godsbaning, pawn chatter and other heavily repeated lines, Fornival being your beloved and one shotting the Ur-dragon while it's in a grace period.

>starring Danny Devito as the Dragon

so is it an anime or a western shit cartoon?

I expect them to do the whole Str/Dex/Int thing going with the pawns, so I chose MK as the most balanced. Assuming they'll stay true and have three pawns, that is.

3DCG animu

Yo

Attached: Why+is+king+arthur+black+black+washing+amma+right+_1070985d6103f7bd5080611ddd21433b.jpg (1000x1500, 383K)

Depends who is writing/directing and what the animation is going to look like. Castlevania turned out to be fun despite it deviating from the source.

Attached: 3alucard2.webm (711x400, 2.88M)

Really? Thats a weird choice for an anime

I love the game, but the story is nothing but a mix of fantasy cliches and Berserk (the whole interdimensional arisen-dragon-god cycle is interesting but not too well crafted)

I wish they leaned more into the games for the baddies, the generic hooded lads are pretty boring.

>catch King choking the shit out of his loli wife
>get caught and thrown into dungeon
>break out, talk with him like nothing ever happened
can't wait for this to get an episode

Considering the nature of Dragons Dogma they basically could tell any story they want with any character they want. As long as some basic elements (pawns, dragons and the seneschal thing they are good to go)

They couldnt ban you from the city considering it was the only hub point to get quests. They probably intended to get other big cities around so you could switch your base after that, but...

>break out and make a beeline to the court for your next quest

Never fails to make me laugh. Man Dragon's Dogma is such a weird game.

It's Netflix so of course.

I heard season 2 sucks. I still would rather give it a watch and form my own opinion of course. But I really don't like Adi Shankar.

tfw want dd2 but also wanna play dragon's dog with friends

>arisen starts charging Arc of Deliverance
>episode ends
>week later
>HAAAAAAAAAAAH
Can't wait.

Attached: 1526338322380.png (405x532, 204K)

No need, Morrison is already blackwashed.

>Pawn charges tornado
>Episode goes black the next five minutes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Netflix_original_anime
at least 1/3 of it is good which is more than we could hope for, netflix makes decent anime

CAPCOM THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
Just make Dragon's Dogma 2 instead of some gay ass NETFLIX SHOW

As long as it has copious amounts of screentime for Mercedes (which in turn leads to lots more Mercedes porn) then I'm fine with it.

Attached: __mercedes_marten_dragon_s_dogma_drawn_by_butcha_u__6219cdc246646a1036bb709120423afa.jpg (566x800, 325K)

I liked Season 2 even if it is a little slow at times. It has a nice pay-off to it.
You probably heard that from someone who is just mad over some insignificant detail.

capcom isnt making the anime
hopefully this means that they are actually making DD2 and this is just advertisement for it

she looks like she fucks white guys

DD2 getting advertised by way of an anime is the strangest shit but I'll take it

You know that won't happen. Resident Evil has a truly god awful, but financially successful, movie series, but the latest RE games have been great.

Plausible.

Attached: Progress2.jpg (623x930, 187K)

Capcom had to okay it though user.
Its not like Netflix just suddenly decided to make a Dragon's Dogma anime and did it without getting the okay from Capcom.
Sure it could be an over glorified ad for DD2, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

>no giant futa dick
faggot

wish they did Witcher anime instead that stupid live action

How is that CG even acceptable?

Attached: 1379592906202.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

>surcoat
based arisen

I could easily see them cutting Pawns entirely. They're there first and foremost for gameplay reasons. And while some great story moments were created as a result of fitting Pawns into the narrative, in a TV show trying to explain Pawns would just muddle things up.

>Capcom had to okay it though user.
so what, they're not the ones working on it so how would this hold back the development of DD2

you said they should make DD2 instead of a show
but they're not the ones making the show

People really like the Castlevania series.

americans do not work on it, castelvania was only exception, all other netflix anime is japan made

Unreal

user, its almost like every single anime adaptation of a game or involving a game is either awful or mediocre, or, Mediocre and then awful if they have multiple seasons of it.
Its going to be "okay" at best. Also I wouldn't put it past Capcom to just say okay to that and then not even think about starting work on Dragon's Dogma 2.

>DDO to be brought to the West! DD2 in development!

>DD2 cancelled after disappointing sales of DDO

>free game
>sales

if I don't get at least three scenes of someone using arc of deliverance to fucking obliterate someone i will be severely disappointed

Why does Netflix feel the need to ruin everything people like?

i never said anything about it being good
the point i was making is that capcom is not working on it
meaning it wont hinder the development of DD2

you assumed that capcom is the one making the anime and the development of DD2 would be put on hold while capcom makes the anime

They're putting funding into a cartoon that's going to suck and not fucking DD2.

How generous of Capcom to create and host an MMO for free with no cash shop.

>Netflix
There goes my interest.

What else have they ruined?

They are "progressive" and that's what they do. Ever seen those Tumblr versions of anime/video game characters? That's Netflix, but with TV shows.

>Mason
>Mercedes
>Ophis
>can make pawns any color
Yeah okay

>meaning it wont hinder the development of DD2
user thats assuming they even bother starting development on DD2, period.
>you assumed that capcom is the one making the anime
Oh wait you're fucking retarded. Goodbye user, you're autistic. Stop taking everything you read so literally.

>now they want to destroy another franchise I like
fucking sweet

>Netflix
Go bankrupt already you grubby kikes.

Attached: 1540997895570.webm (480x480, 298K)

Look at those hungry eyes.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Netflix will make full SJW Dragon's Dogma series people gonna hate
>Capcom won't greenlight DD2 development because of this
I can already feel it

Yes user, Capcom will look at how the anime to their very story light game will perform on a streaming platform before canceling a project they already told Itsuno they were cool with doing because those filthy sjws that aren't even working on this project in any capacity whatsoever because a japanese animation studio is actually making it.

You shoud be pissed
FUCK ALL THESE HOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS TRYING TO MAKE MOVIES OUT OF OUR FAVORITE GAMES.

FUCK OUT OF OUR VIDEO

I used to think Mercedes was a real hottie then i realised it was just her outfit that was doing funny things to me. Got her outfit, ignored the useless she-goat and all was well.

You know it's true

Attached: netflix.jpg (827x1198, 170K)

Attached: 1476849707443.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Please don't be real

>Netflix

Attached: 1545392114677.webm (688x590, 2.65M)

>Please don't be real
>he doesn't know how awful the netflix death note truly is
Try and keep it that way, user.

Cuckflix will ruin shegoat forever.

This.
They'll turn her into a generic STRAWN INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO ARISEN

you guys know netflix is not the one doing this right? they are just publishing
fuck i don't think they even have a internal studio to make anime, every "netflix original" was made by another studio and they publish it.

Some of you retards need to learn the difference between publishing and producing

No based Julien, no buy.

Attached: 1549832109925.webm (576x360, 957K)

Why are Mercedesfags so retarded? You already know she won't have the same voice, and they'll maybe even have her switch roles with Julien and have him be the fag sent who fancies himself a knight and refuses to acknowledge they were only sent as a hollow gesture. They will ruin her in some way.

Fuck you Capcom is spending millions blackwashing Mercedes instead of making DD2 and you're defending them FUCK YOU

Rude

Attached: 1501515417940.jpg (720x958, 51K)

Easy fix that makes everyone happy: Make the Arisen a girl. That way Mercedes can still be a damsel in distress who can't do shit against Julien, but Netflix also gets a strong, independent woman who can put Julien in his place. As an added bonus for both Netflix an us: yuri.

Yeah, I can't wait for DD to become more popular then get trashed by fags who'll call it a shitter Skyrim. Someone post that pic with the reviews. You know the one.

that's hot I love femdom

At this point I think someone working at Netflix browses Yea Forums to see what rights to buy.

DD2 when?

Attached: 367500_screenshots_20170925034521_1.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

Then why don't they buy Sleeping Dogs and make a live action action flick?
youtube.com/watch?v=SE2ADqLuzvU
youtube.com/watch?v=3WgWMgGrZDY

More like Dragon's Dogma: Black Arisen

ignoring the fucking drawing on the bottom, is that the real animation of his mouth? And people shit talk me for liking one piece. This is worse then DBS

Attached: 1462397256679.jpg (480x259, 27K)

Reminder Triss was always a shit.

Isn't the Dragons Dogma one animated?

Or netflix can fuck off with it's propaganda and make a good tv show.

>/pol/ and DMCfags SEETHING DD is getting a Netflix series

Attached: 1516247583160.gif (636x346, 2.84M)

Can't be that bad, didn't even expect anyone to know DD even exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=njmCtiO_Xj8

DMC is also getting one no? And its only published, so poll makers win again!

>pol
hi tranny

Don't care about the anime. But if it means DD2 I'm all in.

You guys realize this isn't live action, right? Has Netflix ever blackwashed a cartoon of an existing franchise?

Properly age them up a bit but they'll still be young.

>wants another 15fps Netflix cartoon

I hope this is advertising for 2 that's already in the works and not to see if this decides if 2 is worth making.

>Mercedesfags completely misunderstand the character and unironically want her to be a STRONK independent womyn
God you faggots are retards.

>>the series gains massive attention and Capcom gives Itsuno all the time and money he needs for DD2
It will become MH:World 2.0

Dantw is getting blackwash too
So is Nero
Everyone is going to be black
Because libtards loves niggers
Enjoy Nigger may cry

Castlevania

They took money out of DD2 to make the shitty netflix adaptation, retard
This is how we dont get DD2
Enjoy your niggerisen, nigger dragon and nigger goat

>its real
what in the fuck

of all the fucking

what the fuck

We waited 7 years for a sequel and this is what we fucking get?

Attached: 1531121701243.jpg (722x806, 67K)

I can't get over they didn't at least find some decent looking negress for this, fuck netflix and jews behind this tv show

>nigger dragon
imagine

Attached: 1439391656370.png (413x395, 54K)

I thought Altered Carbon was some mediocre cyberpunk show Netflix did. I only know about it because there was some autist who would shill the absolute fuck out of the show in threads, especially 2077 threads because of his tranny looking waifu who was in it.

Attached: DAMAN-DICHEN-LACHMAN2.jpg (768x997, 590K)

>choppy animation
>stiff camera
>stiff and jerky movements with hardly any weight
>this is good animation according to Yea Forums
This is why your obsession with realism and realistic proportions will be your own bane, west.

Who fucking cares even if they do? It's not like the cast of this fucking game is particularly important, and the MC is a create-a-character. I expect liquid shit from this cartoon and I have no doubt in my mind that I will find just that after it comes out, but the ethnicity of the characters will ultimately factor not at all into that result.

What's funny is that I know exactly what people are talking about in regards to all movie and TV and games being black and muslimwashed to shit, its an epidemic.
But I don't know where all the fag and tranny characters are people kept referencing. And I watch pretty much anything new that comes out.

You're getting the game too, retard.

All the white princesses would want to get kidnapped by it over the white dragons.

It's helmed by "progressives" that try to spread their "progressive" politics any way they can, by infiltrating any franchise they can

>Has Netflix ever blackwashed a cartoon of an existing franchise?
Yes Isaac from castlevania curse of darkness it's only one but still.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (467x720, 50K)

obsessed

You mean the one with a black Bedivere and the well known Arthurian Kung Fu master George? Lol.

Seems they will do anything to simply not make another game. Whos writing and making it, Castlevania worked because it had notable people working on it, there hasnt been a single mention of who is involved in DDs creation which makes me think it is noone worth mentioning, so that leaves me uninterested at best.

Its hard to be excited for something that is suppose to have a sequel and not a TV adaptation. What is with Capcom pissing its money up against a wall with these TV shows recently.
>you know remember there is a Monster Hunter movie coming out that has fucking Mila Jovavich as the lead role with an m16 alongside other jarheads

To be fair he was the only black dude and everyone else was white, I was more pissed off by Carmilla's thinly veiled bullshit feminist speeches

DD is full of niggers thou

Attached: 1544370570683.jpg (673x432, 91K)

>nobody watches this
>"welp I guess they dont want more dragons dogma ;))))"

>Why do faggots like you ignore the many Netflix
Because they fucking suck and I'm not sitting through 99 samey turds to find the one halfway professional production. If it's got a netflix label you bet your ass I'm not touching that without at least two or three years of most of my friends whining at me to go watch it already.

videogames are typically bad at being adapted to movies and shows because videogames are at their core an interactive medium while film is not. the main thing that makes them compelling is lost in the transition

If anything, in this nightmare scenario you're concocting, Grigori would magically transform into a white human guy.

>liking one piece
go

Attached: 1521256937921.jpg (450x600, 40K)

They'll add in extra shit to vary it up and all. Wouldn't be surprised if they have a episode for each of the important characters where they get up to some shenanigans. Expect a entire episode of MC and Quina going on a date together and acting awkward as shit around one another. Also expect them to make her black or something.

netflix will make her into a strong white women with half shaved neon hair and tattoos

I actually don't know what to think.

Attached: Stealth Symphony 01.jpg (381x453, 83K)

Imagine watching TV

>
>A king arthur movie sure as shit better be white as snow.
Why?

It was a game released like 7 years ago has had little follow up and has a bare bones plot

because I hate fucking niggers

>Racist dirtbag
Nice to know that you have no argument. Now please kindly go kill yourself.

You're talking crazy. What, they'd make a good netflix original? lol

Nice. This gives me a little hope for DD2

Attached: 1551674675303.jpg (500x465, 23K)

just bring those goalposts back before the weekend game

What exactly does it mean then? I don't watch that shit.

Alright, niggas. Post your Arisens/Pawns.

Attached: 2016-03-07_00006.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

Why can't there be a English version of a game like this with co-op.

Quina or Aelinore obviously. Quina seems the more likely option though. Hopefully Mercedes is the same and she still gets her reality check from based Julien but I wouldn't put it past them to make her actually competent now, or even switch around the roles so Julien is the dumb faggot who thinks they are a cool Knight despite nobody caring about them or having any faith or respect in them. At best I can see them making her the way she is in the game and she actually does show up with support from her father and is actually somewhat competent then.

Fighter to Mystic Knight. Mage to Sorcerer for pawn, though would be cooler if they went Strider to Magick Archer.

>Ayo chosen
>Did yo white ass know that wolves hunt in mo'fuggin packs? Like smokes, nigga.

Attached: 1323028764592.jpg (680x709, 66K)

>implying this is a bad thing

SAUCE

Fuck, how would they actually deal with that? Sure they can say "oh the Duke just forgot because he's fucked in the head over sacrificing his waifu" but the guards who arrested you would remember. Unless they leave you be since they know they need you to defeat the dragon I guess?

this is fucking trash BUT it suggests that capcom cares about dragon's dogma so ill take it

Whats so based about him?

Nah. Lady will get whitewashed at most but not Dante, Nero or Vergil and by Extension Trish.
>lmao it make pee pee hard, who cares if it doesn't match the character
Brainlet get ye gone.

Alright, might finally grab that PC release. Is it playable with mouse and keyboard?

Attached: 1451312871180.png (848x1200, 857K)

Yes

Then don't fuck them genius.

Okay but those games weren't inspired by the movies 4 5 and 6 were.

Very much so.

"Dragon's Dogma Progress", a manga that was released at around the same time as the original Dragon's Dogma to advertise it. Yes, you can read the whole thing for free now.

Awesome, thanks.

>Mercedes looks better
MUH how do Quina, Selene and the dukes WHOOOOOOOOOOORE look?
Patrician taste.

Based Redpiller of Pewd

so generic middle ages fantasy?

lost hard

Attached: 1513830319688.jpg (427x450, 20K)

I mean I'll try it out. The game was really fun but I don't see a movie being as good. It's not like DD was the greatest narrative wise after all.

>netflix becomes steam for tv
>literally any indie trash gets through

I made a black character in my game.
Also tried an Arabic guy. The game can't help but make any non-Aryan character look like a golliwog with those facial expressions

They won't. They'll get Sean Connery to do it.

>On his way, the man is brought back to life as an ‘Arisen’. An action adventure about a man challenged by demons who represent the seven deadly sins of humans."
Must be based on DDO, otherwise why would they have the Arisen as a Fullmetal alchemist?

Mercedes is adorable.

>we might get more goat porn out of this

Fuckin' noice.

Attached: Just an ordinary goat girl... but watch out, that's no ordinary goat girl!.jpg (456x434, 34K)

Fuck that's good.

Be happy. At worst the series will bomb and nothing changes for the future of the series.

Here's your Geralt bro.

Attached: WW_HenryCavill_firstlook_219_DIGITAL_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

The most generic fantasy gamegets a series Lmao.

Name one thing that was interesting in Dragons Dogma:

>Most bland and generic story ever
>No interesting characters, sidestories whatsoever
>Nothing of interest in the empty map
>Enemies were liertally copy pasted everywhere ( wolfs ) and bigger enemies are standart enemies in fantasy for the last 90 years or so

Attached: 521352315.gif (402x251, 2.63M)

lmao another tripfag with generic shit taste

We will live in times where we will miss the first polish tv series

Shit, now you're making me think DD2 will have co-op. Even if it's not a full multiplayer game like DDO, co-op would make sense.

So diverse.

>goatfags going full damage control with "A-At least this will get us more porn!" or unironically wanting shegoat to be a stronk independent womyn

Attached: GriffithSmile.png (1030x626, 241K)

I hope the anime makes sure to explain that wolves hunt in packs, or that all roads lead to Gran Soren, even though the Duke really should do something about the roads.
Also hope for gracious Lady Mercedes, the pride and light of Heartstone, to be in.

Attached: Based ser Berne.jpg (191x295, 41K)

>two arises travelling together alongside their pawns
I can get behind it.

He's probably the only example of how to do it sort-of alrightish. Black/arab necromancer is good and underused.

Of course she'll be in, she isn't white.

only if the "coop" content is intentionally of a higher difficulty level than the rest of the world
it's already fairly easy to solo all of the content in DD as-is

Cavill's look could fit Eskel better. A Witcher tv series that followed one of the other Witchers, in their own story happening at the same time as games/books, would work well.

the game already has a character creator with browns in it dumbo

But what if they blackwash all the whites and asianwash all the blacks?

That would be unironically amazing

I'm gonna be mad if there's no loli pawns getting brined

Attached: 1457658251469.png (305x305, 146K)

>I heard season 2 sucks.

who told you that? is far better than the first, arguably the only downside is that the heroes spend way too much time doing homework

She's finally going to beat Julien and that's a good thing

>american anime

Attached: 1415982755785.png (418x823, 374K)

this was literally an improvement of the character in every way, not only does he no longer look like he suffered an industrial accident at hot topic, he also had much better characterization and an actual reason to hate humanity and follow dracula

and the fact dracula respected him and cared for him unlike the typical baddie was the cherry on top

Attached: Dracula sends hatemail to Simon.jpg (255x330, 35K)

>what is Production Committee and sponsors
Literally negative IQ

only blomf voters hate Netflix. impeach.

Is that Geralt? He looks like a gayer version of Legolas

>Netflix
Does that mean it's as pozzed?
I'm not really familiar with Netflix's series or how much control they exercise over a studio's creative process.
I know VEG was shit, and apparently Castlevania was pretty awful too.

Attached: 1531710136173.png (1254x1080, 1.08M)

only /pol/ incels hate Castlevania

Even the actor didn't look convinced. Cavill is a fucking nerd and he desperately wants to dress up and play the role, but deep down he knows he's not right for the part.

Attached: 1540313737515.jpg (515x345, 46K)

he'll be so gay
you just know they'll take his scene with Madeleine as definite irreputable proof of his gayness

They're sponsors. Sometimes they just license shit on west and force you waiting for subs, sometimes they funding projects with Production Committee. Basically they give green light for "not safe" anime projects. It's safe play both for Production Committee and Netflix.

Attached: 125.jpg (748x922, 171K)

Attached: 1527710695506.gif (362x512, 1.86M)

>A video game that is well known and loved for it's gameplay
>"Lets make a movie/tv series about that i'm sure it'll translate between mediums well"
This is gonna just as bad if not worse than the doom movies, at least games like resident evil have a memorable cast to hold their movies up and they're still shit even with that.

Attached: Kaz(1).webm (638x360, 1.54M)

But did they HAD to make him black?
Did they HAD to make him a slave?
Did they HAD to make him a slave to white knight/preacher in Arabia(?)
Did they also HAD to add white bandit leader after he returned there?

Why does he look so sad, is blobfish ded?

Underrated

Because there were only whites in Europe back then, dumbfuck

Do you think you're funny?

It's literal fanfiction.

DUDE DD is literally anime. You don't even need to change anything.

your choice of words tells me they're probably right

Honestly as long as he's still a Chad who slaps some sense into Mercedes I wouldn't care, but I don't think they'll do that. At best they'll make her somewhat competent but she'll still get BTFO by him or the Arisen will go full on nice guy™ and jump in to defend her honor and she'll get mad as fuck at him and at worst she'll wipe the floor with him.

Attached: Witch-hunter-gary.jpg (660x880, 139K)

Who's the cosplayer in live action panel? Does she do lewds?

>only people interested are goatfuckers
Lmao confirmed for abysmal taste.

At worst its shit and at best it could bring some sales for DD2 and flesh out the lore a bit better overall for people to get invested in a sequel
I don't care, plus its on Netflix so its free for me (Leeching off friends account)

>>only people interested are goatfuckers
how do you know?

>HAD

no they couldve left him as a one dimensional goon with almost no reason to serve dracula

but the end result wouldve been an inferior product

making him a slave and witness to the darkest side of humanity gives him a legitimate reason to serve dracula to the end, its also a fairly straight forward concept most people understand

take hector for instance, he has his reasons to serve dracula, but they seem more childish in comparison, however the writers made the correct choice of portraying his commitment to dracula below issac's as a result

making isaac black also serves to distinguish him from hector, something expanded on with their mannerisms, tastes (hectors dislikes the cold, isaac dislikes the heat) and like i mentioned, commitment to dracula's cause

Attached: simon and richter.png (1703x1277, 2.05M)

Isn't Geralt suppose to be kind of ugly, with his scars and shit being what a lot of people find attractive about him? Chadvill might be a nerd and love the character but he doesn't work for him.

Says who?
Your retarded incel fantasies don't count.

Because she is most likely to not be changed (much) except she will save everyone in the end as a flawless minority woman
I dread about what they will inevitably do to the witch tho.

Don't even post her picture or you'll summon him

Castlevania was ok

Not him but looking at the thread a lot of people who seem to be genuinely interested and think it might be good are Mercedefags thinking they'll get more porn of shegoat because of this or want to see her beat up Julien because they're femdomfags.

If they make a DDO adaptation then there will be absolutely no redeeming factors to be found.

honestly, even Katreia (or whatever her name is) in VEG struck me as a feminist self-insert, though the thought probably wouldn't have occured to me if i didn't know Netflix is involved

Is that Caim?

How can she be so adorable, yet hot at the same time? Mercedes is perfect.

Attached: 1552381062249.jpg (758x900, 86K)

>she won't be changed much
>except she'll be a complete Mary Sue instead of someone who was only sent just so the Duke couldn't bitch about nobody being sent and isn't worth shit

Attached: 1516559733762.png (598x369, 387K)

I mean, he hasn't shown up yet. Thread is close to bump limit anyway.
D U M B
U
M
B
S H E G O A T
H
E
G
O
A
T

If they wanted to make him a slave, they just could make him a slav captured by teutons.
Would make a lot more sense, but I guess it would be hard to explain white slaves to Americans.

that's just because feminists live rent free in your head.

and your tranny delusions don't either

it wouldn't hurt his character if they left it at that, i just think they'd bite for the opportunity to include more minorities

ok, the real question is: who will be nigged

incel

>no bully
You can't stop me. bullying qts in vidya gets my dick rock hard. It's why I enjoyed the rivalry romance with the dumb elf in dragon age 2 so much.

>muh trannies
Shut up racist.

OH NO
OH NON
OH NO N ON O OH ON ON ON NO H O NON O N

Why bother when we already have based Mason?
Not a argument.

ready for a bunch of ugly niggers and trannies?

Gently bullying qts is one of the most enjoyable things in life.

i'll admit it
how can they not after anita's shit

No
They live from social programs

get laid

I miss corny 90s high fantasy anime

Attached: 1539290920249.png (1000x721, 1.32M)

Netflix would probably think Mason is a house nigger for accepting he's treated as an outsider

>shut up racist
Is that really all you have as an argument?

Pretty hypocritical of you to say then when all you can do is scream tranny. Im a new IP by the way, not the user you replied to. You're a dumbshit faggot.

But wait....what if they make it as good as Castlevania?

Attached: 1552239130277.jpg (400x338, 16K)

they still exist just have an isekai harem hamfisted in

I didn't expect to meet any fellow patricians on Yea Forums.
>falseflagging as a sjw on Yea Forums

Attached: 1516796218753.gif (480x270, 3.3M)

>Im a new IP by the way, not the user you replied to.

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 16K)

Capcom is already on-board with making DD2 considering they let Itsuno choose between it and DMC5.

At this point, an anime is just something to hold people over in the meantime.

No Rook no buy.

Attached: 1469961023326.png (746x718, 830K)

didnt he got a erection during a sex scene while filming witcher?

Netflix really likes making shitty TV shows.

netflix is racist against gingers

Attached: gingercaust.png (756x3041, 2.02M)

did they?

>but I guess it would be hard to explain white slaves to Americans.

obviously, like i said, sometimes you have to dumb down things for the public

like i said, the skin color also serves to distinguish isaac from hector, , i mean even something like the hair, hector has long white hair while isaac is bald, hector's outfit has shades of blue while isaac's is jet black

make no mistake, these are all deliberate choices

Attached: 1419960002266.png (173x255, 83K)

>Is that really all you have as an argument?
Why're you trying to act like you have any argument when you go
>muh trannie
everytime?

I fucking hate 3DCG so much

Attached: avitus disgust.png (640x414, 117K)

Season 2 was awful. It had some good nostalgia and Alucard moments, but goddamn most everything else was terrible.

I miss Lodoss

Lmao, time for western kikes/liberals to ruin Dragon's Dogma too
Remember how bad the netflix castlevania adaptation was? And then there'll still be shills on Yea Forums that will eat this trash up

>steakth symphony
>from the guy who brought you baccano
what a mess

Except VEG was licensed by Netflix not funded. Yea Forums eats your brane
>Blame! is Netflix
>B is netflix

Does that really matter when the end result is a better character? Looking forward to the misguided idiot sacrificing himself to revive Dracula and becoming Death in the process.

Castlevania didn’t suck because Isaac was black. He was one of the only good characters it sucked because
>bad animation
>terrible pacing
>juvenile main characters
>too much focus on Alucard
>hanging out in the basement all season
>depressed Dracula plays vampire court all season
>no actual Castlevania, they’re in the castle for two fights on of which is against humanoid mooks
>Camilla
>Hector was a weeny
The only good bits were Bloody Tears and the Alucard/Dracula stuff, which I think lessons the impact of his owns story, SotN

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-224001.jpg (1080x2160, 829K)

AHHHHHH NO

It will be shit regardless if they make characters black or turn people like Mercedes and Mason into Mary Sue's.

>Everyone discussing Mercedes and Grigori
I bet those motherfuckers don't even show up.
We're going to be in a completely different cycle with a cast completely unrelated to the game.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 458K)

>through the whole series there is this tension between protag and blonde bimbo
>12 episodes or more it gets teased that they love each other
>before the fight against Grigori a fat man in expensive clothes runs into the chamber
Would watch

>all these absolute desperate producers racing to make live action/low quality animation garbage from every already exsisting universe for easy viewers
Starting to really scrape the bottom of the barrel now

Bullshit DESU. I always liked Guts' sword because it was so basic looking, and Griffith's armour was good for when I felt like being a fancy-pants Paladin.

>A series based on all of Dragon Dogma's dumbest memes
Masterworks all, you can't go wrong/10.

Attached: file.png (1600x463, 1.75M)

I believe it. This is the best and worst possible scenario, depending on how you look at it.

Issac becomes Death?

I hope faggots who want to play in DDOshit will dig their own grave.
DDO is a fucking ps3 era shitshow without any animations or shadows. The mobs spawn right infront of you from nowhere.
The gameplay and textures are ripped straight from the dragons's dogma but DUMPED DOWN.
There was literally no new content for an year - they just recoloured Cyclopses over in over. And even now it's like 2-3 new animations.

Attached: ddo 18.jpg (1920x1200, 964K)

>ARISEN
>YOUR BELOVED
>IS A HOOOOOOR

Attached: Angry DeVito.jpg (426x424, 14K)

Not in the games, but we haven't seen Death in the series at all yet, so one of the common running theories is that Isaac's going to become him.