Apex Legends players want China to be region locked because of cheaters

Whats wrong with China and cheaters?
Do you agree? Should China be locked in every multiplayer?

Attached: pp.jpg (2226x1392, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-T8s-hY3eY
streamable.com/ofsex
chemistryworld.com/news/crackdown-on-science-fraud-in-china-after-string-of-scandals/3007913.article
abc.net.au/news/science/2018-09-13/the-fake-science-trade-inside-chinas-research-black-market/10238730
dailycaller.com/2017/09/09/cheating-to-get-into-college-keeps-getting-worse-in-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=EXemH0OfOMY
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDOOyuzEks
youtube.com/watch?v=WKRV4Wx5ThY
youtube.com/watch?v=XBKcmqsJkFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course, don't let the insects mingle

China should be locked off from the rest of the internet in everything.

Yes. They should also lock out Brazil

i just want to kill every single chink in this world

How would I tell if they are cheating?

This is about lag. Inb4 retarded comments about "winnie the pooh" or calling them insects

Attached: 1389759744985.gif (400x225, 519K)

China has a different way of thought. Doesn't matter how you do it to them, a win is a win.

This.

That being said in relation to OP Respawn have a lot of shit to fix in their game. China being not that high on the list right now. I think the worst is the fact that if you kill a whole squad by yourself at the start of the game it will crash the game to desktop for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-T8s-hY3eY

I'll be damned if I'm going to play against Chinese players across the country with 999 ping.

>movespeed is also client based
they had it coming

Its funny how Yea Forums would get mad at sony for no crossplay yet agree to wanting to block people from playing with the rest if the world

That just looks like a random crash. Push your fake news elsewhere, troll

>Should China be locked in every multiplayer?
Absolutely, especially due to what said. It's a cultural thing.

No one wants to play with chinks

Man, imagine if this was valve. They will shadowban every non-chinese players who even think about it in seconds.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

I sure do love pc gaming

So just like in nature, right?

No it’s about hacking

Sure.
While we are at it, we also need a Russia region-lock and a South American region-lock.

In every multiplayer game, not just Shitthem.

For the Chinese, cheating is basically a way of life. Not to mention the crippling amount of lag.

Attached: 1521862541165.jpg (460x429, 31K)

Honestly, why aren't regions locked by default? It's not like there is a shortage of players across Asia so you can't really blame long matchmaking times and mixing servers only results in high ping and a lower quality experience for everybody involved.

Attached: 1550863275480.jpg (207x243, 7K)

>China has an endless reputation of cheating, not only in video games, but in every aspect of life
>People don't want to play with cheaters who ruin the experience of the game
>HAH, BUT YOU HYPOCRITES SUPPORT CROSSPLAY!
Retard

Chinks have a very special relationship to cheating, for them it is not such a big deal in general. They think that bullshitting in things aslong as it serves a long term goal is perfectly justifyable. Now we are speaking about real world stuff like exams or general sales. Imagine what kind of relationship a chink has to cheating in games which are regarded as passtime and are seen as something that has no impact in reallity.
Frankly, I would be surprised if there was a bugman who is not cheating. So yeah, I am absolutely for locking them out of games. And for locking them out of the global internet. And for locking them off economically and socially in general until they fix their subhuman. attitude

>game can't even deal with cheating programs
>implying they can deal with VPNs
people this dumb shouldn't be allowed in the internet

where did Yea Forums agree to block people from playing? I just want to block Chinese.

Didn't PubG's playerbase ask for this and Playerunknown called everyone who asked a racist and now his game's fucking dead except for the bugmen playing it?

>live in awful censorship state known for lack of democracy and plenty human rights violations and genocides
>instead of doing anything about it connect to land of freedom to have a good time online to regain some will to live before dropping back into the bleak reality
Winnie couldn't ask for more obedient drones. What's a Chinese word for something along the lines of drone, slave or robot?

AHEM
streamable.com/ofsex

No one wants to play wit these subhuman cheating fucks, eat a dick.

I am amazed that countries allow chinks into the world servers still KNOWING they will cheat if they are able

I can completely get cheating in exams if you can get away with it, but what's even the point of cheating in games? Wouldn't it get boring to be just running around with autoaim all the time?

>china

Attached: china.png (1400x5552, 946K)

can confirm
there's plenty of chinese academic papers describing specific methodologies that when put in practice oddly enough won't work
they surely have a reputation

Yes that is exactly what happened

Nickname doesn't suggest asian server.
Also, Chinese can't have fun, teabagging and molotov-ing a room of downed people is noticeably European behaviour.

They're just utterly apathetic to politics. Either because they think nothing could change, or because they think there is no better alternative. Not because they think the current situation is bad, but because they think humanity itself is bad.

You could also do geographic profiling and increase the sensitivity of the cheat detection for those regions / accept higher orders of magnitude of false positives.

>Blaming the cheaters
>Not the developers who made a game that can be easily cheated in
I mean yeah, fuck cheaters of course. But most of the blame is largely due to the developers' own incompetence for letting cheating to be a problem.
Just patch the cheating out lmao.
You shouldn't even be able to cheat in a solidly built game.

Attached: 1552343950778.png (330x342, 81K)

das rayciss

>people
None in China

Just build a wall around China

it's part of their culture

>>PC gamers has an endless reputation of cheating, not only in video games, but in every aspect of life
>>People don't want to play with cheaters who ruin the experience of the game
Fixed

Why should i play with pc gamers when they hack the most

告诉我这是错的……

>Hacks
>Still manages to get killed
Fucking kek, how pathetic.

That's funny because I love this game but this crash has happened to me 12 times and even happened to my brother and my friends I play with. Suck a dick, retard.

>You shouldn't even be able to cheat in a solidly built game
name 3 on pc

Very true. Paying to win itself isn't stigmatized there, but is instead seen as the pragmatic approach; Chinese gamers generally appreciate and prefer having the ability to pay for boosts of all kinds in games rather than games balanced around not having such things.

I don't want to play with chinks or BRs who speak no english, cheaters or not

>~99% of those cheaters are chinks and Russians
Only supports the argument that they should be region locked.

kek good luck with that, china is too profitable to get region locked

Kek, the fuck are you talking about?
Region locking China doesn't mean you can't milk them for money, are you stupid?

What makes people think the cheaters are even chinese though?

Attached: 0235B8CE-00BD-44E3-BA3F-7EE6660DD10D-189-00000031FA132ED7.png (640x368, 180K)

Source

Because the Chinese cheat in literally every single game they play.
It is literally part of their culture.

>people
There's your first mistake

Are there any vidya about The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region?

Attached: 1522077998063.jpg (640x775, 106K)

>You have been killed by LiuXiang
>avatar is a chinese person
that's how

America nuked the wrong country.

Attached: 1551839782741.jpg (1504x688, 201K)

you're right, but why devs don't do it I don't know

>deluding yourself into think people in the west don't hack
Cringe

Yeah but what makes them think the random cheater they ran into IS chinese?

Usually the chink name and chinese language over voice chat

Wait apex legends uses your actual name or something if i remeber?

Yes and this should've gone into effect a decade ago. Chinks always cheat, always. They have no sense of right and wrong in their everyday lives, so why does anyone think they take videogames more seriously?

Reminds of when Starcraft 2 first came out and Australian players had to play on the Korean servers. The butthurt was hilarious.

Not just justifiable. They think if you can cheat and not get caught you are clever. It is the fault of the person they cheated. We should go ahead and kick them off the internet and let them have their own censored version.

HUEHUEHUE ALGUM BR???!?!?

Holy fuck I'm still mad at seeing this in this shitty F2P game called Crossfire I used to play in Highschool. So damn useless and would refuse to even try to communicate in english. I don't go on any Euro or Jap server expecting english so why do this shitters thing they can go on a US server an expect anything but english baffles me.

I truly don't understand why he didn't just embrace the meme
Okay, you lose the aura of authority, but you gain an image as a friendly, jolly, comradely man who you'd want to share a bottle of baijiu with. Instead he just seems like a petty nigger raging about being compared with a children's book character.

I literally had a chinese dude in my team cheating and I could hear him and some childs crying while a woman was screaming

this never happened.

China plays on VPN, they'd have to do ping limits which risks locking out legit customers

Probably just experiencing a Great Leap Forward

they openly stream it as if it's a completely normal thing to do

SEAnon here, even we hate them.

History repeat itself

Attached: yii.jpg (1048x235, 76K)

BASED, FUCK THE MODS

The Social Credit Score will fix them.

>Not to mention the crippling amount of lag.
Look up what a lag switch is. That shit is an intentional "wa win bzzzzzzzzzzz" pvp device.

Who do the Chinese ruin every single fucking game they invade?

got a masters degree in chemistry and I saw it happen pretty often in my field
you can probably look that shit up somewhere

no one said that. You argue like a woman by making assumptions then knocking them down. Kill yourself faggot.

>Edit: whoa didn't expect all the support haha, thanks guys!
This shit is so annoying. It's one step below retards making a popular twitter post, and then once it blows up they reply to themselves linking a patreon

Literally everyone hates the Chinese, even the Chinese

My question was pretty simple.
Are you havening problems answering it? Dare I say it is because you have no real answer?

NUKE THEM OFF THE PLANET

What is unironically the point of cheating in multiplayer games outside of a tournament or something
Wouldn't it get absurdly boring fast to keep winning with about zero chances of losing and with minimal effort?

The Chinese have no morals, ethics, or anything resembling humanity or a soul. They cheat because they see no wrong in it and aren't good at anything.

Ah please, you tagalog fagalogs, malay gays, and diksuk wwkwwks are worse than the chinese.

ITT Mad world mad at us for being better than you
fuck you

Attached: 1547772153764.jpg (472x555, 42K)

When every cheater you've ever run into is Chinese, it's reasonable to assume every cheater you encounter is Chinese, because they almost certainly are

just google it you lazy fag
chemistryworld.com/news/crackdown-on-science-fraud-in-china-after-string-of-scandals/3007913.article
or do you want individual papers ?

Cheaters don't care about challenge or getting better, they just want to win, winning is the only way they can have fun

Fucking Chinese have no integrity. During my Master's degree I spent time in a lab with a Chinese PI who would get funding from the Chinese government to take on PhD students from China, there was so much corner cutting and no repeating/verifying results. I forever doubt any paper of Chinese authorship now. The weird thing is these guys would do like 10 hour days in the lab/office plus weekends and have fuck all to show for it.

abc.net.au/news/science/2018-09-13/the-fake-science-trade-inside-chinas-research-black-market/10238730

Actually, this is EXACTLY why I'm learning Mandarin.

It's not enough that they win, but that others suffer while they do so.

to be unhappy?

You are a masochist?

I dont care about chemistry, retard.
Read the posts I quoted

People that play that game deserve to be matched with cheating chinks

Mandarin has got to be the worst sounding language outside of mudslime talk and seanigger speak. Having 4 tones and making a single mistake changes the entire thing, why the fuck is this allowed?

These are the same people who prefer dumping real money into gear and stats to completely crush anybody who has paid less than them. They don't care about progressing through gameplay or having a balanced competition.

The Chinese state is like having a full-on sjw EA making every videogame on the market, and if even a tiny minority of consumers make fun of them or their agenda then they go fucking ballistic.

Battle royal players deserve mockery and suffering in general.

Literally everyone knows chinks cheat a LOT. Game devs just don't wanna be labelled racist by the gaming media, who also knows chinks cheat a lot but they're driven by ideology, not wanting games to be actually good.

Why would the chinks region lock their own game? People are fucking stupid.

The still alive assfaggots

We're not talking about Fortnite here.

you mean my post ?
the one in which I was discussing fraudulent academic papers ?
be honest here : what's your opinion on the tiananmen square massacre ?

>in Apex Legend
How about EVERYWHERE.

They would do anything and everything if it means more money. Same as every other suit.

Chinks don't care about quality so they're easy to please.
Devs don't give a shit if the chinks drive people away. There's a billion of them anyway that eat that garbage up.

As expected - backpedaling and goalpost moving.

you can't patch cheats
you fucking moron

BUILD A DIGITAL WALL
KEEP THE CHING CHONGS OUT OF OUR GAMES

You literally said 99% is chinese and russians

They don't have individualized brains to tell them that the win wasn't earned, if the game tells them they won that's all that matters to them. Fun has nothing to do with it.

People shun those favelamonkeys for being obnoxious and generally insufferable, and they pretty much get segregated by many online games into their own server, like they're diseased that must be quarantined. Why not segregate cheating Chinamen?

Getting ahead of others is the high. How you do it isn't an issue to them.
Odd that a supposedly communist country would produce people with an extremely selfish mindset.

to them this is normal

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT CHINKS HERE. They deserve it.

The same should have been done with spics. All Spanish speaking countries should've been nuked already.

despite PUBG being riddled with hackers I don't think apex will survive if they don't do something soon. sure it's a hot game now but fortnite and the others are still immensely popular all it takes it to keep getting bad press and have your fanbase be paired with nothing but cheaters will ruin it

>yo lock these niggas in they cheat
>yeah wtf lock us in
why haven't they locked them in?

You faggots should again: go to international game lobbies (PUBG, OW, APEX) where there actually are Chinese, put that text into Simplified Chinese, and then spam it. Half of these faggots are streaming their gameplay so the chink stream site will insta ban them and report them to the police. I spam this shit in the SEA lobby for Overwatch all the time and get tons of rage responses from the Chinese jumping the region lock. You doing this here is just fucking obnoxious.

chinese are literal bugs in human skin and have no emotion
they do anything they can to get ahead in everything they do including lying, cheating, stealing, killing

they should be quaratined from the rest of humanity

Chinese aren't people user

>quarantined
Eradicated, user. Eradicated.

>What's a Chinese word for something along the lines of drone, slave or robot?
"Citizen".

I had worse with the JAJAJAJAJAJA retards than with Brazilians and fucking Quebecois

They are the worst cancer that ever plagued North American servers.

What are they leaping toward?

The racism in this thread is unreal

>PUBG drops
>Game gains playerbase
>China joins the fun
>Game starts losing players while people CONSTANTLY scream at Bluehole to "Fucking region lock China they're literally all fucking cheating and we have thousands of videos proving it."
>PUBG pussyfoots around because "That's racist"
>Apex drops
>They don't region lock China immediately
>China starts to cheat
HOW COULD THIS HAVE POSSIBLY HAPPENED LADS

Nice bait. These are my favorite comments to read every time somebody brings up the topic of chinese cheaters.

I envy those who haven't had to deal with the Chinese.
With the way the they're spreading everywhere, you'll get your dose sooner or later, don't worry.

Russians used to be the biggest cheaters, now it's chinese. Slavs were poor, pirates usually, and couldn't afford to bribe shills and greedy publishers eyeing a new market to call those demands to b& russians "slavophobic" though

I mean, half the thread is calling them insects or bugmen. It's hilarious, but it's definitely also mildly racist.

no one fucking likes you chinks
bunch of fucking botters and scammers, just fuck off.

So russians dont cheat anymore eh?

It's not their fault really, when the Great Revolution swept through the communist government destroyed all their culture because it was problematic/capitalist/counter-revolutionary. So now all sense of ettiquette and common decency has been wiped out. This is the curse of the bugmen.
Presumably a new moral code may eventually form. It happened before. But they might need another confucious + another millenia.

The only thing i don't understand is why chinese cheat on small community servers.

They should be region locked in every game. I never want to play with soulless bug-eyed freaks.

Ironically enough, japs and koreans cheat just as much and nobody whines about them.

nah, cheating will always be a thing, in every online PC game

there is no cheating epidemic from other countries though, even in CSGO there were a good amount of hackers but since Chinks never got into the game its still rare to see a hacker

*click click click skitter skitter*

>japs
Yeah right user, the people who can't even stand to litter are going to cheat. At least keep it believable next time bugman

because they literally run bots now, that spam the mic in the opening menu of the game (where you can't mute them) that is just some automated message in chinese advertising the website where they sell their hacks.

Is this going to be another PUBG situation where they're going to act like china players aren't a problem and call everyone racist

Because he answered your question and cited sources, and yet you're just pretending it didn't happen. Seriously?
So either, you're retarded, or you're (((retarded)))

t.baby eating chink

they just need to add a skeleton character to the game and all the chinese will scatter away from it like the shining beam of a flashlight

Attached: skeleton1-jumbo.jpg (1396x1500, 237K)

>Sorted into a team, game begins
>Immediately hear "CHING CHONG NIP NONG" blaring from an open mic
It's all so tiresome.

putangina

maybe
somehow I hope they'll learn from PUBG's mistake though. that game had other problems obviously but I stopped playing around the time I started getting shot from across the world through rocks by chinks every other game

>Seanigger
Portuguese?

Which means that they likely think that all free societies deserve the same level of subjugation as their own, and will try to subvert them and ruin them as well as, in the Chineses' eyes, we all have it coming.
They don't need to be locked in. They need to be eliminated. Holy shit, that's terrifying.
The more I learn about and am around Chinese, and especially after seeing how they ruined entire cities when I spent a month in Vietnam, the more I realize that everything Hitler said about the Jews - all of his concerns, all of his claims, all of his fears, and all of his proposed solutions - can be applied to the Chinese for total accuracy.
I don't hate the Jews, but I do hate the Chinese.

Wait, that's a thing?
Do people donate to those? I might need to go make a Twitter account and pretend to be retarded for a few years or so.

Is there any study that proves that Chinese gamers are more prone to cheating? You are more likely to find a Chinese cheater merely due to the fact that CHINA HAS ONE BILLION AND FOUR HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE

THE SAME AS

>UNITED STATES
>BRAZIL
>RUSSIA
>MEXICO
>JAPAN
>PHILLIPINES
>GERMANY
>TURKEY
>FRANCE
>UNITED KINGDOM
>SOUTH KOREA
>ARGENTINA

ALL OF THESE SUMMED TOGETHER

So? Maybe they should be sapient human beings instead of socialist bootlickers.

Someone who doesn't value their own humanity isn't human, and I say that without a hint of racism. If you renounce your individuality, you are not human.

Because they keep to themselves and are far fewer thus far less pervasive.

Cheating in China means fuck all. From what I remember their entire competitive CS scene is basically rigged and you get hilarious shit where a Chinese team conveniently had all of their teams not show up to matches so they qualified to the Asian minor, which is amazing luck especially the pure coincidence that the last team they had to verse had their internet wiring suddenly decide to fail and cut themselves in half.

Based Mongol

For college exams in China they have to move the exams using an armed police escort. They also use jamming devices, retina scanners to verify identity, and have drones sweeping the surrounding area. Chinese people don't give a fuck about integrity all they care about is the end result which is why they cheat whenever it is possible.

Better at what? Enslaving yourselves?
Social credit? Getting deported for vandalism? Running over your own people and driving away? Getting eaten by escalators? Every time I see a Chinese person die in a video, I always feel bad until I remember the dozens of other videos with thousands of people in total who always are completely unwilling to help when bystanding, and then I remember that the person who died would likely have done the same if they weren't the ones getting killed, and that's when I realize that all of those deaths in those videos are good things.
You sure are better at dying than us, user. Good for you.

China, Brazil and Russia are the worst. My GTA Online character is hijacked by some Russian nigger at least twice a year. They always put big coats on and make all my cars look absolutely dogshit.

It's mpt 2000 anymore. Studies on cultural differences and behavior patterns are verboten due to "racism".
We're all the same, goy. One race - the human race, etc.

What the fuck? How does this even happen?

Explain then why don't pajeets cheat as much?

They do. Just not in vidya because they cannot afford a machine or internet to play vidya.

Asian servers are infested with adbots and freeloading cheaters playing in internet cafe PCs preloaded with hacks.

Sometimes I wonder if the execs at EA at overrated and overpaid to not see this coming when they decided to make it free to play.

Idiots!

Valve added "premium" matches when they made TF2 and CS:GO free to play, Valve anticipated the dickwad cheaters will flock in the f2p servers.

Attached: apexhacker.webm (720x422, 2.68M)

partially-sentient cockroaches arent people

Please. Holy fuck I had bad experiences with China, but China>>>Brazil in online gaming. If China gets the region lock, so should Brazil.

When I was in Japan, I met an American who was worked in computer science, and he was telling how a he was working for a company that used stole codes from an American company to run their stuff.
Also Shinjiku is a shit hole. I've never seen so much trash and rats before in my life.

Because they're dumb enough to get caught cheating at lan.

America really deserves to be nuked

French-Canadians (Quebecois) and Brazillians are the worst

Probably Vietnamese or Cantonese.
Their languages are tonal too.
Or maybe he's talking about Somalis? (Literal seaniggers)

lol fucking THIS. chinks are subhuman, not even saying this ironically. I'd let a squad of black rapists in the same room as my daughter before letting her meet a subhuman roach. the chinks deserve what is being done to them. the mass die-off of their population will do the earth a service

>dame plata plz
>dame plata plz
*keeps following you*
>dame plata plz
>dame plata plz
>dame plata plz

Goddamn, like my HUE friend said, they are the brazilians of the east.
This is also true for koreans, when BDO opened the monetization was purely cosmetic, but koreans won't buy shit if it doesn't give them advantages, so Pearl Abyss had to change their business model.

If they're Chinese they're cheating.

>anecdotal evidence
Give me stats or fuck off

The scary thing is that not only are they stupid robots, but they're clever stupid robots. Sounds like an oxymoron, but it isn't.
For a country of 1.4 Billion people, every Chinese I've ever met acts the same as every other Chinese I've met who is facing identical circumstances. That is - they're too stupid to think critically, have individuality, or be self-aware at all, but they're clever enough to trick people and manipulate them, making them an incredibly dangerous group of people.
They're the women of the races.

Isn't that the case for most games? It feels like people wanted pubg and fortnite to be regionlocked aswell.

He keeps "gambling" on cs:go skin trading sites.

It's the source engine, even if it's modified the engine has been known for years. It's impossible to detect all the cheats because even new cheats work in CS GO right now due to how familiar everyone is with the source engine.

PUBG is an interesting case because they had a significantly higher amount of investment in SEA and surrounding regions, so they were even less inclined to take anti-chinese action

Literally everyone in Canada hates french canadians. Like they're actually pretty good outside of Quebec but the second you cross the border every other car is a piece of shit Lancer being driven by some douchebag 24 year old blasting Mr.Brightside. Living in Quebec for 3 months was the worst time of my life honestly.

women are pretty, have vaginas, and actually possess a shred of free agency. the chinese are just human-shaped ants. or more like wasps, the more despicable the insect the better the analogy

of course, south america and europe should also be locked in their own servers

where did you live in quebec?

dailycaller.com/2017/09/09/cheating-to-get-into-college-keeps-getting-worse-in-china/

saint jean sur richelieu.

chinks have been proven to be more likely to cheat in everything.

why didn't fortnite get the cheater problem
i know there are cheaters in fortnite as well but feels like a lot less reports/outcries about it than pubg or apex, pubg was a paid game even

>asking anyone to prove anything
>in Yea Forumseddit echo chamber

china literally banned fortnite

Based chinks

Smartest thing they've done in years honestly. Now just get rid of Apex and gacha games and they'll be golden

The only ones I've experienced who had somewhat of a personality are the ones who have lived outside of China for a significant time.

Saying that the vast majority of hackers are from third world countries is not the same as saying that no one in first world countries hacks.
Are you fucking retarded?

Fortnite had some built in things that make hacks harder to do or not as potent as a source engine based game. Ignoring anti-cheat being better or worse or coding nonsense, Apex is far easier to fuck with hacks.

nice literacy

Having taught university level chemistry classes it fascinates me how blatant and openly some of them try to cheat.
Like they don't even bother to make fonts match when copy pasting random shit online.

>what the chinese think of the chinese

Attached: DdTd9uAV0AMb7d7.jpg (1200x511, 67K)

same thing happened with battlefield too, sure there were cheaters in bf4 but it was never as epidemic as in 1 and 5 because 4 was banned in china for depicting a us-china war. i feel bad for all the gooks and nips who have to put up with chinese rats in their servers

From a (reddit) thread:
Things are clear now, while playing PUBG, Apex or CSGO, if there is only one hacker in the battle, the whole experience will be horrible. And without exception, the majority of hackers are from China.

For the first time I know hacks, I was twelve years old, which is ten years ago. But things are way better than today. I witness the vicious spread of this grey industry chain, and today I want to explain why this happened.

First thing I want to talk about is the choice between vanity and honor. There is a slang in China, “a child from another family”, which represent an ideal kid who is better than you in every way. You will hear the “legend” stories of this kid from your parents, teachers, and relatives. After telling you the story, they always tell you that you should get good grades like him, be talented like him, get as many prizes as he gets. They give you peer pressure by creating a fake kid, but they don’t teach you HOW to be this kid. So, all we know is competing with others, while they don’t care how we win a competition. So if you tell me that I can win a game without effort just by using hacks, yes of course I will use it, the majority of our generation don’t care about the honor of efforts or the way we win, we just care about that we can win.

The second thing is piracy. In China, steam was not widely known until 2015, pirate was our only option if we want to play PC games. Alone with those pirate games, we would also download what we called “modifier(I’m not sure if you guys call it this way)”. Almost all players from our generation experienced PlantsvsZombies with infinite sunlight, call of duty with infinity HP and ammo (Makarov can’t even kill you in “no Russian”). It is fun when we play the single player mod with modifiers, but it is also at this moment, some of us become dependent on software that can “boost” our performance.

when i was at university i had them just walk up to me and ask if they could copy my work.

>ctrl+f my country in the thread
>not a single mention
feels good

How about optional region lock? Solves your nonexistent contradiction.

>people
um, sweaty

You might ask that piracy is also an issue in Russia, but why Chinese hackers are much more, this question leads to the third.

I shall call the third reason “excess production capacity”. In the last decade, China experienced the explosive development of the Internet, major in Computer science was such a popular option in university. However, as the bubble burst, many programmers were not hired by mainstream companies. And a huge amount of them was worked for anti-virus software companies and now they are unemployed. You can imagine how easy it could be for them to create a hack by their knowledge. They need to survive, so they choose to degenerate. There are even competitions among those hack studios, I won’t tell you how, but I can assure you that you can purchase a hack of CSGO for a week for only 6 dollars. It is so easy to get and so cheap.

As we can see here, with the abnormal social education, dependence on “boosters” and cheap purchase channels, we are what we are now, the majority of game hackers. Those hackers don’t even know they are ruining the environment, they just want to pursue the pleasure over and over again, kind like drugs, right? Actually sometimes I feel pity for them, some of them even think that steam is the starter of PUBG and origin is the starter of Apex.

Please trust me, every time I see the news that Chinese players are ruining another game, I feel so powerless. I can’t explain to all hackers that how proud you would be if you win a game by your own effort, I can’t explain to you guys what are the reasons that caused this situation. Making hacks is illegal in China now, but we still can’t handle games like Apex which share global servers (because of the vague expressions in law).

And also trust me that many players in China agree with my opinion, we feel shame about using hacks, but we are still minority. All we can do is advocating people around us not to use it.

China is a literal cesspool. If a A.I. exists that can feel a ounce of collective consciousness the first thing it will do it murder all the Chinese.

They should be. Literally nothing good has ever come out of consorting with the Chinese

1989 tiananmen square massacre

I hope you guys got as many of them kicked out for breaches of academic conduct as possible

It's actually kinda fucked. The university let a bunch of them pass even if they're blatantly cheating because they pay like 10x the tuition of a local student.
I've been asked before to bump up some students marks so they could pass to which I basically told the people to fuck off as they had cheated and didn't deserve to pass.

When you come from a place where 90 percent of your peers cheat blatantly and class sizes are huge, it's not hard to see why they don't give a fuck.

It's been years since I went to college but when I did in Toronto, international students( mostly chinese) were brutal for cheating. They were mostly 19 year olds who came from wealthy families and they just didn't give a fuck. For the leafs out there, if you're ever near Toronto, drive around Richmond Hill and count how many 20 year old chinese students you see driving audis and mercedes while drinking bubble tea and speaking in mandarin.

I guarantee you that it'll be over 20 over the course of a single day

I had an English professor in college that taught in China for a few years. She told us that the Chinese have a completely different view on cheating as the rest of the world. It's basically institutionalized.

Truly based. They are literally a slave race

Attached: 1552256606150.jpg (394x421, 22K)

I've tried my best to fail a bunch but as I mentioned before it's hard to when the university wants to basically pump through as many international students as they can.

>I truly don't understand why he didn't just embrace the meme
I guess being an unquestioned ruler for life doesn't do much for your personal development and maturity.

china hackers killed pubg, so yes.

but I like general tso's chicken

dota2 now has more players than pubg who wanted a region lock.

what do you think?

That’s American

I want to be able to play with my friends, not subhuman cheating chinks.

That poor dude must be the only Chinese man to have been bestowed a soul.
What's a man to do when you're the only human in your country?

eso, pero sin ironia

made through consorting with the chinese

Judging from how close Apex is to SJW-ism they'll go the same path unfortunately.

Dota2 also has auto chess which is pretty much just a 35 minute long gacha game where skills rarely matter.

It's also infested with Chinese and Russian hackers

A lot of transfer students are the children of wealthy/influential party members or businessmen; they see college as a joke because they think that they can buy their way through it, which isn't exactly false (see ). Usually, they get an associate's degree or a regular four year, then fuck back off to the homeland to a "free" job because of said parent's status. Universities need all the money they can get, so they usually let shit slide as long as they get a donation or two.

How is China even allowed to play this shit by their bugmen hivemind government? Don't they ban and censor fucking everything?

China should be blocked from everything.

Attached: Do not trust chinese.png (1400x5552, 857K)

pubg killed itself with no updates and ignoring chinaman hackers

fortnite has weekly updates and multiple modes

hmm...I wonder which is preferred

>Right after the exam, a mob surged into the building. Test proctors found themselves trapped in school offices as at least 2,000 rioters battered cars and threw rocks at the windows.
>“We want fairness,” they shouted. “There is no fairness if you do not let us cheat.”

Attached: remove.png (253x268, 165K)

They'll probably ban it soon.

Southeast-Asian nigger

I wonder what a chinese court even looks like.

I went to UofT and it felt like I was in Shanghai

Mandarin is the most annoying language that exists, hands down.

I know this is bait but still i reply with.
I see you don't play online videogames.

first worlders are subhumans, they will do everything for money

Attached: B197C9AC-49D7-4939-AB96-770243B0DF5A.png (1024x429, 527K)

They have a "someone has to be guilty" system so if there is no evidence they side with the person suing.

I think the funniest thing about this is that if Western websites, games and online services started range-blocking Chinese IPs, the Chinese government would probably thank them for it so they wouldn't have to block them themselves anymore.

I'm pretty sure it's just a judge who tells you you're guilty and an officer who removes you from the courthouse to take you to jail.

Privatisation of education was a mistake. Especially when your funding is reliant on graduates.

Why does Apex not have any trans characters? It bothers me that this is the most diverse game in a long time and yet I'm still not represented.

>chinese

>people

they censor their internet

they have no human rights

they cant drive

they cant function as humans

they are not people

Attached: bobs empire.png (1395x1098, 1.49M)

Why the fuck don't royale games have a regional matchmaking option?

someone post the pasta

;^)

Isn't that racist? Why are you banning a whole group over a few individuals actions. The players calling for this should have their accounts warned and be forced to play in Chinese servers until they learn to realize they're human beings like everyone else.

FUCKING FUCK CHINESE NIGGERS
I play a game called Rust and they are the WORST pieces of garbage. They operate in a fucking HIVE. There'll be 20 of them on a 100 player server, and they will ALWAYS have a cheater. He gets banned? No worries, there's a second one! They're the worst goddamn people in the world, even the Russians are better. Fucking roaches play all night while honest, red-blooded Americans sleep, and then they fucking kill everyone else off since they're ching chonging all night long. Fucking worthless NIGGERS. I'd rather play against a thousand russians and huehue's than a FUCKING roach. I FUCKING HATE CHINKS

every single hacker ive seen in apex or pubg has had a chinese name (or a typical chinese throwaway name like 234213412391)
its just a fact my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=EXemH0OfOMY
this is how they advertise for their hacks, its a bot that spams this audio then leaves before the game starts

That would mean you have to earn less money since you have to invest in a hosting service.
Also Chinese hosting services are almost non existent because the million of fakes or just too expensive.

WAN BUY HAKK?
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDOOyuzEks
youtube.com/watch?v=WKRV4Wx5ThY

Nuke the chinks, race war now.

Attached: 1552226689630.jpg (726x728, 60K)

I suppose if you liked being bored into sleep, all are quite comfy given that they’re based of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

omg walls don't work bigot

open borders you don't need a wall to keep china out that's so racist.

china at the citizen level operates on anacap logic.

Tbh we'd lose against them in a war.

it's about them being cheating bug people

Honestly if progressives didn't exist, we could just lock split the regions into Atlantic Anglo, Pacific Anglo, mudslimes and spics, yuropoors, Slavs, sea monkey Asia, Japan, and Chinks/gooks. Then we could finally do this shit in peace.

Honestly depends. Whilst they definitely have a superior army it is also fairly inexperienced and ultimately poorly equipped in comparison.
The US would also most likely be backed by Europe and Australia if it did occur.

Why don't other people just cheat harder to ruin their fun?

>t.chang

Attached: 1551149719142.png (1400x586, 692K)

>solo que
>get paired with 2 obvious changs
>yuQQ7435797
>they both immediately disconnect
region lock that hellhole

China is a plague

At least Japan or South Korea are normal

hmm

>US already has prototype railguns that can fire across the orbit of the earth
>they'd somehow lose

Emigrate.

South Korea is fucked in its own special way.

Attached: chinese thot.webm (368x640, 1.67M)

Pro-gaming in China sounds like a lot of fun.
>tfw you took your eye off the wiring for a second and instantly get disqualified

depends.
scorched earth style, USA wins no contest.

SK is obsessed over plastic surgery

Japan is top tier, went there once, nicest people ever.

Just call Chin to kill the fuckin ugly reds

But you have to let them cheat or the Chinese Secret Police on the campus will do you in for not making your subject "beijing friendly"
:^)

Fucking incredible what Mao did to that country, Taiwan doesn't have any of these problems...

Attached: nothing.png (1280x1248, 861K)

damn, thought a fucking ceiling light would fall on her and electrocute her like every other chinese webm

Who is going to help them? The broke ass Russians? The broke ass starving Koreans?

They would get stomped, they don't even have a real air force to compare to F35s and F22s. Thats not even factoring in Europe and Straya.

The team that had their internet cut ended up having the match replayed as it wasn't a Chinese run tournament. They ended up beating the cheaters too. Kinda wanted to see what would happen when they had to play against real teams on lan who wouldn't throw.

in which anecdote should I believe?

I did get a job offer to do research at a Chinese university. Refused that shit immediately as I would probably be executed for wrong think.

This except without a court and just a black van that shows up at your apartment to take up to a labor camp for wrong think

USA would win non-scorched earth style as well
if japan can conquer china, I don't see why the USA can't

Couldn't they just spam that Tienanmen Square pasta over the mic or whatever get them banned?

oops posted wrong pic

Attached: chinese drivers.webm (240x320, 1.98M)

Even if you choose your own region there are Chinese hackers on every server anyway.
Ask any yank who plays DotA 2 how often they get matched with BRs and Russians even though they're set to US West or whatever

just like Hitler's Germany with the Jews

how do you intend to occupy a country that has literally a sixth of the worldwide population?

>0:16
That had to be intentional.

Spic here. I hate playing with other spics.

Apex is the new pubg.

Fortnite replacement when?

By dropping that percentage, duh
China is at its best when it accounts for 0% of the human population (technically speaking, it already does since Chinks aren't people anyway)

>Occupy
We will turn it into the world's largest parking lot

Why do you think you need soldiers at every fucking rice patty? All potential dissidents are already being re-educated, the rest won't want to hurt their social credit score.

I'm sure having no care for the Geneva Convention helped them out a lot.

Attached: 1552363756.png (434x143, 22K)

They don't even have the capability to take Japan in a 1v1 war. they'd take Okinawa and that's about it.
They have a lot of people sure but their equipment is bad, their troops are poorly trained and they're corrupt as fuck, which means they have a whole bunch of Generals and officers who got their jobs by sucking dick instead of being good at their jobs. Their "no solution dont care lol" attitude is what fucks them over in everything.
There's a reason they change govts and have civil wars every 100 years, not to mention they have a history of getting invaded by someone else.

If they were so good they would've pulled a Crimea and taken back Taiwan.

I imagine this is what Krogan space travel was like when they were introduced to it in Mass Effect.

Hi Winnie

Based and REDpilled

>During the Second Sino-Japanese War and later World War II, the Japanese had encased bubonic plague, cholera, smallpox, botulism, anthrax, and other diseases into bombs where they were routinely dropped on Chinese combatants and non-combatants.
Imagine getting bombed with literal aids.

Only reason we haven't is honestly, who the fuck wants China?
Seriously, it's a shithole.

The Chinese don't care about international law anyways.

Rare earth metals, friend.

Did they cut out brakes as too costly a feature or something?

Every China hater sucks jewish dick

They laser you in under 2 seconds and as soon as you spectator them they turn into sloppy spaghetti aim monsters with bad gamesense

Attached: 1542004661515.webm (640x362, 721K)

Mad because you can't see yours ping lo?

What the fuck are those players with random letter and number names that join you and sounds like they've got some chink shit radio station plugged in to voice chat and promptly disconnects once the game starts leaving you with one man short or even solo against everyone?

China has been investing more seriously in railgun technology. The US abandoned railguns for the prototype ammo they fire instead, for use in more conventional weapons.

brakes are a capitalist invention

Attached: 1542005029673.webm (642x360, 604K)

this reminds me of video clips of indians driving, only this is more malicious

Not humans.

TIENANMEN SQUARE

chinese cheat/bot advertisers

There is no way on this earth that China can mount a Railgun on anything that moves and actually power it. Lets be serious for a moment.

based bugman

Attached: 1535249959225.webm (640x368, 888K)

china is not people
they are yellow niggers

they can't even get escalators right

Attached: Chink engineering.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

you deserve chemical castration just by downloading apex niggers

>GTA V AI.webm

China recognizes the technological race for arms and has been trying to siphon technology away from American firms they invest in. Companies aren't as on-guard about this as they should be. We really can't afford to write off China's ability to do anything. They'll probably make a grab for power in our lifetime.

I went to Centennial and I felt like I was in India

pajeets are the absolute worst thing to happen to this city
can confirm, the further north you go from Toronto the more Chinese you're likely to run into. I have a friend that lives in Markham and it's all Chinese people

Oh hell no, I am not watching that webm again.

MAY 35

Attached: 1537418508295.webm (730x410, 2.94M)

Japan did it.

>a country with the worlds largest economy by a large margin, enough nukes to wipe out all life on earth many times over, the largest navy by a large margin, the largest airforce by an even bigger margin and well trained, well armed soldiers
vs
>lots of soldiers that spend more time learning to salute and sing songs of praise for president Xi than actual combat training armed with knockoff AKs
There might be a time in the future where China could become the dominant global military power, especially with the pivot towards militarising space but it's still a long way off.

see Imagine that gender studies majors and woke twitter got together and created a government, got to indoctrinate your children and forcibly prevented you from passing your values to them. And this happened to everyone until literally the entire country had lost their connection to their past, and it continued until the only remaining people who knew their history died.

China is just one great tragedy. I have no idea how they could recover from this. They would have to pick up some sense of common decency from the rest of the world somehow.

Those are gooks not chinks

Wat

Did the lights give her a seizure? What happened?

Attached: you activated my trap card! TRAP HOLE!.webm (640x360, 306K)

most likely

based

Attached: 1552021358245.gif (340x388, 2.98M)

its ok to be dishonest if its to push my own agenda and circlejerk

Chinks support cheating en masse so of course. Until they become fucking civilized they should be locked in their festering shit hole. They are literally retarded like even niggers have more of a sense of logic than them. I'm sick of people acting like it's racist. It's a cultural thing.

Why is this allowed? I never understood why online games let people hack.

Attached: 1535246177868.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

That's clearly Korean text.

How does this even happen wtf

I like to think all Korea's insanity and inhumanity are channeled into KPOP so the rest of society can function.

nice blog but not quite the issue
degrees are at least something tangible and usable.
but what does cheating on an online game even gets you especially when the names they used are most of the time random/gibberish. there's nothing peer-pressure or model about it.

Lmao. At least the Japs stick with their other fucking cheaters in their region. China is so fucking infested it might as well be wiped out. A nuke would clear some of it up but Jesus Christ man.

>china represent 90% off all the gaming insdustry
Kek

>The Prometheus school of running away from things.

China should just be locked off to their own everything anyway.
Fucking filthy animals, all of them.

Forget actual kikes, watching chinks, japs, and gooks try to outjew each other and not even be subtle about it is hilarious to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=XBKcmqsJkFQ

Attached: 1548952497134.jpg (420x400, 39K)

China should be region locked in everything and permanently barred from the rest of the world.
The fucking insectoids need to be contained.

>stands in front of a shredder

Attached: 1542005492372.webm (407x339, 1.31M)

arr rook same ching chong

>free game
>all you have to do is make a new origin account if you want to come back

the hacking will never stop m8

what the fuck is it with chinks and safety standards?

Attached: 1537258417549.webm (208x360, 602K)

Safety standards are like kryptonite to the bugmen who only want to do things as cheap and shoddily as possible

>double forklift

Attached: 1549937638566.png (572x496, 26K)

I had to look for a second to realize what exactly was happening here, that's something straight out of some shitty comedy but the bugmen do it without an ounce of humor intended.
Surprised there wasn't a fatality.

>kikeleak

People say they ban the hardware ID or something like that

living in china must be like living in a Michael bay movie

Attached: 1537412652972.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

>people
Now that's funny.

Attached: 1287.png (1000x563, 478K)

They aren't people though user. They've bugmen,

and the game says it has anti-cheat but we know how well that works

>this happened to PUBG
>this happened to Apex
oh boy what a developing pattern

they don't even seem to blink when shit like this happens

Attached: 1534962109698.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

they should have put those 350,000 cheaters into servers with each other
if you ban them they just get another free accounts
If you put them in a cheater server they will get bored and frustrated

Have a nice trip home chang

Attached: 1535248691367.webm (400x224, 1.53M)

One is for platform parity, and the other is acknowledging cultural disparity.

>Cinema Sin memes
>After they stopped making sub-10-min videos to make more ads

Attached: 1529894795423.gif (500x500, 406K)

why waste resources on them though

No, I hate jews too, but at least they have functional engineering.

if I did that I would just quickly press the button and also throw myself in

>china is too profitable to get region locked

Not after we make it glow in the dark

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GAMERS
It's amusing how they're trying to treat this word as a pejorative.

it wouldn't be a waste of resources
banning them just has them make a new account and go right back to annoying your customers playing normally

Hopefully a deep pit

whos the thot, the girl or the guy with the gay shirt

How can sex be awesome but peanut butter sandwiches still taste great?

not if u do hardware ID bans

Just look at yourself and your fellow chinksects you chankoro scum

I still can't tell if they hit people on purpose or not.

I think there's a western video where people did this for a stunt.
Actually doing it to lift something out is something only a gook would do, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI

I think that happens in the book "I have no mouth and I must scream"

>work overtime
>get found in morning with bloody stumps left

Attached: 1541281833456.webm (300x200, 1.89M)

China HUNGERS

>bestgoy

Attached: 1542004764261.webm (624x360, 2.73M)

Chinese?

chinese students literally rioted at a school due to anti cheating measures

To be fair, aren't they permanently blinking?

Death is a release for them. They WANT to die, they just don't have the courage to outright commit suicide.

Fuck man his feet weren't even on the pedals. He didn't even TRY to stop. Just accepted death.

>nobody tries to help

Literal subhumans.

Except they have a genetic predilection for cruelty, dishonour and dishonesty.
They are incapable of LEARNING from the west, even when they infest our society and are immersed in it.

well at least a few of em still have the balls to do it

Attached: 1535248872936.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>beats up mom in public

Attached: 1542007157331.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

I've crashed a million times like this without even killing anyone, the game crashes spontaneously and they need to fix it, it has nothing to do with what you are doing

China should be banned from Earth

>that moment when his steaming internal organs spray out halfway across the road

Attached: 1530670306608.jpg (516x485, 25K)

They don't help because if they do, they'll get sued.

If you want to stop Chinese from playing with you, just keep feeding them that Tianjin Square stuff through in-game chat until the Chinese Government takes action and prevents Chinese people from playing with anyone outside of China.

I have no respect for chinks and their cheating culture. How pathetic do you have to be to cheat in a game that has no monetary reward. To any person with a shred of honor, they’d feel like they didn’t earn the win and wouldn’t bother. Not the subhuman chinks though. Win at all costs, even if you ruin the game and don’t benefit at all.

ahem......FUCK CHINKS AND FUCK XI

Attached: chink bowling.webm (480x332, 1.02M)

everyone just stands there and fuckin watches

Yea Forums is an echo chamber, a circlejerk full of hypocrites. Pointing out the truth is wrongthink.

and this is why chinks will take over the world. they have much to throw at the meat wagon and just keep their industries running while the west is going about tranny bathrooms and somesuch nonsense

Start playing the Winnie the Pooh theme song and it’ll get banned even quicker.

I thought respect for parents/elders was still a big thing for the Chinese or did the commies ruin that too?

Those wonderful Chinese laws. If you attempt to assist the victim you're liable for them. The government wants you to stand there and watch them die, because if people got involved in situations like this, they might be inclined to take action when it's the government doing it too.

>guy gets up like nothing fucking happened

What the fuck is in their gas?

These people are culturally not ready for automobile use, should just let them exclusively use horses and donkeys

Someone's eating another live person in front of them.
At that point they just have to be doing it for fun to not help them.

What the fuck is that at :38? Suicide Gulch?

>Those wonderful Chinese laws. If you attempt to assist the victim you're liable for them.

Also, if you maim somebody you're liable to get sued. But not if they die. So if you fuck up, don't stop killing.

>thread turns into a chinese live leak thread

nope

>completely open and empty road
>compulsively needs to drive down the single lane occupied with joggers

An entire nation full of sociopaths

They're genetically not ready for it. Even the Chinks born in other countries can't drive for shit.

What's the point of showing a word list if I can't copy it?

Bros, I wouldn't mind fucking a qt chinese girl, ngl

When I was younger I thought the difference was due to new drivers having non-driving parents. But my speculation has already been proven entirely wrong

Eh, I'm just chalking it up as them not wanting to deal with them.
If they try, there's every chance they'll get eaten next, and now you're tasked with anything that happens to the guy being eaten.
If they don't, there's much less chance.

Chinese gamers are the bane of my existence as a poor oceanic player

>completely invade and annex the H1Z1 Aus servers
>devs do nothing
>take over the PUBG servers and force us back onto NA
>devs do nothing
>take over Realm royale servers
>devs do nothing
>take over the blackout servers
>devs do nothing

And today half the games ive played in Apex have had hackers or bots joining my lobbies spamming their pre-recorded audio, admittedly i'm glad they've made me stop playing this game before i spent money on the pass, but still

I'm a Vietnamese person who drives well and what are you talking about?

They probably have dumpster PCs and feel like cheating levels the playing field for them. It's unsportsmanlike as fuck.

Like fucking robots man, I would rather niggers or muslims rule the world than the Chinese

I have a feeling this shit happens because they don't have any driving training and they are always driving worn down shit cars with barely working breaks

word.exe

nice job mods

Why NA players always pretend they have a good, healthy competitive playerbase in online gaming?

Last I checked Vietnam was not China. Correct me if I'm wrong. I dunno, maybe Vietnamese are all Han, but I thought not.

Does the steering wheel just stop working halfway through a merge? How does this happen? Narcolepsy?

It's in their culture to use anything they can to succeed. If it means killing someone they will do it, cheating in games is small time

>he was telling how a he was working for a company that used stole codes from an American company to run their stuff.
So? Do YOU work in computer science?

M8 you forgot about what happened PSN during the PS3 era, or how many modded lobbies there still are for MW2 for the 360? Not to mention that there are now hackers for Splatoon 2?

fpbp
subhumans should only play with subhumans
they can lock them up with brasilians, same shit tier people but chinks cheat more
fuck chinks
fuck epic game store
fuck trannies niggers and jews
fuck tim sweeney the swine

Probably intentional. You can't even imagine the amount of personal stress your average Chink experiences and they have zero outlets aside from randomly attacking/killing/running over/eating other people.

All work and no play make Homer something something.

well said

Attached: 1548284148568.png (1198x673, 78K)

Americans barely know online gaming outside Halo and WoW. They never even touch anything where the player base is too small to have representation for their in-groups.

She fell down and ended up at the US. She's doing a lot better now.

No like animals and setting and following rules is what seperates us people from savage animals. Imagine if someone cheated at boxing my filling their gloves with cement, it would be an outrage because we all must follow the rules of the sport.

Why are brazillians so bad at games? It was always the worst when i had to get grouped up with brazillians in random dungeon finder in wow

mexicans are subhuman, the rest are okay

Do they really have zero outlets?
What about working out?

literally no road awareness

Attached: 1535251327312.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

serves you right for playing this shit game from EA
i stopped gaming completely 3 years ago and it was the best decision ever

I'm working on getting a degree in computer science and was weighing the options of moving to Japan for work afterwards, but he talked me out of it, the moving to Japan part. Told me that unless you REALLY love Japan, its not worth the trouble.

Why are you here, then?

Attached: Kirby Is Confuse.gif (310x266, 132K)

Attached: 1537411623784.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>the bystanders actually helped the guy

Huh. Wasn't expecting that. I wonder if they got sued later

china should be locked out of existence haha

The delayed explosions always get me. like when master shake throws an object and it explodes.

>flat parking lot suddenly feels bumpy
>keeps on driving
>only stops midway
hmm something feers rong

Attached: 1535250987430.webm (856x480, 661K)

One job, and failed

Winnie the poopoo. See what I did there? Insectoid.

>how to drive?

Attached: 1535248316967.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Looked like a kid, probably the parents

Wouldn't they be convicted of murder, though?

china is nightmarish shit

>government censored internet

>no human rights

>no safety standards

>death if you commute

>controlled by communists

so bad.

Fuck them. They are always begging for free stuff, exactly like
Almost never speak English, and when they speak its only to throw insults. They are always lagging and they play like shit.

It simplifies things. One size fits all. It also inflates player numbers, and it decreases queue times.

not even safe in your home

Attached: 1532864838322.webm (480x480, 1.84M)

Attached: Chinkiest shit ive ever seen.webm (352x640, 1.07M)

Nope, it was an accident. That's a slap on the wrist

Reverse psychology victim-machine

The desperate struggle where he slaps the admins arms away will always be funny to me.

Attached: firecracker dog.webm (224x400, 1.7M)

>Car = Ben Shapiro
>Kids = Libtards

Now this is epic

Why are Chinese people like insect?

>plops you out on the street

Attached: 1542007515709.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

but epic game store so good according to fatfuck jim sterdard

you are right, however, mental health care is not a thing for chinese.

spaniards are the dindus of gaming

Communism values the masses instead of individuals just like in an ant hive

Do these fuckin people just drive around with their heads in the clouds? What are they thinking about as they drive into walls and run people over? What are they thinking as they drive away after killing someone, even after a rare group of people try to stop them? I pray that a new world order comes someday and these heartless chinks have to actually answer to somebody.

brain_damage.webm?

Why the fuck do you fucks always have to bring up sony or the Playstation?

What do you think is worse:
To be born in Africa or born in China?

Harsh reality, PUBG has ridiculously huge market in China on mobile

china by a landslide, less cars in africa

I was expecting another car to come wipe out the kid who survived the first hit

China is trying their hardest to colonise Africa so soon there won't be any difference.

What are SEA servers?

It's like a fucking natural geographic for China.
Even Neanderthals took better care of their newborns.

See, for all the flak religion gets, at least it teaches people that every person has a some part in a divine order or even a "soul". Therefore, you owe a stranger some modicum of respect as a human being.
Chinese are godless heathen commies that see their fellow men as animals or mere numbers on a sheet.

I'm surprised the van at the end didn't finish the job.

>tfw you can literally become a serial killer in Japan

Attached: 564704_398856543505909_329415329_n.jpg (400x337, 17K)

they do but they at least stay away from na server

>everyone just continues like nothing's happening
How the fuck is every Asian subspecies so inhuman? What is even the thought process here? That everyone will be happy to just ignore the person dying on-stage? Or are they just not programmed to stop if one of their members malfunctions? Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with that part of the world.

>China_hackers
based

Quarantine them. No one else has the stomach do genetic engineering on humans.

It's in China though.
And I'm quite certain the charges get upgrade to murder after the 3rd or so "Accident"

That'd be the most awesome way to die.

>I mean yeah, fuck cheaters of course. But most of the blame is largely due to the developers' own incompetence for letting cheating to be a problem.

True story, you can't really cheat in quake against pro players.