Anyone else trying out the current beta? What're your thoughts so far? Helios rifle is a lot of fun...

Anyone else trying out the current beta? What're your thoughts so far? Helios rifle is a lot of fun, slicing through FPs as a firebug feels so wrong but so good.

Killing Floor thread

Attached: 1551615287986.gif (880x880, 72K)

Helios rifle is amazing and I'm going to be upset when TW fucks up and nerfs it into the ground. Also, try to remember there was another weapon added, that lightning thingy.

Attached: 1323912515097.png (639x685, 463K)

the killawatt for the survivalist. i personally like it better than the helios rifle.

Attached: Killerwatt.jpg (1024x600, 381K)

havent played in a while, enjoyed playing swat even though I know I was a pain to carry for the first two or three waves until I could buy better guns. quit playing because it just got autismally repetitive after like the 2nd prestige.

Said bad word? Against turning kids into trannies? Heh... We remove your game...

Never buy KF2, the devs are thieves and jews with their dlc

the alt fire for that weapon is kinda fucking trash

Enjoy it while it lasts, there's no way it's gonna be untouched.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

For real, it's fucking amazing, the nerf is coming down hard on it. If it's still worth it just so I can pack the flaethrower instead of the stupid fucking microwave gun I will be happy.

just drop the cost a bit, like to 1100, and make it cross class with comando, and any nerfes they give it will be balanced out.

Are you out of your mind? It's ridiculously strong and you want to make it cheaper and cross class with the perk that has most crossperk weapons, the stupid good hollow point rounds skill and give him too the ability to take on big zeds efficiently when it can already deal with scrakes with a bit of space? Terrible idea I'm afraid.

The commando already has the AK/FN FAL, doesn't need more.

TW are going to nerf it into the ground, probably to the point where it won't be worth using, might as well make it a corss-perk then.

Attached: 1333924412704.jpg (1131x707, 88K)

>TW are going to nerf it into the ground, probably to the point where it won't be worth using, might as well make it a corss-perk then.

Yes of course, but they aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, it might still be usable though I don't want to be too hopeful. Still, microwave damage is really efficient against fps so I think it should be exclusive to the firebug. With reduced damage it could even out a bit with other weapons that have greater damage but clash against the resistances. I'm a suicidal shitter though, but just my two cents.

woah now, im not insane, it would have to come with some nerfes obv, thats a tricky business, but doable.
then again, keep it at high end, drop the price to 1300, have some nerfes, but make it get a massive damage bonus against weakpoints that are metal/electronic(like fp chest plate, husk gas tank, hanz weakspots, ect) like it was made to take out electronic targets, which fits its design to boot

>seasonal task requires playing endless

Attached: snooze.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Protip: Join a server that's on round 15 or more, I /think/ you don't even need to actually spawn just connect and reach the spectate mode like you are waiting to play but I'm not sure. Get cheevo, disconnect, easy.

Helios is definitely getting nerfed, but how do you buff the killer watt? It kinda sucks and no one really gives a shit about it. The alt fire is interesting but practically useless.

Killerwatt just needs an ammo capacity increase, faster reload speed, and a price reduction. It's an incredibly expensive t5 with the performance of a good t3/mediocre t4.

From what I've seen on youtube the Helios rifle is easy mode. Especially when paired with the Firebug's new improved exploding stuns. You don't want the game to be that easy do you?

Or join one of the 20 player endless servers after it comes out of beta. That's always amusing.

Attached: 20181013192741_1.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

I haven't played in forever
Is SS useful at all

Literally everything but Swat works.

fuck crawlers

It's really good but I expect obvious nerf, the stun is cool but the area still small from my perspective though I did't really test it much. What I want is the ability to play firebug with the flamethrower so I can do my job and not having to get the MWG if I expect everyone to die. With reduced damage is a great complement, I prefer obvious skill/wep choices to doesn't even matter choices.

Swat just needs a couple damage per bullet more and normal HP. His armor perk doesn't quiet justify having the lowest natural hit points.
Otherwise commando feels so much stronger + all his team perks.

SWAT works for me

I can't justify his dps build (m14 and all that) when gunslinger exists, but packing the m99 and at least 50% extra damage from skills you can one shot scrakes and two shot fleshpounds. So yeah, a bit lacking in choices the way I see it but at least he isn't overshadowed by demo anymore.

If you're a good player you can make him work but otherwise he has no real strengths. Commando can see stalkers and extend zed time. You want to stun scrakes? Ice grenade is better.