Attached: rs2.png (650x656, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
moddb.com/mods/battlefield-balkan-1991-1995
youtube.com/watch?v=a94xB_64oh0
youtu.be/ziQDNuot8TA
youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Current war in Afghanistan or Soviet Afghanistan?

God I hope it's the Soviet war. I'd love to dink a commie's head from 100m away as a sandnigger

I hope soviet
Current one is retarded

if it’s current war it’s instadropped since squad and insurgency exist

Communism>Islamic Fundamentalism

>tfw no late 1980s cold war gone hot fps game
feels bad man

Attached: 1473816654932.jpg (1280x710, 196K)

Didn't rising storm 2 just release

It's been two years already, user.

>1980s display
pleasebecoldwargonehotpleasebecoldwargonehotpleasebecoldwargonehotpleasebecoldwargonehotpleasebecoldwargonehotpleasebecoldwargonehot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

What sort of bugs and general bad stuff can we expect to be in the game from Day 1? I'm personally a fan of invisible napalm, cover you can brace your gun against that absorbs all your bullets, and grenades that take eight whole seconds to pull out and throw.

Funny thing, the US actually helped spread Islamic Fundamentalism Propaganda throughout Afghanistan in order to rally the populace against the Soviets.

You already know how that turned out, especially with Osama Bin Laden and the Mujahideen....

for anything involved with Tripware 2 years is wayyyyy to soon.

i mean, didn't RS2 JUST get campaigns? Do they intend to have multiples of these games running their lifetimes in tandem?
The games are brilliant, i'm not complaining, but this is ballsy

They spread it for Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

:')

If this even is the vaguely rumored Soviet-Afghan war game, it's probably gonna be released as an expansion on the current engine like the original Rising Storm was an expansion to Red Orchestra 2.

I would honestly much prefer this after playing Insurgency Sandstorm and seeing how much of a clusterfuck a mid sized studio creates when making a game on a new engine.

Islamic Nazbol >>>>>>>> literally everything else

Yeah and T.E. Lawrence was spreading the same sentiments among the Arabs on behalf of the British government during WW1 in order to initiate the Arab revolt and successfully push the Ottomans out of the war. What's your point? Getting somebody else to do what you can't has been a valid strategy in basically every military conflict since the Roman Republic.

>there are zoomers born after 9/11 that can now legeally post here

Retarded deadly idealogy > other retarded deadly idealogy

Attached: 15230134662.jpg (867x655, 202K)

>Whats your point
Do you just act stupid? user literally wrote out 9/11. Let me spell it out for ya. Americans pumped money and time into a project which ultimately bit them in the ass themselves, one could even assume that it bit them far worse long term than it did the soviets. US pretty much started a forrest fire hoping to smoke out the commies and forgetting that they are in this forrest themselves.

to me they should have done the Korean war

>operation RED DAWN has commenced. I repeat, operation RED DAWN has commenced.
>the dawn sky is red
what did they mean by this??

Your mistake is thinking this 'bit them in the ass'
9/11's allowed the capitalists of the MIP complex to make loads of money, push legislature that allows them to make more money, created a climate where they have an endless supply of both legal slave labor and illegal off-the-books labor

Yugoslavian war!

I'm hoping for a continuation of the RPG bug that's been in RS2 since launch: First shot makes the sound and recoil bit doesn't fire the projectile, then next time you left click you get a silent RPG shot that has no recoil or smoke

You mean Americans pumped money and time into something that accomplished all of their objectives in the region. A terrorist attack that occurred twenty years later from an unaffiliated group that never directly received aid from America has objectively little to do with the Soviet-Afghan War. You're grasping at straws.

Yes but to be fair Afghanistan was getting fucked pretty hard.

Why dont they try something new for once? How about the biggest conflict on european soil since ww2 aka the yugoslav wars? Fuck

Public opinion is pretty numb to slavs killing other slavs.

Who cares about that forsaken shithole? Not even slavs care.

Guerilla combat in the mountains picking off ruskies with ak47 blindfire? Sign me the fuck up.

Oh yeah because playing as yankee rambo killing muslims for the nth time is so captivating and engaging! Would it kill you to play something new and original for once?

They've got to go full scale and add ground vehicles.

>64 man servers
>full scale

Attached: 1456917901714.jpg (500x375, 43K)

This war of mine is proof that the conflict is interesting and has a market out there. People just arent aware of the conflict because of the lack of coverage it has had in the media industry. People slaughtering each other on an ethnical and religious basis and razing entire cities with roaming bands of paramilitaries right in the heart of europe culminating in the intervention of us and nato forces against the 4th largest army in europe? Please nigger, this shit sells itself

Cold War gone hot and they stroke over all of those since it's set in the late 70's.

Soviet-Afghan war will be great
>can reuse RS2 assets, even M16A1s and Garands
>can expand on RS2 heli stuff with flyable Hind/Mi-8
>good variety of skin customization for both sides
>KINO as main menu theme
>fits Red Orchestra title
The only problem I see is what it will be hard to sell such obscure setting unlike RS2 'nam

Attached: gru garandski.jpg (1498x1027, 194K)

Wait for a slav developer to have enough money to make one. Their industry is growing at a pretty rapid pace

Antiwire was working on another game while Tripmatter was focusing on RS2. I don't think they're making anything related to the Rising Storm Red Orchestra series.

you guys know that Black Ops 1 and 2 exist, right?

>soviet-afghan war
>yankee
That's some freedom-loving comrades mate

and they were both garbage, your point?

>because playing as yankee rambo killing muslims
Wow, you're retarded.

Please be Spanish Civil War

Nationalist, Monarchists, Republicans, Communists, Anarchists, Condor legion, whatever the fuck the italians were doing & International Brigades. That would be sweet as fuck.

They should make a game about the korean war

It's already set on the cold war, go play that you asshole and stop trying to take this new game from me, it might actually be the one game that covers all of the obscure fronts and wars that I keep mentioning in every single one of these threads.

too bad faggot it's set in the 80s and there's nothing you can possibly do

But that was just a "police action".

>tripwire interactive
>john gibson
YIKES

>instead of an m16 you get an ak
Wowwwww
Whats your point? The setting is shit and stale as are the factions involved

>yugoslav wars
>get a diverse mix of modified ww2 equipment including ww2 bolt action rifles, tanks and improvised vehicles together with smuggled western and eastern modern weapons and the entire yugoslav arsenal and accompanying equipment

>afghan war
Uhhhh sandniggers wearing diapers on their heads with aks vs slavs with aks xD

>Afghan-Soviet war setting

Attached: randy i came.jpg (600x449, 44K)

Man I wish, that would be the shit

Wait isn't that a /tg/ company?

Would never happen. That war has no obvious "good guys" for people to root for. Also, a camping in the Republican side would be fighting among your own half of the time.

imma fucking CUM

Holy shit your a new kind of dumbass

You never played them though.

Soviet Afghanistan would be perfect seeing as they just did Vietnam and that war was basically Russia's equivalent to Vietnam.

BRO, SANDNIGGERS DID 9/11 AND THE CIA GAVE SANDNIGGERS MONEY, BRO. IT'S ALL THE FUCKING SAME AND THE USSES FAULT BRO DON'T FUCKING DISCUSS THIS WITH ME, OKAY? IM RIGHT

Russian Civil War? That can be cool with the different nations involved too?

What the fuck are you retards getting this civil war idea from?

?

Yeah because Vietnam had obvious good guys
>shit americans say

No one cares 9/11. Americans just pretend to not dislike people from Manhattan so as to not appear antipathic to others.

Ah yes, Black Ops, the premier Cold-War shooter

Attached: Death_Machine_in_Vorkuta_BO.jpg (450x342, 47K)

So later today we find out more?

Are you acting like this is supposed to mean anything? Go enlist if you want a milsim you fucking larper.

looks fun.

>Are you acting like this is supposed to mean anything?
Yes it means the games are garbage :^)

>Current war
>when there's already insrugency

>it means the games are garbage
explain how. Or is it because the kids who bullied you in high school played this game?

Tbh the other way around is better goodbye sluts, faggots and degeneracy. Hello hashish and kebabs

Yeah, the games are fucking shit and aren't what the RO player is looking for, you re-re.

now this is what I call projection

Attached: 1544440042189.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

RS2 was shit compared to RS1, so why should I be excited about this?

Get a load of this fucking retard.

Attached: hoop.jpg (752x392, 132K)

You shouldn't, play Insurgency or Squad instead

Okay i'm worried, what if it's not related to FPS game at all?

>yugoslav wars
Try this my Friend, this mod seriously need some attention
moddb.com/mods/battlefield-balkan-1991-1995

gulf war game fucking when?
rhodesian bush wars game fucking when?
malvinas war game fucking when?

>Yugoslav wars
That would be kino and I’d buy but the battles weren’t as big like in Vietnam or Afghanistan.

>more boring as fuck modern warfare with no tanks or anything interestibg whatsoever
Fucks sake just give us Red Orchestra 3.

Attached: 1549995676215.png (1470x662, 351K)

So they realized they can rely on modders to finish their game huh? Disappointed.

kek

I lived in a very traditional Islamic country for most of my life and I have to tell you that you have everything backwards except the kebabs part.

Yeah, the people that weren't comunists

There's lots of crouch only servers on the PC

>An alternate history, WW3 combined arms FPS set in 1984.

Attached: th.jpg (381x425, 32K)

>battlefield vietnam
Is there even a community alive?

Rising storm 2 was shit, so thats not good

Attached: forgotten.jpg (460x215, 103K)

>/k/ boomers successfully shitposted their boring meme-war nobody cares about or finds interesting into a real game
>we are going to be stuck with this for at least two years before a new RO game

Attached: 1547830360162.png (894x638, 682K)

Can we get some Falkland or Yom Kippur game?

SQUAD Shill is seriously the last thing I should expect from RS related thread

youtube.com/watch?v=a94xB_64oh0

British war in Afghanistan, 1890s

>Press F to go to your Gawd like a soldier

Really? Squadshilling in RS2 threads used to be really common. It was a meme for a while

This. That faggot is a symptom of how trash nu/v/ is.

Imagine the micspam
youtu.be/ziQDNuot8TA

More like give us ostfront 2.

Sounds like some Greek music I heard once

So... This is the power of American Engineering

Attached: 1milMRAPbtfoSandniggers.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

>didn't RS2 JUST get campaigns?
no

>December 3, 2019
9 months for a fucking teaser, who's the braindead fuck who approved this marketing plan

Attached: DURRRRRRR.jpg (239x300, 8K)

But seriously, you may as well just play Squad for this era

is that truck okay?

Maybe if the gunplay in squad was actually good and the movement not painful, squad is only worth playing for vehicle combat

>gunplay isnt good
>movement is bad

Thats some wrong opinions

no! this can't be happening, i'm in charge here!

Attached: 13465796034286.png (370x555, 276K)

hear me out now

what about a futuristic war game SET in world war 2

nazis with laser weapons, soviets piloting metal gears, BANZAI CHARGES WITH HOLOGRAMS

>Objects in the distance are a blurry mess making combat past 100m without a scope impossible
>90% of Insurgent guns are dogshit
>US and Brit equipment massively outclasses slav shit
>Guns have more recoil on full auto than singlefire even if you tap fire
>No weapon resting mechanics
>shift zoom is on a invisible timer
>half assed suppresion mechanic

>movement is extremely clunky especially in close quarters
>momentum based movement
>changing directions slows you down massively
>it takes 5 seconds before you actually start spriting fast but it still takes away stamina fort the wind up
>regular walk is slow as fuck, you are basically forced to a snails pace to maintain stamina to be able to shoot semi accurately but be a slow target or go SLIGHTLY faster and have sway out the ass
>way too much sway even on full stamina
>bipod lmgs, especially with scope are OP as fuck

i still enjoy the vehicle combat a lot since all the things they added to that are great but the gameplay took a nosedive after V9 for the sake of "realism" with overly slow animations

>ina warzone
>put safety on gun to throw grenade

nobody fucking does this

Attached: 1527925259679.png (252x113, 42K)

KINOO
youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4

Attached: 1246.jpg (960x539, 26K)

>He unironically thinks the eastern bloc was like the modern liberal west

>Tomorrow for our US friends
Retard.

>Afghanistan level
>I'm too young to die starts playing

>this much of a brainlet
Yikes. Squad is much superior to rs2, its not even close

Battlefield 6
>64 vs 64 maps
>1980s cold war gone hot
>able to call in killstreaks and nukes and bombing runs and artillery and other shit
>full destruction
>maps include asia, eastern europe, western europe, america being invaded, south america

>Battlefield

Attached: Surprise its shit.jpg (256x256, 51K)

>goodbye sluts, faggots and degeneracy
You don't know a damn thing about Islamic culture, do you?

>able to call in killstreaks and nukes and bombing runs and artillery and other shit
>Vehicles will probably still be spawned in as rather than just sitting on the battlefield to be taken

Can we just go ahead and start calling modern Battlefield Call of Duty instead? Because that's pretty much what it is now.

>80s m16 w/ m203 and heat guard
Throw afgan pussy to the trash bin and give me the real beauty in that photo. MUH DICK.

Attached: 1532999312568.jpg (116x125, 3K)

ya but you also get to use vehicles too

Attached: -.jpg (314x160, 7K)

>US gets the trailer tomorrow
>euros have to wait months
AMERICA WINS AGAIN BAYBEE

Does that make WaW a battlefield game then?