Valve doesnt know what the fuck they are doing anymore

Valve doesnt know what the fuck they are doing anymore.

Attached: D8eVjm7.png (382x207, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/playartifact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine playing a card game vs the same 5 people every match (Considering there's an elo system)

They never did I mean headcrabs? get real, lol counterstrike itself a mod get fucked valve never did anything lol cept house bisexual guys who liked shit games.

It's so bizarre how they've apparently just given up on this game, not even putting it on sale to at least bolster the numbers a bit. I guess that's what happens when you can do whatever you want.

twitter.com/playartifact
>last tweet was december 21th
what the fuck is going on

My understanding is that they probably don't really care any about the current amount of players, and are focusing more on the inevitable f2p relaunch. Shame, I actually liked the core gameplay.

All of Valve's social media accounts are dead, I imagine it's just random devs logging on and tweeting when it occurs to them.

no matter how shitty your life feels. at least you're not this guy

Attached: rrZ0SQv.png (595x323, 32K)

OHNONONO ARTIFACT BROS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??

I thought someone said Gabe was pissed and gave the team a 6 month ultimatum deadline to improve the game and increase player retention and sales or else he would instate an RNG system where people get fired randomly. There have been leaks of a single player story campaign in the works.

Double digits W H E N?

artifact bad

Attached: 4EB8FC8B-9444-480E-AAEF-33DF60A33DA3.png (636x773, 8K)

that grey greater-than-or-equal-to-sign guy is right an awful lot

Possibly at the end of the year if no updates

Okay, let's ignore the likely scenario that they are just pulling their usual zero-communication bullshit. The only thing I have to add to that is I wonder at the emotional stability of some fucker at Valve when they pull up the Steamcharts every morning or if he just sticks to Reddit. Other than that the conversation has been exhausted.

I think it would be funny if they just decided to make this failure an experiment. To see how low the number can go and just before it hits something hilariously tragic like double digits they time a massive release.

Personally, I will frown at anybody who returns to the game regardless of what Valve ultimately patches in in the future. I don't care if they gave out punchpasses for oral sex with a new update it will be fucking repugnant behavior for anybody to come back to this game after all this silence.

Dumb fucker. Feel no sympathy for people who didn't try to milk as much gameplay out of their purchase while there were still players. He could have gotten his value out of time played instead. Bitching about not being able to cash out is ridiculous. It's idiots like this who will come crawling back to the game instead of cutting their losses and never looking at Valve ever again.

I hope Valve dies.

I definitely think they're planning to make the game F2P.

I don't know if Gabe has a right to be pissed about anything. We can't exactly credit him with anything in the past decade that would be considered "effort" to offset the irritation at his employees.

When I saw him at TI give the announcement and he couldn't even be bothered to tuck in his shirt I just said, "This man doesn't give any fucks anymore."

Nobody should play the game even if it was free. I got the game as a gift for attending TI and I didn't even fucking install it. Valve needs a clear fucking message that it has to unfuck itself and be a better example than it is. Because the future of the industry is in their hands and they have to make a return to game quality rather than whatever lootbox trend-chasing rut they've made for themselves.

They do definitely have an update on the works but they fired Garfield, they guy spearheading the whole thing.

At this point the update is meant to be a hail Mary that'll decide whether or not they'll stick with it or just kill it for good.

Considered Gabe fucked over the development by exclaiming there would be an Open-Beta despite that not being the initial plan, that's pretty fucking bold.

I read Garfield's statement on why he feels he's no longer needed for the game; everything he could do for the game he's already done and he'll be happy to offer free advice because he does want to see the game succeed.

To me, this "event" isn't even about the game anymore. It's just a symbol of frustration people have with Valve at least that's how I personally see it. I think Artifact is a fine game, I would acknowledge any improvements to the game as welcome extras but the base product as-is seems fine. I don't even have a problem with the monetization. I like a fee upfront just to get rid of the smurfs and faggots who dodge reports and such; I think the fee makes it difficult for them to abandon an account but save the values of their cards.

It's no longer about the game. Artifact is a symbol for Valve's shitty behavior coming back to punish them. I want any player who gives a fuck to never return to the game. Let it fucking die and hurt the company like any other regular company with a failed product. Because the failure of this game is the only way Valve can return to a company that cares; even if they never make another game again they have to stop fucking behaving like shit.

But even if it fails I don't see that happening. If it fails I just see Valve continuing with their shitty behavior and continuing to make ridiculous amounts of money year after year. Valve being the gold standard for pro-customer policies just tells you how fucking awful the industry is. It's fucking disgusting that if we were to pick out an industry champion it would have to go to Valve reluctantly by default and not by it's actual merits - it wins by being the least shit.