Who gets more offended when you call their games bad?

Who gets more offended when you call their games bad?

Attached: BoomZoom.png (746x404, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is pretty clever

Boomers are more prominent on Yea Forums so them

Definitely Boom Boom, older games have years of nostalgia value to call on to get mad when insulted while Zoom Zoom has grown up in a world where self depreciation is the norm

>boom boom doesn't have a monster zero

what are you even doing

How about you take your forced boomer/zoomer shit to the trash where it belongs?

Zoom Zoom. If you insult their precious Minecraft or Fortnite or whatever else kids these days are into, they'll flip their shit and call you Grandpa.

Meanwhile, boomers just laugh at you and call you an idiot for insulting masterpieces.

Is boomzoom the worst nu-meme?

"Zoom Zoom" don't have passion for anything, so it's not even a match.

boom boom, CT is trash

Boomers get insulted just at the implication that their games aren't 10/10s, let alone bad.

>Call you an idiot for insulting masterpieces
See?

both, boomers and zoomers are old faggots who keep dressing as kids.

based

Attached: 1526762243182.png (1410x1733, 789K)

Boomers since Zoomers mostly don't care & just shitpost, whereas Boomers literally get offended & have to use influence as their only defence for defending outdated PC games

Boomers for sure. Out of every gaming demographic, they hold the strictest sacred gates on what is a “timeless classic” and what isn’t. The majority of my taste is older games, but there’s a difference between liking old games and being stuck in the past. Part is probably has to do with their tastes not being catered to since they’re no longer a target audience

>Boomers are between 50 and 70 ya finna retard
Based Yea Forums

Basically it breaks down like this:
Boomer culture=1950s-2000s
Zoomer culture=2010s
Which era was less sheltered and more social?
Of course boomers are gonna be hardened and not as easily offended.

I'd say Boom Boom was adapted pretty faithfully to 3D

>unironically calling a non boomer boomer because of le epic forced memes
>hurr they r boomer because boomers are old

>Zoom Zoom Zoom
>(Make my heart go) Boom Boom

Attached: nj40dta2na1qfrhhpo4_400.gif (268x168, 825K)

you are an idiot

>boomzoomdoomyoompoomloomkoomnoomvoomcoomxoomsoomwoomroomtoomgoom

Attached: 1541606465262.jpg (408x431, 18K)

Zoom Zoom live their lives steeped in irony so they'll just laugh

Attached: Disregard.png (1440x990, 255K)

Boomer is the only decent meme this shithole has because it's at least relatable, even if it's stolen.
Chadposting is fucking lame and gay. and if the shitty Onion comic edits are any indication, Yea Forums sucks at stealing other jokes.

Boomers
Nostalgia is one hell of a fucking drug. Rather be in a room with a crackhead with a knife and a sack of crack on me than in a room with an unarmed boomer who thinks I just said Donkey Kong Country isn't that great or A Link to the Past is ugly as sin.

suck my cock slut

Finally some one made this joke

I dunno.
Probably the zoomers because you can always get some (You)s by going into an EA or Ubisoft or Blizzard thread and calling their games shit.

t. zoomer

Boomer is just another word for oldfag, things change because people get tired of them

>beta>numale>cuck>basedboy>kalemale
>newfag>newfriend>zoomer
>etc

/thread

Attached: 1550872594885.jpg (239x283, 40K)

>kalemale
>newfriend

That...was uncalled for.

Zoomers. Boomers are used to it.

This! So much this!

Someone had to.

Picture related

Attached: zoom zoom.jpg (1600x686, 405K)

You got that gif from
A) Tumblr
B) Twitter

In short, fuck off.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4

>All other boards are retarded, unlike Yea Forums
You don’t say

Look bud, I googled "Supernova Girl" and took what I could get. Not my fault Google Image Search uses tumblr.

Based wordfilter dabbing on Yea Forums

I'm not your bud, buddy!

People who actually want to talk about games instead of your shitty forced memes.

Zoomers. Any criticism of a remake and you get called a nostalgiafag. Note how there aren't any talks of the Spyro remakes once they released? But if you make a Spyro thread now, you'll likely get the originals games as a focus? Zoomers don't want to admit their generation is bad and devoid of good games. I remember after the Crash remasters came out, threads asking for remasters of every 90's series were commonplace.

Attached: 1548200655104.png (1762x116, 30K)

I'd argue that most people here are zoomers. if adult people would be more prominent on Yea Forums, not everyone would behave like fucking children and horny teenagers

Being a Zoomer 2019 means that you're 18 at most. So, there's barely any zoomers on Yea Forums, considering Global Rule 2.

I've been here for 10 years and I'm 23 now

>if adult people would be more prominent on Yea Forums, not everyone would behave like fucking children and horny teenagers
ahahahahahaha