ENOUGH

Im tired of people arguing
Im tired of console wars
Im tired of shitposting
Im tired of off-topic threads
Im tired of people blindingly hating games
Im tired of being hated and called names for having a different opinion
IM TIRED OF IT
I just want Yea Forums to be a peaceful place where we enjoy and celebrate gaming as a community. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 54C10F93-A6B7-40FF-864A-A637F876FF32.png (650x773, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31WaFiCAI00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

Attached: 1457454923740.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Attached: B79B8553-B996-429D-8A70-2E409E63634C.jpg (125x125, 9K)

Nope that's not too much to ask or nope we can't do that.

I feel like you've given op mixed signals.

billy cosby was tired too...
before he RAPED A WOMAN!

That boy's not right

Fuck you, nigger.

/thread
kys wojakposter

lmao faggot

Attached: 1521333336025.png (810x688, 455K)

>he comes to Yea Forums for video games
lol dumbass

I started going to the forbidden site recently and it's quite nice. After like 12 or 13 years of just coming here, it's nice to have the default be most people being nice. People aren't as responsive to each other as they are here though.

Attached: 1480571709874.png (640x890, 346K)

fuck off weak faggot

Don't worry user, there's a place for you

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (660x495, 27K)

Shitposting (especially off-topic) is the only reason to come to this garbage dump of a board

>Is that too much to ask?
Dude just go to reddit. You will fit in with them more.

Attached: my life 4.jpg (1360x768, 88K)

Yea Forums is reddit

8ch?

>Im tired of people arguing
Don't argue with people Yea Forums is always wrong and a troll.
>Im tired of console wars
Stop caring there is no console wars it's fake and made up my trolls only Yea Forums gives a shit and that makes them wrong by default ignore and or troll back.
>Im tired of shitposting
Every post is shit posting stop caring or troll.
>Im tired of off-topic threads
Welcome to the trolls stop caring.
>Im tired of people blindingly hating games
You should embrace this. The harder they hate the better then game is meaning there wrong no matter what.
>Im tired of being hated and called names for having a different opinion
Why do you bother caring? your wrong 100% of the time even if your right who cares this is why i just troll every post because i'm wrong anyways never take Yea Forums seriously.
>I just want Yea Forums to be a peaceful place where we enjoy and celebrate gaming as a community. Is that too much to ask?
Yes that is to much to ask this is Yea Forums where pedo nigger rape etc is used out of context.

Get over it and troll and were done...FAGGOT!

Attached: LOLLLLLL.jpg (217x217, 9K)

Nope.

Literally just stay off of Yea Forums. If you want good vidya discussion check out some subreddits of the games you like. Stay out of r/gamers or any other popular all inclusive gaming subs and it will be fine. Don't turn away from reddit just because people here don't like it. I did the same thing and regretted it once I tried it out. And before anyone tells me to "G-goo back you c-c-cuck" Not happening.

GO BACK TO WALMART!

resetera

Yes.

Attached: 1414779170142.png (548x539, 350K)

You know I've got some sympathy for OP here. But, I've had probably some of the best discussion about games of any social media platform. Yes, actual discussion is rare. But I get the sense that people actually care about the games they post about here rather than it being some social ploy for likes or fake internet points. Yeah, not having a like systems means you have to coexist with trolls and what not, but if you stick it out you can find some genuine people who also just want to talk about games. Think of it this way, in Yea Forums people shittalk you for having a different opinion, but on reddit or wherever else you just get downvoted and drowned out. I prefer people responding to my points rather than ignoring me. Plus, Yea Forums actually sometimes gives love to more obscure games whereas niche subreddits are just tiny circle jerks. Yes, I have been on reddit. No I don't prefer it to Yea Forums. Yea Forums can be shit sometimes, but it's not as bad.

Just go make a discord so you can remove and ban people that cause trouble and everybody sucks each others dicks
Enjoy your trannies, creepos and dick suckers

There is no saving this board. The only left to do is add to the shitheap to see how quickly this place burns down.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

>The only left to do is add to the shitheap to see how quickly this place burns down.
Been here since 06 an all I can say is. Why did people stop bringing marshmallows to the bonfire anymore. Like yeah it is on fire but as soon as people stopped bringing the marshmallows that is when it went to shit.

someone didn't graduate highschool

Then maybe reddit is more your speed, friend.

There is no shame in leaving. In fact, if you manage to stay away do tell me how.

Attached: 1527240889388.jpg (282x161, 51K)

>yeah boy go to shadow bans, ban for correcting people and subtle passive aggresiveness along with silencing your opinions with downvotes unless you just shitpost the mainstream ones for upvooats

because not everyone is a fat fuck like you.

Daily reminder that Bloodborne lore threads are still the best threads on Yea Forums

Attached: invigorated.jpg (300x300, 22K)

jazzborne threads are the best

There are better video game communities out there on the internet. But you’re here forever whether you like it or not. I’ve been here 12 years.

I just go to sub reddits for games I like such as resident evil and devil may cry

I miss when /vg/ was comfy. I could actually discuss my favorite game genres. Thanks discord and tripfags.

How does it feel to be a fucking faggot SJW cuck?

Not all generals have fallen to discord and tripfags.

Why is it always extremes with you people? Its possible to use places like reddit and resetera for gaming news and info and not care about any sjw stuff

*crunch* Why come to *crunch* Yea Forums for *crunch* videogames? *crunch* *crunch* *swallow* *BUUUURP* *crunch*

Attached: vulnerablejak.jpg (263x191, 10K)

it because the timers are so high. Why the fuck are the posting timers 90 seconds? fuck that bullshit.

After I read his sincere post, clicked on replies and this is the first image I saw: I laughed way harder than I should've. Never change Yea Forums

Attached: 1514489672118.jpg (480x360, 24K)

can you go away please

The ones that I used to post in are sadly dead

Go back to get upvoted in your reddit or discord server, that shit happens very often you fucking newshit

It feels like I don't take part in the political discussions there generally so it's just a video games forum really. The NISA stream thread they had was nice today. The Yea Forums one was kinda eh since barely anyone was watching.

>I just want Yea Forums to be a peaceful place where we enjoy and celebrate gaming as a community.

So you want it to be like Reseta or Reddit? Fuck off

*slurp* *slurp* Yeah, I *slurp* dunno what that *slurp* guys problem *slurp* is. *spits*

Attached: 1552270471715.png (1144x772, 201K)

This site is 80% putrid shit
15% funny content
10% great discussion

Attached: AB4F6844-6670-433A-944F-FE0DA9CAF73A.jpg (498x499, 40K)

-5% retarded

Bring back Newgrounds

Yeah, FUCK video games!!
Honestly though, Yea Forums is the same exact shit as everything that Yea Forums hates on other websites for, just on the opposite side of the coin.
- right wing hive mind(thanks /pol/)
- forcing an opinion on the masses
- “cancel culture” except it’s video games (think endlessly hoping for a new TORtantic)
- endless political discourse instead of video games

youtube.com/watch?v=31WaFiCAI00

>Wojack

No user you are the cancer

Based wojakposter.

Yea Forums is reddit. I realized recently that all that "LMAO ur a REDDITOR" shit is actually a reddit secret handshake, it's said ironically instead of as an actual insult. I really, genuinely hope that those of you who use both websites stop using this one.

laugh at this faggot