I feel like I'm the only one who's looking forward to this game

I feel like I'm the only one who's looking forward to this game.

Attached: 1522811292171.jpg (475x600, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause you are

I want to keep as many shitters out of my state or even talking about it as possible, so I hope it stays in development hell and never comes out.

It went gold a couple of days ago.

>1 weapon
>6 bosses
>2 areas
>no replay value
>respawns
Games gonna FLOP

Fuck.

>I want to keep as many shitters out of my state or even talking about it as possible, so I hope it stays in development hell and never comes out.
not gonna happen. Sony did a good job this gen brain washing its followers into thinking that every 1st party exclusive is a must buy 10/10 masterpiece

That is one of the ugliest rating symbols I have ever scene.

>1 weapon

Attached: imploring.png (558x323, 226K)

If it makes you feel worse, reddit is also looking forward to it

Reddit is like the 10th most visited website in the world now, that doesn't really mean anything.

It'll be a great purchase in about 6 months for 30 bucks.

I love that there's so many god damn video games because the ones that are just mediocre I can wait a couple months and get them half off.

Attached: 28e350c78700f67ac4bf549cc60986b3.jpg (800x1067, 99K)

where can i find a qt leather jacket sticc gf to be my ride or die?

Attached: 1548143449949.jpg (443x610, 62K)

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

I am cautiously optimistic about this game.

I know for a fact its nothing new but s long as its gameplay is solid and acutally puts its whole 'hoard' thing to good use it may be decent.

I doubt it'll be as big a success as Horizon as though

Attached: 1469063514069.jpg (720x602, 71K)

>Sony did a good job this gen brain washing its followers into thinking that every 1st party exclusive is a must buy 10/10 masterpiece

Well they pretty much are 10/10 masterpieces

The zombie bit is the least interesting aspect of this, I just want a biker/bandit survivalist Red Dead clone

You aren't alone, user. I've been /day1buy/ for a couple of years now. I don't know why I'm so hyped for it. I like everything I see. I don't know too much so my expectations are pretty low, but in the end that will just make me like the game that much more if it turns out to be decent. I liked TLoU but it felt far too linear and closed off to me, so this seems like a good alternative. I'm not getting the collector's edition, fuck that noise. But the game itself seems great. We will see I suppose.

Attached: 1550874149438.jpg (904x817, 128K)

who /preorder/ here

fucking this.

all i want is to ride modded in GTA motorcycles around the RDR2 map.

You might be

>proving him right

It’s better than Nintendo’s nostalgia bait or Xbox/PC’s non existent games.

It's like State of Decay but a bigger budget and somewhat competent devs

you a busta cj

The only thing it has in common with State of Decay is "zombies" which they arent even zombies in Days Gone, and shooting guns.

this game looks like last of us had sex with farcry (thats a bad thing)

>which they arent even zombies in Days Gone
They're zombies. Just because they called them the dumbest name possible and DIDN'T ROLL with the fact they should all be disco dancing and styled to look Disco as fuck because that's the first thing that springs to anyone's mind when they hear the name Freakers outside of that yellow goblin thing, doesn't mean they now aren't zombies. They're zombies with a stupid name.

Good. AAA open world cinematic trash like this deserves to flop and be forgotten. This game is beyond generic.

Attached: 1546176886885.jpg (600x900, 60K)

They aren't zombies because they are not dead. They are closer to the things from I Am Legend. Also the main difference is not the enemies you fight, State of Decay is a base building community survival sim, Days Gone is a single play action game like Last of Us.

I'm looking forward to it too, but only at $20. Have too large a backlog/life to pay full price anymore.