Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DougTenNapel/status/1105166236177104897
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?
Don't actually tell me I don't give a fuck, nigger

Uhuh, exactly what racist thing?

Everyone is racist

Everyone

It's one of those "separate the art from the artist" situations. He still puts out solid stuff, despite his beliefs.

Thanks for the recommend OP, I'll check him out.

He also hates trannies

>despite his beliefs

That he is Christian?

Who cares, Earthworm Jim never called anyone a nigger

Who cares, your life means absolutely nothing to him

unironically based

He has views that some people disagree with that have nothing to do with being Christian (probably)

So?
Everyone is racist. Races are different. It's no big deal. For instance, Niggers are aggressive and stupid, Jews are controlling and neurotic, Whites are faggy and lack unity, Asians are cheaters and can't do creativity, and Arabs are god's chosen people who can do no wrong and have a very strong sense of brotherhood and a willingness to defend their people which I find admirable.

>Asians can't do creativity
>consistently make the best video games of all-time
nani

I'm not racist, I just hate niggers

the best rehashes, you mean

Oh? Like what? His stance on Abortions, Sex Before Marriage, Kids out of Wedlock or his stance of Gay Marriage?

All of those are pretty Christianity-centric last I checked.

Separate the art from the artist. Just like Micheal Jackson and Bill Cosby, you can't discredit what they've done because they may have done some heinous thing.

Attached: 1550192569644.jpg (800x1000, 193K)

He's based. He has his beliefs, but he doesn't force them into his works.
Nice bait faggot. Why instead of shitting up /pol/bait don't we have a comfy Neverhood/Jim thread?

>Just like Micheal Jackson

Attached: 1551913838811.gif (256x256, 330K)

Because /pol/bait is more entertaining than your game.

Janny are you ok?
Are you ok?
Are you ok janny?
Ha! Janny are you ok?
Are you ok?
ARE YOU OK JANNY?

I think he's innocent but that's besides the point.

He's not racist, he's a conservative Christian.

And who cares. He's a nice guy. Had nothing but kind words when he posted on Yea Forums once.

He seems like a cool guy.

That's not true. Why fucking lie, bitch?

Attached: tumblr_pjaog6cbPq1ufvvfgo1_400.jpg (400x590, 125K)

Made a cool vidya.

Still draws real fucking neato. I'm waiting for my book.

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY
WOULD YOU TELL US THAT YOU'RE OKAY
WHY'D DID YOU THROW THE THREAD OUT THE WINDOW
BANNING ANONS FOR BEING FAGGOTS
BUT THEN SAY "DOING IT FOR FREE"

>strong sense of brotherhood
So are you Sunni or Shiite?

and he hates anime which is cool in my book

Attached: image.png (626x389, 46K)

But he's not though. Dude has conservative, Christian beliefs and everyone in the gaming industry just spouts him as a racist bigot because of that. Unless there's proof posted in this thread then OP is full of shit.

Is Martin Luther King Jr. racist because he was Christian pastor who had the same stance on gay marriage and infidelity as Doug Tennapel? Extremist left are so fucking retarded sometimes, I swear.

Attached: 1541859410098.jpg (219x219, 9K)

And hey, if he wasn't the way he is, we never would have gotten Professor Monkey-For-A-Head.

Brave talk from a guy who's known for a worm in a suit, and an evil cat named, wait for it, EVIL

So what did he say to offend white girls and only white girls now?

Attached: 1542954663881.png (1024x1024, 13K)

Subtle bait pajeet

>THIS MAN IS BAD BECAUSE A TV SHOW SAID SO!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS FOUND NON GUILTY YEARS AGO?!
Based sheep

Just because it's simplistic doesn't mean it is bad. That's why he said "my indulging in comics looks like calculus" because it's nothing compared to anime and manga which have too much cluttered character design and even incomprehensible writing.

twitter.com/DougTenNapel/status/1105166236177104897
I wonder what he thinks about vidya

Same thing but with crackers.

>comics
>being better than anime and manga
Look both are written for children to young adults, but comic books is most likely to have a narrative composition comparable to that of something written by an 8 year old.

wow ok this got really popular

Not just that, he's apparently a full-blown breeder boomer "us christian white men are bullied" sad sacks

this is based though, my opinion is ever so slightly redeemed

I'm not saying comic books are good either

Armikrog was shit so fuck him

Yeah and I still love him

He loves Akira though

how exactly is he racist? what the fuck happened?

Attached: brainlet terrakion.jpg (1011x1229, 426K)

>be leftist
>someone triggers you
>also be unemployed and on disability payment with a minder to change your diaper and an internet commection
>never 5get and cry about them for the rest of your mortal life
This is why the devil even hates leftists.

(((((THOSE))))) people found out he is Christian and a game developer, so he had to be put down.

He's made video games has he not?

Yes, but maybe he thinks of them as children's toys.

when you're 30, collecting action figures requires a dramatically higher power level than just playing video games

IM TALKIN TO THE MAAAN IN THE MIRROR

>just found out Doug TenNapel was racist and i feel really bad about it
we already know doug thinks homosexuality is a sin but what did he say about other races

post it

I actually just listened to him interview Dick Masterson on the Doug TenNapel Show and it was a really great conversation. I'd recommend it. I am also skeptical of him being a racist since you didn't substantiate your claim.

Not that user, but off the top of my head, there's the Net Neutrality topic.

Based

Ew

What's wrong with that?

What did he think about it?

Lots of people were pretty seemed to be pretty wrong about the topic, on either sides of the argument too.

Aren't there now higher speeds available than before it was struck down, too?

MLK Jr. was a rapist and a communist

You learn to live with it. Im a Lovecraft fanboy but im also latino, he would hated me. I don't care i still like his work

I wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: 1513477958771.png (456x501, 237K)

He's right. Every show that faggot creep Mignogna dubbed is trash and his "acting" is awful.

I'm not claiming to know too much about his life, but didn't he marry a jew and learned to chill a bit around the last years of his life?

He aint got shit on McDonalds.

Attached: moon man.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Akira is on a whole nother ballpark from standard anime.
Anime is fucking trash but a few films and maybe half a dozen TV anime cut the mustard for decent.

Yeah, he even started to feel bad about how he used to act.

people everywhere has differential biases on race

Where you come from, how you were raised, your culture, your skin color, the color of your hair, eyes and so on, make up the category of race. Everyone is a little racist, and has difficulty accepting differences, believing one to be better than another, or some other inferior to theirs. It's impractical to go about racism by suggesting no one should have it; rather that most people are racist to such a degree that it blinds them from making reasonable and rationale choices. It's modern comedy at work when you see some white woman overreact to black dick, or some Asian guy overreact to a big butt black woman. Everyone has marked degrees of racism, it's just... don't be blind.

Japanese games are all the same

>Asian guy overreact to a big butt black woman
Now this is something I need to witness.

Attached: 1231231231.jpg (93x120, 8K)

wow, can you imagine, like, not having the currently accepted social opinions that are entirely determined by busybody women on social media?

Also the "accepted views" change every 6 months so if you don't dedicate yourself to wasting your life listening to 19 year old feminists you're more than likely going to commit a Though Offense and lose your job and life

like, who forms their own opinions and views on things?

Attached: opposites-attract-comic0.png (1000x1000, 252K)

There was this Asian cop that got arrested recently for harassing black women especially. He's sentenced to over two hundred years in prison apparently.

Attached: 140822125437-daniel-holtzclaw-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 141K)

He literally isn't.

Attached: 1526075308227.jpg (405x270, 47K)

>some Asian guy overreact to a big butt black woman
Positively or negatively? Because big butts make my penis do a lascivious double-take. I didn't grow up in a predominantly Asian culture though so that might have had some effect on me.

Define "harassing" in this instance.

>Mfw I worked in the department who had him on a GPS monitor before sentencing

Still feels weird when people talk about him on a national level. He was a prick tho.

Doug is based, youre a fag

I think it was molestation, but the details can be found all over the place. I'm no lawyer.

When your occupation becomes secondary to your fetish, you might have a racial bias which blinds you from making accurate judgements.

This is what liberals do. Lie about someone's integrity in vague ways just because he's a christian/republican. Nice smear, I bet you tell yourself the ends justify the means, huh?

Groovy

who's Mignogna? The retarded cousin of Mignola?

Attached: 30a.jpg (600x450, 60K)

He got blacklisted from the voice acting industry for the crime of hugging fans at conventions.

Still waiting on that proof, OP.

Attached: 1541767452338.png (450x400, 88K)

You can enjoy a person's work even if the person isn't an upstanding citizen in heart and mind.

I've known this shit for years and still like watching Earthworm Jim.

>Aren't there now higher speeds available than before it was struck down, too?
No, there isn't. There really fucking isn't. Are you fucking stupid?

>I've known this shit for years
But he isn't racist. He's never said one racist thing. He's anti-gay marriage. Are gays a race now?

Based
Kys

Name one good Jap game that isnt just a rip off of another game/movie/idea made by others, most likely the west

Not in your shithole, lel.

if they are we need a race war

videogames

Attached: 1497782573171.png (209x224, 50K)

Not anywhere, for anyone. Companies got to filch on their broadband contracts because Ajit Pai doesn't hold them accountable for shit.

not him but katamari damacy

Wrong. He just hates faggots. Just like you, OP.

FMA is good, desu.

>He also hates trannies
Doesn't everyone?

Attached: transgender army.jpg (1500x500, 170K)

>and i feel really bad about it
Huh? I don't understand, what the fuck do you feel bad about?