/DEVIL MAY CRY 5/

Will it have the same legacy that previous entries did?

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=pytZGFQyPVU

Attached: DMC5.jpg (1080x600, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpg1GH5TDtI
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=UIfFIrnJmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=UV22SrVlerA
youtu.be/R8I1Hku8GQk?t=304
youtube.com/watch?v=B0xPR7CLtY8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ryi7Y-hmGI
youtu.be/2LLIOEYWOdo
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQc0klvriM
youtube.com/watch?v=ROKpLWvgykA
youtube.com/watch?v=XzocKXYKQV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 15310525.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

Cringe or kino?

Attached: DMC5 Michael Jackson.webm (904x514, 2.96M)

These crazy fuckers were just being total goofs, not even the live-action bits from 3 and 4 can compare.

Absolute kino

Attached: 20190310212638_1.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Kino

Only zoomers will cringe at this.
Boomers will remember their golden years.

Crino, it's what Dante does.

DMC paying tribute to the king of pop while libtards are trying to get him removed from everything even though he's been dead for ten years? Kino as fuck

Has anybody had Vergil taunt them? I only got it once and it was either the SSS taunt or max meters that triggered it.

What do they even hope to accomplish? His music wouldn't be removed from stores, not when it makes his label millions even after his death, and not like they pin anything on his family.

Anyone who thinks this is "cringe" should just drop the series entirely. It's not for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpg1GH5TDtI

just a reminder we live in this timeline

Literally fucking cringe and only autistic manchildren will defend this like:

So I guess Mundus is dead dead

Nope. Dante even confirms in the ending of 1 that he simply sealed him back. Mundus is going to come back.

When is Charlie making his DMC5 video?

Go to bed, Barry

Attached: 1552347119607.jpg (1318x976, 514K)

Based nips honoring the king while westcucks are still trying to smear a dead man

cringe

Attached: Fuck Harder.jpg (1692x475, 178K)

>all edm is dubstep
lol

DMC5 was commercially a success, maybe the best selling game so far. I think they will continue making DMC games but when? Itsuno will be busy with another project. If they don't give DMC to another director we will see a new DMC maybe in a 6 years or even later. One option would be to let Kamiya remake one of the games.

>Play V
>Have trouble controlling Griffon and Shadow at the same their inputs overlap
>Realize I can just unlock and lock only if I want to do input moves
>Charge moves help expand the unlocked moveset
It's like I'm really playing DmC!

>storyfags claiming to be DMC fans
Never thought I'd see the day

Honestly had to look away
Cringe.

Nice opinion, friendo.

Attached: Professor Layton tea sip.gif (500x271, 738K)

It just wouldn't be the same if Itsuno didn't work on it.

>comes back
>is the tutorial boss

they're both soulless faggot

No, not really.

It's a criticism of the game's tone, not story. It's still stupid.

Give me coop BP and a Vergil campaign and I won't need another DMC

Devils Never Cry, Barry

They will release DLC for this game first before they even think about the next one. There's at least three characters and a ton of weapons they can add right off the bat.

>One option would be to let Kamiya remake one of the games.
Hahahaha.

No.

Nah, he'd be end boss, but go out like an even bigger bitch when he realizes Dante is able to kill him this time around.

Vergil's new DT > Vergil's old DT
yeah, I said it.

Nico is honestly indefensible. She feels like a scrapped asset from DmC.

Both stories are cheesy as hell.

I want to see an actual model of it before judging

Not really, no.

5's dialogue in that fight is literally a tribute to DmC you fucking retard.

Attached: 1552175090666.png (1800x967, 1.02M)

Sin DT really looks amazing of both Dante and Vergil, I don't like that Dante is floating permanently though. I don't know about the normal one though.

>Hello, Devil May Cry.

cringe

Saying "Fuck you" is hardly a tribute, dipshit. And even then, Nero's at least is fitting.

DMC5 is a tribute to all things DMC.

Vergil responds to taunts. I did the taunt where Dante turns his back and shrugs. He responded with 'You mock me'

I think it's people who just recently picked up the series because they heard a sequel was coming.

>sandals
Dropped

Attached: V.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

its literally jews
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

>and when you come back, give your regards to my Son will ya

Dante wouldn't be fighting Mundus. It'd be Nero.

But yeah, still a little bitch

Yeah, could easily cherry pick scenes like running down too-many-negroes with the motorcycle and riding a missile after Cerberus.

DMC has been cheesy anime tropes since 3, and I'm not sure why anyone expected anything different from 5's story.

It's 100% irrefutably a tribute you fucking cuck. Stop deluding yourself. It's not fitting, it's a homage to the game you faggots pretended to hate.

>not in a million years
>fuck you, you fucking asshole

That's his SDT

Nero really needs a true equal rival like that or he will never be remotely as interesting as a main character.

The timing was perfect so yes it is the Jews.

Why do people do this? Who the fuck hears about a new game, and decides to start with it and not go and get the previous ones? That would be like going into Star Wars with the new trilogy, then the prequels, and then the originals.

You forgot virility being canon

Oh. You meant this one.

Attached: 1552123530507.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

I don't know what you mean by that but I also forgot that Vergil is literally Vorgil except he looks worse somehow. Same outfit and attacks.

Fuck Nero, it should be Dante's kid

Nice buzzwords, you fucking newfag. You're still wrong, and Nero's insult was fitting.

>DmC was complete shi-

Attached: Devil May Cry - DmC.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Probably more than DMC4 and DmC.

Your post is nothing but a buzzword. It's not fitting, DMC until DmC was almost completly devoid of swearing. You had like 1 or 2 cusses in each game until DmC, and with 5 you have every character constantly cursing. In the Vergil fight you have two direct quotes from DmC, it's objectively a homage.

>playing an action game with shitty animations
Why would you do this?

>That would be like going into Star Wars with the new trilogy
JFK wants to talk to you.

the energy drink from DmC is the same one V drinks

Attached: 20190310162933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

The base game was. The Vergin DLC was handled by Capcom's own people, so of course it was actually competent combat-wise.

Attached: If I see that fucking Vergin one more time.jpg (563x599, 49K)

t

Cringe

I think most of them did, but the played through on normal and don't have an appreciation for the combat. They're in it for story and memes.

For sure. I love that there were callbacks to every single piece of Devil May Cry media. From the games to the books/anime/manga.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: DMC Animation Comparisons.webm (640x650, 602K)

Only a zoomer would think this is cringe

>your post is nothing but a buzzword
How? I didn't use anything, and no, calling you a newfag isn't a buzzword unlike your post.
>DMC until DmC was devoid of swearing
Retard, Echidna curses. Christ, you're fucking reaching like a dumbass. And again, saying "Fuck you" doesn't make it an homage.

Kino

Cringe...

How the hell is a dead man watching movies?

What even are Angelo demon things? I thought they were part of Vergil's soul or whatever but they still run around even when Vergil is back to normal

I expect nothing less from Devil Meme Cringe

What does this have to do with DmC?

Absolute delusion.

>Those animations

Amateur hour I tell you.

really reminds me of the dmc2 devil form.

I assume Urizen created them, probably from lingering memories of being Nelo Angelo. As for appearing after, it's possible that Vergil conjured more since he was in control of the tree of might.

It's showing that DMC5's animations are worse than 4's (read: DmC tier).

It's cringe, but only because you're just randomly given it in a cutscene instead of beating a boss for it.

Kino, but not as kino as Shakespeare Dante.
youtube.com/watch?v=UIfFIrnJmTw

thankfully dmc doesn't have a real story, so it's easy for anyone to pick up

>says the guy who thinks a swear word must be a direct homage
Retard, maybe if Vergil also said Fuck you back to Nero, otherwise, it's just Nero being a punk kid to his dad.

It's based on it. It is even called "majin" in the games code.

But it does, it's got the most story of any game in the series yet, even more so than DMC3 which often times had scenes for nothing other than just Dante doing some cool stuff as he climbed the tower.

Yeah I think it'll already have a legacy. Actually it already kinda does given the wait, the lead up, and the release alone.

If you use exceed they're way better.

>>says the guy who thinks a swear word must be a direct homage
It's an obvious fact, you're just a retard who wants to argue that it isn't.

Hm, if Lucia ever comes back I hope they can work in the amulet system from 2 for her.

>it's an obvious fact
Keep telling yourself that.

>Can't win Dante's post credits segment
>Teleporting red guy just starts fucking my shit up every time

Then you cherry picked hard on both sides.

Perhaps I'm thinking very cynically but considering how much it relies on callbacks I feel it won't have as much of it's own legacy.

Is there anything for beating all of the enemies? Though I thought I had given that Vergil was just standing around and nothing spawned in for a few seconds.

This
fierce rivalries are the most kino thing in story telling.

Attached: 6cbc796e24d37d0dc6a7c4e649bd1975.jpg (2400x1651, 799K)

>mfw god isnt real

Guys

Nico is super fucking cute and her theme is just making it worse. When she's idling in the back while you're browsing upgrades I feel like I'm going to fucking die.

RYUHOOOOO

>Good bye! Oh and when you do come back, give my regards to my son will ya?

That's neat and all but what if he has a daughter? Should've thought that one through Dante.

Attached: 1528169031858.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>5
>worse than 4
The absolute delusion

kill yourself you fucking faggot

but sibling rivalry has only mattered in 2(3) of the 5(6) games

It could be interesting, but they'd have to find a good way to make it work so it's not just "I can't beat this jackass!"
Of course, Credo seemed like he was something of a rival to Nero, if only because Nero sometimes mouthed off to him and disobeyed orders prior to DMC4, of course we know that door's closed. Really though, Nero just needs an enemy puts him through emotional and physical trials in his journey.

Without exceed the animations are definitely worse than DMC4, they have no impact and look really weak. But with exceed they're significantly better than DMC4.

Overall I'd say 4 is better than 5 though.

>She wears his DMC3 coat (or something inspired by it) where the holstering is covering her tits like some pics of FemDante

Attached: Dante sees Kyrie.png (250x250, 36K)

Kazuma won that final fight, and you have better accepted that Ryuhofags

i wonder if she'll just be a bayonetta clone if that happens.

>This would be Nero's cousin

Attached: 1528910722453.png (620x930, 312K)

Attached: 1551905360972.jpg (1152x2295, 233K)

I'm having an absolute motherfucker of a time trying to style with Nero.

I'm going back through Devil Hunter trying to get S Ranks and had to do Mission 8 five times before just barely scraping by with an S. Do I need to be using his DT specials more? Should I just avoid using any breakers that aren't Punch Line and Overture? Why am I SSSing a bunch of Riots but then I only get 3.5k style points?

Attached: 800px-Nero_fighting_James_T._Kirk_Chris_Pine.jpg (600x312, 41K)

There are two kinds of Angelo, ones created by the Order and ones created by Mundus. The ones created by the Order are made from fragments of Nelo, not part of Vergil's soul but made from remnants of his time in servitude. The ones created by Mundus were imperfect prototypes before he used Vergil to make Nelo, probably because he wanted a replacement for Sparda that wouldn't betray him. The ones faced in 5 are these imperfect prototypes.

exceed

>She affectionately calls Nero "Uncle Nero" or something cutesy like that
>It annoys the hell out of him while Kyrie finds it cute

How the fuck do you deal with Riots?

Are you using Charge Shot? It's quite hard with the default control scheme and I'd recommend changing it, but once you get in the habit of constantly charging it you'll get the ranks piled up.

I really miss the anime sword-paths or whatever you call it that 4 had, roulette spin looks pretty lame in 5 and even exceed moves don't have as much flame as it did in 4. Dante's animations are just fine though

Check em

Attached: Snapchat-548827396.jpg (720x1280, 199K)

Gas masks and tear gas

>no impact
Literall what
They have slower start up and faster attack frames specifically so they feel more impactful, and it works
The only thing they don't have is 4's hueg anime sword trails when not exceeded

This... is curious...

>she's overly physical with her cousin Nero while wearing that
>Nero is uncomfortable but Kyrie laughs
just like my anime. that reminds me, is there any Kyrie ass in this game? im sure somebody would have took pics and compared it to 4 by now

Attached: 1528562776229.png (792x855, 710K)

No.

They frankly get old for how much you use roulette.

Nope. 100% the entire thing in three days. Went right back to Bayonetta.

I don't think anyone has ever noticed this but the orchestral part of Vergil 3 is based off this old Japanese pop song
youtube.com/watch?v=UV22SrVlerA
Vergil 3 5:08
youtu.be/R8I1Hku8GQk?t=304

absolute kino

Attached: giphy (2) (1).gif (480x270, 3.6M)

probably not

the lackluster level design in the 2nd half and basically all of V's missions really hurt the replayability of the game

lame

No shit you went back to Bayonetta, I bet you're still grinding for shit in it.

Sadly no. We can only imagine her ass would have taken up too much processing power for the engine to handle.

Attached: Kyrie's big bottom.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

Reminder that R63 is gay and you're just lusting after men.

Anyone have the legacy remix when Nero is going DT?

Noted. I've been trying to start more fights fully exceeded and with a fully loaded charge but I've been slacking on doing it mid-fights. Still, if that's the case I wish the letter grades were more harsh or at least clear, I don't get how I can maintain at least an S for most of a fight and still walk away with less and 4000 points.

Says (You)

Can't fuckin' wait for Bloody Palace

Attached: 1552089571983.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Bloody Palace?

I just finished S-ranking all the missions on Devil Hunter myself. Here's a hot tip for you: if you can avoid a fight, you probably should, unless you're confident that you can do it in style.
All those groups of three or fours Empusas? Ignore 'em. Why? Because if my assumption following a bit of testing is correct, then the style rating that pops up after a fight aren't your style points gained in that fight, but your overall average across all fights. What this means is that a fight that you cannot get a good score on due to a lack of enemies to style on will just lower your average.
I'm sure it's more complicated than that, but I had a much easier time S-ranking missions when skipping minor fights.

Sorry, but that's just a coincidence and nothing more.

You're not telling me anything I don't know.

Attached: 1551326698550.png (600x800, 337K)

I read that you can get Yamato. Was this just an user being retarded or is it true?

Attached: trickster.webm (900x506, 2.7M)

Maintaining S is as easy as just not being hit, aim higher.

It will be remembered as the one that saved the franchise

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=B0xPR7CLtY8

Guessing it's a DLC thing. Haven't read much about the datamining.

Probably being retarded.

I think so, it's either the best or second best entry in the franchise.

Yea Forums will hate it, because it's new and successful. But once DMC6 comes out, making DMC5 an old game and thus allowing Yea Forums to like it, it will be loved.

found the zoomer

i love the retarded magnetic fedora at the start
but the dance was just out of place and i wish it had proper context like a taunt before a boss fight or something, like the dmc4 Agnus intro

Attached: 20190302163107_1.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Bu-but the reboot!

Attached: PenDonte.jpg (692x710, 550K)

And those games are the best in the franchise.
It doesn't have to be sibling rivalry, but like this guy said Nero needs someone who he can clash with and push him to his limit.

Attached: 1491569587688.png (1344x1254, 2.25M)

Attached: CF8340EA-8C6E-4022-B400-915E68361D11.jpg (600x600, 38K)

The franchise was never dead.

yeah you can do that in DMC4 SE too and it looks a lot better.
DMC3 as well but a bunch of moves are missing so need to be substituted with other weapons.

>tfw you find out urizen is operating the lights

>Twink drinking onions

nah, i mean the remix of legacy when he's climbing the stairs.

So how exactly do you use Faust and is it worth it? Do enemies just drop more orbs if you kill them after hitting them with faust or what? What does throwing your hat on their head do besides look funny?

No boneman, it totally was thanks to the reboot.

As long as we don't just try and ape Dante vs Vergil ad infitum.

>nothing happened for 10 years bar a shitty reboot whose only similarities with the other entries was names, which also sold like shit

Yes, it was.

It's you being retarded for trusting him.

I can easily tell your first action game was NuGOW and you're trying to act like some kind of vet.

I swear his DT looks like Samanosuke's Onimusha form. At least, in the face and hairstyle.

People using the super DT against Vergil have no honors.

>an allusion to a popular twins music during a battle of twins
>coincidence
fuck off

SSSEETHING

DMC4 died with 4.

Ahh, that makes sense. I had assumed skipping them might result in a zero rather than just not counting the encounter at all

I'm really trying my best, but it's been hard unless I've got Punch Line or Overture, but I really want to try to make stuff like Rawhide and the Mega Buster work better.

>tfw normies playing the game
>They think Dante is cringe, and that Vergil is just an "anime edgelord".

Kyrie's thicc behind was the first thing I noticed when DMC4 started up.
Those hips will deliver strong demon children

Attached: 1550918903789.png (603x436, 167K)

Pretty much I was getting at with , it needs to be something special to Nero and not just him dealing with his own Vergil.

>literally nothing for an entire decade
user..

5 is literally the best action game ever made to date.

Try out Tomboy.

So Matt Walker said that DLC wasn't planned but would happen if Capcom thought it could be profitable. After what a huge success 5 was which characters do you think we'll see first? Vergil is a given but Matt hinted towards Lady, Trish and Crew Cut

Perfect fucking timing. Now fuck off bonehead

It's literally a gamble. Putting a hat on an enemy makes them drop more orbs, but if they hit you, you'll drop orbs. If you're confident in your ability to style, there's no reason to not put a hat on it.

Plus, they all look ridiculous with hats. It's terrific.

nice entry level combo for Vergil user
but seriously, that vergil dlc is the best part of the game after Dance vs Vergil, and even then it's undefendable trash

>DMC4 died with 4
Uhhhh, thanks Sherlock

>tfw you'll never bait with a sweet surrender and then switch to a tomboy and destroy that ass

Attached: 1549899376981.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

>vergil looks better with the hat on than off

Attached: 20190311181629_1.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

Dante is cringe in this game and Vergil looks and acts like a fag now

What's Nero's job beside killing demons?

I like Tomboy a lot conceptually but it feels impossible to get good ranks with it. Maybe I just need to be more liberal with my breakaways/break ages

i thought you dmcfags accepted the cringe and corny everything

Keep telling yourself that.

DMC*

Obviously Vergil is a formality. Trish & Lady have high chances but I think they need to do something with V. He definitely didn't get enough in the main game and I need my boy Phantom

>Not using DT/SDT whenever Vergil does.

It's nice to be on the winning side for a change. I'm tired of arguing about what I enjoy and like what everyone else does for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ryi7Y-hmGI

Literally pic related

Attached: Unsheathes edge.jpg (367x500, 26K)

I think that they planned everything already, they were just waiting for the justification to put it in practice.
See, Vergil is almost complete with his Yamato moveset, they even have an art of his DT1, they already planned everything ahead I'm sure.
DmC sold like shit and we still got the VErgil DLC, imagine now.

I thought so too, but my quick testing seems to prove otherwise.
I ran mission 18 a bunch for the S-rank, killing every enemy and getting between 4.5k and 5k on average, and then the instant I just rushed straight for the fight with Nightmare, I got 5.4k.
A similar thing happened for mission 10.

Only shitposters don't

where the fuck did this gif come from?

Bros, DMDrun right now. How do you deal with Riots (invisi lizards with the red sword) while maintaining your SSS? literally the only enemy it seems impossible to style on.

Key difference is Vergil makes it work.

she's far too over the top to be from that snoozefest

Putting hats on enemies makes them drop orbs every time you attack them and you can also pull enemies with hats towards you, like Snatch but a bit clunkier. All its other attacks will use up red orbs. It has four levels, where higher levels increase attack and red orb gain while also increasing the rate it uses up red orbs. With moves like orb-shield or Faust turret you can use up a fucking ton of orbs, but it does wreck shit, similarly you can farm like a 100k orbs in a few minutes with it.

>Because if my assumption following a bit of testing is correct, then the style rating that pops up after a fight aren't your style points gained in that fight, but your overall average across all fights. What this means is that a fight that you cannot get a good score on due to a lack of enemies to style on will just lower your average
this is all true, and is really annoying

I had to replay M10 on normal 4 times to get it right

>Get to play as Vergil
BASED
>Still just retreading other characters' missions
CRINGE

It's so camp, I love it.

Attached: 20190311181805_1.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

Considering he also gets a unique costume I'm pretty sure Vergil is coming alongside the Bloody Palace update. Aparently there was also a rumor about a "Lady's Night" DLC with Lady, Trish, and Lucia.

I'm honestly holding out hope for Lucia because that's a character design that deserves to not suffer in DMC2 hell forever. Plus she did get some play in the prequel novel living out the REDFIELD BLOODLINE meme.

Attached: Lucia.(DMC).full.266897.jpg (1600x1200, 239K)

Is there a way to create multiple save files for consoles in this? I know it's weird but every so often I like to go back and actually progress through the game slowly building up your movepool and hate that the only way to do it in 4SE is to literally delete all of your save data.

How the fuck do you get through Vergil's 3rd phase? The one where he summons the doppleganger. I'm on son of sparda by the way.

>tfw got him to a bit of hp left a while ago but choked

Attached: 1527685142524 (1).gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I wonder what even happened to Crew Cut. Nico didn't give him a ride or anything.

Attached: cheer.jpg (944x3546, 341K)

Can they be stopped?

Attached: Capcom_logo-thumb1-2060x806.jpg (2060x806, 131K)

>can't make Psycho Siren the default battle track for Dante
youtu.be/2LLIOEYWOdo
3/10 game at best

Bloody Palace needs
>mutators or settings (for the timer mostly, but also stuff like extra damage, a randomiser, infinite health / DT gauge, double or triple spawns if the engine can handle it, map variations and so on) which will affect your score
>ability to start from level 11, 21, 31 etc once you reach them (even if cheevos and scores are only counted if you do the entire mode)
>specific enemy spawns for each playable character (which can be unlocked for every other character after you finish it, for a total of 4 or 6 set Bloody Palace spawn sets that every character can access)
>competitive (two arenas and shared enemy pool) and co-op (shared enemy pool) multiplayer that you can opt in or out of

Does using faust's attacks give you more orbs? I haven't been using them at all because I didn't think it was worth the orbs. What I've been doing to farm is just sending out the hat and beating their ass normally.

Attached: dante and vergil.jpg (618x478, 86K)

*tricks behind you*
*unsheathes yamato*
*judgement cuts u*
he... nothin personnel, brother
*sheathes yamato

Attached: Edgefedora.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

Wouldn't they only be like a tenth demon or whatever since Nero's only like a quarter demon? Granted, Sparda blood is pretty strong even when Nero's not as much demon as his pops and uncle

Attached: Kyrie butt.png (1552x906, 1.25M)

Same way as on Devil Hunter, I'd assume? You dodge and attack when you get an opening.
Alternatively, Royal Release / Sin DT:

Exceed. charge shot, buster. Try to play and build style without using arms at all for a bit, then when you're not relying on them you can use whatever arms you want.

I tend to rely on charged shot with coyote-a while dancing around with trickster
Occasionally going for a stinger or some equally quick attack before backing off from the incoming judgement cuts/rapid slash/helm breaker/stinger

Please tell me it's all in my sick head and they aren't getting blacked by Morrison. Please.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1845x883, 79K)

There are many kinds of rivalries, but it will be hard to top or even differentiate itself from the Dante/vergil rivalry since it ticks do many checkboxes.
>hot blooded vs 2cool4u
>opposing views (Dante embracing his humanity and rejecting his demon side vs vergil demonic heritage and rejecting his humanity)
>feud between brothers
>similiar yet distinct movesets.
And many more.

Attached: 4784a8a0e3ea1bb4a6d1990734320b0903a2b6d5_hq.jpg (1000x712, 112K)

Destroy the clone as quickly as possible
You can honestly cheese the entire fight pretty hard by just using Double Kalina Ann's charge attack whenever he does his two aerial attacks or his Dimension Slash

Crew cut mod when?
No, until their next shitty phase.
But hey, Capcom getting better prove that anything can go better, even Konami considering they are very similar.

Any stream of the full game played by a guy who played the other DMC and a fan?

>Vergin gets his hat taken away
>Vergil gets one
IT'S NOT FAIR DmCBROS

Attached: vergilsaurus.jpg (428x491, 39K)

it's literally unfinished, retard

or did you not notice he still uses Nero's voice lines and cutscenes

>I NEED POWER
>MORE
>POWERR

cope, it's possible for both to be good y'know

Would she have style switching?
She had distinct enough ranged weapons to switch those but not sure whether she'd switch melee weapons much.

Now that Nero has angel wings I kind of just want him to apprentice under her to learn the ways of birb fighting.

You can get a million orbs insanely fast with a fully upgraded Faust hat

Royal Guard

or the cavalier song
>cannot randomize the combat theme out of a selected list of songs
WHAT'S THE POINT

Morrison is a Volcel after his bitch of an Ex Wife left him

>Mega Man 11 was good
>RE2make was good
>DMC5 is good
>MHW is the best selling Capcom game ever

I think the next and final step is the new fighting game guy putting out something that makes Capcom actually relevant again as a fighting game dev.

Attached: Even Now.jpg (224x257, 48K)

you can farm like 1million souls in like 5-10 minutes with Faust during mission 13 on the floor right after the divinity statue

youtube.com/watch?v=WPQc0klvriM

>Literally paying for an unfinished game
Kek, this retarded fanbase has learned nothing from 4.

Attached: Fucking idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

5 isn't good though.

stop watching cuck porn

Sparda seed is 2stronk to get diluted by human genes.

Attached: DMC4_SE_Sparda.png (695x1000, 643K)

not really
r63 is a what if scenario
the rule even explicitly states "for every character there must exist one with the opposite gender"
so no homo

Attached: 20190308231627_1.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

>tfw CAPCOM builds a giant tower im the middle of Tokyo with the excuse of needing a bigger headquarters

Attached: gzfy1bez4t311.png (240x262, 91K)

Vergil isn't in the game yet, and he's literally never been playable in a launch version of the game.

Well he does teleport behind Dante and deliver a final slash.

Nani?!

Attached: 20190311181546_1.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

It's a mod, actually.

Nero's kid will be the octoroon great grandson of Sparda: Balthios

Here's a pro tip I had to learn the hard way. Never fucking use Nero's buster arm on the Hell Cainas. It's an incredibly cool move but it's probably the slowest out of all of them. Leaves you WIDE open for attacks, and has almost zero CC connected to it.

>Start Son of Sparda mode
>do first mission kicki enemies asses just fine and take no damage
>get to Urizen and think ill have to beat him without dying and get the prologue ending to get the S rank
>Fuck it up at the last moment when he has two time orbs pout and fireballs my ass
>lose and get the continue
>S rank

>Chapter 3
>Sewers now has lizards and Spell casters
>awww fuck
>get my ass handed to me from the combo and rank meters stays at A at every fight
>only S ranks i got was the start when crossing the water
>only SSS i got was from going DT on the 2 scissor bitches and spamming attacks and Devil bringers and hoping it fucks thru there gaurd (it did)after i finished of the 1st one and and got A rank
>Fight Artemis get my ass wooped and never get above A rank
>Tried to hit her with Nero DT charge sword move for easy style points after knocking her down when she flies high above the arena to do her charge move,but she recovers much quicker on SOS mode
>Still get a fucking S rank at the end of the level

JESUS CHRIST they need to fix the style meter in this game and take that shit back to the way it suppose to be.
To get an S rank you should get S or higher at the end of all fights
Never get hit more than 3 times regardless of the damage
And finsih the stage as quickly as possible while getting all the orbs

They need to tak this style system back to DMC3/4 .
Honestly i feel this would be the hardest DMC game to get all S ranks on if they changed the style system back to the older titles

Attached: dude seriuosly2.gif (487x260, 2.41M)

I really fucking love Lucia's design.

Attached: DhJDXF2VQAEH_nm.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Sparda DLC with unique moveset when?

Eh, even the whole "This guy is always beating me, I have to stop him!" can work, so long as there's more to it than just wanting to beat the guy for the sake of satisfaction. Though it'll be hard to do the challenge to Nero's emotions since Kyrie's booty already got kidnapped, and having Trish and Lady be nabbed again would just be insulting to their characters.

Anyone else feel wrong using anything besides your Devil sword and ebony and ivory against Vergil? Like it feels like an incredibly epic fight but just pulling out your motor cycle or missile launcher feels wrong.

No, every Faust attack other than placing hats on enemies and the hat pull will use red orbs, only attacks against enemies wearing the hat (with or without Faust) will give red orbs. Faust is for when you've bought everything and have nothing else to do with your orbs, the 3mil taunts make that further away than normal but Faust also lets you farm it in like an hour.

Use it in the air, you get the old DMC4 slam dunk. I don't think he ever says it though, which is shame.

>And finsih the stage as quickly as possible while getting all the orbs
Ya' had it and then ya' blew it.
Time and orb collection should not matter at all. At least it got that right.

>Mfw in DMC 6 we find out Mundus had a son

Attached: 4DCBA70A-7CA4-4F55-9B2B-6BA4A778FA72.jpg (200x291, 11K)

>Rebellion
absolutely based

I'm ready for Sega vs. Capcom

Attached: Axel sor.png (705x916, 552K)

You tell yourself that.

I like to shot Kaline Ann once at the beggining just so that Vergil can reflect it while he says his "Folishness Dante" line

Catching Vergil out of judgement cut with double Kalina Ann's gunslinger move is kino though

Based-Basado

>taking damage
casul

>tfw go watch a stream
>it's a normie playing
>complain they don't understand the story and why does Vergil look "anime".
>guy says at the end of the game "who is Kirye?"
God fucking damnit.

Attached: 1551817647343.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

The end mission ranks are fine, the reason it feels so much easier to get S's is because going fast gives you a bonus instead of subtracting points. Same with red orb collection.

plot twist
it's Konami vs Capcom

Mods when?

Attached: 52355435.png (878x1580, 640K)

I used it to farm like 2 mil orbs in a few hours and haven't touched it since. It's OP but also fucks with my instinctive abilities and I'm a superjew so accidentally spending orbs hurts my core.

They need to give me my God Hand sequel.

>it's a "retards playing the fifth numbered title in a series and expecting to know what's going on" episode
I'm sick of these constant reruns.

So what's the mission ranking criteria? Style? Is time and/or red orbs a factor? I know continues affect it.

Even if you don't know who she is, you can figure out she's his wife/gf or something. Is that some shit that needs explaining?

MGSV is also a good candidate for that.

Attached: Away he goes.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Capcom could honestly just do this again and make it good this time, they have a deep enough catalog that they could very easily make a Smash Bros. tier roster.

Attached: Capcom_Fighting_Jam.jpg (220x311, 30K)

>DD switch port
>DMC5 is successful
>DD anime announced
>all that in the span of a week
DD2 is literally the next game

Attached: 1539459781954.png (759x543, 448K)

Stop drinking /pol/'s kool-aids.

to be fair, you can play every Metal Gear game and still not understand it

>in another thousand years, there will be several humans descended from Sparda
>It will all be thanks to Nero nailing this piece of lovingly crafted ass

Attached: Kyrie got back.png (275x833, 270K)

You need 5500 style points.
What I want to know is how the fuck that's divided. I get 5-6k per fight, but my end mission style points is 55-5700, doesn't make sense.

I'll fucking take it.
Raiden in a Vs. game? How could I resist?

Attached: MGSV Dancing All Night.gif (750x500, 569K)

>mfw after reading the old newspaper article about the Red Grave Massacre

Attached: allfrowns.png (319x326, 61K)

I just want to say that thole "Nero's breaker's will be in shorter amounts in the missions on harder difficulties" thing is 1000% redundant. I can go into ANY mission with Dante, and throw a single gunslinger Faust, and a single successful hat trick will get me all the orbs I need for a full Nero load out.

Attached: 1535393654260.jpg (611x454, 72K)

why do you think they turned him into a nigger

Hinkles is the co-op partner we should all aspire to be

At this point I'm expecting DMC6 to be about whatever happened to Spare a
Yeah I know it's said he is dead, but that always was unexplained as fuck

To be fair, the fact that you never actually see her in the game is bullshit. I was honestly looking forward to seeing her post-time skip "religion is a lie" design.

Is Faust Hat good for style on SoS/DMD?

Majin just means devil. This has always bothered me about the accepted naming in dmc2, majin devil trigger just means devil devil trigger.

In Japanese it was called Shin Majin, or True Devil Trigger in dmc2. Interestingly, shin and sin probably would be pronounced the same. Not sure what Japanese dmc5 refers to the Sin Devil Trigger as, but I'd say there's a better than good chance it's shin, and they're really the same thing.

Thats your overall average.

Maybe that's the way to unlock Vergil?

So what do you do when Malphas turns black and enters the rampage state? It says in a loadscreen that you can break it out of it somehow but I don't know how

Also, can you mess with some files and take out the blurring effect that happens when you sprint or is it forced on?

Attached: 1552267348085.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

I never jump down a hole without doing some dumb spin or dive move.

I'm still curious if they ever plan on revealing what happened to him. I know they always say he's dead and gone, but the fact that the circumstances are never shown or alluded to with "that moment he died" leaves me to wonder if they're at least toying with the idea of something happening with Sparda someday.

Explain, theyre constantly teleporting.

>tfw Raiden vs Dante
>Vergil and Jetstream sam are dlc.
MGR2 is quite probable, but i fucking hope Sam will somehow return, the guy is the vergil of MGR.

Yea that Cavalere Angelo song "Voltaic Black Knight" I think it's called, is too good for that one boss fight alone.

i'm not going to claim that DMC5 is DmC2, because come the fuck on, but i will say that it's obvious Itsuno took some ideas from DmC, and more particularly the final Vergil fights basically fight like a souped up DmC Vergil battle rather than the DMC3 fights

>that note about Vergil being a sweet little kid who likes reading poetry and writes his name on a book so it could truly be his

Attached: 1.png (500x500, 279K)

Any tips for playing with people like this?
I havent found anyone yet
Any missions in special that I should repeat?

The only hard thing about nero breakers after you solve price is actual quantity as I've found myself using breakages in almost every encounter now.

Still hasn't topped the duel-monologue against Agnus, that is absolute peak DMC cheese
Anyone who doesn't appreciate the campy cheesyness of this scene is a fourteen year old faggot and needs to fuck off

Attached: 1443702524356.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

I haven't played the game on higher difficulties yet, but I just wail on her while she's summoning it and typically haven't had to worry at all about the rampage because at that point she's only got like a bullet's worth of health left.

Has everyone forgotten Nerdy?
Man those were the days.

Attached: 65EC5E16-AE1C-465E-8255-27D669F0DC8C.jpg (792x864, 404K)

The core criteria is average style rank. Fighting small groups of enemies in optional encounters which don't give you enough opportunity to built up to at least an S meter weigh down your average so they're better skipped.

Get used to their attack rhythm and parry them when they attack you out of the teleport. One of their tells is that their eyes glow right before an attack.

>MGR2 is quite probable
You're a fool, but I appreciate your optimism.

Inspiration often leads to a superior product. In this case, I'm glad he improved upon the few solid ideas DmC had.

It's literally DmC more than its DMC

Vergil has the most attractive DT's I've ever seen. Why am I a scalely now?

I'm not talking about the resurrect thing; it's when the chicken's skin darkens and starts to drip tar. It runs around and there's nothing to do during that state but run away - but the loading screen says otherwise and I wanna know the secret

The way the hat flips itself on his head is more funnier than the dance imo. Funny shit.

Hit the girl while the chicky goes nuts. Calibur/Killer Bee make this a breeze.

I think so. It's pretty powerful. The style button when timed right will give you Max orb gains, and fuck up everything wearing the hat.

How the fuck are you supposed to get 3,000,000 red orbs for that taunt

Attached: 1535493567825.jpg (608x608, 148K)

I want more world-building in the DMC universe. The articles were great and the Old Man's Diary was my favorite. I like learning more about Dante and Vergils childhood. Also is there a hi-rez rip of the Sparda family portrait?

>tfw both the first book and DMC 5 prequel novel makes it worse

>Nesty asks Morrison how Tony (Dante) is doing and what he’s up to. Sally replies, “Hopefully he’s dead. If he’s alive, I’d love to stick a shotgun up his ass”. The sisters defend Dante as he sent them money many times. Sally doesn’t budge on her hatred of Dante, considering him to be an ill omen. As a note, former patrons of Bobby’s Cellar and those in the mercenary world dislike Dante as they blame him for the deaths in Bobby’s Cellar, Grue’s death, and the hospital massacre.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>she's wearing casual clothes like shorts and tight short shirts
>Nero sometimes has to restrain himself from shooing away the orphans she looks after so he can ravage that body

Attached: Nero seeing Kyrie's ass.jpg (352x338, 121K)

Mission 13 is the big co-op mission. Just do what you usually do and don't be shit. Being close to the other players helps too so you're not drawing aggro away.

Itsuno: I really wanted to make DmC2.

Very true. This isn’t the 1st time Itsuno has taken a shit idea and made it into something superior. DMC2 is a testament to that with DMC3

Vergil should be dueled on even grounds (unless he pulls out other weapons like he did in dmc3)

don't be absurd, user

His was a gay fedora. Vergil is a Cowboy Samarai.

>can't unhear AS I STARE INTO THE EYE OF THE CUNNY
Fuck that guy and his pasta

Attached: 1546331608635.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Whatever happened to Sparda

g r i n d a n

I'm not being absurd, you're just denyign reality.

user, were you the same guy saying DMC5 will never happen?
Konami actually did some good shit in the company. and the director at Platinum is working on an unknown project. he's not working on any new projects beside this one, and said he used the MGRR ost to motivate himself.
The new MG producer also was the producer of Rising, and the writer also still is at Konami.

Attached: 1551819644895.jpg (1969x982, 427K)

Styling on kids in M13 over and over

>Soulles
Learn to spell before you shit on 5 dude

>people import Agnus' model and put it over Nico's

Attached: GordonFreeman.jpg (357x359, 27K)

In the novel and the rewrite, he just disappeared instead of dying

>Capcom releases a special DLC costume for Nero which gives him his classic outfit + hairstyle
>Go to jukebox and make "Shall Never Surrender" his battle theme
>Rebind Devil Bringer to B/O and don't use Devil Breakers

Talk about a trip down memory lane...

Attached: Nero.jpg (1169x1920, 319K)

presumably Mundus eventually got the better of him, or he fell in battle keeping the demon world sealed. I can't remember if DMC1 answered this question or if it's been intentionally vague.

city design yes
combat is completely 4
Vergil fight is a mix between 3 4 and DmC so i'm not really complaining
also you could just argue that DmC Vorgil is just a worse 3 Vergil with doppelganger

The costume they added in 4SE is way better than the default look.

>MGR2 is quite probable
Not happening in this lifetime, but if it did, they left it wide open for Sam to come back as a full fledged cyborg.

Attached: doppelganger.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

They took the stuff from DmC that worked, or at least wasn't awful, and polished it up so that it did work. Like, Donte and the Succubus yelling FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU back and forth is stupid as hell, Nero calling Vergil a fucking asshole when he asks if he wants to be accepted as a son or as a fighter is the most justified anyone has ever been

I though it was only me.

Attached: 1552222662001.png (900x900, 589K)

he debated never because people shat on him constantly for pitting dmc against every genre in history

>The orb heads on the MCs and all that OC
>Agnus gif in general
>All those drawings of Nerdy and Agnus
It’s a shame nobody archived that

DMC5 Nero's design is infinitely better than his design in the last game and the Breakers make his 4 playstyle feel like an objective downgrade

Attached: 1552021426728.jpg (580x636, 76K)

How do I delete the 3 V summons fast and easy on Dante Must Die?

Bros. I need help. I can't get the timing for forward-to-back moves right for the life of me. I can usually get it down out of combat but once the enemies show up it all goes to shit. It's a shame that they put moves like Drive in that input category.
Also why did they fuck up Twosome Time so bad and replace it with that shitty power shot?

They're not that incomprehensible, it's just that as the series goes on, the explanation for many things get lazier. MGS4 did just about everything with nanites, and then MGS5 did that but with parasites.

gunslinger

No, I alwats had hope for 5. But I lost hope for MGR after the 2 image.
If what you are saying is legit, that'll be amazing. MGR is probably my favorite action game of the last gen.

I thought more a clash of belief.
They don't necessarily want to fight, but they both clash because of circumstances.

Attached: 1467573732551.png (696x4144, 3.37M)

Is it bad that I miss the overworld and puzzles? I dont really like the linear arena based progression.

The part where she strats stuttering when she meets Dante was a nice touch

You really think so? I thought almost everything outside of the doppelganger, judgement cut end, and turning into a fucking jet were derivative of his 3 boss fights.

5 nero looks terrible

I thought it was archived, but then that massive archive failure happened or whatever.

DMC1 stated that Sparda wrecked Mundus and sealed him. Then married Eva and died. He was loved by humans and demons alike. They since rewritten this to say that Sparda didn’t die, and he just disappeared. Since the anime is canon, many of the friendly demons even state that he’s still out there

iirc DMC1 just said he died nothing more, considering how fucking important he is in every DMC game it should be obvious to explore him more in some further installment

>A demon will turn into a weapon of overwhelming power if it has been defeated and becomes submissive
>sparda loses to mundus
>Sparda is Devil Sword Sparda

>Go to jukebox and make "Shall Never Surrender" his battle theme
>Rebind Devil Bringer to B/O and don't use Devil Breakers
way ahead of you
I still occasionally use a breaker but they are 100% an afterthought and Ive already gone through DH SoS and half of DMD

No, DMC5 is seriously lacking in mission variety. Environmental puzzles are a good way to break up monotony.

Twosome time is still in you dingdong, check your skill list. As for the forward back inputs you just gotta practice it until you don't even need to think about doing the input.

noob here, what the the recommended camera settings? i feel like im wrestling with them somewhat.

Anybody hear about matchmaking, and vergil getting datamined?

>Kyrie getting way sluttier after the end of 4
>So slutty that even Nico made her a Nero-mounted vibrator knowing she'd use it
>Still a really sweet girl

Attached: judgement nut.png (639x479, 488K)

I have camera distance at 7/10

anyone else feel that Vergil's whole goal in 5 being to beat Dante is sort of weird?
in 3, his goal was to gain power, but it wasn't to gain power to specifically beat Dante
i guess losing to Dante really stung him, even though that wasn't super apparent at the end of 3

How do you grab Vorgin when he's flying around in his DT? Is it with Snatch Grab or Buster?

His DMC3 fights were like a mirror boss with unique tricks. He essentially could do a lot of what the player could with some unique ideas on top, right down to using different Style moves and weapon switching. DMC5 basically stripped all of that down to being much more pattern-focused and on the defensive, and his attacks are pretty reminiscent of the DmC patterns.

if Sparda lost to Mundus, who sealed Mundus the first time?

What, just spam double kalina ann?

Possible but sparda is swinging the sparda around in the opening to dmc1

i do think his design in 5 is better
but i'm still gonna prefer the animu 4 with scarf one so here waiting for a mod or worst case scenario DLC

Oh it was archived, but then that backup failed the entire site. Which meant hours of OC, gone in a flash. The threads were so chill and everything. Even talking about the future of DMC.
Yepppp, I’ll never forget that bullshit. Yea Forums threw a fit there too since they loved the DMC threads too

Except he himself had wielded the weapon and used it to seal the demon world. Rebellion is just a second Force Edge but made for Dante.

Wonder how they could explain him surviving and going cyborg... >!Unless he's the new protag, and Raiden is the antagonist.!<
MGR2 is more likely than some people think.
The 2 images were just a fucked up from Platinum sadly. just for the 2 years of the game.
Konami did advertised the 6th anniversary a little, they didn't do that even for the fifth one.
If MGR2 is announced, people better not bitch about Kojima, because he didn't do jackshit in MGRR, he wasn't even the producer.

Attached: 20190301172854_1.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>alright one more mission and I go to bed
>last mission I finished was 17

Attached: Brad.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Nah, give me a Nero classic outfit, plz.

mundus sees how strong half human bastards can be and kidnaps some thot. child is a useless girl and throws it out of hell where the child meets nero. cue

Yea, that could work. Maybe it's some demon who are like Sparda's students from the anime and are thus at conflict about their nature as "superior to humans" but still carrying out whatever tasks the villain has while Nero has to deal with hating them for being devils.

Attached: Baul and Modeus.png (1104x1600, 2.25M)

Game probably could've used a handful more puzzles/things to do than "destroy qlipoth sack to remove obstacle and find niddhog hatchling" but I think a lot of that old design stemmed from limited resources rather than what they really wanted to do

Goddamn, JC is easier than ever. I can wail on an enemy midair with Balrog and kill it before I ever come close to touching the ground.

Griffon goes away with a few E&I spins
Shadow explodes to charge shotgun.
Nightmare can be safely handled by Kaliana ann

>So slutty that even Nico made her a Nero-mounted vibrator knowing she'd use it
there's nothing slutty about engaging in foreplay with the man you're in a consensual adult heterosexual relationship with, it's a wholesome physical expression of love

what a massive faggot i am, i actually used the reddit spoiler shit ,this is what happen when i'm getting to used to a website.
DMC subreddit is alright;

Attached: 1550055729683.png (257x444, 128K)

I wasnt able to do it any of the times I tried during my SoS fight but Id assume buster since thats how it was for all the 4 bosses like echidna and sanctus you could do that to

Considering Dante beat his ass 4 times between DMC3 and 1 I wouldn't call it weird.

A little of both.

>Think Vergil on devil hunter was alright, but a bit easy
>mfw this video
I'm scared now. Looks like Vergil throws everything and the kitchen sink at you in DmD

Attached: 1544716678398.png (182x186, 46K)

Wew DmC autists still exist?

Attached: 1453606340258.png (461x337, 218K)

So what do they mean by "The Alpha and the Omega"? Is Urizen the Alpha while V is the Omega?

Attached: Vee gil.jpg (1895x1013, 92K)

Since model import tools already exist for RER2 i'm genuinely curious as to how fans might port the DMC4 models over for shits and giggles, or how hilariously mangled they'll look in cutscenes if they're not just action figure stoic faces to bypass facial capture problems

Just finished SoS, about to start DMD, what did I got myself into?

>she goes full goth with black leggings

Attached: 1528960059811.png (800x600, 347K)

So is there any way the series can go now unless 6 is about Sparda?

asking the same thing if it's possible
i attempted to do a buster during his dive and completely ate shit
fucker took 1/2 of my max hp on DH

I thought they still said he died, just that it's more an assumption due to no conclusion event that someone witnessed him perishing in, thus he could be dead or alive but Capcom won't say until they decide to cover it in a game.

Optimal faust runs result in 300k per run, but that shit is boring

Friendly reminder that giving 5 nero his 4 clothing and hair will give him the same "off" look that vergil has because the 4 characters have comic book body proportions as opposed to the normal human body proportions of 5.

This is why vergil looks so off, because his head looks too big for the coat he's wearing.

Fuck yeah, come at me Tricksterfags

Attached: best boss.webm (1684x958, 2.92M)

I'm getting so god damn sick of the mods 404'ing threads when they're clearly still active and on topic. Things just keep getting worse here but I can't manage to leave no matter how hard I try.

It was never hard though, aside from killer bee spam in 3 being a bit tight.

Sam is the only good thing Platinum has ever made. I'm very much against PG games but my god Jetstream was fun and kino.

I think Vergil is kind of at a loose end after he comes back in 5. His time as V made him see his single-minded pursuit of power wasn't a good thing. He wants to fight Dante because they both got a huge power boost recently, and fighting Dante is basically the one human connection in his life.

Then he finds out he has a son AND he's strong, so now he's got something worth saving the world for.

Vergil DLC is not DmC.

Dante and Vergil buddy cop game set in hell.

Nero is gonna fist Kyrie with his regrown arm isn't he

Based.

Attached: MGR - Sam Gameplay.webm (600x338, 3M)

Nero's pretty much the protagonist now, unless it shifts to some shit about his own kid in a time skip. I can imagine a game finally sending Nero to the demon world because of something kicking up and Dante and Vergil not having returned yet, and the trio find out what really happened to Sparda.

nagatoro needs some serious mating pressing

They could rig faces up to work perfectly but the body proportions are really fucked without edits. DMC5 characters are manlets compared to 4.

Kalina Ann 2 Gunslinger forward.

You got it chief.

I always felt Dante defeating him hit him deep in the soul, being later destroyed (and freed) by Dante as Nelo Angelo probably created his obsession with defeating him

is nero worse than v and dante or is it just me? nero feels like hard model

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 4K)

Figured it out through trial and error, it's buster.

Attached: 20190312010621_1.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

Dante and Vergil do a rehash of the second Devil May Cry book

Still took an ass load of damage which isnt stylish

Vergil was the beginning and the end of Dante's whole career as a demon hunter. It either started with Eva getting killed because she went to go look for Vergil instead of staying with Dante or with the events of DMC3 and Dante's actual awakening to his demonic power, and ends with DMC5.

Vergil looks off because he looks like a fucking beaner not because of his clothing. Just like how Dante looks off because he looks like an ape.

Cavalier is so much fun.

The positioning for it in 4 was absurd.

Thanks.

nero has a son with nico and that is my protag now :^)

Cheat engine

Maybe she's a butt-slut like Garnet. There's no way their respective men aren't playing their asses like bongo drums day in and day out.

Attached: Down for the softness.jpg (800x800, 123K)

You sound like a massive fag

he killed billions...

20 missions and all of them are Dante and Vergil figthing each other in Hell

3 and 5 are the best DMC games unanimously

Can SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME how the fuck you get to the last sunken building before you devil pull into the sewers on chapter 3.

There is nothing on the last building,but i see reds orbs and two grapple points that cant be reached for some reason

Unless 6 is a purely episodic game or set the series in a completely new direction with a new set of characters I don't really see it. Sparda is the obvious choice

I absolutely love the fact that Dante's got a sword bearing his own name now. That's the most badass shit.

Attached: SinDTDMC5.jpg (843x532, 135K)

i could also use royal guard on that fight
if. i. wanted. to.
but the real answer is parrying the hits with your sword because it looks bretty cool

Brush up on parrying all the enemies.

>Maybe she's a butt-slut like Garnet
she's a church girl, there's no question about it

This.

Nice rebuttal nigger lover.

Overall I’d say that everyone adores Vergil’s new design. Gives him a more aged look while keeping the edge that makes him what he is.

Nothing in DMC can be cringe because it's built on chuuni, to cringe is to not understand. Chuuni is always cringe in reality, that's why fiction chuuni is just fun. That scene was incredible, kino of kino

But Dante is the Omega
you cannot kill him

When does dmc5 get hard? Im on mission 17 DMD

can sometell tell me how 3 even stacks up to this? I played 3 and got assfucked by a dog 15 times and never played it again, this is after i had played half of 2 and beaten 4 completely

Yeah it makes sense. But I wish it was called Inferno.

Jesus christ he really parried that huge AoE attack

Dante vs Hellstar Remina

>Overall I’d say that everyone adores Vergil’s new design.
What the fuck am I reading

>DMC5 is functionally a better game than DMC4 by a mile both because of gameplay improvements and not having half of the game be recycled
>it'll still get shit on by some people for the visual and music differences as well as muh inertia
All it needs is Turbo Mode, the upcoming Bloody Palace, and maybe the ability to play any mission past the prologue with any character in exchange for turning story off, and it'd be aces.

Attached: this partys gettin cuhrazy.gif (271x480, 3.07M)

Its just shitposting

Make sure your doing the back to forward before you press the attack button. That fucks me up sometimes.

Shoot the grapple points and they become active.

>I'm very much against PG games
On what grounds? That sounds like the kind of statement made by someone who has just decided they're against something rather than concluding it from experience.

There is always heaven and angels as a possible direction

Likewise cockmuncher

youtube.com/watch?v=ROKpLWvgykA

Not him but the DMC1 intro states that he died peacefully. Then again, Capcom is known for its massive rewrites later on.

Vergils hate him! Learn how to destroy Vergil DMD with this one simple skill!

Attached: Vergils hate them.jpg (1150x305, 42K)

I think soul versus soulless might be the best b8 we ever came up with, someone said "how do we disguise cherry picking so everyone will fall for it?" and behold

How do you deal with DT'd Empusa Queens? They have a shit ton of health and I'm not sure what the best DPS is against them. They're big and slow so I know that I could wail on them with anything, but what's your recommendation.

WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER
IN THIS DISSOLVING SOUNDS OF CITY'S CRY
WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER
IN THIS EVOLVING PLAN THAT'S USELESS AND SEAMLESS
WE SEE THE SAME LIGHT
YET DIFFERS IN MIND
MAD QUALIA

I WANNA SENSE WHAT YOU FEEL
I WANNA TASTE HOW IT FEELS
I WANNA TAKE WHAT YOU FEEL
I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS REAL

Attached: 1552274376908.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Are you insane? Learn to max act and caliber cancel.

Yeah, code red flavored summoned swords are cool as well. It's a shame he can't do the hoola hoop but summoned swords round trip is pretty rad.

5 is way easier, has a worse story, enemies are less fun to fight, the music is worse, the cutscenes aren't nearly as entertaining, and it forces you to play as shitty characters.

3 >>>> 4 > 5

Just give me an option to skip Gold Orb pickup dialogue honestly.

>the alpha darkslayer
>the omega devil hunter

They honored him as well with V's hair. Its black but becomes white, like Michael did :')

>HELLO MY BABY
>HELLO MY HONEY
>HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL

that would happen in DmC

any good reason to buy the game?
other than supporting the series of course

Attached: feel the tiddie.png (244x58, 9K)

I love that this is an actual line in the game. This game is one big shitpost.

Attached: power.png (1146x628, 1.55M)

youre trolling dude don't ever reply to me again and delete this

Didn't like how Dante got it ra domly and then just started dancing. Also didn't like how he didn't actually show the weapon off unlike other devil arms, he just danced.
>Meet doctor faust in those qlipoth chambers with all the dynamic lights and shadows that look like disco ballrooms
>He's the capo of the faust demons with an eccentric obsession over style
>Challenges dante to a 'dance-off' in a cutscene reminiscent of Agnus Redux
>Boss fight is a trickster-focused, timing-based battle with an emphasis on dodging or 'dancing' his moves
>Beating faust has him acknowledge Dante's style like cerberus and he becomes the faust hat
>Dante does a showy cutscene where he forces some empusa to be background dancers while he dabs on them
>Having faust hat equipped or worn changes your style meter announcer to him

I don't like QTEs or a completely different game to feel just like the other (Bayo and MGR play almost identically and once you master one, you master the rest.). I'm against PG, but I have fun with them, they're just not challenging beyond the first playthrough because they're like FPS' where they have the same control schemes and mechanics.

Jetstream just rolled with that though and outright satirised it at several points, so it was fun.

BP online coop.

why is no one able to understand this scene was made as a joke and an insult to DmC from that one time Ninja Theory compared DMC Dante to a gay cowboy?

Attached: 1503795055181.jpg (500x376, 34K)

Dante's son AKA Nero's cousin when

Lady is the mom

Attached: 1552242140147.png (2596x2204, 3.56M)

Wanna know how I can tell your new here

Apologize.
youtube.com/watch?v=XzocKXYKQV0

Fair point. But still, you got to wonder what sorts of kinky craziness that girl has gotten into after hooking up with Nero.

Attached: Kyrie dream.png (610x894, 487K)

Behold, DMC 6 written in a drinken stupor
>3 protagonists again
>anime comedic scene of dante and vergil showing up at Nero's doorstep, clothes ripped and shit
>shit is going down in hell son, come with us
>Nero, Dante and Vergil team up and wreck shit in hell because "A NEW EVIL HAS AWAKENED AND SHIT"
>nico somehow brings the truck in hell as well
>lots of comedic scenes where Nero tries to one-up his dad, dante is confused and amused
>the trio invade ultimate hell castle of untold evil to style on demons
>final boss is triple threat Nero vs Dante vs Vergil
>nero and dante settle in hell after and Nero goes back to fill Kirye's dark womb with child
roll credits

Attached: 1423154908188.jpg (207x179, 12K)

It's weird because I remember them saying they wanted DMC5 to be more lore-friendly for newcomers, but as someone who is into the series I can see a newfag who is completely unfamiliar with the story of the series to be pretty much lost for the second half of the game.

Attached: its_only_the_rain.jpg (1623x1080, 455K)

but i don't want to do some gay 2 piece i want to do normal combos

Not him, but it's true user, this is just a few people mostly on Yea Forums who does shit on him.

Online co-op

We do know Nico wants to bone the everliving hell out of her and considers her the most beautiful thing she's ever seen.

shut up poo face haha

So any explanation what Nico and Lady were digging?

This episode from the anime about Sparda’s students was absolute kino.

I unironically laughed when he said this. It was like I was in a hype thread.

The entire second half was 100% fan service.

>Urizen only talks about power
All that was lacking was references to motivation

Is there a way to unequip E&B at all?

Nero's normal combos are more effective than anyone's so I'm not really sure what the hell you mean.

Attached: with light.png (600x1054, 606K)

Always buster

>bp releases and has coop
>you want to play said coop
>pirate version has a working online crack and a way to change name if you want to play public so moralfags dont kick you
Thats all really.

Nah, Nero is Sparda 2.0. Kyrie will have twins and the circle starts again.

one son is a summoner like V and the other has Yamato and E&I

Attached: howdy.png (777x676, 864K)

I used to be like you, but after so long I realized that the only reason I thought anything was cringe was because I gave a shit what people thought of me, and that's such a boring way to live. People are more admirable when they have fun being then blending in with their surroundings.

That's more measured than I was expecting. I can respect that.

how strict is the timing for it?
I gave up after ending up dead 3 times in a row trying to do it
Im able to do credo spears and sanctus charge in 4 no problem though

Literally this meme
I loved it

Attached: DmbzJspWwAEprcQ.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

a path that Nico will ignore in her magic van

Alpha and Omega is latin for beginning and end. It all started with him in DMC3 and now here he is again in 5 to finish his business with Dante.

That says he secretly protected the world until his death, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he had to have died, just that something happened and he was declared dead. But yea, Capcom did change things since originally Trish's line about Vergil implied Dante hadn't seen him since they were kids, and yet we know they met up at least 3 times prior DMC1.

Considering it's a legend, that's probably just an interpretation from the person telling it. There's also this quote leaving up to whether or not Sparda could be brought back to life.

Attached: 20190311180657_1.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

SHIT, I meant
>vergil and dante settle in hell

I laughed like a retard when he said this.

beat the game

Dante and Vergil set up shop in the underworld and solve problems for demons by killing other demons and search for clues about their dad

KINO
I
N
O

Attached: 1552346737675.png (191x258, 84K)

>What form of power is this?

I'm honestly surprised we never thought of that before.

I want to take care of little Vergil sexually

I was thinking of streaming it as I've got hundred of hours in DMC4 and s ranked the DMC5 demo, but then I remembered I was shit at Dante in 4 he's infinitely easier in 5 and i kinda regret not streaming it now because I got fucking crazy

Nero charged shots and timed busters
Dante royal guard and cav R

So just how old is she? She didn't seem much younger than Dante in DMC3, and yet she doesn't look anything close his current age.

I wasn't expecting a cordial response either, today is full of surprises. Thank you, user.

Attached: 1550878014549.png (681x484, 263K)

>Vergil, the one we know as the I NEED MORE POWER and humans/emotions are weak kind *nothin personnel* kind of guy
>was actually the more meek and polite of the twins when they were kids and probably got pushed around by Dante a bit
>Grew up thinking his mother abandoned him to save Dante instead
>on top of the guilt/humiliation of not being able to save his mother, probably also became obsessed with power so that he could try and prove himself in a way, didn't know why his mother would prefer Dante over him
I never asked for these feels

Attached: Vergil_Amulet.jpg (1736x889, 503K)

SUPLEX YOUR DAD

What's there to apologize for? We had to force the awful screeching vocalist off of the track.

>Nero's rival is Vergil's human disciple that traveled with him some time before DMC3
>has his own breaker system that are magic items
>similar personality to V
>use a rapier

nero is the easiest imo
try this control setup maybe:
Exceed LT
Gun RT
lock-on RB
DT LB
Break Breaker D-pad
Breaker X
Sword Y
Buster B
Jump A

then get used to holding RT at all times because it's the best way to charge your Gun, it's annoying at first since lock-on is right next to that button, but it pays off big
Also get Max-Act, Exceed lvl 3 and enemy step to actually unlock Nero's potential
usually you have to time Exceed right before the sword hits the enemies in front of you, so practice the timings

im bad i guess but i get the spirit of the enteral boomer in me when i play dante, i slam another white monster and drink my tequilla SSS and with nero i stuggle to pull off an S

We all do. Hell, Nico's comment pretty much imply she wants to get into that ass, and Lady's

That's my opinion. 5 is shit man. Good graphics and gameplay is improved but it's a bad game.

new

Late 30's i suppose.

because you're new here and you're projecting

Attached: 1316914719599.jpg (800x443, 191K)

Shame the fight wasn't a bit longer, then again the whole anime often felt a bit blue balling with the battles.

>the V in the logo is Nero parting the twins

Attached: 20190311183310_1.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Don't believe me? Here's dmc4 dante with more realistic proportions.

Attached: manlets.png (820x1027, 312K)

Never played Devil May Cry before. Where do I start?

Attached: BCDF14E5-EDB1-4148-A75A-6AAADD61DCC1.jpg (502x569, 44K)

buster on B makes Devil Punch or whatever a big fucking pain

4 isnt that good though. it's worse than 5 at everything

No there isn't. Angels and heaven don't exist in the DMC universe, just demons with celestial imagery.

1 then 3 then 4.

>Good graphics and gameplay is improved but it's a bad game.

Attached: 1529231249385.jpg (297x545, 38K)

Don't forget how he never went into hiding like Dante, so he had to fight demons constantly.

>SoS
try the same in DMD before complaining

Literally the first game. DMC1

>tfw V thought Vergil would be better when he return
>He's almost the same, just a little more friendly, but just a little.
He must feel bad in Vergil consciousness now, if he isn't getting bullied by Urizen.

I know it's bait, but dude, the music in this game is practically inspired by late 90's/early 2000's EDM. I haven't beaten it, but so far it's been anything but "soulles" as far as modern gaming goes.

i want to drop a big load deep inside nico!

Plus, Vergil somehow came back despite coming down with a case of explosions after his final battle with Dante in DMC1, and of course other powerful demons have been resurrected. The real question is, if Sparda were to return, how should he be handled, and what should happen to him after?

>shit energy drink meme
Nah. I'll find a different one.

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (400x411, 44K)

Map shooting to L1 for charge shot and get creative with your aerial game. Nero's hilariously easy to maintain SSS with.