KINGDOM HEARTS 3

>Young Xehanort: "Sora, if you abuse the power of waking you're fucked"
>Sora: "Fuck you faggot I do what I want"
>Mickey: "Sora, don't abuse the power of waking or else you might die
>Sora: "I'm untouchable nothing will happen to me"
>Sora dies from abusing the power of waking

The little retard had it coming when he was warned not to abuse the power of waking. He's always been a cocky little shit

Attached: kh 3 ending sora gets thanosd.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/idL-hEDRS6g?t=13384
youtu.be/idL-hEDRS6g?t=15749
youtube.com/watch?v=k61avT1_cBM
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-3-Ultimania-Scenario-Mysteries-Interview-Translated-14746
streamable.com/3c342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xehanort can cheat death several times in several different ways but Sora getting some hearts back is forbidden?

Fuvk Kingdom Hearts, this series is fucking stupid

It's the power of waking. It's so broken as fuck. Not only can you actually bring people back from the dead but you can also time travel and actually erase the previous event from happening. With that much power, you know there is a hard consequence. Sora abused this 3 times (The Keyblade Graveyard, The final fight with Xehanort and when he saved Kairi). He thought he was untouchable

Attached: SORA AND KAIRI HOLD HANDS.png (407x457, 264K)

>Everybody gets a happy ending but Sora
Thanks Nomura

So why is Eraqus Jesus now?

Attached: eraqus ready my friend.png (659x398, 345K)

Because he had to make sure his boyfriend gets to heaven with him

Attached: young eraqus x xehanort.png (990x521, 785K)

Literally nothing vompared to the bullshit Xehanort or Luxu did.

Fuck off, this setting is inconsistent as fuck and I won't put up with its bullahit anymore.

I'm not crying. You're crying.

>Bringing people back from the dead and time reversal at will isn't the biggest bullshit in the series and shouldn't have consequences
Yeah you're retarded

Attached: 1544940923619.jpg (500x500, 18K)

>Bringing people back from the dead and time reversal at will
Pretty sure Xehanort has done this multiple times, he just didn't use the power of waking to do it, why does he get a pass?

I don't think it was ever explained how Xehanort even has the ability to time travel, was it?

Well Yen Sid did it to Sora and Riku, so assumedly it's just something their master taught them.

Xehanort studied what he could do and plotted endlessly, Sora let his heart be his guiding key.

I'm glad this happened, because Sora's endless supply of deus ex machina was starting to destroy all tension in the story.

That said, the way it was executed was terrible. They should have made the final quest to get Kairi back playable, similarly to the last part of DDD where Riku has to use what I assume was the power of waking to get Sora back. And then we should have explicitly seen what happened to Sora, instead of that metaphorical scene.

The thing is, with Xehanort, there was still rules and limits. Time travel for example, the way Xehanort time traveled had limits. They would lose their memories once they returned to their time period and they can not change events that were destined to be.

Sora using the Power of Waking can not only time travel whenever he wants to but he can actually change events and erase them like it wasn't even meant to happen without penalty. That's way more destructive than anything Xehanort cooks up. That's why abusing something with that much power should have consequences

Attached: sora x kairi in love.png (1011x703, 439K)

Seems rather unfair to punish someone for following the corest tenet of keyblade wieldery.

>I'm untouchable nothing will happen to me
If you were paying attention he knew what he was in for. He did it anyway because of love.
It's still stupid and shitty, but you're fucking wrong.

Attached: 1548101411552_0.png (561x489, 366K)

Cute!

Attached: 1549558064584.jpg (694x681, 75K)

It was partially explained. You get the power to time travel when you're a disembodied heart, but initially you can only go either forward or backward in time, and only once. That's what Ansem did, he went back and met Young Xehanort and then had to stay on Destiny Island as that robed figure for like a century.

Where it gets confusing is that Ansem then somehow gave Young Xehanort time travel powers too, and those work differently and let him jump back and forth in time more than once. He became a "portal", and apparently that lets other versions of Xehanort time travel as hearts to other times and places where Xehanort is present. Or something. I doubt Nomura has this completely figured out honestly.

>he can actually change events and erase them like it wasn't even meant to happen
I call bullshit, this is just some stupid plot contrivance Nomura forced in so it didn't seem unfair that Sora died at the end. He wrote assbackwards, that time loop was unnecessary and poorly explained to begin with.

Their love is so pure goddammit Nomura why did you have to fucking ruin it you fucking piece of shit

Attached: sora x kairi.gif (480x270, 648K)

Because his future Heartless self who has timetravel powers taught him how to use timetravel powers. It's a self fulfilling loop sorta situation.

Something, something, heart, darkness, darkness, heart, destiny, KEYBLADE.

>and only once. That's what Ansem did
Wrong, he stayed only because he needed to stay on the island and tempt Riku to the dark side, if he left there wouldn't be a version of him waiting for himself there at the beginning of 1 to jump to.

100% sure final mix will add this , ,screencap this

This kills the fujoshit the real reason some people talk shit to kh3

I still don't understand why Young Xehanort doesn't need to cast away his body in order to time travel.

Don't comment when you don't have any knowledge on the topic. It was specifically stated that Ansem was stuck in that time period like I said.

But he does his using a replica too

Actually no. It was there and foreshadowed in KH Back Cover "Darkness will prevail and Light will expire". Sora and the Lights were meant to die but Sora changed something that was destined to happen

Attached: master of masters.png (200x471, 64K)

I think Nomura will use only young eraqus and young xehanort from now on to avoid losing their VAs

MoM is gonna be pissed at Sora for fucking up the ending to his novel

That's blatantly false.

Hey, faggot, how about you stop talking out your ass? youtu.be/idL-hEDRS6g?t=13384 3:43
YX says Ansem stayed on purpose to make sure Riku fucked DI, and then to make sure DDD Sora and Riku got sent to wherever the Organization wanted. Even before this Xigbar says the same thing, he was never stuck but there wasn't going to be a version of himself to jump back to if he left so he had to stay in the normal time flow.

He didnt die, he is just lost in dream world.

That's why he's going to be the next big bad. Sora fucked up his story and he's out for blood

So SoD can time travel because he's just a heart. That's literally all that's required to be able to time travel. And then he's somehow able to gift this power to his past self so that YX can travel through time without being just a heart.

WHY THE FUCK doesn't EVERY single heartless EVER use this exploit to their advantage?

Because Ansem SoD already had. Same Heart so he didn't need to do it as well.

No Heartless has kept their intelligence before Ansem.

He died, that's why he's in the Reapers Game in Shibuya. He'll come back for sure, but he ded

Man I wish we could have seen the members of OG org 13 get fully norted seeing larxene use darkness lighting attacks and saix combine darkness with his blue berserker shit would have been cool as hell and greatly pleased my chuuni sensibilities

I'm so happy the best character in this series gets a waifu and doesn't die a virgin

Attached: riku and namine.webm (640x360, 2.34M)

Yeah they weren't even half Xehanort, and Xion didn't even have Yellow eyes

How did he discover that he could travel through time, I wonder? Sora was technically a Heartless throughout the ending of KH1 and CoM. Couldn't he have just timetravelled his way back to the Realm of Light?

>This guy is literally 3 people
NOMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: xigbar kh 3.png (1007x700, 655K)

Pretty sure that's because the fragment of Xehanort inside her replica body was expelled before her hood came down.

Master Xehanort most likely had that knowledge and Ansem retained it.

So does that mean he died when Sora defeated him? No user every time traveller is using a replica and returning to their own time when defeated minus memories

Why the fuck can't Roxas be the protagonist of this series? Goddamn it would have been cool to have Sora dead for good and then Roxas takes over

Attached: ROXAS AXEL XION BEST TRIO.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

No, because that would be a time paradox. He just returned to the past of his own volition.

Like I said, don't comment when you don't have the full picture.

youtu.be/idL-hEDRS6g?t=15749

From later in your own video. "Upon arrival, you can only move forward as per the laws of time". You can never jump back to the future after jumping to the past, it's a one-shot. But Young Xehanort's more advanced form of time travel seems to circumvent this.

Shouldn't Master Xehanort have the same sort of advanced time travel? Why even bother making his young self jump around for him?

Pretty sure Sora knew what he was getting himself into when he decided to use it to go find Kairi but he did it anyway. I just wish it had a climactic scene that actually showed him saving her, getting a tender moment, and sending her back to the others before banished to the shadow realm.

>Young Xehanort's more advanced form of time travel
Doesn't make sense, how does Ansem give him a more advanced time travel instead of just doing it himself?

That's going to be in KH 3.5

Like 3FM or a DLC you think? Fuck I'll take it.

Nomura confirmed we are getting one more KH game before KH 4

Attached: master xehnanort.png (486x486, 345K)

KH 3 felt more like a set up to the future rather than a conclusion to the Xehanort saga

Attached: xigbar is the true genius.png (979x546, 463K)

Because it was, who gives a fuck about this Xehanort shit anymore? I want MoM to be the villain.

fug they should give Sora and Kairi a DDD like game where you switch between them and then make her be the MC in KH4 and follow her traveling with Donald and Goofy to go find Sora. It would be a good excuse for the whole "oh by the way you're lvl 1 again" thing.

>they should give Sora and Kairi a DDD like game
Nope, it's gonna be Riku and Sora again as shown in the secret ending.
>make her be the MC in KH4
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if Nomura had his way he'd write her out of the series completely, that is if he hasn't already.

I don't know how anyone could ever take this ending seriously. Kingdom Hearts 3 was literally bringing "dead" people back to life, so I don't even know why Nomura had Sora vanish at the end of the game and have people think he is gone. Especially since you see him alive and well in the secret ending.

It hasn't been explained yet because Nomura is a hack, but it's clear that the version of you that first unlocks time travel can normally only use it one time, but it's possible for that version of you to give another version of you a more powerful method.

That method is actually an ongoing mystery in the mobile game. Maleficent went to the distant past as a heart after her defeat in KH1, and is now stuck there because she didn't know the restrictions. But a character called "Darkness"(lol) is about to teach her a way to get back to the future, which is presumably also the way all the other characters from KHX like Ventus, Marluxia and the foretellers get to the future, as well as the method Young Xehanort learned.

No one thinks he's gone for good and that was never the intention. The intention is just to show that cheating death has severe consequences, so that future KH games can still have actual stakes.

Or maybe you can only move backwards once, and forwards as much as you want, that's why he gave it to his youngest incarnation, so that he had his entire future to jump around to and collect Norts.

They all died, Sora only saved their hearts via the Power of Waking and kept them from falling into the abyss and taking them to the Sleeping Realm. Sora's ultimate price for the abuse is that he can no longer visit the Realm of Sleep like he was able to and shown to be able to even after being Nort Drained of all his abilities. Only ones aware of this are Xion and Roxas being connected to him, Riku's still his dream eater and dragged along for the ride.

Should specify I probably meant OR forwards as much as you want, as in from your initial jump point.

Severe consequences for literally only Sora, when every single character both good and bad has cheated death. Nice.

How about instead of that retarded bullshit you just have a new villain for new stakes? Kinda risky and unorthodox, I know, but hey it could work.

So how come all of you think sora died when the secret trailer shows him alive in another world?

>yfw the Nort possession fucks him over and good guy Xehanort tries to stop his master plan from the inside.

Sora was the one who used his powers to cheat death for all the other characters.

play twewy faggot

>every single character both good and bad
>durr Sora saved em

This is sorta what I imagined was the case. But then that doesn't really make sense, because apparently everyone returns back to their original time at the end of DDD for no reason. Who the fuck went back to re-gather them?

yea but, you all assumed his is playing the game and that that world would hold the importance of where sora came back to life. most worlds sora travel to don't hold that much importance unless they're KH worlds.

Sora knew the consequences, he valued Kairi's life over his own and others had to learn to accept that.

cringe and permavirginpilled

Uninformed question on multiple levels.

1: Literally no one thinks Sora died for good.

2: Although Nomura has said Sora didn't actually enter the world of TWEWY, the place from the secret trailer is a location from that game, and that game is literally about dead people getting one second chance to return to life by completing a challenge set up by divine powers.

Roxas and Riku will probably be the main characters of the next spin off game. Showing us how Riku ended up in Verum Rex world.

>everyone returns back to their original time at the end of DDD for no reason
I'm thinking that was just Nomura's stopgap excuse for not making Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Lea fight the SoD.

It was both, satisfying conclusion but set up the next arc.

>satisfying conclusion
I can't tell what's genuine anymore because I've seen people in real life with this actual rationale, how the fuck was anything in 3 satisfying?

in what way was the conclusion at all satisfying
it's a big fuck you to anyone who cared about any of the characters

Well, if it will play anything like the past series of KH, I feel such a lore-important event wouldn't happen in a side world. Unless, for some reason, TWEWY crew becomes your main crew and their world becomes a HUB the story can pivot around like they did with Goofy, Donald, Micky and such.

You're a dumbo if you think the next game will be that meaningless. That shit doesn't fly anymore. The next game will for sure be about getting Sora back and will end with just that happening. As implied by the secret ending, Sora and Riku will probably be the playable characters.

Well i'm not that guy but it was pretty satisfying for me.
How? Everyone (except sora) got a good ending. A lot of shit, and I mean a lot of shit, was answered.

>thinking someone's dead for good in KH
lmao you fucking idiot. He's literally already died lmao.

By not being a jaded fuck like you.

Not him, but I thought doing right by all the 358/2 and BBS characters was at least nice. Having Sora fuck off to save Kairi and just disappearing without showing us what happened was complete trash that docked it serious points.

>Everyone (except sora) got a good ending
I can't believe anyone has standards this low, everyone's endings were so fucking rushed and forced I don't know how anyone considers it "fanservice".

The stakes being that he takes a timeout from life for about a couple months before some bullshit KH magic brings him back to life again. Face it, after bringing back EVERY character as if nothing happened there will never be any gravity to death in this series again.

>i'm not that guy
>Not him, but

Attached: Okay, I believe you.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I think it is Steins;Gate rules where consciousness, data or hearts can travel but not physical stuff.

>The stakes have been lowered, so they should just have zero stakes at all instead of at least showing that there are consequences

Dumb dumb dumb

Man, Riku has really had time to perfect the take-my-hand gesture

Are you living in retard land? Way more questions were introduced than answered.

Everyone got a happy ending in the absolute laziest way possible - they get reunited extremely hastily and with no explanation and then do nothing at all. Same thing with the Org members - they get a few lines saying their good now after you defeat them, and some of them don't even get that much, they just disappear never to be seen again halfway through the game. Namine's content is shoved to an optional cutscene. It's pathetic, how can you be okay with it?

MoM is Nomura and Sora is Square Enix execs?

Absolutely meaningless consequences

it was the end, literally the name of the final place was called the end or some shit. Where else did you expect this shit to happen? it was the conclusion, the conclusion for everything. It didn't feel rushed for me because I expected all this shit to be hashed out there, that shit was amazing. What would you have wanted to happen? Each story have their own world or something?

>how can you be okay with it?
Sunk cost, same reason anyone defends XV that aren't severely autistic anyway.

>how can you be okay with it?
Probably by not staking so much value into a computer game as you do. The game's going to be hitting the bargain bin like every other "MUST HAVE AAA" title like it before. Either learn the patterns and live with the fact you will never be pleased for long or off yourself for taking software you didn't make this seriously.

Attached: Tips 10 years.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

I never gave a shit about namine, she was a cutscene in the beginning and now again at the end, like the bitch she is. Anyways, yea most organization members were cardboard characters to begin with so I didn't expect much anyways. I guess I'm okay with it since with each encounter, i was excited to find out what crazy shit would happen. I was okay with what they gave, I dunno, I didn't expect a giant speech to come out of everyone.

I'm not okay with eating shit user, but I respect your life choices.

>Where else did you expect this shit to happen?
Throughout the game, we already had 0.2 to explain Aqua's time in the RoD, why wasn't she saved at the beginning of the game? What was the purpose of that dumb haircut and shitty new key for Riku? Why did he and Mickey have to walk around and spell out the plot of the previous games for everyone? Why fucking save everything actually interesting they could have done with the character interaction for the end and then rush through it all in an unsatisfying hackjob?
>muh nothing matters nihilism
>>>/reddit/

>only arguments are "I have low standards"

>ending was literally just FFX

I was actually screaming at.my screen Nomura you absolute FUCK

>thanosed
>job

If you like superheros and wrestling just fucking off yourself please

>Instant asshurt

As expected of a bunch of tranny fujos. Cope.

Attached: 1548779443555.png (494x468, 272K)

>Can't get the original so he ends up with the knockoff blond clone.

The absolute state of Rikufags

Stop being retarded. Grow up out of your edgy phase already

>being Xehanort turns eyes yellow
>only has half his eyes
>thus is half Xehanort
NOMURA!

So the secret ending is Sora and Riku inside the Verum Rex world, but why is Riku there? Is he looking for Sora?

Dude, I had a absolute blast with the game. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe it was because I played on proud? maybe it was because I finished it in like 30 hours or so and didn't spend too much time collecting crap? Maybe because I enjoyed the side worlds a lot? It's hard to explain. I enjoyed the corny shit sora says, like "I too know hurt." He doesn't have to say it all fancy or w.e, I didn't cringe, I get it. In the end, where you just talk to the little stars and they have all those cool messages about life, that shit was one of the greatest highlights in the game. The whole games about these little life lessons sora learns and I appreciate them. I guess I didn't take it super seriously or w.e even though I spent a lot of time trying to understand the story so things never felt rushed to me.

No one is trying to say you can't like the game or that you didn't enjoy it. It's perfectly fine to enjoy things that are of objectively poor quality, you do you.

>no one is trying to say you can't like -said- game
that's literally Yea Forums's motto.

>objectively poor quality
objective and subject cannot, by definition, exist together. They are opposites. What you mean to say is that you want you shitty opinion to be objective law, that everyone can interpret it and see it as you do, but it isn't. You subjectively believe the game is bad while I subjectively believe the game is good. There is no objective in there.

Your feelings about the game are irrelevant when discussing what makes it of objectively poor quality. Every post that pointed out a flaw you responded to with "well that didn't bother me". Great. But it's still a flaw.

Again, it's totally fine if you love to eat garbage, you do you

>implying Sora doesn't know that he can asspull himself out of it

None of these are reasonable or good questions as to why or how the conclusion felt rushed for the end of an arc. You're more concerned about a haircut not being capitalized on than a satisfying conclusion, which like it or not, everyone's story was wrapped up in a nice clean little bow. We couldn't just be left on cliffhangers for ever.

Nothing about Kingdom Hearts 3 is objectively bad. The game runs smoothly, the visuals and sound are of a high quality, and the gameplay is perfectly functional in every way. Any flaws you see in it are subjective. You are a moron.

>You're more concerned about a haircut not being capitalized on
I'm concerned about wasting time with bullshit like that instead of hashing out the plot points that matter throughout the game, Xion was mentioned offhandedly once during a conversation with Ienzo and then just arbitrarily appears as one of the Norts, Lingering Will beats Terranort away and then is never mentioned again, Roxas literally fucking drops out of the sky for unexplained reasons. Why couldn't any of this be set up throughout instead of wasting time trying to gain a power you literally had inside you all along?

>the visuals and sound are of a high quality, and the gameplay is perfectly functional in every way
Lol, no. The gameplay is unbalanced shite and the levels are just as poorly designed as 2's. The new artsyle looks like trash compared to the originals, and don't get me started on the voice direction Hauer was a mistake.

You have absolutely no idea what objective means.

>mfw reading a KH thread without knowing shit about it other than Mikey in a dumb fucking black leather coat

Attached: 1514996148003.jpg (261x203, 7K)

master of masters

Attached: demyx kh 3.jpg (465x451, 21K)

>I'm concerned about wasting time with bullshit like that instead of hashing out the plot points that matter throughout the game
Nobody even brings it up so it wastes 0 seconds of time.
>Xion was mentioned offhandedly once during a conversation with Ienzo and then just arbitrarily appears as one of the Norts
We already knew that they were using the replica program and they had replicas ready for every member. having one for xion since she is a wielder is not too farfetched in comparison to larxene, demyx, or luxord who prior to realizing that they WERE (not are) wielders were literal filler characters.
>Lingering Will beats Terranort away and then is never mentioned again
Lingering WIll returned to Terra once he regained his body. Nomura confirmed that the armor works much like their keyblades so it vanished once he gained control.
>Roxas literally fucking drops out of the sky for unexplained reasons.
It was literally explained like a minute after he dropped in. Demyx provided the body through Vexen, Sora created a connection to the vessel which allowed the heart to find the body as it came in. It shows the heart enter the vessel as it is falling. If you even watched the side cutscene in the Final World, you'd know that Namine helped bring along some of the lights of the past.
>Why couldn't any of this be set up throughout instead of wasting time trying to gain a power you literally had inside you all along?
because cry babies like you woulda complained that the game was even shorter than it already was.

It's more or less Star Wars with actual abstract level magic like time travel, dreamscapes being actual realms of existence and the Heart Body and Spirit are actual physical concepts.

Dumb fujo

Kairi is worst Kairi, Chadku dodged a bullet with Namine.

>because cry babies like you woulda complained that the game was even shorter than it already was.
this doesn't make sense, if anything it would have made the game longer. also that's not an argument.

setting up main plot threads and following them throughout the game would have been much better than having to read fanboy shitposts on Yea Forums desperately trying to fill in the gaps

>Nobody even brings it up so it wastes 0 seconds of time.
It wastes Riku and Mickey's entire first trip to the RoD and all their screentime between then and having Sora come save Aqua for them.
>We already knew that they were using the replica program and they had replicas ready for every member. having one for xion since she is a wielder is not too farfetched in comparison to larxene, demyx, or luxord who prior to realizing that they WERE (not are) wielders were literal filler characters.
That's cool and all but having 2 and 2 dropped elsewhere in the game doesn't necessarily mean 4 comes out of it. There's a lot of logic hoops to jump through and you're forming a theory mostly based on assumptions.
>Lingering WIll returned to Terra once he regained his body. Nomura confirmed that the armor works much like their keyblades so it vanished once he gained control.
That's great, now why wasn't it a scene in the game? Why did it have to essentially be explained in the ultimania?
>It was literally explained like a minute after he dropped in. Demyx provided the body through Vexen, Sora created a connection to the vessel which allowed the heart to find the body as it came in. It shows the heart enter the vessel as it is falling. If you even watched the side cutscene in the Final World, you'd know that Namine helped bring along some of the lights of the past.
Namine brought 1, Lingering Will, Ephemer brought the rest and I'm not even sure what that has to do with my complaint. As for Roxas I would like to know how his replica somehow teleported it's way to the KBG, why can he dool weeld? Why is he still using Oathkeepeer and Oblivion when those keyblades represent Sora's connections to Riku and Kairi, it made sense when he was Sora's Nobody but he's his own person now
>because cry babies like you woulda complained that the game was even shorter than it already was.
Spreading out plot points and allowing them to be explored properly would somehow shorten the game?

So, what's this?

Attached: 0qlcqf8kybh21.jpg (1000x2252, 140K)

Luxord is MoM's Nobody, like Roxas he developed his own personality and goals. Goal number 1 being to fuck over his original self for shits and giggles so he's bringing Sora back into play after MoM planned everything to kill him.

sloppy sequel bait

Yeah he deserved it, but what really fucking sucks is that Riku had to die along with him, since he's Sora's dream eater and all.

Plus Sora's such a trash MC at this point, just let him get Norted by another time-traveling Xehanort so that Riku can become the true MC already, he gets all the narrative development anyway.

Attached: 2335849533453454.jpg (686x686, 57K)

Dumb autists thinking their spergout opinions have anything to do with objectivity.

There's nothing desperate about. My guess is that the game either went over your head over you're just mad so it's easier to just be ignorant.

I never claimed objectivity, I just claimed your assertion that the game was good was retarded and wrong.

It's really sad that you were dropped as a baby.

>Luxord
>The MoM Nobody
I think you mean Demyx?

Deus Ex Machina plot device that'll let him escape out of whatever dream or death realm he's in for the next game.

Attached: 1181938459.jpg (1170x1556, 114K)

Does anyone actually really give a shit about Sora and Kairi's relationship?
Two of the shallowest characters in the series.

>he plays kingdom hearts for the story

>u mad lol
I was just kidding, but fanboy shitposter confirmed

>Holding Hands
>UWU
>Looks at each other lovely
>OWO
>AHHHH THERE ABOUT TO DO IT AFTER 13 YEARS
>NO WAY FAG
NO I WAITED FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER, 13 YEARS FOR THIS. Now there is a confirmed KH game before the next big one. It better be a game where Kairi teams up with her sisters searching for Sora. Not FFX2 when

Attached: 1552351505776.png (565x499, 569K)

>Does anyone actually really give a shit about Sora and Kairi's relationship?
Not really.

Even Sora looks like he's losing interest in her nowadays. He legitimately didn't look too happy when Kairi offered that paopu fruit to him, you could clearly tell he was having second thoughts about it.

Attached: 14892134544.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

It's gay not all three of them did it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kingdom Hearts. The plot is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the dialogue will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Sora's optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this writing, to realise that it's not just Disney fanfiction- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kingdom Hearts truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the complexity in Sora's existential exclamation "I do know hurt," which itself is a cryptic reference to Clive Barker's American epic The Hellbound Heart. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Tetsuya Nomura's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Kingdom Hearts tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

To be honest, the Destiny trio got shafted real hard over the course of the games.

Riku and Kairi don't even acknowledge each other anymore, they didn't even feel like a friendship trio in 3. It feels less like a trio of close friends and more like two separate relationships who happened to have a close connection to the MC.

sora was blueballed so many fucking times already so he kinda deserves to score at least once

Sora you dunce, you made your wife cry. No 16 year old poon for you tonight.

being dark turn your eyes yellow

I haven't been so upset at the ending of a game since the TWEWY switch game shot Neku and put him back in another game and even had Joshua abandoning him.

Only Blazblue's ending pisses me off as much as Kingdom Hearts why the hell did they do Ragna dirty like that?!

Attached: Ragnabeginstofadeaway.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>I haven't been so upset at the ending of a game since the TWEWY switch game shot Neku and put him back in another game and even had Joshua abandoning him.
Remember to buy TWEWY 2 if we ever make it, gaijin. -Matsuda

Just keep in mind that It's not even the real ending to the series to begin with, it's just the end for the drawn-out Xehanort saga.

What the fuck is Nomura's problem with Kairi?
No. Seriously. Does he secretly have a hateboner for her VA? Does he hate gingers? The way she was treated in KH3 despite all the build-up in previous games was legitimately mean-spirited as fuck.

Attached: 942bc471eb4f9b357dbc170dcc024c84.jpg (500x669, 85K)

That doesn't make it any less satisfying, the ending to TWEWY final remix isn't supposed to be the ending of that series either but depending on how it's numbers did it just might be.

At least Sora's coming back.
Which is even more insulting since it makes KH3's ending a cheap way to manipulate you into playing the next game.

>implying Joshua doesn’t have another keikaku up his sleeves to save Neku or some shit
Josh is tsundere af, he just doesn’t want to show his affection.

Attached: 691F7100-F0E8-4D96-AAE2-6AA4BFE08F30.jpg (1307x789, 104K)

I honestly think he has a problem with women in general, they've been treated poorly throughout all of KH.

BUT WHAT ABOUT RAGNA?!

Attached: 1452974572455.gif (230x250, 19K)

>TFW this will never happen because Nomura hates that he can't write Sora gay.

Attached: 38eb0641cf51ef93902740549871f652.jpg (600x480, 159K)

Who?

Well it is a series that revolves around Disney. And they've been pushing the whole "Females are better than males regardless than their actions" shit for years. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Nomura getting back at the company.

Hell, judging by KH3, he must've also been pissed at Disney for The Last Jedi so he decided to project his anger for it and at Squenix for being fired off Vs. XIII on KH3.

So why the fuck take it out on us?

Because he knew modern Disney's SJW audience would be playing the game?

How is it that KH1 ended with a bittersweet ending but it worked, while KH3 ended with a bittersweet ending but made me want to kill Nomura in his sleep?

And yet the retards barely care anything is wrong, it's just another flash in the pan for them. It's us, the fans that have been with the series since 1 that were truly let down.

Because back then you didn't wait a fucking decade to see if that cliffhanger would be resolved

>It's us, the fans
Sorry user but you aren't a true fan. You're pretty much the same group as those sjw retards honestly.

I never said that the game is good. In fact, I haven't posted my opinion at all. I have said that there is nothing objectively bad about the game, which is a fact.

After 3, I really can't shake off the feeling that she was a forced love interest who was pushed into the plot via some Disney and SE executive meddling.
Nomura acts like a petty bitch when things don't go his way. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's closeted and he wanted/wants to continu pushing a lowkey romance between Sora and Riku (or whatever the fuck their bond really is,) but of course Disney and SE said no, so in return he shits on Kairi and shafts her out of the plot out of pure spite.

Or it's just typical shonen stereotyping shit and Nomura & Square Enix still has their collective heads ups its ass in the early 2000's when it comes female character rep in shonen. Female characters still tend to get shafted as plot devices in a lot of shonen series to this day.

Or hell, maybe it's a mix of both.

Attached: 3453521222890835238904645.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

A reminder that there were no KH games after 2.

Also at the end of 2, Sora and Kairi would start fucking each other every day while Roxas and Namine watch.

Attached: k.jpg (850x526, 299K)

It isn't, see here

Fuck off you shiteating cuck, I'm more of a fan than you knobgobblers are because I actually care about the series being the best it can be.

But if Nomura was forced to make Kairi, then what's the whole Papou shit for? I mean it pretty much exists as a plot device for Sora and Kairi's relationship.

>watch.
Experience*

Nope. You are 100% confirmed not a real fan. Can't argue with the facts.

Attached: 1550675244609.png (637x588, 18K)

His eyes were yellow before the Xehanort shit, go check BBS. For added mindfuckery, watch how he reacts to Aqua asking him who he is.

>go check BBS
youtube.com/watch?v=k61avT1_cBM
Maybe you should take you own advice, they were brown.

You'd be surprised how hard it is to stay close friends with a girl that doesn't want your dick

The worst thing about Sora is he NEVER learns and he's cemented as the central protagonist of the franchise because according to Nomura Kingdom Hearts is Sora's Story.

Good job you hack, making the protagonist who you will spend a lot of time with in a long continuous story a hopeless retard is the WORST thing you could do. This is my last KH game because I simply cannot stand Sora anymore. I had a few complaints with him in KH2, but how Nomura insists that Sora is a moron who chooses to do stupid things when he doesn't need to? I'm out of this series. I have no interest in it anymore. And if you ask the fanbase no one actually cares about Sora. He's just a negative flaw that people put up with in the hopes that they get to play as Riku and Roxas again.

....the depressing thing is he didn't start out this way. Shitty Namine who Nomura used to make Sora a worthless retarded protagonist. Seeing Namine alive in the ending just pissed me off, yeah let's bring back the cunt who made Sora a worthless hopeless retard and give her the happy ending she doesn't deserve. But whatever I will never again give money to Nomura with Kingdom Hearts. And the sooner Square Enix realizes this old fart of a hack is good for nothing and greatly diminishes his status at the company and hopefully pressure him to leave like Hideo Kojima, Inafune, Hideki Kamiya, etc. have done? The better. SE really needs to start purging these old veterans who in actuality have NO talent.

To think Kingdom Hearts could have potentially been a good concept, but Nomura the artist fumbled it. And Sora's handling by Nomura is just one thing that's gone wrong with the series. There are many other flaws. Anyone else abandoning Kingdom Hearts now that KH3 is out?

>tfw Young Xehanort legitimately was actually giving Sora advice and warning him of his recklessness
>Sora pretty much told him to fuck off
Dumbass deserved it

Attached: 0F39F4F4-48B3-4F72-BD5D-20D8E1271A48.jpg (524x527, 45K)

>tfw Young Xehanort legitimately was actually giving Sora advice and warning him of his recklessness
Because we're suddenly supposed to believe him after what he did to Buzz and the rest of Woody's friends? Or everything he did in DDD?

Nah. I like Nomura’s wild ride.

Attached: C1D13799-3731-46C2-8D9F-A2E3622E7EBC.jpg (502x681, 71K)

When you have a guy who hates your guts telling you to STOP doing this reckless shit before you end up killing yourself and you tell him to fuck off then you deserve it.

Or maybe he's telling you to stop so he wins? He's the enemy, the antagonist, his goal is for you to fail so he can succeed.

This would be the second time Young Xehanort warned Sora but he didn’t listen and it fucked him over

Data XIII Norts:
>Master Xehanort - χ-blade Xehanort final 2 phases, Donald and Goofy party members
>Xemnas - Fought at memory's skyscrapped, but then Xemnas warps into his Twilight outfit and you summon Riku (like Riku did with Sora in the ream of darkness) and you face Twilight Xemnas for the second phase, no party member at first until Riku is summoned later for the 2nd phase
>Ansem, SoD - Play as Riku Vs. Ansem with his Guardian, turns into his Verge of Chaos form just like in DDD for the 2nd phase, Meow Wow and Komory Bat party members
>Young Xehanort - Fought at the sanction of time from DDD, play as Riku, and Young Xehanort can do the time stop stuff like in DDD, Meow Wow and Komory Bat party members
>Terra-Xehanort - Fought at Radiant Garden Square, play as Aqua, Terra-Xehanort can use the Guardian in the 2nd phase, no party members
>Saix - Recreation of his fight from the Keyblade Graveyard, but much more difficult, and Roxas and Xion can't cheese through his hp. Roxas and Xion are your party members
>Xigbar - Fought in the hall of empty melodies like in KH2, Donald and Goofy are your party members, can change floors and snipe at you like KH2 as well
>Vanitas - Fought in the Land of Departure, play as Aqua, has all abilities from both battles in the game, no party members
>Luxord - Fought on his ship in The Caribbean, Jack Sparrow is your only party member
>Larxene - Fought in her cave in Arendelle, Marshmallow is your only party member
>Marluxia - Fought in the Castle Oblivion hallway like in COM, Donald and Goofy party members
>Dark Riku - Fought in Hollow Bastion lobby like in KH1, Donald and Goofy party members
>Xion - You play as Roxas here, data Xion points her Keyblade at Roxas like she did in Days before she changes into her final form, no party members

Attached: xehanort intro.gif (450x253, 3.98M)

>Xehanort gets to happily fuck off to the afterlife with his ass-buddy as teenagers despite all the awful shit he did, like murder Kairi a few minutes ago.
>Everyone who did jack shit gets forced happy endings, including Roxas, Xion, and Namine who should've fucked off permanently after their respective games and even Isa who has no reason at all for coming back normal.
>Meanwhile Sora sacrificed his existence once again to save Kairi, who's now alone and miserable on the beach while everyone else fucks around despite not doing anything to help.
Nomura and the entire series if fucking dead to me now. If I ever have an interest in future installments, I'll just watch the important cutscenes on Youtube and if they don't piss me off maybe I'll actually buy the game.

Attached: tv-900x523.jpg (900x523, 222K)

Well, if Kairi was potentially forced into the series as a shitty love interest, then it wouldn't surprise me if the paopu talk was forced in due to executive meddling either.

Even then, Nomura seems to be lowkey-pushing the paopu deal on Sora and Riku too, their combined keyblade they use in 3D and 3 has a paopu fruit keychain, but that may or may not be fujobait. You can never really tell with Nomura.

Attached: Combined_Keyblade_KH3D.png (815x815, 346K)

I find it almost refreshing, in a way.

>Plus Sora's such a trash MC at this point

Or hire someone who actually cares about Sora and have that person OVERRULE Nomura in how Sora is presented. That way Sora's characterization will be positive and has weight. Of course if this can't be done and we're stuck with a retard trash MC as you put it? I don't believe Sora getting "norted" is the solution. The solution is for Sora to straight up be killed off just like Zack in FF7. No revival. No reincarnation. No splitting into Heartless or Nobody, just good old fashioned classic definitive DEATH.

Series should've been like Assassin's Creed or something and have a different protag in each saga but connected to the previous ones.

And technically speaking they haven't hooked up yet either. According to Riku the tradition of that romance fruit is 1) People need to share ONE of those fruits together 2) The shared fruit must be eaten.

Sora and Kairi did neither.

Based.

to be honest the whole Sora sacrificing himself to bring Kairi back thing works in theory for me. I'm a total sucker for bittersweet endings where the MC saves someone they love but lose their life in the process. But the way 3 handled that trope fucking blew, Sora just fucks off, we get some endings with characters we don't care as much about, and then Kairi just appears with them suddenly. If there had just been a false climax during the final boss and then one more large scene that involved Sora doing some dive into the heart fuckery to save Kairi only to die (and permanently so as to end his story), it would have been much better.

>Saix - Recreation of his fight from the Keyblade Graveyard, but much more difficult, and Roxas and Xion can't cheese through his hp. Roxas and Xion are your party members
Better idea, play as Roxas and wallop his ass like at the end of Days.

>Riku and Kairi don't even acknowledge each other anymore,

Riku and Kairi have NEVER actually been friends. Stop pretending just because Kairi motivated Riku to stay in KH2's ending before Sora learned that "Ansem" was Riku that it amounted to anything. Kairi is not Riku's friend. She's at best an acquaintance, one that loses relevant to him with more games. Remember how in KH1 it was Kairi's appearance what made Riku curious about other worlds? In BBS we learn it's actually meeting Terra. So Riku and Kairi aren't friends. End of argument.

Then again, Kairi's original english VA was the only member of the main three's to have a successful career after the earlier games as well as having a kid, so Nomura may have just been getting back at her for not coming back.

>People need to share ONE of those fruits together
This, holy fuck, I get that it's pottery for the cave drawing but it makes no sense lore wise.

>we get some endings with characters we don't care as much about

No offense, but you're wrong about that. So many people want Sora permanently dead and gone so that Roxas and Riku can become central protagonists. The fanbase worships Lea/Axel and Aqua as well. There's definitively a chunk of characters people love a lot. It's just that Sora isn't one of them and neither is it duds like Ventus or Kairi.

>man child tells someone to stop insulting his childhood game
lmao

Let's forget the fact that the whole reason Riku turns to the darkness in Kh1 is because he is trying to save Kairi, and is mad at his best friend because he's dicking around in Disney worlds and not saving her. Lol yeah they weren't friends bruh.

Stop repeating this meme, she was never fucking asked and why the fuck would Nomura even give a shit about the English VAs?.

>so many people want Sora permanently dead or gone
I remember there being a pretty big meltdown when the leak of Sora’s sacrifice got put out.

I hate how that showed up for a split second against Aqua then never again
this whole game was just lacking for me

Attached: nomura's favorite kh 2 scene.jpg (653x229, 42K)

Okay, when was this interview? Because I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts he's changed his views since then.

2.5 event in 2014

>Well it is a series that revolves around Disney. And they've been pushing the whole "Females are better than males regardless than their actions" shit for years. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Nomura getting back at the company.

Well Nomura is also a Star Wars Fan, so I don't think he likes what Disney has done to Star Wars with the whole Pro-Female Propaganda. However what you said over here

>
>Well it is a series that revolves around Disney. And they've been pushing the whole "Females are better than males regardless than their actions"

This is why I no longer watch Disney movies of any kind, but especially their animated ones. It's also why KH3 is my final KH game. Fuck the Disney company and their Gynocentric anti-male propaganda trash.

I'll have those donuts on your desk by Wednesday.

I agree that Sora's kind of a trash MC as he stands right now, but 3 looks like its pushing him a new direction where he'll actually get some genuine character development. I'm just going to wait and see what happens to him in the next game, now that we know he's basically dead as punishment for abusing the power of awaking.

If he still ends up being a retard after the next game, then I'll start having second thoughts.

Also apparently the JP translation is supposed to hint at Sora having having major depression and self confidence issues, but the English localization team was shit and omitted these cues and clues out his dialogue for whatever reason.

So basically he's your typical Japanese citizen who tries to mask their depression with a forced, happy attitude, even even though they're fucking dead inside. But the western player base doesn't catch this or take the hints because the English translation team fucked up and didn't even write in those hints to begin with. It's probably the same reason why his breakdown in the keyblade grave yard felt off or over-the-top to a lot of people.

And if that's really the case, then the might end up actually becoming a dynamic protag.

Attached: 1551674040965.jpg (500x333, 28K)

>If he still ends up being a retard after the next game, then I'll start having second thoughts.
He'll probably jizz himself when he possibly becomes a furry in the Zootopia world.

So it's just another case of shonen syndrome treating female characters like shit, as usual. Can't say I'm surprised.

>So basically he's your typical Japanese citizen who tries to mask their depression with a forced, happy attitude, even though they're fucking dead inside.
Jesus Christ, really?

>tfw Sora going Paladin could have been good but they fucked it up and made it feel forced and like they threw it in at the last possible moment

Attached: 1510421313832.png (633x758, 34K)

>2014
Funny. That's the year right before the sequel trilogy started......

is it me or does the entire "everyone dies" scene feel like it was made just to justify using Final World, which in and of itself comes and goes with little context besides "YA DIED SORA" and felt like a bunch of developer assets lying around rather than anything concrete

for fuck's sake two major conversations are squirreled away in there with no context (why the fuck is Namine there for example but not Roxas or Xion or anyone else), as OPTIONAL, like they had more ideas but slapped some shit together and called it a day for the release rush

>Kairi has the potential of having a decent character arc at the moment of her trying to become as strong as Sora through dangerous and if not inhumane ways that cause her to go batshit with Sora having to fight a light-brainwashed Kairi as a boss.
>TFW Nomura is probably too stupid to do something that interesting.

Attached: 093.jpg (500x411, 15K)

It won't, don't do this.

KH3 is trash
Nomura is a hack

If you're so upset about this, watch Disney's movies where women are perfect and must never be inconvenienced and the males are loser lame emasculatd beta failures who must be shamed and blamed for everything......fuck Disney. Wreck It Ralph 2 was garbage. And frankly Disney has been Estrogen Center for many years now especially since Princess and the Frog. That's when I noticed how anti-male Disney was in their concepts for movies. Naveen is a lazy good for nothing idiot who needs a woman to make something out of him, Dr. Facilier practices evil vodoo while a woman does good vodoo? Disney is simply peddling and announcing they make nothing for men. If you're a father and you have a son? Never take him to see Disney's shit.

Even their cancelled movie Gigantic is more of the same Pro-Female garbage about a little girl who is gigantic (hence the title) who abuses a boy who finds himself in the kingdom of the giants and the villains are 5 giants who are all men. You can tell what's going to happen on that premise alone, the girl starts bad but because she's a girl she will get better at being good and the 5 evil giants are irredeemable and must be destroyed. Fuck you Disney, it's easy to tell what formula they use after all their Pro-Female shit. The thing that angers me more is because women are the biggest spenders of Disposable Income, they're easy to satisfy and get them to SPEND SPEND SPEND on everything from movies, to merchandise, etc.

So, basically KH1 Riku?

Supposedly that's the case, going by the thoughts and impressions of fans translators who played the JP version of the game. Which would explain why a lot of people have grown to hate Sora over time due to his personality feeling so fucking childishly upbeat and giddy. Because it's actually just that, a facade.

And I can believe their word on it too, since the English translation team fucked up on a bunch of either shit as well.

Pretty much, but inversed in that while Riku was allowing himself to get corrupted by darkness to be stronger than Sora at the cost of his sanity, Kairi is allowing herself to be corrupted by light to be as strong as Sora at the cost of her sanity and so she can "protect" him.

Maybe even hig her a light-version of Riku's darkness outfit.

I was hoping for years that we'd get to see Kairi get DARKNESS'D and Sora have to fight her to make her snap out of it or something.

That's stupid user.

>ywn have a light obsessed Yandere Kairi gf
Why even live?

At least in Zootopia, Nick was actually much more competent than Judy, who actually was allowed to have a fair share of flaws.

It's basically a watered down rip off of FFX's ending without understanding why it was meaningful. Jesus Christ this game was a disaster.

And so it KH's plot at the moment.

I'm not pissed because I'm not getting forced strong feminazi protagonists in the series, I'm pissed because Nomura was giving people the false impression that he was building her up as a potentially important character and keyblade wielder over a 13-year period.

If he didn't bother giving her a fucking keyblade or go into detail about her training to become a keyblade wielder with Axel's help, then I doubt most other people would've been salty about the whole thing either. That's his own fault.

Blame Nomura being completely unable to decide what to do for the ending and then settling on the lowest idea of simplicity and rushing shit together that he could. We're basically only one step above a Steven Universe season finale except the hero 'dies' at the end.

Attached: from the deluxe artbook.png (1125x2000, 2.08M)

Jesus, who let you out of /r9k/?

>treating females like shit
>hasn't read One Piece at all

>He thought he was untouchable
I think it's more along the lines that he cared enough about everyone else to risk it all. Like he's been doing since KH1

She physically can't be darked, she's light all the way down to her DNA.

Is Nomura a fujo?

But apparently Elsa is a new Princess of Heart, and she caused near-eternal winter due to a tantrum.
Wouldn't be surprised if the whole "Sora having to beat the fuck out of an insane Kairi" thing is likely to happen seeing apparently POH can go batshit despite being pure light.

Give me Roxas traveling to Shibuya to rescue Sora and the two of them being partners in the Reaper's game

I think Naruto's the better example. Every single female character exists for eyecandy, to fill a background slot, to serve as a motive for a character, and/or to get stuffed into the fridge. Every single female character is basically only plot relevant if they're tied to the main characters (though most of the cast gets that treatment), they only usually win fights against other females, pretty much every non-filler female villain is killed indiscriminately, the strongest female characters get curbstomped so hard that they lose off-screen, the series' heroine is a functional retard who believes in true love with the series rival so hard that it bullshits itself into reality in a broken family relationship off-screen, and the BIG SUPER BAD BEHIND EVERYTHING was an evil alien woman who could create volcanoes and disintegrate people and yet winded herself despite having infinite energy so the heroes could punch her in the face and seal her.

One Piece at least puts on a thin veil of pretending the female characters do things or are relevant, and until she fucks up repeatedly in KH3 Aqua was decently competent. Naruto doesn't even have that.

>Neku and Roxas share the same Japanese VA
I want to see them interact just to see what would come out of it

Attached: C3F47469-3E3E-42FE-A201-F1DA1E161B62.png (1080x1080, 344K)

Elsa and Anna were teetering on the edge, they weren't officially chosen as PoH's until the end of the level, Larxene tells you this in no uncertain terms that the love of family filled both their hearts with light.

Nomura obviously rushed 3's development because he's far more interested in the prospect that comes after the Xehanort saga (AKA the half-living revival of his canned FFv13 project.)

He grew tired of the convoluted Xehanort plotlines, he clearly wants his canned FFv13 setting, keyblade OC MMO and Soriku fanfic fantasy to be the focal points for the new saga, with the MoM as the new big bad.

Attached: kingdom-hearts-3-secret-ending.jpg (770x432, 24K)

The worst part is that with seeing some fans say that the UX plot line is actually getting pretty interesting and more so than how the main series plot line was dragging on, I can totally see this and also see people hopping on board with the idea.

>with the MoM as the new big bad.
.........who doesn't get a proper comeuppance despite the awful shit he did because "I had good intentions lol".

Really, there's a major difference between idealism and bullshit. Just look at DC Comics.

I love the foreteller shit, but for fuck's sake Nomura, this was the last game involving Xehanort. Couldn't you have at least put some goddamn effort to finish it off?

>.........who doesn't get a proper comeuppance despite the awful shit he did because "I had good intentions lol".

Xehanort's clearly just another puppet in the MoM's grand plan, so his get-out-of-jail-card finale in 3 didn't really bother me all that much.

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out MoM himself is somehow being manipulated by another bad guy, who also ends up not recieving a proper comeuppance because "dude idealism LMAO".

>KH1
>Ansem is blown to smithereens

>KH2
>Xemnas is blown to smithereens

>KH3
>Xehanort goes to the afterlife with his butt-buddy as teenagers

One of these things is not like the other.

>Bellemere gets domed in the face while her young daughters are forced to watch
>Robin's milf mom gets genocided by the government
>Both Mr. 1's partner and Kalifa get ZAPPED
>Hancock enslaved for most of her youth
>Nami sexually assaulted and almost forced into marriage with creepy sex pervert lion man
>Zolo's childhood waifu fucking dies

Obviously the men in OP have it worse overall because there's far more of them but let's not pretend Oda isn't willing to subject the women to equally bad shit

Might as well blow Terra, Axel, Riku, Roxas and etc to smithereens as well, since they were also manipulated and tricked into doing some real terrible shit.

>Xehanort
>manipulated and tricked into doing some real terrible shit.
Fucking what?

Yea but MoM knew he'd do that.
What happens in the ripped out page is the final battle in KH3

retard he died so they could finally can this shit series.

I love her

Attached: KH3-Larxene-2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>implying the MoM isn't a future Sora from an alternate timeline who somehow went insane from reasons we don't yet know

Attached: 1342568708.png (2000x1213, 1.74M)

Before KH3, Ansem and Xemnas were just homicidal pieces of shit causing everything bad to happen, so their destructions made sense. Meanwhile the one behind them gets off almost scott-free.

Hahahahaha.

>Implying Kairi actually has anything if value
the only thing she did in the entire series is get kidnapped, be in a coma or died

>gets the shit kicked out of them and fucking dies
>scott-free

>Gets to go to the afterlife with his buddy as teens forever.
>Not scott-free

Sorry, now it's going to be Sora fucking around in modern-day Japan in an attempt to see how much more Nomura can butcher the series by adding in the whole "our world is part of the KH universe LMAO" shit.

Nomura confirmed that it isn't real-world Shibuya, but a version of real-world Shibuya within its own fantasy world.
Having Sora explore the real world as a one-off joke world would be fucking hilarious though.

Nigger, the """afterlife""" is just Kingdom Hearts. Everyone's heart ends up there, evil or not.

Nah. The wild ride is still fun and it appears to just be starting.

Attached: 92FD7A60-E7EE-4CB4-98B1-92C3B41CCBDE.jpg (1024x549, 32K)

>”They can take your world, they can take your heart, cut you loose from all you know. But if it’s your fate, then every step forward will always be a step closer to home.”

tfw you realize this intro phrase is talking about Sora’s fate post KH3

Did he really rip off the ending of FFX?

This, it’s like watching anime, where they introduce a new set of uber bad guys after the protagonists finally deal with the previous big bads, I love it

He died a virgin

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-3-Big-Hero-6-enters-the-game-in-new-trailer.jpg (800x535, 35K)

its definitely a version of shibuya from twewy but probably not the same one that twewy took place in. The story dlc is probably going to be sora playing the reapers game and riku fucking around in the verum rex world.

Him and Kairi had sweet limbo sex in The Final World before he brought her back. That's why they didn't show it.

The Foreteller storyline is pretty interesting so far to be fair.

>Hey sora you need to learn the power of waking
>Oh what is it? How do you acquire and use it properly? Well, I can't tell you just go around the fucking universe and I'm sure you'll get it probably maybe I don't know. I'm just a keyblade master with equal to xehanort and eraqus

Attached: file.png (516x291, 156K)

Pretty sure he just confirmed that it isn't the exact same Shibuya as in TWEWY.

The opening segment of the game with Sora starting off as his KH1 self at the station of awakening also takes place right after everyone dies in the keyblade graveyard.

Attached: D1OW7HYXcAAmvZn.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

She's still a cute

Attached: 6l2qisgp3u311.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

>Heroes die in Keyblade Graveyard
>Sora rewinds time or some shit and has a redo
>Everyone is aware that this has happened, even Xigbar
>For some reason in the Terranort scene everyone acts as if this is the first time it has happened and nothing changes until Lingering Will shows up
I am confused.

>pic related
Fuckin' wot m8?

Sora fucked with reality so bad that it glitches out.

I agree, too bad they didn't use her for jack shit in this game.

But the characters are aware of the time travel bullshit and that the scene had already happened in both the preceding and following scene.

I can't wait until we get a MoM game model so we can compare it to all the other dark hoodie characters and crack the secret, if it's not already revealed in his in-game debut.

>Expect a bunch of cute Kairi/Sora moments
>She does nothing fro 2/3rds of the game

Attached: s80bjij2ykn11.png (900x900, 1.24M)

Some guy supposedly hacked the game and it the pic itself confirms that the station of awakening exists in the final world.
Also we're getting a new game + mode.

The Ultimania basically confirmed that Sora fucked reality so hard he thew the entire universe in a time loop until he finally found a way to revive himself and the 7 guardians of light with Kairi's help.

Do you have anything from the ultimania to share specifically? I'd like to read it. Also, Chirithy already mentioned that so is it a big surprise to people?

why didnt they just make Kairi a replica body and make her heart time travel?

cute

Attached: 0a3a680d2d8e4df87ecf690fa798cb04.jpg (1080x818, 101K)

Yeah, the timeline is gitching because Sora broke it.

Does that mean that Drake Bell will stop living at Disneyland or is he now a permanent resident due to the subject material?

something something "the mind forgets but the heart always remembers" levels of BS

dude why are you even trying to make sense out of this bullshit

What's this about 3d KH mmo I've been hearing about recently? Just rumors?

Attached: IMG_20190311_222326.jpg (515x415, 25K)

>You could dress up Aqua in 0.2
>You cannot dress up ANYONE in KH3

Biggest mistake of the game desu

Rumors based on Nomura saying there was a 3rd KH related thing he was thinking about doing that isn't KH4 or KH3.5, and that the plot of the mobile game based on were people assume it will end is fast approaching.

I could try to find the specific passage of the interview that talks about this, but it shouldn't be too hard googling the Ultimania translations for yourself.

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-3-Ultimania-Scenario-Mysteries-Interview-Translated-14746

He body swaps a lot though, maybe this is how you avoid becoming kill with the power of waking

When will we get a multiplayer coliseum where you can play as the protags?

Attached: Aqua Banana Bread.jpg (1920x1356, 195K)

I don't know how they did it, but Second form actually looks better than KH2's outfit aesthetically

Attached: forms.png (935x889, 842K)

Not a timeloop in the way you're thinking and especially not the way the overlong google doc theory does.

The opening (and we can't be fully sure he means to include the tutorial) is Sora's thoughts after KH3.

However the power of waking timeloop only extends for a few minutes.

>—When we leave the Final World, we are back to the point just before Sora and his friends were defeated. Why is that?

>Nomura: The power of awakening is essentially "the power to put sleeping hearts back the way they were." But the impact of forcing his friends' fading hearts back the way they were rewrote reality, and created a singularity. The rewrite caused the chronology in which they were destroyed to have "never happened."

these fake Kingstagram comments are gold

Attached: 02d.png (1920x1635, 2.19M)

That's how he returned though, he swayed riku to darkness so he could steal his body and use it to regain his form. When Sora defeated ansem/riku at Hollow bastion he released Riku's heart, leaving just his body and Ansem's heart. At least I think that's how you explain Ansem getting his old body back and Riku just being a light ghost that stops Ansem from attacking. Makes sense that when you defeat him in the World of Darkness that Riku is restored according to the Replica logic. Once Riku's heart was released his body was occupied only by Ansem's, which according to what we know about Replicas/bodies they take on the appearance of the heart inhabiting it. Doesnt explain how Terranort doesnt just look like old Xehanort though.

Kek

Attached: 1551175436782.png (1920x1505, 2.41M)

> KH mmo

god please no, I've sworn myself to never play another mmo again

Attached: bba.gif (390x219, 1023K)

Attached: be5.jpg (680x1038, 57K)

I think you just have to rationalize it with time travel rules like branching paths or dumb video game stuff.
Sora time traveled and the restored hearts all had memory in that spot they came to back. Two things happened here: either its a branching timeline thing where characters were only aware in that moment where they came back but as soon as they walked back to the point of before their demise, they only had their old timeline memories while those events played out and differed until the point the events changed, or its even simpler and they wanted to keep the cool video game moment of having LW drop in at that one moment in the scene. Either way its pretty dumb

>people still blindly believe that the google doc theory has been debunked just because it happened to be written by a bunch of fujos

The Ultimania itself strongly hints at 3 taking place within the sleeping realm. Everything from Chirithy's dialogue to Sora's default outfit implies that some kind of dream-related fuckery is strongly involved.

then what's the lich, where does he take people's hearts?
what was the deepest darkest abyss YX was talking about?
why did MX and Eraqus ascend into heavenly rays of light instead of Kingdom hearts?

The only people who think it has any validity are fags and fujos, who cares what they think.

>why did MX and Eraqus ascend into heavenly rays of light instead of Kingdom hearts?
Kingdom Hearts was literally right above them.

rewatch the scene bro.

I just wanted to see Sora go full rip and tear on Master X. Is that asking so much?

>then what's the lich, where does he take people's hearts?
The deepest darkest abyss
>what was the deepest darkest abyss YX was talking about
NOT the afterlife.

The only people who deny ALL of the shit from that doc are people who are worried about their precious ships to begin with, be it fujos, fags, straight people or waifufags.

Sans the blatantly biased Soriku theories in the latter half, there's a lot of valid points in the first half of that doc.

Yeah, they were going to KH, how did you not get that?

Weird to think that Ansem/Xemnas's goals aside from putting the pieces of MX's plan into place had no bearing on the rest of his grand scheme. Ansem just wanted darkness to consume everything, and Xemnas wanted to get Org 13 their hearts back. Really if Xemnas's plan for KH2 worked he sorta fucked up his end of the deal, if he was trying to gather 13 vessels for MX he would've undone it with this. You figure they would've gotten greedy and told MX to fuck off at some point.

>Kingdom Hearts 4
>4 is death
>Sora is in Shibuya now
>Shibuya is the setting for TWEWY
>TWEWY is about death
>Sora will try to return to the living world
>makes a deal with the Disney villain involved with death and the Other Side
>darkness, Heartless, death, and spirituality

Attached: 448841_1274542957189_full.jpg (766x350, 45K)

Wait what? What are you talking about?

It's a heartless right? To the dark realm.

Sorry fag but the fujo fantasy theory has zero basis in reality. The writers of it have zero understanding of how the realm of sleep and sleeping worlds operate.

I bet you're confused about Xion too, since you're too autistic to infer anything.

Don't forget Nomura said he really likes the character Hades to secure even more wild death rides.

Nomura said that the Shibuya that Sora went to isn’t the same Shibuya as TWEWY

>cool video game moment of having LW drop in at that one moment in the scene

Everyone was jizzing their pants over this but that cutscene was fucking lame. They barely even fight, Terranort just kind of awkwardly stands there while LW holds him with his whip for 20 seconds.

KH3 has no unique story of its own. It exist only to tie up the loose threads of all the previous games of the series, conclude the arc and set up the next arc. It's no KH1 or 2 in terms of scope or narrative.

>WOWWWWW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I COULDN'T OVERUSE THE POWER OF WAKING?!?! THANKS YEN SID!

That quote is so vague and weirdly phrased. It could mean that TWEWY and KH are separate continuities and that Shibuya is the one of the DDD Neku not TWEWY Neku.

>Hades and Dr. Facilier working together to keep Sora dead or at least impede him so they can use the Heartless for their own shared ends

That would be cool.

KINO
streamable.com/3c342

Attached: CUM KINGDOM HEARTS.png (638x451, 139K)

The only real argument I've seen against it so far is the appearance of Heartless in the sleeping worlds.

Other than that, there's still some real fishy dream-related shit going on, regardless of whatever rules may apply to the sleeping realms and the sleeping worlds.

It's clearly not KH in the cutscene, there's nothing else to say.

Extremely confused. What motivation could possibly exist for Xion to join them again?

I can see why it would be for you, but I still think the moment is cool when it happens. It's just a few things around it could have been better

And the only way out of hell is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

>this lich you've been fighting - it's not like other heartless

>what was the deepest darkest abyss YX was talking about?

The deepest, darkest abyss. AKA Kingdom Hearts' equivalent to hell, which is where Sora, Riku, Yozora and the MoM are residing at the next game.

Get Nomura on the phone and fund it.

Attached: 3873732738_13cc5a3243_o-5846ec813df78c0230944f80.jpg (960x640, 106K)

There is zero dream related happenings in KH3, trying to imply there is because you idiots are taking moments meant for laughs and acting like Sora being trusting or being trusted fast as if it is something new is a massive stretch made by retards who don't know how to read a scene. Guess what, there's zero implication Sora's been going through innumerable time loops, he reset reality once and paid the price for it, the realm of sleep isn't a layer over reality that simulates every single character and world, it's the place where worlds that don't fully recover from being in the Realm of Darkness go. Really heartless being there should have been enough for you people to have dropped it, but your desire to have Riku fuck Sora is stronger then your ability to use context clues or logic.

Attached: 1550107750078.png (863x433, 161K)

Don't get me wrong, seeing LW show up at all was great, it's just that looking back it wasn't a very dynamic scene.

Don't fuck with MoM's plan

Attached: Demyx.png (1993x2735, 2.5M)

I looked at it, Kingdom Hearts shined a light down on both of them as they cast themselves away and accepted their hearts. Once they were gone, the crew sealed away Kingdom Hearts and Eraqus and Xehanort are gone while the crew are teleported out of Scala and back to a "restored" keyblade graveyard

It all went to shit when Nomura decided Nobodies could be their own person.

I want to fuck MoM.

Actual brainlet

That and a lot of the rest of the last section of the game are likely going to be expanded on, fixed, and explained better with the free and paid DLC Nomura's working on.

Xigbar/Braig turning out to be Luxu was such a fucking twist that I honestly would dump this series if Demyx turned out to be MoMmy

>Really heartless being there should have been enough for you people to have dropped it, but your desire to have Riku fuck Sora is stronger then your ability to use context clues or logic.

Thanks for proving my point even though I literally just said that the soriku shit from the doc was biased and should be overlooked due to said bias.
It really all comes down to people defending their stupid shitty ships in this fandom, doesn't it?

I'm still going to lean on the possibility of some kind of dream related fuckery being involved because that's just the kind of plot twist bullshit Nomura would pull out of his ass for easy shock value.

By ignoring the rest of my post you admit defeat

No, I'm just acknowledging that something weird is going on, and the first half of the document points some of it out.

Sora abusing the power of waking could've resulted in all of the characters being revived in the sleeping realm for all we fucking know. Why would Nomura admit that he based Sora's KH3 look off of a mix of his 3D and KH2 look? Why would Chirithy mention some ominous shit about the sleep and death blurring together? Why would Meow Wow and the Combined Keyblade be tangible things? Why would Riku suddenly get a haircut change out of nowhere after getting knocked, and one that resembles his 3D look nonetheless? It's fucking weird and this is the kind of shit Nomura pulls off before he reveals yet another one of his big plot twists.

>Why would Nomura admit that he based Sora's KH3 look off of a mix of his 3D and KH2 look?
Because it's cool.
>Why would Chirithy mention some ominous shit about the sleep and death blurring together
Because it's cool.
>Why would Meow Wow and the Combined Keyblade be tangible things?
Because it's cool
>Why would Riku suddenly get a haircut change out of nowhere after getting knocked, and one that resembles his 3D look nonetheless?
Because it's cool.

Attached: 1551435339365.jpg (340x374, 25K)

heard u talking shit like I wouldn't hear

Attached: meowwow.jpg (2150x1209, 587K)

what are you talking about they were holding hands.

Then he'll be certain to return to the living world, being pure and uncorrupted.

Steer us wrong everytime.

Attached: Xigbar01.png (544x1024, 389K)

YOUR BODY SUBMITS!

Attached: Xehanort's Heartless.png (800x893, 398K)

Xigbar is the best villain in Kingdom Hearts and I'm so glad he's sticking around for the long run.