youtube.com/watch?v=KSZ4tSoumNk
youtube.com/watch?v=pZuB6FQez0M
pastebin.com/LhUmhkci
archive.org/details/MoonmanNotoriousKKKHD
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jf-E7oEguU
youtube.com/watch?v=VyllQuQuHZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this direct to video? Fuck.

Attached: 1530598951321.jpg (540x718, 74K)

>who needs a doomguy
>takingover

Attached: 11421228-5E71-4DED-8C81-747625DD3B15.jpg (1079x920, 195K)

>ratio'd
kek

>Doomgal is a womanlet

Attached: 1522556431866.jpg (1080x1350, 390K)

She’s very small. Just look at her.

Attached: 593019A1-C7B4-4B23-97A4-59C51B78CCA0.jpg (1536x2048, 404K)

The chair is gigantic.

If you want to make DOOM but with a woman, you might as well make a Metroid adaptation or Alien part 23.

How is it so hard to make a Doom movie? Like really all the pieces are there, the only thing you might need to take artistic liberties is with Doomguy's character and even then all you have to do is make him like the typical 80's action main character.

It looks like a cheap sci fi.

What does a sci fi base look like a factory.

>The chair is gigantic.
it's built for two.

>Yakes
Yakes!

God that looks terrible

For a hobbit? Sure

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-002813.png (720x1280, 372K)

>WHEN
>WILL
>THEY
>LEARN

HAHAHA OH WOW

She's not a hobbit. As I said, that chair has some unusual size. She's not that shorter from me actually. I'm 173cm and I tower over other people.

Alienseses

Wow even 2005 movie was better.

Post the Doom twitter response.

This has to be bait

>I'm 173cm
lead to your pot of gold

>direct to video
at least I can actually see whats happening

Do you live in a pigmy village?

Yes.

to the pit with you

Who wore it better Yea Forums?

Attached: shitdoommovie.png (621x450, 385K)

ngl she cute

Attached: 5445335.png (866x671, 564K)

Why did the Rock turn evil in the first movie? I completely forgot everything about the movie except for the first person scene and the final battle.

Kek, that gun looks so fucking dumb.

Also, can these niggas get some power armor? how you gonna survive fireballs and shit with just a flak jacket and swat outfit.

"demon" buttaids

Jesus Christ that bitch is smaller than me.

This is one of the bigger things I hate about both Doom movies. Both OG and Doom 3 have armour designs that looks badass and partially practical. Neither movie has this.

lmao

Attached: 2567542.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

muh loyalty to the army

The demons look fine at least. No CGI.

nice hairline lady

Why can't the stronk woman be, you know, actually strong? Tired of these womenlets with no muscle definition trying to be arnold.

womanlets took over and will never get tall girls be in anything

>This movie will release
>Tons of media praising it despite empty theater seats
>Internet mongers praise the "win" for women
>Doomguy in Eternal will be petitioned into a woman
>Pete never bothered to kill me

Attached: 1469996572432.png (325x244, 75K)

An ugly womanlet is 100% more likely to suck a dick for a role than someone who actually looks decent.

it wont be in theaters
its direct to video

Is this shit straight to youtube ads or what?

Doomguy is in the movie tho.
Also, I'll probably watch this. For kicks.
It would be cool if they made an actual good Doom movie, and not just cheese tho.

Fuck me, it looks even cheaper than the old movie

Attached: 1341865009913.jpg (640x480, 116K)

This looks worse than the other doom movie.

id rather watch the sonic movie

Attached: disgust.jpg (348x358, 48K)

this

At least old doom movie had Rock and First Person shooting scene.
This one screams YAASSSS QUEEN SLAYYY

>female doomguy

i'm usually against misogynistic incels but this one is retarded

>cheese
yeah, because doom is known for its seriousness

the first doom movie was fucking kino. the scene where it goes into FPS mode is fucking rad

>t. incel
Although to be fair if emily blunt was the main it would be fine

I'm sure the elevator pitch for this movie wasn't even bad. They're not gonna focus on the Doomguy, cause the Doomguy is just a force of nature. He'll probably come in at the climax of the movie and just tear everything apart.

It's just this doesn't look good at all.

That's a small chair in the US.

So you're finally starting to see the bullshittery of SJW? Took you long enough but I guess your IQ ain't that high.

Attached: keikaku.jpg (550x410, 26K)

that movie was fucking shit
the fps was pretty kino tho

Like, I bet they referenced the new Dredd movie as an example. Don't make Dredd the protagonist himself. He's more like an legend who the real protagonist looks up towards as an example.

GOD I HATE WOMEN

Attached: 1390700890441.jpg (748x857, 131K)

Attached: laugh1.jpg (646x687, 69K)

For the people wondering why is this movie even being made in the first place:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AshcanCopy

>tvtropes
I know

we get it
you are a faggot

women are women
hate the fucking system

I mean, they could have at least looked around for a female bodybuilder or an athlete or something, right?
Right?

Nah.

I didn't even see any demons in the trailer

FUCK YEAH DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY

I dont feel like it
you look for one

this but unironically

It's better to get an ugly lesbian for the job

its cheaper

Doomslayer
>Silent
>no annoying catch phrases or swear words
>speaks with his actions
>main character traits are inhuman levels of rage-enhanced strength and hatred for demonkind

Doomchick
>loud mouth
>strong-willed and constantly virtue signaling girl power
>runs funny
>not intimidating
>probably thinks the demon refugees should be given homes instead of killed

THIS MAKES MY BRAIN THE MAD BRAIN

Attached: 8VkLL5vYWU3ENwqnR8QKAk.jpg (940x529, 228K)

Convincing looking heavy armor costs money, user. This is direct to video.
Reusing the old SWAT outfits you found at the bottom of the costume chest is fucking free.

Please get off Yea Forums, Tiffany, this is a man's place

id isn't even pretending this isn't a travesty.
twitter.com/DOOM/status/1105216174973960192

Can we please stop pretending the FPS scene is any good now that we have Hardcore Henry?

Ouch

Attached: ahaha.png (570x668, 605K)

>tfw Twitter is less SJW than Yea Forums

What happened to this shit place?

shoving a dildo up your cootch doesnt make you a guy Sophie

Huh so they were making a new one.
Romero mentioned this in a postmortem thing he did for the first Doom like 2 years ago.

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x600, 42K)

it was the only memorable thing from that shitty movie

What if she has a masculine pussy

>tower over other people
We all can’t live in the Shire.

But if it was done way better by a movie that had the balls to commit to doing it the whole way through, why give it any credit just because it has the Doom name slapped on it?

guess it counts

I gotta be honest, everyone's acting looks pretty bad. Maybe it'll just be an entertaining shitfest, maybe.

the only reason people remember the movie is because it has doom slapped in the name
its basically a copy cat of the first resident evil movie but in space

>5'6 1/4
>1/4
lmao

the 110lb 5'6 woman with the arm reach of a child being written into fiction as a "Bad Ass Asskicker" is probably the WORST fucking cliche of the 2000's

It's arguably ruined more movies games and books than anything else in history.

>some shit old JPC with no attachments
>pistol mags on leg holster like a total sperg and not on the belt
>shitty kryptek "camo"
>elbow guards
>hurr durr five belts
>shoelaces not tied enough.
Only comparatively good thing on that abomination are those Arc'teryx kneepads. 2/10 would not operate with.

As for the video, that shit looks worse than old 90s Westwood anims. Fuck this cancer.

It's ok because girls are badass and can do anything a man can do :)

BASED

They're doing this AGAIN?

Attached: 1552261202103.jpg (480x362, 32K)

WOMAN BAD!

You go gurl!

its the film equivalent of "mom says its my turn to play now"

It's all just too forced. You can especially tell in the video when she's standing in the elevator with the gun that's almost larger than she is. Her acting is just too unrealistic to fit the scenario.

That woman is just an actress paid to take a role and promote the movie, nothing more.
If you want to hate someone, hate the company and producers making this cheap cash grab

Attached: 1543405173296.png (948x1388, 305K)

Shut your fucking mouth, Sarah

I wish.
I'm a fat latino male with the most generic latino name imaginable.

Nah, but cheap and hastily thrown together "films" that do little to keep close to the source material and exist only so that the studio can keep the rights to a hot franchise in the hopes of someday being able to sell it off at a higher profit are.

Ha, you hit the nail on the head.
This is the video game movie equivalent of the Fantastic Four movies.

Shit just rent the colonial marine outfits from 20th Century Fox. They're even all of the correct bulkiness and colour scheme.

>new video game Doom Eternal is coming out soon, where the members of the UAC essentially shit their pants when Doomguy enters the base
>lol who needs a doomguy?

Who the fuck is this? Reverse image only gives results of old Yea Forums racebait threads.

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

This made me chortle profusely.

The fuck is this and why did you also post it in the days gone thread?

Now THAT is how you shit on this kind of garbage.

Attached: squid1.png (1100x1142, 1.27M)

pretty good, im bobbing my head

Attached: GOAy.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

>direct to video

Attached: 1547091401951.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Can you idiots stop pretending the woman is supposed to be doomguy? There are probably 1000 other legitimate reasons to hate the film, but she is not meant to be doomguy. He shows up at the end or some shit. Film is still focused on her, so fuck that, but she is not doomgal or whatever term you faggots have given her.

So, who cares?

Please go back to the kitchen, Stacy.

>the 110lb 5'6 woman with the arm reach of a child being written into fiction as a "Bad Ass Asskicker" is probably the WORST fucking cliche of the 2000's
What makes it even worse is that the same people who make/praise that kind of content, tend to loudly argue against "armor bikini"/deep cleavages/etc sexy depictions of women in fiction media as "unrealistic".

The script has been leaked, you fuckups. The movie will still be irredeemable trash, but at least be accurate with your hate for it.

oof

Attached: 1551647631320.jpg (613x640, 109K)

>why are you focusing in on this topic
>when the actress herself is spewing it

literally what is the point of casting someone so utterly unconvincing? she looks like she can barley hold her Styrofoam gun

>Its a movie about a woman taking her periods in space.

Attached: 9c6b5639043516c311fb3c5ba627a7752f60b5a6473159d93ec2ee3983485c1e.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Yea Forums is almost 50% reset era and neogaf refugees

they cant post on their boards because they would get banned so they come here

Because it's not true and was meant to be a surprise. Another retarded move by Hollywood marketing. Soon after the tweet they had to publicly clarify she isn't doomguy. Now the script is out and it's been proven. Because, you know, actors never do dumb shit. The movie's still going to be a heaping pile of hot diarrhea and will barely place any focus on doomguy. But you don't need to make up shit to prove that it's terrible. It will do that on its own.

Not really, this is clearly a Doom 3 situation where the MC is just some marine grunt that has to deal with demons.
Kinda like how the Dead Space movies (+Ignition) didn't star Isaac Clarke, or Metroid Prime Federation Force.

>People still havent decided to make a Doom movie with Doomguy and Crash

Attached: fuck_this_gay_earth.jpg (480x385, 35K)

It's not any worse than the new games.

Attached: smug_anime_map.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

>it's not a sequel to the first movie guys honest
>still using those tacticool black outfits instead of doom armor
they don't even look as good as the costumes from the first movie, the helmets look like spray painted sports gear.

>look like

Looks like fan made youtube shit.

you can do a lot with paint

Attached: 38135-maverick_mod.jpg (1443x812, 383K)

Looks like something made for youtube. She looks like such a joke in that suit holy shit. Its like shes wearing her big brothers clothes

absolutely fucking based

another day, another tryhard titty-toughass female protag that couldn't be taken seriously by anyone but the most rabid feminist

Attached: cornelius.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

>cheaper
unlikely.

Unless it's a bara tier girl it's gonna be shit

This is some monkey paw wish kinda shit God fuck this

Why is it literally impossible to make a decent movie adaption of a video game?

Attached: 9F03282B-5E30-40E7-B687-92495E510090.jpg (487x466, 49K)

Oh look, it looks like shit
Who would've known

They're made by people who don't like video games.

Attached: 1478982935934.jpg (3000x2599, 2.29M)

>Doom movie without Doomguy
To what end?

Daily reminder that the only good vidya movies come from japan, or 90s america

The stupid thing that gets me is what's wrong with them is the movie doing the opposite of what the fans like about it. Most egregious example is Assassin's creed movie taking place more in the present than the past.

SCP-3108?

There are some god tier fan films as well.

>tfw 2005 Doom is somehow better than this shit

Attached: 1551035769234.jpg (361x330, 13K)

>Hockey helmets.

Attached: 1372188492113.jpg (640x604, 186K)

Attached: 1342441737983.jpg (294x294, 51K)

another ghostbusters, holy shit we're gonna get some good keks out of this

I'm laughing, but crying inside

Attached: 1447255061970.jpg (250x296, 12K)

holy moly guys.

Christ they should have just adapted the fucking novels

this looks more like a schlocky starship troopers sequel than a doom movie

Attached: 1550091083771.png (466x486, 136K)

>tfw thought the movie shit was gonna lead to new info on Doom Eternal

Attached: kms.png (1070x601, 507K)

why does the lighting and scenery remind me of those days of our lives dramas that my mom use to watch?

>Taking over
>Direct to video
>Not direct to DVD or Blue ray
She might have the NO 1 selling VHS tape this year so technically she is not wrong.

Attached: Taking over.png (375x27, 4K)

It wasnt good but at least it was memorable and at least reminiscint of the games

Juan? Pedro?

women don't belong in anything related to DOOM

Attached: 1424810957269.jpg (229x250, 8K)

>People in this very thread are retconing the 2005 turd into a good movie, an "underrated classic"
It's the prequels after the release of The Last Jedi all over again.
You guys are huge faggots.

>and at least reminiscint of the games
It really wasn't.

Annthilation????

Attached: 1524636001998.gif (400x300, 1.94M)

Nobody thought it could get even worse man

Everything changed when the reddit nation invaded, at least Yea Forums keeps them contained

So? That doesn't make the previous garbage any better and you're just hurting your credibility.
What's next? Pretending that DmC was the best Devil May Cry game after DMC 5 is released? Pretending that Dark Souls 2 is the best Souls game after Sekiro releases?

>intentionally shitty direct to video adaptation
>obviously overall low production values

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THERE A FUCKING WOMAN IN DOOM WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING
You guys are morons.

Juan.

But DMC5 is the best in the franchise. Same as nobody suddenly liking Skyward Sword because BotW was so good. It only happens when the next entry is complete dogshit.

Because its inherently bad. Interaction is key to video games, and movies remove that entirely.

>they're always after 'me lucky charms

>entirely
that's not really true you just interact with a movie by watching it same can be said of 90% of a video game

And that's not a healthy attitude to have. Something being worse than the latest terrible entry doesn't make that entry one any less terrible than it was originally.

If the next Doom movie ends being worse than Annihilation, will you proclaim that Doom Annihilation was a good movie, the Metroid movie you wished for during years?

>Universal 1440 Entertainment, the production arm of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, has once again opened a portal to Hell with Doom: Annihilation
lol

This bitch supposed to be Crash?

Attached: 1525224329269.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Ahahahahahahahaha
That's pretty funny in a meta sense

Nope.

>Because its inherently bad. Interaction is key to video games, and movies remove that entirely.
That's not entirely true, some games are either barebones enough that they can be fleshed out in an interesting way or they're pretty linear as-is and the interactivity isn't key. I think a bigger fundamental issue is that quality games are almost universally longer then any movie could be and that length actually has important stuff that's hard to cut or compress without butchering it. I can think of a few good anime adaptions for example but those were helped by both being low budget for the effect and just plain having 6-12 hours to work with, not 2 (or less). Video games are already visual too, so it's not like books where "a picture can tell a thousand words" and a lot of pages can be compressed into one shot with good art direction and cinematography.

It probably also is an issue that even more expensive games can get away with much smaller audiences then movies, so movies always feel the need to try to "appeal to a broader audience" which inevitably fucks everything even worse. And games tend to be very expensive to do live action too, since games themselves aren't bound by any of that.

Attached: 1396401739983.jpg (275x200, 10K)

They should've cast a tranner.

Attached: 1540078835774.png (618x750, 234K)

Also for an anime example that had both those parts, Gungrave was a confusingly good adaption of a barebones essentially tech demo early PS2 game that turned out vastly better then it had any fucking right to be. Game should have been near instantly forgotten (and I bought it too from fucking game storp back when there wasn't much for the PS2 where I was) yet somehow something happened with it.

Attached: who knows how this happened.png (1280x1008, 1.59M)

Apologize.

Attached: doom1-491x339.jpg (491x339, 42K)

Never!
Shit will always be shit, even if when a smelliest shit appears later!

No. Both are shit just in different ways. Might not be so glaring if we hadn't surprisingly actually gotten a fun new game recently and Eternal looks promising too.

FFS the woke train dosen't have any brakes it seems.

Attached: 1527643019306.jpg (470x419, 37K)

Just because the movies get worse doesn't retroactively make this good.
Doom 2005 had a great OST and great special effects but it was still dumb in every other aspect.
It's also the darkest movie of all time next to AvP: Requiem

YASSS QUEEN SLAYYYY

This makes me want a new judge dredd movie, with the same cutie girl.

based

Attached: me.jpg (618x750, 56K)

Hold her horses, shill. We haven't even seen a trailer yet.

fuck no

Wha-what happened to taking back the rainbow clown Pepe?

nah the "brakes" are "sells like shit". earlier user was right comparing it to nu-ghostbusters which was a big budget big marketed thing but then lost like $70m.

obviously this is small budget direct to video so absolute losses are limited but market is the real brakes on all this shit. fact is some of this just will not sell.

i dunno

He realized trannies offer the purest love.

Eould Doom make a good first person movie similar to Hardcore Henry? Not gonna lie the one scene from the old Doom movie was pretty cool

Attached: received_1926202150769782.gif (400x400, 673K)

>ultra-macho schlock franchise about a faceless berserker that fistfights Hellspawn whilst heavy metal music blares in the background

This sort of shit should be able to effortlessly write itself into something entertaining, and yet, we get "die, die, die!" passionlessly delivered by some noodle-armed roastie instead.

What a waste of time, effort and whatever shoestring budget that this SyFy-tier shitshow was allocated.

Attached: 1552321101053.png (585x1172, 413K)

>we want a female Doomguy
>Why not make a Metroid movie then?
>shut up, sexist

Attached: 1552323483752.png (540x763, 197K)

Yea Forums btfo

Attached: womangood.png (642x523, 56K)

>Doom Lady
>Not Doom Gal

One job

>way to throw Universal under the bus

Stating that you're not involved with the production of the movie is throwing someone under the bus?

Attached: tanya wat.jpg (600x344, 29K)

>because a woman is the lead character
in a fucking doom movie

doom.

we're talking about DOOM here. even that abortion of a movie with dwayne johnson was better than this pile of trash could ever be, and yes, its because a woman is the main character.

same reason why the cpt marvel movie will be atrociously bad. stop trying to force females into male roles just to push muh diversity and muh gender roles.

Attached: 1535944584814.png (1024x1447, 497K)

What.

unironically pretty hilarious
>admitting this is not your piece and sneakily telling that it's dog shit

George Miller to direct DOOM movie when?

hd version

Attached: 1467511363999.png (1024x1447, 552K)

Metroid by John Carpenter (Fusion) or James Cameron (Super) when

But, he's just saying they're not invol... oh yeah guy just wants to make a scene about it.

Tanya live action movie when?

>a shitty movie is shit not because it looks like it was made with 5 dollars but because of the genitals of the main character

Attached: 1535944709825.png (1024x1447, 1.45M)

The Doom Twitter has already disowned the film, saying they're not involved

Your shitty pic is the same shit. It's fucking awful.

Pretty sure George is now retired

its ok to have shit taste user

Attached: 1535944646689.png (1024x1447, 1.66M)

>once again making it a DOOM 3 adaptation
Jesus Christ. It's the easiest thing to make a fucking DOOM movie. Get some buff ass unknown actor, or a known one who doesn't mind being the silent/stoic type. Put him in chunky future armor. Make it an almost John McClain + John Wick thing. He goes to Mars on a normal job and gets caught up in UAC's bullshit disaster. So he has to survive and make it out of the facility alive. He rescues some people. Kicks demon ass. Get a good metal band to do covers of the vidya music. Pump up the violence. And there you go, you have a movie. Instead they keep doing this stupid Resident Evil movie PWSAnderson/Uwe Boll type shit with it. And they won't let Doom 3 go.

Bitch have seen the fucking production company?
imdb.com/search/title?companies=co0359888
This studio has some god awful sequels in tow for even the shittiest films.

Attached: this sucks man.png (500x677, 160K)

They're trying to do discount Emily Blunt.

Is this being made by Sci-Fi channel? Where's the demons? Where's the budget?

Attached: 1539450627983.gif (500x281, 1.03M)

>How High 2

Attached: 2019-03-11_22-15-47.png (768x768, 1.08M)

>femdoom
>"oh what the fu-"
>it's direct to video
>"oof, now I feel bad AND relieved"

Why do they give these people money?
Every movie on this list is fucking terrible.

Carpenter doesn't make movies anymore.

The old movie had a theatrical release and starred The Rock so of course it does.

FUCKING OOF

Attached: 1540522681448.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

how fucking hard is it to make a goddamn doom movie WITHOUT REMAKING THE 2005 MOVIE
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IS EVERYONE IN THE FILM INDUSTRY A FUCKING RETARD OR SOMETHING?!

Attached: 1531190970514.gif (540x772, 554K)

This is the same industry that still thinks that to this day animation is only for children and not a proper medium.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkhXSLmRbiE
eat shit.

I'm pretty sure that poster was referring to a Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer

damn that was cold

Attached: 1548727287130.jpg (2043x2000, 1.11M)

>woody woodpecker 2017
>all those sequels
>the scorpion king FOUR
Oh Jesus.

Attached: 1546464092596.jpg (658x370, 33K)

Hollywood has its head up its ass. It doesn't have faith in VIDEO GAMES, EWWW! Those are toys for kids! What year is it again? 1980-something?

enough

hollywood is what nepotism looks like

MANUFACTURED CONTROVERSY!

It's direct to video trash. They need all the attention they can manufacture.

And Yea Forums played right into their hands. This is, what, 4th thread about this? This movie is going to be huge.

It literally is

I thought people in B-movies are usually ashamed, unless they've made a career with them.

>The trailer looks good
If you're blind maybe

I don't have much faith in Yea Forums-dollars. Anyone who wants to see it here will pirate it.

what is this doomniece horseshit

its fine
thats all i had

Yea Forums has more adults

Where's the fucking heavy metal for crying out loud

Attached: 1537147445031.jpg (905x1024, 75K)

why couldn't they have hired a beefcake chick? if you're gonna have porn-tier acting anyway at least have her look the part

it's an industry full of coked-out rapists that think they know better than everyone else

You won’t find any heavy metal in this movie. They’re copying the last Doom movie again.

>main character traits are inhuman levels of rage-enhanced strength and hatred for demonkind
ah meme slayer

I swear these people didn't play the games, or at least didn't pay attention. Doomguy hates demons but he's actually kind of a goofball.

Hopefully this'll do for now
youtu.be/wbjMHisK9cg At Dooms Gate

youtube.com/watch?v=NrMrF_k_fMo Kitchen Ace and Taking Names

youtube.com/watch?v=HJzrVtioigo Adrian's Asleep

>butt dood rip n tear, alwayz angur XD bwetal duwm

Everyone knows he’s a goofball. But he also has a strong moral compass as well.

this is a dude that brofists funko pops and had a pet rabbit named daisy

The same kind of goofball that would fist bump a toy of himself, or make a Terminator 2 reference?

And he still carries around her foot in Quake Champions.

Attached: 0A2C8521-5CA4-49D0-8BB8-474392FF5B91.jpg (1793x1242, 316K)

Welp. Hopefully this works this time.
Kill me Pete.

Attached: Kill me Pete.jpg (740x960, 600K)

>director wrote this

oyy xonro

Attached: file.png (282x412, 228K)

You can’t go yet. Doom Eternal isn’t out yet.

How'd you keep getting out of the pit?

It's not worth it at this point. I just don't care anymore.

>i'm usually a massive faggot
don't worry you didn't break character

Attached: 1552350075592.png (792x855, 710K)

>just say you are not making the movie
>LMAO BASED SICK BURN

are you all clinically insane? it's obvious THEY gave them the greenlight to make the movie, you know DOOM is a fucking intellectual property that requires it of them to allow a movie to exist right? it means they are ok with this piece of shit and you fell for it like a bunch of dicklets

Or they agreed to the first movie and universal still had the rights.

What about Dragon’s Dogma 2?

How can you not understand two simple words which are "DoomGUY" and "Demons"? That's literally all you need for this movie and you failed both of those.

I want it but it still doesn't change anything. I'm waiting on my new fumo and after that I have nothing to live for. Again, Kill me, Pete.

you ok there senpai?

Attached: 0005.png (1760x1920, 426K)

I see we're in for a decade of shitty films being defended because the lead is female now.
Guess I'll just hide under a rock or something til these retards grow up and realize their fetish isn't a hill you want to die on.

Stupid whore

I can't remember the last time a woman has positively contributed to my life. Now they can't even be proper Doomgirls.

Did you miss your dilation time user?

We really need to rise up and solve the Jew, Arab, Nigger and Asian question with extermination.

Is this Manly Tears wife?

APOLOGIZE

i always linked doom, at least the cg rails ending tried to pay homage, it was fun

Attached: doom-movie-2005-dwayne-johnson-the-rock.jpg (1024x552, 57K)

Alex Jones as doomguy has more canon to it

No way in hell.

wait is there a doom slayer in the movie ??

>HILLARY CLINTON IS A GOD DAMN DEMON

Pretty sure most people were interested in the present gameplay segments. Especially since they took that direction more in 3

>Crash
Does that ring any bells?

no way the writers are clever enough to remember that

I was calling out the other poster for forgetting that a canon Doomgirl is already a thing since 1999.

if you're not going to release it theatrically what's the fucking point of removing the niche appeal and pandering to normals?

>using the word incel
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAG SCUM

Attached: 1552148124688.png (206x225, 94K)

>2019
>still not 1 (ONE) good live-action videogame adaption movie

How is this still the case almost 30 years on? They've all been shit and the occasional one that looks to have potential (Onimusha with Takeshi Kaneshiro, the Fatal Frame movie that Spielberg was co-writing and producing) falls into development hell and is canned.

Attached: 1550890207377.jpg (2700x1800, 809K)

>Doom movie not focused on DOOMGUY
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: gay luigi you are the koopas.png (1280x800, 123K)

No. The movie is made using the rights on a legal technicality. The people making it have never heard of the game

>“Bro, if I virgin shame like a woman does it’ll definitely get the point across that I’m a morally righteous person!”
>”what, slut shaming? What do you think I am, a mysognist?”

If you’re unironically white knighting; just know that women are a meme and will cheat/make your life difficult. They aren’t worth selling your soul to, and I unironically wish I was a virgin.
Stop now while you can, and salvage whatever self respect you have left

jesus what kind of women do you guys live around

Postal is pretty good, honestly

Modern ones. Nobody starts out thinking like this.
Humor me, what’s a “good woman”?

well that isnt surprising at all

Why'd you post a trailer for a movie from 14 years ago?

They were all fucking awful, the other user is right, yes the woman is the problem.

>”woman are compassionate/wonderful meme”
You’ve got to have little to no self respect at all to fall for this in the hopes of getting laid

If only she was buff with ripping muscles...

yes because that abortion becomes a 10/10 kino when you make the character a dude

Yes, but Doomguy would have to be quite a bit more dynamic in his movements.
Henry ran and jumped all over the place, fell from things and got slammed into the scenery a lot.

I want to see Doomguy rocket jumping in first person and showing the self-damage from the blast.

It's real. twitter.com/AmyMansonLondon/status/997813507713327105?s=09

Did she even play or watch some vids of Doom 2015 or Eternal? At least she could understand that she is trying to self-insert into an individual that communicates through non-verbal action and not by flaunting their gender around.

Nobody said that user stop being retarded. It doesn't become 10/10 instantly but it's a very dam good start.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GIVING MONEY TO BULLSHIT ADAPTAIONS. FUCK YOU CAPE SHIT YOUR GAY ASS SUPERHEROS IN UNDERWEAR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

>faceless
You can see his face 100% of the time during gameplay, user.

You're right, though

no its not a start, its still a shitty movie with a budget of 5 dollars
every character could be a white blonde guy and it will still be horrendous, cuz the writting and effects are still shit

You still don't understand and insist on being retarded user. I think you're a lost cause, this is the last (You) you'll get.

Nvm. It's a Direct-To-Video movie, I guess the company saw how shit it is and didn't bother with a theatrical run.

I hate to sound like an incel but casting women in these tactical male roles that are loosely based on special forces operators really pulls me out of the experience....it completely takes all the bad ass raw emotion away...

It's just Universal shitting out any old garbage so the film rights don't revert to Bethesda. It's the same story with Fox and that Fantastic Four abortion from a few years ago.

neither do you

I'm calling the asian chick in it Doomgook.
The dyke i'm calling bluey.

Whats your nicknames for them?

>put out a request for doom slayers
>get a group of people picked for diversity quotas

all of them, canon fodder

>they remove the satanism and demons again because thats offensive
>they remove Doom guy this time too because thats also offensive

Remember demon is an offensive term please use mortally challenged.

Hell is not a shithole! please refer to it as the warm place.

Holy shit dude, do you really live like this?

My dad loves this movie.

Earth is the melting pot of the universe!

>BASEDthesda
>redpilled dogwhistling to anti-immigration chads

>DOOM film staff
>were gonna make captain marvel 2

what happened?

I prefer living for myself instead of kissing up to others

kill me, pete.

The game is going to be indirectly shitting on the movie. This is going to be funny.

LOL

Attached: 1578140349.png (638x416, 36K)

is Uwe Boll /OurGuy/

hes the chad german visionary to counter david cage's french faggotry

Attached: Uwe-Boll-blubberella.jpg (620x400, 168K)

>excessive mining
yay environmentalism on mars.

Now I want to see this.

Kim Kold is the perfect Doom guy. Just watch Teddy.

mars literally has nothing to offer other than mining a possible new macguffin ore

kek based uwe

Doom eternal team has already disowned the movie.

post credits scene better contain an ad for skyrim 2 and fallout 77

Attached: qe8obkm11byz.jpg (708x708, 41K)

incel

this looks like the dumbest shit

Yes please.

wow that looks like a genuine b-movie, they didn't even try.

The worst part of this is that those space marines look like they geared up at a tacticool wholesaler

feels kinda bad that female action protagonists peaked back in aliens with ripley and vasquez, and ever since then we've had to humor these dogshit actors and pretend they can pull it off

At least get a godamn fitgirl and not this feminist midget

but fitgirl is busy compressing game torrents

Yeah, but you haven't, either.

why do so many feminists have a 5head?

she looks similar to ellen page

Can you link the script, I wanna read it

the couldve casted that tranny on the women's volleyball team

Kill me, Pete.

Please.

Incels are quite literally self-titled and not an insult, retard.

Attached: 366.png (425x290, 191K)

>Decepticon Prime
>9 hours ago
>All you had to do was make hardcore Henry on mars with the praetor suite.

You know what

He's right

>doomslayers
>slayers
>s
Why couldn't we just have fucking Doomguy. We already did the tacticool muhrines everything-goes-to-shit movie.

Attached: 1453255211.jpg (1364x766, 112K)

Doom will never make for a good movie. There's almost no story, 95% of it is literally Doomguy killing demons. id tried with Doom 3 but people bitched and moaned

>looks like a second rate SYFY original movie but has a known franchise name
>YOU HATE CUZ WOMAN

can this planet just burn already

>die die die
>the fucks is going on?
Oh my god

What do they think about the 2nd Doom movie?

Attached: Doom template 2nd edition.png (1000x800, 748K)

I wonder who's behind it.

>Guys, we need Emily Blunt but with about 50 times less budget
>We know just the girl, boss

Attached: MV5BMzU4NzdkMzMtODY1NC00OTNjLTlhNzktZjAzNjA3YmRiOGY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQxOTIxODA@._V1_.jpg (750x935, 71K)

It's literally just Zarya. That said I always find it funny that when they gender bend Doom guy the chick always has her helmet off, when Doom guy only has it off before he actually gets the damn thing.

it's just the cherry on the top that she's going YAS QUEEN

>"it's not a game anymore"

Attached: 1529218505396.jpg (400x410, 58K)

I am convinced that Hollywood elites hate video games and this has been a whole conspiracy to make some petty cash and harm a video game franchises reputation.

White knighting will never get you laid

Could they have picked a more bland mc?

STRONG INDEPENDET WOMYN WHOO YEAAA YAAASS SLAY QUEEN SLAAAAY

All I wanted was this, but in first person and for an hour and a half youtube.com/watch?v=KSZ4tSoumNk

Did they change the music? I like this version more than the edgy cringe metal they used before

>11k Dislikes

It's dead, Jim. Press S to spit

Looks like they did. I'm guessing the other track was some licensed track, the stuff in this trailer is from the game.

Remember it's a gender neutral doomslayer now.

She looks like an Ayyy lmao.

why can't they just copy other movies for how to handle female operators?

Attached: file.png (422x572, 401K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pZuB6FQez0M

>4 likes

Ouchie

Attached: lEbkLnu[1].jpg (300x300, 6K)

Looks about as doom as the first one. So yeah. nothing out of ordinary here.

I really want to get a hand on that Praetor suit costume god damn.

Videogames tend to depict shit that is expensive to recreate in live action. That means you need a big budget, which leads to focusing on shit general audiences might like, instead of what fans want.

Its a stupid idea anyway. Videogames are about the gameplay, everything else is a window dressing. Good luck putting that into a movie.

Aaaaaand you just alienated the only people who want to watch your movie. Good job!

cringe as fuck
kys please

>I can't remember the last time a woman has positively contributed to my life
After you said that I tried to wonder about it, and really, if I exclude my mother I can't come with many great contributions.

>a friend from high school told me she wanted to study law in a specific college. I had no idea whatsoever what to do with my life, so I just copied her, and ended up not just getting in, but also receiving free scholarship Ironically she didn't enter that was seven years ago
>once in my temp job this girl that wanted my dick brought me food. That was 3 years ago
>a girl told me about the theme she chose for her law bar test, and why it was the easier one, I copied her, and passed. That was 2 years ago
>???
>?????
>??????

Holy shit, I can't think of anything else.

Attached: DPm926MVQAEXzP2.jpg (1200x716, 57K)

what happens when you give ownership of the franchise to Bethesda.

>I'm 173cm and I tower over other people
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You better never leave the hobbit village you live in, or else you're up for a strong blow on your self steem.

Attached: Manlets são In Colors.png (2169x3089, 417K)

this, at least sonic will be a horrible mess that can be enjoyed

>implying you wouldn't give a brofist on a toy of yourself

Attached: Smug(1).png (334x556, 197K)

pastebin.com/LhUmhkci
archive.org/details/MoonmanNotoriousKKKHD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>all these hidden comments
>whenever I look, there's only retardation on it
Daily reminder that with only three words on the filter list you make Yea Forums and Yea Forums good places to browse, even the most shitpost ridden threads. Both the people who use then, as the retards that give then (you)s disappear from your sight.

Attached: file.png (510x204, 8K)

Based Id the only good western devs

Attached: 1549183738778.jpg (334x424, 32K)

>that part when she's running with the gun and her helmet is too big and she looks like a fucking 12 year old boy that doesn't know where or what he is doing.

WHO THE FUCK FILMS THIS AND THINKS "ok this is fine, next scene!"

Wouldn't that be ion maiden?

These movies are just money laundering

>That one faggot berating the twitter account by saying it looks "fine" and is only getting hate because of the woman
There is always one, holy shit. I'm just glad the rest of the replies are sane.

Attached: angery.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Kill me, Pete
I keep trying but i can't finish the job because i'm a pussy. In a no-guns land to top it off.
Please.

This movie is direct to video, user. They made it bad on purpose, with an agressively low budget, and the decision of putting a female lead was exactly to stir up controversy. Controversy alone will give this movie sppotlight from both sides, so they don't need to even put money on advertising.

>the people who made this don't care about the DOOM ip, they are just using the name as a way to bring attention
>this movie will be the awful kind of bad, it probably didn't cost even a million and used lended equipment
>even if it makes just 10 million it will be lucrative, because it is direct to video. And it will probably make at least 50 on controversy alone

The people who made this are actually very smart. Evil, but smart regardless.

Attached: Sarah Silverman.png (500x522, 102K)

what are you using? 4chanx?

SEMPER FI MOTHERFUCKER

Don't you fucking dare give attention to the female protagonist, you will make their game, don't give them ammo to steer the criticism away.

Attached: 1551938991022.png (285x374, 238K)

Why the hell do Universal even want to hold on to the Doom movie rights, anyway? It's clear they've never going to do anything substantial with it and it's not like they're earning a commission on merchandising or anything, so why are they shitting this out just so the rights don't revert to Bethesda?

Yes, it's 4chanX. After you start to use it you can't easily let go, even when I'm at other PCs the first thing I do is install ScriptExtension/4chanX/Adnauseam.

Seriously, most threads went from annoying roasties and resetera trannies sucessfully making me annoyed, to comfy posting with bros with just 3 words on the filters. It's good that these people are like broken records, you can easily filter then.

Attached: 1527981655344.jpg (284x400, 18K)

No amount of havixg sex will convince me this was a good choice.

I don't get it either, not just for Doom movies but for any older IPs that haven't had anything in a while. You are sitting on the rights but do nothing with it until you have to make a movie to keep the rights. It's worse whenever you also consider the Mickey Mouse laws fucking up the public domain as well.

>when you think your direct-to-VHS last minute license cash-in makes you the next ripley

Attached: 1517636966820.jpg (342x342, 56K)

>2019
>DOOM needs strong independent woman!

Whatever happened to the Doomslayer (who is male). Why do we have to shit so much on the original source?

Attached: fitzcarraldo-1200x580.jpg (1200x580, 120K)

Based.

why is every video game movie so fucking terrible? the only one i can think of that actually gave a shit was silent hill.

>thier chace to cast a fit thicc girl and waste it
Fuck hollywood, and fuck woke culture. Kill yourselves.

Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow
Gina Carano in Deadpool

otherwise, agreed

She looks so fucking out of place.

reeeeee now i have to throw out my typhoon camo gear
i was literally wearing a hat with that camo pattern now i cant wear it anymore

You shouldn't have bought it in the first place you autist.

This movie has more soul that DOOM 2016. I hate those sci fi guns they put in new doom, I prefer classic and realistic weapons that were in original DOOM.

fuck off retard

the doom 2005 movie i understand, it was loosely based on the plot of doom 3 and i guess they did as good of a job as they could given the source material (except demons were just mutated people for some fucking reason, even the pinkie). but what the FUCK is this, youve just rebooted doom and it should go without saying that if youre gonna shove a movie in there it should again try to follow the plot of the rebooted doom if possible. but this looks nothing like doom 4/5. hell you couldve just made a hardcore-henry style of more niche movie out of it im sure the doom fans wouldve appreciated the fuck out of that. who is in charge of these decisions.

Attached: 132837697787.jpg (242x208, 6K)

whats wrong with typhoon
i got tacticool shit
u nogunz nigger

fuck you zoomer!

I have guns but i have a feeling that you are one of those kids who has a knife collection and likes to show it off in social media.

nigger

Attached: smiledog.jpg (431x427, 137K)

I have been using it too, but it had stopped updating for some reason and was only working on NSFW boards, fucking finally it works.

This "do shit to keep the rights" does it ever work I wonder? You rush a terrible movie that you clearly don't care about, you are going to lose money and tarnish the IP, how can it possibly be worth it?

I agree with you but Captain Marvel was always a woman retard

>This movie has more soul that DOOM 2016
>defending the awful direct to video cheap cashgrab to own the bethesdrones
based retard

Attached: Dh2lrsWX4AUlzaV.jpg (640x554, 33K)

Ranger and doomguy are not the same person you fucking retard.

>Die die die!
I cant believe they put that line in the trailer. It sounds so fucking horrible. No inflection whatsoever.

neither is the marine from 3

This sure looks like a realistic gun for me

The way she moves it gives the impression that is made of cheap plastic. They really putted no tought into this.

Attached: file.png (1360x768, 1.28M)

How about my script guys.

>mining/research lab on mars
>you follow a female scientist to build story and atmosphere
>she has 7y/o daughter
>a room has been uncovered with a big coffin covered in unknown writing
>regular work day
>demons appear
>people die
>mother and daughter hide
>it turns into a horror movie of surviving
>daughter is like autistic and her mind tunes into the demon channel
>tells mother that demons are looking for the coffin room to kill someone
>they go to coffin room
>during this time of like 20min daughters visions turn into seeing a hero of a man killing demons
>she keeps telling mother they will be saved by this hero
>they get to coffin room
>mother smashes coffin unsuccessfully but keeps going
>daughter clutching coffin whimpering
>cries out for help louder and louder as demons get closer
>coffin breaks from inside
>doomguy arm sticking out
>he arises
>daughter is in pure joy
>demons arrive to room
>next 30min is rip and tear
>end scene is doomguy standing in large room full of demons and gore
>daughter runs up and hugs his leg
>close-up of daughter
>doomguy holding hand over her head
>will he kill her or not moment
>pats her head
>roll credits

This really does look like a Sy-Fy original. Except even things like the fucking Red Faction movie looks better.

If doom guy showed up and destroyed some demons while the characters looked on in awe it would redeem the movie a bit honestly.

The original games gave us a good enough premise to make a movie:
>Marine is typical gruff guy but with a sweet spot for a bunny rabbit
>Marine assaults a superior officer for ordering him to fire on innocent civilians
>Gets reprimanded and sent to phobos as punishment
>While being sent there, the base on phobos opens a portal to hell
>His group arrives but he stays to protect the ship
>Comrades go missing
>He goes in and finds demons in the base
>Shoots shit up until he literally goes to hell
>Fights the Cyberdemon and the Spider Mastermind
>Thinks he saved everyone
>Demons actually slipped through and managed to get to Earth
>Marine's bunny rabbit is shown to be dead with him standing over it
>Roll credits.
Just fill it in with 80's-esque dialogue and action scenes and you are set.

You fucking retard, she ony appeared in Quake 3 and that is not canon at all. Plus she was a goddamn tutorial bot.

A doom game would always have to change the main character because doomguy doesn't work as a movie character. He's too unbeatable, you can give a voice to someone like Freeman, not doomguy.
The problem is they always play up the game angle, when they should be playing up the satanic angle.
Make it like Aliens. Soldier types are sent on a mission to see what's wrong with Mars.
Just as they arrive a hellgate is opened by the satanic cult that cut communications with earth.
Turns out the private company that runs the place has been using hell energy and weaponizing demons for a while.
The dwindling band of heroes fights their way to the gate, closes it and flies off as the base gets nuked.
There is enough to make a solid movie with enough DOOM in it to justify the name.

Attached: 1482599265001.png (500x500, 9K)

Make the band of main characters seem to have a luck streak as either doors and computers start working/opening and sometimes demons run away alluding to the fact that DOOMGUY is going on a rampage somewhere else. Have him save them at the end or something for fan service.

You just made the movie be yet another shitty alien rip-off, actually, you described the first movie.

Focusing on the hell elements instead of millitary bullshit is what should be done to make a good Doom movie. Doom was never about actors pretending to be space marines walking around with fingers on the triggers while talking with military slang, it is about slaying demons.

>make the movie a hardcore Henry type, with an almost always mute MC, where the side characters are the highlight of the movie, each one with his own fun personality, from soldiers to demons
>put more practical effects than CGI hell, since CGI can usually be easily identified and makes it hard to suspend disbelief unless you're a boomer, who walks in front of your kids playing a video game and think it is a movie
>movie already begins with him waking up with the station being destroye. It goes from there to the point he dies, kills his way out of hell, go from the mars back to earth with the people he meet on the way, and after he beats Satan while he is putting fire in some big city

Done, you have a good movie that is loyal to it's brand, and fanboys will put on a pedestal.

Attached: Gt .png (261x275, 101K)

There can be a nod or two, but it should never make it seem like you're watching the B story or confuse the plebs that don't know doom.
It should function as a movie without the context from the game.

The first movie was fucked because there were no actual demons and because there were barely any 'demons'.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with ripping off Aliens.
Being loyal to the brand the way you understand it is stupid. Movies are not games and they should not try to be. You play to the strengths of the medium, you don't try to redo doom with a camera.
It's as dumb as games that try to be cinematic.

Doom formula is simple
>Take Aliens
>Add in some predator machoism
>Layer it in Heavy Metal album covers
>Add in a sprinkle of D&D
Bam.

Sony churned out those shit Amazing Spider-Man movies with Andrew Garfield because at that stage they still got a cut from toy sales and 20th Century Fox didn't want the Fantastic Four going back to Marvel/Disney because it was a potentially valuable IP going to a direct rival.

not since the media started using it they're not

Imagine being so contrarian that you think a straight to video generic scifi movie has more soul than a passion project of long time fans and industry vets who worked to make the game as good as possible and responded well to audience feedback
it looks like a nerf gun made from polystyrene and acrylic paint. its a prop straight out of a 70s dr who episode

Is this like a Netflix production? Because it looks like a forced, low budget, forced diversity film of Netflix quality.

>Backdraft II
>with the Chicago F.D., who has to track down an arms dealers who use deadly fires as a distraction.
>an arms dealers who use deadly fires as a distraction.
>Literally the only person returning is William Baldwin

Attached: F1D7423C-161A-436C-AB59-489297F75D11.gif (498x372, 723K)

>tower over people
maybe in Lilliput

Attached: t. manlet.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

>they're all wearing discount chinese airshit gear

Attached: 1524333356658.jpg (351x351, 22K)

at least the old doom movie had tits and the cheese of the rock to go with it

>death race

Holy shit, well at least there is a chance for this movie being so bad its actually good

>still no DOOM movie where there's little dialogue, Doomguy's personality consists only of incoherent screaming and seething inhuman rage, almost entirely blood-pumping action, and a proper heavy metal soundtrack
>could be easily done by focusing all the budget on SFX and audio, and hiring some cheap actor to do some grunts while wearing a suit
>just make another le tacticool SWAT Delta Force movie with demons and random gore slapped on top
HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT?

Attached: 1466052490617.jpg (957x717, 51K)

please give me a name kind sir

Attached: Come on now.png (217x245, 104K)

She looks like the kid from charlie and the chocolate factory

>literally a SOULless version of The Asylum
I hate The Asylum, but at least they know that their movies are supposed to be shit

No Yea Forumsirgin here identifies as an "incel" but that doesn't stop you reddit faggots from using it here.

doomyguy is in the same fucking game as ranger with quake champions you absolute retard.

So? He's not the protagonist.

Are you me?

>imdb.com/search/title?companies=co0359888
Reminds to the chick in Resident Evil 1. Not Milla Jovovich. The "bad ass" raccoon fags.

Attached: 1551548317286.jpg (500x500, 55K)

lol shit where did this pencilneck goblina come from?

who gave them the go ahead to make a movie? are the film rights to Doom still floating around in some execs back pocket after the first one so they decided to make this?

The phoenix wright movie was kino

Both movies are about putting living beings out of their natural element.

Kek

Attached: 1547159270679.jpg (800x790, 67K)

>not having Doomguy as this Dredd-like force of nature that just exists in the periphery of whatever the main cast are up to
They had literally one job and they blew it.

Attached: cookiedemon.jpg (850x1122, 202K)

>unrealistic
What?

What's up with nu4chan unironically expecting anything from videogame adaptations?
Seriously, that The Witcher show, the Warcraft movie, now this turd.
Why the fuck do you expect anything good out of this?
Are you brain damaged?
Everytime a videogame movie or show has come out it has been complete garbage 100% of the times.
There will never be a good videogame adaptation because videogame stories don't fit the structure of a movie.

Attached: 1528384587511.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

No. They want to have it both ways: get brownie points for having a female lead, but hope to still appeal to the male demographic by making her conventionally attractive. It's a progressive move that was made by a committee of suits.

>There will never be a good videogame adaptation because videogame stories don't fit the structure of a movie.
changing it to fit into a film length is easily possible, the parts that get fucked up are every other aspect of it.

>pumped to see the trailer
>fucking doomguy!!!!!!!!
>see this woman
>where's doomguy?
>fuckyoutodd.jepg
What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1547170516880.jpg (165x157, 4K)

>still no DOOM movie
I wish there weren't any videogame movies.
STOP ASKING FOR VIDEOGAME ADAPTATIONS, YOU STUPID RETARDS, THEY ALWAYS SUCK DICK, GO PLAY THE GAMES.

Holy shit, I swear the gaming community is the most masochistic of them all.
You get garbage and you just keep asking for more.

>the 110lb 5'6 woman with the arm reach of a child being
Sounds like me except I'm a man and I weigh 120lbs

>all these anons making fun of him
>meanwhile I'm 164cm and wish I was 173cm
Grass is always greener on the other side, I guess.

It's a real pity Gina Carano can't emote, cause she's fucking perfect for an action heroine.
>looks like she can really fuck shit up
>can actually fuck shit up IRL
>smoking hot body that's proof that muscles and big tiddies can coexist

Universal 1440 is their Direct to Video division

WEW

how does it feel being a tranny

I wouldn't mind a doomgirl if she always worse a mask and didn't talk at all like doomguy.

>be a waifish supermodel in the 00s
>fuck the director in charge of adapting a vidya into a move franchise
>get a ring slung on your finger
>your self-insert character now gets to upstage beloved core cast members and constantly steal scenes from them as they're all being unceremoniously killed off
THANKS, PAUL.

Attached: 1550242752431.jpg (586x606, 38K)

>Those fucking shoes.
I don't know why, but i liked this

Attached: Hitlerlaughing.jpg (289x292, 13K)

women were a mistake

shes so shiny

But the one directing this is a man.
Stop being a bunch of betas.

Attached: 1536704414384.jpg (1186x800, 333K)

>Pins Destiny up against a wall
At least the special effects are decent.

>Shill spotted

Attached: 1550827236021.gif (300x236, 2.85M)

sometimes I feel like these dumb displays are some kind of elaborated anti-feminist false-flag operation
then I remember that Poe's law thing and I don't know anymore

>when you fucked up so bad the 2015 movie looks like a masterpiece in comparison
hell, even the asylum could pull off better schlock

Am I the only one here who liked that first movie?

Nah bro I liked it too. Especially now

>DIZ MOVIE DEED IT BETTR SO-
shut the fuck up.

Universal is only shitting out this thing so the movie rights dont revert back to Bethesda.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jf-E7oEguU

karl urban actually looks like doomguy kek

Better Question, where's my Heavy Metal movie directed by Robert Rodriguez?

>dume guy

Attached: every kojima annoucement about MGSV.gif (352x240, 1.97M)

Embarrassing

She looks like she'd fall over if she tried to lift half of the doom guys weapons. This is a joke.

LOL looks like a child playing at being a soldier.

At least give the DOOM protagonists some power armor. Why do they always look like modern day SWAT.

Does it look like they can afford the money or the fucks to give to hire someone specific rather than apparently literally anyone?

fucking kino

>we needed to remake it for the WAMENZ YAAAAAAS
and it's even lower quality KEK

Attached: Captain_Marvel_v1_1.jpg (257x388, 39K)

Just check and that's actually him lmao not a parody account

Attached: 1538725497503.jpg (846x768, 127K)

You aren’t the only one. Story-wise it sucked, but the action scenes I felt like were on par. The tension was good too.

You can't really use an operator like Anderson in Doom because all force exerted in Doom is brute force. The Dredd movie never tried to artificially equalize the physical strengths of men and women. Judge Dredd is the physical power. So are Ma-Ma's henchmen. Anderson is mental power, quite literally. So is Ma-Ma herself. In the movie it's the men who use brute force and it's the women who use other strengths. And both ended up working really well as a result.

>Gerard Butler as a Frenchman
Was there any doubt?

Attached: 1512082597014.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190312113248.jpg (1080x776, 393K)

If they're gonna do a movie with a womanlet as a futuristic soldier fighting monsters with big guns, give her a mini-mech. Make her a trained gymnast who can fit in the cramped cockpit better than a normal soldier and uses her superior sense of balance via a neuro-link of mocap interface to keep the damn thing from falling over since it's really hard to engineer robots that can stand on two legs.

Otherwise give us some musclegirls, damn cowards.

SJWs, and liberals ruin vidya on a daily basis
it's just so tiresome

Cool safe space nerd

nigger the entire surface is iron. 99% of all atoms in the universe are hydrogen, helium and oxygen. Iron is extremely rare by comparison.

The Castlevania anime was pretty decent, but all of the swearing felt really out of place. But, yeah all other VG adaptations are complete trash.

What's with that title? The actual story is about a special forces woman going against a male MMA fighter. She explicitly told her opponent to hold nothing back and accepted her loss with grace.

>PEOPLE ONLY HATE THIS BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN
>GO SEE MY MOVIE YOU SEXIST!

Well, you are a lawyer now, right? At least your life's headed somewhere.

>dude gets a few punches in before it's broken up
Because some former Combloc opfor would break up the fight against a potential SAS trooper with a cunt right?

I thought there was something fishy about that. Honestly, a soldier losing to a pro MMA fighter in unarmed combat makes sense regardless of sex, since they're mostly trained to shoot people.

he's just a uni student

youtube.com/watch?v=VyllQuQuHZE

>OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1552350075592.png (792x855, 761K)

Haha hilarious meme xD upvoted

instead of DoomGuy we get DoomCunt. So, will it be better then the other doom movie?