Im tired of all the false flagging can we just talk about games we have been enjoying recently and what your looking...

Im tired of all the false flagging can we just talk about games we have been enjoying recently and what your looking foward too.
I've been doing a nuzlock of pokemon White 2 im playing my 2nd play though of xenoblade 2 and im really looking forward to astral chain

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=_U2-gz4_vscWxoFl)14.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btysNxMa3S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been having a blast with Slay the Spire, I die often cause I'm shit at deck building and planning ahead but I'm still having a good time

NAtURAL DOCtRINE. Might play Soul Suspect when I roll outta bed.

haven't been playing games because i've been too busy trying to get all my affairs in order and i really suck at time management
case in point, i'm on here shitposting

I broke my right thumb so I've been seeking out relaxed games that I can play lefty. My current jam is Mario Golf on the GBA. I would love recommendations of games to play while I heal

Attached: SI_N64_MarioGolf_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 296K)

seconding this except I'm actually decent at the game, A15-tier, and have being having a blast going ham with mods. I especially like the new Yugioh one.

currently 60 hours into persona 5, I cant put it down I might like it even more than 4

I thoroughly enjoyed Youkai Watch

I'm waiting for MK11, I skipped X because I didn't like the roster and variations, but now that you can make your own and cast seems better I'm excited

Shut the fuck up with this cringy nerd shit and post more thick asses.

finished twewy final remix over the weekend, sequel when?

Attached: 1506714429748.png (165x185, 58K)

unironicly pokemon lets go but on a more serious note I would say any rpg really Bravely default is one of my faves
Fuck off to any other board

thats a big butt

Attached: petitdoigt.png (279x278, 73K)

2028 When kingdom hearts 4 drops

Good idea, I actually have a BD save file gathering dust.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAid

I'm hoping that Dragons Dogma 2 is in the work. Otherwise looking forward to some city builders. Just hope my toaster laptop is able to run them.

>Ymir

>Foundation

>Ancient Cities

And some Russian one which I forgot the name of

Attached: 1552250309349.webm (480x360, 952K)

Been playing Dragon Quest XI. Stuck on what I assume is the final boss in the main story so Ive been grinding a bit listening to podcasts.

Dont know if I'm really looking forward to anything right now. Maybe that RDR2 for PC would be cool. I'm also waiting for Yakuza 2 Kiwami.

I’m slowly progressing through kh3 and DMC5. That’s a fat fucking ass though, Jesus.

Talk to me about the 3 games you greentexted.

I nuzlocked White 2 recently. It was probably one of the most fun nuzlockes I've done. They really got something right with that one. Been playing Dragon Ball Fighterz since it came out, sitting at Living Legend now. I'm looking forward to KH3 critical mode, and I'm sorta thinking about playing another anime fighter. UNIST looks pretty cool.

Thats a man.

>3dpd

Attached: madanf.jpg (255x255, 15K)

for you

I actually haven't played many games these days since I'm grinding IRL to be able to make my own vidya but I'm looking forward to any SMT5 or Bayo 3 news and Astral Chain looks tight
Sekiro looks okay too I guess but not my personal cup of tea

currently playing kingdom hearts 1 and persona 5 on ps4. ace attorney trilogy on switch and fire pro wrestling world on pc.

i also just picked up tokyo xanadu ex+ in the ps4 sale. i'm looking forward to lots of small stuff really. like caligula effect overdose for switch. performance issues made it hard to play on vita.

thinking a bout one piece WS. don't watch the anime but the traversal looks fun, game is probably garbage. Excited for Sekiro, only ever played demon souls by them and didn't really like it but sekiro looks more my speed

>I'm grinding IRL to be able to make my own vidya
What kinda game?
People made fun of me but I wanna make an action platformer about a girl with this body type

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Chrono Trigger and Ys Oath in Felghana. Completed I am Setsuna as well.

>Completed I am Setsuna as well.
Is it good?

The game I really wanna make which is what I'm preparing on the side to get everything I can done before I actually start developing is an action RPG that is akin to the 2D Tales entries.
But since I know that's a tall order to get it right in my first attempt, I am currently working on a simple action plataformer to get experience.
Thing is, I'm not the best at art so I'm grinding exactly that while using cubes to test out the mechanics

The face when I have a big butt but im black so it doesn't matter

Thank you based mids for keeping the thread alive

yeah, i enjoyed it, worth 20 monies easily. godtier soundtrack and snow was really comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=btysNxMa3S8

I didnt get it because the ui looked so boring Persona 5 really spoiled me

kek, well try it out atleast, i dont care if you buy or pirate, but its worth a playthrough

I'm right there with you.

Ill probably get it when ever its on sale again or when I finally decide to hack my switch

finished it this weekend, gonna try to finish FFV too so i can move on to VI and IX in that order

Attached: high_school_musical.jpg (220x215, 19K)

I remember my older brother traded some kid disc 2 and 3 for megaman x4 and evil zone My brother was truly devlish.

been trying to get into 7 but it feels a bit clunky

7 is pretty good, it is more polished than VIII but VIII is a more fun game (at least for me) than what VII was
personally you can keep up with VII, it is an amazing game and worth a try

Is it just me or have people been talking about 8 more positively recently?

8 is and always was a divisive game, it was really different from any FF game before it and it shows, as long as you don't stop to compare FFVIII to the other games and jusge it more of a game on it's own, it's fine, It is just a really weird and wild experience compared to what we saw before

i'll get to it. on a side note, has the final fantasy 6 steam version save corruption been fixed yet?

>as the final fantasy 6
idk i am saving 6 for one of the last ones as it is said to be the best by many and i want to come in in a position to see how well it holds up to the rest of the series

I've actually been unironically enjoying DMC2.
Playing through it for the first time, only Mission I didn't like was the one with the infested tanks and helicopters. Just about to start Mission 7

Attached: dmc2 taking the piss.png (850x700, 607K)