Went from I NEED MORE POWER badass to literal WAAAH WHY DID YOU SAVE DANTE AND NOT ME MOMMY

>Went from I NEED MORE POWER badass to literal WAAAH WHY DID YOU SAVE DANTE AND NOT ME MOMMY
what went wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_NEho2zKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=c17xydS2vgU
youtu.be/GJ_Itr8UzMM
youtu.be/__nyNUSDVLw?t=113
youtube.com/watch?v=hHT4jOwUpGc
youtube.com/watch?v=egzutCUFaOw
youtube.com/watch?v=DzvZi9ku5Ck
youtu.be/9sm8sBWNHks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What went wrong with his design. Just fucking LOOK at the state of this clown

>Why do people age

Remind me again of the scene where he says that exact latter statement, strawfag.

Nigga look at that coat. Where the fuck does he buy his clothes? It's like a figure-skating outfit but literally more gay.

vergil was always like that you just never noticed because you're retarded.
his entire persona was just him trying to be as cool as possible because he wanted to beat dante

Attached: -jTIeqC3bAo8aGDojoFmT2ARO7WclJ9hlghhkO9OKzI.png (597x894, 750K)

Vergils character, beyond "subdued cool guy with a katana" varies wildly from game to game. not sure why anyone even likes him.

he literally killed millions to save billions

Boomer. Dante looks fine tho

It's implied due to Trish telling him she's not his mommy when he's sob storying as V, Dante telling him when he was Urizen form that their mom tried until the very end to save him and didn't abandon him and that dialogue right there in the OP

Was this in the notes/backstory or some shit
because it literally seemed like he just did all this shit to refuse and become more powerful

I dunno, seems ok to me

Attached: 1552235977847.jpg (390x398, 135K)

This. I don't know how they could make a guy wearing horseback riding boots, fingerless gloves, an admiral's coat, and a fucking cravat look more retarded, but they managed to outdo themselves.

but that's V, not Vergil. Vergil is urizen and v balancing each other out. try again

>V knows that Nero is a Sparda descendant
>Vergil didn't realize it's his son
how does this work again?

>saying nigga unironically
>caring about what someone wears in devil may cry of all things

Attached: file.png (396x382, 151K)

Maybe he thought it was Dante's son

Vergil has always been a poorly written character. What do you expect?

>Hating the based blue longcoat
Imagine having taste this shit. I sincerely hope you remove yourself from the gene pool, we don't want you stupidity to spread

Attached: 1409225801139.jpg (224x220, 14K)

Perhaps this would be more your speed.

Attached: 1DA7A8AA-BFB8-42C7-A692-AE0F6BFF3829.jpg (1000x1429, 226K)

>19 posts
>12 IPs
Hey, Vfujo. Still salty that your gay twink is dead?

Attached: lyWDJkz.jpg (250x250, 11K)

why did Dante and Vergil stay in Hell for weeks when they have the Yamato so they can get out at any time? Just because?

are you retarded by some sort? when V merged back he knew what V went through, it was that what made him question his quest for power

hell has the hugest guts

Because they needed to do some bonding, and they needed to make up for lost time, also Nero could handle whatever happened topside till they got back.

Because Dante wants to get away from Patty and also not have to worry about the rent, and Vergil is just happy autistically fighting Dante forever. It's literally the perfect ending for them.

Dante made him wear a stupid cowboy hat. Vergil had to settle that

Genocide demons for a bit and spar

>I'll repay you in death

Attached: 1551743308926.jpg (1067x625, 104K)

>Vergil has introspective experience
>Vergil changes
wow

The only thing I didn't like about his new design is that he never slicked his hair back.

Not ONCE.

Vergil changed because of V, it's that simple.

The "MUH POWER" guy was Urizen who got BTFO.

Fujos are retards. user. Don't try to reason with them.

How do I get Vergil's blue coat and V's EX skin

>tfw love Vergil and V and don't autistically feel the need to hate one just because I like the other

Attached: 1552181323576.png (191x258, 84K)

Dante says in the novel when he starts his fight with Urizen that he wants to wrap things up quickly since he has a birthday party to attend. It's not that Dante didn't want to visit Patty, it's that he didn't want to go to a party with all her normalfag friends

Guys all look better in 5, girls look worse.

>people can't reply to the same thread more than once
Cope harder shill. Your game is shit and so are you

Beat enough missions as V for his EX.
Beat Heaven and Hell for Blue Vergil.

I like them both too, but fujos are too mentally deficient to realise that they're both literally the same character and get ridiculously salty when you mention that fact.

I just want to know what Vergil did when he wasn't being a psychopath and I really hope we get a Vergil focused DLC with some story for that reason
>turns out he's a huge poetry nerd
>also horribly uncreative for someone who might have dabbled in writing poetry
>human name is his initial and demon name is ripped from Blake and it's probable that he just Keyser Soze'd that shit while talking to Dante

That, and can you imagine how many of them would barrage him with questions since Patty herself was a local celebrity for the kid that hangs out at the Devil Mary Cry? He took the easy route, but like Morrison, it was already bad news when he wasn't returning her calls. But now he missed her birthday and she's legal.

Attached: 66543.png (778x761, 202K)

I still think V is either an exaggerated version of those aspects of Vergil or more of just who he was before getting traumatized, so Vergil still has V's total personality inside him but it's just a bit repressed due to his autism.

I think even Patty would understand the gravity of the situation this time. Dante tried to stop a threat that nearly destroyed an entire city, failed, and was practically dead for an entire month.

Attached: 1551410280759.png (1216x1360, 654K)

The book V reads was from Vergil's childhood, he carried it around with him.

Unironically a much better design t b h.

He was always an immature little bastard. How many grown ass men still call their twin "little brother"?

Nope.

Attached: 30790628-03AF-418B-AB9C-A74C635F9BD6.jpg (307x128, 23K)

>cope
Ah, yes, the go-to buzzword of Tumblr. Go back.

Me.

I see you're a fan of hedgehogs, user
I guess they're pretty cool animals

COPE

I have an actual little brother and I still don't call him that. I mean come on

Absolutly not

Yes, it's a place where they wouldn't be interrupted and they could just fuck around for a while. I mean, imagine them trying to fight in the real world. Property damage out the ass, not to mention they have their idiot family in Nero that would want them to break it up. They stay in hell, they can have their little punch outs only getting interrupted by the occasional demons out of no where and killing those together if fun in their own way. They will be back, Dante and Vergil promised, in their own ways.

t.

Attached: 737.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

But is there pizza in Hell?

>Dante tried to stop a threat
Not if Morrison tells her the reason for him setting off in the first place.

Attached: 7745.jpg (480x480, 32K)

yes but they are all Little Ceasar's

I'd rather be a hedgehog than a faggot

Not him, but this is something common in japan, to call your sibling that way.

reminder rebellion and/or sparda > DSD autism

>floating hair
How did they fuck this up?

Don't even joke about that.

Attached: 8458.jpg (512x512, 134K)

To be fair all of the characters look shittier than they used to. Definite DmC/RE7 influence.

M’lady.

Attached: FAB3C23B-EC14-4CD9-851D-69F2434E33A6.jpg (369x500, 31K)

yeah, I really hate how pathetic and broken they made Vergil in 5.
He went from tragic antagonist "i need more power because my mommy died and without power you cannot protect anything" to "damn i need split my soul in 2 in order to defeat Dante because why not"

Attached: DontForgetTheDifference.jpg (1000x740, 434K)

I've always hated having to switch buttons for air combos, fuck Rebellion and fuck Sparda

Attached: FB_IMG_1551297973724.jpg (626x626, 23K)

That is a good question, what the fuck did they eat? You think they fried up some demons? Dante survived the month long coma by feeding off the Qlipoth. Maybe they port to the real world for food and then go back. Nobody is going to notice if they go three towns over. Dante has to go get it himself though. Vergil has to watch the portal, or else demons get out.

DADDY best boy

Attached: 1552284266216.jpg (1791x984, 717K)

Stop samefagging your own thread.

To be the vanguard on any sort of slick shit that some faggot ass demons try to pull and to train with each other in hell.
Anything that gets past them gets handled by nephew Nero and the rest of the digi destined.
Also Dante doesn't have to deal with Patti trying to lick his ballsack.

Anyone would be pathetic and broken after being Moondust’s cumrag and exploding into light.

I dunno, 20 years of being a mind controlled lifeless husk might fuck you up or something

Eh?

Attached: file.png (1346x597, 220K)

>implying he isn't both of those 'tisms

>74 replies
>36 posters

This
I'd be broken too after getting beaten in every encounter kek

Aren't they still in the middle of cutting all the roots of that evil tree or some shit? That's probably like a year long job or something.

Attached: poor v.png (742x309, 135K)

Attached: 1551862053433.png (1263x713, 514K)

No, that only took a little bit of time. The tree was becoming dust when Nero was heading home and he goes "Well that's it."

>beat Vergil using only RG, no weapons
Pretty fun, though it's only on DH so it doesn't really count.

He’s both. He got butthurt that Dante beat him in 3, and even in 1, so he wants more power to beat him.

>Not wanting to go SSJ4 Ultra Instinct Muso Tensei Ultimate Muscle Ultimate Armor Shin Datne

Bitchass nigga

Attached: 1551066359633.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

Does this confirm that Vergil will be a bloody palace boss?

Attached: giphy (2) (1).gif (480x270, 3.6M)

>so much backlash they patched the fucking fedora out
i literally will NEVER get over it holy shit

Attached: maro.gif (360x240, 982K)

It's the only time that V would fight him and they went out of their way to actually make animations for it, so yeah. I would think so.

You don't just walk out of hell. The whole point was that they had to cut the roots so they could seal the underworld from the underworld side

Vergil swallowed him dry.

Attached: Dusted.jpg (697x576, 43K)

lol

You have shit taste desu

Attached: 1551985706165.png (1193x579, 1.49M)

Vorgil look better in his DLC.

Attached: Vergil-s-Downfall-vergil-dmc-38729492-800-400.jpg (800x400, 75K)

And now, his hair floats slightly above his scalp.

I just think that he Vergil was more serious character in 3
In DMC3 he didn't even care that much about defeating Dante, he just wanted his amulet, that's it

does V have animations for other bosses he never fights too?
i expect a full boss-rush in bloody anyways

Why does he look so fucked up? and what the hell was he doing between DMC1 and 5?

Eh?

Attached: (You).jpg (1890x264, 66K)

No idea, but it woudn't surprise me if he have one against Urizen.
Poor V, he thought the new Vergil was going to be a good guy, but at the end he almost didn't change. now he must get bullied by Urizen in Vergil consciousness.

He got corrupted by mundus and wasn't unable to get better or stronger until 5.

>don't trust anyone, not even yourself

lol no

Attached: 0F59EDCD-CD23-4827-A442-09E5C5E77086.png (503x441, 289K)

>wah wah this 40 dude who had a hard life doesn't act like his angsty teenage self anymore
go fuck yourself

literally nothing changed, hes never been a badass hes always been a dork

V is not Vergil and never will be. You are going to have to hear about it literally fucking forever get used to it nerd.

It's implied sure, but the point was he never sounds like that much of a fucking bitch.

He threw himself into the Underworld because he got butthurt and didn’t want Dante to win.

>Be the next demon king and kick Dante throwing him in a coma for one month
>Eat the fruit that would enhance your power just to get your ass handed to you in the easiest boss fight of the game

VIDEOGAME LOGIC

??? how delusional do you have to be the literally explained in game lore ?

That’s because Vergil repressed his human side.

bait

>????

Find a new favorite key.

But 40 years old Vergil acts even more teenage and angsty than his teenage self. Now he just wants to fight Dante with no reaso

Gotta love how DMCV ripped Vergil's downfall and came up with a better outcome for his "Demon King" transformation and an even more convenient excuse for him to get away with massacring millions and still have a shot at redemption while VD seemed like they were dead set on making Vergil as Irredeemable as possible and turning him into an unironic edgelord with no charm.

the Dante that got his ass kicked didn't even have Stinger. What a retard

you're literally constantly switching buttons with dante so its not a problem at all, and prop shredder on triangle is a fucking disgrace

Isn't Vergil king of the underworld now, technically?

Every thread. Until the end of time. Stay seething.

>greentext
>large spaces
>cant write more than a few words
oh you're back barry

I guess he needs to prove his strenght to the other demons for that. And he is a little shit so...

Basically this

Attached: 0k38R80_0.png (932x541, 101K)

I prefer Rebellion's design, but fuck me if the upgrades to its move list weren't long overdue. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the loss of Round Trip- Swords Formation is a better move, but it doesn't quite have the pizzazz of tossing the sword to lock down one enemy while whaling on another with a different weapon.

Also, this.

Attached: A6E9FE5F-AC3D-4C85-81AB-BE8DAB95ECE5.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>Grentexting = Barry
>"Muh Reddit spacing" Autism
You are unironically the dumbest person on the board, congrats. The fact people can't actually detect Barry at this point still is an astonishment because of how easy he makes it, And yet you still managed to fuck it up.

Attached: 1551918233396.jpg (245x280, 10K)

People keep saying DMC5 is the easiest DMC but Furies on DMD is harder than literally anything in 3 and 4.

He probably assumed he was Dante’s son or that Sparda slept around a lot considering he lived for over 2000 years.

4 is the easiest real DMC game anyway. I beat that game on DMD when I barely knew what the fuck I was doing with Nero or Dante

I think eating that's still Mundus and eating the qliphoth fruit doesn't make you king over all other demons, King Cerberus was a king too, I think "King" just means an extraordinarily strong demon

>This has nothing to do with Nero!
>Nero is my son?

You should try being less obvious about the way you write, you look obssesed. So stay mad Vfujo, your headcanon will never be right.

I find it funnier that Vergil's reaction basically amounts to
>Oh yeah. That

>Vergil gets laid
>Dante just sits in his shop, alone, even when the electricity gets cut

I want a reliable character swapper now. I guess I have to wait for a proper trainer or mod. editing hex values is too annoying.

>I wanted to be protected
>Dante says like twice that he will keep an eye on him from now on
I don't know if he still cares about that since he merged and they're old now, but fucking daaaw

Attached: 1544471684351.png (426x364, 36K)

>mfw Devil Trigger remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q_NEho2zKZs

Attached: 1441080676534.gif (230x172, 2.74M)

Why doesn’t Vergil remember having sex?

I changed l1 to devil trigger for Nero
Anyone else do the dame

inb4 "defend the portal while Dante gets pizza" is a mission in the DLC

How do I dodge Urizen's summoned swords on mission 17?

Did you completely miss the fucking point of his character?
He wanted more power because he was too weak to defend his mother
He's not angry that she didn't save him, He's angry that HE didn't save HER

This for me but with dmc5
I skipped human dh and sos by beating urizen

what if Dante is just really shy and drops his spaghetti around anything that doesn't involve demons and pizza

Yeah. It only took one mission for me to accidentally Breakaway two arms to switch it to the D-Pad. Makes more sense to me. Real question is whether or not I want to swap the Devil Buster to B and the arms to R2 or not.

>sits alone in the darkness of his shop
>"This is fine"

V's time around Nero and Vergil finding out he has a son that's powerful enough to defeat him probably flipped a few switches in his tism addled brain after the ending

Probably not.

Because Vergil wants to fight Dante forever and Dante wants to fight Vergil forever. After Nero beat sense into them they finally realise how silly their feud is and embraced it, travelling to hell where they can indulge and no one else has to get hurt. Dante has been bored since DMC1 and beating Mundus but stayed in the human world because he had a responsibility to protect it. Now that Nero has the strength to fight on equal terms with Vergil and Dante, even if just for a short while, Dante can leave the human and pass the torch to Nero. It’s the best ending for Dante and Vergil; Dante has finally realised his duty of protecting mankind through and has prepared a worthy successor to take over for him so he can retire and do what he loves, and Vergil has had his power lust tempered a whole bunch by V’s experiences and also being humiliated by Nero and is willing to return to hell where he can’t hurt anyone else and also do what he loves with Dante. They could come back any time really, even if Yamato doesn’t work for whatever reason down there, but they don’t want to anyway.

I like how Dante and Vergil are pretty much forces of nature and don't really give a shit about anything else. Especially the way they nonchalantly team-up like nothing happened at the end after the Nero fight.

I feel dumb whenever you guys point out small subtle things like that. I'm to retarded to notice.

1:00 is legit leven polka.
youtube.com/watch?v=c17xydS2vgU

Your paranoia is noted, but that doesn't make you any more right. It seems every thread has Barry in it now when it's most convenient. Never mind the lack of "Copeloop", or comparison to XV or some other release. Yep, I'm Barry because I personally disagreed with you. Better make it official with an official tripcode too, right? Guess I'm legit, after all.

This is now an XV Thread.

Attached: Tips 10 years.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

I always felt Vergil's motivation in 3 was supposed to be more Sparda than Eva related. Hence the reason Dante taunts him about never becoming like father which aggravates Vergil, or Vergil himself challenging Mundie while telling himself he should be able to fuck up that which his father defeated. It'd also tie well into to the game's central family theme.

DMC5 turns the whole thing into a cheaper feeling "because mommy saved me before Dante" issue.

LOL did your mom not give you enough attention barry? You have to resort to getting yous from some person you don't know?

Thanks for making it easier to filter you.

user, he’s angry at himself because he couldn’t protect his mother.

Is Sin DT a crutch?

Will we ever get new models for Kyrie or Patty?

Attached: 63456.jpg (450x450, 63K)

Nah
Just good for smashing through trash or mini bosses, doesn't help in faster boss battles
I never upgraded it though so

Only on early difficulties. Later you lose too much since you don't recover hp and have a larger hitbox that enemies attack.

No.

You're welcome and now you can be barry too! Happy Kwanza, my fellow negro!

Attached: Barry Doxxed Holy Shit.png (309x260, 10K)

Halfway through DMD on DMC5, when does it get hard?

>no stripper cowboy Dante for Patty's birthday
it sucks

But 3 is still canon, he has BOTH mommy and daddy issues. They just don't recycle daddy issues again because we're supposed to know about them already.

would we be more or less upset if vergil had a weeb topknot instead?

>Constant S ranks, loads of taunts
>Nobody rates my cameos as stylish

Attached: 1552127189405.jpg (636x564, 43K)

Why do people act like becoming Urizen was some grand scheme of Vergil's? Splitting himself was an act of desperation because he was literally falling apart, everything Urizen did was a single-minded grudge, V himself says that his demon side isn't acting on human thought or emotion anymore.

>Anons say fujos are mentall ill
>Prove them right
B-based

Attached: never, ever.jpg (480x480, 20K)

It hit me because he repeated it like 2 or 3 times for no reason

Attached: 1530724117494.jpg (500x610, 153K)

The barry insult is supposed to be a catch all for all the shitposters you stupid vfujo.
last you from me

That just means you have to do better, user.

Eating the fruit doesn't straight up make you "the demon king", it gives you the power to be one

I honestly wouldn't be fucking surprised at this point. Half my shitposts turned out to be true.

this remix is on another level youtu.be/GJ_Itr8UzMM

Attached: Max NUT Exceed.png (800x600, 347K)

This sounds like bullshit. it makes you sound obsessed like you just think everyone's barry and are now back peddling.
Why would shitposters care about being called barry? rather than just being called out for being shitposters.

Do people just not remember Nero being a punk in 4, or are the people complaining about him the ones that never bothered playing it or the series?

You are an actual homosex.

That's always been one part of Vergil's motivation. His mother didn't find him and he was late to save her. He wanted power to close the gap on his inferiority complex. This scene shows him wondering if Dante and Vergil's situation would be different if Eva managed to keep Vergil safe first. He got the power back from Urizen and wants to beat Dante since he sees Dante as the final hill to climb showing that he would never lose anything again.

My twin brother of demonic descent. I've been listening to this the whole day

Attached: 72026119_p9.png (1000x643, 643K)

soccer mom do

I'm not gonna lie, I would've preferred if V eventually ended up being his own character regardless of his relation to Vergil, if for the sole reason of giving the game some secondary villains or at least something between it and a hero. For once we get one actually new character who looks to be half-decent and even has the most unique gameplay of the bunch, then he just ends up being more faffing over Vergil.

I mean fuck it, if Kingdom Hearts did it with characters overcoming their inherent programming then DMC can do it too.

>the heart

Trish looks miles better in 4, especially so with the swept back hairstyle she had in it.

Dante will come back or else Nero just got lied to when Vergil gave him his book and said he won't lose next time. right ;_;

They probably haven’t played the other games. I remember Nero being a punk and cursing.

this. fucking disgusting apologetic dicksuckers will slurp it, tho

Too bad it was only a theme for the preorder on PS4 .

It's better for them to stay in the Underworld. Dante can keep him company and Vergil gets punished by being stuck in Underworld.

I think it's mostly people that have somehow forgotten and also people bandwagoning, as Yea Forums does lol

Attached: dante on dante.jpg (640x502, 43K)

GODDAMNIT KUBO

Not looking like Dante. Did they forget the twin brother thing altogether?

nah it plays in the gallery too

the fact that they didn't use the same model is baffling

>punished
>implying that isn't just wacky adventures with his brother
He already spent so much time in the underworld, he should try being redeemed by being there for Nero.

I know, but I would’ve liked it if it used outside of that and the theme.

Really wanted to see Vergil up top with the rest of the group and see how they react, especially the normal ones.

Attached: 552.jpg (849x950, 176K)

This. People who actually played DMC always knew bottom line his motivations for power were Dante and Mother

>tfw always giving stylish rating

Attached: 1544551489778.png (900x1200, 91K)

Agreed, would've been fuckin great as a final results theme

i didn't play the game what was his mother trying to save him from

No they are still twins but not identical anymore. Since DMC4:SE actually.

That's gay though.

>I really hate how pathetic and broken they made Vergil in 5.
Did we play the same series? You followed along with what happened to Vergil right?
Just because he's cool that doesn't mean he's not a giant dumbass and a record holding loser
The ENTIRE point of this character is that mindlessly seeking power won't get you anywhere, you know since that's the shit Dante has been dealing with for FIVE GAMES STRAIGHT

Sup, Barry.

Attacking demons. Mundus sent them after Sparda "disappeared/died". Eva was able to hide Dante but not Vergil. Manga shows that this was the moment he got hold of the Yamato and implied to have activated his DT for the first time.

Demons sent by piss baby Mundus angry that was upset that Sparda betrayed his race and fell in love with a human woman.

VERGILS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE

Attached: 1548596234058.jpg (640x579, 61K)

people who claim his motivations or character changed are morons

his whole "might controls everything" literally stemmed from him feeling powerless to save his mom and brother as a kid.

so even his edgelord power hunger comes from mommy issues.

Attached: mfw 1hp.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Perfect then, it fits the game.

Yeah agreed, the awkward van screens are already gold.

>Since DMC4:SE actually.
I haven't played SE version but isn't Vergil's campaign (what little there is if it's even canon) supposed to happen in the past, meaning it wouldn't be that weird for Dante to be looking a lot older?

Himself

Kyrie probably but Patty I don’t think so. Kyrie will probably appear in future games since Nero is the new lead and Patty in 5 felt more like fan service than anything. She might still show up but I’m not expecting it.

>Lucia was thirsting for that son of sparda D
God imagine how overpowered their kid would be

Attached: 2D5AC9AE-09F8-4600-82F6-F6178DC29DAC.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

their father's enemy tried to kill them, but she was only able to save one of the twins (dante) and vergil had to save himself

damn.....

True, but the thing is even with the age difference they look quite different. Vergil looks much more like Nero.

I can't believe V is really

Attached: 20190311193807_1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

identical twins still have epigenetic differences in phenotype bitches

if vergil does end up as DLC he should be an upgrade for V like how dante got DSD and nero gets devil bringer. if you want to make it lore accurate you can just bullshit that they're doppleganger summons now and make them all blue

my expectations will absolutely not be exceeded if vergil just has the same goddamn dmc3 moveset yet again

I hope someone asks them in an interview or something, there must be a reason

Massively underrated post, this is how I saw the ending too. Makes SO much sense when you begin to look past surface level and put things together.
Pretty well done overall, wraps things up while still leaving the plot just open enough for more.

>Trish and Vergil avoid each other because Vergil is the biggest mama's boy
>Lady gets flashbacks to 3
>Morrison wants to know if he needs a job
>Kyrie loves him and wants him to stay at their house
DLC cut scenes please
or a post-5 anime

What if it’s the result screen for Bloody Palace?

>V has a hank butt
how sad

Dante has spent his entire adult life with no family and missing vergil so autistically fighting his bro in hell and holding back the entire population of demons together ks a much more desirable outcome than going back to being poor in the human world

I don't really know, maybe it was to add something to Vergil's personnality and charisma .

They’ll reuse some of V’s stuff in future games even if V himself is effectively dead. DMC6 will have Nero, a new summoning based character that evolves on V’s mechanics and someone else, maybe another new character or a returning character like Lady or Trish.

>post-5 anime
Oh no, poor Dante.

I think it's because Adam's face wouldn't suit Vergil since he's supposed to be the one with sharper features and adam has too much of a babyface. And of course they tried to get vergil to look more like nero and that was the only way.

>that was a long time ago

>I was MOTIVATED too much with this one girl.

>saying nigga unironically
how do you say nigga ironically you fucking nigger

Attached: gat.jpg (1080x920, 116K)

screenshot would've been truly epic if he had Sweet Surrender equipped

Dante doesn’t fuck black girls.

Itsuno wanted it to be more impactful for your average DMCuck.

>badass
vergil was never badass. he was autistic about power and a bant-master.

Obviously he thought that his demonic reactions would let him pull out in time, because condoms are dishonorable human tools

Patty is 18 and can finally move on her own? The office is going to get odd, especially since Vergil will likely be around in some facet.

Attached: 745.jpg (350x450, 42K)

I have a terrible feeling it'll be the same moveset but incorporating some of V's moveset would be great to have.

Fuck off, I don't want to play V more than I have to. He's not fun.

Taunting seems odd in this game.

Many times after I combo and enemy and taunt I get fucking nothing and just watch my style drain.

Am I doing something wrong?

This is why I feel DMC 5s ending is perfect. They don't even need a sequel, an actually satisfying conclusion

>likes DnC
>uses twitter speak
pottery

I liked Lucia. I wish she’d gotten a mention in game rather than just being in the novel. I hope she shows up in future sequels.

Lol. I’ve had ‘Dante from the Devil May Cry Series’ and ‘Vorgilsaurus’ appear in my missions before.

Dante should have been like

>"You didn't use protection? Foolishness, Vergil."

I've only played the games: who is Patty? Was she even in any of the games? Is she Dante's GF?

10/10 post

Attached: 1529176542442.png (499x405, 265K)

>THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA What the fuck is this fanfic tier shit?

Attached: 1544031289116.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

She was a little girl in the anime that was the subject of one of Dante's jobs. He ends up saving her and she crashes in his shop for the majority of the series.

anime

How do I grab both Vergil and his shadow clone to do the special buster?

Are they an item? I want Dante to create quarter demon spawn too, but preferably female to contrast Nero.

You just reminded me. Why happened to Devil Never Cry?

he looks like a clown because capcom is obsessed with RE engine and MUH PHOTOREALISM which has no fucking place in dmc

Dante made some promises he really shouldn't have.

Attached: 6666734.jpg (1254x708, 122K)

Knock down Vergil and tap Buster twice when his Doppelganger is right next to him.

dumb revisionist retard, he needed the other side of the pendant to fuse them and control when the doors of hell would open and close, not because "WAAAH MOMMY I WANT BOTH"

Was retconned into oblivion.

Vergin
>Nasally voice like he has a cold all the time
>Posture is always extremely rigid because the cosplayer gear he calls clothing is too stiff and can't breathe
>Loses every time he fights on screen except for when he has a massive advantage
>Only style isn't even an innate power, its just something his sword lets him do
>Uses the same rehashed moveset for over a decade because the devs can't be bothered to give him something new
>All of his taunts come off like something a manchild would say, they're so awkward they automatically become memes
>Doesn't know how to spell "Virgil" and "Nero Angelo", gets his own name wrong

The Mysterious Chad
>Mumbling voice so the subhuman can't hear what he's saying
>Loose and comfy clothing that's easy to breathe in because he knows he's cool no matter what he wears
>Doesn't even bother to fight himself and still get SSS ranks with no effort
>Weapon is just a high quality cane, still kills everyone he uses it on in one hit
>Fresh, innovative moveset which is the developers admitted favorite
>Taunts reference classics of literature and music and have symbolism that ties into the situation at hand
>Reads all the time, confirms he can spell

She’s from the anime and hangs out with Dante after he protected her in a job he had.
Also did anyone else think it would have been funnier if Patty had the deed to the Devil May Cry shop instead of Morrison.

Attached: C1F88F30-060E-42F4-AC24-D444906156AE.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>vergils voice in the credits scene
is it just me or does he sound retarded? is that vergils casual voice?

16-yo in 20-es!
18-yo in 40-es!

Patty is from the anime only. Dante promised her to go on a date once she becomes legal so he better keep his word. For real she's the best candiate for that 1/4 demon baby who will kill Mundus.

It sounded fucking stupid so they changed it back. Pretty sure that was the in-universe reason as well lol.

so this is the end? only remakes ahead?

You don't have to use DSD or all of neros wacky devil bringer shit either

You about
>Where did you learn to count?
part?
It sounded good to me.

Has it really been 10 years already? How old is Dante exactly? Does he age like normal humans?

Do we have any actual confirmation Sparda is dead?

Dante
pros
>he's cool
>he likes pizza
>he wears nice hats
>he makes his friends wear nice hats
>he's stylish
>he rides a motorcycle

cons
>subhuman

Attached: dante-1.jpg (1064x672, 492K)

The DMC1 narrative.
He's canon dead, but it can be easily retconned.

Either my X is broken, or this is not the new IP... hmm?

Attached: thinken.jpg (500x375, 44K)

yeah that part. its not that it sounds like bad voice acting but more like vergil was being actually friendly/casual for once. maybe it was just him being tired
youtu.be/__nyNUSDVLw?t=113

Attached: smile.png (974x737, 631K)

I think his new outfit is sick in DMCV, but his hair looks fuckin stupid at certain angles.

They should've slicked it back closer to the scalp

>Hello is this devil may cry?
>no this is devil never cry
>oh, sorry "hangs up"

fpbp

>dante went to hell with vergil to not attend patty's birthday
her birthday was month ago

Attached: judgement nut end.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

the new subhuman is actually my favorite dante battle music outside of devils never cry and the DMC1 stuff and his music in nocturne

the chorus gets me really hype to royal guard everyone in the face

Trish left to operate independently because of some disagreement with Dante or something. So since she came up with the name, she took it with her.

Attached: suicide35.png (363x410, 130K)

I laughed because it sounded like he stopped trying to speak in a cool voice

I want a Griffon plushie

Attached: A50D2A52-B43B-46E5-908A-7B94AD99389F.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

Nah they said a whole bunch pre release that it was the end of the Sons of Sparda story arc but not the end of the series. Dante and Vergil won’t be main characters but will definitely still reappear as NPCs or maybe even bosses in future games. Nero is the new lead character and we’ll probably get more new characters and maybe some returning characters like Trish and Lady.

Fuck that. V is fucking boring as hell. DMC1 Dante is more fun.

YOU CANNOT KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this game lags so much on my PC even when almost everything is on low settings, especially on cutscenes it will stutter and the sound will get out of sync which is extremely annoying
usually i can still get away with playing on med settings for AAA titles but im really considering getting the PS4 version at this point

Why is Michael Douglas the final boss?

Yeah Vergil is finally past his autism for a bit and is just having fun with his brother. It was really cool to hear him not trying to be relentlessly cool all the time and just having fun.

>The best game in the series is more fun
ok, and? vergil using the same fucking katana moves is also boring

>Pro, He can become Ippo
There are some cool gifs coming out of twitter

Attached: Dante going full Mike Tysont.webm (540x304, 2.95M)

Yeah we was actually being friendly. Finally after all these years he is on good terms with his brother.

It made me laugh too

>People keep talking about how Dante and Vergil are going to Hell and staying there
>Even though Vergil all but promises to come back and rematch Nero, asking him to hold onto his book until he comes back

They're just going to clip the Qliphoth roots, get their feud out of their system, then come back.

Attached: 1552258805034.jpg (2560x1440, 242K)

Agreed. From the front he looks silly but from the sides he looks great.

>slap Vergil 3's theme on the Dante vs Vergil fight
>fight becomes even better than before
>youtube.com/watch?v=hHT4jOwUpGc
Why is 3's soundtrack so good?

So it's like Phoenix Wright? 1-3 are about Phoenix/Edgeworth Dante/Virgil, 4-6 are Apollo and Nero?

>Trying to explain logic to the mentally ill
He's a fujo, user. His brain got twisted and melted into mush long ago.

IGNITE THE FLAME

>V isn't fun
fair

>V will somehow not be fun if you give him a bunch of stuff that would naturally iron out his obvious flaws

vergil was always a spam character anyway, just teleport/jump cancel like you're on crack while spamming summon swords and watch as everything disintegrates, at least if he could do V stuff he would be the master of putting bullshit on the screen and have an actual niche over a much improved nero and debatable the best designed dante in the series

Trish looks so damn awful in 5.

What's this hairstyle called? I'm a fattie, but I want to see if I can make it work.

Attached: htf.png (807x857, 1.44M)

I'm so happy Vergil is alive, I think I'm gonna cry.

What part of autistic do you not understand?

>being surprised about samefagging in this thread

That's the thing, he wasn't trying to be cool. At this point it's been a few weeks since they first arrived.Vergil is much more casual because there is no need to act anymore. They are not fighting to kill each other, they are fighting because that's what they did when they were children. It's their way of bonding.

Crew Cut

Attached: 1529290918066.png (760x686, 403K)

explain how to power up royalguard fast

do you need to max it out to absorb more meter faster? cause one hit is usually 1 bar or so

Capcom do Monster Hunter plushies, even of the dragon that dresses up in rotten meat and corpses, so I think a Griffon plushie isn’t too unlikely.

Attached: CD5A5304-8BF0-40F7-B160-1EE1CF060CF9.jpg (554x554, 32K)

>this meme image is now canon
this fucking timeline

I've seen this kind of hairstyle from before in something like Persona or something, and other animes as well.

>Dante provides Lady and Trish with a home, and a way to make money for a living
>both look to fuck him over first opening they get, and don't care if he even comes back
Snakes with tits the pair of them

Attached: 1552150832630.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

well shit, i don't really like the revving mechanic. Devil arms are nicer.

>implying he doesn't waste time by practicing his dance moves
>implying he hasn't been caught doing it several times by Trish already to the point that she isn't even impressed from seeing him moonwalk with the Faust hat

Alpaca

Attached: nuro.jpg (650x433, 40K)

>and his music in nocturne
do tell

V is dead, fujo-kun. You have nothing to live for now.

Attached: 1552246486637m.jpg (1024x604, 89K)

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190311193629.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

MORE OXYGEN KID

Attached: 1.webm (900x506, 1.55M)

Good call on including a photo mode.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190311185322.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

>fujos haven't loved vergil for the past 15 years since DMC5 was released and don't love the ending being dante and vergil rubbing their sword cocks against eachother alone forever

mentally ill or just trying to shitpost?

>Vergil's 1/4 demon punk
>Dante's 3/4 demon birb

youtube.com/watch?v=egzutCUFaOw

Attached: smt ride.jpg (978x1417, 399K)

I only bothered to actually learn the rev mechanic last year desu. It took a long ass time but it’s grown on me.

The fact that the parry didn't bump the style meter is a sin

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190308183557.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

Most kino scene in the entire game.

>She offered a "Magnum" to me, but I told her I wasn't a fan of guns.

More bosses should have Stands. I like that Nero’s Stand DT in 4 had pay off with Vergil gaining it for his own use in 5.

And yet still infinitely more fun than V standing around like a retard reading gay-ass poetry.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190311190803.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

>Patty was thirsting for that son of sparda D even when she was 12 years old
God imagine how overpowered their kid would be.Imagine a fight between their kid and Nero

Attached: 1551760358837.png (1067x625, 1.01M)

>Don't you dare say it!
>JACKPOT!
This is unironically my favourite moment in the game. Look at that fucking smile on Dante's face, he's reunited with his bro

Attached: 1551952878548.png (1969x1969, 3.36M)

you mean he looks fucking handsome,right?

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA!
Are you even trying to hide it?

Attached: samefag.png (749x468, 39K)

>Morrison's letters show that Lady is a sad drunk who blearily mumbles about how fucked up she is after watching her dad kill her mom and then shooting her dad in the face
>All she does is drink and fight demons
>Gets to go on a demon hunting quest with Dante and Trish, big job
>Gets beaten and made into a demon battery for a month
>Sits in the bang bus the whole time naked and forced to just dig with a shovel rather than fight
>Finally meets up with Dante and crew after a month of inaction
>Dante took Lady's original Kalina Ann after finding it in some rubble
>Nico threw Dante Lady's replacement Kalina Ann
>Lady starts to protest
>Dante tells her to can it and they can squabble about it later, but the gals should leave immediately
>Goes to Hell and never comes back, keeping both of her rocket launchers
>Tries to relate to Nero with her life experiences with killing her dad
>Nero basically tells her to fuck off and jumps out of the RV to get away from her
>She sits around Dante's office waiting for him to get back
>Gets called a crazy bitch

Why does Lady suffer so much in this game?

Attached: 54255995_2266464120340614_8976520754317230080_o.jpg (2048x1152, 140K)

Lady looks to "settle down", user.
Both she and Trish aren't buying the "he isn't going to return" meme.

new life goal to have nice slow sex to this song

>not Vergil being upset about Dante lying about the score
WE'RE EVEN!

What about Vergil's smile though?

Attached: 1551940796655.png (587x725, 572K)

holy fuck what a great time

WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE

Attached: brooooo.png (388x153, 82K)

>ends the game walking off, breasts-first into the camera while Pappy Morrison says he has a job
She's gonna spend the money on lingerie for when Dante comes back, and she's gonna have a Grandson of Sparda all her own.

Oh my god I didn't realize this autism has been going for weeks already, this scene is so much better now

shit on my V doodle, Yea Forums

Attached: V doodle.jpg (1504x2016, 470K)

Does Lady have an interest in Dante? I've always felt with the exception of 3 they were friends. Trish is also rocking that weird oedipus thing which makes me think Dante will never get with her either.

Is this supposed to be a genderswap?

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190307231145.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

I know right

You need to make it gayer.

>You can't post more than one time in a thread with nearly 400 posts and a bunch of different discussions

lmfao

Attached: 9679.jpg (923x396, 189K)

reminds me of Devilman

nah I guess I just drew him kinda feminine lol

Fujos are fickle like women, and a lot of them are women anyway. Vergil is in his 40s now and his looks are fading. V is a young gay emo twink pretty boy sensitive faggot. They were always going to jump ship to their new boy toy to fap to and cry like mentally ill banshees when the old man got rid of the twink for good.

I didn't think I'd like it at first and it sure doesn't feel like a final boss theme, but Silver Bullet is fucking great.

>Don't you dare say it!
Every time

Attached: oh you.jpg (251x232, 8K)

I did exactly this and the only thing still messing me up are the DT super moves since they require you to press [r1+forward/back+triangle and R2] instead of circle.

seek help

Isn't 5 just a way to get Vergil back into the story? I feel like now it's time they settled all the mystery about their father now.

I love imagining the DMC crew in their off time.

It's not bad voice acting. He stopped using his cool guy with allergies voice.

the dodge does but it has to be perfect, its indicated when time slightly slows down when you dodge judgement cut. Another user told me that you can parry those swords with Nero's dropkick, i haven't gotten to trying it out yet

IIRC from one of the novels it was mentioned that she did like him at one point but in 3 didn’t act on it because she was focused on killing Arkham and because neither of them made a move after that it sort of just fizzled out and now that they’re both in their 40s they’re just friends and not really interested in each other anymore. I can’t see Dante wanting to fuck Trish either, she seemed into him at the end of 1 but he was straight up like ‘it’ll be nice having a SIDEKICK’ which is as cucked as you can get. The only options for him are Patty, who he’s seemingly avoiding and Lucia, who in the DMC5 novel was listing after him hard.

Well, they are seen "chasing" Dante in DMC5 a few times.
Even in the DMC4 bonus scene, she drops her acting and asks to tag along as soon as Dante gets a new mission.

I mean, she might not be madly in love, but it would be weird if she isn't considering. Especially in the context of her needing to "settle down".

Aw ye I actually did it

Attached: judgement nut ended.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Dante was 27 at the time of DMC1, as his age was explicitly stated.
Dante was in his late teens during DMC3, so roughly a decade before DMC1.
The anime takes place immediately after DMC1. Patty's age was not stated, so there's no telling if she was 8 or 10 or 12 or whatever at the time.
DMC2 takes place immediately after that.
DMC4 takes place around the time Nero was in his late teens so DMC4 may be around 6~ years after DMC2.
DMC5 puts Patty at 18, so it has been roughly 10 years assuming she was 8-10.

Dante ages normally while in human form. Whenever he's in devil form, his aging stops, and he could potentially live forever just as Sparda had for over 2000 years.

To a certain degree, I feel like some things should be left mysterious. Finding out what exactly happened to him would be nice, but I sorta feel like they shouldn't actually bring Sparda into the story, since it'd be plenty hard to live up to the image people have about him. He's basically a jesus figure at this point

Don't act like you haven't been samefagging this thread and multiple others for the sake of your Vergil hate boner. V is dead and never coming back. Deal with it, fujofag.

I hope they kick out those freeloading bitches when they get back.

Ryo?

Attached: 0C4ED65A-2189-46B9-BC4A-9B685669A1B5.png (656x588, 350K)

you aint gonna like what a i have to say
it's a version of a faux hawk just less hawk

Its good, but it needs more guitar riffs though im getting DMC1 vibes from it with the organs. Reminds me of how fucking hyped i was when i saw that you can set the battle theme to ultra violet

Attached: 1394477422091.jpg (469x563, 68K)

Converting your DT (which is arguably more useful) for a high DPS burst seems like a balanced trade-off to me.

Thinking about playing the older DMC games before I play 5. I know 2 is a hard skip but is 1 worth playing or should I jump straight to 3?

Attached: dmc.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>replying to (OP)
>when you already replied in this thread
>proving you're samfagging the thread
>respond like "You can't post more than one time in a thread with nearly 400 posts and a bunch of different discussions" when you get caught red-handed for samefagging this entire thread
Keep it going fujo-kun.

>dante's huge smile
>vergils slight smile
Look at these two dorks, I love them.

They said before it came out that it’s the end of the Sons of Sparda storyline, so Dante and Vergil aren’t gonna be main characters anymore. They’ll definitely still show up on occasion though.

Yes.

Attached: kamiya.jpg (320x320, 14K)

>Patty at 18

Attached: 647.gif (500x203, 825K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DzvZi9ku5Ck
WOOOOHHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA
YEAH

>get their feud out of their system
3000 years later, Dante and Vergil finally return to the human world, only to find that Humans have abandoned Earth to explore the stars, and their portal out of hell leads to an empty rock covered in smog and ashes

1 is fucking fantastic. It definitely shows its age at this point but it's still tonnes of fun and I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not giving it at least one playthrough.

Let me enlighten you on sandals you philistine
>Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under SANDALED feet.

Attached: 1551617547598.png (597x707, 307K)

Vergil's only going to sound like that around Dante but with everyone else he'll still try to act like a nothing personnel kid.

Attached: 1551744279029.png (900x900, 52K)

Its length is an ordinary Number 8, but Nero's hair naturally sticks up.

I choose to believe that the post-game menu screens of Vergil sitting in Nico's van are what happens after the two finish fucking around in the underworld and go back

They shrug and keep fighting unt the supernova happens.

I love the art coming from 5.

Attached: 1551649723807.png (800x600, 1.03M)

>vergil talks like that to Nero to sound cool
Big laffs

YOU WILL ACCEPT
MY
EXISTENCE!

Attached: I did it.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

But V is in some of them.

>post bitching about Vergil
>is old IP, AGAIN
>A G A I N
>not counting other posts that are similar to yours, which are all old IP
You ok, bait-kun OP? Are you even trying, bait-kun OP?

Attached: tips fedora.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>Cerberus used to keep the cooler cold

Attached: 1491937016194.jpg (626x667, 69K)

>tfw they actually fell together

Attached: 1529323098954.png (480x640, 379K)

t. damage control of samefag-kun

Based

Attached: Conan the barbarian.jpg (800x1068, 166K)

Anyone have the picture of Vergil looking at tits and questioning their power?

i like vergil 2 as a replacement but i feel like it doesn't loop and you get some shit filler at the end.
and the forced music for some sections

lmao fujocuck's getting BTFO

Don't worry, fujo chan. Everyone and their mother was already aware this entire time that you were just talking to yourself on these threads.

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

I'm gonna go try this out right now

Attached: 978841151351533.gif (300x200, 628K)

What a goddamn deadbeat

I need to get the timing down better but Nero V Virgil is great for showing off major grabs.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190311185443.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

>That long startup
Nice human difficulty.

This makes me sad we'll never get a good crazy action game with Conan.
Thanks Funcom.

Attached: 3457.jpg (1920x816, 102K)

>SANDals in the fucking desert
Not the same as
>Sandals in a demonic goo tree and on dirty ass city streets

He's been getting beat up like a bitch for a couple of decades now.

This moment was kino.

Attached: 1552100877577.gif (480x263, 3.99M)

Nothing. Dante had mommy issues so it's expected that so would vergil.

Is Vergil a good person deep down? Seems like all the objectionable shit he ever did was just born out of grief from losing his mother

*steals all of dantes demon sperm*
pshhh.... nothin personell

Attached: nothisispatty.png (348x319, 154K)

Vergil, as a character, is so consumed by his resentment for his brother and his constant quest for power that he never really dealt with the trauma he experienced as a child. He's so determined to never be a victim again that he neglected his human side, which is why Urizen was so powerful, and V was so weak and frail. It's only now, that after his human side had a chance to live on it's own, that he might be starting to deal with the emotional strain of what happened to him as a child and when Mundus turned him into Angelo. And Nero needed to be there to put him on the right path, not just for Vergil but for Nero's own existence, after how weak and useless he felt most of the game(dead weight) and now has something to fight over that isn't killing demons or revenge, which is saving the family he never had from destroying each other.

The real tragedy is that we get to see the kind of person Vergil could be through our time with V, an introverted, calculated man who loves great works of literature and poetry, to contrast with Dante's extroverted oafishness and charm.

It clearly says jeweled thrones of the EARTH, not desert

Is Sparda still alive?

Yep
I live for this ending

Attached: f2d4b2b84b1dbf824aa9b2e1b6c54726.jpg (733x937, 116K)

Yes. Deep down, he and Dante are the exact same.

For as goofy and weird the stories of these games can be, I think Vergil and Dante are legitimately great characters. Can't wait for their DLC, I really hope we get to see more interactions between Vergil and Nero at some point.

They'd rather spend an eternity sparring with each other because they really really like beating the crap out of each other. Nero sort of cooled them down with his interruption so now they probably won't try to actually kill each other unless one pisses off the other too much.

i liked that, it humanized Vergil.

It's not, but I did not realize that it takes even longer on Human difficulty. How nice of them.

Attached: 20190311185838_1.jpg (3840x2160, 755K)

>mfw seeing it on DMD
>its almost fucking instant
Its gonna be hype

>The flashback where Dante saw his mom go after Vergil hinted that the story is all about Dante wanting to do right by his mom and save his brother

Yes he appears in the game and its crew cut

I mean V felt so guilty that he was practically suicidal

what is the track for the dante vs vergil battle? i dig it
also wish there was a jukebox for the void

>Dante is smiling throughout the battle
>Demons show up
>Smiles gone

People actually bother to fuck people over? I just give everyone a stylish rating.

Deep down he's a poetry loving dork who just wanted to be loved, I feel that the whole point of V was to show this in a way that Vergil would never directly let out.

I thought he was talking about how he spent half his life ANGELOED by Mundus and/or dead while Dante was off eating pizza and doing acrobatics around the office. Vergil is wondering how different their lives would turn out if their roles were switched.

What mystery is there to settle? We know what he did and we know he died.
We don't need more detail about him.

>He killed countless innocents
>Dante just smirks at him
Autism

IN THE END YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

This design is so fucking retarded. The gay long tailed peacoat trimmed in front, where it trails to significantly past his belt until it just sort of ends, to the blue felt on the inside, to the PINSTRIPED blue trousers, to that faggot armband that's not even in the same goddamn shade
what a fucking mess

Urizen killed them. He was out of control.

I'm confused, what am I looking at?

Urizen was Vergil.

Nope. That's not it. OP is a faggot that has been samefagging this thread, but his issue isn't either Angelo or mommy. At least, not completely.
If we follow manga to some extent, he is more wonder what would've happened if he was in the house when the attack happened instead of outside. If he was one that hide his identity, while Dante was fighting Mundus since he was 8.
Basically "what if" scenario. He's more wondering how his life would've been if it wasn't like it was.

>but Nero's hair naturally sticks up.
You do know what hair gel is, right user?

And he's got an ugly haircut.
I don't care if he had it in 1, it's ugly and I'm glad Itsuno changed it

muh heart, I didn't expect to be this emotionally satisfied

Vergil without any memories that wasn't power and hate for Dante. Vergil without his human emotions. Urizen is basically Angelo.

>Nero getting the dead relative talk at the end of the game
>Dante and Vergil didn't die, they just ditched him to hang out together
No one likes a third wheel.

>not hanging out with your bro that you finally got back after like 30 years

Dante only cares about his bruther, hateboner-kun

him and vergil looks a little like john cena

>When you lose control of yourself and all you can do is watch helplessly as things escalate to your last hope being dead weight.

Attached: mistakes were made.webm (900x506, 376K)

Urizen is basically his power autism incarnated in flesh.
All of his memories and consciousness got trapped within V, his human side. Which is ironic, considering he always saw himself more as a demon over a human.

>Urizen was Vergil.

So is V. He was corrupted and lost himself.

Vergil was morrison.

kek they're never coming back, are they?

Maybe, but Urizen is still Vergil's creation, so Vergil is ultimately responsible for everything that happened.

Poor Lady then. She's gonna get BLACKED.

>Nero cries about having a family again
>they fuck off as soon as they can
D E A D W E I G H T

How can I get more frames? I set everything on low but I'm still getting dips even though I have a GTX 970 and a I7

Attached: 1552225046348.jpg (3840x2160, 781K)

>Urizen is Vergil and he's responsible for everything he did
Yeah but he tried to right his wrong through V
>V is not Vergil nothing he did as V was him

Attached: why didn't i pull out.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

He for sure is responsible for creating hole mess. My point was simply that what Urizen did, wasn't what he originally wanted, or planned.
He just wanted to get rid of Angelo aids, get stronger and fight Dante.
Not get trapped in twink weak body, while his said demon side goes on rampage.

That's tumblr logic my dude. Whatever shit is related to Vergil, must be his fault alone. Whatever good shit is related to Vergil... nah, not him, so it doesn't count.

i think i''d like the hair more if he has a bit longer side burns

in a hypothetical DMC0, who would voice sparda?
drew coombs?

Need a chad english va

As much as I love 5, I still want them to stop trying to push Nero as the main Protag, and if they have to put him in the spotlight and keep Dante, I want them to actually give us more mission with Dante

I want the guy who voiced Dagoth Ur to do him

Give V's voice actor to him, unironically.
That was that man can keep having his role in future DMC.

Vergil dunked on all the fags who said he wouldn't get redeemed, that's why they're so mad.

Depends on what sort of autism would he have on a scale of power to pizza

Same here, though anyone who gets matched with me seems to be pretty damn good, see a lot of SSS alongside mine

COME, MUNDUS, FRIEND OR FOE.

sparda is double as autistic as them both
both their autistic traits jammed together

Vergil logic
>dante couldn't beat him with two arms
>lets try this kid with this one arm

as long as they bring back Shootie for his theme i dont care who voices him

Attached: 17694187_p0.jpg (700x985, 147K)

>Vergil was meant to be the smarter twin out of the two that loved books and William Blake
>even old man admired his IQ
>makes dumbest decisions around
Then, again. Smartest kids in school were always most dumb when it came to real life.

Attached: old man.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

Shut up, kiddo

Attached: 1552071508368s.jpg (125x54, 2K)

YOU CAN CATCH HIM?

Attached: this-makes-m-y-iron-become-the-big-iron-36046456.png (500x522, 129K)

>"I have a twin brother, sir. We fight over things often, so I have to write my name on things to make them truly mine."
Your book, Vergil. Give that to me.

Attached: best-brother.png (720x1280, 530K)

is Vergil becoming more like Vegeta?

>Then, again. Smartest kids in school were always most dumb when it came to real life.
Books smarts never ever equate to common sense

Nah, Sparda would have full orchestral music.

I wish I had his hair.

>Vergil so angry Dante has a sword named after himself he stabs himself to create Devil Katana Vergil

This should have been Vergil battle music instead of the shitty ones we actually got.

Attached: 1472156956988.jpg (333x279, 16K)

>Vergil comes home one day from school
>Dante has scribbled his name at the top of every page

I wish I had V's whole look, desu

You just know Dante bullied him a lot.

So Dante and Vergil through their childhood were pretty much:
>Give that to me.
>No way you got your own.

Attached: 1551507510436.jpg (331x371, 54K)

Yes. You didn’t know?

is this the only scene in the entire series where Virgil is visibly happy?

you guys would have been popular some odd years ago

>rides around town on motorcycle reading vergil's diary out loud with a megaphone

PLEASE IF WE GET DLC BRING BACK SHOOTIE CAPCOM
Make it Vergils theme or whatever

Especially when it came to that chocolate cake.

It honestly depends on your face, that hairstyle could be great which a different color and a defined face structure.

goth twinks are back in fashion, I'd need a cane too with all the pounding my boipucci would get

Are they phasing Dante out as DMC MC? DMC5 is my first game, so I'll be sad if I caught le cuhrazy pizza time man in his sunset.

Nero seems like a good fella, though.

I hope not, Nero is cool and all, but I imagine for most people, including myself, Dante is the face of the series

Patty when?

Attached: 1552255319166.png (767x761, 183K)

It was always about mommy.

Attached: Vergil_amuley.jpg (1736x889, 503K)

They've said 5 is the end of the sons of sparda story, so I think if DMC6 does happen it'll follow Nero and Lady/Trish again, or some other new characters.

He might keep showing up to fill the multiple weapons and styles role.

>he smiled a little during their first meeting in 3
>he also smiled during their second encounter
>he smiled when they were about to fight Arkham
>he smiled before "JACKPOT"
In conclusion: Vergil only ever smiles when Dante is around.

>tfw accidentally grew my hair out like dante and haven't cut it sense the reveal trailer.
it's okay i understand

itsuno has autism about using dante because he didn't make the character, just reinvented him

this is why the entire story in 4 and 5 are entirely about nero and vergil, characters itsuno created, while dante kind of fucks around offscreen for most of it

WELCOME MOONDUST. I HAVE PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU.

Nah he'll always be there in some way.

Itsuno said that Dante is Kamiya’s character, and he doesn’t feel comfortable with Dante. That’s why he created Nero.

No

that face is fucking priceless

Nero is dead weight in DMC5, though.

This entire case makes this old V edit even better now.

Attached: notice me Dante.jpg (1280x2160, 236K)

so...
vergil+that apple=sin devil trigger dante>urizan>devil trigger dante>Mundus?

What a fool you are. I'm a demon. How can you kill a demon? What a grand and intoxicating innocence!

im glad itsuno is saving video games
youtu.be/9sm8sBWNHks

Kamiya kind of fucked Itsuno's Dante, considering his main arch rival Mundus got offed in the first game. Vergil was really a side character that Itsuno focused on.

Nah, I'd say it goes like
Dante > Mundus > Vergil

>HEY VERGIL, MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO PLAY
Now I see Dante's in different light.

They already started it with 4. It's Nero's game first and foremost, made doubly so by Dante's half being literally unfinished. I genuinely think they need to give Dante a rest already as it's not like he's ever going to receive any further character development anymore. Bring up new characters like Nero or V shut up V's a new character rather than relying only on fanservice appearances.

I don't really get people who think Dante would want to be with Trish tbqh. Even most of the "flirting" between them kind of seems one-sided on her part, which makes sense because she only has Eva's appearance and not her memories, she's a completely different person on the inside. So she might just see Dante as some handsome guy instead of the reaction Dante might get when he looks at her.

Attached: Trish_Lady_M16.jpg (1920x1016, 850K)

why does sparda and nero fit?

and yet he has the most levels, all of the advertising is about him, the emotional crux of the story is surrounding him and his dad and the game begins and ends with you playing as him

memes came true

Attached: 1549878012882.jpg (901x589, 336K)

>he knows the meme
what the fuck lads

Kid Dante sounds like type of brat I was to my older brother.

I don't think Dante is needed for the story any more, but his gameplay style is still great for DMC. I personally love this trend of them adding a new character every game and having them stick around, excluding special editions and DMC2 of course.