We know Miyazaki is not working on Sekiro...

We know Miyazaki is not working on Sekiro, and we know he hates making sequels and Deracine is a side experimental project.
So the question is, what is he working on? What's the next dark souls/bloodborne?

Attached: faith.webm (720x416, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5n7y4bFemL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely not going back to work for Namco any time soon, so not Dark Souls. Hopefully he's just developing something new.

>Definitely not going back to work for Namco any time soon
I honestly can't blame him after how hard they milked dark souls until it became a completely souless franchise.

>Miyazaki is not working on Sekiro
What did he mean by this?

OP why are you trying to force this meme that the director of the game is not working on the game? Do you just hate the fact that From makes games that aren't Dark Souls THAT much?

>We know Miyazaki is not working on Sekiro
How do we know that exactly?

He said so in an interview with a few people from the "Dark Souls Community" such as Lobos, Vaati and TerraMantis.

No he didn't.

There's a difference between directing a game and personally working on its assets.

Post the interview my man.

????????

Go watch their videos about Sekiro, they say in them. I don't think it was an official press interview of anything, they just asked questions. From what they said, you can understand that Miyazaki involvement in this game is not as whole as it was for dark souls or bloodborne.

Which videos? I'm not trawling through content for a claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n7y4bFemL0

I'm gonna spoonfeed you just this time, user.

Shit thread, reconsider your life OP.

Okay, I just watched the whole video and it's not there.

If it's something you can't just google then linking it is substantiating your claim, not spoonfeeding you retard. Linking a 2-hour video is neither.

Yes, I'm sure the evidence that substantiates your retarded claim is in there, tee-hee.

>2hr video
>no time code
>spoon feeding

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

you had best "spoonfeed" when you're making bold claims or no one's gonna believe you
back up your facts or get called a retard

in either case the video had no such info, so you're still a retard

Attached: Joey.png (800x600, 597K)

What a weird shill attempt at a thread