Persona

God damn I just cannot stick it through 3FES, shit's so god damn boring
Am I actually missing anything by skipping to 4, that shit at least looks fun

Attached: 1469721176-2761443206.jpg (1919x2688, 2.3M)

NPC detected

You don't need to know the plot of 3 to play 4 and you don't need the plot of either to play 5, so go right ahead.
What is causing you to not enjoy it? If it's shit like uncontrollable party members you can always try to play portable or find out how to run the cheat to control them on emulator.

>Am I actually missing anything by skipping to 4,
yes: the better game.
I honestly cannot see you enjoying ANY of the Persona games if you cannot stomach FES.
4 especially is like a standalone expansion pack to 3.

ONE MORE PLEB REJECTED

Nothing this guy said is true op go ahead and skip it.

What do you find boring about it?

Fuck off ya fag.

you sound like you dont like video games

The last 5 or so hours of 3 are good, but it's a chore before then, with just the occasional engaging moment to keep you chugging along.

I'm in the same boat. I was enjoying it at first and made it to the final arcana boss. After beating that I just lost interest.

fag

That's definitely one reason, others would be I'm not taken by the basic premise of the story(Apathy Syndrome, gotta figure it out, etc), the characters(so far at least, haven't met all of them) aren't clicking with me, Tartarus seems to be the meaty part of the gameplay and it's not really fun so much as it is time consuming, etc.

At the very least the music is good and a few of the interactions were enjoyable to watch but I'm not finding a whole lot of reason to press forward

Attached: tumblr_p7wpby3RJV1v4bp0co1_400.gif (358x280, 1.88M)

then you are a basic brainlet, should stick to dmc bucko.

P3P is best version
cutscenes sacrificed for betters dungeon crawling/battles

4 is literally the same shit except with even worse pacing, if you dont like 3 you arent going to like the other neo Personas

3 has the worst pacing of the modern games.

You might like 4 a bit better. If not 4, then 5. I feel like these issues get progressively buffed out as the series progresses.

Literally just skip to 5. Read the plot synopsis of 3 and beat your dick to Yukiko once, any you've experienced the best of 3 and 4. There is nothing else you are missing.

Attached: p5m.png (1200x1678, 2.28M)

You say this as a series veteran? What about 1 and 2?
....does anyone care about those?