pastebin.com/u/Bobbert_Mudge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is into femdom

>She won't be a romance option in P5R
>Most likely will have a femMC and "Uguu Akechi did nothing nothing" garbage

Regular Sae is better

The darkest timeline for P5R

She doesn't even have a hat shut up.

Attached: 1515719369016.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

>not wanting to sexually dominate then betray Adachi

I was going to reply with Sae with a get smoked hat but she's the one character I can't find with one and I don't feel like making it myself.

>That one quote from Goro about him having future "debaucherous plans" or whatever
What exactly was he planning?

Attached: IMG_3859.jpg (640x679, 83K)

But Akechi didn't do anything wrong.
Shit if I had his power I would have destroyed Japan.

Rape

But he didn't hell THAT would have made him a more sinister villain than the fucking ass pull god. He killed people but "solved" their murders for the fame but no gotta go with "I want revenge because of daddy issues"

how do you pronounce Sae

SIGH

I gotchu fampai.

Attached: persona_5_wg__heavy_judgment_by_borin23-db8lrl9.png (459x462, 135K)

some say chi

He clearly did but okay. There is always one of you contrarian fags.

Being a psychopath with daddy issues was fine. The phantom thieves reaction, especially Haru and Futaba willing to accept him back into the group after his big reveal was really stupid.

Futaba I can slightly understand she's a social cripple, but Haru made no fucking sense.

>Teaming up with a lesser foe in order to stop a bigger evil
Sounds reasonable enough
You didn't think the PTs were gonna let Goro get off scot-free after that, though, did you?

>But Akechi didn't do anything wrong.

He literally murders people because he's mad at his father. He's a little shit and the party forgives him for no reason, even though he tries to kill them and actually did kill some of their parents.

Clearly she wanted him to let his guard down so she could murder him when he least expected it.

Attached: iK0v7Kl.jpg (536x280, 47K)

post butt

You didn't miss part 6, did you user?

Attached: IMG_3871.jpg (537x221, 28K)

Here you go

Attached: IMG_3842.jpg (803x1134, 87K)

I LOVE SLUTS!

smiggty smackity
time for a fappidy

Nobody says they forgive him. They just try to convince him he doesn't need to fight them. Haru even specifically says she will not forgive him before she says she sympathizes with him.

I guess I did beacase fuck waifubait threads

Oh, really?
Do you want me to post it again? Or do you just want the pastebin?

Attached: IMG_3794.jpg (640x902, 90K)

stop being a bitch and do it or let the thread die.

I'm only asking because people got miffed the last time and called me a "tranny autist". Do you want to me to post the whole thing or just the pastebin? I need an answer

>caring what people on a mongolian basketweaving forum think
it's fucking archived anyways, I found four links just by searching "sae pastebin".

I guess you have it then
I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you, it wasn't my intent. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy part 6

Attached: IMG_3268.png (667x1688, 492K)

pastebin.com/u/Bobbert_Mudge
Here it is, if anyone else is curious

You could make an imgur album of the archived posts like you did for the other parts.

>She won't be a romance option in P5R
What makes you say that? She has lines already in the game for it.

I still do that, I've just been slacking lately. I think I did it with part 5? Not sure, but I know I made the part 5 screen cap (which was so large it had to be split in two). I have yet to do either with part 6 yet

I know, right? She looks much cuter like this.

Attached: BossSae.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

They were trying to get his help to defeat Shido, they explicitly say afterwards that they don't forgive him.

Akechi was a good villain, I admit daddy issues was unnecessary but the point is he was bitter about being unwanted and had given up on people.

Attached: akechi2.jpg (498x498, 105K)

What's with all the P5 threads?

Don‘t sweat it Sae-user. I was in the Thread last saturday so luckily I didn’t missed it. I also reread it twice and it started to become my favorite part so far.

Akechi was a good antagonist when he was telling everybody how fucked up it is that the Phantom Thieves are lobotomizing people.
Then they dropped that entirely and went for the murdering daddy issues twist and he went to shit immediately after

Either smash fags that finally beat the game or people exited for the announcement this month

It wouldn't fit in the plot and it's dumb as shit.

>It wouldn't fit in the plot
If they can jam Marie into 4 I'm pretty sure nothing's off the table.

P4 barely has a story user ad Marie wasn't forced.

just admit you have autism. there's nothing to be ashamed about

That doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1533744460389.jpg (515x388, 31K)

Oh, well I am glad to hear that! I worked really hard on it. Hearing that part 6 is someone's favorite part is really quite encouraging! After the negative reception by so many others in the thread, I was quite disheartened. I almost stopped posting at one point, actually. All the encouraging words you guys gave me helped mitigate them, but it was still quite a negative experience. But I'm glad so many are willing to ignore what others say and actually give my work a chance and enjoy it! That's what motivates and inspires me. It's what makes all the hard work worth it.

Thank you so very much for your feedback, user! I can't stress how much I appreciate it.

Attached: IMG_3464.png (512x512, 178K)

>seisei doudou ikimasu yo

literally burned into my mind

It wouldn't fit because all your interactions with her is when you're under drugs. It'll look retarded when you're trying to explain your story and then suddenly ask her out.

Attached: 1522219178747.png (310x416, 152K)

Attached: 1485312554714.jpg (600x421, 29K)

I'm not autistic, I'm really not. I know my work is strange, and I know that many think oddly of someone who will spend an hour posting about Sae being a horny mess, but outside of this I'm a genuinely normal person. I have friends, I get along with others well; I'm a normal guy. But I understand that many cannot accept this, so you are free to believe whatever you wish.

Attached: IMG_3535.jpg (1024x775, 82K)

Attached: 1540082084557.jpg (166x84, 4K)

Whatever
Believe what you like

Attached: IMG_2374.jpg (689x625, 71K)

Well I guess that‘s the drawback when publishing something here. You will gain attention of potential new readers, but also lots of critism from people who aren‘t interested. In the end I really like reading your story here rather than in a private discord for instance.

Yeah, I toyed around with the idea of a Discord, but ultimately went against it. I only use it to communicate with the individual who makes art for me. The chance to gain new readers is a plus, but also carries the risk of a negative response. Ultimately, posting it here is my preferred method.

>phoneposter
>not autistic

>Haru is a merciless, sadistic dom waiting to be born
It's always the ones you least expect

Attached: original haru.png (872x632, 225K)