Kirby Thread: Game Theory Edition

Kirby Thread: Game Theory Edition

Attached: ButThat'sJustATheory.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AQKpfhiq4o
youtube.com/watch?v=BGkUBmBm8OY&index=1277&list=FLLtBOMN87E59Muj2_XtQLtA
vocaroo.com/i/s1pCewf4G0Fz
youtube.com/watch?v=eX4pjt0pzUI
youtube.com/watch?v=H_exyb3rASw
youtube.com/watch?v=GH9A5A8A79Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ViXcyJq79dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dWCdEom85L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks I’m not a homosexual

I miss the times when it was a science channel

This theory is equivalent to the "Why Mario is mental" theory
It could have talked about the theory that Kirby is the positive emotion reincarnation of Dark Matter theory but instead we got a dollar store theory

>Using a generic evil smile instead of an actual "Evil Kirby" from the anime

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Remember the time Matpat monitised his video where he shed croc tears over his friend without consulting his family?

If Kirby doens't understand what he's doing or what's going on at a given time, is he really Chaotic Neutral?

Sounds familiar.

Attached: iu[2].jpg&f=1.jpg (620x349, 118K)

Don't forget that Mat knew about his depression but still fired him.

Can I get a run down? I don't want to give this fag views.

I'm guessing he just takes the lore that other less retarded people scrounged up and then half-assedly shaped it into some absurd twist that requires a lot of mental gymnastics and stretching at straws to make sense, right?

Exactly

I know how this shit goes but can someone who had the time and stomach tell me specifics? I want to see how retarded he butchers Kirby.

Kirby is a villain to Dreamland because he doesn't ask questions (despite the fact that he's incapable of speech in the canon games)
He dismisses basic plots to most games and cherry-picks certain events that happen in various games, ignoring the details behind them.

In Kirby's Adventure, Kirby sets out to repair the Star Rod because nobody in Dreamland could have dreams due to Dedede breaking them up into 7 pieces. Kirby had absolutely no idea that Dedede was merely protecting Dreamland from Nightmare being summoned from the Star Rod being repaired. MatPat twists this by ignoring the reason why Kirby sets out to do it and says that Kirby brought back Nightmare willingly and because Dedede spat him out to fight Nightmare (after they were both panicking), he jumps to the conclusion that Kirby didn't want to fight him.

He does this with some other plots and brings Kirby's Avalanche in it for no reason, even stating that it's not canon anyway, just to tie it up that Kirby is "evil" when really Kirby is just naive.

Attached: EPIC YARN.jpg (540x540, 71K)

Thanks user.
Gonna go to the vid just to downvote it.

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT MATPAT IS A BITCHASS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: Kirby27.png (336x235, 75K)

Attached: kirby lore.png (3216x3109, 3.14M)

HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING LORE. THAT'S RIGHT HE TOOK HIS QUILLY STUPID 'HEADCANONS' OUT AND PISSED ON MY FUCKING LORE AND HE SAID "BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY, A GAME THEORY" AND I SAID "THAT'S DISGUSTING!"

Attached: HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING LORE.png (733x474, 289K)

SO I'M MAKING A CALL OUT POST ON MY TWITTER.COM

Attached: CALL OUT.png (611x335, 48K)

Kirby and Adeleine are the same age (like arouns 6) which is why they're such good friends.

MATPAT YOU'VE GOT A SMALL DICK. IT IS THE SIZE OF THIS COCONUT, EXCEPT WAY SMALLER.

Attached: matpat's dick.png (16x16, 246)

MATTPAT ON DAMAGE CONTROL

Attached: I JUST SIMULTAINIOUSLY SHIT AND CUM.png (733x562, 119K)

For the sake of the argument let's say that unleashing Nightmare on the world was indeed Kirby's master plan. If he didn't want to fight Nightmare, why did he decide to kill him anyway? Did Kirby do it to just take suspicion off of himself? Hell, doesn't the intro even show Kirby upset because he couldn't have dreams since the Star Rod was broken? What a nonsensical theory.

AND GUESS WHAT? HERE'S WHAT MY DONG LOOKS LIKE POYOOOOOOOOO THAT'S RIGHT BABY. TALL POINTS, NO QUILLS NO PILLOWS. LOOK AT THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BALLS AND A BONG.

Attached: 16841564444.png (1920x1920, 2.37M)

>for no apparent reason
Bitch, Dyna Blade was causing trouble in Dream Land, that was the reason Kirby went to stop her
This fucking guy holy shit

HE FUCKED MY LORE SO QUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA FUCK POP STAR. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS!

Attached: SUPER LASER PISS.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA PISS ON POP STAR, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER, I'M PISSING ON THE UNIVERSE! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT DEDEDE? I PISSED ON THE UNIVERSE YOU IDIOT

Attached: SUPER LASER PISS EX.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

The most cringe gaming related channel on yt

While I will watch some of his theories once in awhile, I can't stand his voice. It just sounds so smug yet overly dramatic at the same time. It also comes off as egotistical when he constantly plasters his face on things throughout his videos.

This "KIRBY IS SO DARK AND TWISTED AND KIRBY ISN'T A HERO HE'S A GOD OF DESTRUCTION WITH INFINITE CHAOS POWER" has always seemed like Matpat/Reddit shit that totally ignores Kirby's actual personality.

I can't believe kirby voted for bernie...

After another hour-long argument with his girlfriend, MatPat retreats back to his closet to write his pain away, the pain of being stuck with the opposite sex.

"Why else would I be in the closet?" he chuckles to himself. They both know she only stays with him for the money and livestreams. It helps promote her cam shows.

Matt writes his latest theory on Five Nights at Freddy's, for the ninth time. This time, it's about how each animatronic is a metaphor for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, even though there's, like, ten of them.

He finishes his twenty-page script, eight of the pages are him telling terrible puns to cover up the shame of being sponsored. But there is no shame, to be honest. Matt saves a folder of all the sponsorship e-mails he gets, and furiously masurbates to them.

After he cums into a bottle, he comes out of the closet, ignoring his girlfriend being fucked by Austin. He screams out something incoherent and curses. Matt has a semblance of joy, knowing Austin has shouted his orgasm lines, and has taken pleasure in his girlfriend's vagina moreso than he can.

Matt opens the basement door. FootofaFerret, Ron, and Gaijin Goombah all hiss at the light, only being used to the light of their screens. Mat throws down the bottle of his patented "Theory Goo." It keeps them barely functioning.

He walks back to the bedroom. "H-h-honey? We- uh, w-w-w-w-we need to do another- uh, stream to- to promote my new theory."

The livestream is as cringy as always.

The viewer isn't sure, but they see her looking off-screen and making kissy-faces to some unknown party. This, of course, is Austin watching Matt make a fool of himself live. He makes fun of Matt with his girlfriend. Matt tries his hardest to ignore this.

After the stream, Stephanie and Austin leave the house. Matt doesn't know where they go. He doesn't care. All he cares about is this Skype call he has with Nintendo for a new sponsorship.

Attached: bjbeav53jj8x.png (800x600, 159K)

>Kirby actually speaks English, even though the cutscene depicted any form of dialogue from him as inner thoughts
>Dynablade was destroying Dreamland's crops and Kirby is apparently at fault for making her stop?
>Damage control with "plot convenience"
>Doesn't realize that Kirby is depicted as a child-like being and is extremely naive
>Is trying to claim that Kirby's behavior in Avalanche is canon, but not actually canon
>Argues that enemies who did attempt to attack Kirby were just innocent bystanders.

holy shit has this guy even played a kirby game

Attached: srs.jpg (1031x586, 45K)

>Kirby is portrayed as an asshole because he eats and kills everything in his path
Yeah, like that joke hasn't been made before over and over and fucking over in the Kirby fandom...
youtube.com/watch?v=BGkUBmBm8OY&index=1277&list=FLLtBOMN87E59Muj2_XtQLtA

Attached: 1543572134376.gif (318x300, 2.59M)

I like how during the Dynablade story he conveniently leaves out the part where Kirby takes care of Dynablade's chicks and teaches them to fly until she is back to normal and able to fly off with them.

He also called Kirby's Avalanche a Candy Crush Mod

He goes back into the closet, the only place where he feels safe in. During the call, he jerks off under the laptop. However, the Nintendo marketers figure out what he's doing and cut contact with him.

This devastates MatPat. His world inside the closet is spinning, flashes of his channel not having sponsored videos scares him to the bone.

He thinks about having to make actual, original content again. He can't handle this. It's too much.

He writes his last theory on why him and Kurt Cobain are the same person. He puts his Game Theory-brand shotgun to his head, and pulls the trigger.

It's three days before Stephanie cares enough to check in on MatPat. She finds his body in the closet. It doesn't bother her. She calls the police, just to get his body out of her house.

But it didn't end there. A doctor whose twelve-year-old daughter was a fan of MatPat demanded that he bring him back to life. The doctor fixed his head, then got Susan Wojak to perform the dark arts to return Matt's soul to him.

MatPat came back to his house. Stephanie is more annoyed than shocked at his return. Matt goes back to making more videos. But without his sponsors, they were forced to sell the "Theory Goo" to the fans. But when a fourteen-year-old, or his entire fanbase, bought it, and it was found out to be his semen, they were put in jail.

MatPat started a new channel, called "Prison Theory." His first video was on how Bowser was behind his incarceration all along.

"But that's just a theory, a prison theory! Thanks for watching."

Attached: n3n4cars4hb01.jpg (800x600, 24K)

He was too busy playing Undertale

What if Mario ate a mushroom and he got high XD

You failed the minute you started this second post. It would have been much funnier if it was just the first post.

>Story has someone go to prison
>Doesn't end with anal rape
Shit post.

boo

nice

He doesn't that unleashing Nightmare was a master plan, nor that he did it intentionally. His argument is that most of the problems in the Kirby games are caused by Kirby in the first place. Saying he's impulsive and quick to resort to violence to solve his problems. The only game I can agree with that in is Squeak Squad. Fucking Dedede's shit up over cake was mad hilarious.

He's going down a path that's clearly ending with "Kirby is a reincarnation of Galacta Knight

>giving him views

MatPat is a faggot for calling Puyo Puyo a glorified Candy Crush

I think he was talking about Void Termina tho, since the last Kirby game he played was Star Allies.

More like the only one he played is Star Allies

Attached: Game Theory.jpg (680x683, 129K)

Didnt he use to have actually good videos
Wtf happened

I haven't played Star Allies, but doesn't that game ended with Galacta Knight going super saiyan (ironic because given the criticism the game has, it's probably the easiest Galacta Knight fight.

he made the person who created the good videos commit suicide

>"he beat someone up before learning their story".
If only we taught children to be onions little cucks, right?

Galacta Knight only appears in the extra mode where he's quickly replaced by the Butterfly, it's not actually referred as Galacta Knight, more as if the Butterfly fused with him or something.

When the fuck was this?

I kinda have doubts about people that push people near them to kil lthemselves tbf

which would be wrong as well. We don't know if Kirby comes from Void or if he is Void's reincarnation. And, if he's Void's reincarnation, then, from which Void did he came from? There's a Void in every dimension and universe. Does he comes from the Void in Another Dimension? Void Soul? Void Termina?

Around 13:10

Galacta Knight is fucking dead, user.

Attached: 2.png (1366x768, 1.24M)

Here's Morpho Knight EX description as well.

Attached: 3.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

>"It hears the endless years and cries of the White Knight"
So, Galacta Knight is in pain, for some reason. Why?

maybe because he was sealed away in a crystal and keeps being summoned to fight against a borb and his friends

Attached: Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, an (301x388, 37K)

this fucking nigger

Attached: 1544993547476.png (405x491, 81K)

He literally goes after Kirby and the team, in Return to Dream Land, tho.

Attached: EGmkeza.jpg (480x281, 29K)

I would want to kill off Galacta Knight too if I was a Kirby dev. We don't need MK DX showing up as a boss in every game while Meta Knight just gets to be a generic buddy. Meta Knight can do so much more

>implying they won't rehash Morpho Knight now
Oh user, you're so naive.

>somehow drifted into this universe
Note how it doesn't say "he's came for vengeance" or some shit, he "somehow drifted into this universe"

>drifted
>be carried slowly by a current of air or water

Yeah if there’s one thing Star Allies did right it was the Galacta Knight bait and switch.

Are you that guy who wants Meta Knight to be a villain again?

Kirby is not a villain, he is clearly your typical pseudo-hero (more commonly known as anti-hero) as he does what he thinks is right based on his own point of view

I don't think he should be a villain, but he is literally a damsel in distress nowadays
>goes to fight a threat
>jobs
>gets possessed or mind controlled
>"please Kirby, save my ass!"
>"now that the mind control broke, I'll help you, my dear friend"
In older games, Meta Knight wanted to fight you, not because he was possessed or some shit, he simply wanted to fight you.

This is pretty awful
But not as awful as Mat's videos

YouTube views haven't been accounting for clicks since early 2010's grandpa.

No, but I also don't want him to appear in every single Kirby game, just for the sake of appearing, so that they can reuse his AI and attacks to a harder variation or some new clone of him. If anything, replace Galacta Knight's role (secret knight boss in extra mode) with, you know, Meta Knight. So, instead of rehashing Morpho Knight, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight or whatever new Knight variation of the week, why not simply use the OG Meta Knight instead?

If anything, Galacta/Morpho Knight are going to replace Dark Matter/Zero as the new recurring villain entity.

That sounds like a good idea, but a mysterious anti-hero rival fits him the best.

You expect Matt to research anything after FNaF?

Meta Knight says that he enjoys fighting Kirby in Battle Royale. He outright says that, the Kirby clones he fought are pathetic. Even his Star Allies says that he has a deep affection to the purity of combat.

Attached: ioURGeK.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

*his Star Allies description

So just Mario is mental all over again then

I can’t tell if Kirbyfags are underaged or mentally stunted

t. arlo

>And there's no reason to fight him anymore unless he's possesed
That's what story is for. I miss when Pop Star had its own stories, not just reactions to a new character's story.

Hi mat

This. Not every single Kirby game needs to be about nightmarish eldritch monsters from another planet, universe or whatever (Nightmare, Magolor, Star Dream, Void Termina, just to name a few). I want them to focus on Pop Star in the next game.

The games and Kumazaki avoid explicitly calling him evil, just destructive and antagonistic due to circumstances.
Calling it now, he's not actually evil and he was unfairly screwed over by whoever sealed him.

Attached: miiverse robobot.png (616x571, 64K)

arlo's too beta to really insult us

He was sealed away because his power was too great (a very similar reasoning as to why Hyness got sealed, mind you). So, I'd say that he probably got sealed by the Ancients.

Attached: galacta.png (360x286, 43K)

Still not 1/10th as deep as Mario lore

ok, but what is and what isn't canon in Mario?

99% of Kirby games with Meta Knight in them before Epic Yarn were him only fighting Kirby to stop him from doing dumb shit he didn’t understand he was about to do.

Adventure and NiDL: stopping Kirby from unleashing Nightmare
Squeak Squad: stopping Kirby from unleashing Dark Nigga

In fact him fighting Kirby in Super Star/Ultra was a last resort because Kirby fucked up his ship and ruined his plans to stage a coup (I think), he doesn’t even actively seek out Kirby until after the fight. Basically just waits for him before that.

Also he doesn’t even do anything to job at in Star Allies, the Jamba Heart just drops in front of him.

Obligatory

Hey mods, do you jobs and delete this thread already

Why should it be deleted?

uh he give's candies to Kirby in adventure, he just wants to be the strongest warrior.

Attached: 1496288672163.png (980x820, 342K)

How does this man supposedly have a 140 IQ and graduated from top schools?

>he's incapable of speech in the canon games
Where are we getting this conclusion? Just because there isn't explicit dialog from Kirby shown in the games?

All Kirby ever says is Poyo and the only time he ever makes a statement is in his head

>Void Termina incarnated into Kirby
How???

Attached: 1527207255371.png (432x325, 244K)

Not in NiDL though.
In NiDL you straight up fight his henchmen as minibosses.
Why would he sic his henchmen on Kirby if he just wanted to battle him to prove who is stronger?
And why take the time to give Kirby candy if he just wanted to battle him, anyway?

Ignoring the obvious epic yarn, i’m like 20% sure Kirby talked in a few of NiDL’s pause screens and had an interjection in one was the Switch game’s pause screens

>All Kirby ever says is Poyo
Fuck off idiot the anime isn't canon.

Did you play Soul Melter EX?

Three of the most recent games have him say poyo
Even the spinoffs do, Rainbow Curse and Battle Royale have poyos aplenty

Kirby's Adventure
>fights Kirby to test his strenght. Through the game, he either helps Kirby by throwing Invincibility Candies at you, or by training you with his Meta-Knights.
Super Star
>fights Kirby at the end and after he realizes he has lost, literally goes batshit insane, and tries to stop Kirby from escaping the battleship. Reminder that he is literally undefeatable during the escape sequence
Squeak Squad
>steals the treasure chest from Daroach because he knew what was inside of it, and then fought with Kirby, because Kirby was incredily retarded in this game
Amazing Mirror
Epic Yarn
RtD
Playable character
Robobot
Star Allies
According to Parallel Meta Knight's Description, he flew to protect the Dream Palace (similarly to how he flew to protect Dream Land and the Mirror World, in Amazing Mirror).

Attached: 1.png (1401x789, 1.36M)

not him but dosent he explode and die after defeating him?

also, just take a look at Meta Knight's pause description

I'm pretty sure Kirby is shown doing mimed talking in most of the post RtDL games. In most of those games only a very select few characters actually have dialog.
I'm pretty sure DeDeDe and Meta Knight are not shown talking in any of those games either but no one assumes they're mute now.

Yeah, but it's a less blatant reference compared to everything else in that fight. How I see it is that it could be related to Kirby but it isn't him incarnate.

meta knight's motivations are very strange, perhaps he knew about nightmare and wanted to help Kirby train but at the same time wanting to be the strongest.

it's difficult to say what his deal is

Attached: 1464498645992.jpg (600x660, 240K)

Gameplay soundbites means nothing.
Are you going to tell me the only words Mario knows how to say "Let's-a go" and "Yahoo!" as well?

>Three of the most recent games have him say poyo
I have never heard Poyo in a main series game, only certain spin-offs like Epic Yarn and Mass Attack

don't forget in smash he can say some abilty attacks as well, granted not all of them but still.

Attached: 1412229350384.png (1500x962, 1.7M)

WOOLIE'S GONNA FREAK

Attached: 1.png (1366x768, 862K)

Is this video accurate about Kirby lore? I always wanted to dive into it but i'm too lazy to research.
youtube.com/watch?v=eX4pjt0pzUI

Attached: 1548734587053.jpg (500x500, 130K)

>>training you with his Meta-Knights
Do your muscles hurt from all that stretching?
Why does he need to train Kirby? Why not just fight him? Multiple times if necessary.
It’s obvious Meta Knight knew about Nightmare. Why else would HE have a Star Rod shard? Dedede GAVE IT TO HIM.

>Super Star
>>fights Kirby at the end
After Kirby destroys his ship and ruins his plans. Did you even read the post you replied to?
Your description of Squeak Squad is just paraphrasing exactly what I said.

>Amazing Mirror
>>”please Kirby, save my ass!"
Lmao no
It was never implied Meta was in any danger, in fact he can COME OUT AND KILL ENEMIES ON SCREEN to HELP you. He literally wasn’t even trapped in the mirror at all, he was just around. He got mad cuz Dark Meta was fucking around posing as him. Meta’s only interaction with Kirby, if you can even say it’s an interaction with Kirby, is right before Dark Meta reveals himself as an imposter. He just shouts or something and points his sword. He might not even be talking to Kirby at all. If anything he could be saying “I FOUND YOU, FAKER!” while Dark Mets is saying “FAKER? I THINK YOU’RE THE FAKE BORB AROUND HERE. YOU’RE COMPARING YOURSELF TO” yeah you get the joke I don’t need to post the full thing

>The reason why Ness is a skeleton is because he time travels in his own body, but leaves behind his skin because bones are inorganic
I’m pretty sure this man is either trolling or intentionally acts stupid for views. There is no way someone could be saying shit like this seriously.

His "I want to be stronger" obsession only really started from SSU onwards. Probably because he kept getting his ass kicked.

That refers to a DORMANT lust for power in general, referring to Super Star. He decided not to do that anymore because he’s not retarded. The Jamba Heart brought out his worst.

The JP pause screen explicitly said that, didn't it?
Man, they really dropped the ball on translations for this game.

I mean it’s aight, there’s inaccuracies here and there, but the only section that I would straight up disregard is the Star Allies one

This

This video does a much better job in analyzing Kirby's morality than MatPat, in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_exyb3rASw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Why lie about stuff that's easily proved wrong

Compared to the WHAT IS KIRBY LORE hackass that believes any bum with google translate, and Woolie’s parody videos. That video is problably the best you’re going to get when it comes to a video based run down, but be warned that there are some outright lies in there like the thing about Void’s voice, and some other nitpick errors caused by translation

t. Matrick Patrick

>bones are inorganic
Did he actually say that? What?

Remember when Mattpatt fired said friend less then a few weeks before his "friend" killing himself because Reddit complained about him being too problematic during one event

Literally the exact opposite retard, you can find the exact Reddit post he made saying he would take action against him before the suicide ever happened

>If you consider the stages in which GK appeared in... that will give you some food for thought
So having his RtDL arena be Marx Soul's actually meant something?

Mattpatt literally just makes the three same style of videos
>Autistic theory videos where Mattpatt desperately makes jumps in logic to justify a clickbait title he knows will get views. The majority of his uploads, 95% of them are filled with blatant errors
>Literally just restating basic plot points in a videogame and pretending it's an epic theory he came up on his own. See his Destiny videos. Occasionally made with fewer errors
>Autistic comparisons of pixel data to real life measurements, usually the better content he makes but hasn't bothered to do any ever since he became popular. Rarely ever made because it requires actual work

the way y'all are reacting to this video, which aint that bad, is incredibly autistic. any further and the kirby fandom will be comparable to the sonic one.

Drawing out other's autism is exactly what MatPat does for a living, anyway. It barely takes any effort. Especially on Yea Forums

>"dude the good guy is actually a bad guy lmaoooo"

fan theories are mostly retarded, but Matpat takes the fucking cake.

desu, it's less a theory and more pointing out what literally happens in the games.

People seem to just hate the video because Mat made it, no other reason. Bet 20 bucks that if the script was read out by some user with the same production quality it would be positively received.

Attached: Kirby you seriously suck.png (800x600, 396K)

>y'all
go back to your nigger reaction videos

Southerns would love to have a talk with you.

post Robobot Kirby fandom is toxic.

Attached: Adeline wew.png (357x365, 189K)

Kirbyfags are incredibly autistic, ever since Kumazaki took the reigns of the franchise in 2008.

While Sakurai and Shimomura Kirbychads were busy having fun with Air Ride and talking about which Crystal Shards combo was their favorite, these manbaby virgins sperg over several lines of vague text hidden in a pause menu and call it the peak of video game storytelling.

Not that user, but I distinctly remember he more or less coached him, but didn't fire him. I also remember he had tried contacting his family to no avail. He felt he was in the right to let the fans know regardless of permission since Ronnie wasn't close to his family anyways. Doesn't make it right, but he didn't fire him. Still a pos

This just puts to light how far the fandom's fallen. Yeah the hate circlejerk is as cringe as people trying to conviince others Kirby's a mature edgy franchise because of that one instance with Zero.

Attached: Kirby oo.jpg (421x371, 25K)

but the whole video is actually just edgy headcanon bullshit. Have you even watched it?

>SSU/RTDL newfags acting like oldfags
you aren’t fooling anybody

I didn't notice that they look somewhat similar without the giant fire planet in the background of Galacta Knight's fight. That's kinda cool.

Attached: 1548814556272.gif (224x224, 54K)

Matt and Pat fucked him before. Matpat fucks him now.

>that filename

Attached: 6D45D5CE-ED3A-41A1-9090-98513A2B9DCA.jpg (762x681, 61K)

Excuse me? They aren't even remotely similar
youtube.com/watch?v=GH9A5A8A79Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ViXcyJq79dQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dWCdEom85L4

Why do people give him views?

So, hmmm
>A Planetoid (SSU)
>Halcandra (RtD)
>Haltmann's HQ (Robobot)
>Divine Terminus (Star Allies)
What the fuck does those places have in common?

Attached: 15156465487915.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

Fuck if I know

I can see some similarities with the glowing hexagonal rainbow floor and how it loops into the background (disregard the lighting from the fire planet in RtDL), though that could easily just be a coincidence from reusing the design.

>Summoned by a Nova, an Ancients creation, in SSU and Robobot
>appears out of nowhere on Halcandra, a planet associated with the Ancients, in RtDL
>appears through a dimensional portal opened by Hyness, whose people were betrayed by the Ancients, in Star Allies

Attached: 1547503484193.png (894x645, 285K)

maybe it's because they are related to ancients? I mean
>the planetoid he is fought in SSU was close the galaxy's end (where Nova is localized).
>Halcandra has some strong connections to the ancients, containing a shit ton of ancient technology and magical artifacts
>Star Dream was built with ancient technology by Haltmann, and it later was shown able to control a Clockwork Star
>Hyness himself has some strong connections to the ancients (and might be one himself, for all we know about him)

Must have misremembered them. Sorry.

What the hell happened to Matpat and Game Theory in general? I remember it as a fairly decent channel with theories that were actually grounded in reality but now it's all a bunch of fantasy bullshit that requires this dumbass to take every small bit of information and stretch it so that it fits his "theory".

>tfw borbs are the ancients

See that's the funny thing
Here's what you're really asking
>how can smart man not talk dumb like me?

You're basing your assessment from what some retarded user interpreted from the video

Go and watch it yourself first (and no it's not something stellar but it also isn't something as retarded as v loves to portray)

I'm pretty sure he's portrayed as speaking in some of Rainbow Curse's scrapbook pages.
That's also discounting the spinoff media such as the manga, light novels, etc. that portray him as able to speak.
Him saying poyo is mostly due to the implication in the anime that he's only a baby.

Bird theory

I mean, that's not that much of a stretch, I guess. At least considering that some of the designs for Morpho Knight's sword in his concept art, ressemble the Master Crown.

Attached: morpho knight's sword concepts.png (475x538, 309K)

>Shiver Star is a dead Earth
>Adeleine is seemingly the only human left
So much potential for fucked up lore.

>12 years ago
I wanna go back

And Morpho Knight EX's sword looks like the weak spots on Void Termina.

Attached: 20190312_150213.jpg (738x364, 168K)

>not a bitchy/whiny video
How refreshing

Imagine poyo with an hypercock

It's easy to make money off literal children and adults who overreact to clickbait.

See

why do people actually like angryjoe especially after that? like even dunkey mentioned him as a good person after it why the fuck respect him?

I'm still shocked people liked Angryjoe to begin with

Gimme a rundown. I dont know a single thing about this unfunny fuck

>jewwario a "friend" of his kills himself because idk
>angryjoe makes a video of him talking about it while crying and monetizes it

that's the whole gist of it
while looking it up it turns out jewwario was a sexual deviant and tried to rape a girl? nothing of value was lost but like its not right to monetize your friend's suicide *cough* matcuck *cough*