Who's buying this trash?

Who's buying this trash?

Attached: 5b06a3984e0165fa45ffdcc5.jpg (220x290, 23K)

I just bought a 580, and I have the choice of 2 games: Division 2, DMC 5, or RE2. Kinda thinking of getting RE2 and Division 2.

Me when they iron out all the inevitable problems at launch and when the game is half off after a few months like every other Ubisoft game ever

I received it "free" with my R7 CPU, but haven't bothered to claim it

I bought a R5 2600 off Amazon 2 days ago.
they were supposed to send a code for this game but I have yet to receive it.

anyone know how long its supposed to take?
Im not actually that interested in the game but I intend on using it as benchmark of sort to try and test my new gear

I am when the price drops to $30.
Until then I can just play The Division 1. Really not that different until you get into end game min-maxing.

You should look into that.
Codes usually come with it or available online instantly.

I will in 3-6 months when it gets a 40%+ sale

It comes physically with the box, you have to scratch it from a an etiquette.

I'll take it if you don't want it bro. I won't be able to get it at launch because poor but all my pals just said they are gonna get it.

Attached: unknown (15).png (697x666, 241K)

>threw out the box already when I took out the trash last night

shit. Anyway I can still claim it some other way?
why wouldnt they send it with a email?

Me. Looks fun

I will. It's my guilty pleasure

Maybe if you registered it online, probably outta luck.
I always save the box and receipt for a month or 2 in case it needs to be RMAed.

Yeah, who's buying this trash when you could be buying... um some single player games I could pirate?

>really not that different

Wuh oh

I got it, I even got the good goy edition to play early. I played a few hours already using a VPN. It's alright.

nuhuh

If you bought it, you can preload it right now. Beat the rush of everyone trying to preload thursday night.

sent ;)

a shitload of people I bet

Thanks bro heading over to Uplay to input my code :3

Attached: 1550805566142.gif (828x541, 1.22M)

I didn't like the first game too much because it was just bullet sponges and friends all quit. Dont think i can ran the 2nd game with my 670 so I'll pass.

>Wuh oh
Fans played the beta and know that it's the exact same game with a new world, a few new enemies and rebalanced skills/end game. That's why I'm waiting for a sale. It's basically a massive expansion.

someone buy it for me

>I am when the price drops to $30.
lol good luck. you can only buy this game from two stores after the 15th and neither of them are going to drop the price that low for years

i have some self-respect nerd

Serious question. As far as these looter shooters go, why would ANYONE get the division 2 over destiny 2? Like in what ways is this game superior in your eyes?

I'll pick it up once it goes on sale for half price in a couple of months like the first game did

Destiny 2 went full retard and is now barely back at where Destiny 1 ended in terms of quality. If The Division 2 starts at the point of quality where the Division 1 ended and improves further it will be the better game.

As someone who's played Destiny 1 and 2 as well as Division 1. I just felt Division 1 was much more fun.

Way more customization, the combat was much more fun. It's a more tactic type of shooter. Much harder pve content in endgame than Destiny. And players definally have to work together better in Division endgame pve content than Destiny whereas people with meta builds in Destiny can just rush in and solo everything like they're in god mode.

me

division's first sale was like 6 or 8 months after release

>whereas people with meta builds in Destiny can just rush in and solo everything like they're in god mode.
Either you never played raids, or you had a perfect team that never fell apart hours into failing one. Though raids and their complexity could have been much better integrated with the rest of the game.

yea but that was because they didn't have tight control over who can sell the first game so lots of russians brought cheap keys and resold for profit in the west. cdkey or other similar places sold cheap keys or keys bought with stolen CC.

Ubisoft announced that after Division 2 launches, no third party will be able to sell the game. Ubisoft is putting a tight leash on who can abuse the system.

I have played raids in Destiny and they are nowhere near as hard as endgame content in Division. But you do make a point and I have lost in some raids before in Destiny but they were still nowhere near as hard as Division endgame content.