What is it with autistic manchildren buying everything with a Nintendo label on it...

What is it with autistic manchildren buying everything with a Nintendo label on it? Not only that but buying more than one of everything

Attached: 20190311_170417.jpg (1074x1432, 899K)

I wanted to buy one box, but it was more expensive than the average cereal box. Nintendo ads aside, does it taste good enough to justify the purchase?

Nintendo is vidya Disney, sometimes it attracts a unique clientele of confused, awkward men who never truly grew up and likely harbor pedophilic tendencies.

Obsessive collecting of children’s toys and childlike things is a sign of being a sexual predator.

It tastes good tho

I saw it on clearance a while back so i grabbed a box
its pretty average cereal. like lucky charms but maybe not quite as good, although its been quite some time since I've eaten lucky charms.

Clearly, you've never tried Super Mario Cereal, I feel bad for your eternal suffering.

Attached: Funky Cranberry.jpg (879x563, 90K)

> STILL hasn't been released in Europe
What the fuck is Nintendo doing? Do they really expect people to import fucking cereal?

remember sonichu?

there are a LOT of nintendo fans like that.

mentally ill children in adult bodies

There are actually two box variations of that. Shows he's not a true fan.

No, it's pretty shitty. I like gimmicky stuff like this so I didn't really care but I wouldn't buy it again.

>why do people buy memorabilia
It's a hobby. Are you a retard by chance?

>why do people buy more than one consumable items
Maybe so that you can consume it more than once? Guess what user? I bought two cases of water the other day. I must be autistic since I didn't just buy 1 bottle huh?

What's worse is that they're trying to sell these tiny mushroom candies which are all tiny as fuck with barely any candy pieces in them for over $3.

I only buy the vidya. Don't know what you do OP. Do you buy Sony Flakes or Microsoft Crunch?

What's the best cereal?

The cereal probably contains a lot of soi in it

life

I have an overwatch poptarts box
should I hang on to it

Nintendo is a fun brand that is more mascot oriented than other companies. They're more iconic.

Imagine still buying Nintendo products in 2019

Mascots attract autistic retards.

Do you really expect them to ship that shit for you and the 10 others who care about it?

His name is CWC you pleb.

> Implying Euro doesn't care about Nintendo
Smash 5 is the fastest selling game in the continent, they like Nintendie as much as Amerifats.

>projecting this much

Corn Flakes tbqh

You think Nintendo is bad just look at Disney
That austim surpasses metal gear

cookie crisps with milk

>eating cereal
My inner /fit/ in me is screaming

I got it for cheap but yeah it tastes fuckin awful. It's like a worse version of Lucky Charms.