Do cute girls influence your decision to play a game?

Do cute girls influence your decision to play a game?

Attached: 46585579_p0.png (656x900, 354K)

>girl

Definitely

Attached: received_844525912576150.jpg (720x716, 46K)

Sometimes.

Attached: 1522864286473.jpg (1200x1017, 238K)

No, and they shouldnt.
We have millions of free resources to get our dicks wet, spending money on it is a sign that you have failed society

No because my dick doesnt control my every action

is that hana chan all grown up?

Yes, I let my nieces decide for me what character or characters to use in games. I unwittingly became good at Nappa in DBFZ because he, quote, "looked like daddy"

>everyone goes for cowtitted slags or toddlers
>tfw no adult flat
Having taste is suffering

Attached: 1551025232716.jpg (220x220, 4K)

except that is a boy transformed by magic

and from a crappy anime

Kinda. It either led me into buying hidden gems or pure garbage so that that as you will.

No, I haven't been 14 in 16 years.

>crappy
It wasn't the grandest thing ever, but you knew what you were going for when you got into it. It was like the junk food of anime: Served its purpose and did its job.

Isn't it a gender bender? Or is it just a "Draw a girl, call it a boy"?

The anime was ruined the moment the generbender crap was revealed.

I was hoping it was going be a silly/dumb show like Symphogear but gender bending ruined it

gender bender via magic.

If you don't like doritos, go eat lays instead.

Pedophile

I only play JRPGs with cute girls

The show's entire premise is literally built on weaponized paraphilia. Sexual fetishes are the very core of the concept, in the most literal sense possible because their powers are derived from them in the form of power cores.

Yeah but why have the MC gender bend? You could have a perfectly good show without it.

As long as it’s not anime, sure.

Generic sexy anime girls = bad game trying to boost itself.

Attached: 4AD36EB8-9B39-48E4-BB00-06A3B1AA2481.jpg (3200x1680, 515K)

This.

It was part of his identity crisis later in the show. I will admit I was disappointed when his upgraded transformation wasn't just his normal male form with twintails that "accepting himself" seemed to imply, with the added bonus of being a fitting end for the villain of that arc.

Name 3 non anime games with cute girls.

>1
>2
>3
>”HURRRRRR UGLY MANJAW DYKES THE WEST CAN’T DESIGN CUTE GIRLS DURRRRRR”
Fuck off, weeb. Not playing your game.

No. Sexy men do.

Attached: dmc5.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

You seem to have misinterpreted what's going on there. Sexy anime girls aren't used to sell bad games, bad games are made to sell sexy anime girls.

They didn't make a terrible game and then think it would sell better with sexy girls, they made some sexy girls and then formed a game around them. Those games only exist to serve as a medium for those girls. What you need to do is discern when sexy girls are made for a game (which is good), or when a game is made as an excuse for some sexy girls (which is often not good).

based

very(mostly)

Who’s the bottom right girl?

based

Attached: puffy.png (1636x1237, 2.38M)

you should replace third row rightmost column, bottom left, and bottom middle
those are ugly as fuck

It is full girl anatomy at that point.

Not in the slightest
I want fun games to play.
If I wanted to jack off then I'd do that elsewhere

It grabs my attention better but I don't buy with my dick any more

at least post better twintails redhead

Attached: ae0092439d5aeff19514637558b50521.jpg (1278x1407, 260K)

>posts a corpse

Patrician as fuck

fuck you too

DEAD
E
A
D

While I buy a lot of games with cute girls in them, it isn't THE deciding factor.

Attached: thumbs up eldritch horror (deceased).gif (434x400, 135K)

The only time waifus don't influence my decision is if it's PRECISELY my kind of game, otherwise they're 100% necessary for me to devote any of my time to it whatsoever.

Attached: 69539711_p0.jpg (3892x4210, 1.7M)

Definitely yes, put cute anime girls on the cover and I'll play your game
Not even to jack off, sometimes I just wanna be the little girl and dress up and be cute

>(deceased)
Fuck you

Attached: 1367841773671.jpg (626x719, 55K)

ps2

Attached: ipad1 527.jpg (2592x1936, 2.25M)

The association remains the same regardless of the semantics

It makes me at least check out a game and see what it has to offer. What makes me buy a game is its mechanics. I love experimental stuff and games innovating on existing mechanics. Surprisingly the games that do this the most are ones finding new ways to push fanservice so when I see cute girls I'm more likely to look at it since it'll probably have what I like in it. For that same reason I almost never buy any realistic styled games because they're almost always derivitive and generic, trying nothing new or interesting. Only reason I would is if the gameplay looks super fun and isn't casualized for the lowest common denominator.

Yes. I'll avoid.