When's the last time you played a game with an interior that you spent so much time in that you thought to yourself...

When's the last time you played a game with an interior that you spent so much time in that you thought to yourself "how the fuck do I get out of here"?

Attached: Vivec_-_Morrowind[1].png (1366x768, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files
wiwiki.wiwiland.net/?title=Arena_:_ArenaSetup_EN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus christ Zoomers are dumb

FF12 great crystal

I'm a millennial with ADHD

daggerfall is the only game and i have played thousands. i got so lost that i had to start back from a save before the dungeon and lost hours worth of progress.

Its okay, I forgive you, but seriously if you think this is bad just stay away from Daggerfall, it would be your idea of hell

Here's the worst it's ever been for me.

Attached: yhvh universe.gif (740x3182, 231K)

And here's the very close runner up.

Attached: yume nikki hell.png (400x200, 33K)

Don't know what happened with that image, here's one with fixed res.

Attached: yk hell.png (3200x1600, 132K)

The worst part is you're trapped in these with shit gameplay

Vivec is the worst city planner in history.
Shame you coudn't tease him about it in ESO.

First time I replayed REMake I thought man where the fuck am I right now

I played Daggerfall a little bit many years ago but lost interest in it so I can imagine. Many older 3D games have such a monotonous corridor design at times that you can easily get lost in them.

Pinch yourself awake, what's the problem there?

always wanted to play Arena and Daggerfall but I aint got a clue what I would be jumping in and if there are any sourceports for these, or at least reasonable controls/ways to run the game
any hints?

>each canton's layout is identical
>OP still gets lost

star wars galaxies jabba's fucking palace

>getting lost in a dungeon
>bad
Holy shit you milenials/zoomers/boomers dont have a fuckign idea of what havine an adventure means.

What are you even doing here Gen X? Your generation was too old for this site when it was first made.

Wouldn't that make it easier to get lost?

Attached: 1414306958161.gif (500x281, 196K)

Only if you're allergic to your map.

I didn't say it was a negative experience, the word "worst" in that context meant it's the most I've ever been lost. Chill out schizo.

If you are desperate to try out the game, use Daggerfall setup:
en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files
Comes with patches and everything already as options in the installer
If you want a more finished an up-to date Daggerfall, just wait for Daggerfall Unity to finish development
For controls the game has keybindings, meaning you can play it like any other TES game, just with dice rolls

how about Arena tho? wanted to give it a shot but dosbox fuckery really annoys me

I skipped Arena since Daggerfall is just an upgraded Arena in everyway
Arena setup: wiwiki.wiwiland.net/?title=Arena_:_ArenaSetup_EN
Dosbox is usually fine for me, it should automatically tune itself to your specs