Continued from >>454105504

Continued from us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-content-plan/120346

Blizzard are doing Classic the way it should be.

Attached: 1546294058024.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE
youtu.be/fLWuADfyq7E
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvb8MwvsD4
youtu.be/n70syHDWfr4
youtu.be/RYepdsfid4w
youtube.com/watch?v=jfOJ4IlnmUY
youtube.com/watch?v=8XVtDMipgFw
youtube.com/watch?v=xtJcoZ9E9ZQ
youtu.be/9gfIB78-iqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will never trust Blizzard, and nor should you

Attached: 9075920.jpg (466x359, 19K)

Why do people play shit braindead skinnerbox?

first for fuck gnomes, and fuck minmaxing

Anyone else taking a week off work on launch? I'm going to poopsock the shit out of Classic.

Will we get together and have a guild or stake out on our own?

Attached: 1541216637574.jpg (770x711, 178K)

horde hunter. not sure what race yet. i want to be a scourge of BGs while still casual raiding with trade chat pugs (i think pugs will be able to clear naxx eventually, wow players are better now, we will have optimised builds etc)

just roll gnome mage. based and minmaxed

me neither but im gonna larp in these threads that im making a tauren druid

fem dwarf paladin here - will level holy/prot and mining/engineering for my professions. I'll farm tank strat UD and Scholo for all my and my friend's pre-bis. then I'll do a hybrid of holy/prot/ret for raid healing and also offtanking the fire imps and suppression room

Gnome Warrior tank, here I FUCKING COME

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE

based

>joining a Yea Forums guild of any kind

Attached: F1DF2528-14DC-4CB2-8CC3-E234CA3E725F.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Why do people do anything?
Because it makes them feel good.

Attached: 1427514937077.jpg (1020x759, 74K)

Who /HumanProtectionWarrior/ here?

Attached: 1522580738914.gif (342x342, 404K)

If I want to play a Resto Druid, what is PvE leveling like?
If I want to quest until 60 how do you play it?

Attached: 1525144601976.jpg (700x800, 161K)

I'd rather be around spergy edgelords than braindead normalfags.

He was 100% right.
It will be proven true when Classic becomes a wasteland after no more than 6 weeks.

LET’S
FUCKING
GO
2.6% HIT GANG

Still trying to pick between Orc Lock or Tauren Sham.

Like a slow balance druid, duh?

I reccomend leveling as feral. You will have no problem healing when in groups and dungeons while leveling, even in feral spec, and you'll be stronger when you solo-level.

All healers have to sit and drink between fights in leveling dungeons anyways, regardless if they spec for healing or not.

>no belfs
>no draenei
>only nelf tiddies

The way the game was meant to be

sorry, but 1.12 is post-vanilla

You're an NPC if you play human in WoW.

>spergy edgelords
Like it would be just that, you naive child

Orc Lock. The stund resist is insanely strong. 25% feels like 90%, and stund is the only weakness for locks, so orc is BIS. Also free mount, strong in both PVP and PVE, and many raid spots.

>Tauren Shaman Female
word

Was there respecs in classic? I think i remember paying a few hundred gold or something for one. I want to play prot and arms

Leveling as feral goes toe to toe with hunters aka fastest levelers. And if you want you can still tank and heal dugeons while leveling. And switching to healer at cap

yes
but the cost increases exponentially every time you do it, up to a certain point i think

Only if you were a dps main or bought gold, if you play a healer or tank you can forget about respeccing unless you buy gold.

Raiding MC with Yea Forums on some shitty pserver 7 years ago was honestly some of the most fun I've had playing WoW.

>And if you want you can still tank and heal dugeons while leveling
this is an important thing a lot of people don't realize. your spec matters a lot less than your gear for 5-mans, so hybrids can fill whatever role is needed

>joins your dungeon group
youtu.be/fLWuADfyq7E

can you really call it "classic" when it runs on the unoptimized BFA client, has sharding, and will be starting on some butchered patch 1.12 pre TBC patch?

Undead Priest or Tauren Druid?

Was wondering if Baalnce, Guardian or Feral was better I suppose.

Can you switch back and forth between the specs whenever you wish?
Does it have a cost or a cap?

Attached: 1536886829581.png (320x320, 112K)

tauren

1.12 isn’t pre tbc you mongoloid. 2.0 was the pre tbc patch.

valiance was a shit guild and you should feel bad

starts off at 1gold and eventually caps at 50gold

Druid is slower than both hunter and warlock for leveling. +30/40% travel speed pre-40 is good, but their kill speed is about on the same level as rogues but with no real downtime. Hunter kills faster with similar travel speed, and warlock kills faster too, especially post-40.

>tfw early summer is closer everyday

Attached: 1506094793496s.jpg (233x250, 8K)

brainlet

How's this for a holy paladin build

Attached: pally.png (622x398, 477K)

It will be fun for like 2 months and then you'll remember how shit it is.

listen to
I've been on a dozen private servers, each of them having a Yea Forums guild. There are legitimately numerous tranny cliques in those guilds and they're petty and try to fuck each other over with anonymous reports, tipping off the server admins to get the other tranny's banned. There are other cliques which do the same. If you're not one of the namefags from vg's /wpsg/ then you are ridiculed and loot will be given to the namefags. On every single server there's at least one faggot trying to make a name for himself, going out of his way to be faggotfully disruptive to other guilds, other players, etc. That faggot will give the entire Yea Forums guild a bad name. If you're in that guild then there will be tons of people who will uninvite you from groups and raids because they suspect you're going to fag up the joint. Then the /vg/ guild becomes even more of a joke as they fail to kill Majordomo and the entire ordeal is forever archived on Twitch. A few cliques will join forces, create a splinter guild, and then neither the main nor splinter guild will ever do anything besides erp.

Join a "normie" guild. Most people in the guild will be people from Yea Forums anyway, only they don't try to let that be their primary identity.

Can't wait for it to naturally progress to the actual peak of WoW.

Attached: Sindragosa.jpg (1000x1250, 282K)

>implying normalfags will play classic WoW.

I don't think that was the guild name but I really can't remember it's been a long time.
It was way way back before /vg/ existed and it was on feenix.

I wouldn't play with any Yea Forums guild nowadays though, is kinda right, the trannyfaggots ruined everything.

You standart holy build. Like there is anything you could do wrong there.

I cant be sure if you're baiting or not.
There is no "Guardian". You cant swap specs "whenever you wish" only by trainers and for a hefty sum of gold.
It really is not though. Druid is a god tier leveler. Warlocks are quite slow when it comes to damage unless you're spamming shadowbolts. But you will pull aggro always if you do.

Who else here is being sustained by delicious retailfag tears?

mandatory
also, queue the assblasted 15 year old horde "mains"

Attached: 1523617130093.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

based and checked

BoM doesnt stack with battle shout so no reason to spec for it, go deeper in prot, you need those aura talents and the tanking blessing

>It was way way back before /vg/ existed and it was on feenix.
Broforce? At least I think that was the name of one I was in on feenix forever ago.

can't wait to judge the horde with my paladin bros

Attached: together.png (1596x958, 500K)

Black Temple? That will be a while off.

We talk in 8-10 month, if you haven't roped yourself out of shame.

finalflash is legit a good player tho

I can’t wait for classic launch to absolutely shitter shatter every single retailfag. They’re going to be trying to rationalize classic’s success - and the current expansion’s failure - for years and years.

>Warlocks are quite slow when it comes to damage unless you're spamming shadowbolts
You don't spam shadowbolts. You dot up everything and juggle them with fears. A properly played warlock with some +shadow damage should be #1 in kill speed simply because dots are that strong.

will they add xpacs as time goes on or will it stay
at 1.12.2 with additional stuff?

TBC didn't have the highest concurrent subscription count, kid.

What happens after they release all the content? Do you brainlet nostalgia queers start asking for fresh servers again? Also you're aware that the moment you resub you are a Retailfag, right? LOL

Can't wait to only see one of you in a raid either.

Daily reminder that just because prot pallies, boomkins, shadow priests and elemental shamans aren't good in raids does not mean they don't rape face in PvP.
Don't take my fun from me by making them PvE pussy specs

The shame of laughing myself sick at low hanging fruit? Not happening any time soon, fren.

>I cant be sure if you're baiting or not.
Really not baiting, only played after WotLK.
Never had the money as a kid and parents didn't agree to pay 15$ a month. Played Warcraft 2 and 3 then and this is a chance for me to experience WoW from the "beginning".
I appreciate the answers.

>There is no "Guardian".
There is no Tank Bear for Druids in Classic? Do you just have Bear form but the the spec?

>You cant swap specs "whenever you wish" only by trainers and for a hefty sum of gold.
Since I was recommended to level and quest as Feral, would you recommend taking it from the start and then only swapping the spec to Resto when I reach 60?

Attached: 1547566142903.jpg (824x1044, 154K)

guy you replied to replying here: yes he is. I only got that image off of /wpsg/ obviously. I've always liked and admired FF's skills.

You said the peak. You never mentioned the specific peak so I assumed quality, which was BT.

Attached: 1526224539057.png (412x444, 416K)

I want to marry and impregnate a Night Elf

Attached: Alrunae.jpg (800x1200, 498K)

I don't know why so many of them are complaining when the dual subscription will help current WoW survive. I'm not going to touch nu-wow but there'll obviously be people who'll come back to Classic and since they're paying for a sub check out the current game. I hate how people are actively trying to disrupt the alternate game instead of realising it's best for both, if they're on retail they're essentialy getting another game for free and they should shut the fuck up.

I cant wait for them to release too many servers and that one dead server that nobody plays on. People to show up and go
>LOOK HOW FUCKING DEAD IT IS I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG HAHAH FAGGOTS

This, when you see a warlock leveling with an imp you know they are good, voidwalker is a noob trap.

Orc rogue or undead rogue?

>only one paladin per raid
you mean "only one per raid group", right?

Troll

No, one per raid.

>Protection pallies
>PvP

Either my memory is shit or you're a dumbass

Nobody know yet. But I dont see why they wouldnt do it. We'll see when it comes to naxx

XIVfag here, hope you lads have fun. I've been hearing from lots of wowfugees the absolute state of retail.
Remember not to fall for the efficiency meme, that is what made OSRS into a soulless mess.

Attached: 1546495847585m.jpg (1024x577, 49K)

But wrath sucked ass and started the decline

>Peak wow
>Wrath
Except for those 2 AWFUL raids 10 man raiding groups LFG piss easy Heroics. Music was comfy and Ulduar was peak raid though

feral talent tree has both bear and cat talents
level as feral, focus on the cat talents for maximum damage, respec to resto for your guilds first raid unless you have a solid dungeon group that needs a healer, otherwise stay feral and tank 5mans and do your farming for reps and gold while preparing for raiding

They're already making changes to progression, the game is fucked. This isn't Classic.

Attached: 1341622066216.png (178x178, 15K)

Feral is the tree that covers both tanking and dpsing in Bear/Cat forms. You can respec your talents by paying a fee which starts at 1 gold and caps at 50.

>Since I was recommended to level and quest as Feral, would you recommend taking it from the start and then only swapping the spec to Resto when I reach 60?

Different user here but pretty much, yes. Depending on your plans and opportunities, you may want to respect and become a full time healer or stick around as Feral to tank. I don't know what culture will form in Vanilla but it was customary for people to roll for gear that matches their current spec.

What does alex think about this? that's all that matters

Classic dead on arrival.

Too many millennial shitters who were in their diapers will play. Too many changes. Neo-Blizzard in charge.

Also, horde > alliance, shaman > paladin.

thanks for confirming your retardation

BGs. Prot pallies were incredibly borked in their mechanics when it came to player derived damage.
Great flag carriers, point holders and retard magnets

>There is no Tank Bear for Druids in Classic?
Its just feral. Both cat and bear. Maybe a different set of talents for efficiency. But while leveling any feral build will do both nicely.

>Since I was recommended to level and quest as Feral, would you recommend taking it from the start and then only swapping the spec to Resto when I reach 60?
Exactly. More redpilled advice would be to level a mage to farm shit and then leveling a druid. Because you wont be swapping specs a lot since it will quickly ramp up to 50g per respec which is a big number for classic. And you will need to grind A LOT if you want to be a competitive player

Shaman was not better than Paladin, dumbass.

Thanks for confirming you know nothing about raid optimization, tranny. But I'm sure some guild will pick you up if you share pics of your limp baby penis.

You are the retard. No one good at the game plays Alliance, it's a shitty faction.

>prot paladin
>good flag carriers
what?

Attached: goy.jpg (343x394, 27K)

It's legion client not bfa.

You got the comma right, fren!

Attached: 1479933969135.png (778x512, 45K)

>raiding with a lock

literally all you do is spam shadowbolt and wand mana back because you can't overwrite the debuff count

> horde > alliance, shaman > paladin.
This is what hordebabs actually believe loooooooooooo

Why would you even want to play a resto druid? Resto druid is fucking awful in vanilla. You do nothing but try to snipe with healing touch and you'll miss 9 times out of 10.

Despite playing Vanilla, few expansions and on two private servers, I have never equipped a fishing rod. Anyone wanna share their experiences as a fisherman?

Attached: 1550949560403.png (481x418, 301K)

Did you even read them?
Their recent decision was an objectively good thing for anyone not retarded.

That's a real cool classic update, but it doesn't tell me WHAT YOUR FAVORITE ZONE TO LEVEL IN IS.

Attached: Comfycraft 4.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

blizzard said debuff limit will be 1.12 at launch

TBC when

>Also, horde > alliance, shaman > paladin.
i bet you listen to Tool and like getting into political arguments

Attached: 1469830898764.jpg (604x453, 75K)

> you must be this tall to enter MC
oh no no NO NO NO!

Other MMOs have done fishing better. Hope you have a second monitor to watch shit while you grind it out. WoW has never had good professions.

you're right, a shitty healer, the worst tank in the game, and a gimmicky dps is significantly more useful to a raid than lust

>use fishbot
That was my experience for retail and private fishing. Anyone who takes this shitty minigame seriously and actually likes it is a damn brainlet

I have a feeling we've been through this. TBC was the best expansion because it maintained the steady growth of WoW. WotLK and its faults halted it before starting its decline.

As someone that never played Vanilla every spec seems incredibly basic and boring as fuck to play.

fuck no
after nethrwing and gummy no more tbc
shitty rep and trash dungeon grind

Fishing is the best way to completely grind your leveling to a halt and contemplate the benefits of suicide.
I remember seeing warriors, priests and paladins fishing, and wondering what unholy pact they made to retain their sanity.

Despite being mostly alliance player Barrens is the most comfiest zone ever. I miss retail barrens chat

it's probably a retail shill who is upset that they will have no one to admire their shitty store bought mounts once this releases.

youtu.be/n70syHDWfr4

>Guy tank the final boss of Vanilla as feral druid just fine
>Tanks other end game boss such as Ouro, Nefarian and more
>His guild clear Naxx in around 1 hour without any protection warrior
>Can tank all Naxx as Fury warrior
>Says Druid are the better tank in MC especially when people have no gear yet, and with gear tank just as good as warriors

Hybrids are useless they said. Game is solved they said.

Being the only person in my guild that could fish up lurker below was satisfying though desu

Stonetalon followed closely by the Barrens, comfy quests and my first taste of sporadic world-pvp

that's a pretty low bar, I feel bad for you and your guild

Unironically Darkshore. No idea why people bitch about it. It's a long vertical zone, sure, but there's a ton of quests and they are grouped together very nicely, especially for a vanilla zone. Definitely beats running from one side of Loch Modan to the other, or running out of quests a couple levels into Westfall and having to run somewhere else.

Dont give hope to bad players. It will just make them feel worse when they cant do it and people have to explain why to them.

>shitty healer
Literally the only healer that could afford to cast max ranked heals

based nostalgiafags gonna flood the fuck out of blizzard's pockets

it's pretty subjective, most people believe that the first part of wrath kept things as they should be, but the latter half was heavily influenced by activision

The sheer cope from retailfags does genuinely baffle me.

Really appreciate the answers.
Just 1 more thing I want to understand, is it a comitment to DPS to level as a Cat in Feral, or can I Tank as well? Is it a gear issue or if I have the gear I could Bear tank in dungeons while using Cat DPS while questing?

Just not really interested in DPS but Tanking might be something I'd like. Can you quest/PvE with those Talents/Skills, or is it too difficult?

Love Night Elfs and Druids. Can't see myself playing DPS outside of leveling.
Are Druids good for Tanks in Classic? It might interest me.

Attached: 1537955859928.jpg (992x1244, 132K)

They're not supposed to change the game you moron. It's CLASSIC, it's supposed to be exactly as we remember it, but no, they're fucking with PVE progression.

It's a slippery slope too, if all you idiots are okay with them doing this, then who fucking knows what else they'll squeeze in, further ruining it.

use a fishbot only if you want to get banned. I use an addon called "Fishingbuddy" - you right click to cast, shift+right click the bobber to loot the fish. It also quiets all sounds except the sound of a fish. If you use it long enough you get into this rhythm where you can fish on autopilot while watching a movie or tv show. But - people and GMs will think you're botting. A GM will be invisible and use a rogue's "distract" ability on you to face you away from the water. If you still try to cast then it's obvious you're a bot and you get banned. I've gone through a few different tv series while fishing and I've had GMs test me dozens of times.

Again, only use a fishbot if you want to get banned.

Druid is a good tank but the fact that he cant get his def rate up makes it harder for healers. A fuck up could lead to a death.

They went on to kill Illidan, people just don't like to fish.

Based

In raids they make incredible off-tanks and can MT several fights. I'd much rather have a feral OT than a resto healer. In dungeons they can tank everything without a problem.

You've never played with other anons, have you? People here is usually pretty chill.

maybe they restart the servers after naxx like diablo seasons but really long

Lock won't be good in PvE for like a year with the new release schedule.

Loch Modan/Westfall.

Attached: 1542231352406.jpg (720x692, 95K)

You do realise Classic progressed too, right? You are aware that not everything by the end of the game was in it at launch, right?
Please tell me you're only pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1392815474618.jpg (425x425, 109K)

That wont stop people from playing them.

this youtuber summarizes what is going on with stuff like this, youtu.be/RYepdsfid4w

official release vanilla has been confirmed to be much harder than private servers, the values on private servers are literally made up and are mostly from player memory.
i.e say goodbye to your constant world buff's

nice falseflag make it more obvious next time tho there are still retards who are falling for it

>requires perfect gear
>requires near to bis on tank healers due to your lack of mitigation
>requires someone allowing you to be in that position in the first place
One single druid across the entirety of every private server that has seen Naxx is an exception.

Step aside, best balance druid pvper coming through cucks

Attached: 1536780919537.gif (700x700, 96K)

We're going home bros...

Attached: 1551636458942.png (550x627, 98K)

>only bringing one of the highest HPS healer is optimized

Stop with the retail mentality.

>linking tipsout

Attached: 1526315748534.jpg (500x281, 11K)

Maybe the people who don't go to /vg/. That place is a cesspit filled with the lowest form of life on earth.

>Hyped for Felmyst/Gummycraft
>Literally dies day 1
>Get bitter as fuck from that
>Couple months later hear that it's back up
>Start playing it with a small group of friends, having fun
>It shuts down AGAIN before we even hit level 20
Never again, fuck trying to actually play private servers non-casually. I'm looking forward to Classic just because the servers likely won't randomly shut down because a dev feels like it on a whim.

>No changes mean caster get shit items until ZG

Guess I'll roll warrior like everyone else. Retarded move overall but whatever, people wanted this progressive shit. MC becoming a cakewalk few weeks later instead of immediately (thanks to Dire Maul)seems pointless. Never saw a problem with dungeon blues being good. Dungeons should have never been stepping stones to raiding and instead should have always been relevant. Thankfully Classic will still have that once a patch or two hits.

What are the odds this releases in the summer to compete with Shadowbringers?

What are you even talking about, how did you come to that conclusion? All I said was that they shouldn't change the progression that happened during Vanilla.

can't wait to open you in half with my tauren enh, you fucking faggot jk dude, we'll have fun

>lust
that's a TBC ability.

I want to fuck a nelf's leafy pussy under the pale moonlight

Attached: 1552066345704.jpg (602x860, 97K)

All private servers had gated progression systems just like this.

>Playing WOW in 2019
Yikes!

While leveling all you need to tank is swap to bear form and maul the shit out of mobs, thats it. You just quest with your cookie cutter feral cat build and if you need to tank just hop into bear form.

Is this supposed to be good? I see better players in retail 1550

What retail mentality? I don't even play retail. Warlocks are strong as fuck in vanilla, but it doesn't come into action until after they get geared and ZG is out.

haha fuck you fag!

Attached: newemote.png (553x553, 393K)

I want a Night Elf to bear my half-human children after marriage.

Attached: Dryarae.jpg (800x1728, 631K)

oh god you're serious.
How the fuck did you even figure out the concept of a computer, let alone turn it on?

Uh-oh. What about the money, does it check out at 60 or are there more profitable venues?

Somehow I used a fishbot on retail for years and still using it when I need it (at the start of beefya when feasts were expensive for example). Not banned. Just dont be a fucking retard

I didn't know retail had ranked level 60 wpvp

Most people on this board roll warrior or Rogue or mem shit like Ret paladin. They don't give a shit about caster gear.

This new schedule is closer to vanilla patches than the old one was.

having a Feral OT/DPS in Naxx isn't uncommon, it's one maintanking that's an anomaly.

hell yea druid brothers unite

ok then

I trust Blizzard more than I trust the shady russians and chinese that currently own and operate private servers.

Attached: 1526436764037.png (407x648, 74K)

I'm not coming home till daddy Blizz drops ZG. Useuless casters aren't fun. Will level to 60 and do crafitng I guess.

Warrior
Rogue
Mage

The holy RPG trinity, and the 3 best classes in Vanilla. I will be playing one of these. Warrior probably has most potential for fun. If I get lucky enough for a Hand of Rag, I will absolutely merc people in PvP.

Attached: 1232314674.jpg (1024x1365, 128K)

It doesn't matter how private servers did it. Blizzard's original intention for creating Classic was to preserve it exactly how it used to be. This new PvE progression schedule fucks that all up. It's not true Vanilla.

>requires perfect gear

Well this is KT, no matter the class you need perfect gear. And lot of his gear comes from AQ, not really hard to get.

He also pointed that Druid are the better tank for MC.

The point is just that hybrids are fine. If he can tank KT, then you can offtank everything just fine. Yet you hear people all day saying hybrids are useless.

Certain professions need different types of fish, and it's very helpful if you level cooking, which itself has benefits.
You won't be rolling in money, if that's what you're asking, but the fact it's a secondary profession means there's no downsides to leveling it outside the time investment.

Voidwalker is for when you want to lazy-level by just sending vw in and wanding the mob to death while you watch anime

>Want to level a Warrior, tanking dungeons while leveling is fun and it's really easy to get groups
>Almost prefer to be a Hunter at 60 since I won't have to respec all the time for PvP, DPS, and tanking
Leveling a Warrior is really comfy due to how slow it is, and how you really needed all the food buffs and bandages you could get, which is why I want to level one. However I feel like the class will be overplayed. I'd almost rather just be a Hunter though since that's what I've mained since 2004, though I did have a Warrior alt back then too.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_062915_151458.jpg (1680x998, 696K)

Fishing is a fairly brainless way of getting decent gold. Winter Squid is only available for half of the year, with Summer Bass replacing it in the summer. Winter Squid sells really well, but remember that prices fluctuate throughout the week, with prices maxing out on raid reset day. If you stockpile squid on an alt then you can sell it for higher prices once the squid get replaced by bass.

If you use a fishbot then keep that window opened on your computer. Be prepared for a GM to test you. I personally wouldn't risk it.

a bloo bloo bloo

Attached: 1542213466656.jpg (1000x1000, 453K)

Alrighty, thankyu for the answers, and to the anons who answered me earlier.

I'll spec Feral at the start and try out tanking. If I won't prefer it then I'll spec to Resto at 60.

Attached: 1535415971782.jpg (1548x1200, 1.73M)

>Guilds in Vg general unironically farm bwl

What's better

>Paladin and Priest

or

>Warrior and Shaman

For leveling?

Attached: kpPQ9XJ.jpg (1395x1049, 403K)

>Scourge Invasion
Was that the event that potentially awarded you the blue judgement armor set?

Which is the absolutely best WPvP class, though?

They're both great.

No, but it's sad that that's considered impressive when I had more binds on my 19 twink back then LUL

Go playa private server then. FOR FREE. No point in replaying an old mmorpg that aged like shit and has too many problems. The entire point was to make things better. Limited yes but improvments are a must.

It's going to be dead after a month once the masses realize how boring the grind is and how underpowered you are.

Warrior/Shaman without a doubt. 2x healers that don't have amazing killing power is a snoozefest.

YEAH BUT I HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT ME AND MY PARTNER WILL BE PLAYING OR ELSE I'LL BECOME A BUNNYHOPPING ALTOHOLIC AND KILL MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1528686270832.png (344x343, 138K)

>fuck gnomes
Sounds like a plan.

>Blizzard's original intention for creating Classic was to preserve it exactly how it used to be. This new PvE progression schedule fucks that all up
But this is closer to how it used to be than the first plan, are you retarded? Vanilla wasn't just 4 patches.

No, on 2nd thought I believe that was the wrath pre-patch

It's actually Warrior Rogue Mage Priest, you know, the basic 4 player team in D&D

having excessive keybinds doesn't make you good either.

hunter and mage

Just nostcucks mad that vanilla was so horribly unoptimized that you could easily do most content on everything if you weren't garbage.
People don't seem to understand that only 15 people in the raid actually have to be doing anything at all. Every guild had plenty of boomies and dps shamans they carried through prog. It didn't matter

Yes, fuck gnomes

Attached: 1403722060073.jpg (779x1000, 142K)

Warriors will be the new overplayed class.

Good luck getting gear with 2-3 warriors per group.

pally/priest will be slow but you'll probably never die

I'd say warrior/shaman for slightly faster kill speeds, and having a shaman around will seriously reduce the headache of levelling a warrior on a fresh server. Also horde make better warriors anyway.

Attached: 1543349867510.jpg (640x631, 131K)

Just decide which faction you'd rather play and go with that. Warrior/Shaman will wreck shit harder in wpvp since shaman will be able to purge and spam shock interrupts on enemies while giving warrior windfury to help him ruin alliance buttholes.

The point is it's not close enough. Either they release the patches in order as they were, or they release it at 1.12. There's no other option.

Damn. Can't wait to 1 shot every boss in MC in the first day I hit 60 and then wait a few months to do the same exact thing in the next raid

That roleplay though.

shut up dork or i'll give you this dick

It'd be faster for the hunter to just level solo.

Every class has its flaws which keeps me from playing it.
Warrior: boring PvP
Rogue/Hunter/Paladin: LFG4ever because everyone plays this class
Priest/Shaman: healbots
Warlock/Mage: just another dps class to add to the queue.
Druid: I hate how you can't see your character and armor when transformed.

What do I do?

You know why shamans>paladins? 80% of the servers will be rogues and they will literally suck your dick for a windfury totem

Together? You gonna be leveling up with a buddy? Then Warrior and Shaman most likely. Paladin and Priest is going to be pitiful damage output together.

Like 90% of the shit people complain about in modern WoW began in Wrath. Anyone who actually played back then thought the expac was mediocre at best.

Fucking Wrathbabies are the worst.

But she wants to play a female Tauren

Attached: 960f4e563bc6b24e299ac8f817a49b88.png (550x456, 538K)

I want to marry and impregnate a Gnome.

God imagine having a 3 foot tall wife you could pick up and cuddle and kiss and do whatever you want with.

Attached: Gnome qt mage.jpg (1920x1920, 237K)

Sounds like youll be 60 when BWL comes out

play a different game

The thing is, if I'm the tank then I can just invite the DPS I want. Sure there might be some trouble getting gear from raids, but since Hunters don't do huge dps in Vanilla it might be difficult gearing up for that too.

>Rogue/Hunter/Paladin: LFG4ever because everyone plays this class
Just don't be a dps, healers will always get groups.

Hey, I'm not the one committing the gaming equivalent of necrophilia, i'm just playing the superior game.

Attached: Summoner.jpg (203x248, 9K)

I'm torn between druid or warrior. I want to tank dungeons for easy to find groups , but dps for raids. I only played a hunter in vanilla so I have no experience outside of that.

>time gate in Legion/BFA
>WAAAH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

>time gate in Classic
>OMG THANK YOU BASED BLIZZARD

Are people genuinely retarded or what? They're only doing this so get more money from subs over a longer period. They don't give a fuck about "progression"

What's going to happen when WoW Classic's "progression" reaches WotLK's end of life?

rogue

Will you be doing it, Yea Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=jfOJ4IlnmUY

Wouldn't Paladin and Priest potentially be more fun just by virtue of being Alliance? As in it's the superior faction and you don't have to spend 100 hours in desert zones.

Considering casters have shit items until ZG I don't blame people.

Rogues suck dicks for blessing of 30% more damage too.

I'd play this game since I never actually got into WoW before, but I feel like raiding would be a pain in the ass because people will expect me to know every single detail about every room and monster in the game, so I guess I will pass.
I still wanna know a tank tier list.

Attached: 1513536731455.png (640x465, 266K)

>needing a partner to level with

Attached: 1518652791437.png (348x362, 134K)

Considering I've been gladiator in most expansions, I'd say I'm a bit better than many.

Warrior it is then because it does both.

Attached: 1452490769939.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

We dont know right now if it will even reach wotlk. But they could go further. I had a blast playing cata and mop on retail as well as previous expansions.

this

>4 threads on Classic today
>3 and a half were civil and calm
>The last 1 and a half have had autistic screaming and ff retards in it
>It's after 3 for most

HMM i wounder if someone got off school and is mad baby boy

Attached: 1500942709333.jpg (1115x1200, 135K)

Releasing new content =/= timegating. It's probably the reason why they're able to release Classic this summer too, because they won't be working on the other patches before release.

>Are WoW player genuinely retarded or what?
Asking the real question here

Attached: david motherfucking xanatos.jpg (397x300, 15K)

>needing

It's more fun

Attached: nigro.jpg (640x400, 31K)

Druids really got the shaft in vanilla, when it comes to dps they are just a rogue with less damage and when it comes to tanking in raids they are off tanks at most. Maybe you'll find groups as a dps warrior but be ready for everyone to assume you are a tank if you play warrior

Tank Tier List:
Tier 1: Warriors

There, that's it. Druids can be good offtanks and decent tanks for 5-mans, but a raid MT will always be a warrior.

Me too

druid does neither but warrior is the best at both.

Any guild not shit always goes through basic strategies before a boss or difficult encounter.
It's also inevitable that you're going to wipe at some point, and once you've done an encounter once the next try is infinitely easier.

>Will be able to play pacifist warrior again
How fun.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_062015_170815.jpg (1680x998, 437K)

I would play the shit out of MoP again... too bad if it does eventually happen I'll need to wait like 10 years at this rate

>Also, horde > alliance, shaman > paladin.
based

Druids are incredibly convenient for leveling which is what most of you will ever do

does anyone remember when Yea Forums would do the negro raids on rp realms? before it was bannable both here and ingame

thats like almost a decade from now, if wow and blizzard is still around then then that's a huge success as it is

do it for wPvP and AV, it's glorious

Yeah, warriors are pretty much the only tanks in raids, outside of feral druids being useful for some trash pulls.

In dungeons, Paladins are perfectly viable although you have to be careful because no taunt, and you have to drink every 3-4 pulls. Druid is overall the best 5man tank.

bane?

they're not doing a 1/1 progression tho, so it will take less time to reack wrath than it did the first time

Great thread

2 years per expac is still 6 years

that's a long fuckin' time

>carebearing
Loved to cuddle with female taurens

Attached: 1509747971432.png (782x440, 510K)

FPBP

To be honest, if blizzard survives another 5 years that's good enough for them at this point, they would need to have turned the trend around and become successful again.

they still haven't said if the progression will be done in two years, like I said, it will not be the same as it was

Draenei were based and brought life to Humancraft, Belfs should've been Ogres.

>moonwalks over to you when you're killing a mob and one shots your with execute
nothin personnel kid

There is no way in hell that they'll release classic TBC before two years from now. They might not release it at all, and if they do, it'll probably be way later than people want it to be.

I mean if classic is successful, no reason not to release TBC and WOTLK servers to take more players away from private servers and have them playing (and paying) on official servers.

then the game will die, just like any legacy MMORPG server that takes too long to progress, or don't progress at all

just fucking kill yourself already.
Absolute subhuman trash wotlkbabby.

They'd still have to come to this realization, then make the decision to actually go through with classic TBC, and THEN start actually making it. Seeing as they've taken long enough making this version of classic, I don't see them squeezing out classic TBC that fast. even 2 years seems too soon, they'd have to start pretty much on classic vanillas release for that.

>Start WoW over again with classic
>Go through to Wrath
>Start making up new xpacs
A hard restart and we forget the rest happened

Attached: 1525162802412.jpg (691x1000, 104K)

Sure, and then people will come back when the next expansion comes out. That's how WoW has worked for more than half of it's existence by now.

Will it be possible for Classic private servers to show up eventually? Because there's no fucking way I'm giving nu-Blizz my money.

I would be okay with this.

Very unlikely. Part of why they're making classic is so that they kill off the popular private servers. They already killed nost for getting too big back then.

Why are Alliance players so mean?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_063015_201352.jpg (1680x998, 521K)

Cataclysm, MoP and Legion were all good though

The whole point of this is to create a somewhat permanent and chink-free environment, you mong.

Attached: 1488580109357.jpg (261x168, 12K)

>the chat mount and spit
>the virgin laugh in response to cope

How does it feel to have the worst taste and opinions?

I wouldn't know.

lol

blizzard is creatively brankrupt my friend. theyre going to release classic and let it rot after the last patch

And now you're brain dead too!
oh sorry for you...

reminder to only join a Yea Forums guild if you subconsciously or consciously know that you're dogshit at video games and will never have the skills required to complete raid content. that way, you can blame the Yea Forums guild instead of owning up to the fact that you're bad at video games

>Legion
>good
Are you fucking kidding me?
Literally the only good thing about Legion was the introduction of M+

100% agree, with their current release schedule it'd be really fucking weird if they introduced TBC as a 7th phase a couple years down the line. They should just expand on the level 60 content and add more tiers, I don't see the point in just re-releasing the expansions.

I'm 99,76% sure you took a herb spot he was about to get

Don't care got my silverleaf

Attached: b4ab409eae1e18aa410fdbeb1d30a954.gif (189x392, 1.51M)

Sorry I'm not a wise contrarian like yourself.

go away child

Didn't Yea Forums used to have a guild on a private RP server? For those not in the know. Look up Thanar and you'll see.

You mean the best addition to WoW since it's inception?

based AND gnomepilled

Attached: lt.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>IF YOU DON'T ENJOY SHIT THAN YOU'RE TROLLING!
Yikes imagine being a retard. I know you don't.

Well wouldn't that by extension mean that only dogshit players would join those guilds?

>go through to wrath
How about no. Even TBC is a mistake because it invalidates most of Azeroth for anyone above 60. Should just add more content to vanilla with horizontal progression

Who else rolling the same class they made back in 2004? Gnome mage same look same name

You mean could people reverse engineer the Classic server code the way regular private servers did? Yeah, probably, but it will probably take longer for two reasons. One, Classic is build off of the modern client and server backend, which have more security and bug fixes due to being newer, and two, some of the people who would otherwise pursue a private server and in its absence reverse engineer one will be sated by Classic and say "it's good enough, no need to go make my own."

The exact opposite actually. I was fighting a mob on top of the herb and he tried to run in and take it from under me. I was barely able to kill the wolf and grab the herb before he was able to grab it from me.

>Kids get home from school
>M+ and Legion was BASED! haha!

Attached: 1389582832344.jpg (500x500, 144K)

You sound really angry, chill out my man

>one good thing nullifies the massive dumpster full of bad things

>tfw I graduate college just in time to start playing

It's fucking perfect I can't believe this is really happening

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

good post

Attached: 1552150327511.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

based

>umad xd!
Child be gone.

>muh endgame
Might as well not play classic at all.

Attached: 1509323333690.png (211x239, 4K)

lol what? /wpsg/ guild has something other then Kara on farm? Colour me surprised

True, but just because it added some compelling content doesn't make up for the greatest ability pruning in history.
The core of the gameplay was destroyed by Legion, and BFA has only made the horrible changes even more evident with the removal of tier sets and artifacts.

Played an undead mage in 2004, trying to decide between UD mage, Orc warlock or Orc warrior. Thinking the lock first, I know it isn't as bad as people say but I don't exactly relish levelling a warrior on a fresh server. Maybe as an alt a bit later.

Attached: 1552317414070.jpg (577x1024, 60K)

>Having faith in blizzard to implement new content
Id rather they just stick to things that were good at the time even if did bring flying into the game.

Gnomes are walking Onaholes.

Good reply

well, there goes my hopes of playing free then

yes

seek help

>massive dumpster full of bad things
The only awful thing about Legion was titanforging. Good expansion otherwise.

Go away retard you're bringing down the iq of the thread

So it's not just blaming the guild, because blaming them is correct seeing as they're dogshit.

>Should just add more content to vanilla with horizontal progression
Do you think they can do this while introducing Blood Elves and Draenei, but no Outland?

seek help

>i barely killed the wolf
>full health
Yeah nah, dickass rogue you can't trick anyone

>Boring and garbage raids
>Lore being written into the ground
>FREE LEGOS
>More facebook game
>Legos making PvP balance so bad they just gave up on it and said fuck it let the next xpac deal with it
>Illidan is a good boy haha
>Time locked content behind facebook game
>More Raids require wings to be unlocked time locking
Why do you retards just eat shit and then try to rose tent it.

AP grinds were pretty shit though worse in BFA.
Artifacts could be amazing or you could have shit luck
The time gates were also kind of shit
Though they took all these things and said
>what if we made an expansion out of these things...
And thus BFA was born.

>really want to play classic
>don't like my character looking like utter shit
>if they add some kind of transmog it will attract the ERP tranni crowd
I don't know what to think, or do

Attached: 1527341434897.jpg (240x240, 32K)

Don't bother, there are some people unironically praising WoD, you can't talk sense into them

Just relax. Calm down. Enjoy the ride my friend.

DWARF ROGUES WW@
youtube.com/watch?v=8XVtDMipgFw

Attached: 1542474472844.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

I feel like they would be too out of place, but it's not impossible. I'd welcome some new class/race combos for example human hunter, I don't see why it couldn't be in the game.

We seriously are in the time after a xpac where people just try to forget all the fucking god awful shit and be like "Well it was better than the last one so!"
Every xpac after Woltk went down hill on skates yet slowly they try to redeem the little aspecs they thought was """OKAY""" about the slog of pure aids..
>"What the AP grind wasn't so bad in legion..."

Attached: 1546901927469.png (397x371, 211K)

I was level 12 fighting a level 7-8 mob, not that difficult. How could someone even steal a herb from below a level 40+ in that area? Even if the other guy was fighting a mob he could've just one shot it and gathered the herb before I even got close. You can even see that I was looking wolf meat earlier.

Play human rogue, all rogue sets looks cool gear fits well to humans.

>There are people that think classic is going to be 1:1 exact copy of vanilla wow

Attached: 1494477138086.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Said who in this thread you doomsayer
Now fuck off back to ff14 you tranny

>"Haha what do you mean you hated legendaries? My first two were BiS for the rest of the expansion! I loved it!"

Attached: 1549749936352.jpg (500x644, 37K)

Not him, but the OP is claiming it. I don't feel like reading the rest of the thread for more examples.

Horizontal is an issue at a certain point.
You either gate the vast majority of people from it, or make it an absolute face roll.
Expanding level caps gives more incentive to make more quests and to reset the gear standard. It comes at the price of locking away older content, but by the time it comes round chances are people will be bored with it anyway.

>s-so what i got 4 rings in a row... i love my weapon grind!"
>"Thank you based Ion!"

Attached: 1541209761973.png (458x545, 396K)

>Boring and garbage raids
While most of them were mediocre Nighthold was one of the best raids they've ever created. It had the perfect difficulty curve, every fight was memorable and interesting and it was only held back by the legendary/AP grind which wasn't solved until the tier was nearly over. Legion was still pretty shitty but they did a good job with some of the raids

>It should be is now 1:1 and not talking about the release schedule
Retard

Than you didn't "barely"! killed it, did you? And even than you would have some dmg. And if it isn't hard for you to kill 1 wolf, which is absolute correct, i doubt you did sit down and eat something or even used a health potion. And the time for that "conversation" doesn't take as long as slow health regeneration in vanilla. Also the stringly wolf meat doesn't prove anything.

"The way it should be" encompasses every aspect, not just one.

>implying I play that gook mmo

why would playing that mean you are a tranny anyways

He said barely killed it and got the herb before the other guy.
Not barely killed it, then got the herb before the other guy.
Grammar is important, nigger.

I remember the T0 set bonus is not the universal one in early stage of the game, can someone tell me is that true or I have some illusion?

No it doesn't you massive retard
He even linked the fucking link for the schedule he's talking about
Why did your mother not just abort you. Clearly you were retarded from birth.

Duskwood. As a femNelf rogue.

part of the fun is going from looking like a hobo to getting tier pieces

>infinitely scalable content
>best addition to WoW
You're an abortion of a MMORPG player

I want to play shaman but ironforge and stormwind are so comfy

please go back to your ARPGs

>stormstrike
>increases 2 next nature spells by 20%
>earth shock has a threat component
I will never not be mad at this shit holy fuck

Attached: 1527341005279.gif (350x266, 1.72M)

It was /the vidya/ then later on /landmark/ before it fell apart
good times

"Barely" as in I killed it just in time to get the herb, not about to die.

>People that liked Legion also liked D3
Hmm really makes you think they just aimed the content again at the same retards.

yeah same

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>not just tanking
I shiggy diggy senpai

>the only healer that could cast faster then 1 spell every 5s and never go OOM
>shitty

Saying a house is getting built the way it should be because it's being built with the correct materials is still incorrect if it's built upside-down.

>using bis shit or be between tier sets
>still look like a low level hobo, only with shinier gear
I don't know, mang

>all these retarded zoomers shitting on MoP because of a Jack Black movie, despite Samwise Diddler drawing them and using a panda face as his signature since the 90s

Holy fuck you're trying so hard not to look retarded
But you fucking are
It's right in the fucking post he was talking about yet you're here trying to say water is green because i have seen moss in it
God damn you're so fucking stupid looking at you try to defend it is painful
No more (You)s for the brainless dog

>it also silences
wait, when did they add wind shock again?
or was wind shock an aggro reducer first?
my memory is so shit

>endless AP grind that never ends and gives you an artificial reason to keep playing the game
>random drop legendaries, sometimes you get a good legendary, sometimes you get a fucking shit legendary that goes straight into the bank
>"haha illidan is good now, haha"
>re-using Dalaran, no new main city
>class balance fucked up
>healer balance fucked up, druid/paladin had a shitload more utility than the other healers, druid straight up had holy priest's raid heal cooldown but better in every way
>world quests that were literally just re-hashed leveling quests and became mostly useless once you hit exalted
>titanforging RNG, yet more RNG designed solely to keep you playing as long as possible
>and many other bullshit garbage
>more facebook game garrison shit
>artificial time-locked content

>"""""""""""""""""""""good expansion"""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 12936712412.png (431x450, 328K)

Shaman was originally planned to be able to tank things, but that was greatly reduced throughout vanilla, especially with the talent revamp.

Even in 1.12 talents, Enhancement has talents for parry, increased armor, increased block chance, etc. You also forgot that Rockbiter weapon has a threat increase on it as well.

It's fully possible to tank dungeons on a Shaman if you have a lot of gear. People specifically set out to do that, like that "Totemtank" guy. It's actually pretty neat.

*dabs while killing naxx on the first week*
mad because bad

Attached: deca.png (458x467, 65K)

HOOOOORRRRNYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 6624366.jpg (2000x1053, 345K)

I have always been in Yea Forums guilds and I have always progressed without issues, sounds like you joined all the splinter guilds and wrong guilds LOOOOL
Here is the true redpill, the trannies are the only ones capable of progressing through vanilla, if you haven't learned that in the past 5 years you are either living under a rock or on a guild that died thanks to the power of trannies

imagine being so jealous at the trannies thunderous success

Attached: babymetal.png (560x688, 269K)

ah yeah, forgot about rockbitter

>mail armor tank
>no crazy armor increase like druid bear
I don't think they thought this through

>Shaman was originally planned to be able to tank things, but that was greatly reduced throughout vanilla
I thought it was the beta. Either way still remember a shammy tanking one of my first WC.

you're gonna get beated up kid!

Attached: heroic.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

>Paladin
>Shit healers

I don't think you ever played Vanilla.

*WoW theme song intensifies*
youtube.com/watch?v=xtJcoZ9E9ZQ

so you're one of those that joins a horde guild that is focused on "killing trannies" without being able to get past bwl?

Attached: mocky.jpg (374x319, 59K)

A lot of shit in vanilla was "not thought about" or carried over from alpha/beta and never changed. Like how Disc priest was originally planned to be a melee DPS spec (like a Monk or something) but that was changed before release....but still had lingering elements, like Inner Fire granting attack power, and various pieces of cloth gear that have strength on them.

Early itemization on druid/paladin/shaman gear had every single stat on it, because the classes were designed to be hybrids. But throughout vanilla, players realized that they were really only good at healing, so blizz shifted them more towards that, making all their tier gear +heal stuff, for the most part.

>praising a game without great cosmetics
Have fun in your outdated trash

Attached: 1552348306618.jpg (5694x2214, 3.87M)

>"paladin is a shitty healer"
>bloodlust

confirmed never played vanilla

nice bait

I've never seen an OP so incredibly proven right so thoroughly in all my years of Yea Forums. Holy shit you can just tell from your posts that everything he's saying is true.

TRT TRTRRR TRRRRRRR TRRR

TRAAAAAAAAAAANIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Attached: suicide.jpg (422x429, 77K)

I
WANT
TO
MARRY
AND
IMPREGNATE
A
NIGHT
ELF

Attached: Night Elf druid.jpg (6000x6000, 1.16M)

>sharding
>loot trading
>blizzard doing classic right
Who pays people to post this shit?

Last I checked you can't even be a cute barefoot girl in that game.

>want to play lock
>but also want to play warrior

fUCk

>sharding (only at launch)
>loot trading (BoP loot 2 hour window, not exactly confirmed to be in yet)
>shitpost
Who pays people to post this shit?

oh right, seething private server owners who will be out of a job in 4 months

Attached: Dorks.gif (500x500, 403K)

>Thread quality goes down horridly
>Tranny defense force shows up
HMMM i wounder...

Attached: 318784841.gif (433x297, 2.13M)

baste

Attached: 1502739022194.jpg (1500x1832, 819K)

You can not. Your characters bare feet are actually way above the ground meaning they'd legitimately would have to make a unique glamour piece for that to work.

warrior shaman

Attached: 1518452610279.png (1002x857, 826K)

>private server tuning being relevant
Anyone want to tell him?

Attached: 401d3e54954c56869435b321a47bb5f1.png (396x256, 47K)

>>
NOOO THE TRANNIES ARE OUTSHITPOSTING ME AGAIN HOW CAN THIS BE

FUCKING TRANNIES NOOO AAAHHHHH

Attached: 1516465802822.png (442x410, 16K)

reminder that there's not a single class that counters rogues.
if you get opened on, you're dead.

They always have been and always will be hands down the sexiest fantasy race to me.

I'd do anything for one as my wife.

>Why yes, I do play Alliance. How could you tell?

Attached: 7AB275C2-3073-4DFF-96EF-993837FE8F6E.jpg (831x1024, 56K)

Is that what your penis looked like when you cut it off yourself?

Don't play the overplayed class, go lock. People will love getting you in groups, you'll also be fucking good at PvP and you'll have cool pets.

Yeah but raiding is boring af

Because your head and neck aren't an amorphous slab

Attached: corpsegrinder.jpg (317x400, 11K)

*instantly deletes you with an overpower*
nyahaha!

Attached: megunyahaha.png (512x372, 197K)

>Inner Fire granting attack power
god damn, everything is coming back now

>paladins and shamans can be healers
>"haha no casting spirit regen for them though, be sure to stack mp5!"
at least paladin had that crit% turbo bullshit going for almost infinite pool
mana tide felt like a glorified poor man's party-wide innervate, now I'm remembering my ass bleeding playing a resto shaman

you know, it would be interesting playing a classic/vanilla server with most of these forgotten plans properly developed

Attached: 1528082474508.gif (200x150, 1006K)

NOOOO THEY CLEARED EVERYTHING AND IM STILL DYING TO CTHUN WITH THE NORMIES HOW CAN THIS BE AAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1516471260110.png (797x600, 72K)

So this is what a level 40 moonkin druid looks like.

how are you gonna overpower when you're either stunned, sapped or blinded. I checked some old retail vanilla pvp video and it seems the or racial stun resist is even lower than on private servers.

>tipsout
Actually, Classic is going to be much easier than servers like Chink Dale, at least from a mechanical standpoint. Majority of health and armor values are vastly overstated on that server.

Cleared out that head with all that HRT i'm sure

>mfw seething trannies

Attached: 1530931522555.jpg (240x240, 14K)

Let them dream a bit longer

does anyone here like pvp?

Attached: unknown (2).png (834x703, 762K)

My first run through? Ashenvale forest. As a 15 y/o WC3 lorefag, it was just eye opening. The horde forts, the barrens right there, the burning legion. All of it just made it an imposing and dangerous place.

I played Dwarf hunter. With Stoneform I completely destroyed rogues.

Also I used Entrapment talent with Frost trap, not many people used it back in the time but it often rooted people until death.

Attached: 1ns8tg.jpg (2524x1419, 232K)

Half of retards can't even get through BWL on private servers while maintaining ideal comps. Do you honestly think people could clear shit in 2005 with worse set ups? The answer is a big fat fucking absolutely not unless in the most extreme cases. There's a reason why less than 1% of the playerbase saw Naxx and why 80% of the playerbase couldn't even do Razorgore.

Attached: unknown (15).png (400x226, 165K)

I do.

Attached: btwi.png (219x306, 7K)

>mfw trying to play anything that isn't a mage
Teleports, best CC in the game, snares on everything you do, blink, ice block, a bunch of instant casts, free food/water. CoC hits like a truck and snares for longer than its own cooldown. Why would you ever play anything else?

Attached: 1427943383075.png (794x700, 809K)

That's why you carry living action pots with you at all times. There's a consumable or tool to deal with everything

is garr the most difficult boss in the entire game?

Attached: 6946adb7269390d19b742e6a113d43e7.png (629x610, 526K)

>2 shots you with Mortal and Overpower
>Gets healed from pocket healer
Sit

>stunned
trinket
>sapped
berserker rage out
>blinded
pre-emptively popped a resto pot because there's a good chance youre dogshit just like 99.99% of rogues and wont know what to do when your cool kid 2005 pvp video tier wombo combo bullshit doesnt work after wasting prep blind

he's def the biggest IQ test

Desolace and Feralas are the peak of high fantasy in WoW. They give the closest feeling to a Moebius painting and really whenever I'm playing a game like WoW, that's the feeling I want to have.

Attached: 1550029860306.jpg (1280x1769, 582K)

I'd say that I agree. Most Yea Forums WoW guilds I've joined have been terrible, though I haven't joined many. I've had a couple good experiences with Yea Forums guilds in MMOs, I still hang out with those people today. They had a couple super attentionwhore trannies as well though. It's just that the trannies either went away after they got their circlejerk, or they had a breakdown and left, taking a few annoying people with them. After a year or so the people that are left behind tend to be chill as fuck.

Attached: nfa family.jpg (1272x1045, 1.86M)

imagine not being able to ERP and clear vanilla content at the same time

Attached: vgwillneverraid.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I prefer martial classes. Never really been a wizard/mage player in games and RPGs.

>BoM doesnt stack with battle shout
wrong

>1 triggered tranny spamming 1 post in the thread out of pure HRT rage
Fucking hell bro calm down you sped

>BoM doesnt stack with battle shout so no reason to spec for it
jesus don't play paladin and if you do stay the fuck out of my raids

Remember Blizzard is Acitvision now, don't trust them

Remember to ALWAYS gank streamers

>Needing ideal comp to clear BWL

Were private server people really that bad? Nobody ran with ideal comps or even used flasks to clear BWL. In most raidd it was most of the time 20 good players and the rest getting carried.

>is Acitvision now
You mean from Wotlk on right zoomer

I always wanted to play a holy shock paladin, when does holy shock start doing actual beefy hits against other players?

Is it with ZG spell amulets? or naxx?

Someones got to heal your dumb ass.

Guy's I'm being genuine with you. You think you do but you don't

only like this post if you're gonna roll the troll

you beta virgin FUCKS better not roll on my server on classic

holy shock LMFAO ok thomas the tank engine enjoy your self denial spec

Attached: leansick.png (750x1334, 1.09M)

Thats IT

Attached: 1501695972786.png (1017x921, 1.61M)

I would guess theres just as many mouth breathers on Private servers as there are on live.

People seriously underestimate the difficulty of wrangling 39 other retards in a raid. I guarantee that over half the people in this thread are going to act super complacent about the content and they'll find themselves in shit tier guilds with officers/guild leaders that think the same, and they'll struggle/gear check through BWL over 3 nights a week every week and then disband when they can't kill C'thun.

Shockadin required AQ40 gear.
You won't be a successful 1 unless you're a neet raider.

ok I forgot about that one. but hunters are rare due no easy raid spots, and I imagine the majority of alliance goes the legolas nelf route anyway. there's also sl warlocks with voidwalker out but there's 0 chances anyone will spec that way when they are raiding.

you can just blind/sap a FAP. unless you have an instant scatter out of your FAP, it doesn't really do much.

>muh consumables
that shit goes both ways. also also your moves are easily instant countered by a kidney, blind and reset fight. even if you get a crit off he can just first aid
>berserker rage out
oh it's another clueless retail fag acting like he knows shit. berserker rage needs berserker stance. if you sit in berserker stance you get killed in the stun combo due increased damage and can't overpower without stanceswapping and deleting 1/3 of your rage pool

tehee don't mind me guys

Attached: mocksters.png (225x334, 110K)

wtf im rolling horde now

I already accepted that fact. Especially since i want to play Shadow Priest. On the other hand i could play Disc Holy and prob poop sock it but that doesnt sound as fun to me.

>GF of some guild member joins the guilds
>She ends up fucking the GM

Every fucking time.

>partner with Bethesda
>re-release WoW as a console MMORPG
>brand new engine with crysis level graphics
>ps4 melts through my table like acid
I wouldn't even mind yo

>Join casual raiding guild that does ZG AQ20 MC and Ony
>Get geared
>Join serious raiding guild that has AQ40 on farm and is starting to do Naxx

The content isn't hard once you have good enough loot to make up for your lack of skill. The problem is having the motivation and free time to farm flasks/potions/gold/enchants to always be at min max.

>Was considering rerolling because of minmaxer tierlist autism.
>Just remembered that I don't even want to be playing hardcore enough to kill C'thun in the first place.
Feels good man. All you guys ever talk about is the absolute peak of raiding. I just want to RP.

Attached: 1552259601968.gif (630x401, 74K)

damn mannlet fucked THAT?

can you guys imagine?

Attached: unknown (25).png (375x366, 188K)

>They're both fat nasty blobs
What a truly horrid thought

Now it is

Attached: 1544750925717.jpg (920x662, 273K)

What's a rogue going to do to me? Pop a lip? Fuck off. I'll just sapper your vanish or shout you out again. Rogue plays are the most cookie cutter and predictable shit. You aren't going to kill me in a cheap shot/kidney duration. I've had literally one rogue to that to be ever and he was a r13 dagger rogue with felstriker that procced on the first auto.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_060818_135743.jpg (2560x1440, 430K)

can't wait to destroy these mentally ill degenerates

Attached: me.jpg (700x369, 304K)

I'm already 5 ft 7, so not much difference

please redpill me on playing a warlock at AQ-40 - naxx level content

what class is undeniably the most dangerous with the right skill in pvp at this phase of content

Us ethe general you m

most dangerous is an arms warrior supported by priests and a shaman

in aq40 and beyond gear mages and warlocks are beyond broken and ridiculous, every other class falls off in comparison

>Naxx level content
War

artie!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (238x318, 26K)

Even with a pocket healer you'd never get close enough to touch me.

WERE GPOMG JP

Keep dreaming clothy

naxx was okay
Ulduar was GOAT
ICC was almost as good
10 man raiding is still to this day the best form of raid
Your mother fucks niggers and you will die alone

Attached: Myscars.jpg (600x583, 36K)

god i wish i was him

Attached: captncold.jpg (444x446, 79K)

Everyone really, the gear powercreep goes from a ramp to a ladder once you get to AQ40.

Such a small amount of people ever got to that content, blizzard was complacent over their pvp steamrolling, after all it was the perk of getting to that point.

>10 man raiding is still to this day the best form of raid

HELLO RETAIL BABY

classic is literally going to be home to;

pedophiles
/pol/tards
incels
neets
anti-vaxers
degenerates
and other toxic people in general!

Attached: diefag.jpg (267x189, 5K)

>no balancing patches to make the other 2/3rds of the games specs viable

Blizzard is NOT doing it how it 'should' be. There is no justifiable reason for allowing prot (pally)/ret/enh/ele/feral/balance/and all the other shit specs from non-hybrids be garbage on the SECOND TIME AROUND.

Just like my Yea Forums

Attached: 1544308330022.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

>pedophiles
based
>/pol/tards
based
>incels
based
>neets
based
>anti-vaxers
based
>degenerates
based

>Naxx was okay
Said nobody who actually played WOTLK

That would be a good thing then, to have their own space away from retail?

Night Elf Druid or Tauren Druid?

I've never really played WoW before.

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

>/vg/ trannies spilling into our comfy Yea Forums thread
Back to your containment general

fuck off and go back to eating paint

Do people seriously think shamans are anywhere close to being as viable as pallies?

If not for windfury, I doubt anyone would roll horde.

Attached: 1548498159276.jpg (320x320, 38K)

Those specs are all good at leveling or pvp or 5mans etc. Not every spec has to be top tier raiding

Night elf if you want to be common Tauren if you want to be rare.

The only people who unironically think shamans are better than paladins as a class are retards who have only ever played horde, or simply just don't know enough about the game to know otherwise.

Another weak bait post

I would hope that nobody thinkgs shammy are as good. That was the WHOLE reason why they were put on horde to begin with Blizzard had no idea (even back then) how to balance classes.

ever regretted some erp?

Attached: 1494273179601.png (700x1814, 764K)

what a chad

Attached: unknown.png (541x312, 249K)

i got bullied out of 30g and my virginity by the bully boys

Attached: WoWScrnShot_123016_121326.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

>tfw gonna play on european servers so no tranny and e-celeb drama

Attached: 1549584954690.jpg (1024x814, 98K)

>play na servers
>have to put up with 99% of the server being mongoloids and tranny redditors and ecelebs
>play eu servers
>have to deal with unemployed abrasive euro NEETs and bulgarians, arabs and slavs constantly screaming at each other in their dog languanges as they kill themselves over world firsts and rank 14 wars
cant win, going oceanic

dude, all the trannies are eurotards

>tfw gonna play on na servers so no tranny and e-celeb drama

Attached: GTY_elderly_man_laughing_jt_140419_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 46K)

Every spec must be viable in end game content based upon its role.
Yes, Ret SHOULD be viable and compete with rogues and warriors.
Yes, Ele SHOULD be viable and compete with mages and warlocks.

There is absolutely Z E R O justifiable reason for it to be otherwise. Hybrid tax is complete bullshit, and ruined the game for the MAJORITY of players (the nostalgia fags you see on here were nearly EXCLUSIVELY 'pure dps' mains like mages warlocks rogues and so on, or arms warriors for pvp). It was a contrivance dreamed up by Tigole because was butthurt that a hybrid (a paladin) stomped his precious snowflake build on Everquest, so he tried his absolute hardest to make sure all hybrids in WoW were cucked to the point of healbotting only.

Any server that does not implement patches to fix this rampant imbalance instituted by an egotistical moronic faggot is objectively a shit server, and that includes Blizzard with its upcoming Classic.

Period.

this isn't your china hope meme server.
no pvp gear
no dm loot.
you will die in a single stun combo w/o stam buffs or other shit like the first war in this vid
youtu.be/9gfIB78-iqg

True, but Pallies are the ultimate cuck class. Grow some balls and roll Priest so you can at least do some big damage on the side.

>Vanilla eh
>Time to be an insufferable cunt of a frost mage
MISTER WARRIOR SO SCAWY DAT AXE LOOKS SO EXPENSIIIIVE WOOOWZERS
>Rank 1 Frostbolt macro with caked in cower emote
AAAA HE'S GUN GIT ME
>/gnome male laugh

Attached: 1537615499268.jpg (500x500, 43K)

idk man, the choice seems pretty clear to me
literally every e-tranny i've met so far was from the Americas