In 2016, From Software's Hidetaka Miyazaki said is working on three new games

>In 2016, From Software's Hidetaka Miyazaki said is working on three new games.
>Miyazaki said one is a new Armored Core, while another is a weird new IP.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6XDLDfQvuI

Deracine and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice are the two latest new IPs from the company. Could this be it, anons? Could it be just another year or so before we officially hear about Armored Core VI?

Attached: Armored_Core_(game_box_art).jpg (220x220, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9FQIT-6iY
youtube.com/watch?v=YZBlnUf-KrY
youtube.com/watch?v=wJMN3JSnJGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope so. There hasn't been a good mecha game in years.

Yeah. I hope they don't slack on the arena modes. Easily my favourite part from games like AC3 where there were 50+ opponents and then a tag team mode on top of that. ACfA's arena was weak as fuck.

Yeah that shit was awesome. Woule be awesome online too

user please stop reminding me of no AC since 2013.

Attached: 1504466808809.jpg (500x500, 277K)

But Daemon X Machina exists user.

I don't CARE about Armored Core anymore.

>Daemon X Minus20fps

Attached: 1550535516306.png (500x281, 146K)

Yeah I would much rather have a game that doesn't even exist over Daemon X Machina.

Fuck off.

I'd rather have no game over an unplayable one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9FQIT-6iY

Attached: 1551825325583.jpg (511x518, 64K)

At this rate it'll be out just in time for the console's lifecycle to end and it'll get a shit treatment by the publishers again.

I really hope it gets a PC release, whatever it is.

It's very likely at this point considering we're getting Sekiro, we got all the Souls games bar Demon's and Bloodborne which were half made by Sony's Japan Studio, and AC has never been platform exclusive beyond the PS1-2 games.

>it'll get a shit treatment by the publishers again
What?

AC4, fA, V and Verdict Day all received absolutely atrocious/middling reviews. To be fair, 4 had an atrocious localisation job and a bare bones 90s PC tier menu interface, For Answer carried over the same menu problems, and V/erdict Day focused way too much on the online components to the detriment of the SP.

What does that have to do with publishers?

Oh he said publishers, don't mind me I never properly read what he said. But yeah, AC4 got completely fucked by SEGA who butchered the localisation to the point where the usually barebones plot of AC games was nonsensical and made zero sense.

AC4 was published by Sega, they did a terrible job with it, rendering the game basically incoherent in a lot of places, and providing next to no continuing patch support. Bandai treated AC4A better, but ACV they decided to follow in Sega's footsteps and practically abandoned the game in the west. From had continuing patches and events for the online modes, but Bandai was like "Nah fuck that" and just ported over the DLC, ignoring anything else.

I'm really hoping now that From has some major prestige with the Souls games, Bloodborne and hopefully Sekiro, they can get a publisher who will properly support them with AC6.

Personally I'd like to see them work something out with Sony. I think a situation like Nioh would be ideal, with PS4/PC both being available, and Sony not butchering the localization.

I'm happy as long as I'm fed more delicious AC music.

Nah I'll always remember how they were pumping out yearly shovelware.

>New AC comes out
>Console exclusive
Just kill me now

Attached: 1538698936244.jpg (540x472, 54K)

just port them to PC already you dumb japs

Unless it plays like the PS1/PS2 games I'm not interested.

The ownership of the PS2 games are in absolute limbo hell.

Next AC has a strong chance of being released on PC. AC:V was released only a year after the Dark Souls port, and everyone knows how rough that was.
Now that time has passed I think the odds are high that, barring some exclusivity deal like Bloodborne, From Software sees the value in porting all their games to PC for western audiences.
It would be nice, I don't like the trend 4 and 5 started to follow of each generation changing up the mechanics dramatically.

ARMORED CORE 3 HAS THE BEST INTRO IN THE SERIES

PROVE ME WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=YZBlnUf-KrY

Attached: armored_core__silent_line___by_strictlymecha_d9qb1fq-pre.jpg (1064x751, 172K)

AC3 series was the best in general anyway.

Yeah

>3
>Silent Line
>Nexus
>Last Raven

Absolute mecha kino.

Which AC game has the best soundtrack?

Unironically 3.

>Artificial Sky I and II
>No More Cry
>In My Heart
>Milk
>Behind The Scenes
>Declare
>On Satelloid
>Administrator

All some of my favourites, even if a few are just remixes of Artificial Sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJMN3JSnJGc

I've never played AC, but I own For Answer. Is it reasonable to start with that one?

>He think they'll still do something with AC

Attached: 24781470_p0.jpg (1000x1281, 419K)

the series emulates decently well (aside from Last Raven, which I've had issues with)
start with Nexus if you hate aiming with buttons, otherwise start release order

I personally prefer the Nexus remix to In My Heart. Good choices tho

Play all of these
Then play For Answer.

Anyone else like the PS1 games? They have a nostalgic feeling for me
Kurosawa is OP

>Miyazaki said one is a new Armored Core
No he didn't.

He said one was a "reboot of an old franchise", which was Sekiro, which began its life as a Tenchu game.

The weird one was Deracine.

The last one is a new soulslike game.