Are Cyber Sluts and Hackers Memory worth playing?

Are Cyber Sluts and Hackers Memory worth playing?

Attached: Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-box-art.jpg (1525x1900, 575K)

Hacker's Memory is pretty good.
It gets a bit repetitive but the whole growth system for digimon is pretty top notch and the side quests are Yakuza tier.

Attached: 260px-Sir_Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_Portrait_of_the_Artist_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (260x363, 13K)

Yes.

If you like turn based RPG and the thought of collecting digimon then yes.

yes.

Attached: 1543809846473.jpg (1552x9350, 3.09M)

Good luck being able to grab a copy. They're apparently not available digitally anymore.

Attached: 1525855347778.png (656x4188, 2.37M)

These games may as well be SMT: Digimon

What are you talking about, just both hackers memory today

You can date a trap in this game?

i wouldn't be surprised if habu was a big fan of soul hackers. these games feel like spiritual successors to that game.

Only if you really like Digimons. IMHO story is kind meh although have a few nice twist. Also i really didn't like this knight Digimons that they made big fuse about. One tips if you decide to play, save often and be aware that boss on hard are really op on first play.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I got Cyber used at GameStop for 20 bucks.

I just looked and the first game isn't on PSN. Better buy the physical copies while they're cheap OP, this is the kind of shit that skyrockets in price.

I liked Cyber Sleuth, but I never hear anyone talk about Hacker's Memory.

>tfw the original Cyber Sleuth is only available digitally on japan.
>It was delisted globally
>It's impossible to get the DLC shit

What the flying fuck

>Want the Japanese version

It's already so fucking pricey. I'm not sure if the Japanese version ever got ported to PS4 either. I don't think it did.

And people wonder why I prefer physical games.

I may even know a reason why it is no more availble.
There was a nasty bug on one of dungeons, that was reseting my console each time i finished battle.

Even if you get a retail copy now, it's impossible to get the free DLC which sucks ass.

Same shit happened with Transformers Devastation. Three exclusive skins and three exclusive weapons are now lost to the void.

Yeah I know, that sucks indeed. I just meant that at least the physical game is still available. But yeah, because of the shitty DLC practices these days, there's more danger of never being able to play a complete version of an old game in the future.

Gabumon is cute

Attached: 1454994630931.png (565x417, 316K)

Always a good idea to download freebie DLCs for games you're even vaguely interested in for shit like this. I downloaded the Sora summon for WoFF as good 3-4 months before I actually bought the game.

Attached: WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY_20181002155352.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

I really liked them. I finished everything I wanted in Hacker's Memory today. Did the Abyss Server, collected all Hacker's Memories and finally finished the Master Cup. Everything on hard difficulty.
It was so much easier than Cyber Sleuth on hard. Those end game DLC missions and particularly the final cup were very challenging on hard in Cyber Sleuth.

The first game is really fun I haven't got around to hacker's memory yet. If you've finished Persona 5 it's the best monster collector on the PS4 in my opinion.

Cyber Sluts hard mode is a 2.0x boost to all enemy stats, HaMe is 1.5x

You also have access to a shitload of stronger digimon in HaMe instead of it being the Wargreymon show

Double the ABI meant extra bonus stats as well. That DLC Sistermon with Protect Wave is absolutely insane in Hacker's Memory.

Attached: 2019-03-07-192850.png (960x544, 940K)

How so?

Redpill me on these games. I only see Hacker's Memory on PSN, is it worth it for only it?

They're fun SMT-lite games for kids.

don't mind me, I'm just posting the best game in the franchise

Attached: Digimonworld.jpg (500x495, 60K)

There is more than enough justification to just pirate the DLC at that point.

Attached: 2019-03-07-192911.png (960x544, 729K)

>no physical copies of Hacker's Memory for Vita
>Vita's PS4 remote play is lagging for some reason even though I'm close to my ps4 and it has never lagged before when doing remote play

Attached: 1541106939808.png (970x542, 257K)

>literally bottom of the barrel rpg with digimon

I could barely finish the game. I originally wanted this to hold me over til we got a full fledged pokemon on consoles but that never happened. I settled for this shit but honestly itll probably be better then the new pokemon game.

Attached: 1543411740860.jpg (1080x1071, 130K)

You should play Cyber Sleuth first. Hacker's Memory is essentially the Cyber Sleuth story from an alternate perspective.

Attached: PCSE00755-2018-8-27-0-25-23.png (960x544, 1.03M)

I found the first one for sale here in Brazil for 30 USD, should I pull the trigger?

No feMC in Hackers memory so no buy.

Attached: 1454459540772.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Nice harem.

But Cyber Sleuth was patched, eventually.

yes

Attached: 09.webm (1000x562, 1.45M)

How was the sequel, I remember the online mode being trash, killing any reason to make your perfect digimon.

More of the same for better or worse. They did some balancing stuff so I'd imagine online isn't as terribly broken as it must have been in Cyber Sleuth. For instance status attacks only have 70% accuracy and UlforceVeedramon's special ability only affects itself.

Depends on how much you like Digimon, they'r both okay. I can barely remember CS, but the story is okay. HM has some a few good cases, but the first half of the game is pretty boring.

You can tease the trap a few times, but that's it/ He's 100% gay for you

Hacker's memory is probably laziest sequel I've ever seen. Never thought I would see a game that actually makes cod look innovative in comparison.