ghostbin.com/paste/zutnb
ghostbin.com/paste/u89nf
ghostbin.com/paste/76qpu
pastebin.com/C1TxDb0N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I want valve to censor the fuck out of video games because I'm TRIGGERED
Fuck off

>Support an actual monopoly instead
Fuck off Sterling, Steam's shit but Epic is fucking worse. Go eat a fucking chinese takeaway if you want that insect taste in your mouth so much.

Why do you listen to an obese cuck?

AMEN

based

>pathetic literally cum guzzling ever so cucked fat slob of a """man""" blurts out something incomprehensible
damn... valve is truly finished this time

Attached: 1550862573767.png (500x357, 185K)

I love Lain!

this fat fuck spends his time deliberately looking for shitty games and is acting surprised at what he finds

it's like boycotting a book store because they sell shitty romance novels

I really like the setting, is that a school?

Reminder that Epic Games Store is dead on arrival due to lack of Linux support

also fuck these censorship-hungry book burners

Attached: 1547143412699.png (848x1024, 89K)

If it got Linux support, I guarantee you'd still bitch.

about what?

>they support linux... but muh evil chinga chongese

he's lost his mind; not sure what he was thinking on this one. someone should tell him he doesn't have to buy asset flips and play them
>bro just support a monopoly with terrible business practices for consumers

Attached: 1551824697284.jpg (400x800, 116K)

shut the fuck up Xu Ping Pong

>muh evil chinga chongese
this is true, they are operated by the evil chinga chongese. The bigger issue is that I simply do not want another dependency, especially one that objectively inferior to the more dominant one. This is the same issue with uPlay, Origin and Battle.net which are not evil chinga chongese.

Really, I don't want to ran any of these things if I cant help it.

At that point you might as well say

>You don't have to play EA games or Anthem even though he's a reviewer

Attached: 1548763052811.jpg (1831x1021, 270K)

ecelebs go in

>You don't have to play EA games or Anthem even though he's a reviewer
you act like this isn't true

I'm not letting some fake doctor with a golden stethoscope near me

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/yUHl9ZThXU0

EA games and Anthem have a little more recognition than asset flips. He knows they're garbage, so why review them?
We get it, the steam store has trash on it. Most people won't even see those flips; and those that do will see red flags like negative reviews and so on. It's not exactly an issue for anyone but the 2 people that buy it and get genuinely rube-d.

>fake

What's it like being 600 lbs?

God why is this fat faggot and his toy collection always shilled on here

now that's embarassing

these:

>Steam sucks but Epic store is great, long live China, long live bringing consolewars with exclusives to PC
>I don't support censorship, but corporations should self-censor under the threat of government censorship
>btw that's not censorship
Holy fuck he's retarded

He's patreon paid and YouTube ad revenue paid - what is he supposed to review? Anthem drove a lot of clicks because of how bad it was. So why shouldn't he touch on it? Or the bad games on Steam, which was one of his most popular video series with the Greenlight thing

Ah yes, I too remember retards complaining about dumb fictional bullshit when it came to rapeday. Just like Rapeplay before it. And now its steams fault that dumbass politician lined with corporate interests in mind and in pockets want to get their grimey hands on other shit. All steams fault yes Jim.

Jim is clearly 100% anti-consumer and wants to police what people want to consume.

WIP
>pepes/wojaks/eceleb image hashes'
ghostbin.com/paste/zutnb
ghostbin.com/paste/u89nf
ghostbin.com/paste/76qpu
>text filters
pastebin.com/C1TxDb0N

>expecting me to listen to the tard who gave glowing reviews to Dead Rising 4 and Fallout 4

the problem is when you write off a platform just because there's a shit game on it. most sensible people won't buy games that are glaringly bad
he's asking for Steam to use resources they don't care to invest in curating all this shit. they take a hands-off approach for better and for worse
saying "screw steam" because it host some shitty games is a ridiculous slight compared to how bad Epic stores are for consumers.

BORN OBESE

thanks

Attached: 143517866.webm (712x400, 2.91M)

Except tim sweeney is still the majority owner not tencent.

Also both steam and epic suck. All video game leasing services are garbage.

AMEN

AMEN

Check the time. Almost 7 hours straight.

whatever that is, I like it

Attached: 1537664764063.jpg (420x300, 13K)

AMEN!

I don't get it man. I really don't. Even if you felt this sort of passionate hate for Steam, why would you do this as person on a basket weaving forum.