What are some good mystery games?

What are some good mystery games?

Attached: obra dinn.jpg (616x353, 104K)

You posted the best one I've played

To be honest, there are very few actual mystery games... There are a lot of games with a mystery background, but not many using it as the main thing.
This is another game I consider a proper mystery game, but the twist was really disappointing imho.

Attached: her-story.jpg (620x355, 35K)

Ace Attorney
Ghost Trick
Wolf Among Us is OK
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment

and that's it

and there's The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief which has a more retarded ending than Heavy Rain

All of these are bad. You should feel bad.

Attached: Discworld_Noir_PC_cover_art.jpg (220x283, 27K)

>Ghost Trick is bad
yeah ok mongoloid

>AA
>Ghost Trick
>bad
Nigger, you have utter shit taste. I would understand it if you said those aren't proper mystery games, but calling them bad is flat out stupid.

Is the Holmes game actually good? I have an insatiable thirst for detective stories.

Attached: 1550087301748.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

Holmes is the only good one on there. Yea Forums really needs to stop sucking off quirky VNs with kid puzzles in them, it is getting really tiring.

do people legit enjoy this game? I think that you have to get your brain check if you really didn't see the """"twist"""" right away

It’s not video game related but it’s on topic. Watch Signal, a detective korean drama. It’s one of the greatest piece of writing work in any medium, in my opinion. It’s quite amazing how everything comes together as one. The cases on the drama were inspires by real life murders that occurred in korea

Attached: 3EB61911-FAC0-4F80-AEC7-B55D916CF032.jpg (1000x1446, 520K)

Crimes and Punishment is surprisingly good. The sequel isn't. Also, it's not like LA Noire where if you do a bad job you can get the culprit by tailing their car or whatever. There's a deduction mechanic where you can make all the clues make sense in your head, but if you have bad reasoning you might accuse the wrong person.

This book is a better game than most games

Attached: 220px-House_of_leaves.jpg (220x290, 17K)

To be fair LA Noire is pretty shitty in terms of a detective story. It's not Heavy Rain where it's offensively bad though.

Attached: GettyImages-110759975.jpg (730x486, 28K)

Your shit taste is tremendous.

Currently rereading House of Leaves, still super satisfying

bump

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THE CHARACTERS ACT SILLY AND THERE IS GOOFY UPBEAT MUSIC I AM LITERALLY GOING TO FUCKING CUM RIGHT NOW IM WAHOOING SO HARD

>dissing Ghost Trick

check out the movie frequency

(YOU)