Yeah uh that's a big yikes! i guess they didnt see the documentary lol

yeah uh that's a big yikes! i guess they didnt see the documentary lol

Attached: 20190311205139_1.jpg (2560x1440, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zYx0vLfpRYY
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o&t
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=XEMXwEaEZuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you mean the series of unsubstantiated accusations made by poor people wanting money from the jackson estate?

h3h3 was just saying the truth

Afaik, the documentary has been proven to be a load of bollocks

who?

Anyone who buys DMCV is indirectly endorsing raping children.

>See the documentary
>Turn it off half-way
>Immediately turn on 'Smooth Criminal'

Attached: 1524186382614.png (374x376, 178K)

fpbp

these kikes all have book deals lined up to print money too. meanwhile the dead can't defend themselves.

Why the fuck is this all blowing up now? EVERYONE knew that Michael Jackson was a child molester for years.

Nice try, kike.

Zero proof

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER

>scene probably made over a year ago
I don't think capcom can see the future.

Nah, man. He made Thriller.

Thriller.

Attached: 1528181759206.jpg (750x850, 151K)

I like how he was found innocent and then everyone moved on and he eventually even died and it was all put to rest.
Now suddenly he's definitely a creepy rapist man again all for sensationalism and so some peeps can get some money stomping all over his corpse.
This shit was dead and buried literally, it's kinda good he's not here to be dragged through the mud as an old man just cause there's a trend of unearthing sexual scandals in the media at the moment thanks to hollywoods shitty industry.

Night.

haha
youtu.be/zYx0vLfpRYY

Attached: mXAsfN1.jpg (1153x2048, 346K)

Attached: 1551932495108.jpg (718x1191, 128K)

Better than any thread you could make fag

Attached: 1552120113168.jpg (750x1334, 91K)

So was MJ actually a pedo or what?

this is the only time razorfist wasn't a faggot

No.

The king was innocent. It's pretty obvious what's happening right now. First they killed MJ. Now they are trying to kill his legacy. Fuck right off.

Nope

>he's innocent because the victims are poor!
Based yank.

He was weird and clearly lamented not having a good childhood so it's very easy to make him out to be a pedophile.
Thing is he was found innocent of all cases so pedophile or not he certainly didn't do anything wrong.
People believe what they want, do note that there's a trend right now with unearthing sexual scandals right now so digging up the MJ case especially since there's no one there to defend themselves anymore makes for easy profitable television.

I don't give a fuck, his music was good and that's all I care about.

Yes, but cunnyposters from Yea Forums will defend him to the death because they're pedos too.

I don't think he was even capable of having sexual thoughts.

this, everyone knows the doc is full of shit and jewish propaganda because he called them out. You can't name the jew and expect them to not tarnish and destroy your legacy after your death. No one rewrites history like the nose

Reminder that it's always the one who accuse someone else of being a pedo who's actually the pedo.

He was into 2d loli, police found doujin stash

This, when people accuse other people of being X most of the time it's projection.

>Liking colored lines on paper makes you a pedo

I guess if you read viloent comics you are a murderer then

Yes he raped a lot of children and now he is in hell

WHERE
IS
THE
PROOF

>retards need a documentary on Netflix to realize Jackson was a kiddy diddler
>faggots here unironically defend him just to be contrarian

All of you need to be euthanized.

You're a fucking idiot if you think he did shit.

Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

TARGET DESTROYED

>Agreeing with a fat Jew.

Attached: 1549269376329.jpg (480x360, 13K)

the tv people say michael jackson is badd so michael jackson is bad

me

Attached: 1547174950394.jpg (1015x1527, 234K)

Innocent until proven guilty.

no u retard

I was just amazed the game actually cut away for like 20 seconds for this joke. I was grinning like fuck

>poor people
watch it again

The Jews are desperate to drain his estate.

Once they get a hold on all of his property in a decade or so, they'll release another documentary exonerating him to increase its value again.

THAT NIGGA GAVE US BILLIE JEAN
YOU THINK HE TOUCHED THOSE KIDS

These are the same people that will tell you to learn to see difference between the art and the artist. Don't waste your time on these pedos with guilty conscience.

Attached: 404.png (686x732, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o&t
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=XEMXwEaEZuI
friendly reminder

I love that Vergil is straight up Costanza now.

Attached: ISeriouslyHopeYouScrubsDon'tDoThis.png (632x570, 473K)

but then his victims are guilty of lying

No, He was a man who wanted a childhood and wanted to be like peterpan. His wonderland like nature gave off pedovibes when in reality it was just a dude who was so depressed he didn't have anything as a child and was treated as an object he decided to make a world of his own and make it so kids had what he didn't have as a child. Poor guy prob didn't want to have kids of his own because he was scared of being a father to his own blood maybe believing that if he didn't breed it would end his abusive bloodline

but that's just a theory a game theory

Put Robson and Safefcuk on a lie detector and end debate already. We can go on and on like that forever.

>trusting a turbo kike disinfo shill
Not as bad as watching Rogan but fuck, unsub asap.

/thread

What does Dante sell is Devil May Cry™ again?

>lol just watch the documentary bro
Ethan's take was the absolute worst.