G R E A T E S T

G R E A T E S T

O F

A L L

T I M E .

P E R I O D .

Attached: 1526442598942.jpg (666x666, 22K)

Post your favorite PS2 game.

Attached: 321351-dark-cloud-2-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 160K)

GT4

How the fuck do you go from PS2's launch titles to PS3/PS4?

How do you fuck up this bad? after a few years those two consoles get better exclusives but that doesn't excuse the poor launch titles

Attached: 1461866027145.jpg (725x677, 123K)

If it's so good why isn't there a PS2 2

The PS2 had the best launch titles by a considerable margin. It just got incredibly lucky, it's not a fair comparison

Also is it worth it to hack my PS2 with a hdd or just hack my PS3 with PS2 iso's?

Attached: 1998.jpg (4784x3248, 2.03M)

Jak and Daxter! It's a shame that they ruined the series with crappy sequels. At least the first game was good.

Here he comes

Attached: gcsys_indigo_fl_p_da2g93.jpg (1222x1067, 63K)

thats not the ps1 user

Gamecube was shit. The n64 was better.

Gamecube is the best in so many things.

mfw I still have my ps2 with DMC 1,2,3, Silent Hill 2,3,4, Metal Gear 1,2,3

Attached: 1552333466763.jpg (636x612, 117K)

It's called the PSP

It has Pikmin and that's it.

My existence when I have a ps2 but no games.

user, barely any console had consistently good launch titles. Especially the PS2 had a poor launch. People only remember Tekken Tag Tournament and the first TimeSplitters.

But I agree that the PS4 had a extremely lackluster quality of launches. I mean, I really like Killzone Shadowfall and think it's one of the most underrated fps games this generation, but who tf cares about fucking Knack? I didn't even know until a week ago that they made a sequel to Knack of all games.

Don't be sad user, just hit them garage sales you'll find some gems

At least the ps2 was a dvd player as well which was big at the time. Ps3 and 4 had nothing else.

PS3 had blu-ray

PS2 outsold every console in the market peroid. and nothing else will ever pass it.
PSP was completely demolished by the gameboy 2

Nobody cared about bluray on 06. Everyone was torrenting quality rips by then.

PS3 was completely destroyed at the starting line cuz they did a whoopsies.
Then they got rid of the unnecessary shit and actually made it appealing.

The average consumer was not torrenting blu-ray quality movies in 2006. I should slap you for implying that

Not bluray quality but better than the shit that was on kazza. Nobody cared about bluray when you could download rips that were good enough.

Attached: 1551380335869.jpg (200x225, 61K)

Most people didn't torrent

Attached: 1552240646760.jpg (125x125, 9K)

In 2006? Wut? Even SA had a hidden files forum. If you were gaming you were torrenting shit too.

Dang it, Bobby. I thought I told you to stop stealing movies from those internets on the computer.

Yeah, I'm not gonna listen to fucking Bobby Hill.

I'm not talking about the hardcore gamer that browses SA and torrents everything, I'm talking about the mass consumer that buys a console for mainstream games and maybe to watch movies with it having his decision slightly affected by the fact that it plays blu-ray discs

>2006
>quality rips

Dafuck are you on about.

agree PS1 was golden age.
Legend of Mana, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tomba, Ape Escape, Megaman Legends, Megaman X, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Medieval, Abes Odyssey, literally no comparison

These people were torrenting too or getting someone else to do it for them.
DVD rips with good bitrate were the norm by then.

MGS2 is mine

How can you forget about mgs? The best metal gear game.

Maybe in your world, but you have to realize this wasn't ever a norm. Physical media did, in fact, survive this era and mainly died because of streaming and not because of piracy

>use blu-ray, which i dont need

softmod and play whatever you want

No, seriously, who are you quoting?

The absolute ignorance of this faggot.

Attached: 1552168604587.png (179x217, 92K)

not even close

Attached: snesGOAT.jpg (1296x900, 476K)

You already posted mine. Glad they released it on PS4 cause my old disc is on it's last legs, Im amazed it can even play with the huge crack

Attached: 53048369_p0.jpg (1300x800, 227K)

There's no ignorance. Only pure fact. Nobody has ever cared for bluray.

i loved the SNES, but no

Parasite Eve was so fucking good. Why did they have to churn out those fucking retarded sequels?

It was truly the best.

Attached: ji1a5n52jutz.jpg (4160x3120, 1.69M)

This is the only answer although ps2 is #2 all time. The super ninendo's library of masterpieces is 2nd to none making it the best console of all time and it isn't even up for debate. This is historical fact.

No. SNES is #2 and PS2 is #1

>Mario machine

Only someone born in the early 90s would say that. I love the ps2 but it's #2. Should just call it ps#2alltime.

Attached: 220px-Silent_Hill_2.jpg (220x317, 25K)