Why does everyone in this game look so ugly an homo?

Is this the power of the REngine?

Attached: devil-gay-cry.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZUktzIoQns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks nothing like vergil what the fuck were they even thinking with that design?

If they made him look like Vergil it would be too obvious. And it already was obvious.

>Why doesn't Urizen look anything like Vergil? Uhm, hellooooo itsuno???
retard

>literally Vergil's nobody
We Kingdom Hearts 3 now

Nero is a beautiful Chad though

Urizen is fucking demon. Even his demon form shares similarities to Vergil's DT. Plus, he even has similarity to Vergil himself.
>green eyes /thing Vergil's DT has
>teeth like Vergil's DT has
>top of his head resembles Vergil's hair
>same voice, only pitched
Now name a single similarity V has to Vergil when it comes to his look. Just name me 1 thing he shares with Vergil in temrs of appearance.

>Why doesn't demon guy look like human Vergil as well?
based retard

>Why doesn't demon guy look like Vergil devil trigger as well?
ftfy

Read . Urizen does have similarities to Vergil. Small ones, but he does have them.
Urizen is Vergil, if Vergil was completely a demon. His true demonic power. V on another hand is human version Vergil, yet he looks nothing like him.

Maybe the model irl, the character looks like a faggot.

>inb4 cope

>Just name me 1 thing he shares with Vergil in temrs of appearance.
they're both CUTE!

Attached: Ouran-love.gif (245x160, 969K)

Even Roxxas has some similarities to Sora. V has nothing in common. Literally nothing. They could have even made him look like their mother if they wanted to disguise/foreshadow it. Instead we get emo gothtard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Sparda's genes overwrite Eva's own? It was pretty much stated that both Dante and Vergil are just Sparda's copy, with no resemblance to their own mother.
Which would explain why his human side looks different.

Nah, the model IRL looks like a faggot, the one in game looks 200% straight, you coping incel

>V has nothing in common.
Well, he is his child-self personality wise. However, I agree on looks. They look nothing alike.

Attached: kid_Vergil.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

Well, if they make him looks like Vergil then V being Vergil will no longer be a surprise for the cast, right?

compared to you everybody looks straight

Chad Daddy was right. Let dat nigga creh!

[cope intensifies]

F A L L I N G

T O G E T H E R

youtube.com/watch?v=cZUktzIoQns