Both the gaming media and the gaming community are starting up a movement against this game and it's developers for...

>both the gaming media and the gaming community are starting up a movement against this game and it's developers for being too white male
Fucking based, are you ready for the yellow metacritic and week 1 price drops?

Attached: 1552102622081.png (596x582, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7Dl2aBONSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OOjXaAZHEQE
youtube.com/watch?v=uorwN8BAuYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't intend to ever play this game, and I don't give a shit about metacritic scores; review bombing bullshit just reveals metacritic to be the unreliable sockpuppeted bullshit it actually is.

>the gaming community
which one?

Yea Forumssetera

This image is pretty problematic, and I hate using that word. Why so few females?

holy shit based ordering a copy right now

Why does the snow look like an N64 game?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.25.25 PM.png (492x450, 334K)

What's wrong?

It's fresh pure show, I know that even your american snow has hydrogenated fats and sugar in but in most of the world this is what it looks like

Maybe there weren't many applying for a job there.

>>both the gaming media and the gaming community are starting up a movement against this game and it's developers for being too white male
there a source on this besides Ops ass? is this some kinda reverse psyche false flag to make people interested in this generic game?

>no negroes

Attached: honk_down_I_repeat_honk_down.jpg (996x776, 62K)

Well,in their defense,they had a couple of african americans working on this project,but they were fired because they tried to steal the lines of code.

Attached: 1552259245452.jpg (700x394, 105K)

Worked for KC:D.

>>both the gaming media and the gaming community are starting up a movement against this game and it's developers for being too white male

Literally no one is doing that
White men will literally make up bullshit to feel "oppressed"

>tfw the gruff white male protagonist line actually had some basis

>Why so few females?

Because the amount of men who actually want to make videogames is over 100 times greater than the amount of women.

fuck you i'm a leaf. That's suspicious looking snow if I've ever seen any, get some glasses.

I am a white man
What did i ever do to you?

I want to give it a chance, but holy fuck man IT LOOKS BORING AS HELL

Nice try shill, game looks boring as fuck.

>Nintenchildren, Petition keks and xgroids seething Sony is delivering the next 90+ rated masterpiece
C O P E

It's rocks covered in snow, happy now?

Attached: 456456.png (1713x786, 1.41M)

lol holy shit get a life dude I was just PRETENDING to be retarded

Cope

Pls no bully fren

Attached: 1475261883568.png (658x662, 44K)

This game is gonna be fucking ludo

to be fair, he did briefly get into a shitfling with them over minorities

>both the gaming media and the gaming community are starting up a movement against this game and it's developers for being too white male
Source? Feels like you're just shilling to invert-SJWs here.

Nig, minorities are hypercharged on the victimization front today. You even gate keep oppression lmao

Oh look, our ESL third world friend is here! How many threads have you seethed about Americans in today, kiddo?

He's being a disingenuous little prick. The journ's hate it for being about white men and made by white men, that much is true since the usual offenders all had to mention it.
The gaming community has either of two main reactions to it, those being;
>I thought it was out already... Didn't it come out last year or something?
>It's generic cliche crap carrying the banner of the four horsemen of the apocalypse(zombies, survival, open world, crafting). Like hell I'm playing that trash.
The only people that give a shit about it being "too white" are SJW faggots and retarderror.

I don’t get it. Sure they’re 90% white males, but isn’t that just a coincidence? All the people who were interested in working at this studio, went in, applied, did the job interview, and met all the qualifications, just so happened to be white and male.
I’m almost positive that this dev crew would be more diverse if more women and people of color actually gave a shit about making Days Gone.
If Days Gone flops (and it almost definitely will), it should be because it was just a mediocre zombie game made in an age where zombies are beyond blasé, not because of the lack of diversity. It’s not controversy meant to petition something that could make a better game or improve the industry overall, it’s just controversy for the sake of controversy.

Attached: D502680F-D5F7-4E6A-9E92-36706D2FB9FF.gif (250x188, 445K)

Ah okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7Dl2aBONSQ

Here's one. It's hilarious how people are butthurt, but it will end with us laughing at sony failing

asians are white? Ye boi

How much seethe will you be when it sells 10 million, win GOTY awards, and ends up being a franchise that haunts you?

Shut up, you cunt.

Journalists are the scum of the earth whether they cover gaming or politics, often both. Fuck esports and Twitch thots too. I just want to play good games. Fuck off with you agendas.

It is so weird that people talk about this game, I mean super weird. It's so irrelevant and zombie tier. feel mad bad for the devs

I know you're retarded, but thinking for yourself is important. Even more so when these are the kinds of people rating games and giving them awards.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOjXaAZHEQE
Only a retard would take pride in being incompetent at their job.

So we can agree BOTW doesn't deserve it's 97?

Absolutely. While it's physics focussed mechanics are amazing and well deserving of praise in what is actually possible(if you can think it and have the skill you can do it). However its severely lacking content, falls into too many trappings of standard openworld games and because of its open ended nature(the same applies to SMO) they don't have nearly as well structured environments to really test the players ability. The puzzle solving is more player driven than game driven so it means while one could get heaps out of it, it's possible for a total brainlet retard to never evolve passed what they assume is doable based on other games instead of appreciating the freedom offered. Something that proper dungeons would have solved. Also the combat is lacking since the weapons all act very similarly to each other that it's more hitting it till it dies instead of giving weapons unique properties, also special attack windows were far far too generous. Not a bad game overall but not deserving of the praise and score it got.

>females
Go away incel.

Looks good to me youtube.com/watch?v=uorwN8BAuYI

Who fucking cares? You want a all woman staff or something? That's how you get the last two Mass Effects.

>Breaking News: Studio located in the middle of Oregon is mostly white

The real outrage is that it is almost guaranteed to be unfinished or unplayable without a patch yet they are still releasing it and are using the term gone gold.

Hey don't worry about it user, just pay for the DLC we're already advertising to you like a good go... I mean guy.

Sony is known for their quality, have you been living under a rock all gen?

Ah yes, I'm TOTALLY making up that there's DLC already being advertised and it's not at all because my country's gamestop equivalent is shilling it already. NOPE not at all.

Attached: Totally made up.png (474x514, 559K)

>Skins and upgrades

The game in concept is ass so who cares? Literally Sony pumping out a zombie game in between TLOU1 and 2.

>pre-order cosmetics
lmao, little nigger

Yes goy give us MORE MONEY. Ignore the fact the game isn't finished. Look at the shiny metacritic numbers, now give us more money.

I have genuine question.

Why do developers, movie studios, etc. even comment on or respond to these people? They aren't numerous, they're just really loud. Same goes for the opposite spectrum.

The majority of consumers just want to play games, watch movies and TV, and generally escape life for a bit. The politics mean fuck all. I wouldn't give these shit heads the time of day.

The memes were true. Non Americans really are obsessed...

> All white male

Wasnt gonna support the game, now i am

>pre-order cosmetics
>he thinks there'll only be preorder cosmetics
Man it sure would be stupid if we had to pay for things we normally get in a game for free. I mean who'd seriously pay for horse armor...

Your lord and savior nintendo is selling season passes

>The journ's hate it for being about white men and made by white men
Like most PS3 exclusive games? What the fuck happened in last 10 years?

OP is just being cheeky and making fun of jurnos. The reason they are mostly white is because whites and East Asians are the only races with consistently high IQs to code. Male is because spacial reasoning is higher among guys. The game will still be mediocre though.

>more zombie shit
Nothing of value would be lost.

Gonna buy it on day one actually
Haven't played a open world game in a bit so I'd say I can stomach this.

Do you have anything to live for besides Twitter drama?

>developers for being too white male
This game might actually be decent then.

Americans live rent free in their heads

>retards who don't even buy games are "boycotting" a game again
Wow it's fucking nothing

Weren't you guys praising Sony last year for having a game with no downloadable contents and it being a full game on release. What's with the change in tone for this one?

>white male devs

Okay, I'm gonna buy the game but if I ever find a single woman or minority in their staff, I'm review bombing this shit.

Attached: 1550451295299.png (680x680, 209K)

>somehow canada is outside america
fucking ignorant retards

>t. fatties

Pre-order cosmetics little nigger. Better than paying $90 for the full game.

I live in Alaska and we get snow like that all of the time, you're a fucking retard

FUCKBASED

Because they're really loud, they have a lot of time on their hands seeing as they don't do anything, it's their way of feeling accomplished. They can just keep spamming while people go about their day, so I assume its just to shut people up for a minute.

And you think it'll stop at preorder cosmetics?
How cute

Happened with GOW, little nigger

They’re honorary whites. SJWs largely dislike Asians because they’re the “model minority,” meaning they’re able to function and contribute to society without shooting each other and aspiring to live off disability. Whenever you do see an Asian SJW they go ham on that shit to overcompensate.

Ah yes the game with no New Game+ on release. How incompetent do you have to be to not have that for an RPG styled game?

Why would anyone base their company on fads and potential lawsuits?

Meanwhile Nintendo sold NG+ as DLC for BOTW

And why do you assume I'm a Nintendofag?

Thanks digital distribution!
Skins and cosmetics used to be unlocked through gameplay until digital distribution allowed them to charge for it instead.

have sex

Attached: 1552265877141.jpg (500x562, 271K)

Because America doesn't know anything except food and their shitty celebrities.

> mostly white people
> barely any females

You can tell this is gonna be a good game.

Literally the same stupid that made Bubsy 3d.

its not healthy to let people live in your head, especially rent free

This is like saying Naughty Dog are the guys who made Math Jam.

being a gigantic faggot

And capeshit movies.

Where are all of the women and trannys REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigga that video had nothing but praise for the game, wtf are you smokimg

Where exactly is this outrage you raging faggot?

>Why do developers, movie studios, etc. even comment on or respond to these people
>They aren't numerous, they're just really loud
I've been having this discussion alot lately and from what I've seen working on both coasts and overseas it's a technological generation gap.
The people who run media companies are almost all boomers who had one tv in their childhood home with three channels on it. The technology has advanced so far so fast they don't know
>They aren't numerous, they're just really loud
the suits in charge really think the noise on the internet is indicative of a large portion of the consumer base. They don't know how to filter out the bullshit because they didn't grow up with the internet. So who ever yells loudest gets the unironic most attention and when that leads to products failing the old corporate game of musical ass covering ensures there's no actual discussion about why it failed.
It's been getting a little better the past two or three years but damn, not good enough fast enough.

>triple a game looking great and being delivered in a timely manner.
>seemingly hardly any political dribble being shoehorned in the product
>no roastie memehaired harpies on the team photo.

makes so much sense.

Since when this place turned into a libtard feminist diversity faggot ridden shithole?

>Getting mad about someone that doesn't look like you

HMMMMM

It's honestly every single day.
At this point I'm not even phased and expect someone to say "America" in every thread no matter the context and no matter the subject.

>assumed this was a joke
>it's not

Attached: 1458950541521.jpg (960x1280, 321K)

/pol/ and lefty/pol/ bait each other with strawmen so often it's become impossible to tell who's legit retarded and who's legit retarded but thinks they're only pretending.
Welcome to 4channel

Yeah. It doesn't look particularly bad or anything, it just looks like the exact same thing we've already seen, like The Last of Us meets Dead Rising meets Horizon Zero Dawn, but in such a way that it's not reinventing or building upon the things it's copying, it's just mashing everything together as-is and selling it to us.

I do plan on playing it eventually when I can get it for little to no money, but I have a feeling it's going to get shit all over critically.

>T. never brexiter
What's nazi cock taste like?

we should just ban all /pol/ shit they have their own fucking board for fuck sake

Do you suppose any of them worked on Bubsy 3D?

Attached: ddd.jpg (273x523, 65K)

Why do you want to know, fag?

Holy shit you people really are obsessed

Attached: 1551364850881.png (364x852, 131K)

>it's another "ameicans cant take a joke" episode

Attached: 1524348294303.png (828x750, 118K)

Obsessed.

Obese

The all hate us.
Because they all secretly wish they were us.

they could'ev be doing Syphon filter with coop and online multiplayer

they do a generic dead rising clone whitout the fun

Attached: sad2.png (479x558, 220K)

More like deadrising except fun

generic zombie games are never fun user

doesnt matter how much generic family members they kill in generic emotional cutscenes for generic ecelebs to fake generic forced emotions in their streams

>people who criticize Americans are British

Do Amerifats actually believe that?

i mean
what is sony favorite genre of games
>stealth
what is the kind of game that sells the most these days
>online shooters

they literaly HAVE the formula for sucess, they did the game back in the ps2 era, if only they had waited to launch this game on the ps3

Attached: file.png (256x363, 202K)

>never heard of them
>never heard of their game
This reads like a false flag in an attempt to shill.

And yet people constantly praise HZD although it is a generic Ubi-tier open world game. Only difference between these games is the protags are different genders. Both and basic as fuck when it comes to modern gaming

The gaming media have largely been surprised by how likable Deacon is to them.

Haven't really seen any significant attempt to start shit.

all open worlds are the same

there is no diference bettween ubisoft shit and rockstar shit

its all shit

>predominantly white male dev team
>its a completely boring, uninspired trash looking game
wtf Yea Forums i thought you told me the evil sjw boogeytrannies were the ones ruining gaming and yet when the white cis males make one its somehow worse

Normal people are focusing advancing their careers, make a lot of money and their relationship. Losers from both Yea Forums and resetera just complain about politics in videogames all day.

nice, being brown has its perk now.

better get on that

western developers are ruining gaming

>the game looks boring so that means it is boring

shut up

You know how I know this game will be good? It's made by all white men so you know it'll be functional.

what happened?

I thought Days Gone looked awful at first, but I'm slowly warming up to it. Looks better than the usual Sony shit.

Because schools of game design are churning out nu-devs of every race and gender.

>It looked stupid when I thought women worked on it
Incel """""logic"""""

You'd change your tune if it was on shitch or peesea.

There are women in that picture, fucking loser.

the best games come from the union between white people and japs
prove me wrong

The fact that women worked on a game already confirms that it is probably pretty cringey

Sorry I'm not so obsessed and seething I pore over ever picture looking for "muh evil womyn." Get a life, incel.

>lefties make a game with virtue signalling
>lefties deny the flaws and make pointing out these flaws comparable to Hitler
>some devs make a game that lefties hate
>Yea Forums will immediately shill the game and preorder it to save the white race

Attached: 1551538374687.jpg (576x768, 98K)

before feminism we liked women working on games, see Jade Raymond

You mean "before incels?"

Attached: BFE6AC1E-8DCF-45F4-B772-2C4599740926.jpg (600x600, 38K)

same thing

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (600x706, 44K)

Reminder that we respect women here on Yea Forums

And no, I'm not a skeleton

I'm so wary of shots like these since No Man's Sky.
Not that I give a shit about this game either but it's a bit cringe, especially in 2019 when you know damn well they're all going back inside right after this pic to work on paid DLCs or the 60 GB day one patch.

I can't believe they gave enough of a shit to finish this game, literally no one else cares

And who was that one bitch who did the early uncharteds? That chick could write good dialog.

How low do your testosterone levels have to be to actually respect women?

Attached: 1338153876724.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Nobody trusts you, you fucking red skeleton

>who da gurl who do good dialog
Opinion very much discarded

How about a movement against this fucking game for being too white bread? Days Gone is a void from which no interest or excitement can come forth, a fact which has been readily apparent from the moment the game was first revealed.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
you Eurocucks never take responsibility do you?

When will this meme that heterosexual white men are the cause of every evil in the world end?

None of the devs drink coffee.

Based retard. Ubisoft ones are especially by the books

>both the gaming media and the gaming community are starting up a movement
Is this one of those times when /vpol/ predicts there is gonna be a huge outrage from SJWs and then proceeds to act like it has already happened but it never actually does?

The hypocrisy is real

> april 26
> are you ready for the yellow metacritic
Nah, too long until it happens.
For those people that are angry about it, on the medium of the internet, that 1.5 month are equal to 1.5 millenia.
Larger outrages(of one even exist here) did die out in less time. It will be very ancient news when the game comes out and opens for reviews.

This shit is so true and it gets me laughing every time.

I havent played HZD but I mean, it's about robot dinosaurs and this shit is about ZOMBIES, fucking zombies, I thought we were done with that already.