The New Nintendo 3DS is the superior way to enjoy 3DS games. It has better specs than the normal one...

The New Nintendo 3DS is the superior way to enjoy 3DS games. It has better specs than the normal one, it isn't to plastic and shitty like the New 3DS XL, and if you're a faggot you can customize it with faceplates. Since I'm a fucking poor autist, I had to buy 3 of them used since they all had some minor flaw like a dead pixel somewhere, but third times the charm and now I've finally found a perfect one.

Question is, what should I do with the other 2? Should I sell them off now or should I sit on them waiting for the price to incease, since they aren't made anymore and if you wanna buy them factory new they're pricey as hell?

Also 3DS thread. So many good games on it, what's your favourite?

Attached: 3DS_678x452.jpg (665x397, 56K)

>new console better than the old one
wow

>missing the fucking question
imagine moi shock

You're pathetic, I just bought a brand new white edition, and it's so clean I can fuckin' lick it. Yours have probably taken a dozen fuckin' spic ass loads to them by little repulsive beaners.

Attached: image.jpg (486x494, 173K)

the New XL is the only kind they have in the US

> New console whose entire purpose is to be better than the old one is indeed better than the old one

N-O S-H-I-T

Is that why I just got a US region white small New 3DS, bitch?

Attached: image.jpg (768x960, 594K)

>3ds in 2019
>playing at 240p in 2019
Kek

It literally isn't the newest version you fucking mongoloid, they released several others after the New 3DS. Holy fuck. People even commonly argue the 2DS or New 2DS are better in some threads, hence why I felt the need to point out their mistake.

> not playing in 3D in 2019
lmao yikes

Attached: image.jpg (705x780, 274K)

i am still mad that we never got this color and never got a pokemon emerald remake

Attached: 3dsgreen.png (496x351, 209K)

Your communication skills are shit.

The OG 3ds's aesthetics were fucking great, even though everything else about it was shit.

Why couldn't we just have the OG 3ds but bigger, i hate how faggy every other 3ds looks.

I really don't like the circle pads on these things. they feel cheap and breaky as fuck

bought a new 3dsXL in January and after maybe 70 hours of use when I do the calibration test it sometimes has trouble getting the green pass arrow for the ^… so now im worried if I continue using it the thing will be dead within a couple more months....fuckin Nintendo man.

Attached: 1469915325380.jpg (226x225, 9K)

This right here. While I love the New 3DS, the circle pad on mine is going and it’s been less than a year of play. I’ve put it up just because I don’t want to kill it more and will probably be buying a New 2DS XL soon.

One of the reasons I changed from a XL to normal, had the same issue with the circle pads. Don't notice it on the new one at all.

I agree. Got me a OG blue one. no regrets, looks really nice. Only thing i hate is the top screen touching the bottom screen and getting marks from it and the circle pad, i shouldve fixed it myself long ago but i was lazy

What games were specific for the N3DS? Xeno and fire emblem I know but what others?

minecraft and BoI

Yeah. it's a shame, to make any other model of 3ds look nearly as good you have to buy an aftermarket shell or a skin.

Attached: retailers-list-midnight-purple-3ds-20120427073015669-000.jpg (468x312, 17K)

Is it still top heavy, low res with a piss yellow panel, and ergonomically poor like the other models?

Fuck I hate the 3ds. It's got a great library but the hardware is a complete piece of shit and o don't just mean spec wise

agreed.

Sell the other ones unless you're a faggot horder, I mean "collector". Or don't. Nobody here gives a shit.