God Eater

This creature is built from sentient single-celled organisms, say something nice about it.

Attached: 20190222232800_1.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geresonantops/status/1103226462730051584
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vTVH93z5jg5ax7AvKvHUj8wbOngUtF0YBN2zoiohKQzjAx3yaUzeXoTso8H4BgFX5uFsn1xi4wQPfnG/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=rT0WpdrCJYE
youtube.com/watch?v=rXhE5HkCCtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would look cute if it wore nothing but a collar and leash and acted like a thirsty dog.

Built for hugs and headpats

twitter.com/geresonantops/status/1103226462730051584
Claire got added to gacha, because fuck the timeline.

Built for breeding.

Attached: 73198899.jpg (849x1200, 456K)

MILF Alisa when?

DLC WHEN!?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vTVH93z5jg5ax7AvKvHUj8wbOngUtF0YBN2zoiohKQzjAx3yaUzeXoTso8H4BgFX5uFsn1xi4wQPfnG/pubhtml
I translated some nip bullets, feel free to use them when we actually get some content

Attached: God Eater 3 2019.03.03 - 18.52.06.05.DVR1.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Can you even breed with an Aragami?

Only one way to find out.

I 100% understand why they did it, but I will never not be upset with them for how they nerfed the AI when it came to using heal bullets.

I knew something was up. I just wanted my teammates to be fucking healbots while I solo aragami.

Attached: 20190304001548_1.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

They've been nerfed ever since the first one, but they're especially bad this time around.

I'm still mad they didn't just do burst expansion. At the rate we're going it's gonna take 2 years before we get all those 100 missions.

No penetrations. Headpats and hugs only.

Are you sure it's not just something like them trying to heal you from the other side of the aragami and missing

I haven't seen any midair death saves in 3 but Claire seems a lot more responsive to you taking damage than previous AI

Also, why the fuck did they decide to not only limit the amount of bullets you could hold, but also get rid of aragami bullets?

Not particularly, but that does happen way too often with link bullets, both ways.

I wonder when the new missions will come out.

I need more GAP for the last trophy. I also tried to get all the 5* unique party member gear but 3% Drop rates can go fuck themselves

Does that mean it’s ok to fuck it?

>Also, why the fuck did they decide to not only limit the amount of bullets you could hold, but also get rid of aragami bullets?
no barretto spam, onri aerial BAs now u rike?????????

How about a fug instead?

Because in previous games your melee weapon was useless to the point of essentially being a battery for your gun.

Attached: 73366281_p10.png (2048x1536, 2.42M)

No!

are these games worth pirating to play solo, don't feel like buying dead multiplayer games

dromi is my homie

AHHH GIVE ME KANON ALREADY YOU FUCKS

Attached: 1529819309042.gif (200x200, 470K)

Attached: 20190304190416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

NPCs are pretty competent and it's more story driven than monhun, so yeah?

user, no one will think less of you for just using CE for 100% drop rate.

>Do you like hunting games
Yes
>Do you hate hunting games
No

The wrong sister fell down the stairs

I have it on PS4

Play the gacha game :^)

Attached: 1550797194975.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Attached: D06vnPTXcAEx_Y_.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Attached: phym.webm (560x662, 2.91M)

i guess i played resurrection wrong then cause i found bullet customizing to be confusing as fuck and just bashed shit in the head...

How many of these are there?

>always wonder what Amy's welcome back dialogues are since they aren't subbed
>try playing dubbed for a bit

Attached: 1476487230818.gif (600x408, 1.55M)

Attached: ge3.exe 2019.02.10 - 18.29.13.04.DVR1.webm (656x470, 628K)

FASTER

Res was even more gun focused than 2, with cornix being an instant OP refill.

Attached: ge3.exe 2019.02.10 - 18.29.13.04.DVR2.webm (656x470, 662K)

F A S T E R

oh shit look at them go

It's better that way since bullets would trivialize most fight in the game.

Attached: ge3.exe 2019.02.10 - 18.29.13.04.DVR4.webm (656x470, 644K)

I got a few saved

Attached: 1550351008109.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

If thread is still up in 2 hours I'll post a lobby. In the meantime post your characters.

>If thread is still up in 2 hours
This isn't launch week user most of us GE bros are resting and waiting for the next patch to hit.

Attached: 1550351906831.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>melee is shit in res because guns are infinitely better
>melee is shit in 2 because you just pick one blood art and spam the fuck out of it and guns are infinitely better
>melee is shit in 3 because you just pick 1-2 burst arts and spam the fuck out of them, but now guns are shit too

How do we fix this?

Attached: 20190306201818_1.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

>nerfed custom bullets
>removed blast guns
>removed aragami bullets
>nerfed ally ai
>none of the old cast except soma returning
>no more guard canceling with buster blades
>no more dodge canceling with short swords
>yaoifest if you play as a dude
god eater 3 was such a fucking disappointment

They're re-adding advanced guard and advanced step in the next patch, but they never should have been removed in the first place.

Attached: traa_tans_guess_ill_die_mug-r25f62255def64e559e8d0601805c0ed7_x7jgr_8byvr_540.jpg (540x540, 27K)

T-thanks code vein!

Hugo ruined this game

Do we really need to jerk off the far east branch anymore? And what do you mean the AI was nerfed?

Attached: wife.jpg (1528x1331, 539K)

Thanks I'l do it.
I've never played a hunting game. let alone an anime one where you aren't using a rifle or a bird call. do you like hunting games user?

I WILL WIN

BECAUSE MY HEART IS BURNING WITH DESIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=rT0WpdrCJYE

Add more burst arts, I find it laughable that blood arts had more choices. Nerf aerial BAs while they're at it.
Make bullets cost OP again, this arbitrary limit is just retarded. The creator doesn't even allow for anything too crazy and frugal + trigger happy was nerfed to oblivion anyway. Maybe bring back passive OP regen while bursted.
Remove fucking dive as it is the shittiest addition to the game, completely invaliding shotgun's and assault's special moves, while also being the free out of jail card that's always available to save your ass.

memories keep flooding in

>do you like hunting games user?
Hell yeah I do I've played most of them from shit like toukiden to MH and everything in between. I'm sad that most people stick to 1 hunting game (mostly MH) instead of branching out and enjoying what each one has to offer.
CAUSE MY HEART IS BURNING WITH DESIRE

You can't nerf aerial BAs too hard though because there's a lot of higher up weakpoints in 3

Remember, you still have to scold her for lying to you later

Attached: 1550953426331.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

Why was GE2 so kino?
Why wasn't GE3?

Attached: 1382770434021.jpg (375x450, 22K)

GE2 let you get the know the cast, GE3 just told you about them and let Hugo constantly tell you how much he wants to seize his destiny or whatever, they tell how much closer they've grown to Hilda's crew, they tell you how Phym makes them happy,etc. But we never see it, it's all off screen, on screen we're either fighting ashborns, in the middle of political nonsense or fighting for phym's life or watching terrorists

PUMP OUT THE UPDATES ALREADY
YOUR GAME IS DYING
embarrassing typo

Attached: 1525003870755.png (1280x720, 604K)

I saw it, user :')

Best thing about these games are the cheesy vocal tracks, I love them

THERE IS A VICTORY

INSIDE US ALL

I MUST MOVE ON

GIVE ME MY FASTER CHARGE SPEAR CHARGE FUCK

It's a devouring attack! Be careful!

>regular odin weapons have oo divine
>megiddo odin weapons have O divine but get that gold color scheme

Decisions decisions

Attached: 73366281_p2.png (2048x1536, 228K)

>phym screaming intensifies

It always amused me how when she gets hurt people I see play start focusing on what Aragami hit her. Phym is everyone's daughteru

*spaghetti spills out and fucks up JG*

I have not bothered trying to get elemental weapons at all in this game.

am I the only retard that almost had a stroke trying to read this

>missing out on optimal damage

Sorry, I write how I talk which is very fast and almost like a run on. What I meant to say is, It's always amusing to me that whenever Phym gets attacked in playthroughs I've seen that the player will forget what they're doing and start attacking the aragami that attacked Phym instead. Such an act made me think that Phym is everyone who plays this game's daughteru they want to protect.

Attached: Thereisnogodhere.webm (852x480, 2.74M)

Yeah, I understood what you were trying to say, i just struggled

>Do we really need to jerk off the far east branch anymore?
If they had added another friendly fire girl I wouldn't care so much, but it limits my ability to do self imposed challenges without one.

>And what do you mean the AI was nerfed?
They don't like to heal you or burst you unless you use your butt buddy hugo.

Attached: kanon.jpg (400x400, 26K)

When will they stop letting Lulu record Phym?

Attached: 1549983539475.png (1093x199, 362K)

>Lenka
And dropped

I want to fuck Hugo!

>t. fujoshit

I'm a gay male actually.

the series always had fujo pandering

Oh yeah, they flat out removed friendly fire too. God dammit fuck this game. it's like the director went out of his way to wring every bit of fun the first two offered out of it and turn it into the most lifeless fucking cookie cutter game they could.

Yeah but they also had characters like ciel and alisa. Now it's exclusively fujo pandering.

>blast is cancer because of the damage output and friendly fire
>uhhhhhh
>remove both

Maybe it's just my experience, but Claire seems to be the only healer in the series who will actually heal you before you're on the brink of death. And while Hugo is just plain too good at his job I've gotten link bursts from Zeke, Phym, and Claire too. It helps if you give them empty belly which makes them devour more often.

Which is another thing, the AI will actually quick devour in 3. In the last two games the npcs only seemed to know to do the charged devour, rarely ever successfully pulled it off, and only a small number of them seemed to know how to link burst.

>blast is cancer
Only if by cancer you mean "fun".

Sariel is cute!

Attached: sariel.jpg (1000x1000, 358K)

Attached: 72935319_p2.png (1000x800, 298K)

I liked it too, but let's not kid ourselves that it didn't invalidate other guns.

True, but putting lower maximum bar limit on it would have been enough. There's no reason to outright delete the thing, and even less a reason to nerf custom bullets to the extent that they did..

Attached: 20190305013706_1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Shes deeeeeaaaaaad

Oh yeah, the outright removal instead of balancing is lame. Japs are also not happy with the implementation of bullets in 3.

They all ran to the sacred ground, it's fine

Attached: 20190307155830_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

where the fuck is the update?

early spring my ass

>"Claire seems happy that you all worked well together, but I'm sure if you asked her about it she'd just say 'I'm glad everyone is unharmed.'"
>go talk to Claire
>"I'm glad everyone is unharmed."

Attached: 1528773758039.gif (640x360, 439K)

Now that I look at it, does that shit even qualify as a bed? I've seen more comfortable looking park benches.

Attached: 20190310160353_1.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

I WILL WIN or I CANNOT FIND MY WAY BACK?

the second one

blood rage = no way back > wings of tommorow > nemesis

What's the context behind this?

>hey do you have a minute
>*youtube.com/watch?v=rXhE5HkCCtM begins playing at max volume*

Blood Rage = Nemesis > Wings of Tomorrow > No Way Back

those are actually extremely good prison conditions comparatively

Attached: rs-19514-prison-1800-1393962539.jpg (1800x1321, 1.5M)

>if you don't like Hank Williams kiss our ass

>only made from virgin single-felled organisms
>not made from CHAD multicelled plankton
Fag Eater can’t even compete with Jojo’s Based Adventure

Attached: 6C2BA6B9-A46E-472B-A39B-0105773A1EA6.jpg (330x335, 33K)

>shitposting so hard you stop thinking

Is this in line with the theory that the aragami are becoming living breathing creatures rather than programed clumps of cells that exist just to kill off humanity and evolve?

Your next line is “go back to shreddit”

Attached: 0CFD1F3E-B400-4964-B050-C795191D16C0.jpg (500x500, 73K)

No way back=Blood rage>Nemesis>wings of tomorrow

What the fuck does GE have to do with jojo?

Most of the devours are actually pretty easy to avoid even without JGing as long as you don't panic
>ra: look at the map to see where he's teleporting then dive into the blind spot directly in front of him
>nuadha: dodge under the jump then dodge again when he tries to spin, if you dodge too far he'll keep jumping
>balmung: just run perpendicular to the lines
>dromi: chase him, mind any walls
>anubis: dodge the first dash, then dodge back to where he was standing at the start

>Ra gets the vocal fight song
>Anubis gets nothing

Over the clouds
F.A.T.E.
Get your WorlD
??? resonance ops
Stereo Future

which is the best. Why do all these openings have a shot of the group charging a big aragami together?

It’s a joke.
There’s a character made of sentient plankton in Part 6: Stone Ocean.

>F.A.T.E.
This shit gets me pumped

the original Over the Clouds, wubwub remixes ruin it

I know, but why bring it up?
The Aragami would probably fuck her up

Did we ever meet those people walking away from Lulu in the opening?

They apparently photosynthesize enough to keep the air breathable even after wiping out most of the plant life, so maybe we're just taking too long to die off and the aragami have had longer than usual to evolve

Attached: 20190213001944_1.jpg (1207x1037, 337K)

Over the Clouds.
The final lines are always nice to hear

So he is traveling to see all the games? Sounds fun.

No

We don't see that big lump of science that Inukai was all happy about anywhere either except for the background of one of the underground maps

We also don't see whatever pile of armlets leftover from Odin testing that Zeke was talking about

The odin plight doesn't even really make sense since it's just a literal mecha cockpit. I really doubt they cycled 100 AGEs through it.

Maybe they just threw them in its internal oracle furnace or something

Why does she have punished venom's horn?

Attached: 1348194367867.png (494x710, 672K)

As a joke. The OP was all about how Aragami is sentient single cell organisms. I thought it would be humorous to those who consume both media if I mentioned Foo Fighters.

>An Aragami denied her parent

so you know she's a devil!! but she also has a halo, so you gotta know she's an angel!!

Best girl coming through

Attached: Rachel Claudius.jpg (577x723, 69K)

Leah, you don't need to post about your sister.

>tfw ywn destroy the world with rachel

>Rachel will never ask you to satiate her restless god

Attached: Crazy doctor.jpg (362x512, 32K)

Attached: compact+stairs.jpg (750x1125, 125K)

Rude

Attached: Push.jpg (1016x880, 203K)

That's why you take based Longsword and either have the IE Blood Arts that have their own use, the buff Blood Arts that let you do your regular thing without having to spam them or Speed Demon blood arts that allow you to zoom everywhere and stick to niggas like glue, which also helps when you need to reposition.

He got away with everything, but that's fine because he did nothing wrong.

Attached: 20190212201930_1.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

I WILL WIN > No Way Back > Nemesis > MY PERSISTENCE (in-game) > someone activates Blood Rage in my lobby followed by *autistic screeching* > Wings of Tomorrow

When the fuck code bein already!?

I always forgot that blood rage exists

Surely it will come out this month

Attached: Io wearing Alisa's clothes.jpg (850x1511, 712K)

>want to buy ge3
>hear nothing but bad things about it
should i just play ge2 instead

It's worth a try if you liked the other 2.

it's not that GE3 is a bad game, so much as it's a rushed one that didn't get all the content and development it needed. some fans say that if you weren't much for Custom Bullets, it's still a better core game than GE2

Attached: Underboob Anger.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

It's fun, but rushed. Try to find the free version floating around somewhere

I dislike the way they nerfed the weapon customization. In previous games weapon trees had innate passive buffs that gained more strength/skills as it was upgraded but in GE3 the weapons seem to have the same passive (and this passive is now only active during burst state) for its entire upgrade line and only changes sometimes when you go through an alternate branch but then it stays the same for the rest of the upgrades.

You can also install passive buffs yourself onto weapons but they're pretty nerfed in GE3 to prevent you from being too strong but the end result is underwhelming.

>lvl 10 skill
>3% damage increase
thanks marvelous

I think it's the most fun of the 3, it's just obviously rushed and missing a lot of things that gave the other games longevity

Yeah it just feels pointless to bother with it when the reward is so meh. At least in previous games you could make a beautifully obscene weapon with skill install. Devs cared too much about balance to the point that they took away any sort of personal attachment you could have with the weapon you've spent time and effort maxing the fuck out of. You just make a bunch of weapons for different occasions and switch between them constantly.

>free version
is this just code for a cracked version

There was definitely way too much skill bloat in res and 2rb, so I can understand why they'd want to dial it back, but they ended up just nerfing everything so hard that all but a few skills seem hilariously ineffectual even when maxed out

It's probably why there's no upgrade parts either, because you'd just equip health and stamina boosts and never swap them out since literally nothing else is as useful

Is it the next step in Khaara evolution?

Finally someone else acknowledges it

Perhaps

Where's this from

Why'd they make her so sexy?

I feel sorry for Nuadha. It's the only ashborn to get no story hype and has to share an element with the poster boy.

Attached: 73366281_p0.png (2048x1536, 404K)

Abe is going to get you to breed one way or another.

Attached: 1541632666874.png (248x200, 14K)

Dromi stole the show anyway.

Mechanically it's an improvement across the board. You'll just be done with it in about 30 hours. Since you've held out this long just give it a few months to see how the content drip pans out. It's not like you're missing out on timed events like MH World.

wish they put little faces on ra's suns

what a cute balmung

Attached: 73366281_p5.png (2048x1536, 1.6M)

>finally reach the blitz hannibal I've heard so much about
>it's literally just hannibal set to 2x speed

Attached: 1487030104500.png (512x812, 333K)

VERY fast kitty

Attached: Wageys BTFO.jpg (316x178, 25K)

It's hard to make a loli monster girl that isn't sexy. By their very nature the juxtaposition between their non-human features and their cuteness is a dangerous weapon that confuses minds and destroys penises.

Attached: eternal loli.jpg (875x7283, 2.64M)

Phym please stop I'm just trying to make sure you, Claire, and Lulu have enough to eat.

Attached: 20190310213606_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

His gear looks pretty cool though.

She is perfectly designed to do her job to make people care for her.

It has a face.

Attached: 20190310204202_1.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Most Yea Forums lolis aren't sexy.

dirty pirate here, are active missions impossible solo? also how the fuck do I get sound mixing not to shit itself mid fight? Is it radio effects? I turned down sound effects but CLANG sounds are still loud. And when getting monster parts is it better for a full devour or does quick give the same
>Tfw use mass claymore but there's rarely any opening to use charge crush so I don't even equip the arts for it.

Attached: 1541340955849.png (640x480, 369K)

what the fuck

>are active missions impossible solo?
Just pick Scythe bro and don't be stingy with your burst shots. Yes the AI sucks most of the time and always get devoured but that rare hit they get in will be a bit stronger with your support.

fave along with anubis since they seem the most organic
dunno why all the other new aragami got rocket boosters and shit

What the fuck.

>hugged by trillions of individuals simultaneously
Do you think they would evenly share individual sperm and collectively prosper and multiply, or would they fight and sabotage each other until they are all barren and unwed?

Attached: 1550677991787.png (2085x1856, 2.47M)

Attached: 1513828504525.png (834x774, 575K)

Can I fuck it?

A better question is can you fuck the boosting samurai sisters.

>not fucking Venus
sasuga AGEs

Is there a pastebin with ally builds? I don't know how to build phym and zeke

I'd rather World Closer

I don't use Zeke much but you can set him and Lulu up more or less identically to Phym, feel free to replace Hold with something like Follow-up or Link Happy if you don't think it's worthwhile

Claire can also replace Trapper with Health if you think she's dying too much

Attached: team.jpg (873x1316, 262K)

better than Shio in every way

Soma wants to know your location

Those are some big words, filthy AGE.

Is Gina in that Gacha game?

Why is Havakiri the most obnoxious Aragami to ever be conceived?

because most of its attacks also include a large movement so you constantly have to chase and readjust your positioning and can never do proper sustained damage until you knock it down

>small
>boosts around the room constantly
>huge hitboxes when they shouldn't be
>0 downtime, you can't even get an air devour off in between attacks

It's just too fast

Its attacks come out too quickly and only a few of them leave enough time for any meaningful punish and minimal opportunities to devour. Its tiny weak point is too far off the ground for most attacks to hit, so the only solution is to stunlock it with jumping BAs and hope it doesn't get the chance to get back up.

Attached: 73078934_p14.png (2048x1536, 1.44M)

Seems like it

the assault missions? definitely doable solo, they also don't scale with your rank so just upgrading your gear makes them miles easier.
don't know about sound
it's the same
cc for buster is shit in this game. your primary dps move are air bas (sky cleaver or nemesis for armorpiercing), anathema for parrying and dividing edge for downed aragami (it has an enormous boost to damage vs downed)

So are bullet PAs a meme and is ricardo good for anything?

Are then any outstanding Active Accelerates I shoud look out for? Lunatic seems the best for my playstyle

damage, ai is good at using guns. he's probably the highest dps npc. also will link burst you like hugo, don't remember if he can get you to burst 3 like hugo though

AI companions are there to distract shit while you whale on enemies and so you can burst yourself to 3 why are people putting so much consideration into their abilities
with Recovery they can't even die and the rest is whatever

I just want them to be most effective if I need to bring their ass regardless

avenger or lunatic if you're using towers or not using parry. warlord is a solid allrounder, breaker is a straight upgrade of warlord if you're precise and skilled (must devour breakable parts, damage boost only works on already broken parts). hp healer is great in r1 runs with a tower shield

She makes my penis hard, so it's okay

you significantly outdps the 3 of them combined it literally doesn't matter

I don't really use Ricardo at all but the people who do will swear he's great

You'd probably want to build him like Claire with Activation and OP Absorb so he starts shooting sooner

it's true that the ai doesn't deal much damage but you can still make them make you do better dps. upgrade their devour capabilities, give them hold, trapper and heel (aggro up) to give you more opportunities to wail on the aragami

There's no reason to not make them more effective at supporting you

Finite GAP can be a problem if you spread it among the NPC and care about the trophy for maxing one out.

I had dreams for a while where a silver-haired girl would tell me of disasters that would occur in the future, like flooding. I had the idea to google search her name, and it came up with results from God Eater, a game I never played before.
Her name was Shio, the girl in my dreams. Tell me something interesting about her, Yea Forums

Attached: 65767655555.jpg (400x240, 13K)

Zeke is your secondary tank. Give him Heel. Phym should be your secondary burst support. Give her empty belly and Link Support or whatever thats called that makes them more likely to give you link burst. Also give her a defensive skill like Iron Skin since she’s somewhat weak for a melee main.

I really dislike the reduction in player power from nerfing the install skills
since you fight the same monsters in each difficulty you never really get the sense that you're getting much stronger other than killing a bit faster with +30s
compared to before when you started getting the 3 or 4 mod skills, getting tons of stamina cost reduction and regen, HP absorb, special attack damage, status immunity, def/burst def, etc the game felt a lot different
I can't even see myself gearing up to do something like jack in the box or crimson orochi solos again because my stamina still takes a year to regen

She ate part of the bed and refrigerator in her room

soma smashed repeatedly offscreen
she was a good friend

Ricardo in my opinion is actually better healer than Claire. I don’t know if it is because of his tendency to stay in gun mode more be he have healed me more than Claire. His Resonance sucks but he’s good at supporting.

A lot of the more useful skills only cost 1 or 2 GAP to max out, it's shit like the element or status attack skills where GAP gets expensive

When do the good outfits appear? Or did I make a mistake in choose male character?

>did I make a mistake in choose male character?

The answer to this is almost always yes

Attached: 72145715_p1.jpg (700x990, 533K)