So beautiful

So beautiful...

Attached: beautiful.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>using the steam engines instead of the steam turbines
low functioning autism, eh?

Haven’t researched it yet

You get them when your research nuclear power you fucking retard

Hey chill out bro it’s just a game man calm down

Neato.

Attached: 1522172650797.jpg (413x550, 27K)

This game is honestly like the RollerCoaster Tycoon or SimCity of modern day. Even in five years I'll be able to go back and just get addicted to again.

I'll never understand factory autists. All those factory minecraft mods, factorio and now satisfactory. How the fuck do you have the patience to sit and make sure everything has optimal flow and make it as efficient as possible? Is it autism at it's finest?

Yikes

Attached: 1549651872800.png (1063x529, 764K)

Oh

You can be as autistic as you want with Factorio. I let a lot of shit go even if it's not perfect.

It's called not having ADD/AHDH

You can have residual autism too though, an imperfect factory line is still fun to make

>AHDH
How embarrassing. I meant ADHD.

Honestly your factory looks and feels a lot better when things aren't completely optimized and blueprint perfect.

>Make a factory
>everything is okay
>add some new stuff
>all of a sudden everything slows to a crawl
>"what the fuck?"
>follow the supply line all the way back to where the slowdown is happening
>find a bottleneck
>"fuck, I need more of thing"
>build more thing
>that bottleneck is fixed
>"sweet"
>add some new stuff
>production slows to a crawl....

Watching some part of your factory drip out one unit of the thing you want is fucking infuriating, especially when the next upgrade costs 300 things.

It's called Manufacturing Engineering and it's a real career field that's necessary in the world.

Attached: men-working-on-line.jpg (1000x644, 74K)

Thanks user

Attached: bootiful.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Reminder that OpenTTD is this game but good.

>ADHD/ADD because you don't enjoy micromanaging and min/maxing production
I enjoy games like Simcity and Cities:skylines but I don't see the fun in factorio or something similar. It just doesn't look fun, it looks more like work. Atleast I get some enjoyment of seeing my little village go into a full sprawling city, a small factory turning into a bigger factory isn't the same thing to me.

>it's gotta be autism because I can't enjoy doing something like that

Factorio allows you great space in just how efficient you want to be, and most of the actual progress is done by very small steps, rather than some kind of grand plans. Sure, you can decide to tear down your factory and start building from scratch, meticulously calculating ideal ratios, belt throughputs and spending hours seeking the best balancer blueprints, but you can also say "Screw it", constantly patch up old designs ad lib, doing things organically, breaking everything to small steps and have a FUCKTON of fun that way.

If anything, Factorio is really amazing by it's almost casual qualities, that "just one little adjustment" dimension that keeps you hooked and never feel too overwhelmed.

Plus, you are free to set up your own goals. The minimal requirements for an end-game base are actually very forgiving, plus you can abuse the hell out of robots in the late game: if you don't want to be launching three rockets per minute, you really can make a messy design and ignore the high level shit.

Factorio is so damn dangerous precisely because it isn't really for autistic players. While autists can get a lot out of it, fairly casual players will get at least 50+ hours out of it too.

It's fun to solve problems.

Attached: 1523358068597.jpg (1341x952, 279K)

So... you admit now that you haven't even played the damn thing?

Here is a tip: either play it, or shut up.

Not really. I do love openTTD but even with mods it has quarter the depth but fifteen times more pain-in-the-ass due to incredibly shitty U.I.

Simultrans rivals and potentially even exceeds Factorio in depth, but the sheer ass-ness of the U.I. and learning curve make it much harder to enjoy most of the time.

I've played minecraft with autistic industry/factory mods and that is basically the same thing. Micromanaging things for the sake of micromanaging is not fun.

Does using "autistic" to describe it make you feel better about yourself?

cringe

No, it really isn't. Also, you may be clinically retarded. Screeching "autistic autistic" does not help you make your fucking point.

Efficiency is natural result of you just having fun.

Attached: BRamHC0.gif (773x775, 961K)

But it’s not for the sake of micromanaging. I haven’t played factorio, but ONI requires a bit of careful attention, especially when it comes to temperature and phase of matter changes. The best feeling is when you have such a well-oiled machine, you can take a leisurely shit while the game runs because your automation is perfect.

cringed