GOTY arrives this summer

GOTY arrives this summer.

Attached: cntrl.webm (750x525, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/2019/03/08/a-look-at-every-supernatural-ability-in-remedys-control
youtube.com/watch?v=-K8VCCgtffs&list=PLDOzfiFfYYzNybjYxqEKqTTl7NO1D8V4l&index=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks slow

I'm going to overclock the crap out of my processor for this game

Attached: 1551324301373.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Retard

Is that a woman. Im a 6'4 naturally muscular man why would I want to play as a tiny woman.

There are a lot of games from the last couple of years I want to play but refuse to if they're over 50 GB in size.

Attached: 20190309090024_1.jpg (220x238, 17K)

zoom zoom

tiny women are cute

Attached: 1531590455682.gif (200x200, 91K)

Why?

gameinformer.com/2019/03/08/a-look-at-every-supernatural-ability-in-remedys-control

That doesn't seem like a lot. Unless they incorporate cursed/magic items since its the Federal Bureau of Control HQ I could see the gameplay loop not being fun for the long run. Plus its less about scripted encounters, and using a L4D style director to spawn things in.

Another third-person-shooter with a gimmick?

so it's Prey again but third person?

i bet it's got a synthwave soundtrack to boot as well

>more = better

Attached: 1550772292642.jpg (517x326, 28K)

Just because devs are no longer limited by disc space doesn't mean they should just go ham with textures and uncompressed audio.
Games under 20 GB is where its at.

Has there been a single telekinetic powers game where it didn't control like clunky diarrhea?

Why honestly? Slow internet speed? Not enough storage space?

youtube.com/watch?v=-K8VCCgtffs&list=PLDOzfiFfYYzNybjYxqEKqTTl7NO1D8V4l&index=6

I'll be honest, aside from the cool physics aspect, the TK powers look underwhelming. Why bother using them when just fucking shooting the enemy in the head is quicker and more effective?

How else would zoomers be able to play it?

>trash in progress

Did the guys from Left Alive do these animations too?

Literally just Psi-Ops with a tranny character, get this shit off the fuckin' board homo.

Attached: image.jpg (850x1330, 606K)

nerd

Because it's fun. Stop trying to find the most efficient way to play a fucking game

Get better internet, flyover

Looks exactly like quantum break

Could these hacks make Alan Wake 2 already? Who asked for Quantum break female edition?

Is Quantum break good? Never took the chance to play it but if its on PC I might pirate

Not that I can think of which sucks. TK is a powerset ripe for exploitation but you run into the problem of how to translate that in game that isn't a glorified wheel or a button mapping nightmare.

> t. Hasn't realize you can buy an HD with higher storage.

Its fun

Attached: condom break.webm (512x384, 2.68M)

how can remedy, a shoestring budget AA developer, make their own engines for every game they produce? why are other developers such lazy unreal cucks?

A very mediocre game. It has CIA in it which is kinda funny I guess.

>entire desk fucking EXPLODES cuz you threw a wall clock at it

It is slightly above average. The tv show in it is terrible though.

No, but I find it amusing that no game to date has really surpassed Half-Life 2 when it comes to physics projectile based weaponry.

And it wasn't even THAT great in Half-Life 2, it was mainly just the novelty that made it fun, but still no game comes close to it to my knowledge. Starwars Unleashed was neat from what I remember, but the controls were pure fucking shit and kinda ruined it.

Attached: quantum break3.webm (854x640, 2.77M)

Amazing user. You leave me in awe of your mental prowess. Grace me more with your knowledge. Say what again? Let me spend more money because retarded devs keep being retards?

Quantum Break, in my office. NOW!

Attached: Lance-Reddick-Contact-Information.jpg (400x400, 36K)

It's not bad as far as cinematic third person shooters go but it doesn't do anything interesting apart from overly long FMV cutscenes. The actual gameplay can be pretty fun. The shooting itself isn't that satisfying but the powers can lead to some cool flashy particle effects when you kill someone.

To be fair you don't have to watch the FMV cutscenes at all

Finnish autism.

Attached: 85M97FP.jpg (1440x900, 178K)

The fuck did I do?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

waiting for incels to try kill this game lol

> and your other gun

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Seeing this makes to realize just how fucking bland Max Payne 3 was.

>game
what?

Where's my iconic slave role, eh, motherfucker?!

Attached: lance.gif (498x283, 3.15M)

Are they going to make it bros?

Attached: poets-9246-01-web.jpg (1500x844, 113K)

no one is talking about it
it's going to be a Left Alive-style flop

the guy on far right looks like hes straight from thunderbirds

I don't even care anymore. After seeing RE2 and DMC5, every game looks like absolute dogshit to me. Seeing what capcom did with their new engine just shows how lazy other devs are.

Call me a graphics whore all you want, but graphics do matter. Its 20 fucking 19 and it is not acceptable that a majority of games still look worse then Crysis, which came out 12 years ago.

FUCK LAZY DEVS AND FUCK THE AAA INDUSTRY

Attached: 1549831906178.jpg (804x743, 93K)

How about real substance over filler games with gfx.

Damn, i'm super not into this kind of game, but that was pretty cool

This guy is great in Corporate

Attached: lance.jpg (3200x1800, 177K)

I want to like this because I'm a sucker for characters with psychic powers but the combat looks a bit janky. I appreciate it's not a cover based shooter though.
The devs have also consistently referred to it as a 'metroidvania' but I don't really know what they mean by that since they haven't discussed how you actually progress through the game world. Do you use psychic powers to access new areas? Do you defeat bosses to find keys that unlock doors? Is there a map?

-is what would have to be done to a good game to make it this slow

>Seeing what capcom did with their new engine just shows how lazy other devs are.
> it is not acceptable that a majority of games still look worse then Crysis
But DMC5 literally looks like low-detailed trash

There's a ~20minute gameplay video that answers your questions

Do you have a link to this video?

yes you have to open youtube and search control gameplay and there's the video :)

>playing games off an external HD

Attached: 1552334235381.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

>female protag
no thanks

That's not Sekiro.
Looks kinda fun though. Might pick it up on a sale.

Fucking zoomers, man

is this a wire reference or a fringe reference?