I'm an adult

>I'm an adult

Attached: xi97wfeiio201.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

preventblindness.org/blue-light-and-your-eyes
forbes.com/sites/fionamcmillan/2018/08/11/how-blue-light-damages-cells-in-your-eyes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RGB is so ugly and distracting

jesus, pick a color and stick with it.

Attached: rebuild.jpg (960x720, 30K)

RGB can be cool if you program it for system functions. Like if the system is hot it changes to red, if it's cold it changes to blue. If you get a Windows notification it flashes green.

Ah yes I remember the early days of pc ricing, I'm glad I didn't fell for this meme.

Attached: logisys-led-pc.jpg (564x423, 56K)

Yeah I never really understood the appeal... It just makes everything look like rainbow vomit.

Like that one user said, make a coherent theme or program it for visual cues. Other than that, it's garbage.

or rainbow colored if op is a faggot

God this looks like a neon hamster cage. Absolutely disgusting.

My new motherboard came built in with this hideous rainbow led shit. luckily you can turn it off in bios but what the fuck why is rice shit a default feature of higher end boards now? last time I bought a motherboard like 8 years ago you could just pick the high end non retarded non GAMER product and it would perform really well. now the ledless boards are super fucking barebones cripple products.

I have blue LEDs to keep my computer’s temperature lower but adding in other colours just makes it redundant.

Yeah, it's too bad that all high-end PC components have to be fucking light-up shit. This is why I usually opt for cases without windows.

oh fuck I was in high school at the time and I fell for it hard
at least I wasn't into shitty lighting and clear cases, but I still fell for the techhead shit
I wish I still had my fucking 5 1/2 bay cup holder, they're hard to find nowadays

Attached: U2UFODWO.jpg (800x734, 427K)

There's nothing wrong with RBG you guys are just fags pretending boring towers are more "grown up"

but this build has red and blue

Depends on the color

>dislike rgb
>somehow rig became rgb
I didnt even know motherboard had thatAura shit for lights, then coolers had blue color, then1080 ti had green logo etc

Attached: 20190305_202354-01.jpg (3013x3721, 2.64M)

I'm moving into my own place soon
I kinda want like one of those small almost console-sized PCs, so I can connect it to the TV and play video games and browse Yea Forums from my couch

M-atx, just remember to take measurements when you buy gpu, full size gpu sometimes are very tigh

Attached: dM26D.jpg (468x477, 49K)

Turn it off if you don't like it.

Attached: PC-CURRENT.jpg (2017x1512, 999K)

it's on everything now
at least with RGB I can sync the colors (or even straight up turn them off) versus having everything mismatched like it was for a while

Paying like an extra $100 for a bunch of obnoxious lights that serve no purpose other than fags to go "look how cool I am" is retarded.

Pfft

>extra
it's not "extra" anymore though. most high-end shit comes with it standard now

Mini and micro ATX is at a premium right now, small PCs are really popular.

They can also be a bitch to put together. There are a lot of tasteful options though.

Pretty sure the MSI logo is uni color

Attached: 1545069162000.jpg (2752x2064, 1.67M)

That's just it though, you don't have to pay $100 extra, it's just on everything by default. I specifically bought an Acer Aspire 7 because it looks more or less exactly like my decade-old Acer Aspire rather than some RGB monstrosity like the Predator.

Are Mountain Mod cases all they're cracked up to be? I am looking to build something fuckhuge that has enough space to host a vidya server or two out of the same personal use machine's shared housing.

I unironically love rgb and will put it all over my next build

How much do those cases cost though? I got mine for like 60 leafbux about with no lights

>rgb lighting
ugh, nothing makes my vagina any drier than this

I have the few LEDs on my motherboard and GPU that I couldn't opt out of to just cycle through colors so they don't get fucked up or anything. I'm not even sure that's a thing that can happen but whatever.

Otherwise i'd just leave them on white or blue.

Tits or gtfo

Home.

Fuck that's comfy.

You can probably set it to a single color and let it stay there instead of cylcling through all colors.

That's slick, nothing childish about that.
Color wise I prefer a subtle blue/violet glow with a matching mouse LED.

I bought a CM 690 II back in 2011 for about $80 as part of a DIY parts combo. Could have gotten something a bit cheaper, but it's roomy and has fantastic airflow.

> adult
> married
> has a daughter
> loves the awesome rainbow computer that has both youtube and minecraft

I'm not a sex toy

Yes you are

Never understood colored lighting for computer internals. It just looks silly to me.

>people can't have sidehobbies

that looks pretty cool

> hits pipe

>ITT

Attached: compaq-desktop.jpg (540x405, 64K)

Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?

only incels care about pc aesthetics

I have a friend we'll call Pacho. Pacho has a tendency to buy things then show them off. Pacho bought an old PC from me when a GTX 760 was in/hype as I was upgrading to a new rig entirely. Pacho is now buying a 1080 to put in his AMD FX 6300 computer originally before deciding to do a total upgrade after pointing out how much of a bottleneck that is. Pacho has now bought an i7 build where every fan, aftercooler part, inch of MOBO, RAM, and of course case are ALL RGB addressable to make everything red because he's such a CrAzY pSyChOpAtH who totally isn't just an autistic narcissist. Every part I've seen shared is a part that in some way has a huge premium for either looks or name, and he only views this as a great investment despite having no savings, living at home, and being a pedophile weeaboo right-leaning conservative mirror of an SJW.

Don't be a Pacho.

I'm not talking about the cases. I'm talking about the parts. High end motherboards, video cards, and CPU coolers usually come with RGB standard now.

Ultimate and Finalpilled

Out of the way Zoomer

Attached: Who -babbage- here?.jpg (2801x2041, 334K)

'93 here. This unironically looks better than RGBshit.

If you've got enough shit to put in it (which it sounds like you do) then yeah, sure.
Last time I had one was some 12 years ago.
Look at old server chassis too, I found an old one that took regular ATX boards and had lots of hard drive space. Needed a low profile cooler but couldn't beat "FREE" vs $350 for a new UFO

>boring towers
top kek @ this kid

>computer’s temperature lower

Attached: 1551381857457.png (644x745, 229K)

If there's no window in the case then yeah. But even reference GPUs have their logos lit up nowadays.

>>Look at me I buy expensive useless things, if you dont like that, you are poor

Heheehee

Sapphire cards do this, mine changes color depending on fan speed

Attached: IMG_20190311_222837.jpg (3341x2125, 504K)

Red LEDs make it go faster

>all high end shit has the option to turn off leds

>cut led cable from fan
>turn off aura lights from mobo bios or software
>turn off light on vgas brand utility
>dont buy window case
You are not even trying

>living on momys attics
Kek

does anyone know the source of his main pc screen background?

How do my guts look boys

Attached: case.jpg (3262x2439, 1.6M)

>color takes heat hence reduce component temperature
Try to keep up fag

Im too lazy for that, luckily my pc sits under desk with that window side to wall

how do you get dust out of ventilators?

any bit of dust is bad dust, clean it out

Attached: CIVILIAN.jpg (562x600, 39K)

Neetlivingwithparents.jpeg

I like how much space there is. Tiny mobos like that seem pretty cool.

>to lazy
>Spend 1 minute to find pc screenshoot post the message and check for replys on Yea Forums
>Takes 20seconds to download utility and turn of light switch

Just toos all your pc into the washer machine

thanks

Attached: 1514966702389.jpg (463x2880, 308K)

>tini
Thats a microatx motherboard the rest of the mobo its blocked by the vga hence it looks tiny

Soul
Soulless

>pic
but why?

A bit dusty, I'd replace the small fan for a 120mm one and put another one at the front.

But user, blue is a higher frequency light than red, shouldn’t it take more energy then? Like how blue fire is hotter than red? Or the same principle with stars?

My new case comes with 3 RGB fans and I'm replacing them all with Noctua fans

Attached: 1550964298795.gif (350x409, 437K)

That image might be older than you are

Imagine using the old frames but putting high speed new gear in them just to fuck with people.

It's not about looking grown up, it's about all the gaudy lights being a pointless energy hog on a computer that already needs a lot

Blue is the color of ice you idiot

>larps on Yea Forums

>this was peak aesthetics 15 years ago
>this is peak aesthetics now
the more things change, the more they stay the same

Attached: 1453357486424.jpg (341x544, 44K)

LEDs are pretty standard now.
I doubt it was more then $100 extra for all the lights.

It's all cycles. Imagine if you told someone 15 years ago that you would have lights on your RAM I think even back then they'd just fucking laugh at you

It also throws robbers & bailiffs as at a glance it looks worthless so they ignore it

>allowing blue light anywhere near you
>not running f.lux and an auto dark theme addon
preventblindness.org/blue-light-and-your-eyes
forbes.com/sites/fionamcmillan/2018/08/11/how-blue-light-damages-cells-in-your-eyes/

Attached: blue-light-effects-on-eyes-and-brain-infographic.jpg (834x834, 86K)

filling up your PC case using your piss bottles is eccentric enough, but throwing fries in there? holy fuck dude

More like $140 premium for shittier fans. I'm also pretty sure that back one is 140mm which will cost even more

Attached: 15457127824806.png (1620x1532, 1.05M)

>replace bad looking thing with another bad looking thing

Attached: 1549947616003519397343.png (600x338, 328K)

No shit, who the fuck cares about what the inside of their case looks like? Noctua fans are literally the best fans on the market

Are you being dumb on purpose or did you just miss the point

Attached: 1543691594348.jpg (327x249, 10K)

>tfw elegant, silent, well designed, led-less fractal design case

Attached: kumikone.jpg (600x697, 91K)

gonna post it or not

Wow you're really impressing those anonymous individuals right now. You're allowed to fit in.

>fractal
>well designed
lmao

yyyyup.
*sips*

>tfw lived long enough to see the return of LED filled cases

Attached: 1545413933924.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I still have a compaq presario keyboard from the 90's that's never let me down

yup, long enough for leds
not long enough for fusion power
or AI singularity
or gene therapy/anti aging
or full dive VR
or self driving cars
or automation liberation

Attached: joi build a waifu.jpg (3840x1600, 2.24M)

I'm still using my fridge door define r3. only downsides are the front panel usb ports being 2.0 but I dont use them much anyway.

>3 fans at the top
What the fuck?

>he doesn't maintain positive air pressure in his case

Attached: 1369478350655.jpg (521x388, 38K)

A lot of cases are designed to fit 360mm radiators on top for babbies first watercooler, plus people fucking love RGB fans so obviously the more fans you can fit the more colours you get

I’m an adult

Attached: 0EB64BC1-60A8-4FBE-B1A6-29ABA9407FA4.jpg (4032x2955, 2.38M)

What about green leds?

>I care about what other people think of me
xD

I went with blue for cooler temps. Tempted to change to red for performance though

>or self driving cars
Joke's on you, I solve over 9000 captchas an hour.

I prefer a more minimalist, console/VCR-like look.

Attached: IMG_0166.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

>having LED's
>ever

>I'm an adult

Attached: 07XX_sports_dolphins-fan_KL_01.jpg (640x480, 49K)

They are best for the environmentally conscious gamer as they use less power.

Blue LEDs are the best though as they make your PC run cooler, so you can overclock more.

beeing 14 isnt beeing an adult. no adult wants cringe ass LED lightning.

post pics of daughters feet

You're comparing a 4pack of maglev fans to a one pack of a normal fan, that's on sale.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-11 18-29-02.png (1344x723, 538K)

Are you using an i9-9900k to cook those fries?

>flux
LMAO

No you aren't, dad.

Attached: Gohan_in_Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber.png (542x408, 348K)

Is this a really tiny mobo or a fucking huge case?

Attached: kags.png (620x640, 278K)

>I'm an adult

Attached: 248349.e82c6ca6733887172c04e1e7747aa4e6.1600.jpg (1600x1066, 154K)

You're saying he spent $140 extra on RGB when you're comparing a multi pack of fans to a single fan.
It's disingenuous of you.

No argument then ok

a mutilated hole between your legs doesn't count as a vagina you tranny fuck

can i stick a random non-heating lightbulb in my case and call it a day

except when its not

Attached: 094351093450914.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

Random lightbulbs won't have the right power connector for the inside of a computer.

I'm a dull!

Attached: not keeping your pc fresh.jpg (900x1200, 128K)

can i stick a random heating lightbulb in your ass and call it a day

This

Yummy solder fries

Weird