Untitled

Attached: image.jpg (222x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oPqxoGzorI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a mac and me edit of the scene?

Attached: ff7 cloud.png (499x476, 276K)

Attached: EBAF733B-679A-4D93-A910-9934716EE2DE.jpg (762x1048, 63K)

zeno... gayas...

Cloud is a good protagonist

>dude we lost our leader
>okay I guess for now barret can be the lea..
>CID YOU'RE IN CHARGE WHAT DO WE DO

Like what the actual fuck.

It's easy to forget how much character development Cloud actually had. It's sad that it all got reduced to "emo."

>JRPG
>good story
pick one

I hope the remake keeps this reference

the remake will completely remove all of this sort of thing, id bet my last shekel on it

Why didn't cloud get a wing since anyone spliced with Jenova genes gets a wing. I hope they fix this in the remake.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oPqxoGzorI
squeak squeak squeak

Absolute brainlets.

>hating based Cid
I

Barret sucked at being the leader from the start of the game
>Hey let's have the ex-SOLDIER mercenary with ties to Shinra put the bomb on the reactor instead of doing it myself
>Let's use the train with automatic ID checking to get to the top plates
>Let me use my kid's college fund to finance my terrorist activities
He's a good guy, but not cut for a leader and he himself says this.

Attached: cloud_wheelchair_by_valforwing.gif (300x400, 575K)

To be fair, Cid was a captain and the pilot of the ship they were on.

Also Barret is black, so he's not allowed to have nice things in a Japanese game.

Fuck that.

Attached: 1545629698793.jpg (720x711, 73K)

>Let me use my kid's college fund to finance my terrorist activities
Not like Marlene was going to go to college anyway, definitely not in those living conditions. She was already mixing drinks behind the bar, so they both knew what kind of life awaited her.

Attached: final fantasy.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>thinking jrpgs have good stories
uh-oh, retard alert!

Barret feels a lot of guilt towards his actions in the beginning of the game. He knows his leadership cost a shitton of innocent people their lives just to spite Shin-ra, and he'd rather someone else make the call than to make another bad call himself. He expressly says he's not cut out for leadership right before he recommends Cid for the job

why

If barrett set the bomb, cloud would be covering him. If his loyalty is in doubt, this is not a great idea. The train would have been fine if jessie hadn't fucked up clouds ID, that shit show was her fault. Barrett didn't want to pay the money cloud was asking for, he only agreed to it because tifa probably blew him for it.

>If barrett set the bomb, cloud would be covering him. If his loyalty is in doubt, this is not a great idea.
Making him set up the bomb is way worse.