How is Yoshi allowed to get away with this?

How is Yoshi allowed to get away with this?

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2017-10-10_23-17-06.jpg (1236x1056, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iphf6mNjqMs
youtube.com/watch?v=czZVDtR7_I0
youtu.be/xF7DP62JYAs?t=3750
youtube.com/watch?v=LVHC4qiwoJM
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323559?p=4121703#post4121703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's based

In the end, what was the solution for this?

occupation of ala mhigan and the instillation of ul'dahianiuan values

Anyone know any good bot tools to help farm me some gil? Using an alt and I'll be able to transfer it without getting caught

Basically they will continue to let refugees come in so long they get jobs basically

GAS THE LALANIGGERS
RACE WAR NOW

Reminder that xiv threads have to be insanely vauge because they will get autosaged or deleted. While there are two active WoW threads about the same topic.

Dissolution of neo-colonialism.

Create jobs for ala mhiggers and not give them handouts

nobody actually reads the story text

Sponsoring Ala Mhigan industry. They got the saltery back up and running in exchange for trade contracts so it both creates Ala Mhigan jobs/wealth and allows Ul'dah to profit by reselling the salt.

>FF14
Refugees are a serious, nuanced issue with many characters show to be heroic/sided with the protagonist having a different opinion on the matter and the solution is a compromise between different sides, taking care to keep the nation happy while also working on the issue.
>Captain Marvel
Refuge good
Imperialism bad.

Reminder to people that say side content can't happen in a way that affects the Msq.
The Scions were poor after Alphinaud bought Gosetsus sword. The only reason they are out of debt now is upon finishing four lords. Just because you didn't do the content doesn't take away its Canon. Crystal tower happened if you did it or not.

So invest in African industries and infrastructure, like what the Chinese are doing?

How does he away with saying this in front of a child. but you'll get banned for saying it in chat

Attached: 1551750368524.jpg (1280x720, 604K)

I guess. It's hard in war-torn regions though. This solution was only possible because Ala Mhigo had been liberated.

Same with BCoB else Alisae will still be there or dead

>most based character in SB was a throw away random

How did they get away with a 12 year old smoking?

Attached: 12 year old smoking.png (364x272, 171K)

Going to move to Primal, which server am I most likely able to get a small or medium house?

>jap game
>pushes the idea of working for a Jew for pennies just to survive

Who would have guessed.

Come to Behemoth. Plenty of houses and we can be friends!

By being completely right?

Servers on primal have pretty equal active populations. Assuming you don't want one of the servers that's getting moved to Crystal then Excalibur, Lamia and Hyperion have the lowest pops which usually translates to most free plots.

>side content can't happen in a way that affects the Msq.
Yoshi never even said this.

>rich guys want peasants to work for pennies
>right

Attached: 731C6AE7-B2E5-46F0-933C-7B3AE3C37E9B.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>DRG job quests
>Coils
MSQ dialogue changes slightly depending on if you did the above side content. It's only canon if you did it.

Excalibur player here; there are no free houses here. Goblet is the least popular area and that sold out a day or two after housing additions. Houses rarely if ever pop up for sale.

Instead of invading Gridania, Ala Mhigo could have built a port to attract trade vessels. Then again, they would have won if it weren't for the rest of the city states banding together. Also, why didn't the elementals do anything during the war?

FF14 is also a game which has more screentime for some cutscenes than the whole of Captain marvel.

Also imperialism being bad is not a particularly hot take.

ala mhigo is not a maritime nation for a start, and the elementals do nothing other than cause the gridanians to have to follow strict rules, and then punishes them if anyone breaks those rules, even if it was an outsider doing it.

Imagine being so gay you care about virtual currency in a game that is also useless in game.

As I pointed out last thread, the time people use to back that claim up, it was because the elementals warned the Gridanians about what was going to happen, and the Wood Wailers did nothing.

Crystal Tower didn't happen if you didn't do it because characters only mention it in the main story if you did it. Same with every other piece of side content.

Alisaie has a bunch of added dialogue if you did Coil, and even alternate dialogue if you started it and didn't finish it.

I don't know how that relates to my sexual preference.

Why even bother with a house? Just get a private room in your FC house. It's cheaper, should be enough room honestly, and you don't have to keep subbing in order to keep your house

Who the fuck still plays XIV?

me

Meowie fuck off

I believe XIV is gonna die in year or something like that.
I bet SHB will flop terribly.
Cause their release date is too close to WoW Classic.
And believe me - EVERYBODY would play classic. Like it is the most important release of the fucking decade

Just image Yoshi's face when he will see the numbers! Like, huh, i believe he'll gonna kill himself

And plus SE doing pretty fucking bad, they don't have any successful and profitable IPs.
KH3 flopped
Left Alive flopped hard
Tomb Rider flopped.

Only XIV was profitable, but they gonna cut the costs for more earnings and anyway SHB gonna flop cause of WoW Classic

Attached: 1409409846643.png (550x627, 98K)

many people, especially once Viera releases

Attached: 9pbkDmi.jpg (990x534, 66K)

That post isn't even me. Stop assuming everyone is me.

Literally the only content in this game that currently requires perfect usage of defensive tank abilities is Ultimate, for everything else, every tank has more than enough in their kit.
Only damage matters, stop making excuses for not contributing.

The thing is that you really can forget about meta only when you are playing with full stack of friends who agreed to play with your non-meta job.

If you are use DF or PF, or even chat, then when you play on non-meta job t is DISRESPECT to others.
For example, we all know that WAR is MUCH better as tank than DRK in every way. In terms of damage and mitigation for example.
So if you go somewhere with random people and you chose DRK as your tank, then it is DISRESPECT to others because you lower chances to success and even if you succeed it will take much more time.

Meta exists for random groups because it is the mos effective to play the game. If you don't play meta with strangers, then you really show them how you give zero fucks about their time, life and feelings. And that is toxic behavior.

Do you drive to work in the morning? Or do you run a mile, catch 2 buses and then grab a cab even though you have a functioning vehicle?

People do things in general because it's easier to do them. If you are trying to do something that is not that simple, why on earth would you make something more difficult for not only yourself or others? It is pure toxicity and should be punished.

You can't bring bunk players with bunk builds and expect good things to happen, I'm sorry that's just not how it works. People are not going to be happy if they are failing because one player has specifically decided to not do their best.

If you want to run content with off meta builds then you need to ask your friends and play exclusively with them. It's that simple.
Because nobody wants to tolerate toxicity from others. And playing off meta IS toxicity.

Attached: 1462026118038.png (1000x700, 420K)

What's the best EU servers? I've been on Shiva for years, but the kraut is just too sauer

> Viera
God, this is so bad. Much worse than WoWs new races.
Because WoW is doing pretty fucking well and show us TWO cool new races, that forced SE to do this ugly male power fantasy shit.
WoW's new races looks cool, have some lingering story background and deep lore, we already saw their society and know how do they live.
While XIV's new race just... an out of season april fools joke.

Attached: 1454305708136.jpg (1594x1194, 393K)

>The chad Nobunaga descendant and his faithful gaijin
>The virgin corporate writers room

Attached: 1533034425793.png (802x516, 140K)

>got FFXIV ARR several years ago
>ended up not really getting into it

>want to get into it properly now
>have to buy expansion and subscribe from day 1 now

Attached: 1539761757750.png (538x538, 322K)

Alright guys it was funny at first but I'm starting to get sick of these pastas

It's the second most popular MMO on the market, and quickly catching up to WoW(not because of growth but because of WoW's decline).

i don't care if this is just blatant bait or not, it got a good chuckle out of me

Attached: laughing slav.jpg (206x200, 4K)

odin, ragnarok, cerberus
but really just avoid moogle and shiva

He's allowed to say many things through his characters.

Attached: ffxiv_03082019_184612_099.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

there's also the case that ala mhigans did still have a sense of culture and nationalism, to draw a parallel a culturally devastated and morally destitute africa is strenuous at best

it's a much more easier to rebuild a country when it's citizens want to rebuild it, unlike what we've seen in african infrastructure investment where the average person is more preoccupied with survival rather then development of their home

Expecting people to go out of their way to level a class they probably don't enjoy so they can do content and not get shit on by autists is retarded. If you're good at your class, regardless of what it is, then who cares don't be one of those fags

Kind of, except without the whole wanting to annex through debt thing.

If they don't like it they can fuck off back to their own country

My recommended course of action:
Make a new account, play free of a sub time until level 40 or whatever it currently goes to, then ask on Reddit or if you have a friend that has Twitch Prime, use one of those codes that gives you ARR free along with a month of play time. After that, if you're still interested, buy the most recent expansion bundle to get all the previous expansions and current ones with another month of game time.

>Ala Mhigo could have built a port to attract trade vessels
There's nothing of interest to trade in Ala Mhigo. Previously their major draw was that they were in the middle of the only land route to Thavnair, so traders had to move through it between there and Ul'dah. Vesper Bay's establishment is what fucked them, and building their own port wouldn't have changed it.
>Also, why didn't the elementals do anything during the war?
They told the Gridanians to take care of it and expected them to do the work.

Ala Mhigo has a lot of natural resources it seems. But none of it ever effectively used by the empire because they were too busy beating them or something

The only people that are going to play Classic past the first week are the most NEET pieces of shit that have the time to play games like they did back in middle school

The Empire is comically incompetent, they couldn't even take Ala Mhigo in a 1 on 1 straight fight.

>Ala Mhigo has a lot of natural resources it seems
They have salt and gemstones which they never really touched until you convince them it's worth looking into, and had a large stonemasonry industry. But their major export throughout history was always mercenary work. They only became a superpower because they effectively became the toll booth of Eorzea, and once that was gone they were scrambling for something to keep them going.

The fact that there are people that actually, unironically think like this worries me

Yoshi the dinosaur vs gay tony, tax evasion wars.

Do you think we'll ever get 8 man dungeons again?

>they couldn't even take Ala Mhigo in a 1 on 1 straight fight
They could have easily just decimated the city, but Gaius is noteworthy for always going easy on his targets because he wants as few casualties as possible, and instead waits for an opportunity to conquer them with subterfuge.

Probably not since everything inbetween the bosses is just zerg and aoe.

Are you lying to me?

>thinking XIV-fags are any different than WoWfags
>not realizing XIV-fags are hyping “Heavensward” but with a violet paintjob
Both communities are hyping doing more of the same. One with a version of a game that theyve already played and one with a reskinned expansion.

Have you thanked your local Roe today?

Attached: 1543113128923.png (1000x600, 449K)

Attached: 1552335542170.jpg (134x134, 8K)

>reskinned expansion
What the fuck does that even mean?

No! You can have the entire basement in my mansion to decorate too if you'd like.

Attached: 1548225332223.gif (480x270, 639K)

You really can’t be that retarded to get what that means right user? it means you’re gonna repeat the same formula and patch structure of Heavensward the same way SB did, nothing new added and Diadem’s grandchild. Hey at least the story will be HW-tier right?

He probably means that the content cycle is almost certainly going to be mostly unchanged

that's a real low bar

>>not realizing XIV-fags are hyping “Heavensward” but with a violet paintjob
>reskinned
How are those ESL classes treating you Frog user?

Having patch cycles means an expansion is 'reskinned'? That doesn't make any sense. You're a fucking retard.

I hope you tanks are DPSing.

Attached: 1550052753818.png (705x1000, 665K)

posting this shit before blessfag does

Attached: 1523808111130.jpg (7299x4320, 3.93M)

user you cant be that daft right? This has to be bait? It even references the context so you understand.

Same format of gameplay and content release
HW post-patch content
>3 Alliance Raids
>3 tiers of 4 normal raids for 12 total
>1 post-patch story Primal and a trio of optional Primals
>Diadem overworld duty for extra loot and gear

SB post-patch content
>3 Alliance Raids
>3 tiers of 4 normal raids for 12 total
>1 post-patch story Primal and a trio of optional Primals
>Eureka overworld duty for extra loot and gear

No, nuke africa. No more niggers and refugees and no precious metals for chang and his cockroack family to hoard while forcing westerners to bend to chinkland's will

At least Diadem didnt have the relic, god Eureka killed content longevity with no relic to prop them up.

It's gonna be so good bros

Attached: Genius.png (640x853, 1.22M)

Tanks are meant to tank. Healers are meant to heal. If you want to DPS, roll a DPS.

go samefag somewhere else, falseflagging retard

Shitty bait, enjoy your ban for enforcing a playstyle on people :^)

why is a reliable update schedule a problem?

Lack of proper change and/or growth leads to stagnation. It’s fine if they follow the patch formula the same but when nothing really looks like an evolution of what they cemented in the previous expansion you need to wonder what they’re really doing when a good chunk of things are reused, especially so with Omega’s raid and Dissidia.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one happy that FFXIV is "stale" and "same thing over and over". It's a tried and true formula and I like the content I do in FFXIV

I would much rather have more of the same than new shit that would enviably suck.

I didn't really make that post as a critique of the system. Just that it exists as such.
Honestly out of FF14, I'm just looking forward to where the story direction is going with ShB cause all that's been teased so far is some crazy shit.

Growth is never bad user. I rather they grow on systems than do something new at the cost of mass resources but they don’t even do that. Dungeons should be getting better and more expansive, Raids should be raids and not glorified Ex fights and the overworld should get stuff from diadem and Eureka. Thats building on systems but they dont want to do even that.

Less than two weeks until the shitstorm.

Attached: bzngg4meszj21.png (566x581, 657K)

Can't wait for deniers to be BTFO.

Attached: 1539316437956.jpg (936x668, 302K)

Holy shit, is FFXIV always like this?

I might have to pick this up

I’ll agree with better dungeons, I would like to see more stuff like Ghimlyt Dark, but what do you mean raids should be raids? Also Eureka was terrible and I would hate to have aspects of that shit in the overworld.

SOON
no limited pls

Attached: FFXI-Elvaan-Puppetmaster.jpg (314x350, 54K)

mostly yeah

Attached: 4ed.jpg (708x805, 175K)

Oh my sweet summer child.

Attached: 2lf8bym4zs5z.jpg (364x511, 29K)

Attached: chrome_2019-03-06_18-35-49.png (991x166, 41K)

not always, but its great when it does happen
youtu.be/iphf6mNjqMs

>posting major spoiler
There are a bunch of new players in this thread. Might as well spoiler things.

Attached: 1550340904484.png (428x424, 124K)

Explain me why some tards keep using tank stances EVEN NOW? God, this meta established a few years ago and fucking tank keep using fucking tank stance and deal less damage than expected from them.
I hope they all be banned.

Attached: 1499062443190.jpg (1192x121, 25K)

I'm a level 64 scholar, the fuck am I doing wrong healing is panicky if I get a big pull done on me.

Make them more like Coils where you actually progressed into a region/setting.
>but trash mobs
The solution is simple, give them a drop table with decent crafting materials for glamours or even alternate crafted gear alternatives. Make sure theyre not HP sponge variants of existing trash and give them some unique aspects here and there. Hell maybe reuse the ideas from T2 ADS setup.

some people don't care about your autistic meta and just wish to get through content as easily as possible.

>Looking through chat settings
>See this
>"You defeat the Shadow Lord"
>Nier crossover announced
Yoshi knew since day one

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-03-11_22-22-04.png (554x677, 241K)

do some fishing for adlo crits

save 1 or 2 aetherflow stacks for lustrate

put shadowflare on the pack of mobs to slow its attack speed

youtube.com/watch?v=czZVDtR7_I0
This is a great video for SCHs

> as easily as possible.
Yes. That's why tanks should use damage stances because it's much easier when you waste 15 minutes on dungeon instead of 25

>there are people in this thread right now without a eureka weapon

Attached: 2355343636.jpg (463x316, 23K)

Attached: 3073766404_32182e6e4f.jpg (500x400, 102K)

>imagine rolling stats on a glamstick

dumb zoomer

>Mfw skipped CT back in the days
>Mfw it will be relevant in ShB
>Mfw the cutscenes in the unending journey are just the generic cutscenes when it first shows you the zone or when you defeat a boss and it evaporates
God fucking damn it I just had to be an ADHDn nigger. "Who plays MMORPGs for the story lol" I thought, yeah well fuck me now

Attached: 1552338502774.jpg (573x558, 29K)

reliable crits while fuckin leveling? I'm not packing all my skills or crit materia man.

most of the story is in the quests not the instance

it's a good video but I still wind up physick spamming while screaming on big pulls.

Look up the cutscenes on YouTube

So I don't use the unending journey much but I just found that under the tab called "Chronicles of a new era" there's a lot of cutscenes for all the major sidecontent like all 8man and 24man raids

Attached: 1545738768391.jpg (768x768, 75K)

>physick spamming
you stop that right now. chuck an adlo out and spam embrace, pop cooldowns as needed
Keybind embrace

Dude in my FC just got 3 day ban for leaving his character afk in Limsa while his character was looking at other character.
He was reported for "stalking and harassment".

Attached: 1536711407593.jpg (395x401, 59K)

I know it's bad but I feel like the tank is going to drop dead if I don't.
and I do keep eos on obey and keybind her skills.

Attached: 1551637786527.png (613x648, 181K)

Invest in Ala Mhigan industries like salt mining in order to create profit for Ul'dah while also creating more jobs for Mhiggers domestically and in Ala Mhigo

There is no way this is for real, what happened to "reasonable GMs"?

I highly doubt this.

unless people post evidence assume they're full of shit, there's been ever so much funposting revolving around the "new harassment rules"

Scholar is not a DPS.

>no limited pls
Please look forward to it.

And what are Viera? They are just forest evel with bunny girl skin. They have no backstory or lore.

You can hate wow all you like but they actually put some effort into the new races. What are Viera outside of a fan pandering? Espically since most people concider mi'qote players to be furry shitters.

Disprove it. Give all this massive backstory on Viera and how deep their lore is. We can wait.

>laugh emote at a friend
>get reported and banned from some completely different person who thought i was making fun of them

nice game yoshi

Whats the worst thing that could happen to your Job in ShB?

Attached: lucas.jpg (641x920, 53K)

The Wood Wailers routinely do nothing, its hilarious.

Turned into a support cuck.

im going to marry garuda!

Attached: ffxiv primals.jpg (1500x935, 249K)

First of all, do yourself a favor and toss physick to the dead end of your hotbar because short off "I'm 1 gcd away from running out of mana" using it over Adlo is a complete waste of your GCDs.
On giant pull, it's very likely that adlo shield will be destroyed inbetween casts, thus if you aren't currently using your off-GCDs to heal because you just ran out your go to panic heal rotation on big pull should be: Adlo -> Emergency Tactics!Adlo -> Adlo -> *this is where you get your aetherflow back and go back to superior lustrates and excogs*.
If things get really bad, use your dissipate. 3 Lustrates go a long way in keeping your tank alive when Eos can't keep up.

Attached: 1551324427053.gif (647x534, 1.55M)

>things that never happened episode #7421

Attached: 51099698_2550604098286503_5514526197456830464_n.png (640x550, 509K)

>Louisoix
High French, Incredibly low clears. Yikes.

IS this rothgar or whatever?

for me, its sophia

>Captain Marvel is a comparable story to contemporary refugee crises
Are you retarded? All of the Skrulls are a handful of people being systematically genocided by an AI-led warrior race.

thanks for the advice user, I'll try it though I might need to re-order my hotbar a little to make things like dissipate easier to slap.

It gets the MCH treatment. Or in WHM case, they double down on the lillies mechanic.

>5

>tfw be posting saturday night threads and someone obsessed with you keeps telling me i'm you
are you ever going to live stream your suicide?

Attached: 1552149360224.png (250x250, 125K)

it gets left in its current state
being a MCH is suffering

and that's where Highlanders come from

Just make an Ivalice MMO for fuck's sake.

hi meowie, hope u are doing well

>Servers with lower french populations have higher numbers of clears across the board
I certainly do wonder what the reason is.

Attached: tarothink.jpg (555x328, 23K)

>A R T S Y
>R
>T
>S
>Y

Attached: 8392t34t9.png (532x500, 442K)

Become stationary like BLM

I will forever be disappointed these aren't playable, but I'll take what I can get.

Attached: NEj2ZeHhR-dLglfc0Kzs_c7F6Q.jpg (2000x2000, 459K)

Making MCH worse would be difficult. But, for worst case scenario shit it'd be if it went back to cast times but kept the Heat Mechanic and ammo count the same.

Good thing Ivalice is in FFXIV.

Does the nu-males of Giant Bomb still play FFXIV?

Attached: giantbombzoequinn.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

I'm going to marry Yugiri!

Attached: 71447879_p0.png (1000x1000, 755K)

>PBR
Fucking hell

Chances MCH gets unfucked?

Getting its damage reduced to give it some gay party buff

5%

You mean the MNK treatment?

More like copypastas from jealous WoW players.

I'm really wishing for a WoW crossover event to make the WoWfugees in FFXIV feel welcome. I always wanted a Deathwing mount.

Attached: doublesodafillffxivwow.jpg (640x853, 345K)

I used to do this until BfA was just such a piece of shit that I dropped WoW for the foreseeable future.

That's basically what XIV is. But they were trying to be their own world while still being heavily inspired by Ivalice.

Lamia player here. Houses don't always pop up but there's a decent amount of empty plots time to time

>WoWfugees
>still cant prove this meme with non-anecdotal evidence

Why is Jenova the worst server?

Attached: 1526208200599.jpg (2000x2734, 3.69M)

last digit odds = worse than BFA
last digit evens = it's way better than Classic WoW

Nope, no immediate plans!
Thank you, same to you.

Me on the bottom left.

Can't wait for the meltdowns.

me on the top left

WoW crossover is never happening but the director of FFXIV wishes to do a Diablo crossover someday if Blizzard would let them.

>user desperately tries to get odd number every thread and fails everytime
It's fate, you cannot deny it.

Attached: 1256735734576484.jpg (474x471, 23K)

>Just finished watching all the Crystal Tower cutscenes after having skipped it
Holy fuck HW tier adventures with Thancred and G'Raha when??

Lmao it's the 4th time now user. Just accept it and move on

Attached: 3496534.jpg (556x610, 197K)

In July.

No we get the gremlin and only the gremlin

Attached: 1544310253178.png (1329x973, 2.46M)

Getting changed at all. I love where its at and dread what they're going to do to it.

Job opportunities and mutual profit over handouts.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

>Gremlin is the narrator
>You go through entire MSQ while it shittalks your every move and decision

Attached: 1551327697004.jpg (711x735, 316K)

You will not survive.

Attached: shaman_01.png (500x700, 196K)

This. The thing will be useless by level 74. It's near useless now all things considered.

>he thinks a preorder reward is going to be the narrator
>he doesn't know that Fray is going to be the narrator

Attached: 1522245443169.jpg (312x362, 31K)

damn I finally got mudfish and this shit dropped my ping from 120ms to 80ms

>mfw the person who wrote the drk questlines is in charge of the main story for shb

Attached: 1531770928593.png (600x606, 229K)

>Job opportunities
More like economic colonialism over direct colonization. Essentially forcing Ala Mhigo into becoming a serf state, dependent on Ul'dah, and perpetually poor compared to Ul'dah. I understand the concept "but now they have jobs!", and sure, things are better, but it's actually a trap.

You can see this kind of stuff IRL regularly. The only problem occurs when those regions finally say fuck off and start to leverage their population into economically replacing their 'masters', see: India.

Not taking a political stance, just pointing out it's not as simple as "yay get rid of welfare, give them a hand up not a hand out".

Attached: 1521184185542.png (399x332, 34K)

it dropped mine from 3000ms to 30ms

God that'd be great, even Fordola was shocked at the sheer amount of bullshit the WoL deals with.

But Fray doesn’t exist unless you’ve done the DRK quests.

Define exist.

>you are still a good person
why is it so melancholy

Attached: 1462679397595.jpg (547x550, 69K)

>More like economic colonialism over direct colonization. Essentially forcing Ala Mhigo into becoming a serf state, dependent on Ul'dah, and perpetually poor compared to Ul'dah
That's not what actually happened though. Lolorito is investing in the saltery, but they're not a serf state. Nanamo also set up trade schools so that the Ala Mhigans could train themselves and become self-sufficient. You teach the goldsmith trade school in those job quests.

Fray as the WoL's Esteem always exists because of the events of 2.5. It just takes the name and shape of Fray after you pick up that soul crystal. But all they need for a narrator is a voice.

DELETE THIS

Attached: wow.gif (1150x760, 883K)

>OF is seething at the mere idea of "young elezen" rabbits being playable.
I hope we get some cute and funny announcements.

Attached: Illya Ruler.jpg (559x789, 78K)

Soon, G'raha...

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-03-12_00-01-39.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Why do people act as if the side quests don't exist if you don't do them? I'd always assume if you do them later it's more of a "flashback". Besides, we all know Canon WoL helped every single person.

>MSQ journal entries will feature Fray and Myste banter as WoL dives deeper into insanity
>WoL becomes TFS Piccolo as a result

Attached: jc.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Or more easily didn't help anyone outside of MSQ.

Going through hellish ordeals and watching your friends die takes its toll on you, especially if you do it constantly like the WoL does.

Based gremlin.

>I'd always assume if you do them later it's more of a "flashback".
That's exactly what the devs said happens. Every side quest canonically happens during the patch it's introduced in.

Too late, I already impregnated her.

You couldn't have impregnated her, because I already impregnated her and Cirina!

Not a problem, DRK is a canon WoL job as of ShB and looking at how Uldah Summoner group that WoL and SMN trainer create is canon through Tales from the Storm, it's safe to assume that atleast every job story happened.

Man the WoL is already pretty fucking crazy, the guy's got two split personalities that can physically manifest with aether.

>Lolorito is investing in the saltery, but they're not a serf state.

And the global south aren't serf-states to the west.

>BRD
It can't get any worst.

Yeah, I told her to tell you the baby was yours.

Myste is less a personality and more an amalgamation of everyone you've lost.

>cash shop in a subscription MMO with paid expansions

Oopf. That's a "No!" from me.

Attached: 13567272.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>BRD becomes MCH's bitch
>2% passive crit removed
>Crit scaling nerfed into the fucking ground

bow wizzard mk 2, this time with even less mobility

remove gauss barrel from the game entirely and then sure. sounds great.

>raids should be raids

Why do people want to waste time killing dumb trash mobs to create the illusion that anything but killing the bosses matters?

Cash shop is mostly purely cosmetic shit but yeah, it's pretty fucking gay.

She wasn't pregnant. I checked.

>Fat cat mount comes out at the same time as an in game event that is literally a 2 minute long fetch quest that rewards a gay as fuck flower crown
>Mention how I dislike this in a public discord
>"well I mean it's optional you don't have to buy it!!!"
>"b-but you're getting the regalia soon!"
>1 free mount vs several cash shop mounts and glamours
I'm "ok" with a cash shop as long as the in game rewards are good but I hope you get fucking cancer if you think what they've been doing recently is okay

Attached: 37984969_306431380094384_4025377524589527040_n.jpg (720x720, 83K)

I will drop the game if any of these happen. Just give us a new AoE and that is it.

Gauss Barrel isn't MCHs issue. It was fine in HW.

It's WoLs guilt in the same way Fray was WoLs esteem.

Real shit's how WoL can create split personalities that can affect physical world AND those personalities can spawn more people from thin air, aided only by memories.

Attached: debiruman.png (633x578, 376K)

*punts*

Crit scaling is definitely getting scaled back again just like in SB

You get ONE (1) tank of concentrated Black Rose, enough to wipe an entire city-state.
Where do you use it and why?

Attached: file.png (560x133, 51K)

Any cash shop, even cosmetics, is a No.

It always, ALWAYS, leads to a slippery slope whereby more and more of the game development gets pointed towards developing these assets as the whales are just far too profitable to ignore. What happened to getting such things by actually playing the game?

YoshiP got away with a storyline last year where a like 10 year old girl was raped and murdered

what MMO doesn't have a cash shop by now.

Is this even a question? Literally everyone will say "Ala Mhigo because Mhiggers"

Please don't get my hopes up, it's cruel

I don't need it. The city state I want to gas is already getting a dose here in 2 weeks.

eeh... more like Fray was anger, and Myste was sorrow, I think.
I hope DRK gets unfucked because leveling it is just mandatory to see where the job story goes next.

>Mfw $30 mount is literally a whale
Yoshi spits in their faces but they still eat up everything, it's honestly baffling

Attached: 1533626720657.png (500x341, 130K)

The worst is the stupid haughty fucking cunts who say "It just lets you know who in-game is an idiot for buying such a thing!", somehow they don't realize that the game developers care less and less about them as a player and the whale is more important.

Attached: yotsuba.jpg (393x289, 45K)

You get a lot of mounts from just playing the game though. The only misstep they really took is the lack of two seaters. From my knowledge you can only get ONE without some type of outside the game bs. and that's after 2000 fucking roulettes.

>mhiggers
The answer should be "Round up all Lalafells on Hydaelyn in Thanalan desert and use it there"

May as well go with a classic then.
To anyone reading: Thancred is Lahabrea

>eeh... more like Fray was anger, and Myste was sorrow, I think.
Fray wasn't anger. Fray was the WoL's desire to leave the hero life behind and live for themselves. It was a selfish frustration. Fray is angry, but he's angry because WoL won't love themselves over other people.

Limsa, I'm so sick of the people who loiter about by the Aetherite being creepy fucks, the rest of the city is just acceptable collateral damage.

>Fat people are now a race

>Thancred is Lahabrea
Based.

Attached: 4363576587.jpg (366x366, 16K)

not really whales, it isn't pay2win

it's more just mountaholics and glamour whores that can't be assed to raid for nice gear

>spits in their face

He's giving them exactly what they want.

>You get a lot of mounts from just playing the game though.

I want all the mounts obtainable from playing the game.

Really shows you what a horrid landscape we have of choice for MMO's. Maybe Pantheon will be good since they have vowed never to have a cash shop or anything of it's ilk.

Attached: 1341.jpg (482x307, 49K)

Ok heres another, Lahabrea is a jobber and even the other asciens are snickering behind his back and calling him a dumbass.

>Get group of friends together to raid all the savage raids we've missed since they quit shortly after Shinryu normal.
>All of them get back on, we have plenty of people to do content with.
>Several of them tell me they're just leveling alts and don't care to do any of the max level stuff since it's not relevant content anymore.
>One of them throws a fit when I tell him I'm going to join this other FC so I can raid.

Is there no pleasing these people? While I'm disappointed I won't be seeing the content with friends, I'm not going to miss out on it just because they don't care to do it.

Attached: 1546481827801.gif (635x351, 3.91M)

Well at least the game's first 4seater will be gained ingame

Vegetables bruise easily.

Attached: 1550097786297.png (3084x2568, 188K)

There isn't an online game out there where everything is obtainable in game, there are limited items in every multiplayer game especially MMOs.

Whales doesn't have any reference to pay2winning, user. In fact, they're even more whale-like for gobbling up everything even though it's only cosmetic.

That aside, XIV does have pay2win with level boosts, story skip potions and most egregious of all the ability to purchase additional retainers (this one is a real boon if you're into the economic side of XIV, which in my opinion is probably one of the best crafting systems in any MMO)

>There isn't an online game out there where everything is obtainable in game

Ok how is that even remotely an argument. Just because every MMO engages in whaling means it's an acceptable practice?

Is there any confirmation that it will be gained in game without paying? They showed off the collectors edition mount for shadow bringers too.

No shame. If they don't wanna run content, find an fc that will. You can do a linkshell if you still wanna talk with em

it's an event item by the look of it, event items are always obtainable freely ingame while the event is on, then they throw it up on the store a year later.

I'm just saying it's something you need to live with.

It means you have no choice, this is simply the state of things. You can choose not to play because of it but you won't change anything and you also won't get to play anything. Consumers have definitively shown they are fine with cosmetic cash shops. Maybe you can go and make an ultra successful online game with no cash shop and everyone will follow suit.

It sounds like you would be better with a linkshell with your friends and a fc to run things with. Or vice versa. Don't really need a fc to run shit.

Attached: 1529054439472.png (300x163, 47K)

>level boosts and story skips
>pay 2 win
>end up at level cap with no gear and no currency
>pay 2 win

Well everyone is assuming it'll be from garuda 2.0 like the rathalos mount from rathalos.

It'll be from in-game no doubt but I'm guessing that it's not going to be as simple as a questline. It'll be like the Rathalos mount where there's a trial and you'll need to clear it a jillion times for the mount.

I'm having troubles making friends in this game. Every FC I join or people I talk to are either social outcasts or boomers.

what am i supposed to see here?

But I don't live with it. I have no subscription to XIV anymore and will be picking up Pantheon if only because they vow to never have a cash shop.

Mystery nigga is G'raha.

>don't care to do any of the max level stuff since it's not relevant content anymore.
It can be argued that current tier savages and ultimates are unironically the only content WORTH doing.
They're probably shitty ass greylet parsers who look down on people who don't think 24 man alliance raids are extremely difficult anyways. Find an FC to do content with

The job skips alone give you 9 million gil, and a full set of 60 armor.

and thats a big deal because...?

Then good for you sticking to your convictions but why come to this thread and complain about it? Are you like a vegan where it doesn't matter that you do what you do but it's telling other people how to live their lives?

Well theres at least dogs for EXs

They give you 300k gil, which is less than you get from leveling by level 50

>Join an FC
>Everyone has a wife and kids
>Everyone has a successful career
>Everyone is moving forward in their lives
>Except you

Attached: 1523183786236.jpg (2000x1742, 107K)

The level boost gives you a set of ilevel 260 (Shire) gear. Not sure about gil, since I never bought one. Had a friend who did buy one, but he never told me if he got any gil or not.

I guess not the biggest deal but it was supposed to be a bit of a mystery, and supposedly he sealed up the tower for a long time. For him to come back so soon is a surprise.

It gives you a set of 260 gear which you'd have the poetics to buy + upgrade if you actually did the story

It gives 500k.

>454144497
Could mean time travel shenanigans, since he sealed himself in the crystal tower til sometime in the future

Nope, 300k

Despite it all being ruined, it seemed like their stonework was pretty impressive as well. The capital looks pretty great, the villager houses are more akin to tiny fortresses due to being made of thick stone instead of wood, and that massive ruined highway and tunnel network present in the Lochs and Peaks suggest one of their kings must've whipped the shit out of the population to essentially make a massive logistics network.

Other than that, they were renowned for their mercenary armies like you said, chief among them being the Royal Pikemen before the Garleans took over. They lost a war against the three city states long ago, but only because of a tactical blunder that saw them try to deploy 15 feet pikes in the middle of the Black Shroud, though had things been different, it's likely AM would've been the capital of Eorzea with Ishgard remaining an outlier.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-11 19-29-09.png (974x302, 40K)

>You can choose not to play because of it but you won't change anything and you also won't get to play anything.

But Pantheon is upcoming and will have no cash shop. Guess there is a market for players who don't like getting fucked, huh.

>Consumers have definitively shown they are fine with cosmetic cash shops.

The problem isn't the consumers, people can pay towards what they want. The problem is the fucking developers, cash shop (even cosmetic shit) is just too profitable and eventually the game, such as XIV, becomes inundated towards cash shop content rather than even attempting to implement this stuff in the game, the GAME which I'd be paying a monthly subscription towards.

How much is the XIV subscription per month? 15 USD with a few retainers extra right? They'd easily get 180~USD a year out of me, no problem (even more if you count when expansion drops), if they didn't have this cash shop but No.

Attached: 1111116.jpg (630x727, 214K)

My issue is that they're all downers. Anytime I talk to them is I hate work, I'm so tired and I'm having a fight with X (usually X is in the same FC too).

Not going to lie. Couples as FC leaders suck ass.

So yes, I was right..

>Fat cat mount is cash shop only
I'm still pissed about that. At least if it had a ridiculous ingame requirement it would give me an incentive to resub again but now there's just no fucking way I'm paying the equivalent of getting a full new game on a fucking meme cosmetic no matter how much I want it.

Attached: tumblr_nobehn9yZu1utbs0ao1_1280.png (680x486, 232K)

Then play your probably DoA MMO.

Attached: ffxiv_03112019_193053_962.png (335x174, 37K)

>that massive ruined highway and tunnel network present in the Lochs and Peaks suggest one of their kings must've whipped the shit out of the population to essentially make a massive logistics network
When their economy was based on traders moving through the country, they need a good highway system. They're also the only Eorzean city-state that even has/had actual roads.

>Then good for you sticking to your convictions but why come to this thread and complain about it?

Because I greatly enjoy MMORPGs and have been playing them since before the turn of the millennium.

>Are you like a vegan where it doesn't matter that you do what you do but it's telling other people how to live their lives?

lol. I'm free to come in here and talk about MMORPGs how I see fit you hussy little slut.

>didn't pay for the cloud cycle
c'mon bro

Not 300,000 each. They are worth 10k each.

You're expecting a retarded WoWfag to have actually played the game, ann

So will the Ishgard restoration fix it for all players like more donuts and idyleshire? Or just for you like the doman enclave?

Would be kinda odd for new players to see a pristine ishgard

Yeah I will, I just told you I was going to.

Attached: 1531561.png (300x300, 192K)

The developers wouldn't develop that way if people didn't pay hand over fist, justifying it with "it's only cosmetic!" It is a two-sided problem.

Hasnt the only cash shop stuff been items that were either part of events in other areas and random shit that NPC's wear?

I dont think there's been any cosmetic gear that has been specifically made for the cash shop.

Speaking of which, this one could be one of the pay to win issues albiet rather small since it gives you the +1 mount speed regardless if you have the upgrade. For shadowbringers that could mean you get to the area, just *that* much more quickly.

My guess is for all. I'm assuming there will be some sort of quest check where it sees if you've finished the final steps of faith.

Literally none of the cash shop items have been made for the cash shop. They're all recycled event gear or foreign region promo items that were resold

You just really like being offended dont you?

Pantheon's reward tiers are already basically a cash shop.

It kind of makes me sad, AM was actually a really interesting place based on the bits we know before Garlemond took over and essentially killed the only competent left after those people killed the royal family. And then we killed literally the last man ambitious enough to try and reclaim AM at any cost because the Eorzean alliance are lazy shits.

What's a great way of making gil other than eureka. I'm finding that nothing is really selling right now...

>The developers wouldn't develop that way if people didn't pay hand over fist

this is the problem. It's TOO profitable.

Now imagine how much money the developers who introduce fucking RNG gambling mechanics into their cash shop are making.

Attached: 136788900.jpg (266x310, 20K)

>Going to a thread about a game you dislike just to tell everyone that you aren't going to play it
Fuck cash shops but you're a fag

You would expect someone from Yea Forums to know what they're talking about?

For fucks sake people still use years old arguments on any number of topics that werent even true when they first became a meme.

The dinosaur?

Attached: 1445675870425.gif (640x480, 348K)

I can see it being a minor advantage if we get stuck at another raubahn's wall and crafters focus on that to pass the time.

>Seasonal events before
>Full glamour set/multiple emotes/mount/orchestrion rolls/minions/new minigame

>Seasonal events now
>Single piece of glamour, no emotes, no minions, no orchestrion rolls, no mounts, recycled minigames

Attached: 1545590653419.jpg (365x363, 21K)

far eastern gear, maid/butler gear, various china/korea event items. Most of the cash shop is past event gear but there's still a decent amount of exclusive items, mostly mounts and emotes.

Depends on the content
BCoB happens regardless of you doing it or not. If you don't do it, Alisaie laments you not being there with them when they saw it through.

Ala Mhigo was already going to hell entirely on their own after the Autumn War. The monks went the Jedi route and got too involved in politics, leaving their religion in the dust to become a police force. Then Theodoric came to power and fucked everything.

I still can't believe they had the balls to do the valentine's event with simply unused trash.

>hurr durr I'll seal myself inside this tower and only open it when the world is ready to make use of the technology inside
>you end up going back inside no more than ~5 years later in-universe
well so much for that

Shhh, dont shatter their ignorance. They have their head firmly entrenched in the ground with Pantheon and its where they want it.

Yeah I came into a videogame thread talking about why I don't like videogame. deal with it and suck my fat 7 inch long 7 inch thick dick.

There are parts of this game I absolutely love (crafting/gathering) and parts I despise (cash shop).

Attached: 13516.png (526x524, 441K)

I assume they'll pick up once ShB is out.

If they continue to have crappy rewards, then sure thats bad

A year ago for valentines we got 2(1) mounts. We got a bear that year for xmas. Little ladies day 3 emotes. This year? hahaha....

You despise being able to buy old event gear?

Indeed. You have to realize there is also a new generation of people who are raised in the market that believe this to simply be the way of things. This stuff has been going on for at least a decade in the state it is now. My earliest exposure to the stuff being horse armor from TES and TF2's mann-conomy update which introduced me to loot crates.

There's a full outfit for easter this year at least.

Dont the seasonal events usually get a little more sparse when an expansion approaches?

I might catch shit for this, but I wish the Steam workshop existed for XIV. People could make armor/glamor sets that, if approved by Square-Enix, would make it into the game with a small pricetag attached. It's almost certain that the masses could design better gear and animations for classes than SE cares to, though it'd probably lead to SE getting even lazier than they are.

Attached: 1533781585150.jpg (299x313, 82K)

>Literally none of the cash shop items have been made for the cash shop
That's just a flat out lie.
>Eastern Socialite
>Fairy Tale Prince/Princess
>Angel/Demon sets
>Nezha sets
>Carbuncle sets
>Far Eastern Gentleman/Lady
>Edda's dress and weapons
>Fuga Attire
>Far Eastern Patriarch
That's just what I see on the first page and I think that's enough to show you for the fucking idiot you are.

Not even. Yoshi P and the dev team already said that everything that has happened so far happened in one year. You defeated Gaius, got chased out of Ul'dah, ended the Dragonsong War, liberated Ala Mhigo and Doma, and started another war with Garlemald all in under a year.

I guess that's fair. Hope Pantheon does well so it proves that cash shops aren't the only way to go for MMO's.

All of those were old event items from china/korea or NPC outfits

Those were promotional items in other regions. Or in the case of Edda's, something an NPC wore.

So no, they weren't made specifically for the cash shop.

Based Colenol Sanders.

Tell me about the fat cat mount

>All of those were old event items from china/korea
You mean cash shop items from China/Korea.
>or NPC outfits
Which were developed for the cash shop rather than being content rewards. There's no fucking excuse putting Edda's outfit in the cash shop on the same fucking patch when they gave her the boss fight where she wears it.

Promotional item for China.

Those items were cash shop items in china, only made available at a later date here, you fucking dimwit

Those aren't "event items". They're just china exclusives, they get directly put onto the cash shop because the chinks are used to being anally ravaged by microtransactions but lo and behold, reddit catches wind of it and cries until Yoshi pulls his dick out of the chinese and puts it into our assholes

>ummm no sweetie? they modeled it for Edda first so it doesn't matter that they withheld it for the purpose of selling it on the cash shop in the first place ;)

Well, that's kinda retarded.

They were part of promotional events. Similar to say, the Monkey King cloud which was a promotional thing with Amazon.

I can forgive the chink and gook shit, but theres no excuse for the carbuncle, edda and all the mounts

Attached: 1432522054715.jpg (1255x701, 225K)

Who gives a fuck about cosmetic shit being sold when none of it is P2W?

Isn't this par the course, though?
I seem to remember the year of events leading up to SB being fairly barebones as well compared to the first year of HW.3

Because those cosmetic items should be content rewards you god damn imbecile.

MMO's have had promo shit since at least WoW, probably before, Ultima Online probably had something. But WoW had it ultra egregiously even in the early days with the mounts from the TCG.

Cosmetics are ultimately the only reason to play an MMO because all your progress gets reset on a regular schedule.

>There are parts of this game I absolutely love (crafting/gathering)
Are we playing the same game?
Grinding up crafting and gathering in XIV is even more mind numbingly soul crushingly boring than it is in fucking Runescape and is made twice as bad by the limited inventory space (guess you better pay up for more retainers lmao).

Because you're already paying for a monthly sub and expect to be able to get everything the game has to offer without paying additional money. Not to mention that Yoshi LITERALLY said he wouldn't add microtransactions at 2015 fanfest

i had my eye on pantheon until...

Attached: fantasy star citizen.jpg (931x391, 116K)

Every other MMO I ever played has stuff that was removed and can never be obtained ever again, at least XIV gives you a chance to get this shit.

>Not to mention that Yoshi LITERALLY said he wouldn't add microtransactions at 2015 fanfest
OH NONONONONO

Attached: 1538536146548.jpg (1242x554, 252K)

pretty jewish, probably why everyone bought it from third party sites

What the fuck

>Wanting to use an official forum for any game ever

Attached: really.gif (500x281, 854K)

because they could be ingame rewards or crafted you ape

Holy fuck.

>Grinding up crafting and gathering in XIV is even more mind numbingly soul crushingly boring than it is in fucking Runescape and is made twice as bad by the limited inventory space (guess you better pay up for more retainers lmao).

I find it super relaxing, I love the animations when you're gathering, the outfits you can wear while doing it and the coziness of it. The crafting is nice too because I can just go off and gather all the materials needed for stuff myself, then I can be useful to other players by crafting gear they can actually use for stuff like selling High-Quality lowlevel armour and weapons for people leveling.

Attached: 151111.jpg (664x578, 61K)

Nigga, before they introduced the cash shop they used to put old event items back up for sale on NPCs for gil when the event rolled back around.

>You mean cash shop items from China/Korea.
No they were promotional shit with 7/11 or amazon. Like the maid outfit and the eastern journey set were in the US.

Hahahaha what the actual fuck

Attached: 1529458374579.jpg (500x500, 39K)

We also may be getting instanced housing with the ishgard shit too. What he should be saying is "well we don't have plans for that right now."

>$1,000
>$3,000
>$10,000

Attached: 1540311089009.png (800x600, 88K)

Reminder that even the Chinese/Korean items are made in-house. The regions that license the game out in those regions just ask for these cosmetics to sell and then NA begs to pay for them.
>Event items used to come back into annual events before the introduction of the Cash Shop
Literally no excuse

Attached: FFXIV_Cash_Shop.jpg (5694x2214, 3.87M)

>10k
Brah...

Attached: 1544722834104.jpg (550x650, 83K)

oh i didn't see this, on further inspection the $10k pledge is probably only the tip of the iceberg

Attached: illuminati.jpg (965x190, 64K)

>VIP forum access
it's dead on arrival. Why do people keep falling for these scams?

Oh god damn, this is pathetic.

Attached: 1550085998838.gif (362x345, 3M)

I guess investment opportunities are a bit different than asking a random player to spend $10k for a game

>would make it into the game with a small pricetag attached.

Cancer.

>It's almost certain that the masses could design better gear and animations for classes than SE cares to, though it'd probably lead to SE getting even lazier than they are.

IIRC they already make hairstyles, clothing, improve the technical quality of character assets (higher skin textures) and use certain graphical shaders to "improve" the look of the game.

What would actually fit into the theme of the game is debatable, but they're already putting in work.

i hope this means there wont be any fake deaths

Can you stop reddit spacing?

The only thing that the WoWfugees in XIV got was a rollout of new rules because of how shit they are to the general community. Because of them we've now got 50+ new rules that can be summarized as "stop being a cunt" but we never needed until the unwashed masses came into XIV.

>all the potentially interesting allagan characters they could introduce
>choose the bland deviantart OC red-eyes catboy

at least give him an actual personality

My concern is that with the Trust system, doesn't that mean everyone you get for that basically has perma plot armor?

Unless it isn't actually physically them who are coming with you but like aether shades or something

With Azys Lla, CT is pointless

Of course

Attached: 528418918.png (1269x1964, 972K)

>WoWfugees always memed in this threads
>Can never post proof
As far as I've seen in both XIV and WoW threads you fags seem to be content in sticking to your game while shitting on the other. Why would you think XIV would even be getting WoWfags when its a streamline variant of their game when they already started to hate it?
>inb4 posts anecdotal evidence

Attached: 4bba536c-s.png (480x269, 90K)

At least they explained his red eyes and it wasn't just for edgy catboy's sake. I think his personality has potential if they give him more screentime. He was an absolute bro during the time we got to spend with him

>We're not going to have you pay weekly maintenance or force you to log in regularly like in all those older shitty MMOs in order to keep your house
>However if you ever drop your sub you lose your entire house so you're basically paying monthly rent anyway get fucked nerd lmao
Yeah thanks Yoshi.

Attached: 1367443197871.jpg (900x900, 365K)

In FFXI it was a magic that created a copy of the person, but we'll have to see.

This shit is the only reason I haven't bought a house. I play in bursts and take multi-month hiatuses and would forget and lose it. I'd KILL to have a small or medium house to decorate and use, but I don't want to lose that investment because I felt like playing something else for a couple months.

>MNK
They make us slower

Currently, I believe male miqote are the only race/sex combo that hasn't gotten a major character with a voice actor.
Hyur and lalafell are both covered, Roes have Merlwyb and Gosetsu, elezen have all the characters in HW, Au Ra have characters in the steppe plus yugiri. And miqote have Y'shtola and that one rebel.

But yeah, no male miqote

>Elvaan
>clearly Tarutaru

>There's no fucking excuse putting Edda's outfit in the cash shop on the same fucking patch when they gave her the boss fight where she wears it.
They did this again with the damage Hildebrand outfit. Put it in the cash shop the very same patch that they put in more Hildebrand quests.

It's a dumb outfit but its the principle of it. Fucking cancerous.

>See somebody wearing it
>think "oh lol that's probably a hildibrand storyline reward, I should get to finishing it soon"
>Friend tells me it's from mogstation
What the honest fuck were they thinking? It's literally torn clothes and they sell that this for actual money?

Didn't that nigga in the Crystal Tower have one? Or was he not voiced? I don't remember.
Also, Gosetsu isn't technically a roe. He has a roe body size/skeleton mechanically, but nigga's a human/hyur/doman/whatever.

Attached: 1549269007738.png (492x164, 58K)

Gosetsu is specifically referred to as a Roegadyn multiple times.

>Currently, I believe male miqote are the only race/sex combo that hasn't gotten a major character with a voice actor
Yep, the reason first started suspecting the mystery nigga was G'raha is because he's the only slightly relevant male Miqo'te in the entire story.

>Didn't that nigga in the Crystal Tower have one?
It wasn't voiced.
>Also, Gosetsu isn't technically a roe. He has a roe body size/skeleton mechanically, but nigga's a human/hyur/doman/whatever.
He is a Roegadyn, from the unnamed Far Eastern clan. They mention his race a few times in the story.

>giving us random trash for Valentines this year
I almost admire the lack of fucks they give

Attached: 1509668478785.gif (322x322, 642K)

What I was seeing was so unbelievable that it took me a second to realize those were commas and that those zeroes weren't typos.

Raid storylines don't get voiced cutscenes.

Ivalice was the first raid to have any voices at all, but only for the last boss of ridorana and the bosses of orbonne

I really hope they give them all actual voice work in ShB. I hope Orbonne was a sign of that.

Post me a quote because I am sure is a Hyur.

But user its just cosmetic, you think your measly monthly sub is enough to keep the game running? People who buy cash shop items are the ones who fuel content creation. Just buy a mount or two and we'll eventually get those servers fixed.

Attached: Content_Creation.png (1042x349, 48K)

Great job, Yoshida.

Attached: please unsub 3.jpg (1920x1080, 870K)

>the only "new" tools we get are a 1% bonus to fists of fire which is gained through level up, an element water which gives tiny amounts of tp regen to self which doesnt outpace rotation, and the element makes tackle become retreat. level 80 skill is a 400 non aspected 80 second cooldown.

"No!".

Argath in Rabanastre was also voiced.

Source on Gosetsu's race? Not disbelieving, I'd just like confirmation for the future. It just seems odd becuase he -clearly- lacks the defining racial features of the dog-like nose and other shit.

It's funny the Pantheon shill stopped as soon as that user posted that picture.

I do hope they give MNK some flashier moves for ShB. The riddles are all good and useful, but they are just unexciting.

Also I wouldn't mind if they added chakra skills that require less than 5 chakras. Maybe make purification cost less? Kinda bullshit that MNK's agro cutter is pretty expensive all things considered compared to Sam's equivilent

Fun fact: Reddit's redesign updated the posting shit so there's no longer a need to "reddit space" anymore, so this insult is less useful now

I'm 215/450 Genesis cap what's the fastest way to hit the cap before reset?

Attached: 1397744349029.png (217x241, 87K)

He's a different race of Roegadyns than the Sea Wolves and Hellsguard, which is why he looks different, but he's still a Roegadyn.

youtu.be/xF7DP62JYAs?t=3750

Eureka, unfortunately

Soon

Attached: lea monde.jpg (1224x543, 181K)

Eureka NM trains are pretty solid if you are lucky.

Have you done your roulettes? You get nearly 100 from just the expert roulette

From early on in SB when you're looking for him in Kugane. Gosetsu just gets a unique face because he's important. He's not a Hellsguard or Roegadyn, but from a Far Eastern clan. Other Far Eastern Roes use the Hellsguard models but we can probably assume they're supposed to look more like Gosetsu.

Attached: 1533451601671.png (375x125, 9K)

Spam expert roulette possibly as tank, hope for bonus, otherwise just take the base dungeon tomes. Not much you can do really, maybe try other roulettes if you haven't done those yet. Either way cap doesn't matter

I can't do expert roulette apparently. I like just hit level 70.

>captain marvel
>"imperialism bad"

Attached: samui.gif (500x452, 987K)

Depends on the lore for it. If they lift it straight from XI it was a copy that you created from memories and emotions. There were trusts of characters at different ages or at different points of the story and even trusts for dead characters so its not a guarantee of permanent plot armor.

Unless the lore of trusts in XIV is that its really the characters coming with you rather than some kind of copy.

>He's not a Hellsguard or Roegadyn
Hellsguard or Sea Wolf*

>shill

No I'm still here you fucking dipshit, it's news to me too.

assuming you have roulettes available, do them at max level.
Alliance roulette gives 50 at level cap.
Expert will give you 90 but I assume you've already done that for today.

>That year the summer event was reskinned shisui armor
The actual audacity

Go back to /pol/ and be offended there.

>tcj is now a 1 button thing since all shitters want that
>more skills removed
>servers still in commieland
>more nerfs because of seething monk mains crying about nin

Attached: 1425486676753.png (173x180, 44K)

In that case I assume you probably aren't in a position to do NM train in Eureka
(Btw if you haven't started eureka, save yourself and run the other way)

In that case, you might just be SOL for the moment. There's no shame in not hitting cap every week though.

Some random-ass NPC calling him a Roegadyn because he's the SIZE of one isn't proof that he IS one. Try again.

Maybe you should have done your research before shilling the game.

It's not about shame it's about getting a chest/leg piece next week

HoH

They explicitly called him a roe. They didn't say he was a roegadyne LOOKING samurai. They said he's a roegadyne samurai, that's it.

You think people can't tell the difference betwen roes and hyur?

Attached: 1533536726638.png (1108x263, 33K)

How many do you get per run of that?

>this tribal allegiance to videogames

very strange.

Encyclopedia also confirms it.

>giving a shit about weekly tomes at this stage in the expansion

Attached: 1551569464928.gif (446x251, 721K)

Bruh I just wanted to play a big tank to contrast the cat-waifus, dont judge me

Starting to sound like you don't want him to be a Roe and won't let yourself be convinced otherwise.

Official forums for any MMO are pretty fucking shitty but XIV really does seem to have the worst. Some of the screencaps I've seen from there holy shit.

Well if you can get a decent sized party together, map farming with gazelleskin maps can get you a fair amount of mendacity if you have good luck pretty fast. It's also a great way to get money in general (though less so than it was at patch since the mats it gives have dropped in price

>Tfw friend gives me his account and asks me to log in regularly since he will be away for over a year because of conscription
>This song starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=LVHC4qiwoJM
I just want my friend back

Attached: 1551564837570.jpg (526x701, 90K)

You did come to an XIV thread shitting on how bad the game is for it's cash shop while going on about how you are going to play Pantheon instead. If that isn't tribal allegiance then I don't know what is.

>"Closer to"
>no actual subrace name
>Community Rep
Better than the NPC's comment, but still not "solid" enough. I want something in-canon that says he's a Roe of some mysterious subrace we've never seen another of.

>Q3: Gosetsu looks like a Roegadyn, but also looks like a big Highlander. Which race is he?
>A3: He's a Roegadyn, but one from the lands to the East. Rather than a Sea Wolf, he's closer to the Hellsguard tribe.
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323559?p=4121703#post4121703

Now shut the fuck up retard

Not getting voiced Omega was a fucking tragedy.
>No Exdeath and Kefka with their Dissidia voices.
>No Omega with a voice synthetizer
>No Adam and Eve going from monotone voice to animu screams for Cosmo Memory.
>No Final Omega sounding all broken down.

>he will be away for over a year because of conscription
fucking yikes

Attached: 1547868905841.png (669x625, 584K)

>"Closer to"
No, it says he's a Roegadyn. The 'closer to' is in reference to his clan.
>Community Rep
It's a transcript of a live letter where they answered multiple lore questions.

You know he's just forwarding a translation

Dude, multiple people have given you multiple sources and you are still saying it's not true.

You might just be a contrarian

Oh its this bait again

Because he's right.
IRL pouring money down a hole to save the world will just result in a bigger hole. No one wants to acknowledge that because the people pushing for it are under the idea that wealth is infinite (because none of what would be spent would be their own)
There's not one. Human suffering has existed since time began. By trying to end human suffering, you only cause others to be dragged down with it.
In FFXIV, pfft, idk. I never got this far in the campaign.

Until I see a canonical explanation, he's neither Roe nor Hyur, but "looks" like a large Hyur. Where's all the other disgusting bara non-green/blue men if that's the case?

I'm also looking forward to Ashes of Creation. Imagine being upset that people are mentioning upcoming MMORPGs that might lack the major detraction of XIV.

Attached: 13415t.png (429x410, 10K)

>start ffxiv
>play for 2 and a half months everyday
>get bored as fuck

fuck i thought this game would last me at least 3 months. god i want a good MMO so bad..

Attached: ooooyveeeey.jpg (200x328, 19K)

What, that you don't have to pay $10000 for a scam?

>>No Adam and Eve going from monotone voice to animu screams for Cosmo Memory.
thank fucking god for that.

>this shit again
gosetsu is an eastern roe as all are the others roes in doma, they just look like hellguards because se is a lazy small indie company
Same reason all the hyurs look like midlanders when they are eastern hyurs, only important characters get to look like unique
All the hyurs in doma and hingashi are actually baby face asian manlets like asahi

Attached: 1492674748505.jpg (290x481, 19K)

i love this game but i hate the community and a good chunk of you faggots as well

AoC looks pretty bad tbqh familia, I was looking forward to Pantheon but it's already turning into a massive cashgrab. MMORPGs are fucking dead my friend

I'm not upset, I am just telling you to do research before you shill.

Where will ShB's theme rank in themes?
Will we ever get a theme as great as Answers again?

I hope it's at least better than Revolutions, that was easily the weakest theme. Dragonsong isn't Answers, but it's at least still pretty damn good

lol

>play a game every day
>get bored of it due to oversaturation and your own autism
>this game sucks
okay

>expecting WoW-lite:Weeb edition to hold you over
user, you played yourself. You should only sub 3-4 times an expansion. Launch and each Raid tier introduction.

>Will we ever get a theme as great as Answers again?
I want this meme to die. Answers is not a good standalone song,it's only good with the context which in my book makes it a bad song because it needs outside help to be impactful

Why bother when somebody else will do my research for me if I bring up the topic in such a debate orientated atmosphere?

>AoC looks pretty bad tbqh familia

That's a shame it looked like it had a nice town system.

Attached: 13455636.jpg (182x195, 13K)

>start ffxiv
>play for 2 and a half months everyday
Shit dude, didn't realize we had time wizards among us.

Attached: 1551324874297.gif (500x282, 3.65M)

You burned out, it's happens with literally every video game.

GIVE
ME
HUNDRED
FISTS

Nigger your argument is the equivalent of saying Aymeric isn't an Elezen because he has a unique face.

Attached: 1547931147728.png (903x1210, 1.69M)

Bullshit, it's a great sounding song even without context.

And I was talking about themes in general. Answers was great in the context of the game, Dragonsong was great in the context of the game, revolutions is just meh in general.

It holds pretty fucking well by itself, you don’t need the context of the game to understand the lyrics. How does that not make a good song?

>are under the idea that wealth is infinite

For all practical purposes, the modern day world has such a high output that we could solve basically all the world's major problems. There's no reason for the conditions that exist in sweatshops other than accumulation of vast wealth in the hands of some individuals at the expense of others.

>Name is literally GODbert
He sounds right to me.

Aymeric has the giraffe neck and knife ears, lives among his people all over the place, and is directly related to the king of the giraffes, so no, bad example

Dragonsong was pretty great imo. Not better, but up there.

Answers has been a good song since it was introduced, years before the End of an Era cutscene.

Reminder that Fordola is barely an adult and has made many mistakes but shes not evil. Shes troubled.... think of the pain she goes through because of the unstable echo...

Attached: 1552026692660.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

AoC just looks crazy generic, after watching a couple gameplay videos I feel nothing, nothing makes me think "damn I really want to play this!" you feel me? The environments are comfy and the graphics are good and yeah sure it's pre-alpha but the gameplay is just nothing special, yet again

>Gosetsu has a Roegadyn body
>lives in a region with a unique Eastern clan of Roegadyns
>is directly called a Roegadyn by characters in the game, the devs, and the lore book
>b-b-but he's not a Roegadyn because they modeled a unique face!

She chose her side, and in the end, is just a war criminal. I'd be glad if she were simply locked up for life, but I'm sure they'll dredge her up again at some point becaue of the Echo.

>Hellsguard
>No dog nose

Attached: EPIC_YARN.jpg (540x540, 71K)

>see someone with titan or shiva weapon
>immediately think they are compensating for never clearing ultimate
Am I wrong

Attached: 1413923103180.gif (1020x765, 730K)

When the search for gosetsu and yugiri is occurring, everyone you ask calls him a roe, based on his face alone. The merchant he sold his sword to also calls him that.

>People are still taking low quality bait from NotARoe poster

Attached: 1550529734870.jpg (361x361, 17K)

Think of the pain she goes through taking Arenvald's half-Garlean cock every day.

Well currently she's basically a primal hunter for the alliance.

I'd be ok if she became relevant again. I liked her and her voice actress

>fighting insurgents makes you a war criminal

Attached: 1541721425294.png (483x470, 184K)

>literal roastie
no, she's evil.

It's not a song you would go to youtube and listen to unironically. Compare it to something like Sephirot's theme. You can blast that shit in the background whenever you feel like it, but when you do that with Answers it just makes me feel like "eh it's an alright song"
Idk, not everybody feels this way I guess

Dumb frogposter.

No, I get you. I'll still try out both these titles when they release. See if either manages to stick.

>run Haukke Manor as Tank
>two MNKs that don't single-target
>recommend that they do
>"Maybe use Tank stance."
>after two Overpowers
Don't they teach this shit in Hall of the Novice? Healer was doing just fine weaving in spells in-between healing.

Attached: 1494511826120.jpg (370x370, 38K)

Yeah, she was an alright voice actress. The voice sounds familiar but can't place it.

I know the thread is about to die but I want to let you know that you're fucking stupid. Just a seriously delusional retarded person

How is he wrong though, at no point has Fordola commited any war crimes. The absolute closest she gets to that point is by ordering artillery strike on her own forces to get the alliance and that's not a war crime, that shit happens all the time.

Explain how I'm wrong. Fordola was born in Garlemald and is a Garlean citizen. She has always seen herself as Garlean.

>doesn’t like Answers but unironically likes Sephirot’s theme

Yea, okay, fuck right off with that bait. There’s no fucking way you actually think this

You are entitled to your opinions. I feel like most people would disagree with that particular one, but that's just my opinion I suppose.

STOP BULLYING FORDOLA!!!

nah

>Not liking Fiend
Wew lad
I don't dislike any songs, just some are better than others to casually listen to

Attached: 1546856365194.webm (680x500, 2.22M)

Use tank stance.

noob, just spread your aggro combo by switching targets, impossible to lose aggro that way

>it's a war crime to fight for your country of birth rather than betraying them because violent dirt farmers say you should be on their side because you share a race even after they stoned your father to death

you may have an argument for the titan weapons since it's literally glowing shit

some of the shiva weapons are just nice though

brap

Are you being serious here or just pretending to be retarded?

>This batshit insane war criminal should be forgiven because she feels bad about it :(
Maybe if she fixed her eyebrows.

You should consider using tank stance. Especially in pre-50 content.

mfw uldah holds a smash tournament

who cares about randos in dungeons quit crying bitch nigga

Dont respond to him anymore, just let his handler take care of him

There's no reason to single target if there's at least one DPS job with AoE in the dungeon. Do your fucking job

>Can't hold aggro
Don't they teach this shit in Hall of the Novice? DPS was doing just fine optimally taking out threats.
Use tankstance you shitter

Attached: Lingering question.png (436x478, 268K)

>single target when they could rockbreaker

Attached: 1505503674688.png (1000x1189, 461K)

>Parents attempt to work with the empire to get a better life for their daughter
>Watch her father get murdered by a bunch of angry ala mhigans
>Who knows what they did to her mother
>People actually get mad that she hates dirty m words

Because of the marked increase in new players coupled with the abysmal state of BfA, in addition to the previously mentioned newly released rules; in all the years FFXIV has been running they've never felt the need to add all these cumbersome requirements and restrictions until now. Not a coincidence.

Based Gaius personally mentored her too.

Why? There's no reason to pop Tank stance when all it takes is the DPS not focus individual mobs. Unless if Healer DPS is more substantial than WAR w/o Defiance?

>businesses and business owners pay 50% of federal taxes in the 1950's
>work their way into the pockets of politicians and begin pushing trickle-down theory (promising they'll reinvest money in the economy if the government cuts back on the taxes)
>by the 90's they're paying less than 5% of federal taxes and are barely investing any of it, just stockpiling wealth on top of existing wealth
>politicians that aren't already bought wise up to this and push to get the old tax rates back
>business owners lie to the working class and tell them the higher taxes will affect them
>or delude them into thinking "one day you could be rich like me if you put your nose to the grindstone, unless the GUBBMINT takes it away"
>or outright cry crocodile tears about how they can't afford to run their business anymore and would have to fire their employees (when their earnings have quadrupled over the last few decades, while their employees barely get pay increases for inflation)
It will never fail to surprise/amuse me how fucking retards get duped into whiteknighting for the rich

Oh, she has a sad backstory? Well, that perfectly justifies her actions.

What did Yoshi mean by this?

Attached: 1434610971431.jpg (1914x1079, 234K)

>Fray just is always in the background of every cutscene just doing random shit if you have DRK leveled

Attached: way past cool.png (500x500, 164K)

are you only pulling the most baby bitch of pulls or something? It's DPS DPS that's more substantial you dumb fuck.

>Well, that perfectly justifies her actions
Yes, it literally does justify why she identifies as Garlean and fights for the country she was born in rather than for the Ala Mhigans. What exactly did she do in your imagination that's so vile and unforgivable?

Why would you want your dps to not use their aoes in fucking dungeons?

Use your tank stance, you don't have your full kit yet and you aren't running a savage raid. Your primary job in dungeons is to keep agro while everyone else does the DPS. Save your dps lust for raids and trials.

It explains her actions. Why would she defend people that fucked her and her family over?

>NO I DON'T CARE ABOUT TANKING I WANNA DO BIG NUMBER
Why are WARfags so obsessed with damage?

Attached: 1543553243227.png (500x632, 205K)

She did kinda shell her own countrymen at one point. Admittingly at Zenos's orders, but still

>Because of the marked increase in new players
And where is your empirical evidence for this? Active count has stayed about average since the population increase on Launch.
>abysmal state of BfA
Oh its garbage make no mistake but its still one of Blizzard most profitable sectors and one of the top earners within the PC sector. MMO players are stuck on that Sunk Cost Fallacy and hesitate to leave a game they invested into with both time and money.
>FFXIV has been running they've never felt the need to add all these cumbersome requirements and restrictions until now. Not a coincidence.
So you're making an assumption and providing no actual evidence. My take on the rules is just expanding on the known "Feelings" police that NA's GMs are known for. It definitely is more of a means of giving them more power rather than always having to go thru SE.

You have literally proven nothing.

Fordola is fucking garbage and if you like her you have shit taste and are a lesser person in my book.

You don't have to imagine anything. The Skulls are a band of garlean ala mhigans who beat and torture the other ala mhigans. basically slaves given the whip to beat other slaves. But I suppose it's the empire's fault overall, seeing as they just can't stop being comically evil when it comes to ruling over conquered lands.

Will Lea Monde and Noah be the next 8 man trial or be a part of the msq?

Attached: FFXIV_Gabranth.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

I understand her actions, but I don't excuse them.