Nerf this overpowered piece of shit

Nerf this overpowered piece of shit

Attached: Wrangler_RED.png (250x312, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbl4XtPneG0&t=2m08s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this your car bro?

Attached: eraanzvl0mf21.jpg (2048x1536, 806K)

>it's been fine for 9 years with only minor tweaks
>But Uncle Faggot said it's bad so NOW it's a problem

kill yourself shitter

>engie wrangles his sentry
>backstab him
>sap his recovering sentry
I think you need to, as they say, "get good."

Attached: 1550109285732.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>backstabs you
Nothin personal kid

hi uncle dane

>hordelets

I love Uncle Dane's videos. I quit TF2 years ago, but he's a pretty cool guy. He's just way too optimistic about the competitive and Valve being occupied entirely by lazy assholes.

>retarded faggots now defending it since some eceleb made a video on it

>kills you before you can even get close
Ez

Not an argument. Random crits have been a problem since the game's release doesn't mean we shouldn't do something about that. The wrangler is a problem that's gone for too long.

>retarded faggots now shitting on it since some eceleb made a video on it

Dr Lalve is the only one that can make ragdoll humor work. Others might be able to top him but they continue to wrestle with SFM instead of trying to git gud at gmod.

Attached: spy grin.jpg (800x450, 48K)

>another dane bait thread
I just came here to tell everyone in this thread to go fuck yourselves

Attached: drink shit faggot.jpg (387x517, 45K)

>>kills
That's what you think, you sentry-slapping Texan!

Attached: 250px-Dead_Ringer.png (250x245, 85K)

please buff the short circuit valve

> build level 3
>die
>mashing 2 while waiting to respawn

>disables autoaim
>renders engineer defenseless when approaching at 2 different angles
>cant turtle without peaking
>disables sentry when swapping weapons
Whats the problem with the Wrangler? Some e celeb trying to get f2p noobs to use a useless weapon?

I'm on a predicament, on one side, I think ecelebs are cancer and this thread is proof of it, on the other side, this faggot is giving TF2 exposition and encourage people to play it.

Its more that he understands that its nit the tf2 team thats the problem, and more valve as a whole. If valve wont actually hire people to work on the game, and if valve wont let them talk about anything they are working on until its done, then there is nothing they can do

it still has autoaim.
the problem is the shield that gives it 66% resistance against all damage.
a level 3 has around 650 health when the weapon is active.

And the shield persists until the sentry goes back to full auto as well, meaning the engineer can keep it shielded and repair it. Meaning that 650 efffective hp is even more.

>650 HP
>on a sentry that you have to manually aim
>when the engineer has to be out in the open to use
>who is defenseless when hes alone
unless youre trying to solo the sentry, engineers shouldnt be a problem using this shit.

Wrangling is used more to save the gun than it is to attack with by skilled players. Yeah an unskilled player will be out there trying to wrangle down a heavy medic combo.

I always hated that shit before unlce dan.

Only way for spy to be good is to use his shitty dead ringer

it has aim assist
the engineer doesn't need to out in the open to effectively tank a retarded amount of damage with it
of course when he's alone, it isn't an issue, but the majority of the situations he'll be defending with his team.

>years playing
>doesn't know how to use a stock spy

HONHONHONHON

isn't he the same guy that said ctf is the worst gamemode and that random crits should be removed

Did I strike a nerve, user?

Attached: 1546793737217.jpg (912x515, 64K)

ctf is the worst mode though, that faggot is not the first to say that.

But then i might not be able to use right click to fly across the map :(

I'd consider it a fair trade off if we could nerf the shield somehow and reduce self damage from rockets for blast jump purposes.

I like Dane even if his recent opinions have been retarded

He's alright, yeah. But I think we know the true Savior of TF2.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 778K)

based b4nny poster

hes a faggot too. I just want the tf2 we had before meet ur match, who thought it was agood idea to take out spectator

what happened to t4gg

He left TF2 to become a variety streamer. Last year, he mentioned that he also left TF2 because of the "toxic" things going on in comp scene, such as people doing nigger jokes and whatnot.

Attached: file.png (746x648, 45K)

daily reminder

Attached: 1544402473370.png (899x570, 161K)

Correct crits are bad

>Started playing in 2013
>a "personality" in TF2 community
holyshit, it just feels wrong

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY WORD

Attached: 1469496691736.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

Well, user that was 6 year ago. Now he has a big fan base

Should I do this to someone as a friendly prank, or revenge?

>give CTF a timer
Problem instantly fixed.

>tf2 community = reddit community

honestly from what I've seen/heard they hate the idea of comp just as much as Yea Forums does

a shame because he was the only black gay furry that I actually liked

dane also suggested returning the flag upon touch, but that's a little too much
would be better if it was like a mini secure timer that you have to be near the flag for like 10 seconds to return it

then go machina sniper and just bodyshot the engie, or spam it with direct hit while popping out of a corner for cover, or just spam grenades or stickies from behind cover
you're honestly just making excuses at this point

Attached: BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY - Copy.gif (500x277, 719K)

post your loadout

Attached: current loadout.png (1069x1670, 1.38M)

>remove 5-hour 2fort matches

my engie loadout

Attached: Engineer.png (431x587, 208K)

Man, I wish there was a way for the spy class to go through guarded areas without being seen by anyone.
Something like going invisible or something.

No one talked about it because there is like 1 in the million engi who can use wrangler to full potential.

>calling people niggers ... will give the word less meaning
But that's exactly how language work. An insult is only an insult because you use it as such.

Wrangler is for engie not pyro.

Attached: average pyro main.png (1114x1235, 720K)

Attached: 1536209571615.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

Wrangler is proof Yea Forums is full of F2P retards and will defend a weapon just because dane doesn't like it.
>650hp and ~300dps with lockon

What's wrong with it?

Attached: dickhead.png (1413x798, 292K)

Attached: you are this gay.png (600x450, 595K)

hey Yea Forums
yore
ugleh

Attached: ugleh.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

why is he such a pussy
as the engineer would sax, "take it like a man, nigger"

>cosmetics
cringe

>showstopper called the president a nigger
wew

Attached: Showstopper_Rewind_II.png (600x416, 321K)

He's a great Engie player and despite what Yea Forums says he makes some legitimately good points.

The big fatal flaw of his is that he drank the b4nny kool-aid and is in denial of TF2 comp being a garbage fire that is far too late to work at this point.

>red arm

Attached: luigi's chinese cowboy im(...).jpg (487x376, 116K)

Yeah even though I disagree with Dane with a lot of things, his video on the wrangler was actually good. Giving the engineer the ability to free aim his sentry and giving him a mobility tool to access places a regular engie can't really reach on his own is a good enough side grade weapon, let alone it allowing the sentry to become the highest health thing in the game.

It still could be worse though: Remember release wrangler and how you could tank an ubered heavy with it?

I would agree with you but he doesn't really have any other options as a TF2 youtuber. There's nothing else to fucking talk about at this point. It's that or make stupid meme videos like soundsmith or leave the game altogether for greener pastures like most TF2 pros/celebs did.

Attached: uncle dane.jpg (640x638, 65K)

At least b4nny is open to new things to try and fix the sorry state of "comp" TF2. Most other Pros worship the ban list as a holy bible and not actually try those weapons to see why they are banned.

>At least b4nny is open to new things to try and fix the sorry state of "comp" TF2
and they did, the weapon blacklist used to be much bigger. b4nny wants everything to be unbanned because he's delusional and thinks valve is suddenly going to throw a million dollars at tf2 if they do and the rest of the comp community doesn't want to destroy the format when valve has a notoriously shitty track record. the majority of comp players don't give a fuck about the state of tf2, they just want to have fun while the game is still around and having heavies at mid and faggots turtling on last with multiple engineers is not fun.

Attached: you stupid shit listen here.gif (180x134, 77K)

yeah, but maybe the context of the first two intents of the word nigger may not have been non-racist.

I kinda agree with this user. I used to be one of the delusional faggots that thought after so many years TF2 can all of a sudden go comp but I think it's for the best for everyone that people who play pub Tf2 and people who want to go to the community comp scene to just stay divided.

You know what, yeah I was being a retard. I still like b4nny because of his bantz in pubs.

compfags need to stick to stock loadouts and let the other weapons be balanced around casual

>item or weapon that existed for years and years is only overpowered after an e-celeb with high production values and nothing else makes a video about it
What's her name, Yea Forums

>user who literally never played the game before and just wants to be part of the e-celeb drama
What's your name, Yea Forums

if you think this is a balanced weapon you're retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbl4XtPneG0&t=2m08s

>Frag vids from before the wrangler and rescue ranger were nerfed

Show me where all the bitching about the wrangler was in all the tf2 threads on Yea Forums 2 weeks prior to the video being uploaded while random crit bitching was the current craze that uncle dane told everyone to think about

Based

>titanum tank medal
unironically good and one of the only hopes to save MvM from stagnancy

still blocks 650hp and you're still able to tank anything that isn't a point blank heavy

just kill the engi lol

I've been bitching about engineer for years. Engie spam happens on every game of payload. Nobody on Yea Forums gives a shit because 99% of the people here just play 2fort all day where engies jerk off in the intel room the entire game.
>Show me where all the bitching about the wrangler was in all the tf2 threads on Yea Forums 2 weeks prior
What the fuck are you talking about? For every post agreeing with him there's ten people bitching about dane. Nearly EVERY TF2 thread for the last two weeks had OP bitching about uncle dane. You are the obsessed one here, uncle dane is the pubshitter bogeyman.

He doesn't have to be near the gun to use the wrangler. Sentry will outrange and kill anything that isn't ubered. If you somehow manage to get the sentry to low health he can just teleport it and hide in spawn and wait for his team to rape you now that you're out of ammo and overextended.