ITT:Villains you want to join

ITT:Villains you want to join

Attached: besenheide-h-2[1].jpg (1920x1920, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnCed-hb53E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M

New Dawn doesn't count.

Attached: joseph.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Retard, good luck being a mindless slave.

based young scrolls poster
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ

Attached: index.jpg (205x246, 9K)

The fact that you can't join him and say "yeah fuck the tribunal" and have an alternative ending where you kill Vivec will always leave me disappointed

Attached: 1552184300261.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Fuck off Vivec, you tranny liar

IM GONNA SAY THE N WORD
N'WAH

Attached: Hitler_SEV2.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I always wanted a legit ending where you kill ALMSIVI in the name of Azura

>Villains.

>villains you want to fuck

Attached: 1548174197745.png (814x779, 648K)

It was planned by the devs but got scrapped. At least there is a very good mod which add the option.

Read the fucking note Vivec gives you

Attached: The_Master.jpg (803x414, 111K)

Yeah you can kinda get the feeling that they cut content when you cross the ghost gate and everything just becomes a bum-rush to fuck Dagoth Ur.
I always forget about mods on Morrowind since it's the one TES game that is just fine on its own without mods. I'll have to remember this for when I next get an itch to play through it

Why would Vivec decide to tell the only guy who is capable of killing Ur and restoring order to Morrowind under Tribunal rule the truth?

>believing a megalomaniac who keeps a rock hanging above his city solely to scare the populace

Vivec is a lying asshole.

i liked his design

Attached: Sarenen.png (415x377, 230K)

I'm talking about the note he gives you that was written by Tribunal spies. Not to mention all his "followers" are blindly loyal to him.
It was required to keep them under the thumb of the Tribunal. It was the only way to keep the extremely divided Morrowind together

Foul murder.

His entire purpose was a lie though. There's no fucking way the Reapers would spare the Turians

Prove it. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary, with no evidence supporting it. Give me a minuscule proof that Dagoth wouldn't just mindrape you and turn you into a blind follower besides
>durr Vivec lie

Attached: Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png (558x1280, 378K)

What do I care about some lizard infested piss stain of an island in the middle of bumfuck nowhere I accidentally washed up on. Mendoza's right, let's take that Fire Titan and ride off into the sunset to save the goddamn world. I felt like a bad guy for stopping him.

Attached: mendoza.jpg (353x500, 23K)

I want the option to fall for the reapers' lies.

Not him, but I'm pretty sure Dagoth is one of the greatest threats of the TES universe. He'd turn Nirn itself into Dagoth Ur and collapse reality.

Doesn't Almlexia go completely bonkers and spill the beans about killing Nerevar?
It's been a while since I played through Tribunal

Everything after you betray him is ass even by cowadooty standards.

Attached: 417F73C1-14A4-477E-B2E7-A44CC3C0EE60.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Attached: Tyrant of Irithyll.png (1920x1306, 1.98M)

>not joining the team galactic instead

The optimal way would be to kill Dagoth Ur, the Tribunal (specially Almalexia), the empire, the Daedra, the Aedra and anything else that even dares to look at you the wrong way. Unfortunately we have to settle for Dagoth and 2/3 of the Tribunal.

Exactly, that is what i am saying.
I'm specifically talking about Dagoth Ur and the truth behind his cult. Vivec was completely truthful to you about that subject. And even on the topic of the Tribunal's betrayal, he gave you many sources and told you to believe what you will.

Attached: WOLOLO.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fuck you, Obsidian.

Attached: Thaos_PoE1_portrait_NPC_masked_lg.png (210x330, 135K)

i wanted to recruit him, perhaps as a regenade option

If you killed all of that then the universe would collapse in on itself.

he would rape u

The father, of course

Attached: image.jpg (849x1944, 1.14M)

why?

I know, who cares anyway it's all fake.

Attached: Kagrenac.jpg (466x349, 113K)

It would just end the dream and the Godhead would woke up. Which is not that big of a deal. Who cares about dreams.

I finished the main quest in ESO and the fight against Molag Bal was a lot like the fight against Dagoth Ur. Like they straight up lifted the "I'M A GOD HOW CAN YOU KILL A GOD?" from morrowind

Attached: molags balls.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Didnt you get the memo, you were playing as the villain in FC5 and hes the actual protagonist.

Dreams are the only good thing in my life right now. I hate being woken up.

hey look its a joke

I started playing Far Cry 4 literally last night. I'm in that first part after the intro. Pagan Min is the dude I'm gonna have to eventually kill, right? There's not gonna be any option to join him? Because I kinda feel like I rather would join him and "tear shit up".

>Become a Tim Burton monster just by looking in his eyes.
The only one who did nothing wrong was Yhorme.

You can join him at the start

Well, technically you can. But you have already missed your opportunity.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnCed-hb53E

You can't force someone to let you save them. His ends were too extreme. Death by nuclear missile would have been kinder than some of the things he did to the people.

What's your point?
>ITT:Villains you want to join
Who cares how he is doing thing, his cause is far more noble than Vivec's and friends, who did all of their bullshit, including murdering Nerevar, for pure lust and greed for power.
The only shadowy part of the Red Moutain episode is the role of Voryn Dagoth. We don't know if he knew the intentions of the Tribunal and tried to prevent them from using the Heart, or if he was corrupted while protecting it. At worse he is a tragic villain, and best a tragic hero. While the Tribunal are just dicks.

Yeah, I already know that I can just sit and stare at the crab rangoon for 15 minutes and that'll be the end of it.

I'm still gonna play the game and enjoy it, I just think it'd be neat if they gave you the choice.

I think that was the blue option.

He literally did nothing wrong

Attached: ancestor.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

You are so fucking stupid. Read the fucking note. Ur is a solipsist that steals the free will of all of his followers to make puppets so he can take over the world. He is going to use a super Mech to make himself impervious to all but the most divine threats as well. How in Talos' fucking name can you say that he had better goals than Vivec, who at this point was just trying to keep his people united?
You are the type of person a ruthless dictator would love.

Why didn't vivec just CHIM away Dagoth Ur?

unstoppable force, immovable object. dagoth ur is anti chim. alive in the dreamsleeve but dreaming on nirn

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 4nth0giby2f11.jpg (400x397, 72K)

Chim isnt a "get out of jail free" card.

the prime directive fetishes the ignorance of other living creatures and fails to accept the responsibility of advanced technology

I see, you're that kind of autist. Let me try again with something simpler for you:
This is a thread about which VILAIN from a VIDEO GAME you would like to fight for.

Of course he's still using vilains methods, like mental control. But it's a fucking video game you retard. Stop being like these idiots who think that if you murder someone in a video game that makes you a potentiel killer.
The point here is that Dagoth Ur's story and motivations makes him more likeable than the Tribunal. Even if it was only for punishing them for what they did.

you will join them alright
you'll become part of him

Attached: Shadow_queen.png (167x245, 12K)

>The point here is that Dagoth Ur's story and motivations makes him more likeable than the Tribunal
>motivations make him more likable

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

Just shows that CHIM is bullshit writer wank that makes no sense

I think OP probably figured that one out when he reached the point in the game where Dagoth Ur began dream beaming erotic fanfiction at him.

just shows you have no idea what you're talking about

t. "enlightened" Elder scrolls lore faggot

He did a ton of shit wrong, which is why he is a great character. Pic related genuinely did nothing wrong.

Attached: Damar,_2375.png (400x393, 258K)

He had the heart

He is a legit asshole tho. He fucks everyone shit up just bcuz.

I SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM ALLLLLLLL

Attached: today i will REMIND THEM.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

He wants to fucking brainwash you m8

more like villains you want to become

CHIM is in a higher tier than the heart. But it is more of a state of mind rather than a power, the power being more of an accidental side-effect than anything. It's hard to say what should Vivec do realistically if he really did achieve it.

thats what he literally said

every sentient being just wants to live, in whatever way it takes
its crazy cuz its true

Well in a way it might be construed that way.

Saren is fine with living under slavery at the very least. Maybe "spare" is being turned into a Reaper, that may be was Sovereign told him.

Ring-a-ding-ding baby

Attached: 22380_screenshots_20180701003113_1.jpg (800x600, 115K)

CHIM isn't canon, it's forum roleplaying lore. God powers are, instead, very vague and can do whatever the plot needs them to do.

Can't you already join hin?

I don't think CHIM can affect Aedra or Daedra, it can make you comparable, or a literal Aedra, as with Talos, but Dagoth basically partaking in the essence of Lorkhan makes him comparable to an Aedra.

Like how Daedra can only change, not create, perhaps CHIM can't interfere with the creators or changers.

CHIM is canon, Vivec literally tells you this as the reason why he won't fight you; he knows you can reload. The change of Cyrodiil is officially linked to Tiber's CHIM as well.

Higher concepts like the Godhead aren't confirmed canon.

I hope you zero sum you pointy eared blue skinned faggot!

>wanting to join the guy that shot you twice in the head and always betrays you when you spare him and then save him from the Legion

cuck

Is Septimus Signus the only confirmed zero-sum atm?

And if it wasn't cut, threaten you for the chip again after saving him from the legion.

>women can fuck and kill him
>men can't rape and kill him

Bullshit.

All he ever wanted was to ascend.

Attached: mico.gif (540x250, 1.84M)

That isnt true at all

K.

Hail Makarov!

Not really. He betrays your ass. I want a Benny main quest and ending.

Aedra and Daedra are part of reality, they are bound by its laws and understand themselves only within this context. CHIM is putting yourself above it all, the ability to observe and understand the fake nature of reality and the ability to understand what it means to be part of it with the narcissism to hold on to your ego and preserve yourself in the face of the truth.

You can let him go free at the end.

the manlet prince of course

Attached: Sebastian_LaCroix.png (909x909, 492K)

Reminder that in New Dawn you join forces with New Eden post-apocalypse and they all get fucking wrecked so all that prep work in the end was for nothing, and Joseph even admits he didn't know shit and was a dumb cuck and begs you to kill him.

Thinking CHIM has something to do with Deadpool-level "he knows he's in a game wow" garbage is some of the most brainlet tier shit. Did ESO """"lore"""" videos spread this retarded nonsense?

Attached: thanos fortnite.jpg (1200x628, 159K)

his walk cycle is so fucking funny

>Joining with any of the factions
>ever

That's literally what it is.

Realizing the world you inhabit doesn't truly exist, but looking that in the face and saying you still do. If you fail thos paradox you zero-sum.

Don't like it? Too bad.

the only 2 acceptable endings are
>flipping everyone off
>joining Dad