Starter

I haven't played Pokemon since Ruby came out on the gameboy advance. Gonna try this one out though.. the "enhanced graphics" kinda turn me off honestly but I'll give it a shot.

ANYWAY. What starter should I get? Treeko looks cool but is grass trash? And torchic.. not sure I like the idea of a little chicken being my best fighter lol.

Attached: AlphaSapphire.jpg (220x220, 27K)

I bet lots of stuff turn you off tou over judgmental useless shit

Its a videogame user, no need to get upset

Go play Emerald then wonder why you chose a shit remake.

Ditch the starter and use a Shroomish.

I still own ruby but the cartridge battery died I'm gonna use Gardevoir, i remember her being really strong

Treeko is better post Gen-4 since grass isn't tied to Special any longer. Just get a good physical-boosting nature.

None of the gen 3 starters are bad in game, pick whichever one you like most.

Why are you playing the tutorial again? Are you a retard?

please dont play this shit game, just emulate pokemon heart gold

pick torchic blaziken is stupid strong

Blaziken is literally in ubers. Don't be a fag that uses uber-mons.

ORAS is shit. Play Emerald, Platinum, HGSS, and so on.

Get the Busty May mod

>not playing a randomized rom with all later gen mons added in
Fuck ralts doesnt start with confusion wish I knew that before I picked him lmfao. Catching a first pokemon with 5 balls and no damage moves was the definition of tedium

what do you mean?

Please don't play this one user. I mean it when i say play emerald over this. Even comparing it to other poke'a, this game fails.
Play HGSS, BW2 and Platinum for the best poke experience

this, if you haven't played pokemon since ruby came out please dont play literally one of the worst remakes on the series

don't play hoenn games at all
worst region after alola

>the "enhanced graphics" kinda turn me off honestly
Then just play emerald? I've been meaning to play these just for the new coat of paint.

the 3ds is going to be the last nintendo handheld without paid online isn't it?

what is so bad about this one? are there any good 3DS pokemon games then?

play emerald and then the remakes so you can understand why everyone dislikes them

Attached: 1467398283220.png (174x231, 16K)

There's alot of nitpicky bullshit but i think this sums it up best.
It's a remake that subtracts rather then adds to the original. The game is piss easy even by pokemon standards and the new mega evos throw of the balance completely. Despite emerald being a great template they pretty much ignored it.
Those games i suggested also come with fair challenge and great postgames, which ORAS lacks too, so try them out

would it be worth if u consider the online component?