HORROR

How do we fix the horror genre in gaming? Previous thread got slammed...

Attached: image-title1.jpg (800x1200, 180K)

Remothered already did

Attached: a933b5bbe9793e1c3555733500c2501e9c590a79.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

She gets hotter with age, Christ.

Has anyone played the Elvira games?
I heard they're fucking crazy, is that true?

Attached: Elvira_II_-_The_Jaws_of_Cerberus-1[1].jpg (640x400, 83K)

The trailer looks amazing, whats up with the mixed reviews though?

I have no idea. I loved it. Might be my favorite horror game ever. The only issue I can think of is that the story really falls off toward the end, but as far as being scary, fun, design and atmosphere, its fucking perfect.

Lost in Vivo.

Thanks OP, how long did it take you to finish the game though? Might actually pick it up to play during the weekend.

Well Twitch killed horror games. Now instead of people playing horror games, they just beg their favorite streamer to do it.

As a 80's kid, I grew up with such a crush in Elvira. And even now in her 60's she still is hot.

definitely a good game for the weekend. Took me like 4 days because I play games slower than most people. I think it's like 6 hours long

>How do we fix the horror genre in gaming?
The best horror moments are usually in non-horror games. So to save horror you have to kill the ''horror'' genre.
>Thief 1 and 2
>VTMB
>System Shock 2
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R:SoC
Games like those are what we need more of.

Yeah I agree Metro did really cool stuff with horror but stuff like Darkwood and Lost in Vivo will always be on my top 10 list

I played Waxworks and looks like the game uses the same engine so wouldn't be surprised.

How does she look so fucking well for being over 60 years old?

same developers

Eats healthy and stays off the drugs.

Looks like a pile of fucking make up. You blind?

I'm talking without the make up too

I actually really like this recent early access horror/comedy game called Dark Deception. It's pretty much horror themed Pac-Man that works surprisingly well and is hosted by a hot older lady that reminds me of Elvira a bit.

Post THAT webm..