DMCV: DLC Co-Op and Vergil soon to be playable?

wccftech.com/devil-may-cry-5-data-mining-new-playable-character/

>Devil May Cry 5 is getting some new content next month, as announced by the developer before release, and it seems like we may getting more than the promised Bloody Palace mode.
>Before we continue, there are some heavy story spoilers in what follows, so read at your own risk if you haven’t completed the game yet.
>Data miners have started taking a look at the game’s files, and have discovered that a co-op mode may be coming for Bloody Palace. Additionally, it’s been found mention of Vergil being added as a playable character.

Thoughts Yea Forums?

Attached: 1538857486475.jpg (1000x563, 111K)

Not having to wait for the SE for Vergil is nice.

Who cares? It's a dead game that hardly breaks 50K on twitch at any given time anymore.

who cares DmC 2 was a flop and its a terrible game

It's been 2-3 days since it released you fucking moron. And the sales say otherwise.

>sales
bullshit lol, i've been watching lots of top streamers play it and they almost always drop it or say it sucks, i've never seen twitch chat collectively cringe so hard at a modern video game before, it's honestly pathetic lol

Yeah nah you are making shit up. Post proof or fuck off m8.

>twitch

Yikes!

I cant believe people fall for this sort of shitposting

Based zoomer

To counter this, Vergil might be just a code for V. Coding variables with one letter is a big problem, so they might assigned "Vergil" to "V" internally

Attached: Untitled.png (562x351, 42K)

I dont think they would give Vergil for free
But Capcom is on a good streak lately, so who knows

But he has an actual moveset you can set as the player character and actually play as.

He’s under NDA.

it is? this is how i name most of my variables lmao

Leaker said that he thought that as well until he checked, V's is separate from Vergil's

You shouldn't, properly labelling variables is day 1 of coding lessons

In the initial edition of DMC3 Vergil had a full moveset and you couldn't play him at all.

the three bonus playable characters better be Lady, Vergil and Lucia

nobody wants Trish

If they don't release Vergil, the pc community will mod him in since he has a full moveset

Dumb as fuck "journalists". Those are all networking function names for the "starring X" co-op already in the game.

Attached: wojak.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Ah fuck ya

>Twitch
>Cringe
Yikes.

>not creating unmaintainable code (for people other than yourself) for job security
moron

can we get a patch to fix these load times first?

and an option to turn off this stupid online functionality completely during a playthrough?

and maybe have the battle themes actually play more than half the time?

exquisite bait

Attached: 1552151485176.png (1969x1969, 2.59M)

literally loads in under 5 seconds
yeah its on ssd, but its still fast as fuck

people who buy DMC actually play the game, you shitposttting faggot. wouldn't be surprised if you are the same faggot who said you played the game and then posted an VLC player screenshot

Unironically this.
Just compare with RE2, as far as I remember, which reached to 300k at peak and it sustained over 100k during the first weak. But this is now merely keeping 10k only after several days from the release. Clearly this is losing the viewer faster than RE2, so I predict the game will sell less than RE2.

>wouldn't be surprised if you are the same faggot who said you played the game and then posted an VLC player screenshot
my sides. I need to see this.

checke the archives. it was in one of the censorship threads. the gaylord made a series of posts and then posted an image with the VLC screenshot file naming. you can even see the fucking pixels since it was a taken from a video file instead of the real time in game scene. he also has the same style of posting and retardation too