How do we stop winning bros?

How do we stop winning bros?

Attached: E2CB5891-7DBA-4B84-88CC-13AD62E74AC0.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1548165408556/image/RZiJVmXpkmifjRAYsihyvw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

something something censorship snoy

Put your HQ in cuckiefornia and abandon Japan

Why would you want to stop winning retard

what have you 'won' at? because I'm playing RE2, Metro and DMC5 with better settings than you have and I didn't even pay for them.

Make niche games that feel original and fun to play.

>abandon japan
then why are japs still releasing their games on the ps4?

Attached: 1532038165650.jpg (540x545, 30K)

All those were designed for PS4 in mind

Attached: 1552323654458.jpg (623x861, 153K)

Because they just started enforcing their censorship policies and they're bound by contracts? They can however choose to not do business with them in the future

I won at not being a poorfag, third-world living nigger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN SONYBROS!?

Attached: 1542878747499s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

Attached: Sony_Degenerate_Entertainment.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

I've been hearing this same excuse since last year and games are still being announced

Attached: POSitive_sony.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 1539622820171.jpg (619x807, 84K)

>stop making games and make interactive movies instead
>move headquarters to Commiefornia
>stop making interactive movies and make neo-commie agenda pushing interactive movies instead
>start censoring everything
>do not show anything in 2 entire years
>do not go to the biggest video game convention in the world
I say you're doing a fine job already.

All platform makers support homos, whats your point?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP NIGGERNDOFAGS! SONY IS BEING PROGRESSIVE AND SUPPORTING THESE MINORITIES UNLIKE YOUR HOMOPHOBIC BOGGOT COMPANY

Attached: 1455604036677.jpg (800x1011, 87K)

>All platform makers support homos, whats your point?
I've never seen a Steam fag parade.

I don't see them

he's not wrong you know

None of them took part on a faggot parade besides SNOY

There's a difference between showing some brief support so libtards don't call you a bigot and try to ruin your company like the fucking commies they are, and actively pushing for their shit.

>None of them took part on a faggot parade

Attached: Dge6x1xVQAAjStr.jpg large.jpg (755x1024, 201K)

They have daddy homo game on display and removed anime games

Again your point?

audibly kekd desu

you keep crying yet lgbt is slowly making strides in japan because every developed and civilised country treats everyone equally

It's Nintendo, of course they support fags. This is also way more tame than the Playstation one.

Based and goypilled

Attached: 4654735743735.png (655x650, 25K)

>the same exact shitposts and images
I love the seethe. PS5 will be even bigger than PS4 with Xbox being even less popular than 6 years ago.

You're absolutely right. It's okay when anyone but Sony does it. Sony is the devil.

Attached: IMG_0766-590x320.jpg (590x320, 58K)

imagine playing games in 60 fps

Attached: cq9it9cffkj21.png (162x173, 68K)

Only people who care about that are faggy incel weebs who play gay anime games.

fuck off and off yourself tranny

ape escape 4

>slowly

Japan has been pushing faggotry for decades before the West started accepting it. There are Japanese kids shows from the early 90s that are full of gays and trannies.

i'm going to killl all you faggot trannies you are the worst thing on the earth

Persona 5 R will let you romance Ryuji and Yusuke

So you support homos cause its tame compared to the other one

KYS

These are still thousands of times more tame than Sony's. I'm not seeing any tranny poledancing and waving faggotly like cartoon characters

>I've never seen a Steam fag parade.
It's called Steam friends chat

Xbox is coming back. Wait you see.

There are levels of degeneracy, user.

So you are saying its ok to support homosexuality?

>celebrating degeneracy is bad
>b-b-b-but not when its a company i like
SAD!

>343i (Halo)
>The Coalition (Gears 5 and 6 to finish the NuTrilogy, Gears Tactics, after that new IP)
>Playground Studio 1 (Forza Horizon)
>Playground Studio 2 (Fable ARPG)
>Compulsion Games (small scale story-driven adventures)
>Relic Entertainment (Age of Empires 4)
>Undead Labs (zombie survival)
>Mojang (Minecraft, who cares)
>The Initiative (Quadruple A "AAAA" third person action games [so far hired a bunch of devs from Rockstar, Sony Santa Monica, Crystal Dynamics and Insomniac)
>Ninja Theory (divided into 3 teams, all working on games on scale of Hellblade directed by Tameem) [3 teams]
>RARE (started working on a new IP and will let other studios work on their older IPs like with Battletoads atm) [2 teams]
>Turn10 (revolutionizing sim racers with Forza Motorsport 8)
>Obsidian Entertainment (new project directed by Sawyer already in development, best version of Outer Worlds in native 4k and 60FPS and possible sequels are exclusive) [2 teams]
>MSGP funding more 2nd and 3rd party games like Sunset Overdrive, Cuphead, Killer Instinct or Ori
>new Xbox Division in Asia
>inXile Entertainment (CRPGs) [2 teams]
>close to buying IO Interactive (Hitman), Giant Sparrow (What Remains of Edith Finch), and Turtle Rock Studios (Left 4 Dead)
>the best versions of multiplats
>native 4k 60fps
>backwards compatibility
>GamePass
>they're not censoring games unlike Snoy

Attached: xbro.jpg (1366x767, 646K)

>this is what sonysharts consider "winning"

L O L

Attached: 1548165408556.png (2496x3571, 1.92M)

how do they come back with no games?

And you can hate all levels of it faggot

I don't know. Being a weak faggot and cutting your dick off seems to be the trend. Nintendo might be huge.

Look, we should just ignore their logic. They're just weird, they've always been.
Pic related is supposed to be a kids show

Attached: 73687368237.jpg (350x263, 14K)

I never said it isn't bad. I'm just saying Sony is the worst.

We cant ignore them, they turned a lot of people into degenerate weebs

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1548165408556/image/RZiJVmXpkmifjRAYsihyvw/
Sonyfags living in your head rent free is more than a victory

Success breeds jealousy

Either you hate all faggotry regardless of the level or you accept it all, you cant be picky now just because you got told

obsessed

Yes he is obsessed with Sony that's why he spams that pic

It's hilarious watching Sonyfags brag about the companies financial gains while never getting a single share.

Attached: 235.jpg (450x253, 21K)

ok tranny

sonyfags? nintendofags? I usually call them poorfags

Attached: 1525195551885.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Only because reminding Yea Forums makes them mad.

They will stop themselves next gen.

this but to you and unironically

This is tame compared to this

>but its tame!
supporting fags should be shunned, regardless of how "tame" it is

True but the way Sony does it is absolutely disgusting. The way Nintendo and Microsoft do it just tells me they really don't care all that much about this shit and are just doing it to look good and that's how it should be over Sony who is fully supporting this garbage and forcing it in their games.

man it's so obvious you have a hateboner for sony. fuck all that "tame" shit. faggotry is faggotry

Attached: 1547821137997.jpg (810x458, 88K)

>SONY BAD
>EVERYONE ELSE GOOD
Not only you're supporting the celebration of mentally ill people but also using consolewars
Im starting to believe you're a discord tranny

and 99% of nintendo game speedrunners are trannies so this post is worthless

Arrogance.

Yes, I do and it's because of shit like this, pushing faggots this hard should be against the law but pushing trannies should be punishable by death.

>25 posters
>75+ posts

>pushing faggots this hard
pushing it at all should be against the law but somehow when others do it you turn a blind eye, very suspicious

all 3 of them do this shit. stop giving xbox and nintendo a pass just because you have a bias

What? I want all trannies to be killed off even more than gays, they are an abnormality to the human race and shouldn't even be classified as human. They are killing the human race, a man should have sex with a woman to continue growing our species, if anyone should go against that, they should be punished severely.

It also breeds complacency which in turn can lead to arrogance.

Unless Sony has studios working on several PS5 games, they've effectively fucked themselves by shitting on the japanese market.